HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: May 14, 2009 09:23AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lancaster, PA was college at Franklin & Marshall.
> It's Ardmore, PA now, outside of Philly (about
> halfway between Villanova University and Saint
> Joseph's University, as a point of reference in
> case you're driving by and feel like stopping in).
> I teach in Wilmington, DE, hence all the drive
> time for podcasts. Glad I'm so important to you
> all, though. Looking up info on the show seems to
> have been such a beneficial and fruitful
> enterprise, glad you're focusing on even more
> important targets. Save you extra bucks, dude, I
> don't need to hide. You wanna know something man
> up and ask. Good lord. Talk about people
> desperately in need of something to do.

Okay. Please post your name, phone number and e-mail address.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 14, 2009 09:26AM

Death throes of a dying industry...

"Pre-Packaged Bankruptcy" For Clear Channel? - 5/14 - Radio giant Clear Channel Communications has begun reaching out to lenders about restructuring the company's massive debt load just nine months after the company was acquired in a $27 billion leveraged buyout, sources told the NY Post. One topic being debated is a pre-packaged bankruptcy. The talks are at an early stage. Clear Channel owns a dozen radio stations in the DC-Baltimore area.....

Posted by: dbldn11 ()
Date: May 14, 2009 09:54AM

You want my phone number? That hard up for people to talk to? Really?

Date: May 14, 2009 09:57AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> You want my phone number? That hard up for people
> to talk to? Really?

You wanted me to "man up." That's what I am doing. Give everyone your phone number so we can let you know what we think about you.

Date: May 14, 2009 10:02AM

I know EXACTLY what you think of me, and I believe the feeling is mutual. And that's fine. You hate the show, the people on it, life in general, whatever. I like the show, enough to come on here and defend it. Thus far, I've been right that the show goes on in spite of ratings and your noise and fake dates and whatever. Doesn't mean it will always be, doesn't mean the plug couldn't be pulled at anytime, and then YAY you would need to find some new outlet. The difference is, you're still the one hiding behind your screen-name. I know having one contact in your phone would validate you, dude, but I don't think it's gonna be me. And you already have the email address, So what's the issue?

Date: May 14, 2009 10:19AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> I know EXACTLY what you think of me, and I believe
> the feeling is mutual. And that's fine. You hate
> the show, the people on it, life in general,
> whatever. I like the show, enough to come on here
> and defend it. Thus far, I've been right that the
> show goes on in spite of ratings and your noise
> and fake dates and whatever. Doesn't mean it will
> always be, doesn't mean the plug couldn't be
> pulled at anytime, and then YAY you would need to
> find some new outlet. The difference is, you're
> still the one hiding behind your screen-name. I
> know having one contact in your phone would
> validate you, dude, but I don't think it's gonna
> be me. And you already have the email address, So
> what's the issue?

This is a school day, right? What the fuck is a teacher in Wilmington, DE doing on a forum like this in the middle of a fucking school day? Maybe I should share your information with the newspaper in Wilmington so the people of the city know what the fuck their tax dollars are paying for.

Date: May 14, 2009 10:35AM

Well, whatever was posted after my last post seems to trigger our school's web-blocker. Not sure whether this one will even get out, as I am posting it off of Page One. Not a huge deal one way or another. So that's it for me till after school. It's been real...it's been fun...enjoy the show today, everyone.

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: May 14, 2009 02:00PM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> ...enjoy the show today, everyone.

Yes, XM 52, Ellis starts in an hour - can't wait. I'm glad to see you've come to your senses.

In the meantime teach - any chance you can visit another message board for a year to two?

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: May 14, 2009 02:09PM

Holy shit! Scary that Mr. dbldn11 is molding the minds of our future. I really hope he teaches Kindergarten...

Posted by: Comedy Gold ()
Date: May 14, 2009 04:04PM

This thread is pure, 100%, Comedy GOLD (and a hella lot funnier than the Mike O'Meara show).

Posted by: Sharon ()
Date: May 14, 2009 04:25PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Holy shit! Scary that Mr. dbldn11 is molding the
> minds of our future. I really hope he teaches
> Kindergarten...

You're right - anyone who defends the Mike O'Meara show has to have a screw loose. How can Mr. dbldn11 have the intelligence it takes to be a teacher? His claim that there are only 5 people posting to this forum makes me wonder how stupid he is.

Date: May 14, 2009 06:18PM

Ah nice my 10:35am post made it up in spite of the web blocker. Loc, since you're so interested how I'm on here during the day...they are called prep periods, people. The kids have gym, band, chorus, art, foriegn language, computers, lunch, recess...all sorts of other classes. And yo, talk about lame empty threats, "Um, hello, News Journal? I wanted to report a teacher who once in a while posts on a message board to defend a radio show...during the DAY! Um...hello? Hello?" I mean, cmon now, that's one of the stupider things you've ever posted on here and for you that's really saying something. I know its Delaware but news ain't THAT slow. As for you dap, now that you've cleaned up your shorts after your latest thrilling Ellis experience, if I didn't post on here you would be down to four, we can't have the readership of this thread drop 20% now can we? Oh and look at that we satisfied Sharon's stupidity at the same time...first time Sharon and satisfied have collided in the same sentence in quite some time.

And as for what I teach, not kindergarten, the little ones are honestly too tough, I leave that to my wife who teaches first. They can read when they get to me, go to the bathroom on their own, it's awesome. For me it's Middle School, Social Studies. Old enough to realize they should have some original opinions about whats going on in the world, young enough where they havent been taken over by hormones and attitude. I coach in the HS, that way I dont have to deal with the older kids BS and drama in the classroom, just once in a while on the court.

Posted by: R ()
Date: May 14, 2009 06:35PM

Those who can, do ....

Date: May 14, 2009 06:46PM

...those who can't...are dumb enough to insult teachers? Really?

Date: May 14, 2009 07:00PM

dbldn11 Wrote:
And yo, talk
> about lame empty threats, "Um, hello, News
> Journal? I wanted to report a teacher who once in
> a while posts on a message board to defend a radio
> show...during the DAY! Um...hello? Hello?"

You don't get "the press" and the mood of the country. I could get this in front of a conservative blow-hard in Wilmington and they would run like a fucking banshee with it.

