HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Easy, fast, painless way to kill yourself
Posted by: Dust-Off ()
Date: May 17, 2012 04:01PM

Inhalents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Easy, fast, painless way to kill yourself
Posted by: risky business ()
Date: May 17, 2012 04:04PM

You may not die but get brain damage

not so easy

Easiest way is by Hibachi Grill

Posted by: frank grimes ()
Date: May 17, 2012 04:05PM

risky business Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You may not die but get brain damage

There is already too much of that on here already

Posted by: Ka Pow ()
Date: May 17, 2012 04:09PM

Easiest way guaranteed painless, fast, and effective is 12 gauge properly aimed.

Posted by: mary ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:14PM

I just got married and had been depressed from age 15-17. I was doing great and loving life for the most part from then until now, 22. Now the thought of divorce seams like a death sentence and being with him feels like a long slow death. I feel stuck and wish I had the balls to commit suicide... but I still love my family even though he took me 3,000 miles away from them. so i rot

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:14PM

Ka Pow Wrote:
> Easiest way guaranteed painless, fast, and
> effective is 12 gauge properly aimed.

agreed

Attachments:

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:38PM

mary Wrote:
> but I still love my family even though
> he took me 3,000 miles away from them. so i rot

Suicide is usually a "fuck you" move by the person doing it. That is the reason why people who do it almost always leave a note. It is because you love your family that you don't want to commit suicide. If you ever consider it seriously, realize that it is a selfish act. If you succeed, you won't feel anything, but you will really hurt the ones you love.

Because you had a bout with depression earlier, you know what a bottomless pit it can feel like. Depression is more than just "feeling low" or feeling sad as you know, you need to treat it, work at it.

You're married at 22, but that doesn't mean that its the end of your life. You need to find something that makes you happy and that you like to do -- anything. Even though you have a husband, that doesn't mean you don't have a life of your own. Go to school, get a career, take up a sport, a hobby, an interest in something that makes you want to get up every day.

mary, I know this is just an anonymous post on a fucked up message board, but don't just let your situation "rot" -- go to a doctor and tell him or her about your history of depression. Hopefully you'll get some medication to get you started feeling better, but that is just the start. You need to have your own life separate from your husband and your marriage. Its the best thing for you and him. If you are not happy, he is not happy.

Life is too short and these years could be the best of your life.

Posted by: Don't Do It ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:41PM

mary Wrote:
> I just got married and had been depressed from age
> 15-17. I was doing great and loving life for the
> most part from then until now, 22. Now the thought
> of divorce seams like a death sentence and being
> with him feels like a long slow death. I feel
> stuck and wish I had the balls to commit
> suicide... but I still love my family even though

You are 22, for God's sake! Divorce him and move on with your life, especially if there are no kids. You are just at the beginning of life, not the end. But you have to be proactive!

Posted by: p4N6C ()
Date: July 27, 2012 12:23AM

Don't Do It Wrote:

> You are 22, for God's sake! Divorce him and move
> on with your life, especially if there are no
> kids. You are just at the beginning of life, not
> the end. But you have to be proactive!

Seriously. Cut your losses, not yourself.

Posted by: siggy freud ()
Date: July 27, 2012 09:00AM

"I just got married and had been depressed from age 15-17. I was doing great and loving life for the most part from then until now, 22. Now the thought of divorce seams like a death sentence and being with him feels like a long slow death. I feel stuck and wish I had the balls to commit suicide... but I still love my family even though he took me 3,000 miles away from them. so i rot"

take a vacation back home

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 27, 2012 09:23AM

mary Wrote:

How about....go back to school

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 27, 2012 02:58PM

Nah, she's a big fatso that thought her life would be transformed if she got married.

Reality set in, she wants to bail, but is too fat and lazy to do so.

She won't commit suicide. The couch is too comfy, and the fridge is full.

She'll just live to complain now.

But it is highly likely her poor husband will hurl himself off a bridge sometime soon.

Posted by: EmoAnon ()
Date: January 30, 2013 12:04AM

I'm not satisfied with my life. I went through depression almost my entire life. I feel worthless, so one less person in this overpopulated world would make a tiny difference. I'm just so tired of being in competition with other humans day after day. You want me as a statistic? Here! Jot me down as yet another person who committed suicide to escape this sorry excuse of a world...world wouldn't be so sorry if it weren't for humans fucking it all up.

Posted by: Shirley P. ()
Date: January 30, 2013 03:06AM

Perhaps not entirely painless but sitting in front of a tv and watching Maury and Judge Judy continuously for a week would probably kill or drive me finally insane. I'd rather be a happy moron chasing after pretty girls(with my handy dandy slut and whack job detector in tow) if I could get my time machine working again.

Why do black people put up with Maury's shtick? Of course, I see that british chick Trisha Goddard(?) has pretty much stoled Maury's act. I'd of thought you could copyright or whatever you call it a show's theme? I miss the fanciful days of conjoined twins.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: January 30, 2013 09:42AM

I remember Morton Downey, Jr. and Ricky Lake. I remember when Phil was on and Maury used his last name (Povich). When I was out of work about 2 years ago, for 7 months, I got stuck in the Judge Joe, Judy Mathis Peoples court. I wanted to hang myself. Then I was rehired by the company that laid me off. Life is grand.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 09:43AM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: January 30, 2013 09:43AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 09:43AM by Ahmayzin.

Posted by: suicidenot ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:11AM

Suicide is a permanent 'solution' to a temporary problem. Reach out and get help NOW.

Date: January 30, 2013 11:23AM

Suicide does seem kind of harsh, but I guess we all have different levels of tolerance.

Personally, I stay alive for spite only, but if you really have to, wouldn't a hot shot of heroin be just the ticket?

Posted by: osnap ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:46AM

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:55AM

mary Wrote:

You could just start cheating on him. Start here.

Posted by: Pootawn Ralphie ()
Date: January 30, 2013 02:37PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> mary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just got married and had been depressed from
> age
> > 15-17. I was doing great and loving life for
> the
> > most part from then until now, 22. Now the
> thought
> > of divorce seams like a death sentence and
> being
> > with him feels like a long slow death. I feel
> > stuck and wish I had the balls to commit
> > suicide... but I still love my family even
> though
> > he took me 3,000 miles away from them. so i rot
>
>
> You could just start cheating on him. Start here.

That's stupid.

Posted by: tyre ()
Date: January 30, 2013 09:14PM

Please help me.

Posted by: tyre ()
Date: January 30, 2013 09:16PM

I don"t know what to do.

Posted by: Earnest Hemingway ()
Date: January 30, 2013 10:03PM

You can kill your self off without actually physically killing yourself off and start your life all over - which could actually do you and the others you make suffer through your miserable existence every day a whole lot better.

You just need to pull off the disappear/vanish act and go find the life you really want.

It will take some planning - but you're so self centered I think you could actually pull it off.

This tactic will leave a big void in everyone you care about's life and do the same to those who really don't want you to be around - just like a suicide, but it will also keep all of them in perpetual wonderment and strife thinking about what really happened to you.

So start building up a secret "I am going to disappear and run away fund." Plan your exit and escape route so you will never be found or traced. Engineer your new self and your new life around a theme that will make you happy - like as a suicide hotline operator in Ouagadougou or a cheap street prostitute in Bolivia.

Once you are adequately funded and have completed your plan, hit the eject button, execute your plan, and disappear unexpectedly while leaving nobody any way to find you. I'm sure Dateline NBC will feature you in an episode - Mystery in Fairfax: What happened to Sorry Suzie or Sorry Sam. Maybe someone will be wrongfully convicted of murdering you - which is perfect.

Anyway, you start your life over somewhere else, far, far away, under a different name, with your desired personality and characteristics, as the happy you, in a remote village. You change your diet and alter every aspect of what makes you an unhappy suicidal piece of crap.

You write a book about your whole escapade under a pen name. Get published. Become an international best seller and a mystery that everyone is intrigued about.

You show up 30 years later on Oprah and freak everyone you used to know completely the fuck out.

You send me a big $5M check for saving your life and the great advice, and then you get hit by a drunk driver who got over-served at Brion's Grille and shit Tippy's Taco out your ass as you expire in the parking lot across from GMU.

There is a big national outpouring of mourning at your tragic end. Sarah Palin gives your eulogy. The Westboro Baptist Church protests at your funeral. Your ashes are scattered in the Lamb Center parking lot.

Posted by: byeWp ()
Date: January 31, 2013 09:23PM

Username= spam code LOL

I was going to suggest an exit bag- let Betty explain it to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWfWl-xJnnY

Bye!

Posted by: dfdsfsdfsdf ()
Date: February 01, 2013 03:15AM

3-31-2011_lo_res.jpg + NyQuil + vodka = peaceful goodbye

Posted by: Frank Reynolds ()
Date: February 01, 2013 04:16AM

Suicide not said ,"Suicide is a permanent 'solution' to a temporary problem. Reach out and get help NOW."

you mean go to some half baked college grad with a master's in psych or a flunked out of the real profession psychologist or a third world new arrival who paid a hefty fee to the medical board to get a license to practice

Shit, just give me fuck you money a time machine and the knowledge I have now and I'd be a ok

otherwise pray there really is some higher power in the universe and this shit here on earth is one bad test and there is a better place somewhere over the rainbow

Face it the Free Will thing just ain't working

along with tired clichés
better to say seek out a little dance, a little song and some seltzer down your pants cause for the most part this place sucks

Posted by: dontlisten ()
Date: February 01, 2013 07:59AM

Suicide is a permanent 'solution' to a temporary problem. Reach out and get help NOW.

no one that didnt follow this advise can comment because they are dead! Get help from anyone but tell someone, ask for help right NOW.

