HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...835836837838839840841842843844845...LastNext
Current Page: 840 of 873
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Pink Bag of Crap ()
Date: February 14, 2017 01:19PM

And I am a little disappointed in these boards.

A discussion of a "Pink Bag of Crap" hasn't led to new nicknames.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Robb Sucks My Balls ()
Date: February 14, 2017 01:22PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Thanks! ()
Date: February 14, 2017 01:51PM

Robb Sucks My Balls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.


You said the same thing after you originally outed yourself, Chris. Almost the exact same words.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Marriage Console ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:06PM

So Mike has had to quit drinking...again...to save his marriage...again. Is this the third time now? Or fourth?

If Carla is serious, she just needs to leave. Otherwise, invest in some soft side luggage and call it a day, because nothing's changing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:10PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carte Demon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A cartographer makes between $60k and $90k a
> year.
> >
> >
> > But obviously walking dogs and refinishing yard
> > sale furniture for sale on Craigslist is the
> > better career option.
> >
> > Things like health insurance, financial
> security,
> > self-esteem and the respect of your children
> are
> > vastly over-rated.
>
> nobody ever accused Cary of being smart


Such a lovely and fun family.

Shows have been sooooooooooo awesome this week.

I can't wait till November and NOLA.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:25PM

6L9yJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Why would a PD put a show on the air featuring LFF
> daily health problems, the laughing fat man, and
> an idiotic that can't speak English?


An idiotic that can't speak English you say? Classic codeguy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:36PM

840...Semper Spewak
Attachments:
When Robb was the catch.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: WGkkx ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:50PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6L9yJ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > Why would a PD put a show on the air featuring
> LFF
> > daily health problems, the laughing fat man,
> and
> > an idiotic that can't speak English?
>
>
> An idiotic that can't speak English you say?
> Classic codeguy

Hi faggot.

You do understand that it is the zenith of lameness to be pedantic about spelling in this new auto-correct world we live in, right?

Oh, never mind you believe that pointing out grammatical errors = winning

https://science.slashdot.org/story/16/03/31/1644258/study-says-people-who-continually-point-out-typos-are-jerks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: RK ()
Date: February 14, 2017 02:52PM

Which episode for Mike quitting? Worth listening?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2017 02:54PM by RK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Wha--? ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:02PM

I thought you wrote "idiotic" on purpose. Oh well.

And I'm pretty sure Peekza was laughing at the irony, not the error.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Uupjt ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:05PM

Wha--? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you wrote "idiotic" on purpose. Oh well.
>
>
> And I'm pretty sure Peekza was laughing at the
> irony, not the error.

You must be new here. So, here is your faggot badge, please enjoy it. Our faggot, pizza, really only does 3 things here: posts one of the dumb enumerated and repeated pizza posts (math, ahahahaha, etc), posts TMOS pix, steps all over his own dick about grammar errors on the stupid cubed thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Wha--? ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:23PM

You've heard of Muphry's Law haven't you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: YdLtm ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:28PM

Wha--? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've heard of Muphry's Law haven't you?

Your dad and I call the gray patch of pubes on your mom's muff, Mufphry. I wake up each morning wondering which way it is parted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:42PM

RK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which episode for Mike quitting?
> Worth listening?

Jan 30. Same weekend Spewak got so hammered at his Supper Club dinner at his home that after he served the meal, he went upstairs and passed out.
No.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:43PM

WGkkx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 6L9yJ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > > Why would a PD put a show on the air
> featuring
> > LFF
> > > daily health problems, the laughing fat man,
> > and
> > > an idiotic that can't speak English?
> >
> >
> > An idiotic that can't speak English you say?
> > Classic codeguy
>
> Hi faggot.
>
> You do understand that it is the zenith of
> lameness to be pedantic about spelling in this new
> auto-correct world we live in, right?
>
> Oh, never mind you believe that pointing out
> grammatical errors = winning
>
> https://science.slashdot.org/story/16/03/31/164425
> 8/study-says-people-who-continually-point-out-typo
> s-are-jerks