Date: May 14, 2009 07:44PM

Best of luck finding a conservative blow-hard, or even a conservative, in Wilmington, man. While there is a lot big banking there, DE is a true-blue state. I think it's tremendous for you, though, to trumpet your ability to explain the press and the mood of the country to me. The delusions are getting a little extreme, man. It's a radio show. Maybe you wanna think about switching to decaf.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: May 14, 2009 07:54PM

Okay so I took a contract in Chevy Chase and am now caught on the beltway like the rest of the morons. Desperate for entertainment I skimmed past the MOM show and literally had to change the channel in a hurry. I am not kidding. I changed it fast so I would not have to hear the horror.

Date: May 14, 2009 09:48PM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> Best of luck finding a conservative blow-hard, or
> even a conservative, in Wilmington, man. While
> there is a lot big banking there, DE is a
> true-blue state. I think it's tremendous for you,
> though, to trumpet your ability to explain the
> press and the mood of the country to me. The
> delusions are getting a little extreme, man. It's
> a radio show. Maybe you wanna think about
> switching to decaf.

Ya'no dude - maybe it's time to hit the "Radio Gods Forum" - you'll get lots of attention there.

Chill out and have a good stiff drink.

After all whomeverinthehellyouare: "It's a radio show."

Many of us, unlike yourself, don't have the time to listen to the MOMS start to finish day-to-day (and given the content of this message board, why would we?). Also, unlike (or maybe very much like) yourself, some of us have worked in the radio industry (in Fairfax), or perhaps, have had the opportunity to play golf or drink with, or in, the noxious proximity of your beloved MOM.

I'll share my stories when you share your "double down".

"Beth Ann"? or "Rob(b)" or "Fisty"? Now I'm curious, with whom actually am I speaking?

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: May 14, 2009 09:54PM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> Best of luck finding a conservative blow-hard, or
> even a conservative, in Wilmington, man. While
> there is a lot big banking there, DE is a
> true-blue state. I think it's tremendous for you,
> though, to trumpet your ability to explain the
> press and the mood of the country to me. The
> delusions are getting a little extreme, man. It's
> a radio show. Maybe you wanna think about
> switching to decaf.

Are you sure your not Eric the Actor?

It's just a radio show. Right dbln11? Your just here doing research on dumb asses like us. It's just a comedy radio show.

Look around man! It might be to your advantage to know who you aligned with. Here's a profundity. " It's smart to be smart and dumb to be dumb" That applies to all our brain dead NEA union nuts to.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2009 10:13PM by mcsmack.

Date: May 14, 2009 10:14PM

Dap - For people who dont listen everyone sure seems to have a lot of negativity...which is fine. I do listen to everything, well other then the hockey segments with Laughlin, and I never have to worry about commercials or turning it on or off or whatever. Distinctly possible I wouldn't enjoy it anywhere near as much if I was listening live on the radio. But after briefly listening to D&M on the radio a few years ago (right before Philly snuffed them, as a frame of reference, because I was in Lancaster and got the Philly station) and then picked it up again like 2+ yrs ago on the podcast. And like I've said before, it was a lifesaver with my commute. I was bummed when Don announced his departure, even a little worried because as someone else has said I recalled a Don-free show where Mike really struggled in the big seat. But I listen & enjoy it, which is why such hatred and anger has been confusing to me since I first saw the thread a few months ago or whenever. As to your latter point, nah, you're right, I have never met any of them, never been to an appearance, and maybe the first-hand experience and knowledge you speak of and claim to have would alter my opinions. I dunno. I enjoyed them when I was listening to D&M and I enjoy listening to them now. I guess honestly my question would be if you don't listen and you hate them all so much, why are you posting and posting with such frequency and venom? That I don't get.

Posted by: Sphinxter ()
Date: May 15, 2009 02:01AM

Why don't you ask yourself the same question dbldn11? Why do you feel the need to bash the "5 haters" especially if all we're doing is "circle jerk"ing. Why do you get so bothered by people expressing their opinions? Oh yeah, ITunes and VIOLA!

Date: May 15, 2009 08:25AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> I guess honestly my question would be if you
> don't listen and you hate them all so much, why
> are you posting and posting with such frequency
> and venom? That I don't get.

Fair question, and I'll answer with no venom whatsoever.

On a personal level, I've been around MOM and I don't like him, thankfully our paths don't cross that often any longer.

On another level I believe MOM wastes radio spectrum with a lame, uninspired time-waster of a radio show. Someone with a fresh approach (BO&D for example) should have the opportunity and money MOM and his crew waste - no matter how little it now may be.

MOM doesn't tolerate criticism well, if at all. If you don't believe me, try to call his show during "Phone-o-rama" and ask an honest question - you won't make it on air. The faults of the MOMS show structure, content and MOM's personal weaknesses as a broadcaster have been well chronicled on this message board, at times with brillian insight.

So, MOM wastes time and money and prevents fresh talent from developing in radio - and he's not a nice guy.

That's it, that's why I post.

Date: May 15, 2009 09:34AM

Why the venom?

Why the venom at Dan Snyder for taking a great football team and fucking it up? Why the venom at Yoko Ono for fucking up the Beatles? Why the venom at Charlie Weis for fucking up Notre Dame football? Why the venom at Brownie for fucking up FEMA?

The Don & Mike Show was great. Mike has fucked up that legacy by doing exactly the opposite of what Don did for 25 years to be successful.

Why the venom? Basically Mike has helped turn his show and WJFK into the fucking Redskins. He fucked it up. He royally fucked it up.

Date: May 15, 2009 10:04AM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> Basically Mike has helped turn his
> show and WJFK into the fucking Redskins. He fucked
> it up. He royally fucked it up.

+1, word.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 15, 2009 10:55AM

> Why the venom? Basically Mike has helped turn his
> show and WJFK into the fucking Redskins. He fucked
> it up. He royally fucked it up.

+1, no doubt. At least MOM doesn't charge you to listen to him, unlike Douche Snyder and a Redskins practice.

WJFK was screwed the minute Stern left for Sirius, since JFK could make clients advertise on D&M, Liddy, or whatever crap was on if the client wanted to advertise during Howard Stern's show. Once Stern left, the only "quality" program was D&M and when Don left, what's left? Only a 20th rated show. No wonder they're going to "less commercials", because they're aren't any clients will to pay money to advertise on some shit program that only about 5 people listen to.