Posted by: not saying ()
Date: February 17, 2013 05:20AM

Everyday I think of killing myself, I go to doctors and they say I'm fine but down deep inside I know I'm not....everything I do I feel like a failure but I keep going everyday wishing things would change. I work 2 jobs and I'm a full time student, I have 3 kids and they have been taken from me,.I just feel I have nothing more to live for...my best friend in the whole world has even been shady after 10years I feel I'm about to go buy a rope and just hang myself....I have nothing holding me back, I have tried number of ways anD I'm still here I just can't Die, I am always saying somebody will blow mu head off. But I can't get lucky enough...

Posted by: jumper ()
Date: February 17, 2013 05:45AM

Take a bus to and jump off a high bridge (GW or GoldenGate). No mess, impossible to fail, no telltail signs (if you walk from the bus, no car left at scene) and no burden on responders or trauma to survivors. Wear all cotton, no polyester and fishes won't mind the food.A high coastal cliff will also work but its harder to get to and jump off of. You'll make a mess on the rocks but the surf will wash it away. Leave a note to give survivors closure but make up a fatal illness so it seems justified (survivors have less trauma that way.)

Posted by: qp ()
Date: February 18, 2013 05:17PM

Where can I get cyanide pills? This seems like the easiest way to permanately go mto sleep. Carbon monoxide is another silent killer and seems to be painless. Some floor heaters produce large amopunts so you can put 5 of them in your room and close the doors and go to sleep. I am ready for a better more peaceful afterlife.

Posted by: Ambien ()
Date: February 18, 2013 06:46PM

I started this thread, for Mr. Misery back in his suicidal days.

Posted by: Oh please ()
Date: February 18, 2013 07:03PM

Remember it's better to be homicidal then suicidal.

Posted by: Ambien ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:01PM

Very true!

Posted by: Jackie ()
Date: March 15, 2013 12:38PM

I just really dont want to live anymore, my parents always fighting and if they arent then it seems like they gange up on me or something!!!! I know itmwill hurt people if I go well they are hurting me now why shouldnt I hurt them all I want is to be normal and be a normal 17 year old but no I have this to deal with all the names and comments and everything it hurts alot!!!!

Posted by: Mr Lizery ()
Date: March 15, 2013 02:31PM

Drink Bleach.

...............nevermind. Try something else.

Posted by: ncd ()
Date: March 15, 2013 05:08PM

Jackie Wrote:
> I just really dont want to live anymore, my
> parents always fighting and if they arent then it
> seems like they gange up on me or something!!!! I
> know itmwill hurt people if I go well they are
> hurting me now why shouldnt I hurt them all I want
> is to be normal and be a normal 17 year old but no
> I have this to deal with all the names and
> comments and everything it hurts alot!!!!

17 is a tough time, you just have to tough it out until you get through this phase. Try to distract yourself with other things, music, hobbies, exercise, whatever, it will help.

I grew up in a very negative home too, lots of verbal abuse, it's no fun. I got through it though and left home. You'll be out of there soon enough, just be patient. Life gets better when you get to your mid-twenties or so, in the meantime you just have to keep yourself in the game. Study, work, be productive, and try to keep your self-esteem up. You will be happier later. Good luck to you!

Posted by: Ava ()
Date: April 12, 2013 03:55PM

The only thing keeping me alive today is my best friend. She wouldn't be able to have the life i want her to if i was to die.

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: April 12, 2013 04:47PM

Coming on FFU expecting someone to tell you don't do it?

Don't talk about it, be about it. Otherwise shut the fuck up and toughen up, Jack.

You are the one that fails at life. You are the one who gave up on you. Other people have goals, families, and futures. It is you who gave up on you, nobody else.

People in 3rd world countries are starving dirt farmers. You are sitting inside an air conditioned building typing on a computer, you have all the assets you need to make your life better or more worth living.

Just what ever you do, don't hurt anybody else besides yourself

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: April 12, 2013 04:47PM

Coming on FFU expecting someone to tell you don't do it?

Don't talk about it, be about it. Otherwise shut the fuck up and toughen up, Jack.

You are the one that fails at life. You are the one who gave up on you. Other people have goals, families, and futures. It is you who gave up on you, nobody else.

People in 3rd world countries are starving dirt farmers. You are sitting inside an air conditioned building typing on a computer, you have all the assets you need to make your life better or more worth living.

Just what ever you do, don't hurt anybody else besides yourself

Posted by: Sorry for repost ()
Date: April 12, 2013 04:48PM

Sorry for accidental repost

no but seriously don't off yourself

Posted by: huh ()
Date: April 12, 2013 04:52PM

Did you even read the thread? Plenty of people are offering alternative solutions and telling people not to do it. Strange isn't it? It goes to show that there are a lot of suicidal and depressed people here who have decided to live and let live. What's the point in killing yourself? We're all going to die one day. And if you do decide to do it, at least make it exciting, like rob a bank. If you get away, you have money, if not, you're dead and got your stupid wish!

Posted by: Michael ()
Date: April 21, 2013 10:33AM

If you think replying with insults is therapeutic, you are out of your mind. It is all about loss of control. Ending your own life is not only a 'F You' message to the world, it is exerting the only self-control that is left. Today, just for today, I choose to live. It is in 'MY CONTROL'. I am not going to go into the many factors of my life that have cause me great distress. I returned to school at 46 after being stripped of my reputation and ability to earn a living. I am considering the use of 'Dust-Off' or a similar inhalant, everyday I consider it.

Those who don't understand and want to harass us; stay away. You are the dregs of society.

Posted by: meandi ()
Date: May 07, 2013 12:21PM

so what if its selfish. so what if you cause pain to the others you 'love' and the ones you most value and feels like they dont really care all that much. i am not perfect. and my pain is the most painful because it is my own. only i can know if it truly warrants it. and fuck you for saying if this is a note i dont want to carry thru with it. i cant get a gun so i need to find another guaranteed successful and painless way to achieve my goal. so why am i wasting time typing this, because i'm a habitual procrastinator of just about everything. so there. i do believe i just unvalified most of you know it all testosterone produced right assumptions.

Date: May 07, 2013 12:37PM

I dont' know how to cut and paste and missed the need to click on reply to your post so my response is way below your it. on may 7th.

Date: May 07, 2013 12:52PM

was previously talking about the first two sentences. didnt read past there before my first reply. been thru the whole routine of everything you said to mary and it always comes back. been riding it out for too long too many times. had endless attempts over the last 35 years at fixture with drugs and therapy by psychiatrsists, pschologists, aprns, the whole gammut. gotta go pee.

Posted by: jeannifer ()
Date: May 12, 2013 09:11AM

I am 36 yrs old. I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety...I have had a long hard fight my whole life, surviving being beat by step parents, molestation, rape, moving around all the time and being poor. I'd think that I made it this long... but really I am ready to die. So why I think of my family? How can they help? They stand by walking on eggshells trying to not upset me and trying to get me to talk. Saying it will help. Well I don't. I have try talking to different therapy and been on the drugs to help. All that did was give me a stock pile of pills to take and hope it enough to really kill me.

Posted by: wes ()
Date: May 26, 2013 04:32AM

Was in the middle of trying to cut my wrist with a very dull object when I decided that I would look up better ways to get the job done. My name is wes. Im 21 years old. I have been liveing the life I always told myself I never would. I wake up go to work come home go to sleep and do it over and over again. I do not have family or friends. I am a very unatractive person and any atempts to find love has been unsucseful. I can't bare the thoughts of going on like this any longer. I am not a machine! For years I have looked for help in the positive things people post on these fourms, or from sucide hotlines, but im done. I feel like I have no free will and would like to rest now. Please give me a story of a succsesful sucide that left the person with out pain. A story of someone who peacefully put them self to rest.

Posted by: Just do it ()
Date: May 26, 2013 04:56AM

wes Wrote:
> Was in the middle of trying to cut my wrist with a
> very dull object when I decided that I would look
> up better ways to get the job done. My name is
> wes. Im 21 years old. I have been liveing the life
> I always told myself I never would. I wake up go
> to work come home go to sleep and do it over and
> over again. I do not have family or friends. I am
> a very unatractive person and any atempts to find
> love has been unsucseful. I can't bare the
> thoughts of going on like this any longer. I am
> not a machine! For years I have looked for help in
> the positive things people post on these fourms,
> or from sucide hotlines, but im done. I feel like
> I have no free will and would like to rest now.
> Please give me a story of a succsesful sucide that
> left the person with out pain. A story of someone
> who peacefully put them self to rest.

Slit & commit bro, I committed suicide 3 years ago and I have never been happier! I get to post on FFXU from heaven and fuck virgins on the daily.

Posted by: over 22 here ()
Date: May 26, 2013 08:10AM

mary Wrote:

I wish I was 22 again. Best years of your life are now. Easy to start over at your job and your life along with where you live because you havent put down roots anywhere. Nothing beats being in your twenties. Divorce the guy if you are sure you cannot be happy with him. Move back to your family for a little bit until you get back on your feet.

Posted by: Taylor R. A. S ()
Date: May 28, 2013 03:09PM

My name is Taylor andim 14. I am adopted, i have been beaten, raped, neglected, and more in foster care. The docs say that it gave me manic depression and trust issues. I have a major case of ocd, and MD. Ive tried using drugs to help and they just messed me up even more. People have tried to understand and help. Ive been in love and had my heart broken. Im pregnant with his baby and i cant even tell me mom because im a minor. Ive been trying to find a quick and painless way to kill myself and all i find is crap. Im ready to die. Even if i burn in hell for eternity. Someone please find a way and help us all. And Mary, just divorce the bastard.

