HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...837838839840841842843844845846847...LastNext
Current Page: 842 of 907
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Can't Make This Up ()
Date: February 21, 2017 08:48PM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For it not being a radio show it sure does take
> radio holidays...

Remember we were recently told "I work full time."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 21, 2017 09:39PM

842...Semper Spewak
Attachments:
Charity Art gig.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Count Chocula ()
Date: February 21, 2017 10:41PM

^
^
^
Bizarro World Annie


This is what happens when your dad ruins your audition at school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 21, 2017 10:54PM

Peek's jiz tastes just like Mike!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 21, 2017 11:56PM

Robert looks hot with yellow hair!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 12:18AM

What are the odds that Julia has already kissed more girls than Robb?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 01:34AM

Whatever she's doing I applaud it.

Keep in mind that haircolor is what Robb calls "orange". Sadness makes her eyes sparkle but alcoholism makes Robb's eyes glassy. See how the reflections stand up in her eyes and lean over in his eyes?

One's a headshot, one's a mugshot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza. ()
Date: February 22, 2017 02:26AM

,
Attachments:
1487570775639.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 22, 2017 06:17AM

Seriously the show is nothing but Mike losing his phone and preparing for his next medical experience. And he credited his daughters' friends' appearance in the play more than Catherine's...
How can you lose your phone and yet not lose your phone in an airport?! In an airport I know where my wallet, phone and ticket are at all times... Ya know duh...
What is wrong with him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:35AM

Spewak says he's down 20-25 pounds, so I can guarantee you that soon he will ditch the hoodies. Right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oscar's Minor Weiner ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:54AM

Chad Dukes is getting what he wants out of the BOAD podcast -- a chance to be Ron Bennington. Ron & Fez devolved into Ron & Dave or Molly or Shelby or Pepper. Fez became the mute partner. On BOAD, Oscar is the new Fez, and Drab is now calling him out on it. It really should be Drab & Dukes.

Okay, I get it, with his amazing MBA in hand, Oscar handles the accounting for both TMOS and BOAD. But why is he on the mic on both shows? He's barely third banana on TMOS and now he's been supplanted by Drab on BOAD. Most of his mic time there is devoted to doing the pitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Gs6iH ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:11AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> more girls than Robb?


What are the odds that you get sued soon for continuously posting pictures of minor children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:14AM

geez . . . come on, mike . . . i think you're a funny dude, but the bitching about the health stuff all the time -- it's freakin' boring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: ok sure ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:20AM

Gs6iH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> > more girls than Robb?
>
>
> What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> continuously posting pictures of minor children.

You tell him. And the penalties are enhanced for those children who are minors, or is it minors who are children? Anyway, it's worse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Don't Be A Moron ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:49AM

Gs6iH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> > more girls than Robb?
>
>
> What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> continuously posting pictures of minor children.

Yeah, we'll be waiting around to hear from Rob(b)'s legal "console."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Good Luck Bilbo ()
Date: February 22, 2017 09:13AM

Gs6iH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> > more girls than Robb?
>
>
> What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> continuously posting pictures of minor children.

You mean the ones from their father's Facebook account in a country where pictures of minors are not illegal?

Or is your deeper worry that your personal daughter is a lesbian? Chances are she is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Ermagerd Drted Rfrnce () ()
Date: February 22, 2017 10:18AM

OK...

Not to take anything away from her...

But Mike kept talking about the fact that his daughter got "A Lead" in Steel Magnolias.

Steel Magnolias has 6 characters, it's an ensemble piece.

And unless I am mistaken, the daughter is one of the SMALLEST roles since she dies.

It's not like there is a chorus, or random group of townspeople who get cameos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:00AM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously the show is nothing but Mike losing his
> phone and preparing for his next medical
> experience. And he credited his daughters'
> friends' appearance in the play more than
> Catherine's...
> How can you lose your phone and yet not lose your
> phone in an airport?! In an airport I know where
> my wallet, phone and ticket are at all times... Ya
> know duh...
> What is wrong with him?

He also left his ID at the security check-in

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:01AM

Gs6iH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> > more girls than Robb?
>
>
> What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> continuously posting pictures of minor children.


