HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another man of God proves his worth
Posted by: Rev Gimme Money ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:22PM

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - FOX 5 News has learned that Reverend Creflo Dollar, the well known pastor of an Atlanta-area mega church, has been arrested on a family violence charge.

Fayette County deputies arrested the 50-year-old pastor at his home on Sandy Creek Road Thursday night. The arrest warrant alleges Dollar "intentionally caused physical harm to his teenage daughter by grabbing her around the neck and choking her." The warrant states the incident caused a scratch on the right side of the girl's throat.

"The injuries, of course, were just superficial injuries. No medical attention was need. However, they were present," said Brent Rowen of the Fayette County Sheriff's Office. A call by the pastor's 15-year-old daughter prompted a sheriff's deputy to go to the family's gated mansion in north Fayette County.

Way past due for the government to remove the tax exempt status from these churches when they live like kings.
Attachments:
18738248_BG1.jpg
da shack.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another man of God proves his worth
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:02AM

While I thoroughly believe this guy is a crook and a thief, I think he's getting a bum rap on the child abuse arrest. The girl had little to no damage and may have deserved a smackum yackum. However, if I'm missing something, and this guy crosses the line between light smacking and full on beating, then I would recant completely.

From the reports I've read, this seems blown out of proportion. What this guy SHOULD be investigated for is fraud, embezzlement and grand larceny.

Look at this fuckers house!! How can people be so fucking stupid as to give this guy their money? SUCKERS!!

Posted by: Godswill ()
Date: June 09, 2012 07:55AM

Obviously it's God's will that he live like a king. Who are you to question that peasant?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 09, 2012 08:24AM

> Reverend Creflo Dollar, the well known pastor of an
> Atlanta-area mega church, has been arrested on a family violence charge.

Creflo Dollar was trying to knock some cents into her!

Posted by: rev slick em ()
Date: June 09, 2012 09:10AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Creflo Dollar was trying to knock some cents into
> her!

Now thats funny.

Date: June 09, 2012 09:10AM

I actually watched one of his sermons a couple of weeks ago. He was chastising some members of his church who had been critical of the fact he had a private jet. He was saying that God wanted him to have a jet to spread His word and that anyone who was critical should be ashamed of themselves. Most of the church members stood up and applauded. Talk about sheep getting fleeced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: better days ahead ()
Date: June 09, 2012 09:22AM

He and others of his ilk deserve to be taxed like any other business. You want to claim you do charity work then document it on the tax return. You want to build a mansion to live in then pay taxes on it. Politicians are scared shitless of these creeps. They go along to get along rather than call them out on the hypocrisy of living in luxury while granted tax exempt status.

I remember a Saturday morning show where the guy claimed to cure all kinds of ailments like blindness, diabetes and spine injuries just by slapping people on the forehead. Total fraud yet on and on he went collecting, I mean stealing, money from suckers.

I have more respect for regular everyday thieves, they dont hide behind religion to steal money.
Attachments:
Tammy%20Faye%20Messner.jpg

Posted by: Databer ()
Date: June 09, 2012 10:13AM

That my friend was Ernest Ainsley...

https://www.ernestangley.org/

Posted by: Lester ()
Date: June 09, 2012 10:43AM

He's an entertainer

Posted by: Billy Graham-Cracker ()
Date: June 09, 2012 07:24PM

Jesus gave him a tip on a horse.

Posted by: God's Will ()
Date: June 09, 2012 08:24PM

Just crazy. The whole room of people buying into that shit.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:12AM

http://www.luxist.com/2007/11/08/creflo-dollar-defends-his-rolls-royce-again/

In an interview with CBS News, Dollar addressed the widely reported claim that he has two Rolls-Royces. Dollar says he only has one Rolls-Royce and that one was purchased by donors or members of the church and that it was a surprise to him. This is not the first time Dollar has had to address the Rolls issue, nor is it the first time he has used this answer. In fact, a quick search brings up a Businessweek interview in 2005 where Dollar said the church congregation gave him the Rolls-Royce saying that they wanted him to drive the best and that he felt to turn it down would be a "a dishonor to the people that gave it to me."