Posted by: quick but not painless ()
Date: May 28, 2013 06:45PM

Read a few posts by gerrymanderer. Guaranteed to bore you to death.

Posted by: Jannet ()
Date: July 01, 2013 05:32AM

I think you were put on this earth for a reason, and you can't take yourself away from people who love and care for you! Yea humans are destroying the world, but there are many who are good people willing to change and do anything for the neighbor in need! Hope you are well and at the beach or somewhere surrounded by people who love you! <3

Date: July 01, 2013 05:38AM

Taylor, you are not alone! I was beaten, raped, abused, and pregnant at 16. My Mom kicked me out of the house, and I was homeless and pregnant! I have suffered from depression and PTSD most of my life, so I know what it's like. Now, I am 30 and have 2 kids. I have a loser boyfriend and I am constantly struggling to provide for my and myself. But I don't give up--and neither should you! If you are lucky enough to have survived, that means God has a purpose for you. And it could be bringing that baby into this world safely and healthy. Please take care. Wish you could come live with me because I would help you!!!

Date: July 01, 2013 05:43AM

Dear Wes!

Cant believe you would want to take your precious life away! You are obviously humble, and hard-working! You are committed to your job if you go everyday without fail! How I wish I had that ability to keep a job without crying or having a panic attack! You seem like a wonderful person, and personally, I would be proud to have a friend like you!

Posted by: gee ()
Date: July 01, 2013 07:39AM

it's pretty bad how many views this thread has...that means lots of people searched for tihs in the NOVA area..gee..what on earth would make so many people around here want to kill themselves?

Posted by: Genkstar ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:27PM

First of all, for all of those people on this thread who are poking fun, talking shit, etc. seriously, you people are pathetic losers who have nothing better to do with your so-called awesome lives than to go online to a suicide threat and talk shit? Its people like you that make this world fucked hence we want to kill ourselves.
Now as for myself. I am 28yo, and my life really blows. I got hooked on drugs as a high school senior drop out. Though I got my GED, I failed in numerous colleges. I was a bit husky throughout my entire life as well as pretty shy when it came to talking to females, and I didn't have a gf until I was 19. From there on out I wish I was gay. I have had 5 different types of gfs from different races, ages, backgrounds, etc. All ended the same way. I was dumped because after I found out they cheated on me they of course had to make it all about them. Why was I cheated on? Well apparently all women love to have a couple of things. One is a wonderful, loving, caring, sweet guy who loves them, takes care of them, etc. The second is a guy who has I'd say at least an 8 incher but some even prefer way bigger. So usually a guy who looks good and had a huge cock can get any chick he wants whenever he wants hence he usually doesn't keep them same girl for too long and will have many at one time, cheating on his gf. But a nice, sweet good giy, usually tends to be the guy who can't get anyone he wants and is lucky to have that special someone. So the females love to find a bf like me, husky, 6incher, but sweet, living, honest, caring, extremely faithful, etc. But at same time they also want to be pounded by a hot guy with a monster cock. So they all cheated on me with lots of different guys with huge dicks, as if I wouldn't be able to tell that in the morning I can only get 2 fingers in and in the evening my entire fist slides in. And yet I never cheated on them even after the fact, but they still made it out to be my fault, as if when I turned 18 I spent all my money elsewhere and didn't buy myself that big huge dick. Like I ever had a fucking choice, yet I don't understand, if you love big cock, why can't you ask me on our first date, hey Mike, how big is your dick? Umm Jamie it's not big at all, it's only 6 inches long and 5.5inches circumference. Oh I c Mike. Well I am truly sorry but I prefer huge dick so we are not compatible. Take care. Ok Jamie, thank you for your honesty. Good luck finding your big dick.
Thats it. So fucking easy. But no. They lie and tell you you're huge and the biggest that they've ever had and how amazing you are in bed, all while sneaking around fucking Bubba, the black guy with 3 fucking legs!
Anyways, so its been about 4 years since I've been with a girl. I figure that my only option is to find a very religious virgin who believes in sex only after marriage and doesn't believe in divorce or cheating for it's a sin, but in the US, especially Los Angeles, CA, that is almost impossible to find because it seems like every girl loses their virginity at the age of 5 and by the time they are 18 they've already had more dicks inside them than a cheap skidrow hoe!

So after doing lots of different types of drugs, I got addicted to heroin. Then by a money hungry doctor like all medical professionals in the US was bamboozled into getting on methadone maintenance, which I have been stuck for 3 plus years. To get off of methadone one has to overcome 1-3months of the most painful fucking withdrawals around. All the fucking treatment ie detoxification and rehabilitation facilities are a huge scam in the US. They have a success rate of about 10%-20% and cost a shitload of money if you don't have insurance, but if you do, then the insurance still will only cover the bare minimum of days, like last time they only covered 6 days of my methadone detox and that's only 3 days into my withdrawals since it takes 3 days to get it out of your system and start thw withdrawals. The only treatment that work and has an 85%+ success rate is Ibogaine Treatment, but of course in the US where the government is in bed with Mexican cartels, as well as the big pharmaceutical companies, they would never legalize Ibogaine treatments because then literally it will bankrupt the entire illegal addictive drug business over night! So to do that treatment on must go to either Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Italy, etc. and pay in cash anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 which of course I can't afford.

Now another thing about me. My family and I were born in Russia and move here in 89. Unlike Americans my parents believed in spanking me, so both my mom and dad whooped my ass until I was like 13-14. But that I don't mind. They never beat me for no reason. But one thing I mind is that my parents, especially my dad always yells and screams at me. For 28 fucking years and I can't take it any more. Example: last week my dad comes home from work at around 9pm. I am lying on the couch watching tv, as my phone rings. I check to see who is calling, and it's my dad. I tried to answer but my phone accidently rejects it. At that moment he walks into the house from work. I ask him, hey dad why did you call me just now. He replies with an attitude and loud voice, I didn't call you. I said what do you mean, I just go a missed.... And before I could even finish, he just starts yelling at the top of his voice, I DIDN'T FUCKING CALL YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOUR METHADONE. WHAT TIME DO YOU TAKE IT, RIGHT BEFORE I GET HOME. RAAAH RAAH RAAH!

And thats just one example. Its like that throughout the day. Its like he get annoyed at everything. How can someone be normal and sane when one's parents constantly yell at them for no fucking reason, daily, for every day of their lives. And when I bring it up, they are like well how can we not yell at you, look what you're doing to us with your drug use. And I'm like but you've been yelling at me since I was a baby, 19years before I started any drugs, how can I be sober and take this shit daily. And they just deny it as if I'm fucking crazy and just trying to blame them for my drug use, and that its normal to yell and that they DON'T do it often.

Now I was given an ultimatum, that in 30 day, 15 days left, I either leave the house and be homeless on skidrow or go into a free detox/rehab facility. Anything free is basically a room with dozens of other drug addicted guys who usually are either homeless and dirty, or criminals who were forced by court to be there, and everyone is sick and you get no real medicine other than maybe some advil and maybe some vitamens, and you have to suffer in the worst pain amongst dozens of other men, all cramped in on room, where everyone is suffering, and its extremely uncomfortable on top of the horrible pain. I am sorry but if I had that much self will to withstand several months of gruelling hell of pain and discomfort amongst dozens of dirty, nasty, fucked up people, then I would've kicked everything cold turkey a long as time ago. So it looks like since I can' afford a good painless detox, and I am not going to suffer in pain for months that in 2 weeks I will be homeless yet again, though this time for good. I was thinking about buying Ibogaine online, but since its a Schedule 1 narcotic in the US, I am risking a felony, and also it is very pricey of about $200-$500 for a gram, and one needs at least a couple of grams for initial dosage and then at least one or two grams split up for cravings and pain afterwards. So it can end up costing me anywhere from $800-$2,000 just to get the medicine shipped to me. And if course since it only grows in Africa, its much harder to find, and since you're buying it online basically from either drug dealers or other type of vendors, it is a risk that I'll be scammed out of my money, set up in a honeypot, or sent fake shit that either won't work when I take it or cause serious damage to my body and or mind, again my options are very limited and by the looks of it, I will end up on the street. And even as a drug addict, I never had it in me to hurt people, rob or steal from them, etc. So the only way I will be able to make money to continue to either use heroin or stick with methadone will be to either sell drugs and or pan handle, and both are illegal in California, and both will end me up in jail, which I've only been once and even then, the case was dropped because I did nothing wrong and the cops were jerks!

So yea, my life really blows. I am the disappointment of the family, while my younger sister is the perfect child, mom's favorite, they always hangout, talk about me, and she bosses me around as is she was my mom, when she is almost 6 years younger!Not to mention my mom always backs her up and protects her and stands up for her, basically allowing her to treat me however she wants.

I don't want to be homeless, I don't want to suffer in horrible pain and discomfort for months, and then even if I make it through the withdrawals, the cravings will always be there and they get so big and overwhelming that sooner or later I would relapse like I've done mant times before. Ibogaine not only treats you with painless withdrawal in 24-36 hours, but it completely cleans out your organs and brain to the point where they are brand new like before one used before, and it also blocks one's receptors thus you have no craving for alomst a year, and of course after that, with some therapy, one will no longer have the want, desire, need to use ever again! That is why it has a 8-9 out 10 people success rate unlike all the available treatment methods in the US which have maybe a 1-2 out of 10 people success rate! Treatments like medical detox with either methadone tapering, Suboxone, Subutex, Morphine, etc. Also blood transfusion treatment, and then your standard 12 step programs and rehabs, all of which are a sham that might work for that one lucky person or two out of every dozen!

