HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...832833834835836837838839840841842...LastNext
Current Page: 837 of 908
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 03:10AM

Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl...Wonder if someone will mention it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 03:16AM

837...Semper Fat
Attachments:
lies.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Observing observerer ()
Date: February 05, 2017 03:59AM

What a coincidence all of these different people suddenly posting as soon as the forum is back up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Keen Eye ()
Date: February 05, 2017 05:51AM

Yeah, they didn't post at all when the forum was down. Strange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 05, 2017 08:56AM

Thankful for our drinky drinks. Aahh, the good ol' days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Keen Eye ()
Date: February 05, 2017 10:18AM

I don't get the fuss about Jarla being so hot. I just don't see it. Of course I also don't carpet my living room with dog shit. Those cunt ears should have been taken care of years ago, but then again maybe it's just me. Disturbing to look at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oswalt that Endswalt ()
Date: February 05, 2017 10:34AM

So Patton Oswalt's wife died of drug interactions and an undiagnosed heart condition? She was taking uppers, downers and a pain killer known to cause respiratory failure when taken with other drugs (such as uppers and downers).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: February 05, 2017 11:31AM

Why does peekza think the anti-peekza troll posts are all the same person?...Because he trolls in here under several names talking to himself in order to bump this thread. There are only 2 or 3 people altogether who even post in this useless thread anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 12:06PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does peekza think the anti-peekza troll posts
> are all the same person?...Because he trolls in
> here under several names talking to himself in
> order to bump this thread. There are only 2 or 3
> people altogether who even post in this useless
> thread anymore.

Which one of those 2 or 3 are you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 12:57PM

Clearly he is either you or me...or the only "other" person who posts in this thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 12:58PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does peekza think the anti-peekza troll posts
> are all the same person?...Because he trolls in
> here under several names talking to himself in
> order to bump this thread. There are only 2 or 3
> people altogether who even post in this useless
> thread anymore.


I wish you would highlight the posts that you think I posted under another name...We need a good laugh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 01:00PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does peekza think the anti-peekza troll posts
> are all the same person?...Because he trolls in
> here under several names talking to himself in
> order to bump this thread. There are only 2 or 3
> people altogether who even post in this useless
> thread anymore.


Do you think anybody else here wants to suck my dick as bad as you do? Sure doesn't look like it guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 02:08PM

I certainly don't. That would just be wrong, and kind of gay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: just an observation ()
Date: February 05, 2017 03:28PM

There seems to be some disparity in the respective neck lengths of Mike and Carla.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 05, 2017 06:31PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why does peekza think the anti-peekza troll posts
> are all the same person?...Because he trolls in
> here under several names talking to himself in
> order to bump this thread. There are only 2 or 3
> people altogether who even post in this useless
> thread anymore.

Then do tell why you are concerned over the postings of 2-3 people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 07:21PM

He's really hoping to suck that dick! Not my scene but it takes all kinds to make a world. Go to town my friend, and enjoy the trouser chalupa. Get that thick ropy jism down your throat and wallow in the musky reminiscences of achieving your life's goal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: February 05, 2017 08:24PM

I Heart Peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's really hoping to suck that dick! Not my
> scene but it takes all kinds to make a world. Go
> to town my friend, and enjoy the trouser chalupa.
> Get that thick ropy jism down your throat and
> wallow in the musky reminiscences of achieving
> your life's goal.

And Peekza is the obsessed one... Go watch the game, you flaming anus!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: XpVFM ()
Date: February 05, 2017 09:36PM

pizza is a faggot nog

I post as a code guy, but I do not make all of the code guy posts. Just most of the offensive ones...

There are at least 2 of us

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 05, 2017 11:13PM

Are you the one with the spelling issues and the poor vocabulary?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: February 05, 2017 11:20PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you the one with the spelling issues and the
> poor vocabulary?