They'll get facebook long before they get to me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:03AM

ok sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gs6iH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What are the odds that Julia has already
> kissed
> > > more girls than Robb?
> >
> >
> > What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> > continuously posting pictures of minor
> children.
>
> You tell him. And the penalties are enhanced for
> those children who are minors, or is it minors who
> are children? Anyway, it's worse.

what statue are you citing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: ok sure ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:14AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok sure Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gs6iH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > peekza Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > What are the odds that Julia has already
> > kissed
> > > > more girls than Robb?
> > >
> > >
> > > What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> > > continuously posting pictures of minor
> > children.
> >
> > You tell him. And the penalties are enhanced
> for
> > those children who are minors, or is it minors
> who
> > are children? Anyway, it's worse.
>
> what statue are you citing?

peek, I thought you got jokes. (minor children = redundant).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: T7bUU ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:19AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously the show is nothing but Mike losing
> his
> > phone and preparing for his next medical
> > experience. And he credited his daughters'
> > friends' appearance in the play more than
> > Catherine's...
> > How can you lose your phone and yet not lose
> your
> > phone in an airport?! In an airport I know
> where
> > my wallet, phone and ticket are at all times...
> Ya
> > know duh...
> > What is wrong with him?
>
> He also left his ID at the security check-in


You stupid faggot. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for a fat addled old man to keep track of his belongings?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Cary and Carla ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:22AM

Carla: Mike wants to hire a personal assistant to accompany him when he travels alone, and asked me if I thought he could pitch it as part of pushing for more bonus show subs. I referred him to Oscar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Opportunities ()
Date: February 22, 2017 02:44PM

Cary and Carla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carla: Mike wants to hire a personal assistant to
> accompany him when he travels alone, and asked me
> if I thought he could pitch it as part of pushing
> for more bonus show subs. I referred him to Oscar.

I'd rather sweep up the elephant dung in the circus parade. How lazy is that miserable fat addled bastard NOW? Can you imagine if he had his personal wiper/nurse/handyman/butler?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Fake News ()
Date: February 22, 2017 02:48PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are the odds that Julia has already kissed
> more girls than Robb?


My NOVA/ Loudoun County sources tell me you are correct. In fact, she has a steady girlfriend who is a senior.

-Fake News Correspondent (D.C. Office)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Beth Ann is now Shari and eerie ()
Date: February 22, 2017 02:49PM

I rescind a portion of my earlier comment. With makeup, Julia can look like a girl. Thus, Chubb has two girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Fake News ()
Date: February 22, 2017 02:51PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously the show is nothing but Mike losing
> his
> > phone and preparing for his next medical
> > experience. And he credited his daughters'
> > friends' appearance in the play more than
> > Catherine's...
> > How can you lose your phone and yet not lose
> your
> > phone in an airport?! In an airport I know
> where
> > my wallet, phone and ticket are at all times...
> Ya
> > know duh...
> > What is wrong with him?
>
> He also left his ID at the security check-in


Correct, my TSA sources tell me that there where able to immediately find him, due to the hip going off in the metal detector.

-Fake News Correspondent (D.C. Office)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: My Maquis Violent Impulses ()
Date: February 22, 2017 03:28PM

Opportunities Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary and Carla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Carla: Mike wants to hire a personal assistant
> to
> > accompany him when he travels alone, and asked
> me
> > if I thought he could pitch it as part of
> pushing
> > for more bonus show subs. I referred him to
> Oscar.
>
> I'd rather sweep up the elephant dung in the
> circus parade. How lazy is that miserable fat
> addled bastard NOW? Can you imagine if he had his
> personal wiper/nurse/handyman/butler?

Elephants are noble creatures. The Jolly Roger Amusement Park in Ocean City Maryland used to keep a baby elephant. Elephants have hair. The hair is cut with a blowtorch. As long as the personal wiper has a blowtorch I'm okay with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: mYTux ()
Date: February 22, 2017 03:38PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gs6iH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What are the odds that Julia has already
> kissed
> > > more girls than Robb?
> >
> >
> > What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> > continuously posting pictures of minor
> children.
>
>
> They'll get facebook long before they get to me

If you post a picture on Facebook it belongs to Facebook.

Minor children is actually a thing because we have "adult children" under ACA.

And also all reality up until now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 04:09PM

Do you think facebook is going to sue me too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 22, 2017 04:11PM

ok sure Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
>
> peek, I thought you got jokes. (minor children =
> redundant).


forgive me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 22, 2017 04:22PM

When Robb hosts, it becomes a FART auction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Spewak's tux ()
Date: February 22, 2017 05:45PM

mYTux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gs6iH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > peekza Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > What are the odds that Julia has already
> > kissed
> > > > more girls than Robb?
> > >
> > >
> > > What are the odds that you get sued soon for
> > > continuously posting pictures of minor
> > children.
> >
> >
> > They'll get facebook long before they get to me
>
> If you post a picture on Facebook it belongs to
> Facebook.
>
> Minor children is actually a thing because we have
> "adult children" under ACA.
>
> And also all reality up until now.