So with my situation, my limited options, I am just tried as hell, and just don't have the will to live anymore. Some may say stop your whining and put up with the pain like a man, and then give me examples of all the pain they have or had and how they didn't kill themselves. Well all I got to say to you is, Go Fuck Yourself! Just because you can put up with pain everday, or tour life sucked but you dealt with it, and you went out and made the change on your own for the best, etc. That doesn't mean everyone is like you. I hate pain and hate putting up with it. I am not like you, and I tried to make changes, I even tried starting an online company, to have it fail because of the company I used to build my custom website database, took $25,000 and then after a year of working on it building it from scratch, the company closed screwing 15,000 customers, and since it was an LLC, the business had no money, so the owner wasn't liable and living the dream and is working as a ceo of his sister's and cousin's online company which is a replica of his company that subsequently opened up the day after his company closed its doors. Suing didn't help because they owed 1.5 million in back taxes to irs, so uncle sam got his first. Then they owed hundreds of thousands to other companies like health insurance, etc, so the major Corps got their share, and by then my $25k was gone and I got no site and no refund and had to shut my business down before it even started. That has been the story of my life, therefore, don't sit there behind your pc and tell me how you are a success story. I am not and I am tired and all I want to do is die. For years I've been selfless thinking about the pain I'd cause my family, but why do I have to suffer every fucking day just so that my family won't have to have a funeral and mourn?

So I am asking for only serious replies. No jokes or shit talking because those people are the true losers who have nothing better in their life than to go to a site about suicide and shit talk.

Anyways, please tell me a very painless, quick, cheap, not messy way to off oneself!

Also, and females out there in the Los Angeles area who also are just plain done with putting up with this so-called misery called life, and want to get together to talk about our problems and hate for our lives, and to figure and plan on how to off ourselves, we can then help each other succeed in our goals. I believe it will be very beneficial and comforting to have the opposite sex with me with same desire to end it all because this is a very difficult and scary solution and it would be nice to have someone with me, by myside on the journey to the otherside.

For any suggestions or if you want to get together to plan the journey out of this misery and don't want to do it alone, email me at genkstar420@yahoo.com.

Thank you for reading, and good luck to all!

P.S. This doesn't work for me because of my tolerance, but for others, a very quick and painless way is to OD on heroin. You don't feel anything, and before you even get a chance to take the syringe out of your vein, you already will be out! If you have never used any kind of opiates before, and you're on the west coast especially So Cali, black tar heroin is what we have here. I recommend buying at least an 8th of an oz, usually good tar costs about $60-$100 per gram so an 8th will run you around $200-$350, and I recommend also going to a needle exchange an getting a larger gauged syringe, that is at least 3cc/300ml because when you cook up that much tar, if you won't use enough water it will come out almost like a syrup and a small gauge need like 29, 28, and 27 will not suck it up into the syringe or if it will, by the time you are in your vein the dope would've cooled a bit and get syrupy and won't come out. If you get the brown powder version of the tar, usually comes in balloons, then I believe depending on the size of the ballons, a pacqeté or packet, which is usually 20-24 balloons, should be enough. Again large gauge in order to do all at once.
If you are lucky and know a connect, or are on East Coast or even Midwest, then getting China White is you best bet. Again I'd get at least an 8th, but with China White, which is more expensive and is anywhere from $100-$300/gram or $350-$1000 an 8th depending on your location, the quality, the dealer, etc. But since its a white or golden or greyish off white powder, it dissolves in water instantly, and you really don't need to cook it like tar, so it won't turn into a syrup so you don't really need more than 1cc/100ml syringe... Then just inject either into a nice fat vein on your arm where it bends at the elbow, or even quick, on side of your neck, look into mirror, close your mouth and blow out but don't let the air come out and you'll see the vein pop out on side of your neck. Go in at about 45 degree angle, once in, draw in the syringe a bit to see if when you do it starts filling up with blood, if so, then push it in slowly so that the dope goes into vein. Stop if it really burns because you aren't in vein, draw back up to see if it fills up with blood, if not, don't pull it out, just move it around while every slightly drawing up until it starts to fill up with blood again, once it does, continue to slowly push the dope in. Once its all in, you should go out instantly with such a high dosage. If not, well enjoy the most amazing orgasm like rush, and you'll feel high and awesome for at least a whole day in not more since its your first time. If it didn't work, I'd wait at least a week or two, then I'd double my dosage. 7 grams will definitely kill you! GOOD LUCK!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:47PM

you should die in battle for the glory of the mighty Excalibur.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: want to die ()
Date: September 16, 2013 02:59PM

I just searched on the web how to kill myself. Lol

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: September 16, 2013 03:03PM