That's being polite. It should be, are you the stupid one, or the retard. People might be gentler to someone with legitimate mental development issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: PP7xH ()
Date: February 05, 2017 11:20PM

Maybe you should change the name of this thread to "anonymous losers spew hate for one another and occasionally talk about the failure that is the Mike O'Meara Show". It is a much more interesting place when you guys talk what a fat useless turd Robb is and Mike's alcoholism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Gd4dH ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:02AM

I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then brag how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important thing in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but hilarious at the same time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 01:42AM

the math doesn't check out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 01:43AM

Gd4dH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out
> over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then brag
> how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This
> thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important thing
> in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> hilarious at the same time.


I like how you are referring to someone else as codeguy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Tyf5S ()
Date: February 06, 2017 03:34AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gd4dH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out
> > over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then
> brag
> > how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This
> > thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important
> thing
> > in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> > hilarious at the same time.
>
>
> I like how you are referring to someone else as
> codeguy


Not me. I'm not codeguy. I just think you're a common uninteresting retard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:57AM

peek is FAR more interesting than you.

sorry, peek, damning you with faint praise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Laws of Attraction ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:50AM

Cunt ears, Corn Nut teeth, a loose bag of skin around the neck, morbid obesity, man-child neediness, and daily tantrums over the mundane. What woman wouldn't be attracted to that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oh' The Humanity ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:55AM

I Heart Peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's really hoping to suck that dick! Not my
> scene but it takes all kinds to make a world. Go
> to town my friend, and enjoy the trouser chalupa.
> Get that thick ropy jism down your throat and
> wallow in the musky reminiscences of achieving
> your life's goal.


Don't sell yourself short my friend. That definitely is your scene.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: CEDP6 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 10:07AM

Gd4dH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out
> over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then brag
> how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This
> thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important thing
> in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> hilarious at the same time.

I'm not the code guy that posted this or the other one.

But, I agree with the other code guy.

I mostly post offensive things about pizza because his skin is thinner than Mike's and it is funny to have pizza *HAVE* to get the last word in, because this thread is so crazy important to him.

3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at least)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 06, 2017 10:47AM

CEDP6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at
> least)

More select group than the US Senate, living ex-Presidents, Supreme Court or starting NFL quarterbacks, to name a few. Congrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:00AM

I can fit my entire tongue up peekza's asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:04AM

Oh' The Humanity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Heart Peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He's really hoping to suck that dick! Not my
> > scene but it takes all kinds to make a world.
> Go
> > to town my friend, and enjoy the trouser
> chalupa.
> > Get that thick ropy jism down your throat and
> > wallow in the musky reminiscences of achieving
> > your life's goal.
>
>
> Don't sell yourself short my friend. That
> definitely is your scene.

How your father's load must soothe your tummy for you to project your family perversions upon others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Spewak's Wardrobe ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:09AM

> Fuck off peekza. Nobody but you cares what he
> wore.

FRIDAY: MARX BROTHERS HOODIE
MONDAY: PENN STATE HOODIE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:18AM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can fit my entire tongue up peekza's asshole.

or not

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: FkY4v ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:19AM

CEDP6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gd4dH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out
> > over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then
> brag
> > how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This
> > thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important
> thing
> > in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> > hilarious at the same time.
>
> I'm not the code guy that posted this or the other
> one.
>
> But, I agree with the other code guy.
>
> I mostly post offensive things about pizza because
> his skin is thinner than Mike's and it is funny to
> have pizza *HAVE* to get the last word in, because
> this thread is so crazy important to him.
>
> 3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at
> least)

That other thread was hilarious, where peekza got all offended, lost control and threw an all night long temper tantrum. That little bitch does have some thin skin. Of course thats probably why he secretly obsesses over/ stalks harmless Mike O'Meara.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: mostly ambivalent about peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:38AM

All three peek haters are posting within the past hour. What are the odds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:06PM

just a coincidence I'm sure

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:07PM

FkY4v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CEDP6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gd4dH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz
> out
> > > over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then
> > brag
> > > how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head.
> This
> > > thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important
> > thing
> > > in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> > > hilarious at the same time.
> >
> > I'm not the code guy that posted this or the
> other
> > one.
> >
> > But, I agree with the other code guy.
> >
> > I mostly post offensive things about pizza
> because
> > his skin is thinner than Mike's and it is funny
> to
> > have pizza *HAVE* to get the last word in,
> because
> > this thread is so crazy important to him.
> >
> > 3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at
> > least)
>
> That other thread was hilarious, where peekza got
> all offended, lost control and threw an all night
> long temper tantrum. That little bitch does have
> some thin skin. Of course thats probably why he
> secretly obsesses over/ stalks harmless Mike
> O'Meara.

the one where you used myriad incorrectly?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Neckity ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:11PM

just an observation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There seems to be some disparity in the respective
> neck lengths of Mike and Carla.