Date: May 15, 2009 11:04AM

Warhawk Wrote:

>
> +1, no doubt. At least MOM doesn't charge you to
> listen to him, unlike Douche Snyder and a Redskins
> practice.
>
> WJFK was screwed the minute Stern left for Sirius,
> since JFK could make clients advertise on D&M,
> Liddy, or whatever crap was on if the client
> wanted to advertise during Howard Stern's show.
> Once Stern left, the only "quality" program was
> D&M and when Don left, what's left? Only a 20th
> rated show. No wonder they're going to "less
> commercials", because they're aren't any clients
> will to pay money to advertise on some shit
> program that only about 5 people listen to.

The 20th place thing is an absolute killer for the sales department. It basically takes WJFK off the radar of most media buyers at ad agencies. No media buyer is going to be able to justify spending client dollars on a 20th-ranked station, no matter how good a deal they get from Michael Hughes. That's why WJFK is running ads from a handful of bars and car dealerships, because the people buying the ads don't know any better and think they are getting a great deal because Rob(b) or E.B. shows up at their fucking open house or Margarita Night.

Date: May 15, 2009 11:25AM

-That's why WJFK is running ads from a
> handful of bars and car dealerships, because the
> people buying the ads don't know any better and
> think they are getting a great deal because Rob(b)
> or E.B. shows up at their fucking open house or
> Margarita Night.

What a deal - this is what you'd get at an EB Easterns Motors appearance.

"Hey Ricky, quit joaning on your poo-poo and get a silly".

Did Rob used to do those shitty "shows" on Saturdays like the Bridal Showcase and some blatant informercial for a local dealership. James Madison High School drama department's finest....

Date: May 15, 2009 11:27AM

Warhawk Wrote:

> What a deal - this is what you'd get at an EB
> Easterns Motors appearance.
>
> "Hey Ricky, quit joaning on your poo-poo and get a
> silly".
>
> Did Rob used to do those shitty "shows" on
> Saturdays like the Bridal Showcase and some
> blatant informercial for a local dealership.
> James Madison High School drama department's
> finest....

That last "paragraph" may be the worst one I've ever crafted. Good Lord. Thank you FCPS!!

Posted by: Stepping Razor ()
Date: May 15, 2009 02:18PM

Snub-a-dub-dub...

No D&M Reunion At Caps Game - 5/14 - Don was at last night's Washington Capitals playoff game at the Verizon Center. And Mike did yesterday's show from a bar near there, and went to the game afterward. So, did we see a Don Geronimo and Mike O'Meara "reunion," the first since Don left WJFK's airwaves 13 months ago, with Mike continuing on his own? Apparently not. No Geronimo surprise appearance on O'Meara's Wednesday show and no reported meeting of the former radio duo during the game. In fact, Geronimo Twittered during the Caps' 6-2 loss to the Penguins (and elimination from the playoffs) that he was watching "American Idol" on a TV in a stadium suite.....

So let's speculate on where Mike is in Don's head...
My guess: He is half - dead to me. I know he is alive, but I'm done throwing bones. I don't want to be associated with The MOMS...

Don in Mike's head:
Dammit Don, throw me a bone. I'm falling apart over here. But shit, if you're going to blow me off than fuck you. I can play hard. No I can't. Donny you left me. Why Oh Why? Rob, I hate it that you have a relationship with Don. I know you're not telling me stuff. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

TMOMS, reminds me of footage I have seen from the Vietnam war. I have seen an old Vietnamese woman picking through the bombed out remains of her village with a stick, hoping to find anything left to save. Ladies and Gentlemen... The Mike O'Meara Show!!!

Date: May 15, 2009 02:30PM

Any one remember the clips they used to play of a black-sounding man saying "Delirious... absolutely deliriously happy to be here"? It sounded like the same guy saying "I LOOOVE taking my ladies out on dinner dates!"

Anyone know where those clips came from?

Cheers

Posted by: jhnnywalkr ()
Date: May 15, 2009 02:47PM

To be fair, Don contractually can't be on the radio; I assume that applies to MOMS as well, and Mike is better off if people begin to get the old D&M show out of their minds and get used to his show.

As for not seeing each other at the game face to face, maybe they did, maybe they didn't. I think probably not, but it was a big crowd, so I can't say it was definitely personal.

Date: May 15, 2009 03:36PM

I was listening to Adam Carolla talk about his time in LA with Jimmy Kimmel and how Kimmel would take two or three hours to edit together a 10-minute bit for his show. The bit would be killer.

Can you imagine Mike ever...ever spending any time on a bit, much less two hours? Mike walks into the studio, sits his fat ass on a chair, asks for his rice noodles, or whatever shit he's eating on the air today instead of doing his job, and sucks shit for the next four to five hours.

Posted by: BrokeNggr ()
Date: May 15, 2009 03:36PM

It was sad hearing Mike talk about the break-up with Jarla. One of the first things out of his mouth was "people see our age difference, and they think it is about the money. It wasn't, Jarla didn't care about the money"...

Really Mike? Jarla didn't care about the money? Then I guess it just leaves three things.

1. Your handsome face.
2. Your rocking body.
3. Your non-alcoholic, non-raging personality.

If it isn't about the money, is Jarlas Mom going to return the car you bought her just a couple of months ago?

Date: May 15, 2009 03:47PM

BrokeNggr Wrote:

>
> If it isn't about the money, is Jarlas Mom going
> to return the car you bought her just a couple of
> months ago?

No shit! Did he really do this?

That makes sense. He probably missed a couple of payments and she blew up at him.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 15, 2009 03:55PM

Wow, he got her a car and then she dumped him? Nice.

Date: May 15, 2009 03:57PM

I'd like to point out that this thread is approaching 100,000 views! I think the number of visits has actually accelerated exponentially since Mike's rumored departure last month. It took nearly a year to reach 71,000 views, but in the past six weeks the thread has generated 29,000 views!

Wonder how many WJFK staffers check in each day to see if there is any news about their office (the sales staff is probably praying Mike will be cut loose so they can sell spots again!)

Posted by: Eric the Actor ()
Date: May 15, 2009 05:57PM

Don and Mike were popular here in Sacramento on KHTK but Mike's show is losing to KTTA radio which is a spanish cahnnel I am going to the bunny ranch on the 29th and I would like to talk about it on Mikes show. If anyone here knows him please let him know I am available. Goodbye for now

Posted by: Eric the Publicity Whore ()
Date: May 15, 2009 06:17PM

Eric, if you want to get on Mike O'meara's show, look at this... Your public awaits, buddy! http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/186191.html

How's your research coming by the way?