Genkstar Wrote:
> First of all, for all of those people on this
> thread who are poking fun, talking shit, etc.
> seriously, you people are pathetic losers who have
> nothing better to do with your so-called awesome
> lives than to go online to a suicide threat and
> talk shit? Its people like you that make this
> world fucked hence we want to kill ourselves.
> Now as for myself. I am 28yo, and my life really
> blows. I got hooked on drugs as a high school
> senior drop out. Though I got my GED, I failed in
> numerous colleges. I was a bit husky throughout my
> entire life as well as pretty shy when it came to
> talking to females, and I didn't have a gf until I
> was 19. From there on out I wish I was gay. I have
> had 5 different types of gfs from different races,
> ages, backgrounds, etc. All ended the same way. I
> was dumped because after I found out they cheated
> on me they of course had to make it all about
> them. Why was I cheated on? Well apparently all
> women love to have a couple of things. One is a
> wonderful, loving, caring, sweet guy who loves
> them, takes care of them, etc. The second is a guy
> who has I'd say at least an 8 incher but some even
> prefer way bigger. So usually a guy who looks good
> and had a huge cock can get any chick he wants
> whenever he wants hence he usually doesn't keep
> them same girl for too long and will have many at
> one time, cheating on his gf. But a nice, sweet
> good giy, usually tends to be the guy who can't
> get anyone he wants and is lucky to have that
> special someone. So the females love to find a bf
> like me, husky, 6incher, but sweet, living,
> honest, caring, extremely faithful, etc. But at
> same time they also want to be pounded by a hot
> guy with a monster cock. So they all cheated on me
> with lots of different guys with huge dicks, as if
> I wouldn't be able to tell that in the morning I
> can only get 2 fingers in and in the evening my
> entire fist slides in. And yet I never cheated on
> them even after the fact, but they still made it
> out to be my fault, as if when I turned 18 I spent
> all my money elsewhere and didn't buy myself that
> big huge dick. Like I ever had a fucking choice,
> yet I don't understand, if you love big cock, why
> can't you ask me on our first date, hey Mike, how
> big is your dick? Umm Jamie it's not big at all,
> it's only 6 inches long and 5.5inches
> circumference. Oh I c Mike. Well I am truly sorry
> but I prefer huge dick so we are not compatible.
> Take care. Ok Jamie, thank you for your honesty.
> Good luck finding your big dick.
> Thats it. So fucking easy. But no. They lie and
> tell you you're huge and the biggest that they've
> ever had and how amazing you are in bed, all while
> sneaking around fucking Bubba, the black guy with
> 3 fucking legs!
> Anyways, so its been about 4 years since I've been
> with a girl. I figure that my only option is to
> find a very religious virgin who believes in sex
> only after marriage and doesn't believe in divorce
> or cheating for it's a sin, but in the US,
> especially Los Angeles, CA, that is almost
> impossible to find because it seems like every
> girl loses their virginity at the age of 5 and by
> the time they are 18 they've already had more
> dicks inside them than a cheap skidrow hoe!
>
> So after doing lots of different types of drugs, I
> got addicted to heroin. Then by a money hungry
> doctor like all medical professionals in the US
> was bamboozled into getting on methadone
> maintenance, which I have been stuck for 3 plus
> years. To get off of methadone one has to overcome
> 1-3months of the most painful fucking withdrawals
> around. All the fucking treatment ie
> detoxification and rehabilitation facilities are a
> huge scam in the US. They have a success rate of
> about 10%-20% and cost a shitload of money if you
> don't have insurance, but if you do, then the
> insurance still will only cover the bare minimum
> of days, like last time they only covered 6 days
> of my methadone detox and that's only 3 days into
> my withdrawals since it takes 3 days to get it out
> of your system and start thw withdrawals. The only
> treatment that work and has an 85%+ success rate
> is Ibogaine Treatment, but of course in the US
> where the government is in bed with Mexican
> cartels, as well as the big pharmaceutical
> companies, they would never legalize Ibogaine
> treatments because then literally it will bankrupt
> the entire illegal addictive drug business over
> night! So to do that treatment on must go to
> either Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Italy, etc. and
> pay in cash anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 which of
> course I can't afford.
>
> Now another thing about me. My family and I were
> born in Russia and move here in 89. Unlike
> Americans my parents believed in spanking me, so
> both my mom and dad whooped my ass until I was
> like 13-14. But that I don't mind. They never beat
> me for no reason. But one thing I mind is that my
> parents, especially my dad always yells and
> screams at me. For 28 fucking years and I can't
> take it any more. Example: last week my dad comes
> home from work at around 9pm. I am lying on the
> couch watching tv, as my phone rings. I check to
> see who is calling, and it's my dad. I tried to
> answer but my phone accidently rejects it. At that
> moment he walks into the house from work. I ask
> him, hey dad why did you call me just now. He
> replies with an attitude and loud voice, I didn't
> call you. I said what do you mean, I just go a
> missed.... And before I could even finish, he just
> starts yelling at the top of his voice, I DIDN'T
> FUCKING CALL YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY BECAUSE OF
> YOUR METHADONE. WHAT TIME DO YOU TAKE IT, RIGHT
> BEFORE I GET HOME. RAAAH RAAH RAAH!
>
> And thats just one example. Its like that
> throughout the day. Its like he get annoyed at
> everything. How can someone be normal and sane
> when one's parents constantly yell at them for no
> fucking reason, daily, for every day of their
> lives. And when I bring it up, they are like well
> how can we not yell at you, look what you're doing
> to us with your drug use. And I'm like but you've
> been yelling at me since I was a baby, 19years
> before I started any drugs, how can I be sober and
> take this shit daily. And they just deny it as if
> I'm fucking crazy and just trying to blame them
> for my drug use, and that its normal to yell and
> that they DON'T do it often.
>
> Now I was given an ultimatum, that in 30 day, 15
> days left, I either leave the house and be
> homeless on skidrow or go into a free detox/rehab
> facility. Anything free is basically a room with
> dozens of other drug addicted guys who usually are
> either homeless and dirty, or criminals who were
> forced by court to be there, and everyone is sick
> and you get no real medicine other than maybe some
> advil and maybe some vitamens, and you have to
> suffer in the worst pain amongst dozens of other
> men, all cramped in on room, where everyone is
> suffering, and its extremely uncomfortable on top
> of the horrible pain. I am sorry but if I had that
> much self will to withstand several months of
> gruelling hell of pain and discomfort amongst
> dozens of dirty, nasty, fucked up people, then I
> would've kicked everything cold turkey a long as
> time ago. So it looks like since I can' afford a
> good painless detox, and I am not going to suffer
> in pain for months that in 2 weeks I will be
> homeless yet again, though this time for good. I
> was thinking about buying Ibogaine online, but
> since its a Schedule 1 narcotic in the US, I am
> risking a felony, and also it is very pricey of
> about $200-$500 for a gram, and one needs at least
> a couple of grams for initial dosage and then at
> least one or two grams split up for cravings and
> pain afterwards. So it can end up costing me
> anywhere from $800-$2,000 just to get the medicine
> shipped to me. And if course since it only grows
> in Africa, its much harder to find, and since
> you're buying it online basically from either drug
> dealers or other type of vendors, it is a risk
> that I'll be scammed out of my money, set up in a
> honeypot, or sent fake shit that either won't work
> when I take it or cause serious damage to my body
> and or mind, again my options are very limited and
> by the looks of it, I will end up on the street.
> And even as a drug addict, I never had it in me to
> hurt people, rob or steal from them, etc. So the
> only way I will be able to make money to continue
> to either use heroin or stick with methadone will
> be to either sell drugs and or pan handle, and
> both are illegal in California, and both will end
> me up in jail, which I've only been once and even
> then, the case was dropped because I did nothing
> wrong and the cops were jerks!
>
> So yea, my life really blows. I am the
> disappointment of the family, while my younger
> sister is the perfect child, mom's favorite, they
> always hangout, talk about me, and she bosses me
> around as is she was my mom, when she is almost 6
> years younger!Not to mention my mom always backs
> her up and protects her and stands up for her,
> basically allowing her to treat me however she
> wants.
>
> I don't want to be homeless, I don't want to
> suffer in horrible pain and discomfort for months,
> and then even if I make it through the
> withdrawals, the cravings will always be there and
> they get so big and overwhelming that sooner or
> later I would relapse like I've done mant times
> before. Ibogaine not only treats you with painless
> withdrawal in 24-36 hours, but it completely
> cleans out your organs and brain to the point
> where they are brand new like before one used
> before, and it also blocks one's receptors thus
> you have no craving for alomst a year, and of
> course after that, with some therapy, one will no
> longer have the want, desire, need to use ever
> again! That is why it has a 8-9 out 10 people
> success rate unlike all the available treatment
> methods in the US which have maybe a 1-2 out of 10
> people success rate! Treatments like medical detox
> with either methadone tapering, Suboxone, Subutex,
> Morphine, etc. Also blood transfusion treatment,
> and then your standard 12 step programs and
> rehabs, all of which are a sham that might work
> for that one lucky person or two out of every
> dozen!
>
> So with my situation, my limited options, I am
> just tried as hell, and just don't have the will
> to live anymore. Some may say stop your whining
> and put up with the pain like a man, and then give
> me examples of all the pain they have or had and
> how they didn't kill themselves. Well all I got to
> say to you is, Go Fuck Yourself! Just because you
> can put up with pain everday, or tour life sucked
> but you dealt with it, and you went out and made
> the change on your own for the best, etc. That
> doesn't mean everyone is like you. I hate pain and
> hate putting up with it. I am not like you, and I
> tried to make changes, I even tried starting an
> online company, to have it fail because of the
> company I used to build my custom website
> database, took $25,000 and then after a year of
> working on it building it from scratch, the
> company closed screwing 15,000 customers, and
> since it was an LLC, the business had no money, so
> the owner wasn't liable and living the dream and
> is working as a ceo of his sister's and cousin's
> online company which is a replica of his company
> that subsequently opened up the day after his
> company closed its doors. Suing didn't help
> because they owed 1.5 million in back taxes to
> irs, so uncle sam got his first. Then they owed
> hundreds of thousands to other companies like
> health insurance, etc, so the major Corps got
> their share, and by then my $25k was gone and I
> got no site and no refund and had to shut my
> business down before it even started. That has
> been the story of my life, therefore, don't sit
> there behind your pc and tell me how you are a
> success story. I am not and I am tired and all I
> want to do is die. For years I've been selfless
> thinking about the pain I'd cause my family, but
> why do I have to suffer every fucking day just so
> that my family won't have to have a funeral and
> mourn?
>
> So I am asking for only serious replies. No jokes
> or shit talking because those people are the true
> losers who have nothing better in their life than
> to go to a site about suicide and shit talk.
>
> Anyways, please tell me a very painless, quick,
> cheap, not messy way to off oneself!
>
> Also, and females out there in the Los Angeles
> area who also are just plain done with putting up
> with this so-called misery called life, and want
> to get together to talk about our problems and
> hate for our lives, and to figure and plan on how
> to off ourselves, we can then help each other
> succeed in our goals. I believe it will be very
> beneficial and comforting to have the opposite sex
> with me with same desire to end it all because
> this is a very difficult and scary solution and it
> would be nice to have someone with me, by myside
> on the journey to the otherside.
>
> For any suggestions or if you want to get together
> to plan the journey out of this misery and don't
> want to do it alone, email me at
> genkstar420@yahoo.com.
>
> Thank you for reading, and good luck to all!
>
> P.S. This doesn't work for me because of my
> tolerance, but for others, a very quick and
> painless way is to OD on heroin. You don't feel
> anything, and before you even get a chance to take
> the syringe out of your vein, you already will be
> out! If you have never used any kind of opiates
> before, and you're on the west coast especially So
> Cali, black tar heroin is what we have here. I
> recommend buying at least an 8th of an oz, usually
> good tar costs about $60-$100 per gram so an 8th
> will run you around $200-$350, and I recommend
> also going to a needle exchange an getting a
> larger gauged syringe, that is at least 3cc/300ml
> because when you cook up that much tar, if you
> won't use enough water it will come out almost
> like a syrup and a small gauge need like 29, 28,
> and 27 will not suck it up into the syringe or if
> it will, by the time you are in your vein the dope
> would've cooled a bit and get syrupy and won't
> come out. If you get the brown powder version of
> the tar, usually comes in balloons, then I believe
> depending on the size of the ballons, a pacqeté
> or packet, which is usually 20-24 balloons, should
> be enough. Again large gauge in order to do all at
> once.
> If you are lucky and know a connect, or are on
> East Coast or even Midwest, then getting China
> White is you best bet. Again I'd get at least an
> 8th, but with China White, which is more expensive
> and is anywhere from $100-$300/gram or $350-$1000
> an 8th depending on your location, the quality,
> the dealer, etc. But since its a white or golden
> or greyish off white powder, it dissolves in water
> instantly, and you really don't need to cook it
> like tar, so it won't turn into a syrup so you
> don't really need more than 1cc/100ml syringe...
> Then just inject either into a nice fat vein on
> your arm where it bends at the elbow, or even
> quick, on side of your neck, look into mirror,
> close your mouth and blow out but don't let the
> air come out and you'll see the vein pop out on
> side of your neck. Go in at about 45 degree angle,
> once in, draw in the syringe a bit to see if when
> you do it starts filling up with blood, if so,
> then push it in slowly so that the dope goes into
> vein. Stop if it really burns because you aren't
> in vein, draw back up to see if it fills up with
> blood, if not, don't pull it out, just move it
> around while every slightly drawing up until it
> starts to fill up with blood again, once it does,
> continue to slowly push the dope in. Once its all
> in, you should go out instantly with such a high
> dosage. If not, well enjoy the most amazing orgasm
> like rush, and you'll feel high and awesome for at
> least a whole day in not more since its your first
> time. If it didn't work, I'd wait at least a week
> or two, then I'd double my dosage. 7 grams will
> definitely kill you! GOOD LUCK!

15 minutes or less.