Well, she has a neck. He has rolls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:11PM

CEDP6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gd4dH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just think its funny to watch peekza spaz out
> > over a post and make 3 or 4 replies, and then
> brag
> > how he lives rent-free in codeguy's head. This
> > thread/ Mike O'Meara is the most important
> thing
> > in peekza's life. Kinda sad and pathetic, but
> > hilarious at the same time.
>
> I'm not the code guy that posted this or the other
> one.
>
> But, I agree with the other code guy.
>
> I mostly post offensive things about pizza because
> his skin is thinner than Mike's and it is funny to
> have pizza *HAVE* to get the last word in, because
> this thread is so crazy important to him.
>
> 3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at
> least)

according to "other" codeguy, there are only three people posting in this thread and I'm at least two of them because I'm always "arguing" with myself with different handles...I guess "other codeguy" has problems with basic math in addition to vocabulary and spelling...I assume "he" didn't graduate HS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:13PM

Neckity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just an observation Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There seems to be some disparity in the
> respective
> > neck lengths of Mike and Carla.
>
> Well, she has a neck. He has rolls.


Spewak has a band of fat where his neck used to be

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:16PM

FkY4v Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> That other thread was hilarious, where peekza got
> all offended, lost control and threw an all night
> long temper tantrum. That little bitch does have
> some thin skin. Of course thats probably why he
> secretly obsesses over/ stalks harmless Mike
> O'Meara.


That other thread is still active, feel free to post there, I enjoy the arguing...I am the Michael Jordan of pwning retards...but you already knew that...because you tried and lost and then whined about me getting the last word after I hurt your feelings....That's why you came here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:17PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CEDP6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 3 people here find pizza a ponderous retard (at
> > least)
>
> More select group than the US Senate, living
> ex-Presidents, Supreme Court or starting NFL
> quarterbacks, to name a few. Congrats.


ahahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:18PM

Laws of Attraction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cunt ears, Corn Nut teeth, a loose bag of skin
> around the neck, morbid obesity, man-child
> neediness, and daily tantrums over the mundane.
> What woman wouldn't be attracted to that?


Other than that, he is a real peach

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 5000 Buckets O'Dildos ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:21PM

Jesus Chris...you are the only one posting, Gerry....What a LOSER.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: JMO ()
Date: February 06, 2017 12:32PM

Super post-Superbowl show today guys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 01:07PM

Did Mike make it down the steps THIS year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS Quotes ()
Date: February 06, 2017 01:25PM

"I have so much to tell you about this weekend. Dinner with an Arab." -Mike O'Meara

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: (Don't Fear) The Reaper ()
Date: February 06, 2017 02:39PM

Did LPS "live tweet" the Super Bowl on Facebook (since he doesn't seem capable of understanding that Twitter is for such a thing)? I'm sure he was torn between sharing his witticisms with his FB followers and watching whatever B&W movie was on TMC.

Or did he do what he normally does every evening...drink heavily while cooking, then stagger up to bed in a drunken stupor? That medication/alcohol mix must be terrific for his sedentary heart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: jTxjb ()
Date: February 06, 2017 02:39PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FkY4v Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> >
> > That other thread was hilarious, where peekza
> got
> > all offended, lost control and threw an all
> night
> > long temper tantrum. That little bitch does
> have
> > some thin skin. Of course thats probably why he
> > secretly obsesses over/ stalks harmless Mike
> > O'Meara.
>
>
> That other thread is still active, feel free to
> post there, I enjoy the arguing...I am the Michael
> Jordan of pwning retards...but you already knew
> that...because you tried and lost and then whined
> about me getting the last word after I hurt your
> feelings....That's why you came here

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life." -> Jordan

Yeah, no shit you've failed over and over, which is why you spend significant amounts on time on TMOS, you ponderous faggot.