(Sorry I lied about not responding to him anymore... I can't help myself)

Posted by: Club Footed Jackass ()
Date: May 15, 2009 10:30PM

Hey Eric can you sing the Jack in the Box commercial "Yipppeeee AYYYY aaaa mini sirloin burgers"? U probobably couldnt even get a role in that commercial you Hack Hacktor

Date: May 15, 2009 10:57PM

Dap - I appreciate your honest, venom-free response and apologize for not being able to reply all day, I just got back after an all-day class trip. If you have had personal experiences with any or all of the on-air personalities or station personnel then your anger is a lot more understandable, If people I didn't like or didn't get along with had a public forum where I could bitch them out, I would probably do it too. I hear you in regards to not taking criticism well, but I think that's a much more common thing, with radio/entertainment people and with people in general. If someone was to criticize my teaching or coaching I would love to believe I could cooly and calmly process it and appreciate it and learn from it. I think we all know that is sometimes easier said then done, though. I think most people don't take criticism well, so to me that is less of a big deal. I can see how it could piss people off though.

As to Loc and the posters that followed, I guess my lack of time and history with the D&M Show made it easier for me to see the two shows as two separate entities. I loved D&M when I listened back in the day when I could (pre-Freda's passing) and thoroughly enjoyed the year or year and a half that I podcasted before they split and never missed a segment. I hated the long vacations and turned friends onto the show. I was bummed they were splitting, but I was able to go into MOM knowing it wasn't gonna be as good, but that hopefully it would still be good. I wouldn't be comparing it to the Beatles, and certainly not the Redskins, because I hate the fucking Redskins, I'm a Giants fan...one more reason for us all to get along. (sigh) Anyway, I can see how personal someone could take it if change was brought to something you truly loved and you were powerless to do anything about it. I can see that, I guess.

One thing I was thinking about, and the "oh Don was at the game and snubbed Mike" post made me think of it, again, I don't have a ton of knowledge about this, but the two great radio pairings I have enjoyed in my lifetime - D&M and Mike and the Mad Dog, who I grew up listening to in NY. Both 20+ year partnerships, both split last year, both had pseudo-ackward goodbyes...I wonder if dealing with someone so damn much every day for so long in such a talky job just eventually burns down to nothing. I would think even if there werent hard feelings, which it seems there are, Don wouldnt want to reunite because then you deal with "oh are they reuniting? is Don coming back? did Mike need Don to come back?" and on and on. Same thing with Mike and the Dog. Even if they were to both fall flat on their own, to me it would seem they are both too proud to admit they were better together then they are apart. That being said, this is a Fairfax/DC thread, I dont wanna glut it with NY-centric stuff.

And Tuttle, the "Delirious" is George Takei, when being asked about gay marriage laws and his being able to marry his longtime partner. The dinner dates quote is awesome, I dunno what its from though, sorry.

Date: May 16, 2009 12:21AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> Dap - I appreciate your honest, venom-free
> response and apologize for not being able to reply
> all day, I just got back after an all-day class
> trip. If you have had personal experiences with
> any or all of the on-air personalities or station
> personnel then your anger is a lot more
> understandable, If people I didn't like or didn't
> get along with had a public forum where I could
> bitch them out, I would probably do it too. I hear
> you in regards to not taking criticism well, but I
> think that's a much more common thing, with
> radio/entertainment people and with people in
> general. If someone was to criticize my teaching
> or coaching I would love to believe I could cooly
> and calmly process it and appreciate it and learn
> from it. I think we all know that is sometimes
> easier said then done, though. I think most people
> don't take criticism well, so to me that is less
> of a big deal. I can see how it could piss people
> off though.
>
> As to Loc and the posters that followed, I guess
> my lack of time and history with the D&M Show made
> it easier for me to see the two shows as two
> separate entities. I loved D&M when I listened
> back in the day when I could (pre-Freda's passing)
> and thoroughly enjoyed the year or year and a half
> that I podcasted before they split and never
> missed a segment. I hated the long vacations and
> turned friends onto the show. I was bummed they
> were splitting, but I was able to go into MOM
> knowing it wasn't gonna be as good, but that
> hopefully it would still be good. I wouldn't be
> comparing it to the Beatles, and certainly not the
> Redskins, because I hate the fucking Redskins, I'm
> a Giants fan...one more reason for us all to get
> along. (sigh) Anyway, I can see how personal
> someone could take it if change was brought to
> something you truly loved and you were powerless
> to do anything about it. I can see that, I guess.
>
> One thing I was thinking about, and the "oh Don
> was at the game and snubbed Mike" post made me
> think of it, again, I don't have a ton of
> knowledge about this, but the two great radio
> pairings I have enjoyed in my lifetime - D&M and
> Mike and the Mad Dog, who I grew up listening to
> in NY. Both 20+ year partnerships, both split last
> year, both had pseudo-ackward goodbyes...I wonder
> if dealing with someone so damn much every day for
> so long in such a talky job just eventually burns
> down to nothing. I would think even if there
> werent hard feelings, which it seems there are,
> Don wouldnt want to reunite because then you deal
> with "oh are they reuniting? is Don coming back?
> did Mike need Don to come back?" and on and on.
> Same thing with Mike and the Dog. Even if they
> were to both fall flat on their own, to me it
> would seem they are both too proud to admit they
> were better together then they are apart. That
> being said, this is a Fairfax/DC thread, I dont
> wanna glut it with NY-centric stuff.
>
> And Tuttle, the "Delirious" is George Takei, when
> being asked about gay marriage laws and his being
> able to marry his longtime partner. The dinner
> dates quote is awesome, I dunno what its from
> though, sorry.

Jesus Christ have mercy! what a rambling incoherent pile of shit! Make a decision for once in your life. Either like MOM or discredit him for the failure he is! Enough of your mental gymnastics already! I know your a teacher but this isn't freeking rocket science.

Date: May 16, 2009 07:41AM

Smack - Sorry if the big words and sentences all in a row (they are called "paragraphs") made your brain hurt. My bad. If you haven't grasped that I like the show after all this, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Date: May 16, 2009 08:41AM

dbldn11 Wrote:
> Smack - Sorry if the big words and sentences all
> in a row (they are called "paragraphs") made your
> brain hurt. My bad. If you haven't grasped that I
> like the show after all this, I'm not sure what to
> tell you.