First, it wasn't a typo....Second, you don't need to post a study to point out what a jerk I am, I will happily point that out myself...It's most of the reason I'm here...And pointing out errors doesn't equal me winning as much as it equals you losing...Even a codetard should catch the irony of "an idiotic that can't speak English"...It's as close to "your an idiot" as it gets, and that is ALWAYS funny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: pDNCn ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:46PM

anal birds

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:47PM

Wha--? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you wrote "idiotic" on purpose. Oh well.
>
>
> And I'm pretty sure Peekza was laughing at the
> irony, not the error.


indeed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:49PM

Uupjt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wha--? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought you wrote "idiotic" on purpose. Oh
> well.
> >
> >
> > And I'm pretty sure Peekza was laughing at the
> > irony, not the error.
>
> You must be new here. So, here is your faggot
> badge, please enjoy it. Our faggot, pizza, really
> only does 3 things here: posts one of the dumb
> enumerated and repeated pizza posts (math,
> ahahahaha, etc), posts TMOS pix, steps all over
> his own dick about grammar errors on the stupid
> cubed thread.


and ALL you do is obsess about my posts and get pwned because"your an idiot"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:51PM

TMOS is .... something Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which episode for Mike quitting?
> > Worth listening?
>
> Jan 30. Same weekend Spewak got so hammered at his
> Supper Club dinner at his home that after he
> served the meal, he went upstairs and passed out.
> No.


He's right...the story was fairly unremarkable, he shoehorned what little details there are into Spewak's story...Because Mike can't help but make it all about him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Wha--? ()
Date: February 14, 2017 03:56PM

But I still think that calling a person an "idiotic" is funny. The fact that code guy is getting angry about it makes in even funnier.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: KdeGV ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:00PM

table.menu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:11PM

KdeGV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> table.menu.


ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:16PM

I do give code guy credit for using zenith and pedantic correctly in a sentence...If only you could have done the same with myriad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:17PM

Wha--? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I still think that calling a person an
> "idiotic" is funny. The fact that code guy is
> getting angry about it makes in even funnier.


it is and always will be funny...the excuses make it even funnier

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:18PM

KdeGV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> table.menu.


myriad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Wha--? ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:25PM

Intentional or not, this forum has made me laugh out loud more than TMOS. Mike is only funny when he gets serious. Or asks a question that was answered moments before.

He barely pays attention to his own show. Irony again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BillyMateks ()
Date: February 14, 2017 04:55PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chapman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Nike Fly jointly red upper provides
> white
> >
> adi
>
> > das neo schuhe
. The most typical mesh
> > accounts the highest of as well as the key
> colour
> > of synthetic suede is red, along with white and
> > black accents. You need to hold the favored
> > feeling regarding Nike free run shoes for
> > there're the top jogging sneakers. Regardless
> of
> > the fact likely developed as running sneakers,
> I
> > use them without having location and behavior
> > limitations.
> >
> > There were a wide variety of technologies
> > releasing under
> >
> adi
>
> > das neo schweiz
lineup in this particular
> > shorter time period, which wearing a couple
> your
> > old running sneakers from merely a short time
> ago
> > will sense that a great time on the past. Nike
>
> > fans which have been also runners have been
> > getting a wide range of good stuff coming to
> them
> > in the past several years. Today we can be
> > studying a detailed new set of running shoes
> > from Nike in combination with one of the
> main
> > trademarks in sports today, this can be a new
> Live
> > strong x Nike air jordan Run + in Black,
> Gray
> > and Royal. Within the amount of excellent
> comments
> > and opinions that individuals have acquired
> > concerning, it seems like Nike Free Run+2
> Women
> > sale comes with a additional strike of their
> > hands.
>
>
> You Can Kindly Fuck Off Too