Attachments:

Posted by: Tippy Fox ()
Date: October 16, 2013 06:36PM

I have read this whole thread and i would like you to hear about my life. Its not as bad as some of the ones i read but to me it hurts like hell. Im 12 years old and my birthday is in december but everyone will probably forget it. I had reflux when i was a baby, my mom, dad, old sister and i have always mored alot so i've never had time to make friends. All my life in school until 2nd grade i had to take speech ecause i couldnt pronounce ANYTHING and i still have problems. We were poor and in my 4th house my mom took me and my sister and rented a house away from my dad. I got in alot of trouble at that school for 2nd and 3rd grade for anger issues. First it was flipping a desk on a boy then it was flooding varius bathrooms in the school with this girl. We moved again and in 4th and 5th grade i was known as a insane freak. When i went into middle school everyone knew about my depression. In 6th grade on my birthday my parents divorced. i managed to made friends with this one girl who is now my only and best friend. In 7th grade(current grade) she told my all about her depression that no one else knows about. So we talk ever chance we could get and then i started talk to people on websites and drawing depressing suicidle pictures and talking countless people out of suicide, twice being the cause of someone's death... Last summer i did some research and found out how to take he blade out of a pencil sharpener to cut with. I now have countless scars all over my body. I did a very regretful thing and gave two blades to my friend and shes now scarred with me. I have been forced to quit because her mom found out about us both but isnt quite sure about me but she may tell my mom. We are now not allowed to be friends outside of school. I was FORCED to tell my mom atleast about my depression and i have been going to therapy for a month now but of course all i do is lie to her. Thats all i ever do lie lie lie. On my mom's side of the family mental problems run through, on my dads depression. I have been unlucky enough to have both. I am bipolar, have ADHD, have terrible asthma(have countless asthma attacks in and outside of school) have reflux again, i have scoliosis. My body sometimes goes number and everything turns into a dark red color and all i can her is his loud ringing noise and the sound of my heart. This happens quite offten but ive never told anybody about it, it usually lasts about 3-5 minutes. Several times a day my finger tips go numb. Sometimes when im walking in a hallway or something everything around my looks like its swirling. I can never read the chalkboard from bad eye sight. Ive have attemped suicide 3 times, and i have a secret stash of already tied rope, lighters, knives, pills, and a notebook. I have tried to run away with my friend. We were gone for 6 hours before it got dark and i couldnt find a match. I am flunking all my classes but am very skilled at drawing so i draw anywhere and everywhere i go. Some of you may know me by my other name on the internet that i have had for 5 years-Tippy Fox or xXbeatenXx. Well thats all i will tell you. I dont give a fuck about what you say about me. I am a suicidle 12 year old girl who doesnt give a fuck about this world. I know people say they are ready to die but when the get in a life or death situation and survive, they are glad they did. I smile every time i see a knife or rope. I smile when my mom drifts into the wrong lane and almost wrecks into another car. I AM READY TO DIE! I dont care anymore.

Posted by: oatu ()
Date: October 17, 2013 02:20AM

Jackie Wrote:
> I just really dont want to live anymore, my
> parents always fighting and if they arent then it
> seems like they gange up on me or something!!!! I
> know itmwill hurt people if I go well they are
> hurting me now why shouldnt I hurt them all I want
> is to be normal and be a normal 17 year old but no
> I have this to deal with all the names and
> comments and everything it hurts alot!!!!

if your 17. it's just growing pains from hormone development imbalance. study work hang with friends it isn't easy but you'll be ok. wait and you'll be as boring and level headed as adults!

this is the age of chem babies. you might have gotten poisoned or are allergic to food. or need an g.i. internist maybe you have a real med problem (very unlikely, likely just growing pains it's common). chemicals are all around us and some use them to harm. cleaners. foods. everywhere. in which case: time heals

anyway look at an OLD physical and behavioral development book (baby through senior). you'll see where you are and tips to help. the new ones don't touch: full of crap and trying to push (sell) poison pills that may or probably will make your growing pains worse.

-----------------------------------

==Mood and Volatility==

During this development phase great changes in puberty development often cause very hard to deal with emotional states, which may come and go, along with those well known growing pains (and sometimes stated as being growing pains).

Teens should be taught and aware of emotional instability and told it is temporary. That it is sometimes difficult but a normal part of development. They should have job activities, friends and media appropriate to deal with the changes. They should learn to deal with it but look forward to it dissapearing. Drug treatment should be avoided.

(the above is commonly taught in human development books i have no idea how the article missed out on such a big topic)

==Poor Judgement==
Teens often express to be Masters of a topic they are completely inept in. It is an age where poor decisions can lead to life impacting consequences, such as auto accidents and addiction.

Teen is an age when job apprenticeship should begin, to be taught by Masters, to see the huge flaws in their assumptions and learn to work (ie, that book smarts do not get work done correctly).

As well teens are taught Government and Equity Law, their liability and what society expects, in addition to their History studies.

(the above is commonly taught in human development books i have no idea how the article missed out on such a big topic)

Posted by: Erin ()
Date: November 17, 2013 06:28PM

You don't understand do you? What it is like to wake up every morning wishing that you hadn't, pretending your cold so you put on a jumper to cover your scars, hating every atom of your own being, feeling like you deserve to die, nobody loves you, nobody cares,like you were born to die. Don't judge somebody's journey if you haven't walked their path. Don't you even bloody dare.

Posted by: wow just wow ()
Date: November 17, 2013 08:42PM

sad

Posted by: Been there ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:24PM

Erin Wrote:
> You don't understand do you? What it is like to
> wake up every morning wishing that you hadn't,
> pretending your cold so you put on a jumper to
> cover your scars, hating every atom of your own
> being, feeling like you deserve to die, nobody
> loves you, nobody cares,like you were born to die.
> Don't judge somebody's journey if you haven't
> walked their path. Don't you even bloody dare.

I tried to kill myself when I was 16 and 22. Survived and led a successful and for the most part happy life since. Now 60 years old. So glad I made it. Once you get older one handles stress much better. Hand in there!

Posted by: Not judging ()
Date: November 18, 2013 12:41AM

Don't do it, find strength in Jesus.

Posted by: LifeSucks ()
Date: January 02, 2014 04:46AM

Hi, I've read this thread and for all those assholes who come on her to rip on people go fuck yourselfs! Come live in our shoes and see what it feels like. I'm only 15 year ok teenage girl, I'm a sophomore in high school and should graduate when I'm 17. This is the second high school I've been to, and 5th school. The longest place ive ever sayed was a close 4 years. I've moved around all my life and it sucks. My mom says it sucks to stay in the same place but I would rather be a regular townie than the new kid. My parents say this is out last move but I don't believe them cause thats what they said about the last state we lived in. This is out secon house we've lived in since moving here and I've gone through alot of shit that made me become mature pretty quick. I have two siblings, they're my brother and sister and right now they are 20 year old twins. As we were growing up they hated me, they've tryed to kill me before and we use to fight constantly. Our parents use to and still do ignore us and use money to show their love, but all I want is they're attention. No, I'm not rich but were not poor either, both my parents work and we get enough for luxury. At my old school I would get into fight with anyone constantly and was all alone because everyone grew up with eachother so try hated the new kid and I i turn hated them. The whole 4 years I was there i was all alone even though my siblings were there they still hated me.

I know this is like my life story whats the point blah blah. The point is those 4 years were the worst of my life. Before I went there i was the opposite I am today and never got in fights or swore, got straight A's, every parents dream. But I changed. And today at my new school I'm sti alone. I've had and still get physical and verbal abuse from my parents, and I have no friends at school, but then again I am very quiet. My sister moved out after graduating so then I became the bitch of the family because my brother likes to hide out at his girlfriends. I'm closer with my siblings now but I still don't trust them. Since I was 8 I cut my self, I first tryed to commit suicide when I was 12. And now I just want a Hail Mary and some one to blow out my brains, not cause I'm a whimp just cause I can't find anything to die by. My parents take me to doctors and shit for depression, but why bother, they're depressed themselves and just take it out on me anyway. They keep everything away from me yet if we get in a fight my mom or dad tells me they want to shoot them selves and blah blah blah. I'm just tiered of all the bull shit. I'm tiered of all te billing at school, I'm tiered of being everyone's punching bag, so I finnaly said something and I made a few friends, finally. But I. Can never be myself around gem because of fear. And dispute them and my pills, when I cry myself to sleep at night I think about ehat could end my pain, well it takes a pain to dull another. That's why people cut them selves. I've had a boy friend for 9 months before he broke up with me for someone prettier and made me a mess.

I'm here writing all this because I want someone to give me advice. What the fuck do I have to live for? My extended family hates me, my friends I don't think they even care, the bullies at school they tell me all the time I should just kill myself, my siblings didnt care when I wa younger why should they now, and my parents only started to give a fuck when they started I relize I could give them a rich life of luxuries if I get a good job. So what the fuck should i do? I'm at a loss and I just want help, either a suggestion to die or other wise I just want help that dosent have a degree and treat me like a specimen, somebody that can just give me person to person advice. I don't care if I live or die. Somebody could put me at gun point and I wouldn't care if they pulled the trigger or not. I'm just at the point I don't care about life, I truly don't.

Posted by: SNAFU ()
Date: January 02, 2014 05:00AM

LifeSucks Wrote:
>
> I'm here writing all this because I want someone
> to give me advice. What the fuck do I have to live
> for?

You only have one life to live; once you're gone, you're gone. No matter how badly things are going, there is always tomorrow and the possibility for things to change or the opportunity for you to effectuate said change. Suicide is a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem.

Always live for tomorrow and love forever.

