HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 18, 2008 10:18AM

Hillary Clinton to blue collar Democrats in 1995...

"Screw Them!"

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/6268


So much for the "Obama is an elitist and I'm not" argument.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: So ()
Date: April 24, 2008 10:11PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary Clinton to blue collar Democrats in
> 1995...
>
> "Screw Them!"
>
> http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/6268
>
>
> So much for the "Obama is an elitist and I'm not"
> argument.

So they are both elitists? What's new?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: April 24, 2008 11:40PM

Hillary is just saying whatever the people want to hear in each State she goes to. Sad.

What is worse is that some voters are thinking she is telling the truth. I can't think of a worse candidate for President,she is completely fake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: § ()
Date: April 25, 2008 09:14AM

I can think of a worse candidate for President: McCain. -§

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Catty ()
Date: April 27, 2008 06:46PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary Clinton to blue collar Democrats in
> 1995...
>
> "Screw Them!"
>
> http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/6268
>
>
> So much for the "Obama is an elitist and I'm not"
> argument.

So, you are saying it is OK for Obama to be an elitist as long as Hillary is too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 27, 2008 09:55PM

Catty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hillary Clinton to blue collar Democrats in
> > 1995...
> >
> > "Screw Them!"
> >
> > http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/6268
> >
> >
> > So much for the "Obama is an elitist and I'm
> not"
> > argument.
>
> So, you are saying it is OK for Obama to be an
> elitist as long as Hillary is too?

Who the fuck cares if Obama is an elitist. You don't think George Washington was an elitist? Or Thomas Jefferson? Or FDR? Or JFK??

My point is it should be irrelevant. I don't want to elect someone to be my fucking friend. I want to elect somebody who can run the country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Catty ()
Date: April 28, 2008 11:17PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Who the fuck cares if Obama is an elitist. You
> don't think George Washington was an elitist? Or
> Thomas Jefferson? Or FDR? Or JFK??
>
> My point is it should be irrelevant. I don't want
> to elect someone to be my fucking friend. I want
> to elect somebody who can run the country.

If you don't care that he is an elitist and that was your point at the get go, why the fuck didn't you just say that from the beginning? Instead, you went on the attack against Hillary. Sounds like you think that his elitist attitude might hurt him in the primaries or the general and you are trying to rationalize his elitism by disparaging his opponent. What about the mantra of change? If he is the candidate of change, and as you say all before him were elitist, how does he represent a change from that mindset? He doesn't....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Havethei ()
Date: April 29, 2008 07:17AM

"What about the mantra of change? If he is the candidate of change, and as you say all before him were elitist, how does he represent a change from that mindset? He doesn't...."
------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah....he represents change all right......
Attachments:
Obama Recruitment.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 29, 2008 07:39AM

>>Havethei Wrote:


Boy, what a powerful piece of herdthink! I bet you're grazing in "security" at this very moment!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 29, 2008 02:23PM

Catty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >> Who the fuck cares if Obama is an elitist. You
> > don't think George Washington was an elitist?
> Or
> > Thomas Jefferson? Or FDR? Or JFK??
> >
> > My point is it should be irrelevant. I don't
> want
> > to elect someone to be my fucking friend. I
> want
> > to elect somebody who can run the country.
>
> If you don't care that he is an elitist and that
> was your point at the get go, why the fuck didn't
> you just say that from the beginning? Instead,
> you went on the attack against Hillary. Sounds
> like you think that his elitist attitude might
> hurt him in the primaries or the general and you
> are trying to rationalize his elitism by
> disparaging his opponent. What about the mantra
> of change? If he is the candidate of change, and
> as you say all before him were elitist, how does
> he represent a change from that mindset? He
> doesn't....


First, I didn't say all before him were elitist. I named a couple of examples. Second, I'm not trying to rationalize his so-called "elitism." I'm saying that it shouldn't be what decides elections. Third, he's a black guy who isn't part of the Clinton or Bush machine. That, in and of itself, is change.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: April 29, 2008 05:24PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:41AM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 29, 2008 07:42PM

Alias Wrote:
> he calls this lunatic his spiritual advisor.


Reverend Swift Boat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Catty ()
Date: April 29, 2008 07:52PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First, I didn't say all before him were elitist. I
> named a couple of examples. Second, I'm not trying
> to rationalize his so-called "elitism." I'm saying
> that it shouldn't be what decides elections.
> Third, he's a black guy who isn't part of the
> Clinton or Bush machine. That, in and of itself,
> is change.