The Free 5.0 features a newly amazing designed midsole pattern that expands, contracts and flexes with your foot with every natural morion. Its breathable mesh upper helps keep my feet from start to finish - in very comfortable place. Free 5.0 midsole expands in multiple directions, it is very lightweight material. In new Jonsguide.org pattern, adding a new dimension of flexibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Robb Sucks My Balls ()
Date: February 14, 2017 05:45PM

Anal birds with friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: oscar hater ()
Date: February 14, 2017 06:15PM

Unfucking real !! Mike actually considers himself to have a full time job. I bet we'd all like a "full time " job like that. What a self deluded dick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 14, 2017 07:51PM

I think "Pink Bag of Crap" is a Springsteen tune...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Robb Sucks My Balls ()
Date: February 14, 2017 08:41PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Idiotic that can't speak English ()
Date: February 14, 2017 08:51PM

I don't see what's funny.

Mebbe I'll ask enzo; he'll know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza's shit covered anal fist ()
Date: February 14, 2017 11:06PM

Faggots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Anyone Can Be Code Guy ()
Date: February 14, 2017 11:15PM

Call me crazy but I just don't run a website with

a section on Jennifer Love Hewitt Nude.

While I have kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:19AM

I never knew about the Jlohewett pic farm. What's that about? Is that a feeble "Hot Chick of the Day" aka some broke dick classic rock station circa 2000?
Have to admit I've not really perused the site any more than the show itself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: EsteBAN ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:01AM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think "Pink Bag of Crap" is a Springsteen
> tune...

Zing!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza's jizz-filled tummy ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:30AM

G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be sucking today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Smile For The Camera ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:53AM

Carla's Fake Tatrz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never knew about the Jlohewett pic farm. What's
> that about? Is that a feeble "Hot Chick of the
> Day" aka some broke dick classic rock station
> circa 2000?
> Have to admit I've not really perused the site any
> more than the show itself.

I'm surprised he doesn't have pictures of his daughters' tits on there. I mean, there's plenty of photos out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 9nyCT ()
Date: February 15, 2017 09:16AM

Do you faggots even listen to TMOS? Or, has pizza's stupidity infected you all?

Oscar and Robb have a long standing argument over if she is "hot or not". In FFXU terms, is Jlohewett a hambeast? They used pix as "proof" to either side of her being a hambeast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: nhHXt ()
Date: February 15, 2017 09:56AM

Smile For The Camera Wrote:
------------------------------------------------
> I'm surprised he doesn't have pictures of his
> daughters' tits on there.

Hi Chris!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 15, 2017 10:09AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KdeGV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > table.menu.
>
>
> myriad.


NO ahahahahahahahah for you :-(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 15, 2017 10:10AM

9nyCT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you faggots even listen to TMOS? Or, has
> pizza's stupidity infected you all?
>
> Oscar and Robb have a long standing argument over
> if she is "hot or not". In FFXU terms, is
> Jlohewett a hambeast? They used pix as "proof" to
> either side of her being a hambeast.


Not a faggot, strong lover of women, but I listen everyday....

Sometimes twice.....

Am I right ladies?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Mike's a useless jerk ()
Date: February 15, 2017 10:14AM

TMOS Quotes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Because I know I'm one of the few down here who work full-time...." -Mike O'Meara, 2/14/2017 03:15

Oscar did make a skeptical sound at this claim, but of course he didn't get the opportunity to do any real ball-busting (which would have been entertaining) because Mike, as usual, wasn't paying attention to anyone but himself and didn't hear it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Pkepu ()
Date: February 15, 2017 10:47AM

TMOS Super Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 9nyCT Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do you faggots even listen to TMOS? Or, has
> > pizza's stupidity infected you all?
> >
> > Oscar and Robb have a long standing argument
> over
> > if she is "hot or not". In FFXU terms, is
> > Jlohewett a hambeast? They used pix as "proof"
> to
> > either side of her being a hambeast.
>
>
> Not a faggot, strong lover of women, but I listen
> everyday....
>
> Sometimes twice.....
>
> Am I right ladies?