Clearly you are the MJ from the Wizards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Betcha Can't Resist ()
Date: February 06, 2017 03:22PM

jTxjb Wrote:

>
> Yeah, no shit you've failed over and over, which
> is why you spend significant amounts on time on
> TMOS, you ponderous faggot.
>
> Clearly you are the MJ from the Wizards.

Really dude, you put more energy into trying to troll peekza than anyone here puts into shitting on the failcast, including peekza. Untwist your knickers and go find another thread to overuse the word"faggot."

(Cue the response calling me a faggot in 4, 3, 2....)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: A Podiatrist for Animals ()
Date: February 06, 2017 04:16PM

Betcha Can't Resist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jTxjb Wrote:
>
> >
> > Yeah, no shit you've failed over and over,
> which
> > is why you spend significant amounts on time on
> > TMOS, you ponderous faggot.
> >
> > Clearly you are the MJ from the Wizards.
>
> Really dude, you put more energy into trying to
> troll peekza than anyone here puts into shitting
> on the failcast, including peekza. Untwist your
> knickers and go find another thread to overuse the
> word"faggot."
>
> (Cue the response calling me a faggot in 4, 3,
> 2....)

Rest assured he's got a trail of bodies behind him and lives for the sweet scent of boy penis. It's only a matter of time before he sits down with Chris Hansen. No one pays attention to him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 04:29PM

Betcha Can't Resist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jTxjb Wrote:
>
> >
> > Yeah, no shit you've failed over and over,
> which
> > is why you spend significant amounts on time on
> > TMOS, you ponderous faggot.
> >
> > Clearly you are the MJ from the Wizards.
>
> Really dude, you put more energy into trying to
> troll peekza than anyone here puts into shitting
> on the failcast, including peekza. Untwist your
> knickers and go find another thread to overuse the
> word"faggot."
>
> (Cue the response calling me a faggot in 4, 3,
> 2....)


daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Attachments:
coooooold bloodED.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: February 06, 2017 05:16PM

Peekza is the real MVP. May he rule for a thousand years!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 05:25PM

you're going to make 1 of 3 people VERY unhappy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: PvNht ()
Date: February 06, 2017 05:47PM

Not really, pizza, we all know you are too easily triggered by cis men

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I like Mike ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:01PM

I have yet to see anything witty or remotely funny written by peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:12PM

still waiting for your contribution to the thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:20PM

PvNht Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not really, pizza, we all know you are too easily
> triggered by cis men


said the butthurt retard who got pwned

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Won't You Pick My Nose? ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:24PM

PvNht Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not really, pizza, we all know you are too easily
> triggered by cis men

"cis" is faggot homo surgically altered freak code for "normal" and brands the user as a faggot homo surgically altered freak.

Peekza is normal, you are not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: February 06, 2017 06:27PM

All to easy.
Attachments:
tumblr_npo7k7HdGe1ur3duoo1_500.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: jCUP4 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:28PM

pizza will be funny and add to this thread just as soon as LPS does the same on TMOS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: oscar hater ()
Date: February 06, 2017 06:53PM

get a life you anti peekza morons. we get it . you don't like him. enuff already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:29PM

The odd thing about it all is the perfectly good I hate peekza thread that sits buried further and further and yet here they are, no interest in talking TMOS at all, just whining about everything I post

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: u4eyL ()
Date: February 06, 2017 09:31PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The odd thing about it all is the perfectly good I
> hate peekza thread that sits buried further and
> further and yet here they are, no interest in
> talking TMOS at all, just whining about everything
> I post

You really are this dumb, aren't you?

I post here often and under a reg'ed screen name. And I post as one of the code guys.

peekza, here are the problems with your posts:

you post pictures of TMOS family members. This really isn't ok and you should stop doing it. Yes, yes I know you'll respond saying that the pictures are public and your normal line of horseshit. Here is the problem, this site is high up in the google returns. These kids haven't done anything wrong and if future bosses / whatever search on them, they will see this thread. Which you are the main person dragging them into the fray.

you post the same limited things over and over again. Yes we all know hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah is to show us that you thought something was funny. Know what? We don't care. It is lame and worse adds nothing to the TMOS conversation.

