HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Easy, fast, painless way to kill yourself
Posted by: Kegan ()
Date: March 27, 2014 05:51PM

Suicide is not a "permanent solution to a temporary problem" like people like to say. Humans have made emotional pain a everyday experince and it always will be. The pains that some of us carry are undeniably permenant and I personally don't want to live a fucked up life. I've been depressed since I was 7. Started cutting when I was 10 tried killing myself the first time when I was 11. I'm 17 now and for some reason I have kept trying. But you know after the total of 2 and a half years inpatient treatment and the 6 years outpatient I've decided to stop trying. This pain does not and will not ever permenately stop. I've tried fixing it for other people. I've done every "coping skill" I've done all the things I can. Well now this time I'm not gunna mess up. I'm gunna die and nothing is gunna stop me. I'm planning it out and I'm going to b the closest thing to happy I can be before I die a simple death that's painless and free. So shut the fuck up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: (703) 527-4077 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 06:14PM

Im 53, life sucked for me a lot till I was 17. For me it got better. Not perfect but a lot better. I wont insult you with any pep talk here but for me things got much better. I have done some really fun shit in the past 36 years since I was 17.

Crisislink Suicide Prevention Hotline: (703) 527-4077

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-TALK (8255)

Posted by: 0322332324 ()
Date: May 14, 2014 01:20PM

im 13 and i really want to end my life, my dad says im a mistake, my parents dont understand me, i have many problems with myself, school is draining my life away, im autistic which makes me have no friends, im socially awkward, im turning into a failure when coming to my gcse's, i cant do stuff i would like to do, the house i live in is under mortgage so by the end of the month we have hardly anything, i'm constantly depressed, im bored of my life.

i really want to end my life its a misery everyday, i feel like shit every time i wake up. i know im young but i cant see my self succeeding in life.

Posted by: Welcome to FFXU ()
Date: May 14, 2014 01:32PM

0322332324 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
im autistic which makes me
> have no friends, im socially awkward, im turning
> into a failure

You can post on FFXU, the majority of the posters here are just like you.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/list/40.html

Take a look around

Posted by: Mental midget ()
Date: June 19, 2014 06:50AM

Is anyone else super fucked up of searching for painless ways to kill yourself that also allow for an open coffin?

Posted by: dylan pursel ()
Date: June 23, 2014 10:36PM

I know what your going through although im only 15 8b have tryied suicide numerous ttimes.i have tryied to cut my vain and that just was the worst idea ever. Plz don't do it. If your still here heres my gmail and from there ill give you my phone numbe. My gmail is dovahkin453@gmail.com

Posted by: hjygdy ()
Date: August 07, 2014 10:30PM

OK... think about this...
NOTHING in life is free. You
are on your own here. Get into
a car and drive it on a back
road as fast as fast as you
can. End method.

Posted by: joe bob ()
Date: August 28, 2014 05:13AM

Best way to commit suicide is to go to the black part of town, open up a chicken restaurant, and put up a sign that says you don't accept food stamps.

Posted by: jump ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:38AM

Jump

Posted by: loser66261 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:49AM

I understand. .I'm 18 and a stupid heroin junkie loser. I can't decide whether to end everything or to go to rehab and get help. Right now, I feel pain that I don't believe can be helped or reversed. Pain no Human should ever have to feel, yet does everyday. I'm terrified to lose my life but I just can't live this way. I'm only here for my parents. If I can get past the pain that they would feel, then I'll have the balls to do it

Posted by: UHHFD ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:23PM

watch FOX, CNN, msnbc do casey antony coverage every day for 3 days straight, and watch the cop's daughter get off the hook

that should do you in - but not in a hurry
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: UHHFD ()
Date: September 01, 2014 07:14PM

UHHFD Wrote:
> 3 days straight

3 years straight. YEARS on one case and story every f'ing day.

Posted by: Cheyannedrew ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:14PM

Today is when I commite suicide u guy might think I'm a bullshiter but u have no idea what I've gone through I have barrly any friends cause I'm so shy and my parents r getting divorced and yes I'm 12 don't give me all this u dissorve to live no I don't Ive already had sex (go ahead judge I'm gonna be gone by the time u comment so go ahead idc) by the time u see this I'm probible in the hospital or I'm died or Im I fuck up stupid pussy and never did it that's probible wrong though I'm probabile gonna be gone but ya bye

Posted by: civilized ()
Date: September 11, 2014 02:51AM

my guess

sit in a car in the garage, turn on the engine.