The math does not add up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 11:59AM

peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> sucking today?


8:30 and you're already obsessing about ME ME ME? Winner=ME ME ME

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 9tLvT ()
Date: February 15, 2017 12:28PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> > sucking today?
>
>
> 8:30 and you're already obsessing about ME ME ME?
> Winner=ME ME ME

Do some work, faggot and stop obsessing about the TMOS men (with better lives than you)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: LeywM ()
Date: February 15, 2017 12:40PM

peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> sucking today?

Not really a huge fan of Peekza but I tolerate him because, well frankly, I can just breeze through his posts without paying much attention. But dude, you truly are obsessed. You must have a huge man-crush on the guy. He's obviously not interested in you so why don't you go find someone else to satisfy your pathetic homoerotic urges?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 12:57PM

9tLvT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> > > sucking today?
> >
> >
> > 8:30 and you're already obsessing about ME ME
> ME?
> > Winner=ME ME ME
>
> Do some work, faggot and stop obsessing about the
> TMOS men (with better lives than you)

by your own logic, I MUST have a better life than you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 12:57PM

LeywM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> > sucking today?
>
> Not really a huge fan of Peekza but I tolerate him
> because, well frankly, I can just breeze through
> his posts without paying much attention. But
> dude, you truly are obsessed. You must have a
> huge man-crush on the guy. He's obviously not
> interested in you so why don't you go find someone
> else to satisfy your pathetic homoerotic urges?

Imagine how bad I hurt his feelings that he can't just let it go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: February 15, 2017 12:58PM

peek, lives, wives, obsession, homoeroticism, don't know you exist, etc....

These, my friends, are what's known as "common threads."

C'mon, codeguy Johnny one-note, step up your game for our sake. Talk about breezing through posts -- we've all mastered it with yours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: February 15, 2017 01:09PM

oscar should just totally keep quiet for a while. he's BARELY allowed to spit out a few words before he's interrupted . . . mostly by rob. i would just stop talking altogether, then start yelling when they ask him why. it's just so damn annoying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: ncddM ()
Date: February 15, 2017 01:18PM

Hey, apostrophe S face! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peek, lives, wives, obsession, homoeroticism,
> don't know you exist, etc....
>
> These, my friends, are what's known as "common
> threads."
>
> C'mon, codeguy Johnny one-note, step up your game
> for our sake. Talk about breezing through posts --
> we've all mastered it with yours.

Ahh, isn't that cute. Shit Face sticking up for his buddy Peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 01:56PM

Johhny One-Note...nailed it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 7vDu3 ()
Date: February 15, 2017 02:05PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Johhny One-Note...nailed it

Pot kettle etc

But, you already knew that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: tTLYh ()
Date: February 15, 2017 02:13PM

LeywM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza's jizz-filled tummy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > G'morning, peekza. How many cocks will you be
> > sucking today?
>
> Not really a huge fan of Peekza but I tolerate him
> because, well frankly, I can just breeze through
> his posts without paying much attention. But
> dude, you truly are obsessed. You must have a
> huge man-crush on the guy. He's obviously not
> interested in you so why don't you go find someone
> else to satisfy your pathetic homoerotic urges?

As one of the code guys, I always enjoy it when I show up and see other people giving pizza shit for his idiotic (noun).

See here, guy, this thread would be so much better without 5k, Enzo, Elmo, pizza, and all of the other lame fucks that waste bits with non-TMOS posts on the TMOS thread.

Mike threw a bag of shit on HIS OWN HOUSE because the green-eyed monster came out of him. Back in the day, that would have generated teh funnizes here. But, rather we get a ton of posts talking about that faggot pizza.

I am one of the reg posters that has been around for years and I want a FFXU TMOS thread with no chaff.

