HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nazi's in DC!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 19, 2008 11:41PM

I was downtown all day, and you'll never guess who I ran into... The Nazi's! Apparently they got wind that there are some mexicans here illegally, and damn it, they were here to do some thing about it! These weren't just a bunch of redneck hicks carrying flags either, these were true Aryan supermen of the highest racial stock.

I was real shocked at the *HUGE* police presence surrounding their little march. I counted a total of about 50-60 Nazi's, but well over 200 police. Police on horses! And even the horses looked scared of the Nazi's!

My parents were visiting from out of town, they got a real kick out of seeing some real controversial protesting that only DC could offer. I always wanted to see my Mom boo some Nazi's.

I felt just like Leni Riefenstahl as I snapped these pictures...

Attachments:
SomeNazisAreVeryTall.jpg
TheBlackLadyWasntANazi.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nazi's in DC!
Posted by: native american ()
Date: April 19, 2008 11:50PM

In the top photo is the guy to the front walking his kid with him???

Date: April 19, 2008 11:53PM

native american Wrote:
>> In the top photo is the guy to the front walking his kid with him???

Yes, their were actually a few young kids in the nazi parade. I felt so bad that their parents would subject them to such abuse. It's bad enough to have fucked up parents, but even worse to walk down the street being publicly humiliated by thousands of people. Those poor kids.

Date: April 19, 2008 11:55PM

The kids head is down like he would rather be somewhere else, cant blame him. That is sad.

The guy in the middle looks damn big unless the cops are really small.

Date: April 20, 2008 12:00AM

native american Wrote:
> The guy in the middle looks damn big unless the cops are really small.

He was real huge.

Some dude on a bike was following along on the sidewalk shouting "You look like fucking Sasquatch!!" over and over at that guy.

Date: April 20, 2008 12:08AM

I guess since this is America you have alot of rights including the ones to be ignorant. I would draw the line at the point where it endangers your kids.

There was great potential for violence yet the guy marches his kid right with him. If it was just the old man that is fine but to bring your kid with you and the chance to be teargassed, hit with a rock or worse is really wrong.

The kid doesnt know any better, the father should. The dad would have been better off taking the kid to the Smithsonian for the day than to waste his time putting him out there as a target.

Date: April 20, 2008 12:58AM

Upon further inspection, I found another pic where you can sorta see that this little kid is wearing a swastika on his shirt. Notice the way his "dad" has him by the arm. Almost as if he refused to hold hands with his father. It sorta looks like he's crying too.

Fucked up.
Attachments:
nazikid.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 20, 2008 08:57AM

are you sure he's not picking his nose in that picture? lol!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 20, 2008 09:19AM

god bless all immigrants..they are brave to come to this country...work hard..pay taxes and are willin to pay more taxes.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 20, 2008 09:30AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> god bless all immigrants..they are brave to come
> to this country...work hard..pay taxes and are
> willin to pay more taxes.

i know you are trolling but that's ok because i know you love this picture. xD

file.php?40,file=2562
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.