You are strangely thin skinned and have to have the last word. No big deal, but it means you respond over and over to the trolls, which has nothing to do with TMOS, just your strange thin skin and that you think having the last word = winning. All this shows is that you are the Rob(b) of the thread and are clearly a single man.

You used to be funny. Now, most of your posts are either the same "math adds up" / another example of your canned responses to an actual TMOS post or the thin skinned stupidity.

In other words, you are enabling the trolls. Normally, I don't care, but your whatever is fucking up this thread with insane bullshit. Stop engaging them. Post about TMOS. Try to limit the lame canned response (spoiler alert, nobody here gives a flying fuck if you think something is funny, other people likely did too, but they didn't post hahahahahahahahahahahah for the 100 millionth time).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Look out belooowwwwww!!!! ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:09PM

,
Attachments:
lady-gaga-superbowl-jump-gif.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:13PM

Fuck you and your sanctimonious tone.

They constantly bring the kids into the conversation and are not off limits.

I like to think of this as "Cody's law".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:30PM

u4eyL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The odd thing about it all is the perfectly good
> I
> > hate peekza thread that sits buried further and
> > further and yet here they are, no interest in
> > talking TMOS at all, just whining about
> everything
> > I post
>
> You really are this dumb, aren't you?
>
> I post here often and under a reg'ed screen name.
> And I post as one of the code guys.
>
> peekza, here are the problems with your posts:
>
> you post pictures of TMOS family members. This
> really isn't ok and you should stop doing it.
> Yes, yes I know you'll respond saying that the
> pictures are public and your normal line of
> horseshit. Here is the problem, this site is high
> up in the google returns. These kids haven't done
> anything wrong and if future bosses / whatever
> search on them, they will see this thread. Which
> you are the main person dragging them into the
> fray.
>
> you post the same limited things over and over
> again. Yes we all know
> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah is to show us that
> you thought something was funny. Know what? We
> don't care. It is lame and worse adds nothing to
> the TMOS conversation.
>
> You are strangely thin skinned and have to have
> the last word. No big deal, but it means you
> respond over and over to the trolls, which has
> nothing to do with TMOS, just your strange thin
> skin and that you think having the last word =
> winning. All this shows is that you are the
> Rob(b) of the thread and are clearly a single
> man.
>
> You used to be funny. Now, most of your posts are
> either the same "math adds up" / another example
> of your canned responses to an actual TMOS post or
> the thin skinned stupidity.
>
> In other words, you are enabling the trolls.
> Normally, I don't care, but your whatever is
> fucking up this thread with insane bullshit. Stop
> engaging them. Post about TMOS. Try to limit the
> lame canned response (spoiler alert, nobody here
> gives a flying fuck if you think something is
> funny, other people likely did too, but they
> didn't post hahahahahahahahahahahah for the 100
> millionth time).


Why do you post as a codeguy? Why are you too embarrassed to post this under your registered handle? You bitch about me enabling the trolls by engaging and you ARE one of the trolls? The very same trolls who call ME thin skinned(I'm not hiding behind a code, I'm peekza dammit) and insist I always HAVE to get the last word in? oooooh that's rich

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:33PM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck you and your sanctimonious tone.
>
> They constantly bring the kids into the
> conversation and are not off limits.
>
> I like to think of this as "Cody's law".