And if you leave your garbage out at the curb, it's not really yours any more.

I'm also glad to know ACA was the source of "adult children." I wonder what I was before then. Silly me, I thought all of us over 18 were the adult children of our parents.

In the context of the OP's dumb post, "minor" was not needed. Enzo was right about forensic linguistics!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:54PM

Omg, and then I totally forgot that Mike left his id somewhere else. Let's just think about this for a second... You're in an airport, a place that generally requires heightened awareness. You lose your id, you lose your phone but didn't because you left it on the seat next to you when you went to get your phone you thought you lost because you heard an announcement that a phone had been found. You didn't even know you left your id behind until you heard an announcement. What the fuck is going on here?!!
Mike is literally, hand to God, dumber than a retard.
RIP Tom... And bless you because you we're smarter than Mike O'meara...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Just Saying ()
Date: February 22, 2017 10:49PM

"Smarter than Mike O'Meara" is the world's worst compliment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Day of the Rope ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:06PM

,
Attachments:
moon_man_feat1-620x412.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: George'Jones ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:15PM

Cary and Carla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carla: Mike wants to hire a personal assistant to
> accompany him when he travels alone, and asked me
> if I thought he could pitch it as part of pushing
> for more bonus show subs. I referred him to Oscar.


He had Mr French RJ for a few years. Used and abused him then tossed him aside

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: You Think You're An Adult Child ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:34AM

Spewak's tux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And if you leave your garbage out at the curb,
> it's not really yours any more.
>
> I'm also glad to know ACA was the source of "adult
> children." I wonder what I was before then. Silly
> me, I thought all of us over 18 were the adult
> children of our parents.
>
> In the context of the OP's dumb post, "minor" was
> not needed. Enzo was right about forensic
> linguistics!

Quelle homo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:52AM

Watching Moon Man videos and other good shit on YouTube is more entertaining than this faggot ass show

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:37AM

Mike found out benadryl makes you sleepy... *
I mean seriously...
Also I wasn't really keeping count but I thiiink Mike asked Robb and Oscar to explain how the raffle worked about 8 times while Robb and Oscar were actually trying to explain how the raffle worked.

And finally, Robb has another non paying emcee gig under his belt and he's looking forward to doing it again next year as it will be good exposure for the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next year....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Don Draper ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:48AM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And finally, Robb has another non paying emcee gig
> under his belt and he's looking forward to doing
> it again next year as it will be good exposure for
> the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next
> year....

On the C&C show, Robb earnestly said that MCing the school talent show was good exposure for the show because he's listed in the program as "Robb Spewak from the Mike O'Meara Show." The program of a middle-school talent show. Good exposure.

You can't make this stuff up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:49AM

why are we hearing the same story about this auction??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Fucking seriously ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:57AM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike found out benadryl makes you sleepy... *
> I mean seriously...
> Also I wasn't really keeping count but I thiiink
> Mike asked Robb and Oscar to explain how the
> raffle worked about 8 times while Robb and Oscar
> were actually trying to explain how the raffle
> worked.
>
> And finally, Robb has another non paying emcee gig
> under his belt and he's looking forward to doing
> it again next year as it will be good exposure for
> the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next
> year....

Do you ever read the shit you post? You sound like an uneducated whiny cunt. Spare us the play by play; all the other losers here who claim they hate the show still listen just as obsessively as you do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Full Light Cycle ()
Date: February 23, 2017 10:30AM

(the old) JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why are we hearing the same story about this
> auction??

