HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 25, 2008 06:56AM

It's amazing to me that the remarks made by Rev. Wright, USMC seems to have caused more controversy then the reaction to the Catholic Church's pedofilia scandal. It's to the point that I honestly believe that the reaction is nothing more then white Amerika's cover to release their bigotry and hatred against the thought of any black man being president.

Once a Marine Always(?) a Marine!

While Rev Wright was serving six years on active duty, Vice President Dick Cheney, who was born the same year as the Marine/sailor, received five deferments, four for being an undergraduate and graduate student and one for being a prospective father. Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, both five years younger than Rev Wright, used their student deferments to stay in college until 1968. Both then avoided going on active duty through family connections.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-oped0404wrightapr03,0,92000.story



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2008 07:18AM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 25, 2008 09:34AM

This guilt by association thing is getting ridiculous. I guess JFK shouldn't have been elected because his father said nice things about the Nazis while serving as Ambassador to Britain or Ronald Reagan shouldn't have been elected because he was friends with Rock Hudson, who turned out to be a closet homosexual and who died of AIDS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 25, 2008 02:42PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guilt by association thing is getting
> ridiculous.


agreed.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Regular American ()
Date: April 25, 2008 02:52PM

Vince,

You are a liberal jackass. Get a life.
Attachments:
Liberal_Brain.jpg
untitled.bmp
LiberalSearchingFor.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 25, 2008 03:57PM

Regular American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vince,
>
> You are a liberal jackass. Get a life.

seems to me anyone who has so much time to collect pictures like you have is the one who needs to get a life. Did you even look at the web site? WHat are you afraid of...the truth?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Disappointed former Obama supporter ()
Date: April 29, 2008 11:17PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guilt by association thing is getting
> ridiculous. I guess JFK shouldn't have been
> elected because his father said nice things about
> the Nazis while serving as Ambassador to Britain
> or Ronald Reagan shouldn't have been elected
> because he was friends with Rock Hudson, who
> turned out to be a closet homosexual and who died
> of AIDS.

If a candidate went to a church supporting white supremacy, I suppose that would be OK too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: LOLREVWRIGHT ()
Date: April 29, 2008 11:52PM

What really amuses me about all this is how the guy went about defending his sermons when he did those several on-air appearences recently. Instead of attempting to explain the rationale behind what he says, he simply starts accusing the critics of attacking the "black church". So now everyone who thinks he's a cook for saying America brought 9/11 upon itself and the Government invented the HIV virus to eliminate minorities, are simply a bunch of ignorant racists who don't understand "African-American religious culture". Nice one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 30, 2008 06:48AM

I dont think I heard anything from Rev Wright beyond the realm of possibilities. And as far as his 9/11 remarks...remember, he is quoting an American diplomat and a Republican candidate for president has said the same thing (Ron Paul). Now I know you dont like to hear these things from an uppity n....r but get over it Amerika...there is more then one valid opinion other then your own.

P.S. Rev Wright has served his country in the military defending our freedom of speech..it is his earned right as an American to use that right. Can you say the same? Can Cheney say the same..can Clinton say the same..for that matter, can Obama say the same?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2008 06:52AM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 30, 2008 06:56AM

Disappointed former Obama supporter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This guilt by association thing is getting
> > ridiculous. I guess JFK shouldn't have been
> > elected because his father said nice things
> about
> > the Nazis while serving as Ambassador to
> Britain
> > or Ronald Reagan shouldn't have been elected
> > because he was friends with Rock Hudson, who
> > turned out to be a closet homosexual and who
> died
> > of AIDS.
>
> If a candidate went to a church supporting white
> supremacy, I suppose that would be OK too?