Oh, now it is "so called" elitism. Make up your damn mind. Is he elitist or not? I didn't expect you to name off all 43 presidents as elitists; your mini list was fine. So, who wasn't elitist? And, who are you to say what people should be thinking when they vote for president. Do you have the market cornered on presidential criteria? I think that is a personal decision. If people want to be single issue voters, that is their deal. If they don't want to elect an outward elitist, that is their deal as well. Thinking YOUR way to decide on how to vote rings a bit of elitism! Finally, McCain is a war veteran who served on active duty. I could claim in and of itself, is change. Hillary is a white woman that was publicly humiliated by her husband; you guessed it, that in and of itself, is change. Hell, all three of them might wear panties and they are all change. The best you can tell me is that it is a black guy who isn't part of the Clinton or Bush machine. There are a lot of black guys who can say that - does that make them qualified to be President!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Catty ()
Date: April 29, 2008 07:53PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingToneLocian wrote:
> "Who the fuck cares if Obama is an elitist."
>
> ____________________
>
> I don't...... but I do care that he calls this
> lunatic his spiritual advisor.
>
>
>

Obama said today that Wright was NOT his spiritual advisor! I wonder how Rev. Wright enjoys the view from under the bus along with Obama's grandmother?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:18AM

Catty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Oh, now it is "so called" elitism. Make up your
> damn mind. Is he elitist or not?

He is a "so-called" elitist because idiots like you call him elitist. I personally don't think he is. But even if he were "elitist," that's not a good enough reason not to vote for him. In fact, it would be an incredibly stupid reason rationalized by stupid people such as yourself.

I didn't expect
> you to name off all 43 presidents as elitists;
> your mini list was fine. So, who wasn't elitist?

Non-elitists: Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, Jimmy Carter, Gerry Ford.

Other elitists would include Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover and Warren G. Harding.

> And, who are you to say what people should be
> thinking when they vote for president.

You can think whatever you want. I just happen to believe what you think is stupid.

Do you
> have the market cornered on presidential criteria?

No. I have freedom of speech. Don't read what I write if you don't like it.

> I think that is a personal decision. If people
> want to be single issue voters, that is their
> deal.

And they would still be stupid.

If they don't want to elect an outward
> elitist, that is their deal as well. Thinking
> YOUR way to decide on how to vote rings a bit of
> elitism!

Considering the issues and not one comment from a candidate makes me "elitist?" You don't even understand the definition of the word, do you? Oops. There I go being "elitist" again.

Finally, McCain is a war veteran who
> served on active duty.

He crashed five planes. He had been relegated to flight training during Vietnam because his flying was so bad. He was only given a jet during the war because the Navy was short on pilots. Additionally, he would have been thrown out of the Naval Academy if it weren't for the fact his father was a Admiral. While he is a war veteran and a hero, he is hardly perfect and I don't believe his military record, or the psychological counseling and psychiatric drugs he has taken since the war should be off the record.

I could claim in and of
> itself, is change. Hillary is a white woman that
> was publicly humiliated by her husband; you
> guessed it, that in and of itself, is change.

I don't believe 20+ years of Bush and Clintons running the country is "change." It is a two family monarchy similar to what you would see in a Third World country.

> Hell, all three of them might wear panties and
> they are all change. The best you can tell me is
> that it is a black guy who isn't part of the
> Clinton or Bush machine. There are a lot of black
> guys who can say that - does that make them
> qualified to be President!?!

If you knew your history, you would know that Barack Obama's political experience isn't significantly different than Abraham Lincoln's at the time of his election as President. Damn. There I go again. Being "elitist" because I have actually picked up a book.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:19AM

Catty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Obama said today that Wright was NOT his spiritual
> advisor! I wonder how Rev. Wright enjoys the view
> from under the bus along with Obama's grandmother?


Do elitists throw people under the bus? I thought it was just limousines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 30, 2008 11:01PM

So Hillary goes on a photo op to a gas station in Indiana. She doesn't know how to operate a coffee maker at the station's convenience store (someone has to help her). During an interview, she has someone else pump gas because she doesn't know how to use a pump because "other people get her gas for her." Then, she fails the George W. Bush test by not knowing how much gas costs.

Yet Barack Obama is "elitist."

Pleeeeeease! It's about time the truth comes out. Hillary is more of an elitist than Obama.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: April 30, 2008 11:47PM

.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:40AM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: John "Insane" McCain ()
Date: May 01, 2008 10:42AM

On Friday, during a back-room discussion on the new immigration-reform package, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) started shouting at Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), who dared to disagree with him on the legislation. Apparently, McCain accused Cornyn of raising petty objections, and Cornyn accused McCain of having dropped in without taking part in the negotiations. “F**k you! I know more about this than anyone else in the room,” McCain reportedly shouted. Paul Kane added that McCain also “used a curse word associated with chickens.”

I noted over the weekend that McCain has made something of a habit of launching profanity-laced tirades against his colleagues — especially his Republican colleagues — which might explain why his presidential campaign hasn’t exactly racked up endorsements from the Senate GOP caucus.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 01, 2008 12:24PM

.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:39AM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary is the REAL Elitist
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 01, 2008 12:39PM

John "Insane" McCain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paul Kane added that McCain
> also “used a curse word associated with
> chickens.”


cock.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******    *******   **    **  **       
 **        **     **  **     **  ***   **  **       
 **        **                **  ****  **  **       
 ******    ********    *******   ** ** **  **       
 **        **     **         **  **  ****  **       
 **        **     **  **     **  **   ***  **       
 ********   *******    *******   **    **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.