Because Stone Cold Robb Spewak said so?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 11:22AM

Fucking seriously Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mike found out benadryl makes you sleepy... *
> > I mean seriously...
> > Also I wasn't really keeping count but I
> thiiink
> > Mike asked Robb and Oscar to explain how the
> > raffle worked about 8 times while Robb and
> Oscar
> > were actually trying to explain how the raffle
> > worked.
> >
> > And finally, Robb has another non paying emcee
> gig
> > under his belt and he's looking forward to
> doing
> > it again next year as it will be good exposure
> for
> > the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next
> > year....
>
> Do you ever read the shit you post? You sound like
> an uneducated whiny cunt. Spare us the play by
> play; all the other losers here who claim they
> hate the show still listen just as obsessively as
> you do.


you can always leave if you don't like it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 11:22AM

(the old) JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why are we hearing the same story about this
> auction??


because Mike left early Tuesday and didn't get to hear it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: DmMKu ()
Date: February 23, 2017 11:50AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucking seriously Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Mike found out benadryl makes you sleepy... *
>
> > > I mean seriously...
> > > Also I wasn't really keeping count but I
> > thiiink
> > > Mike asked Robb and Oscar to explain how the
> > > raffle worked about 8 times while Robb and
> > Oscar
> > > were actually trying to explain how the
> raffle
> > > worked.
> > >
> > > And finally, Robb has another non paying
> emcee
> > gig
> > > under his belt and he's looking forward to
> > doing
> > > it again next year as it will be good
> exposure
> > for
> > > the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next
> > > year....
> >
> > Do you ever read the shit you post? You sound
> like
> > an uneducated whiny cunt. Spare us the play by
> > play; all the other losers here who claim they
> > hate the show still listen just as obsessively
> as
> > you do.
>
>
> you can always leave if you don't like it

After you, faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Fake News ()
Date: February 23, 2017 12:31PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (the old) JC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why are we hearing the same story about this
> > auction??
>
>
> because Mike left early Tuesday and didn't get to
> hear it?


My reliable source tells me that in fact, Mike did hear it, but due to early onset dementia he asked about it again the next day.

-Fake News Correspondent (D.C. Office)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Cary and Carla ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:07PM

Carla: Mike has never downloaded a TMOS podcast, or any of the podcasts on his network. Ever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:11PM

DmMKu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucking seriously Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Mike found out benadryl makes you sleepy...
> *
> >
> > > > I mean seriously...
> > > > Also I wasn't really keeping count but I
> > > thiiink
> > > > Mike asked Robb and Oscar to explain how
> the
> > > > raffle worked about 8 times while Robb and
> > > Oscar
> > > > were actually trying to explain how the
> > raffle
> > > > worked.
> > > >
> > > > And finally, Robb has another non paying
> > emcee
> > > gig
> > > > under his belt and he's looking forward to
> > > doing
> > > > it again next year as it will be good
> > exposure
> > > for
> > > > the show... Next year.... Hahahahaha, next
> > > > year....
> > >
> > > Do you ever read the shit you post? You sound
> > like
> > > an uneducated whiny cunt. Spare us the play
> by
> > > play; all the other losers here who claim
> they
> > > hate the show still listen just as
> obsessively
> > as
> > > you do.
> >
> >
> > you can always leave if you don't like it
>
> After you, faggot


of course you'll leave AFTER me, you're ONLY here to obsess about ME ME ME

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: vdJu7 ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:15PM

You should shut the fuck up, faggot, for your own good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:39PM

.
Attachments:
What does that.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: cCGnu ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:45PM

You should shut the fuck up, faggot, for your own good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oh' The Humanity ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:50PM

That is not much of an explanation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:51PM

cCGnu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should shut the fuck up, faggot, for your own
> good.


oh boy, another Tough Guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: kDhH7 ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:21PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cCGnu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You should shut the fuck up, faggot, for your
> own
> > good.
>
>
> oh boy, another Tough Guy

Let's meet at Union Station in DC, faggot. Bring your keyboard and I'll shove it up your ass and slap the idiotic out of you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:31PM

of course you will TG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:34PM

Wear your cowboy boots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: WSH Lax Baseball ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:46PM

I'm getting a SHOWER BONER.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:46PM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wear your cowboy boots.


ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:23PM

I enjoyed how Mike derailed the second telling of the auction/raffle story to make it all about his Mother and her pictures...which he didn't share

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:41PM

Mike....
Attachments:
14310406_10210274147559882_3078253837760363596_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:18PM

Mike has this recurring nightmare.
Attachments:
LFF's nightmare.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Idea Guy ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:26PM

What would be funny would be if Robb would say "Oh, did your mother pass? Why haven't we heard about that?" like he does with Oscar's useless MBA.

No charge, Mike O'Meara Show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: MBA All-Star ()
Date: February 24, 2017 04:33AM

So now that Oscar has his MBA, is Mike paying him more?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 24, 2017 08:05AM

Which podcast had this to say about Cary Spewak?