He doesn't care about the kids, it's just the hill he's chosen to plant his flag on...Clearly I hurt his feelings and that's the angle he is using...I think it's hilarious that he want's me to know he is a regular poster, but he's too embarrassed to know which one...That'll show me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:36PM

Do you really think Julia Spewak isn't going to get a job because I said she looked like Rosie O'Donnell?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:52PM

u4eyL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The odd thing about it all is the perfectly good
> I
> > hate peekza thread that sits buried further and
> > further and yet here they are, no interest in
> > talking TMOS at all, just whining about
> everything
> > I post
>
> You really are this dumb, aren't you?
>
> I post here often and under a reg'ed screen name.
> And I post as one of the code guys.
>
> peekza, here are the problems with your posts:
>
> you post pictures of TMOS family members. This
> really isn't ok and you should stop doing it.
> Yes, yes I know you'll respond saying that the
> pictures are public and your normal line of
> horseshit. Here is the problem, this site is high
> up in the google returns. These kids haven't done
> anything wrong and if future bosses / whatever
> search on them, they will see this thread. Which
> you are the main person dragging them into the
> fray.

Okay, you clearly don't understand Facebook, you missed the Tweet which you also don't understand from the O'Meara daughter saying she could hook a stranger up with an illegal drug transaction. Sorry but this site is not in the business of massaging the resumes of fifth tier show biz kids who aren't going anywhere. You stupid cisfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:10AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you really think Julia Spewak isn't going to
> get a job because I said she looked like Rosie
> O'Donnell?

Anyone with one of the three: a pulse, a brain, or a choice would hire a hot 16 year old over a Rosie O'Donnell 16 year old, Julia has already demonstrated that she doesn't get the concept of being pleasant to get tips at the Italian ice stand. Which means handing out pussy as a restaurant hostess like an O'Meara daughter is out of the question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:30AM

Would I be out of line here if I were to point out the arithmetic is correct in this case?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:38AM

u4eyL Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> You used to be funny.

Could you be a champ and link a couple of my funnier posts so I will have an acceptable example to shoot for? Or maybe you can highlight the one that hurt your feelings and drove you to the cowardly code...It's like Paul Newman told Tom Hanks in the church basement, "There are only murderers in this room" Why the need to hide?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:55AM

,
Attachments:
1485921194212.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:56AM

.
Attachments:
1486359741513.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 01:27AM

Wow, Certa trolled Mike pretty hard in the TMOS Whiskey Society promo...Lucky for him Mike doesn't pay attention...The references to Mike's inability to make friends and a dig about blowing out his knee...Well Done Certa...The Lord's Work...around 1:10:00



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 01:34AM by peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: I Hate Code Guy ()
Date: February 07, 2017 02:28AM

FkY4v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That other thread was hilarious, where code guy got
> all offended, lost control and threw an all night
> long temper tantrum. That little bitch does have
> some thin skin. Of course thats probably why he
> secretly obsesses over/ stalks harmless peekza.


Yep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Chloris Leachman Not Fuckable ()
Date: February 07, 2017 03:45AM

So Certa got fired? And is still talking? And is making fun of something that happened long ago that's never going to stop being funny? (Person B called Person A a fatass, Person A challenged Person B to a fight, Person A fell down because he's a fatass.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Monster Dot Con ()
Date: February 07, 2017 07:16AM

If Robb's kids are unemployed as adults it's because they have Robb's genes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Unemployable ()
Date: February 07, 2017 07:40AM

Robb is one of those unique individuals who is not just unashamed of avoiding real employment and failing his family for nearly a decade, but who also seems proud of the feat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Angie Harmon Very Fuckable ()
Date: February 07, 2017 08:21AM

Monster Dot Con Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If Robb's kids are unemployed as adults it's
> because they have Robb's genes.

I bet there's a Law and Order episode about a couple kids murdering a parent because he gave them defective genes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Tim Hutton ()
Date: February 07, 2017 08:30AM

We need to send Mike and Carls emails with examples of peekza reposting their children's pics in this thread. However they want to handle it thay could decide. I would be fucking furious if some pervert was slanderously posting photos of my children in some forum and I would certainly seek legal counsel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: bubbyman ()
Date: February 07, 2017 08:45AM

Tim Hutton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need to send Mike and Carls emails with
> examples of peekza reposting their children's pics
> in this thread. However they want to handle it
> thay could decide. I would be fucking furious if
> some pervert was slanderously posting photos of my
> children in some forum and I would certainly seek
> legal counsel.


It's alright, Mike knows and has had his legal console on it for years already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Oh' The Humanity ()
Date: February 07, 2017 08:55AM

Posting involves libel not slander, Perry Mason.