It's not the big words all in a row. Its you incessant efforts to nuance the main issue on this board. The Mike O'Meara Show Sucks. It sucked yesterday, it sucks today, and it will damn sure suck tomorrow.

And really dude that last post of yours was a journey to oblivion. I mean Christ! You went from stuff like:
I was bummed they
> were splitting, but I was able to go into MOM
> knowing it wasn't gonna be as good, but that
> hopefully it would still be good. I wouldn't be
> comparing it to the Beatles, and certainly not the
> Redskins, because I hate the fucking Redskins, I'm
> a Giants fan...one more reason for us all to get
> along. (sigh) Anyway, I can see how personal
> someone could take it if change was blah blah blah .(My edit)

To: And Tuttle, the "Delirious" is George Takei, when
> being asked about gay marriage laws and his being
> able to marry his longtime partner. The dinner
> dates quote is awesome, I dunno what its from
> though, sorry.

Man you were all over the place with that post. Reading it made me feel like I was riding with Nick Nolte.... A drunk Nick Nolte. I think you probably knocked a few back after that all day class trip . May be a few to many dude.

Where did you take the kids anyway? To see the Vagina Monologues?
Because thats sure as Fuck what your posts sound like.

Posted by: Skooly D ()
Date: May 16, 2009 11:45AM

Washingtone Locian And MCsmack Go slog-dancing right after they nail each other in the ass behind the dumpster at Sign of the Whale. FUck the both of you haters.

Date: May 16, 2009 02:31PM

dbldn11- After reading your autobiography, it appears your starting to come to your senses a little. Maybe you'll stop channeling the mid-school students that you "teach" when replying to the people who don't happen to like the show, Mike, Robb, and/or Mike "The Fist" Elston.

As for the George Takei clip: He was "delirious with joy", I'm looking for the brother who was "...Absolutely deliriously happy to be here"... good looking out though.

mcsmack- You had me at Drunk Nick Nolte... You killed me with Vagina Monologues...

Skooly D- Why do you have to blow up our spot!? Now everyone knows about the clandestine love nook that you and I frequent! Before, people would see the grease stains under the dumpster and think nothing of it... Now everyone knows they're from countless nights of man on boy bareback... You'll get your punishment tonight, my little power-bottom...

Date: May 16, 2009 04:10PM

Skooly D Wrote:
> Washingtone Locian And MCsmack Go slog-dancing
> right after they nail each other in the ass behind
> the dumpster at Sign of the Whale. FUck the both
> of you haters.

Another friend made!

Date: May 16, 2009 07:02PM

Skooly D Wrote:
> Washingtone Locian And MCsmack Go slog-dancing
> right after they nail each other in the ass behind
> the dumpster at Sign of the Whale. FUck the both
> of you haters.

Another business deal Mike dropped the ball on. He was going to have himself a little chain of O'Meara's, wasn't he? How many friends did he expect to bail him out in the end?

What a complete failure that guy is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2009 07:03PM by WashingToneLocian.

Posted by: Skooly D ()
Date: May 16, 2009 08:42PM

I'm sure you have made better life choices Washintone Locian. Your on this message board all day. Your such a Loser, just reading some of this 61 page thread and thinking of the hours you have spent hating the MOM show writing this shit makes me laugh. Fucking Pathetic.

Posted by: Hey Douchebag ()
Date: May 16, 2009 09:06PM

Why do you care douchebag? Maybe you are just jealous that ToneLocian is fucking your girlfriend in the ass

Posted by: Gerard From Manassas ()
Date: May 16, 2009 09:34PM

The MOM show still sucks.

Date: May 16, 2009 10:13PM

Skooly D Wrote:
> I'm sure you have made better life choices
> Washintone Locian. Your on this message board all
> day. Your such a Loser, just reading some of this
> 61 page thread and thinking of the hours you have
> spent hating the MOM show writing this shit makes
> me laugh. Fucking Pathetic.

It doesn't take all day to unravel the insipid drivel vomited forth by marsupial scum like you.

And by the way its funny that you and dbldn11 are the only ones that know the dumpsters location. Ciao

Oh look! Skooly now were on page 62!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2009 10:19PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: Buzz's Stinkfist ()
Date: May 16, 2009 11:30PM

Skooly D Wrote:
> I'm sure you have made better life choices
> Washintone Locian. Your on this message board all
> day. Your such a Loser, just reading some of this
> 61 page thread and thinking of the hours you have
> spent hating the MOM show writing this shit makes
> me laugh. Fucking Pathetic.

Wait. You say the guy is a loser. Then you read the 61 pages of content he's written? Who's the fucking loser again?

Posted by: Don Geronimos's monster Fat Cock ()
Date: May 17, 2009 10:59AM

Let's Stop this nonsense fighting Everyone knows Mike's show is great and a ratings gem. I fail to see why anyone would criticize such a wonderfully put together program. Jokes, I get jokes

Posted by: PPM PMS ()
Date: May 17, 2009 11:39AM

Don Geronimos's monster Fat Cock Wrote:
> Let's Stop this nonsense fighting Everyone knows
> Mike's show is great and a ratings gem. I fail to
> see why anyone would criticize such a wonderfully
> put together program. Jokes, I get jokes

I love this whole "ratings don't matter" bullshit. That's why the industry has Arbitron and "the book," because "ratings don't matter." That's why Cerphe and Weasel are out on their asses. That's why WTOP, the top station in the market, bills $50 million while WJFK bills $15 million (it will probably be half that in 2009). Because "ratings don't matter."

Date: May 17, 2009 08:47PM

Don Geronimos's monster Fat Cock Wrote:
> Let's Stop this nonsense fighting Everyone knows
> Mike's show is great and a ratings gem. I fail to
> see why anyone would criticize such a wonderfully
> put together program. Jokes, I get jokes

I get your facetiousness

Posted by: BrokeNggr ()
Date: May 18, 2009 08:48AM

Jarla, you better get your momma to give her car back to Mike! That ain't right, a grown man having to buy his girlfriends momma a car. Back to the pole Jarla!

Date: May 18, 2009 09:21AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU13MRtSD7E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2009 09:21AM by WashingTone Locian.

Posted by: Jackie ()
Date: May 18, 2009 12:38PM

Even though Mike is a bloated turd and has no talent, I was suprised to see him date (and marry) such slutty looking women. Wow, they all look like such whores. He's made some money in his career, (thanks to Donnie G) so you'd think he could date someone a little better. Are all his female listeners such skanks?