Posted by: simon k ()
Date: September 21, 2014 02:32PM

I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL THATS WHY I CAME HERE TO GET SOME HELP ON THE BEST WAY TO END IT

Posted by: fastest way to kill yourself ()
Date: September 21, 2014 02:39PM

Vote democrat

Posted by: Sydney ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:52AM

Im 9 and i want to die my family doesnt care about me and are abusive and there is no reason to live

Posted by: :( ()
Date: October 19, 2014 09:20PM

My mom tortures me

Posted by: oh the feels ()
Date: January 17, 2015 06:43AM

exit bag.
Attachments:
Exit+bag+is+best+bag+_5fa02ae70d42808ffd74e550383b8c95.png

Posted by: J3YLP ()
Date: January 18, 2015 03:34PM

watch democrat funded TV shows which continually suggest suicide to white people

check VA statistics it's obviously has had some impact

Posted by: Bill Brady ()
Date: January 20, 2015 04:37AM

Join the NRA and you will get a strong desire to blow your brains out.

Posted by: exit bag guy ()
Date: January 29, 2015 08:00PM

oh the feels Wrote:
> exit bag.

Word on the street is they actually put some shit in those tanks aside from helium that prevents you from killing yourself with an exit bag. Some kind of particulate that competes with the helium and keeps you from passing out and therefore a nice happy death.

Shame really, it was about as humane a method as currently exists.

Posted by: zack ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:02PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
Done with if live.

Posted by: huhuhhhu ()
Date: April 07, 2015 08:55PM

I want to kill myself, but I don't know what to do. I've looked at a bunch of websites, but I can't find a good way. I'm 13 and want it to be painless and quick.

Posted by: court ()
Date: April 08, 2015 08:17AM

That was like reading my own writing. . You are me .. I'm so scared and alone but surrounded by so much I should feel love ... I .. nevermind. I'm just like .. fuck .. another me is out there .

Posted by: romeo ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:14PM

21 year old male can you help me i got no one

Posted by: rome ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:17PM

No mom or dad im only 21 with no help all alone i need someone i could talk to ive been thinking of takeing my life

Posted by: 1 and dun ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:50PM

Dust-Off Wrote:
> Inhalents.

Read the whole Lamb center thread.

Posted by: CrisDkr ()
Date: May 04, 2015 05:06PM

I really need help. I am a lonely and shy 12 year-old and I am wanting to commit suicide because I am worthless to this whole world. Everybody at my school hates me and I am unwanted everywhere.My parents are never around and I cant tell them that I need a psychologist. I want to kill myself, but I dont want to feel the pain. What is a painless way to kill yourself? Please help?

Posted by: Lib-tardz lol ()
Date: May 04, 2015 05:49PM

CrisDkr Wrote:
> I really need help. I am a lonely and shy 12
> year-old and I am wanting to commit suicide
> because I am worthless to this whole world.
> Everybody at my school hates me and I am unwanted
> everywhere.My parents are never around and I cant
> tell them that I need a psychologist. I want to
> kill myself, but I dont want to feel the pain.
> What is a painless way to kill yourself? Please
> help?

It's not an easy death, but voting demcocrat is a sure way to go.

Posted by: 227 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 06:16PM

CrisDkr Wrote:
> I really need help. I am a lonely and shy 12
> year-old and I am wanting to commit suicide
> because I am worthless to this whole world.
> Everybody at my school hates me and I am unwanted
> everywhere.My parents are never around and I cant
> tell them that I need a psychologist. I want to
> kill myself, but I dont want to feel the pain.
> What is a painless way to kill yourself? Please help?

is that you eesh?

Posted by: What a world ()
Date: May 05, 2015 08:04PM

That's really sad. I don't think I even knew what suicide was at 12.

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: July 23, 2015 10:44PM

You are a real fuckin idiot

Posted by: HXM ()
Date: September 18, 2015 02:53AM

Thats a fuckin riot ernest

Posted by: HXM ()
Date: September 18, 2015 03:32AM

Rip my fuckin heart out! Thats how i wanna die

Posted by: Clare ()
Date: December 08, 2015 08:31AM

I have successfully completed my 2nd degree (in a medical-related field), but it has left me with low self-esteem due to lack of support from placements and Uni.