I'm happy to call pizza out on his dumbness. Plus, pizza can't stop his robb-ness and he has to comment on posts about him. It is an entertaining form of mental illness. If I have to read the 87 millionth "hahahahahahah" post from pizza, everybody else gets to read the 500th post of me calling pizza a faggot and have him do his tired and expected back and forth.

Yes, I understand that my code guy is part of the problem, but I'm working for the greater good. Sometimes you need to have a bleeding tumor to get you to go get all of the cancer cut out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: CujJv ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:07PM

So you're a "reg" poster AND a code guy? Wow. I'm impressed.

Now go away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Idiotic ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:12PM

Open Phone Wednesday is wonderful. What could be more entertaining than Mike asking callers about the weather.

Don Geronimo is spinning in his grave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 7ELeY ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:19PM

CujJv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you're a "reg" poster AND a code guy? Wow. I'm
> impressed.
>
> Now go away.

And, I fucked your mother. Welcome home, son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:47PM

ncddM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, apostrophe S face! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peek, lives, wives, obsession, homoeroticism,
> > don't know you exist, etc....
> >
> > These, my friends, are what's known as "common
> > threads."
> >
> > C'mon, codeguy Johnny one-note, step up your
> game
> > for our sake. Talk about breezing through posts
> --
> > we've all mastered it with yours.
>
> Ahh, isn't that cute. Shit Face sticking up for
> his buddy Peekza.

If you registered, you could PM peekza to your heart's content to bitch about his posts. But since you don't, you subject all of us to your tired complaints. So, this becomes OUR time, and any of us are free to comment on your posts' lack of imagination and humor. If you ever displayed an ounce of either, I would be the first to give you an ahahahahahahaha. Wait, maybe you wouldn't like that. How about ohohohohohoho, or a "like?" You tell us.

OWS, we need another reminder of your dumb cubed sagacity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:49PM

Idiotic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Open Phone Wednesday is wonderful. What could be
> more entertaining than Mike asking callers about
> the weather.
>
> Don Geronimo is spinning in his grave.

They have an astounding 3 callers today? TMOS must be falling under.05%.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: eV3Ve ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:11PM

Calling in isn't super easy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:13PM

CujJv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you're a "reg" poster AND a code guy? Wow. I'm
> impressed.
>
> Now go away.


That is the part I love the most...He's scared to complain with his registered handle...Because he is scared of what the other posters will say

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: C6t76 ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:23PM

sure thing, faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Ermagerd Drted Rfrnce () ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:25PM

But the last time Mike stopped drinking in order to save his marriage, it ended with him STARTING to drink again in order to save his marriage.

She found him too boring when he wasn't drinking.

This is hilarious and awful.

Hilawful?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:29PM

tTLYh Wrote:
--------------------------------------------
>
> As one of the code guys, I always enjoy it when I
> show up and see other people giving pizza shit for
> his idiotic (noun).

And yet you will complain later about all the posts talking about the faggot pizza


> See here, guy, this thread would be so much better
> without 5k, Enzo, Elmo, pizza, and all of the
> other lame fucks that waste bits with non-TMOS
> posts on the TMOS thread.

Like you're doing right here?


> Mike threw a bag of shit on HIS OWN HOUSE because
> the green-eyed monster came out of him. Back in
> the day, that would have generated teh funnizes
> here. But, rather we get a ton of posts talking
> about that faggot pizza.

How many of them are YOURS?



> I am one of the reg posters that has been around
> for years and I want a FFXU TMOS thread with no
> chaff.

And yet here you are, using a code as a handle, adding to the chaff


> I'm happy to call pizza out on his dumbness.
> Plus, pizza can't stop his robb-ness and he has to
> comment on posts about him. It is an entertaining
> form of mental illness. If I have to read the 87
> millionth "hahahahahahah" post from pizza,
> everybody else gets to read the 500th post of me
> calling pizza a faggot and have him do his tired
> and expected back and forth.