Did TMOS really fire Certa?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Xx3Ym ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:16AM

Different code guy here.

Um, no you stupid cunt. I realize you are an idiot. One of the hallmarks of low intelligence is repetition. I guess the math truly does add up.

The difference is when the kids of TMOS post something on the 'net. THEY ARE FUCKING CHOOSING TO POST IT. Not some perv faggot, pizza, that is posting pix of them on a highly ranked google search about their father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: A Boy Gets Sued ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:16AM

bubbyman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tim Hutton Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We need to send Mike and Carls emails with
> > examples of peekza reposting their children's
> pics
> > in this thread. However they want to handle it
> > thay could decide. I would be fucking furious
> if
> > some pervert was slanderously posting photos of
> my
> > children in some forum and I would certainly
> seek
> > legal counsel.
>
>
> It's alright, Mike knows and has had his legal
> console on it for years already.

Darned, somebody beat me to the "legal console" line. Yeah, I look forward to LFF or Rob(b) suing for that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:38AM

..
Attachments:
anyone.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:43AM

Spewak's actual voice has turned into the fat man's voice they do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TYL7u ()
Date: February 07, 2017 10:52AM

pizza is triggered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:26AM

TYL7u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pizza is triggered


Triggered has become the "literally" of 2017. Such an overused, hack term. People think they're being clever and edgy when they use it and they're just showing how fucking dumb and unoriginal they are.

Congrats code guy. By your refusal to use periods, I know which code guy you are (the stupidest one). Why are you obsessing about a bunch of anon men posting on a forum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:29AM

Tim Hutton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need to send Mike and Carls emails with
> examples of peekza reposting their children's pics
> in this thread. However they want to handle it
> thay could decide. I would be fucking furious if
> some pervert was slanderously posting photos of my
> children in some forum and I would certainly seek
> legal counsel.


uh oh, somebody's using words they don't know the meaning of...again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 3nXcV ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:37AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tim Hutton Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We need to send Mike and Carls emails with
> > examples of peekza reposting their children's
> pics
> > in this thread. However they want to handle it
> > thay could decide. I would be fucking furious
> if
> > some pervert was slanderously posting photos of
> my
> > children in some forum and I would certainly
> seek
> > legal counsel.
>
>
> uh oh, somebody's using words they don't know the
> meaning of...again

sure.thing.faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:41AM

Oh' The Humanity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posting involves libel not slander, Perry Mason.
Attachments:
JHops Salute.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:44AM

Oh' The Humanity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Did TMOS really fire Certa?


Not yet...officially...Mike is ready to fire him, Oscar wants to cancel the show completely and Robb has a possible replacement for Certa that he is grooming...There was mention of a test segment being aired

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: N9TnX ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:44AM

Oh look, that ponderous cunt, pizza, graced us with a fucked out meme!

Awesome, maybe that faggot, pizza, can upgrade to the broner's cock picture and "cash me outside" FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:45AM

Xx3Ym Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Different code guy here.
>
> Um, no you stupid cunt. I realize you are an
> idiot. One of the hallmarks of low intelligence
> is repetition. I guess the math truly does add
> up.
>
> The difference is when the kids of TMOS post
> something on the 'net. THEY ARE FUCKING CHOOSING
> TO POST IT. Not some perv faggot, pizza, that is
> posting pix of them on a highly ranked google
> search about their father.


well that's not repetitive at all, keep posting it over and over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:46AM

A Boy Gets Sued Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Darned, somebody beat me to the "legal console"
> line. Yeah, I look forward to LFF or Rob(b) suing
> for that.


the comedy pyramid is complete

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:47AM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ..


niiiiiice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:48AM

TYL7u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pizza triggered me


we know...we know

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...832833834835836837838839840841842...LastNext
Current Page: 837 of 908


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **  **      **  **    **  **    ** 
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **   **  **    **  **  
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **    ****      ****   
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **     **        **    
  **   **   **  **  **  **  **  **     **        **    
   ** **    **  **  **  **  **  **     **        **    
    ***      ***  ***    ***  ***      **        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.