Date: May 18, 2009 12:40PM

Jackie Wrote:
> Even though Mike is a bloated turd and has no
> talent, I was suprised to see him date (and marry)
> such slutty looking women. Wow, they all look
> like such whores. He's made some money in his
> career, (thanks to Donnie G) so you'd think he
> could date someone a little better. Are all his
> female listeners such skanks?

When you spend most of your free time hanging out in bars, you are going to marry some skanks.

Date: May 18, 2009 01:04PM

From DCRTV message board yesterday, more deserved (not) love for whooowah-monger MOM. As you may expect this post generated a number of "why are you picking on MOM" posts:

“Is O'Meara dating Czarniak?” Shouldn’t that read: “Is O’Meara dated compared to Czarniak?” as he is older than dirt, fatter than Fat Albert; dumber than Dumb & Dumber; a bigger loser than the Caps, Redskins & Caps combined; more washed up than Kathy Gifford; more lame than Larry Flynt; more bleached than Blondie; and last but not least, by his own omission, not able to get it up in the first place. He’d crush her on top and it would be like climbing Mount Everest otherwise. Oh well: there’s always doggie style if he could get on his knees, which Carla wisely thought over again &rejected. There: cry a little about that on Monday Crybaby Mike, Rob and Buzz. (5/17/09)

Date: May 18, 2009 01:19PM

dapjdj Wrote:
> From DCRTV message board yesterday, more deserved
> (not) love for whooowah-monger MOM. As you may
> expect this post generated a number of "why are
> you picking on MOM" posts:
>
> “Is O'Meara dating Czarniak?” Shouldn’t that read:
> “Is O’Meara dated compared to Czarniak?” as he is
> older than dirt, fatter than Fat Albert; dumber
> than Dumb & Dumber; a bigger loser than the Caps,
> Redskins & Caps combined; more washed up than
> Kathy Gifford; more lame than Larry Flynt; more
> bleached than Blondie; and last but not least, by
> his own omission, not able to get it up in the
> first place. He’d crush her on top and it would be
> like climbing Mount Everest otherwise. Oh well:
> there’s always doggie style if he could get on his
> knees, which Carla wisely thought over again
> &rejected. There: cry a little about that on
> Monday Crybaby Mike, Rob and Buzz. (5/17/09)

So Mike is boo-hooing about Carla on his show, comparing the "loss of Carla" to "Don's loss of Freda," while all along he's been banging Czarniak?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 18, 2009 01:36PM

>>> he's been banging Czarniak?

Someone please tell me this is not true.

Date: May 18, 2009 01:52PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> >>> he's been banging Czarniak?
>
>
> Someone please tell me this is not true.

I think that is some B.S. someone put in the DCRTV mailbag. Surely Czarniak has too much going for her to end up with that load.

Date: May 18, 2009 02:11PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> >>> he's been banging Czarniak?
>
>
> Someone please tell me this is not true.

No it's not. It was posted as a question on the DCRTV message board and someone included it in the post I quoted.

Were a Lindsay/MOM hookup to occur (which is a prospect to heinous to imagine), on any level the FFU/MOMS ninjas would have to spring into action and rescue her from the greasy clutches of MOM!

Date: May 18, 2009 02:20PM

dapjdj Wrote:
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >>> he's been banging Czarniak?
> >
> >
> > Someone please tell me this is not true.
>
> No it's not. It was posted as a question on the
> DCRTV message board and someone included it in the
> post I quoted.
>
> Were a Lindsay/MOM hookup to occur (which is a
> prospect to heinous to imagine), on any level the
> FFU/MOMS ninjas would have to spring into action
> and rescue her from the greasy clutches of MOM!

Carla looks kind of like a mentally-retarded Czarniak (the Rain Man, of the Czarniak family, if you will). That could be the reason behind the speculation.

file.php?2,file=6915,filename=omeara3.jpp09.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2009 02:22PM by WashingTone Locian.

Date: May 18, 2009 02:28PM

-
> Carla looks kind of like a mentally-retarded
> Czarniak (the Rain Man, of the Czarniak family, if
> you will). That could be the reason behind the
> speculation.

I laughed out loud at that. Carla Czarniak - "The name that is not spoken".

Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: May 18, 2009 02:33PM

did Carla come to her senses and run to the next Sugar daddy?

Date: May 18, 2009 02:40PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> did Carla come to her senses and run to the next
> Sugar daddy?

Yes. His name is Swarthy K. Lopez, and he runs his own landscaping business out of his town home in Georgetown South.

mexicans.jpg

Date: May 18, 2009 02:43PM

Warhawk Wrote:
>
> Carla Czarniak - "The name that is not spoken".

Imagine the awkward conversations:

X: So Lindsay, you have an older sister? How nice! What does she do?

LC: Um, er, well, she's had some challenges in her life, some special educational needs if you will, but since she's discovered interpretive dance she's doing so much better!

X: How nice! Where can I see her dance, will she have any recitals coming up?

LC: Er, you can catch her from 4 to 6 at the Crystal City Restaurant, Monday and Wednesday of this week and she's doing the amateur dance off at King Arthur's on Thursday and Friday.

X: Oh dear, well I guess that's nice. Does your sister have 'special fella'.

LC: Sorry, I'm not going there - excuse me - Bartender!! Triple vodka, no ice!!!

Posted by: HardyHarHar ()
Date: May 18, 2009 03:35PM

This page is cracking me up. Points to all.

dapjdj Wrote:
> Warhawk Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Carla Czarniak - "The name that is not spoken".
>
> Imagine the awkward conversations:
>
> X: So Lindsay, you have an older sister? How
> nice! What does she do?
>
> LC: Um, er, well, she's had some challenges in
> her life, some special educational needs if you
> will, but since she's discovered interpretive
> dance she's doing so much better!
>
> X: How nice! Where can I see her dance, will
> she have any recitals coming up?
>
> LC: Er, you can catch her from 4 to 6 at the
> Crystal City Restaurant, Monday and Wednesday of
> this week and she's doing the amateur dance off at
> King Arthur's on Thursday and Friday.
>
> X: Oh dear, well I guess that's nice. Does your
> sister have 'special fella'.
>
> LC: Sorry, I'm not going there - excuse me -
> Bartender!! Triple vodka, no ice!!!