Ahhhhh, there it is...the Hallmark of a code guy post...the "I am Robb" because I choose to return fire on you retards instead of just taking the insult(a trait you share as well I see, but it's manly when YOU do it huh?)


> Yes, I understand that my code guy is part of the
> problem, but I'm working for the greater good.

If you were truly working for this "greater good", you would do it under your "regular handle", the one you have used for years...The one you're too afraid to use now...As it stands, you and your ilk ARE the problem

> Sometimes you need to have a bleeding tumor to get
> you to go get all of the cancer cut out.

You are that bleeding tumor, you never add anything to the discussion, you just whine about me instead of Talkin' TMOS, something I do regularly...care to link to when/where YOU tried discussing the pink poop bag? I can link several times you whined about ME ME ME

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:31PM

C6t76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sure thing, faggot


prove me wrong pussy...prove me wrong

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: HTbLj ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:31PM

sure thing faggot

hlod your're breathlily linkzk incomming

faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:40PM

TMOS is the Best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idiotic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Open Phone Wednesday is wonderful. What could
> be
> > more entertaining than Mike asking callers
> about
> > the weather.
> >
> > Don Geronimo is spinning in his grave.
>
> They have an astounding 3 callers today? TMOS must
> be falling under.05%.

I thought you were a fan?

#Sad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:42PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> C6t76 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sure thing, faggot
>
>
> prove me wrong pussy...prove me wrong


Thought you did not like pussy?

#Confused

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 04:47PM

clearly you thought wrong

#notsurprisedintheleast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 15, 2017 05:25PM

TMOS Super Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Idiotic Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Open Phone Wednesday is wonderful. What could
> > be
> > > more entertaining than Mike asking callers
> > about
> > > the weather.
> > >
> > > Don Geronimo is spinning in his grave.
> >
> > They have an astounding 3 callers today? TMOS
> must
> > be falling under.05%.
>
> I thought you were a fan?
>
> #Sad

Nope, your thoughts once again fail you -- I am the original TMOS is the Best! guy. Name was ironic -- check my posts -- none of them could be read as those of a fan.

Klubber code guy or whomever filched from me my good name recently to post anti-peekza or pro-TMOS sentiments and therefore Robb'd me of that which not enriches him, and made me poor indeed, so I registered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Je637 ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:07PM

HTbLj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sure thing faggot
>
> hlod your're breathlily linkzk incomming
>
> faggot

Huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:12PM

Forget it, he's rolling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:20PM

It's the most coherent post he has ever written here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:27PM

TMOS is the Best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Forget it, he's rolling.
Attachments:
102-Animal-House-quotes.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:44PM

tTLYh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I am one of the reg posters that has been around
> for years and I want a FFXU TMOS thread with no
> chaff.


See, the thing is, the regular posters here? All understand that, per Dumb Cubed Theory, there will never be, CAN never been a "FFXU TMOS thread with no chaff."

This thread will always be half a step above Full Retard (with periodic dips into Full Retard territory, such as the latest Tardening Epoch), not only because it is a thread on the Internet and that's what threads on the Internet do, but mostly because the show the thread is devoted to discussing teeters on the brink of Full Retard as a default setting.

Add to that the fact that this thread is hosted on FFXU, which is legendary for being a troll-saturated, barely moderated dumpster fire of anonymous asshattery.