Date: January 02, 2014 08:02AM

LifeSucks Wrote:
> Hi, I've read this thread and for all those
> assholes who come on her to rip on people go fuck
> yourselfs! Come live in our shoes and see what it
> feels like. I'm only 15 year ok teenage girl, I'm
> a sophomore in high school and should graduate
> when I'm 17. This is the second high school I've
> been to, and 5th school. The longest place ive
> ever sayed was a close 4 years. I've moved around
> all my life and it sucks. My mom says it sucks to
> stay in the same place but I would rather be a
> regular townie than the new kid. My parents say
> this is out last move but I don't believe them
> cause thats what they said about the last state we
> lived in. This is out secon house we've lived in
> since moving here and I've gone through alot of
> shit that made me become mature pretty quick. I
> have two siblings, they're my brother and sister
> and right now they are 20 year old twins. As we
> were growing up they hated me, they've tryed to
> kill me before and we use to fight constantly. Our
> parents use to and still do ignore us and use
> money to show their love, but all I want is
> they're attention. No, I'm not rich but were not
> poor either, both my parents work and we get
> enough for luxury. At my old school I would get
> into fight with anyone constantly and was all
> alone because everyone grew up with eachother so
> try hated the new kid and I i turn hated them. The
> whole 4 years I was there i was all alone even
> though my siblings were there they still hated me.
>
>
> I know this is like my life story whats the point
> blah blah. The point is those 4 years were the
> worst of my life. Before I went there i was the
> opposite I am today and never got in fights or
> swore, got straight A's, every parents dream. But
> I changed. And today at my new school I'm sti
> alone. I've had and still get physical and verbal
> abuse from my parents, and I have no friends at
> school, but then again I am very quiet. My sister
> moved out after graduating so then I became the
> bitch of the family because my brother likes to
> hide out at his girlfriends. I'm closer with my
> siblings now but I still don't trust them. Since I
> was 8 I cut my self, I first tryed to commit
> suicide when I was 12. And now I just want a Hail
> Mary and some one to blow out my brains, not cause
> I'm a whimp just cause I can't find anything to
> die by. My parents take me to doctors and shit for
> depression, but why bother, they're depressed
> themselves and just take it out on me anyway. They
> keep everything away from me yet if we get in a
> fight my mom or dad tells me they want to shoot
> them selves and blah blah blah. I'm just tiered of
> all the bull shit. I'm tiered of all te billing at
> school, I'm tiered of being everyone's punching
> bag, so I finnaly said something and I made a few
> friends, finally. But I. Can never be myself
> around gem because of fear. And dispute them and
> my pills, when I cry myself to sleep at night I
> think about ehat could end my pain, well it takes
> a pain to dull another. That's why people cut them
> selves. I've had a boy friend for 9 months before
> he broke up with me for someone prettier and made
> me a mess.
>
> for? My extended family hates me, my friends I
> don't think they even care, the bullies at school
> they tell me all the time I should just kill
> myself, my siblings didnt care when I wa younger
> why should they now, and my parents only started
> to give a fuck when they started I relize I could
> give them a rich life of luxuries if I get a good
> job. So what the fuck should i do? I'm at a loss
> and I just want help, either a suggestion to die
> or other wise I just want help that dosent have a
> degree and treat me like a specimen, somebody that
> can just give me person to person advice. I don't
> care if I live or die. Somebody could put me at
> gun point and I wouldn't care if they pulled the
> trigger or not. I'm just at the point I don't care
> about life, I truly don't.

Your biggest problem is you think the world revolves around your feelings.

Put an effort into improving yourself and your situation.

Life isn't a Jennifer Aniston movie.

Posted by: FuckAllofYou ()
Date: January 14, 2014 12:09AM

I'm convinced that just downing a whole bottle of sleeping pills is the easiest way to go. I've seriously entertained the idea numerous times before, but have always felt that my family and friends deserve better than that.

They --and ONLY they -- have been the sole reason why I've never seriously actually going through with it, but I've sunk to a new depth, so low that my misery and the absence of any semblance of a remotely positive outlook have rendered my sympathy for anyone but myself moot.

Is suicide selfish? Yes.

Is it the "cowards way out?" Likely.

But fuck it. If you're hurting that badly, and you've reach a point where you're fighting every second of every day, then what is the fucking point?

Tried Jesus...fuck him.

Tried charity...fuck that.

Tried working out...tried positive affirmations...tried meds...tried EVERYTHING!

I don't care to try anymore; that takes effort; effort I no longer care to muster.

I'll depart this piece of shit sphere of dirt and shit a 33 y/o man, with no G/F, a world of potential, but the worst luck in the universe. I'll also be leaving behind an insurmountable heap of debt, so good luck getting that.

I'm just weary of faking smiles and pretending that everything's a-okay. I hate fakeness. I hate fake people. I hate people. I hate myself.

I hate.

Now, since none of you have recommended a better alternative to a mega-dosage (the whole bottle, just to be 100% sure) of Ambien, it seems that's the way I'll be going.

Buh-bye, cruel, miserable, hate-filled, greedy, shitty, smelly, godless world. I fucking hated every minute of it and I won't miss it.

Ironically, I believe I'll be going to Hell, a place much worse than this. But if that's for eternity, may as well go there now and get settled in.

Why fucking wait?

Posted by: Stabitha. ()
Date: January 14, 2014 12:23AM

LifeSucks Wrote:
> Hi, I've read this thread and for all those
> assholes who come on her to rip on people go fuck
> yourselfs! Come live in our shoes and see what it
> feels like. I'm only 15 year ok teenage girl, I'm
> a sophomore in high school and should graduate
> when I'm 17. This is the second high school I've
> been to, and 5th school. The longest place ive
> ever sayed was a close 4 years. I've moved around
> all my life and it sucks. My mom says it sucks to
> stay in the same place but I would rather be a
> regular townie than the new kid. My parents say
> this is out last move but I don't believe them
> cause thats what they said about the last state we
> lived in. This is out secon house we've lived in
> since moving here and I've gone through alot of
> shit that made me become mature pretty quick. I
> have two siblings, they're my brother and sister
> and right now they are 20 year old twins. As we
> were growing up they hated me, they've tryed to
> kill me before and we use to fight constantly. Our
> parents use to and still do ignore us and use
> money to show their love, but all I want is
> they're attention. No, I'm not rich but were not
> poor either, both my parents work and we get
> enough for luxury. At my old school I would get
> into fight with anyone constantly and was all
> alone because everyone grew up with eachother so
> try hated the new kid and I i turn hated them. The
> whole 4 years I was there i was all alone even
> though my siblings were there they still hated me.
>
>
> I know this is like my life story whats the point
> blah blah. The point is those 4 years were the
> worst of my life. Before I went there i was the
> opposite I am today and never got in fights or
> swore, got straight A's, every parents dream. But
> I changed. And today at my new school I'm sti
> alone. I've had and still get physical and verbal
> abuse from my parents, and I have no friends at
> school, but then again I am very quiet. My sister
> moved out after graduating so then I became the
> bitch of the family because my brother likes to
> hide out at his girlfriends. I'm closer with my
> siblings now but I still don't trust them. Since I
> was 8 I cut my self, I first tryed to commit
> suicide when I was 12. And now I just want a Hail
> Mary and some one to blow out my brains, not cause
> I'm a whimp just cause I can't find anything to
> die by. My parents take me to doctors and shit for
> depression, but why bother, they're depressed
> themselves and just take it out on me anyway. They
> keep everything away from me yet if we get in a
> fight my mom or dad tells me they want to shoot
> them selves and blah blah blah. I'm just tiered of
> all the bull shit. I'm tiered of all te billing at
> school, I'm tiered of being everyone's punching
> bag, so I finnaly said something and I made a few
> friends, finally. But I. Can never be myself
> around gem because of fear. And dispute them and
> my pills, when I cry myself to sleep at night I
> think about ehat could end my pain, well it takes
> a pain to dull another. That's why people cut them
> selves. I've had a boy friend for 9 months before
> he broke up with me for someone prettier and made
> me a mess.
>
> for? My extended family hates me, my friends I
> don't think they even care, the bullies at school
> they tell me all the time I should just kill
> myself, my siblings didnt care when I wa younger
> why should they now, and my parents only started
> to give a fuck when they started I relize I could
> give them a rich life of luxuries if I get a good
> job. So what the fuck should i do? I'm at a loss
> and I just want help, either a suggestion to die
> or other wise I just want help that dosent have a
> degree and treat me like a specimen, somebody that
> can just give me person to person advice. I don't
> care if I live or die. Somebody could put me at
> gun point and I wouldn't care if they pulled the
> trigger or not. I'm just at the point I don't care
> about life, I truly don't.

15 you say? You can come live with me, I will love you and keep you warm.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 14, 2014 12:28AM

FuckAllofYou Wrote:
> I'm convinced that just downing a whole bottle of
> sleeping pills is the easiest way to go. I've
> seriously entertained the idea numerous times
> before, but have always felt that my family and
> friends deserve better than that.
>
> They --and ONLY they -- have been the sole reason
> why I've never seriously actually going through
> with it, but I've sunk to a new depth, so low that
> my misery and the absence of any semblance of a
> remotely positive outlook have rendered my
> sympathy for anyone but myself moot.
>
> Is suicide selfish? Yes.
>
> Is it the "cowards way out?" Likely.
>
> But fuck it. If you're hurting that badly, and
> you've reach a point where you're fighting every
> second of every day, then what is the fucking
> point?
>
> Tried Jesus...fuck him.
>
> Tried charity...fuck that.
>
> Tried working out...tried positive
> affirmations...tried meds...tried EVERYTHING!
>
> I don't care to try anymore; that takes effort;
> effort I no longer care to muster.
>
> I'll depart this piece of shit sphere of dirt and
> shit a 33 y/o man, with no G/F, a world of
> potential, but the worst luck in the universe.
> I'll also be leaving behind an insurmountable heap
> of debt, so good luck getting that.
>
> I'm just weary of faking smiles and pretending
> that everything's a-okay. I hate fakeness. I hate
> fake people. I hate people. I hate myself.
>
> I hate.
>
> Now, since none of you have recommended a better
> alternative to a mega-dosage (the whole bottle,
> just to be 100% sure) of Ambien, it seems that's
> the way I'll be going.
>
> Buh-bye, cruel, miserable, hate-filled, greedy,
> shitty, smelly, godless world. I fucking hated
> every minute of it and I won't miss it.
>
> Ironically, I believe I'll be going to Hell, a
> place much worse than this. But if that's for
> eternity, may as well go there now and get settled
> in.
>
> Why fucking wait?