Date: May 18, 2009 03:51PM

Well surprise, surprise: The JFK 'sports flip' rumors won't die - this latest rumor will probably be good for the Junkies and cause depression in the BO&D and MOM camps. Oops, from Dave Hughes @ DCRTV.com:

Rumors: Korny To Sportsy JFK? - 5/18 - Some well-connected local radio sources tell us that CBS Radio could be making a serious play to nab former Washington Post superstar sports commentator Tony Kornheiser, now that he's announced that he's leaving ESPN's "Monday Night Football" (newsblurb below). And, we're told, that there are still plans to possibly flip CBS's WJFK from "guy talk" to sports talk sometime this summer. A top CBS/DC suit had no comment when asked about the rumblings. As DCRTV has reported, there were rumors in late 2008 that CBS was planning to flip WJFK to sports talk after the station suffered a slump in the new electronic PPM radio ratings, which debuted in the DC market last fall. So far, those ratings haven't seen a significant uptick, with JFK remaining at about 20th place in the overall age 12+ demo. Also, we hear that Kornheiser was asked to leave "MNF" shortly after last season. "The airline fear was just to save face," we're told.....

Date: May 18, 2009 03:55PM

So I have been listening to podcasts lately. I pulled up the last episode of the Don & Mike Show from last year. It was interesting to hear Don lavish praise on Rob(b) and Buzz. Then he busts on Mike for being a shitty dad to his kids in a back-handed compliment kind of way.

In any case, the show is free on iTunes. If you listen to segment four, you will hear Don's comments to Mike. It is interesting to hear the exchange between the two in hindsight. Don talks about Mike being overly Type B and Mike talks about being a part-time PD when Don discovered him. You really start to understand the relationship when you realize Mike would have been absolutely nothing without Don.

Date: May 18, 2009 04:06PM

> You really start to understand the
> relationship when you realize Mike would have been
> absolutely nothing without Don.

At some point in that show I think Don may have admonished MOM to "not screw up" his upcoming solo gig, the MOMS.

So my take is MOM can barely keep his head above water professionally (if you can even use that word in a sentence with the name 'Mike O'Meara'...), knows he's a failure and he resents Don for causing him financial pain and forcing him to actually work.

MOM: bitter, f'd-up tool.

Date: May 18, 2009 04:08PM

In that last show Don did say, "I wish you were retiring with me." I think it is obvious Don knew what was coming and was trying to save his then-friend the pain of realizing what a loser he is.

Posted by: Morgan ()
Date: May 18, 2009 05:08PM

> In that last show Don did say, "I wish you were
> retiring with me." I think it is obvious Don knew
> what was coming and was trying to save his
> then-friend the pain of realizing what a loser he
> is.

It is a shame that they did not retire together and retire the show. Don is right. This is something that has been talked about over and over on this forum.

Anyone who has ever followed the show knows that it should have been called the Don show, not the Don and Mike show. If they could have parted ways and retired the show - Mike could have avoided all the comparisons. If he could have gone to a different station or network and brought in a new cast of characters, he would have had a chance to make it on his own. By keeping the network affliates and keeping Rob, Buzz, and the rest, the show didn't have a chance to be successful.

Date: May 18, 2009 08:29PM

dapjdj Wrote:
> Well surprise, surprise: The JFK 'sports flip'
> rumors won't die - this latest rumor will probably
> be good for the Junkies and cause depression in
> the BO&D and MOM camps. Oops, from Dave Hughes @
> DCRTV.com:
>
> Rumors: Korny To Sportsy JFK? - 5/18 - Some
> well-connected local radio sources tell us that
> CBS Radio could be making a serious play to nab
> former Washington Post superstar sports
> commentator Tony Kornheiser, now that he's
> announced that he's leaving ESPN's "Monday Night
> Football" (newsblurb below). And, we're told, that
> there are still plans to possibly flip CBS's WJFK
> from "guy talk" to sports talk sometime this
> summer. A top CBS/DC suit had no comment when
> asked about the rumblings. As DCRTV has reported,
> there were rumors in late 2008 that CBS was
> planning to flip WJFK to sports talk after the
> station suffered a slump in the new electronic PPM
> radio ratings, which debuted in the DC market last
> fall. So far, those ratings haven't seen a
> significant uptick, with JFK remaining at about
> 20th place in the overall age 12+ demo. Also, we
> hear that Kornheiser was asked to leave "MNF"
> shortly after last season. "The airline fear was
> just to save face," we're told.....

Sounds like it could be a long summer for Messrs. Mike O'Meara, Micheal Elstin, and The Head

Posted by: BackintheUSSR ()
Date: May 18, 2009 11:43PM

Nailed it here. If there had never been an DMS, many would be OK with the MOMS. But the bar was set so high, and a great deal of it was Don's natural talent at radio. It helps explain all the disappointment with MOMS

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 19, 2009 12:24AM

Hmm... I've found the show to be funny when I've listened.

Date: May 19, 2009 12:35AM

Melissa Wrote:
> Hmm... I've found the show to be funny when I've
> listened.

Please give us an example. I'd like to understand. Give us detail of a segment,game, bit, clever banter or anything that has happened on a consistent basis that you have deemed as being funny on the MOM show. I'm serious.Or what was the last thing you heard on the show you considered funny? Thank You, McSmack

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 19, 2009 12:45AM

Shoot, I have no idea. I rarely listen to the radio because I'm fortunate to have a very short commute (and Sirius). I did listen sometime over the past couple of weeks, but it was for 20 minutes at best.

Posted by: Dan O. ()
Date: May 19, 2009 07:09AM

> It was interesting to hear Don
> lavish praise on Rob(b) and Buzz. Then he busts on
> Mike for being a shitty dad to his kids in a
> back-handed compliment kind of way.

Any bets that Rob and Buzz jump ship as soon as Don returns to radio? That's assuming there's even a ship to jump off of by that point...

Date: May 19, 2009 07:40AM

Dan O. Wrote:
> Any bets that Rob and Buzz jump ship as soon as
> Don returns to radio? That's assuming there's even
> a ship to jump off of by that point...

That'd be interesting to see. I wonder if they have a no compete clause in their contracts like Don. I doubt it since they suck and aren't a threat to CBS/WJFK.