Edited because the original post was stupidly long.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 07:02PM by OaktonWhineShop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 07:01PM

I know, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: February 15, 2017 07:44PM

Awflarious?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 15, 2017 07:54PM

"Carla says it's normal, and I can't counter her. I said I don't remember this being with my daughters, and she said 'Well, you weren't there with your daughters...'" -Mike O'Meara, 2/15/17, 38:50

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 15, 2017 07:54PM

"Carla says it's normal, and I can't counter her. I said I don't remember this being with my daughters, and she said 'Well, you weren't there with your daughters...'" -Mike O'Meara, 2/15/17, 38:50

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:02PM

"I think one thing Mike, is when you are a similar temperament to a child, and I think he has a lot of traits that he shares with you, I think you're going to butt heads with him more often." -Robb Spewak, 2/15/17, 42:40

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:08PM

"That is one cute kid. When I was watching those clips, that kid is cute. WOW! Mm-hmm." -Robb Spewak, 2/15/17, 47:45

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:35PM

"That is one cute kid. When I was watching those clips, that kid is cute. WOW! Mm-hmm." -Robb Spewak, 2/15/17, 47:45

That's the guy I want MCing the talent show. Or anywhere near my childrens' middle school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 15, 2017 08:55PM

The clip from the movie Lion that Robb played was totally pointless...until you heard the first lines of September and realized that he played the pointless clip just to match it to the opening lines of the song...Then it was utter disappointment

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best ()
Date: February 15, 2017 09:17PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tTLYh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I am one of the reg posters that has been
> around
> > for years and I want a FFXU TMOS thread with no
> > chaff.
>
>
> See, the thing is, the regular posters here? All
> understand that, per Dumb Cubed Theory, there will
> never be, CAN never been a "FFXU TMOS thread with
> no chaff."
>
> This thread will always be half a step above Full
> Retard (with periodic dips into Full Retard
> territory, such as the latest Tardening Epoch),
> not only because it is a thread on the Internet
> and that's what threads on the Internet do, but
> mostly because the show the thread is devoted to
> discussing teeters on the brink of Full Retard as
> a default setting.
>
> Add to that the fact that this thread is hosted on
> FFXU, which is legendary for being a
> troll-saturated, barely moderated dumpster fire of
> anonymous asshattery.
>
> Edited because the original post was stupidly
> long.


OWS is our bard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oh, Oh, O'Meara ()
Date: February 15, 2017 09:22PM

Does Mike's latest pledge to swear off booze include this week that Carla is away? Can't imagine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: sober ride ()
Date: February 15, 2017 09:47PM

or watching his daughter on stage this weekend?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 16, 2017 12:29AM

You know, he hasn't mentioned it much either way since his confession...You would think he would make a bigger deal out of it, Lord knows he did last time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 16, 2017 12:31AM

Yesterday Oscar teased another Mac episode, one he felt the need to take notes on...Today he didn't even mention it...maybe tomorrow...if the Failbag doesn't run too long

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Animal Killer ()
Date: February 16, 2017 02:47AM

Thanks! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Robb Sucks My Balls Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.
>
>
> You said the same thing after you originally outed
> yourself, Chris. Almost the exact same words.

Math not adding up. Table menu. Who are you, my unregistered friend?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php?40,search=bubble,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=40,match_threads=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Super Fan ()
Date: February 16, 2017 09:36AM

TMOS is the Best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS Super Fan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TMOS is the Best Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Idiotic Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Open Phone Wednesday is wonderful. What
> could
> > > be
> > > > more entertaining than Mike asking callers
> > > about
> > > > the weather.
> > > >
> > > > Don Geronimo is spinning in his grave.
> > >
> > > They have an astounding 3 callers today? TMOS
> > must
> > > be falling under.05%.
> >
> > I thought you were a fan?
> >
> > #Sad
>
> Nope, your thoughts once again fail you -- I am
> the original TMOS is the Best! guy. Name was
> ironic -- check my posts -- none of them could be
> read as those of a fan.
>
> Klubber code guy or whomever filched from me my
> good name recently to post anti-peekza or pro-TMOS
> sentiments and therefore Robb'd me of that which
> not enriches him, and made me poor indeed, so I
> registered.

Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

I don't like the hypocritical name chance, I am actually a fan, so I stay true.