Fucking LOL

Posted by: Would do it ()
Date: June 10, 2012 03:37AM

Shit i am not even Christian, but i would def goto his Church. Hahaha

Posted by: u ()
Date: June 10, 2012 04:19AM

Shit, I'm a Muslim and I'd def goto to his church.

(I'd plant a bomb under the choir pews.. hahaha)

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:31AM

I hate niggers. They ruined Church. All this fucking dancing around and shit. The Church isn't a fucking party hut you degenerate mongoloids.

Attending Church should be a somber event filled with reflection and mediatation.

And this god damned nigger [lack of] Church culture has infected White Churches as well. chruches are turning into music halls, political podiums, self-help centers and Jesus Freak orgies.

Sit the fuck down, keep your mouths shut, bow down your heads and enjoy the traditional Christian rituals you cultureless fucks.

Posted by: Gross69 ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:47AM

Church is boring. They make it not so boring. If you aren't attending then it shouldn't bother you. Yucky, you have issues man. Time to look inside yourself and see why you "hate" so much.

Date: June 10, 2012 12:38PM

Creflo Dollar is part of the whole "Me-Ology" bullshit. All these guys today, maybe with the exception of Rick Warren, are a bunch of fucking motivational speakers using Jesus as a guise for legitimacy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: foia should apply ()
Date: June 10, 2012 12:53PM

Gross69 Wrote:
> Church is boring. They make it not so boring. If
> you aren't attending then it shouldn't bother you.

I dont attend but I have issues when these so called reverands and their churches hold a tax exempt status then drive a Rolls Royce and live in mansions. You want to call yourself non profit then open your books and reveal where the money is going. That is what the rest of the non profits have to do.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:12PM

Pastor Melissa Scott, anyone?

http://www.pastormelissascott.com/index.shtml

-
Attachments:
melissascott31.jpg
Pastor-Scott11.jpg
Pastor-Scott27.jpg
Pastor-Melissa-Scott-3.jpg

Date: June 10, 2012 01:37PM

foia should apply Wrote:
> Gross69 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Church is boring. They make it not so boring.
> If
> > you aren't attending then it shouldn't bother
> you.
>
> I dont attend but I have issues when these so
> called reverands and their churches hold a tax
> exempt status then drive a Rolls Royce and live in
> mansions. You want to call yourself non profit
> then open your books and reveal where the money is
> going. That is what the rest of the non profits
> have to do.

Okay. That's nice and all but I was talking about the guy crying about their being music and hooping and hollering etc etc.

Date: June 10, 2012 01:38PM

There*

So if he isn't attending that chuch then it shouldn't bother him. But for some reason he is deeply affected by what others do with their own lives.

Posted by: foia should apply ()
Date: June 10, 2012 02:21PM

Only those that receive tax exempt status for hooking up with some phony sideshow make believe religion. If the books are open for the Red Cross and other non profits then I would like to have an idea of where the money goes that the church receives. Since they receive tax exempt status they should be like anyone else and be able to prove the money is going to the church for upkeep and expenses. Not a private jet and a mansion.

I dont think a church paying hush money to molested kids thanks to their pastors should be tax exempt.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: June 10, 2012 03:22PM

If only those pedo priests were Hollywood directors and public school teachers; then the atheist Left would support them and give them paid leave for life.

Posted by: XTC211 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 06:17AM

Yucky ur name is quite apropos because you sound like a fuckin racist idiot ! You seem like you'd be right at home in a Catholic church with your head bowed and pants around your ankles giving in the the rituals you seem to want.

Posted by: shame upon him ()
Date: March 16, 2021 09:13PM

Play with me
Attachments:
banner-guy1.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.