Good bye.

Posted by: Suicide Doctor ()
Date: January 14, 2014 12:32AM

FuckAllofYou Wrote:
> I'm convinced that just downing a whole bottle of
> sleeping pills is the easiest way to go. I've
> seriously entertained the idea numerous times
> before, but have always felt that my family and
> friends deserve better than that.
>
> They --and ONLY they -- have been the sole reason
> why I've never seriously actually going through
> with it, but I've sunk to a new depth, so low that
> my misery and the absence of any semblance of a
> remotely positive outlook have rendered my
> sympathy for anyone but myself moot.
>
> Is suicide selfish? Yes.
>
> Is it the "cowards way out?" Likely.
>
> But fuck it. If you're hurting that badly, and
> you've reach a point where you're fighting every
> second of every day, then what is the fucking
> point?
>
> Tried Jesus...fuck him.
>
> Tried charity...fuck that.
>
> Tried working out...tried positive
> affirmations...tried meds...tried EVERYTHING!
>
> I don't care to try anymore; that takes effort;
> effort I no longer care to muster.
>
> I'll depart this piece of shit sphere of dirt and
> shit a 33 y/o man, with no G/F, a world of
> potential, but the worst luck in the universe.
> I'll also be leaving behind an insurmountable heap
> of debt, so good luck getting that.
>
> I'm just weary of faking smiles and pretending
> that everything's a-okay. I hate fakeness. I hate
> fake people. I hate people. I hate myself.
>
> I hate.
>
> Now, since none of you have recommended a better
> alternative to a mega-dosage (the whole bottle,
> just to be 100% sure) of Ambien, it seems that's
> the way I'll be going.
>
> Buh-bye, cruel, miserable, hate-filled, greedy,
> shitty, smelly, godless world. I fucking hated
> every minute of it and I won't miss it.
>
> Ironically, I believe I'll be going to Hell, a
> place much worse than this. But if that's for
> eternity, may as well go there now and get settled
> in.
>
> Why fucking wait?

It just sounds like you need to get laid and find a GF. I take it you don't have too many friends either.

The debt isn't helping your stress but that can be overcome, file for bankruptcy if you really need to. This is the pussified U.S you won't get hung over unpaid debts.

"worst luck in the universe"

Take a look in the mirror, don't blame that shit on luck. Its obvious by your post you need help and are lost.

Date: January 14, 2014 04:32AM

Life is worth living, just find something you love. Get a pet, take care of it. Having something to depend on you will give you a reason to LIVE! : )

Posted by: stabitha fan/impersonator ()
Date: January 14, 2014 04:36AM

The Dark Passenger Wrote:
> Life is worth living, just find something you
> love. Get a pet, take care of it. Having something
> to depend on you will give you a reason to LIVE! :
> )

+1

Though, don't get a cat if you are depressed, get a dog!

I post on FFXU 24/7, the only reason i'm happy is because of my lovely doggy :)

and weed

Posted by: Dexter Morgan ()
Date: January 14, 2014 09:42AM

Yeah cats are stuck up..kittens are awesome though.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 14, 2014 08:00PM

What a bunch of sad people

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: suicide guy ()
Date: January 14, 2014 09:27PM

I'm currently in the process of working up enough courage to take my own life. It's taken me a few years of misery and pain but I'm close to ending it all. There are a few things I'm hung up on, such as the pain I will cause my immediate family, but religion is not longer an impediment because I'm living in hell already. I think though that taking a bunch of pills to end ones life is the cowards way to go. There's one thing that really put me over the edge. I have a shifty job working as an assistant manager at quiznos. We used to have a free chip promotion at our work with a medium sub and these fucking beaner kids would come in and try to steal chips and one day I saw one of them taking chips and I punched him in the mouth and said You want these doritoes? Well cool fuckin ranch kid

Posted by: dont do it ()
Date: January 15, 2014 09:44AM

suicide guy Wrote:
> I'm currently in the process of working up enough
> courage to take my own life. It's taken me a few
> years of misery and pain but I'm close to ending
> it all. There are a few things I'm hung up on,
> such as the pain I will cause my immediate family,
> but religion is not longer an impediment because
> I'm living in hell already. I think though that
> taking a bunch of pills to end ones life is the
> cowards way to go. There's one thing that really
> put me over the edge. I have a shifty job working
> as an assistant manager at quiznos. We used to
> have a free chip promotion at our work with a
> medium sub and these fucking beaner kids would
> come in and try to steal chips and one day I saw
> one of them taking chips and I punched him in the
> mouth and said You want these doritoes? Well cool
> fuckin ranch kid

you shoildnt do it you can get a new job and move on. go to school and get a better job just hang on things will get better for you

Date: January 15, 2014 11:02AM

Hell is in your mind!

Posted by: Done&Over ()
Date: January 22, 2014 12:02PM

You know, i have been miserable the majority of my life and I have come to the point where it is not even about dying anymore. It is about not existing, period. I just don't want to exist anymore, if I could I would end my existence and erase my existence from everyone that has ever known or met me. I am tired of living in place, where there is only anger, hate and distruction. I am tired of living in a world of retarded people. In a world of greed, where the game is power, power, through distruction and pain and hurt. I don't wanna be part of this world anymore. I feel I have lived enough, and lingering through the pain is useless. I am slowly working up the courge to finally end it all, I just have to find an easy and painless way. Yes I don't want to sufer when dying and I want it to be easy and effective, because I want the job to be finished, once and for all.

Date: January 22, 2014 12:47PM

The world sucks but the best revenge is living well, man!

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: January 22, 2014 12:57PM

Golden Gate Bridge?
Attachments:
jump or no jump.jpg

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: January 22, 2014 01:00PM

I'm guessing they'd not issue the citation--
Attachments:
fine.jpg

Posted by: Louis Theroux ()
Date: January 27, 2014 04:02PM

bump

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 27, 2014 09:25PM

imbiker Wrote:
> Golden Gate Bridge?
Attachments:
7JVULRH9.jpg

Posted by: McCarthee ()
Date: January 28, 2014 05:38PM

stand neer a VRE rail in manassass

see if a democrat (ie, crying unfairness while using tax money to stalk you which is all a lie use to get in the position)

see if a democrat doesn't push you into the train if you are not careful

Posted by: Breaking ()
Date: February 18, 2014 07:32PM

There are so many people who want to save suicidal people but want to die themselves. I am one of those people. Just listen about what I think you should do.
If you have problems at home or at school or work or with your family, run away. Maybe take a quick vacation. Come back when you're ready, or just don't come back at all. It's better than killing yourself. It gives you more time to think about what you're doing, to sort things out, or to start a new life. It also gives people you care about and people who care about you more hope. At least they think you're somewhere instead of dead. It's better.
Or maybe it isn't. It's mostly up to what you think.
But don't kill yourself. You still have lots of life left to live.
And if you go and you do come back, you don't have to tell your loved ones why. Just stay quiet. You can even lie if you have to. Or, if you want to tell them, go ahead.
Just remember there are so many people out there who do love you, even if you can't see them. It'll be better.

Posted by: dickhead ()
Date: February 19, 2014 02:49PM

BEH...this post of yours is idiotic, as are all your others. YOU ARE A FUCKING dickhead.

This is nothing to be commenting your stupid assed thoughts on. I just lost a friend to suicide.

Do us a favor...when you've lost a friend to suicide come back and tell us they were fat and lazy as well.

Go fuck yourself, you thoughtless bastard.

BEH Wrote:
> Nah, she's a big fatso that thought her life would
> be transformed if she got married.
>
> Reality set in, she wants to bail, but is too fat
> and lazy to do so.
>
> She won't commit suicide. The couch is too comfy,
> and the fridge is full.
>
> She'll just live to complain now.
>
> But it is highly likely her poor husband will hurl
> himself off a bridge sometime soon.

Posted by: Nail Gun ()
Date: February 19, 2014 08:37PM

Use a nail gun or drink anti-freeze with your favorite soft drink!

Date: February 20, 2014 01:19AM

A nail gun and drinking anti-freeze with soda? Oh my...that's some Jim Jones reservation shit right there!

Posted by: just do it! ()
Date: February 20, 2014 02:39AM

The Dark Passenger Wrote:
> A nail gun and drinking anti-freeze with soda? Oh
> my...that's some Jim Jones reservation shit right
> there!

waiting for your turn LIZZIE

Posted by: simpy ()
Date: February 20, 2014 04:24AM

how-rude.jpg

Date: February 20, 2014 05:50AM

just do it! Wrote:
> waiting for your turn LIZZIE

LOL! Definitely not! Got a lot to live for now! :)

Besides, there's nothing at all worth killing yourself over, EVER!

The best revenge is to live well. If you're dead, you lose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 05:53AM by The Dark Passenger.

Posted by: Arthur ()
Date: February 20, 2014 05:58AM

> The best revenge is to live well.

Who are you getting revenge on?

Date: February 20, 2014 07:09AM

Read...people are talking about killing themselves to "get back" at others. That's seriously the saddest most retarded thing, EVER!

Just live. Who cares. No point in killing yourself when you will eventually die one day!

Posted by: How many suicides does it take? ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:13AM

Has anyone noticed the number of views on this thread? It's pretty bad. A lot of people are searching for this. How many do you think who have written here are now dead or seriously considering dying?

Posted by: Briley ()
Date: March 19, 2014 01:02PM

You are totally right i think that is a effective way

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: March 19, 2014 03:34PM

actually half of those that jump on that bridge. first open the help box

and jumped after seeing it is 50 cents per call. 5x that of what calls used to cost.

Posted by: xTtTh ()
Date: March 19, 2014 03:35PM

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.