#KeepItReal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Table Menu ()
Date: February 16, 2017 09:38AM

Animal Killer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Robb Sucks My Balls Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.
> >
> >
> > You said the same thing after you originally
> outed
> > yourself, Chris. Almost the exact same words.
>
> Math not adding up. Table menu. Who are you, my
> unregistered friend?
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php
> ?40,search=bubble,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,ma
> tch_dates=0,match_forum=40,match_threads=0

Que?

Always been registered, in fact I was the OG of battle that lead to the downfall of 5000 buckets o dildos aka Chris.

I am still around and dip my toes in from time to time.

-Table Menu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: umvKt ()
Date: February 16, 2017 10:25AM

Table Menu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Animal Killer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Robb Sucks My Balls Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.
> > >
> > >
> > > You said the same thing after you originally
> > outed
> > > yourself, Chris. Almost the exact same words.
> >
> > Math not adding up. Table menu. Who are you,
> my
> > unregistered friend?
> >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php
>
> >
> ?40,search=bubble,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,ma
>
> > tch_dates=0,match_forum=40,match_threads=0
>
> Que?
>
> Always been registered, in fact I was the OG of
> battle that lead to the downfall of 5000 buckets o
> dildos aka Chris.
>
> I am still around and dip my toes in from time to
> time.
>
> -Table Menu

Fuck off faggot. I was the table menu antagonist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:38AM

umvKt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Table Menu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Animal Killer Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thanks! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Robb Sucks My Balls Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Sorry to burst your bubble, but no.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You said the same thing after you
> originally
> > > outed
> > > > yourself, Chris. Almost the exact same
> words.
> > >
> > > Math not adding up. Table menu. Who are
> you,
> > my
> > > unregistered friend?
> > >
> > >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php
>
> >
> > >
> >
> ?40,search=bubble,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,ma
>
> >
> > > tch_dates=0,match_forum=40,match_threads=0
> >
> > Que?
> >
> > Always been registered, in fact I was the OG of
> > battle that lead to the downfall of 5000 buckets
> o
> > dildos aka Chris.
> >
> > I am still around and dip my toes in from time
> to
> > time.
> >
> > -Table Menu
>
> Fuck off faggot. I was the table menu antagonist.

Too bad neither of you were the first to notice Chris had outed himself. I was granted the OWS Dumb Cubed Medal of Honor for my actions on September 14, 2016 in that battle. A proud day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: jHnLW ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:42AM

No, you weren't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Asking for a Friend ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:44AM

So if someone were to call ICE, would they come to deport Oscar? That would be pretty funny, right? Just bus him to Juarez and he'd be all like, "But I'm Colombian!!!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: k6dHC ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:55AM

Kill, marry, fuck...TMOS edition

Kill - Robb. pizza can tell us if he is terrible in bed (I'm certain he is). And, it isn't like he is an earner, so worthless in marriage.

Fuck - Oscar. Smooth, hairless body and opportunity for a 3some with yoga-girl.

Marry - Mike. LFF isn't long for this world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Thanks! ()
Date: February 16, 2017 12:00PM

"Robb Sucks My Balls" is
Chris Achstetter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is .... something ()
Date: February 16, 2017 01:35PM

jHnLW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, you weren't.


'Fraid so. First to post pointing out dope had left his name visible. Show me any intervening posts that did so. OWS wouldn't have awarded me his medal had there been.
Attachments:
Chris A post.png
OWS Dumb Cubed Medal winning post.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Robb Wants To Suck My Balls ()
Date: February 16, 2017 01:37PM

Robb Sucks My Balls threw a bag of dogshit on my roof.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...835836837838839840841842843844845...LastNext
Current Page: 840 of 873


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******    ******    ********   **      ** 
 **        **     **  **    **   **     **  **  **  ** 
 **               **  **         **     **  **  **  ** 
 ******     *******   **   ****  ********   **  **  ** 
 **               **  **    **   **         **  **  ** 
 **        **     **  **    **   **         **  **  ** 
 ********   *******    ******    **          ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.