"She's a patron, she's always on social media talking about us, pumping up our show."

Sorry, Mike, Oscar and her husband; it's The Rob and Joe Show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 08:14AM

TMOS is the Best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which podcast had this to say about Cary Spewak?
>
> "She's a patron, she's always on social media
> talking about us, pumping up our show."
>
> Sorry, Mike, Oscar and her husband; it's The Rob
> and Joe Show.


Quiet, kid. The adults are having a convo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Hate Peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 09:03AM

I Heart Peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which podcast had this to say about Cary Spewak?
>
> >
> > "She's a patron, she's always on social media
> > talking about us, pumping up our show."
> >
> > Sorry, Mike, Oscar and her husband; it's The
> Rob
> > and Joe Show.
>
>
> Quiet, kid. The adults are having a convo.

Sorry , but adults don't use the word "convo"

Go back to the "kids table" dinner is served.

Also, having Darius Rucker on the show yesterday was dreadful.

#Yuck

#YouGotServed

#IHatePeekza

#MakeHateGreatAgain



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2017 09:03AM by I Hate Peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: GFxHL ()
Date: February 24, 2017 09:20AM

I Heart Peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which podcast had this to say about Cary Spewak?
>
> >
> > "She's a patron, she's always on social media
> > talking about us, pumping up our show."
> >
> > Sorry, Mike, Oscar and her husband; it's The
> Rob
> > and Joe Show.
>
>
> Quiet, kid. The adults are having a convo.

Convo and adult? LOL. Shut the fuck up, shitlord

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Hate Peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:27AM

GFxHL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Heart Peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TMOS is the Best Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Which podcast had this to say about Cary
> Spewak?
> >
> > >
> > > "She's a patron, she's always on social media
> > > talking about us, pumping up our show."
> > >
> > > Sorry, Mike, Oscar and her husband; it's The
> > Rob
> > > and Joe Show.
> >
> >
> > Quiet, kid. The adults are having a convo.
>
> Convo and adult? LOL. Shut the fuck up, shitlord


#ShitLordRules

#IStillHatePeekza

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: RK ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:28AM

Great, I can't wait until Mike screws up the masters trip coming up in a few months!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:02PM

I can't wait until that ungrateful fucker bitches repeatedly about his accommodations/arrangements during his recap

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Hate Peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 01:23PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't wait until that ungrateful fucker bitches
> repeatedly about his accommodations/arrangements
> during his recap


I've been to the Masters, and with all the hills, terrain, etc., it is highly likely Mike will injure his other hip.

#OverUnder90%

#IHatePeekza

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 24, 2017 01:26PM

and then complain about the trip more

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 24, 2017 01:42PM

I think Mike will sell his Masters pass.

There is NO way he could do it with his infirmity.

The great gift from the klubbers LOLOLOLOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Spewak's Wardrobe ()
Date: February 24, 2017 02:09PM

Tuesday: no ustream
Wednesday: Penn State hoodie
Thursday: Marx Brothers hoodie
Friday: no ustream

Good to see 75 degree weather in DC doesn't deter Spewak from his appointed hoodie garb. Fire up your washing machine this weekend, Cary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: LUXtc ()
Date: February 24, 2017 03:30PM

Did LFF talk about his son's cock again today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oh'Meara ()
Date: February 24, 2017 04:09PM

LUXtc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did LFF talk about his son's cock again today?


Don't know, but you sure can't seem to think of much else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Trudat ()
Date: February 24, 2017 06:10PM

#yardsign

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Master of Fatasses ()
Date: February 25, 2017 08:29AM

Mike treats his fans like shit and they get him a pass to the Masters? These morons will never learn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 25, 2017 09:33AM

Within a minute of Spewak telling a little story about a band aid in a NY hotel during the D&M days, LFF asked him to tell the band aid story. Literally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 25, 2017 10:31AM

Master of Fatasses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike treats his fans like shit and they get him a
> pass to the Masters? These morons will never
> learn.


You guys all are pretty far up his ass for whatever reason it is. Doesn't make sense st all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 25, 2017 12:33PM

do YOU have room to talk? It would appear you can't quit us

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 25, 2017 12:55PM

Cody O'Donnell Jr
Attachments:
Cody O'Donnell Jr.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Daypartier ()
Date: February 25, 2017 01:33PM

7am Saturday is a radio wasteland. No wonder they dump Robb's dogshit show there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 25, 2017 02:43PM

More early onset something from Mike on Friday's show:

LFF: Yesterday, spring training began down here in Boston.

