HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Devils Ride VS Sons of Anarchy?
Posted by: Devils Ride ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:35AM

Which is better Devils Ride or Sons of Anarchy?

Sons of Anarchy has a little more drama but Devils Ride is more authentic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Devils Ride VS Sons of Anarchy?
Posted by: thread failure ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:38AM

Devils Ride Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which is better Devils Ride or Sons of Anarchy?
>
> Sons of Anarchy has a little more drama but Devils
> Ride is more authentic.
Attachments:
sad-rainy-day-child-looking-out-window-25513828.jpg

Date: June 06, 2012 10:16AM

I haven't watched either, but from the promos, it looks like Devils Ride is the Monkees of biker reality shows...all made up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: June 06, 2012 10:18AM

Date: June 06, 2012 10:24AM

Date: June 06, 2012 10:26AM

Devils Ride Wrote:
>

Because most biker gangs care about the sobriety of their members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 06, 2012 10:29AM

When did Katey Sagal get so fucking hot? Plastic surgery normally doesn't work, but it worked in her case.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:02PM

Devils Ride Wrote:
> Which is better Devils Ride or Sons of Anarchy?
>
> Sons of Anarchy has a little more drama but Devils
> Ride is more authentic.

Considering one is reality tv and the other a drama series.

I dunno....I really like the taste of oranges but apples are less labor intensive.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:28PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> When did Katey Sagal get so fucking hot? Plastic
> surgery normally doesn't work, but it worked in
> her case.

She just got rid of the Peg Bundy hair.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:58PM

They both don't have shit on the WNC.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:22PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Devils Ride Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
> Because most biker gangs care about the sobriety
> of their members.

Lol, true that.

However, it does depend upon the club. The LDMC is allegedly a real MC, but they're not 1%ers, although they associate with Hells Angels. Some have described them as a support club, but they don't wear support patches.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see the next episode where Gypsy pays their clubhouse a visit with his Sin Mob, armed with bats and all.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Butch of Women ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:28PM

Devils ride reminds me of bunch of high school kids. Looks like a great waste of time and effort with no money payoff.

I'd rather hang around a bunch of business man. The babes are hotter, they don't have herpes, I'll trade a bike for a jet plane anyday.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: June 09, 2012 05:14PM

Butch of Women Wrote:
> Devils ride reminds me of bunch of high school
> kids. Looks like a great waste of time and effort
> with no money payoff.
>
> I'd rather hang around a bunch of business man.
> The babes are hotter, they don't have herpes, I'll
> trade a bike for a jet plane anyday.

It's apparent that a bunch of business man haven't yet decided if your cut worthy or not.

Maybe you should just change the channel.

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: June 10, 2012 12:13PM

sons of anarchy rules. been watching devils ride, but as said above, they are not a 1% club. seems like they are a bunch of wannabe's. i have seen nothing they have done that makes then even look like 1% type club. i think the post that they affiliate with hells angels is wrong. never seen any of the guys wearing a lower rocker panal with H.A. on it, but one guy have a Nomads lower rocker panal on it. Either way, they are a bunch of little boys trying to look like a real 1% club talking about "taking care of their business" and all that b.s. SOA isnt real, but its definately more intertaining than devils ride. ill keep watching just to see if anything happens that would in a real life 1% club.

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: June 10, 2012 12:14PM

i correct my last post, the Nomads are affiliated with H.A., so the post earlier about that affiliation is correct.

Posted by: j nelson ()
Date: June 12, 2012 02:56PM

Devil's ride was heading to greatness, up until that little punk Billy became prez of the LDs (what a spineless little bitch) the snubz as his vP literally makes them the laughing stock of the MC world!

Posted by: Gypsy ()
Date: June 12, 2012 03:24PM

From the trailers it looks like it's "batter up" in the season finale tonight.

Discovery announced today renewal of its hit Tuesday night series - THE DEVILS RIDE for a second season. THE DEVILS RIDE goes inside the world of motorcycle clubs with the members of San Diego’s The Laffing Devils. Airing after DEADLIEST CATCH, THE DEVILS RIDE averaged over 2 million viewers each week. Produced for Discovery by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey serving as Executive Producers, THE DEVILS RIDE wraps up with its season finale tonight at 10pm e/p as the club sees a final showdown between ex-president Gipsy and new club head Billy the Kid.

All season long trouble as been brewing within the club's ranks as members were forced to take sides between the warring leaders. And while power struggles persist, personal struggles tear at the club's war vets, many of whom wrestle with post-traumatic stress. One club member won't be returning next season as The Laffing Devils say goodbye to one of their own in a tragic death during tonight's season finale.

Posted by: Affiliated Consortium of MC's ()
Date: June 12, 2012 05:14PM

The Laffing Devils come to Kilroys, and try to elbow ahead in the wings line, they get schooled by the WNC.

Posted by: LD's ()
Date: June 12, 2012 08:13PM

Gypsy is going to make Billy his bitch tonight!

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:10PM

So what happened? Did Gypsy kill a whole bunch of LD's? Is that why one of them won't be back next season?

I'm going to try and watch this later this week when I have time but I'm curious so spoilers are welcome.

Oh wait, did they beat up Gypsy and send him to the Hospital?

Posted by: Jason (slider) ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:56PM

Bitch Billy takes 5 guys, FIVE to the ex Prez' house and is BITCH Slapped by 1 guy, ONE!!!! Then these wannabes just slither off down the road like little pussies. Then this same 1 guy, ONE. walks into their punk assed Club house with a bat and smashes the shit out of stuff. One of the little Bitches pulls down the overhead door essentually locking in Gypsy in their building.

He then backs all these pussies down about 10-15 of them, and then also has on his new Colors and throws a bag of shit at Pussy Billys feet, then Gypsy just walsk the hell out, HE WALKS OUT, after telling them to PACK THEIR BAGS. SOA is a TV show and LD is supposed to be real... REAL WHAT, these guys are just a bunch of slurp and Burp wannabe BITCHES. And Snubz, Tennis shoes... REALLY what a punk ass little bitch.

SOA is entertaining and they do act like bikers, LD is a massive JOKE, at least Sonny Barger was on SOA.

Posted by: Biker Down ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:59PM

SOA draws on the writers experiences with several real biker gangs. The situations are just woven into a plot.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.