In my first year of study my dog died and my mother was in and out of hospital with infected leg ulcers (she is 76 and disabled with RA).
Just as I entered my 2nd year of study my 80 year old father, my mother's carer, was diagnosed with a rare cancer. Despite my misgivings I didn't voice my concern that his treatment was unlikely to be successful (he wouldn't have had the treatment if it wouldn't cure him). I took a year out of Uni. to take care of my parents (they live abroad so I had to fly there).
When I got back and restarted my 2nd year of study, 4 months later my father went into hospital and was dead within 3 days - I didn't have time to say goodbye or comfort him (he lives abroad remember). Uni. gave me no support - take a year out if you must (not an option for me). My husband became depressed with work-related stress then lost his job (constructive dismissal) within a few months of my entering my 3rd year of study. Misery was further compounded when my cat died around the same time. From abroad I had to organise the sale of my mother's house (my childnood home) and for furniture to be moved. I stressed about my sister finding a care home for my mother. Again no support from uni.
My 3rd year at Uni was manic and stressful; no time to grieve these losses. I surived on a day to day basis, trying to ensure that I was keeping up with essays and thesis whilst being on placement, most of which went on at the same time. I didn't think I would pass my final placement.

When I thought it was all over and I could start to relax, my husband decides that he is going to grow his hair. I had known for a number of years he was into cross-dressing. I had ignored it and said that I didn't want to be involved, and I didn't want him to do this at home. Him growing his hair was the last straw - his alternative interest was now in my face. I stopped looking at him and my temper, I am deeply sad to say, has been like that of a 6-year old: crying and wanting to do damage; picking fights to confirm that I was a loser, useless and a bad person. Needless to say my relationship with my husband has not been good. it was not good whilst I was at Uni, but it has got worse since and I am not proud. I am deeply ashamed of being a 45-cum-6-yr old. I am not proud.
Last week a relationship councelling session revealed that my husband is considering going for sex change councelling. I have no idea if my behaviour is driving him to seek solace in the arms of his other self. He denies this, saying that the itch to cross dress just keeps getting stronger and he feels he cannot control it.

The deep pit I had been in whilst at university has just turned into an abyss and I don't know where it will stop. I have no idea why my husband has not held off and given me space to recover from the last 4 years. He said that if he cannot cross-dress freely he will be miserable for the rest of his life. It is either that or him taking his life (he stated as much) or getting a divorce; he is prepared to risk a divorce and my (and his?) lifelong unhappiness over this, as his general happiness about his true self is more important than anything else at the moment. I love him very much and don't want a divorce, and neither does he. However I feel I cannot live with the idea of being married to someone who has made the trans-gender change. Would that make me a lesbian? I feel my life has ended. I wish there was a self-destruct button.

I have thought about suicide nearly every day for the last 3 years - perhaps shocking, but the abnormal (suicide ideation) has become the norm for me. However, the chances of taking one's life successfully are very slim. Over 90% of attempted suicides fail. The body is designed for life, not destruction. Yet, I have started to, over the last few weeks, visualising the steps I would take to take my life, as I did when I was preparing for an exam, writing my essays and preparing for an interview. These steps are slowly accumulating: writing my will, writing instructions for my husband as to who to contact, looking out my Advance Medical Directive, removing photographs of my blood relatives and me (husband doesn't appeared to have noticed or has noticed but doesn't comment, just as he doesn't comment on the fact that I have not washed or combed my hair for weeks, or that I have slept in my clothes). I write DNR on my chest (small enough to be hidden by under-clothing) in indelible ink (we sleep in separate rooms now, since my husband started to shave his chest).

The 2 options I have concluded are: 1) accumulate enough over-the-counter tablets that suppress respiration and hope that I do not vomit them before they have had time to take effect - eat a heavy meal and something cold (if I can face eating) to slow digestion, and perhaps take a 6 tablets over the course of an hour before swallowing the rest; 2) order a bottle of nitrogen. It apparently does not give the feeling of suffocation that CO2 does (but hubby will wonder why a bottle of nitrogen that he has not ordered has arrived; how do you hide it; how do you buy the bottle when you don't have money); If I thought I could get away with pretending I had an incureable disease and had the money, I could fly to Switzerland.

Posted by: Wretched ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:58PM

Don't complain about it. Don't ask anyone for help. It's time to get busy living or get busy dieing. If you choose to die, make sure you don't survive the attempt. The physical pain will be insignificant compared to what you're already experiencing. I'm 32 and my biggest regret is that I didn't end my life when I was 15, when I first realised there is no place for me among other people. When you want to die, the longer you live the waorse life gets.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.