Mike is giving his thoughts on La La Land, and Oscar mentions Emma Stone used to date Andrew Garfield, explaining that he played Spiderman and was in The Social Network. O is saying they broke up right before she did LLL, when Mike interrupts.

LFF: The guy from the Social Network she broke up with? What was his name? Who is the actor? I mean, come on, what...

O: Andrew Garfield.

Spewak: Andrew Garfield.

LFF: Oh, An.. oh, Andrew, oh, this, so Andrew Garfield was ... he was Spiderman and The Social Network, he was in both?

O: Yeah, yes.

LFF: All right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 25, 2017 03:32PM

Within a minute of Spewak telling a little story about a band aid in a NY hotel during the D&M days, LFF asked him to tell the band aid story. Literally.

Must. Hear. Podio. Timestamp? Friday?

I am convinced Mike is alcohalically retarded.

Or deaf.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 25, 2017 03:54PM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Within a minute of Spewak telling a little story
> about a band aid in a NY hotel during the D&M
> days, LFF asked him to tell the band aid story.
> Literally.
>
> Must. Hear. Podio. Timestamp? Friday?
>
> I am convinced Mike is alcohalically retarded.
>
> Or deaf.

Friday show.

Spewak tells band-aid story 2:32-2:41.
LFF asks him to tell his favorite band-aid story 2:51.

10 friggin' seconds. And no one busted him on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 25, 2017 04:21PM

Band aid story confirmed. Magic 8 Ball says all signs point to brain damage. Doesn't listen to his own show even while he's doing it. I thought the "Oscar's Take" segment was pretty good.

What's the over-under on LFF trying to do shtick with the movie ticket guy? He's selling you a movie ticket asshole, and you may not be the only person in line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: February 25, 2017 08:56PM

I Heart Peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Band aid story confirmed. Magic 8 Ball says all
> signs point to brain damage. Doesn't listen to
> his own show even while he's doing it. I thought
> the "Oscar's Take" segment was pretty good.
>
> What's the over-under on LFF trying to do shtick
> with the movie ticket guy? He's selling you a
> movie ticket asshole, and you may not be the only
> person in line.

Just like competence is not LFF's most valued trait in a medical provider, it's whether they laugh at his bad jokes. That's what matters. Between the Band Aid and Andrew Garfield, plus the lost phone (multiple times) and lost ID at National Airport...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 25, 2017 09:45PM

If I ran into Mike in a public restroom, I wonder if he would let me suck his cock in the stall, or perhaps just a handjob...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza. ()
Date: February 25, 2017 11:45PM

,
Attachments:
1487996953784.jpg
Michael-Ian-Black-Book-5.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 26, 2017 01:20AM

I wanna lick Mike's sweaty nutsack.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 26, 2017 01:21AM

Yummy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: SL 500 ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:33AM

I'm late to this party. Did the show have some sort of weird editing thing recently? What show? Heard about it on another podcast, and need to hear it for myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Long Time TMOS listener ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:39AM

SL 500 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm late to this party. Did the show have some
> sort of weird editing thing recently? What show?
> Heard about it on another podcast, and need to
> hear it for myself.


Mike announced his decision to take some new radio job in Cincinnati. He says it is still "his" show. Podcast will probably go away though now due to licensing rights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Long Time TMOS listener ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:44AM

91.7 WXVU: The Mike O show; Beginning March 3rd... They have internet broadcast, at least. Never imagined Mike moving to Ohio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: oHIo ()
Date: February 26, 2017 01:22PM

Wonder if the decision to finally get a real job is the result of Carla's latest ultimatum. Time to stop acting like a fucking child and provide for his family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 26, 2017 01:42PM

oHIo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wonder if the decision to finally get a real job
> is the result of Carla's latest ultimatum. Time to
> stop acting like a fucking child and provide for
> his family.

You, sir, are a simpleton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 26, 2017 03:17PM

I know, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...837838839840841842843844845846847...LastNext
Current Page: 842 of 907


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **        **  ********  **     ** 
    **     ***   **        **     **     **     ** 
    **     ****  **        **     **     **     ** 
    **     ** ** **        **     **     **     ** 
    **     **  ****  **    **     **      **   **  
    **     **   ***  **    **     **       ** **   
    **     **    **   ******      **        ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.