I didnt hear Rev Wright espouse black supremacy! I heard him use the bible and history to make his points. Do you confuse black equality with black supremacy? Now being anti-religion in general I do beleive virtually all religions are hate based...all thinking they have the "one" way to heaven..all others be damned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: LOLREVWRIGHT ()
Date: April 30, 2008 08:50AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont think I heard anything from Rev Wright
> beyond the realm of possibilities. And as far as
> his 9/11 remarks...remember, he is quoting an
> American diplomat and a Republican candidate for
> president has said the same thing (Ron Paul). Now
> I know you dont like to hear these things from an
> uppity n....r but get over it Amerika...there is
> more then one valid opinion other then your own.
>
> P.S. Rev Wright has served his country in the
> military defending our freedom of speech..it is
> his earned right as an American to use that right.
> Can you say the same? Can Cheney say the
> same..can Clinton say the same..for that matter,
> can Obama say the same?

Actually I can say the same, I did my time.

The man is more than welcome to say what he feels, they're his sermons. I never said he shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinions, however ridiculous they may be. All I was stating was that he's going about defending himself the wrong way from a political standpoint. The last thing you want to do in an election with undertones of racial divisons is accuse everyone who criticizes you as a racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 30, 2008 09:02AM

Well..thank you for yor service to the country...you are truly uniques on here. I think everyone would agree with you that Rev. Wright did Obama no favors the last few days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 30, 2008 12:40PM

LOLREVWRIGHT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So now everyone who thinks he's a cook for saying
> [...] Government invented the HIV virus to
> eliminate minorities, are simply a bunch
> of ignorant racists who don't understand
> "African-American religious culture".


LOL! it's well known that the virus originated in an african jungle... it's documented and everything, the same goes for ebola. besides, he's implying that minorities are promiscuous and do not practice safe sex. he kinda shot himself in the foot with that one.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 30, 2008 12:52PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOLREVWRIGHT Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So now everyone who thinks he's a cook for
> saying
> > [...] Government invented the HIV virus to
> > eliminate minorities, are simply a bunch
> > of ignorant racists who don't understand
> > "African-American religious culture".
>
> LOL! it's well known that the virus originated in
> an african jungle... it's documented and
> everything, the same goes for ebola. besides,
> he's implying that minorities are promiscuous and
> do not practice safe sex. he kinda shot himself
> in the foot with that one.

Beyond that, HIV is still much more prevalent in the gay community than in the African-American community because of the way it is transmitted (usually by contact with blood as in a bloody ass). From what I have heard of African-American culture, homosexuality is looked down upon much more virulently than in the white community. If you are going to make a disease to take out black people, HIV wouldn't be it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 30, 2008 01:30PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beyond that, HIV is still much more prevalent in
> the gay community than in the African-American
> community because of the way it is transmitted
> (usually by contact with blood as in a bloody
> ass).


well... you are incorrect in the transmission method, just getting HIV infected blood on you is not going to infect you, absorbing it however, will. additionally, the transmission is from the semen itself, like heterosexual transmission to women. the colon is extremely efficient in absorbing fluids which is the same reason if you "drank" a beer using your colon, you would die of alcohol poisoning.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:28PM

I dont think he ever actually said during his news conference that HIV was caused by the US Government...I havent listened to the sermons. His point being that any government believed to have given small pox laden balankets to native americans...experimented on blacks with venerial diseases...exposed citizens to atomic radiation during above aground testing....gave LSD to unsuspecting people to see the effects....is capable of anything.

Whetehr we believe any of these claims...a lot of people do.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2008 10:33PM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:42PM

Arguing about Rev. Wright is meaningless.

Rev. Wright has nothing to do with sky-high gas prices, nothing to do with the record number of home forclosures, nothing to do with dead soldiers in Iraq.

Rev. Wright is an idiot clergyman no different than Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: May 01, 2008 06:57AM

i agree...Im done

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 01, 2008 10:03AM

"i agree...Im done"
Excellent. Does that mean you will never post again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 01, 2008 12:58PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i agree...Im done



file.php?40,file=2796
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rev. Wright , USMC vs. the Catholic Church
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: May 01, 2008 04:13PM

nope

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  ********   **        ******** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **        **    ** 
 **     **  **  **    **     **  **            **   
 **     **  *****     ********   **           **    
 **     **  **  **    **         **          **     
 **     **  **   **   **         **          **     
  *******   **    **  **         ********    **     
This forum powered by Phorum.