Date: May 19, 2009 09:06AM

Melissa Wrote:
> Shoot, I have no idea. I rarely listen to the
> radio because I'm fortunate to have a very short
> commute (and Sirius). I did listen sometime over
> the past couple of weeks, but it was for 20
> minutes at best.

Thank You, your Honor. I rest my case.

Date: May 19, 2009 09:12AM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Melissa Wrote:
> -----
> > Hmm... I've found the show to be funny when
> I've
> > listened.
>
> Please give us an example. I'd like to understand.
> Give us detail of a segment,game, bit, clever
> banter or anything that has happened on a
> consistent basis that you have deemed as being
> funny on the MOM show. I'm serious.Or what was the
> last thing you heard on the show you considered
> funny? Thank You, McSmack

It must have been one of those hilarious Audio Vault segments. You know the one where Rob(b) plays YouTube clips that reached their peak circulation about 18 months ago? And Mike has to describe what he is seeing in the YouTube clip because he's on the fucking radio?

30 years in radio will give you that level of broadcasting genius.

Posted by: Doyle Lonnegan ()
Date: May 19, 2009 12:43PM

"Blah, blah, blah... Oh look, we are coming up on a break." Big smile from MOM.

"Already? That seemed fast." Said in the least masculine male voice imaginable.

"Yes Robb, already. Sorry folks but we will be right back after this." MOM, Robb, Buzz et al. sigh in relief as they look up at the clock.

Is it "Drink heavily so we have some excuse as to why our show sucks" Friday yet?

Date: May 19, 2009 12:47PM

Doyle Lonnegan Wrote:

>
> Is it "Drink heavily so we have some excuse as to
> why our show sucks" Friday yet?

That, or shove your face full of Haggis or some other foreign shit so listeners can hear you eat for 30-minutes instead of doing a radio show.

Date: May 19, 2009 01:38PM

Morgan Wrote:
> Mike could have avoided all the comparisons. If he could have gone to a
> different station or network and brought in a new cast of characters, he
> would have had a chance to make it on his own.

That's not something O'Meara is capable of, i.e., creating something from nothing. Following Don's retirement, he did precisely what he is capable of which is taking everything Don created and trying to make it work without Don.

At the time MOM must have been in hog-heaven. He had months to "prepare" (HA!, what a fucking laugh that is in retrospect! Subsitute "prepare" with "drink"!) for the new show and 'build' a new show staff, which was the staff Don hired in the first place? Lots of hard work there...

So what did all the time off and creative planning yield? Insipid "games" dreamed up the Rob(b) the idiot. Each game was/is an embarrassing, incomprehensible time waster.

But the games were better than the cringe or snooze producing "interviews" with authors now one will hear from again or z-list "celebrities".

Mix it all together, and it equals pay cuts and a 20/21 ratings spot. Way closer to the bottom than the top.

WTL Wrote:
> 30 years in radio will give you that level of broadcasting genius.

Amen.

Date: May 19, 2009 01:43PM

dapjdj Wrote:

>
> But the games were better than the cringe or
> snooze producing "interviews" with authors now one
> will hear from again or z-list "celebrities".
>

It's interesting because I listen to Adam Carolla interview z-list celebrities all of the time, and he has a way to make the interviews entertaining...the way Don did.

For instance, there was one show where Carolla was interviewing the guy who does the voice of "Jack" for the Jack in the Box commercials. Carolla promoted the Jack Taco or whatever the guy was promoting, then goes into this rant about the Holocaust or something like that. The "Jack" guy is hemming and hawing uncomfortably through the whole thing. That's the kind of thing Don used to do.

Mike takes these z-list people seriously. They have nothing interesting to say. That's why they are z-listers. You need to do something with it.

Date: May 19, 2009 01:50PM

> dapjdj Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > But the games were better than the cringe or
> > snooze producing "interviews" with authors now
> one
> > will hear from again or z-list "celebrities".
> >
>
>
> It's interesting because I listen to Adam Carolla
> interview z-list celebrities all of the time, and
> he has a way to make the interviews
> entertaining...the way Don did.
>
> For instance, there was one show where Carolla was
> interviewing the guy who does the voice of "Jack"
> for the Jack in the Box commercials. Carolla
> promoted the Jack Taco or whatever the guy was
> promoting, then goes into this rant about the
> Holocaust or something like that. The "Jack" guy
> is hemming and hawing uncomfortably through the
> whole thing. That's the kind of thing Don used to
> do.
>
> Mike takes these z-list people seriously. They
> have nothing interesting to say. That's why they
> are z-listers. You need to do something with it.

or the time adam hung up on Anne Coulter. The best thing he ever did.

Posted by: Mike's doppleganger ()
Date: May 19, 2009 02:30PM

Beer Goggles

Date: May 19, 2009 02:46PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 02:46PM by un-fairfax aboveground.

Date: May 19, 2009 02:48PM

un-fairfax aboveground Wrote:
> 100,000 views

Hot Damn!

Who woulda thunk it?

Date: May 19, 2009 04:24PM

thats more views that Mike O has listeners! Give WTL a show!

Date: May 19, 2009 04:29PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> thats more views that Mike O has listeners! Give
> WTL a show!

I could do a show in 21st place and save the station money by not having Rob(b), Buzz, Beth Ann and Joe sitting around picking their asses while on the payroll.

Posted by: Trebor Snika ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:32PM

yo
Attachments:
thread%20sucks.jpg

Posted by: that guy ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:35PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> thats more views that Mike O has listeners! Give
> WTL a show!

That would mean he'd have to leave his moms basement

Date: May 19, 2009 04:40PM

Trebor Snika Wrote:
> yo

That's why it is going strong with 100,000 views and for more than a year.

Date: May 19, 2009 04:42PM

that guy Wrote:
> Judge Crater Wrote:
> -----
> > thats more views that Mike O has listeners!
> Give
> > WTL a show!
>
>
> That would mean he'd have to leave his moms
> basement

Actually, it would mean I would have to leave YOUR mom's basement, if you know what I mean.

Keep looking for dust bunnies under the hot water heater, bitch!

Posted by: Trebor Snika ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:49PM

yo yo
Attachments:
thread%20sucks.jpg

Posted by: same guy ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:55PM

that guy Wrote:
> Judge Crater Wrote:
> -----
> > thats more views that Mike O has listeners!
> Give
> > WTL a show!
>
>
> That would mean he'd have to leave his moms
> basement

that would mean he'd have to stop posting on this forum

Pages: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.