HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...823824825826827828829830831832833...LastNext
Current Page: 828 of 919
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: oscar hater ()
Date: December 21, 2016 06:07PM

oscar is a hard worker ... just ask him, For Oscar to kiss Mike's ass every day tells you all you need to know about his character.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Donny Most ()
Date: December 21, 2016 07:51PM

I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb will be doing his Christmas show live on Ustream. Go to the KCJJ website or Facebook for more details. Robb is the best.


http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14006673

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11580785



http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1404093

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22511501

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: formerlymicrophone ()
Date: December 21, 2016 08:05PM

Honestly, I haven't listened to the show since Mike complained about not being able to afford healthcare from one of his 3 houses years ago, but this board cracks my ass up so I like to pop in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Pan Am Smile ()
Date: December 21, 2016 10:18PM

"Scholarship" is sporting a "Pan Am Smile." Look it up. It will tell you everything you need to know about her relationship with Oscar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: December 22, 2016 12:19AM

The Cup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On Tuesday's show, Robb claimed that the most
> valuable piece of his Evlis collection is a cup
> from which Elvis [allegedly] drank. He made a
> separate comment which suggested that it's a paper
> cup.
>
> It sounds as though Robb has a piece of trash
> sitting in a place of prestige because a friend of
> a high school friend said he was a limo driver for
> Elvis. Neither Oscar nor Mike thought this was
> unusual.


Whom does she remind me of...?
Attachments:
Kali_the_Vampire_001.jpg
2007_30_days_of_night_017.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Officer Clitspam ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:27AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EsteBAN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Um...
>
>
> Oscar...you are better than that...you really are

In what universe? To date, I've seen no evidence to support that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza's assbuddy ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:28AM

828... Semper peekza

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: December 22, 2016 12:52AM

Who were you talking to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 03:30AM

828...Semper Fathead
Attachments:
Santa Hack.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: December 22, 2016 07:13AM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Unintentional Audio Vault hilarity has Robb
> playing autotuned versions of the Christmas songs
> sung by the crew for the Bonus Show thing. Awkward
> moment ensues when all three of them seem to
> realize at once that the autotuned versions are
> way more entertaining than the actual versions,
> making their pitch for the Bonus Package even less
> enticing.

Spewak even said something like the autotuned bits (sent in by a listener) absolutely delighted him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BrimanGers ()
Date: December 22, 2016 08:12AM

Very Good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: RK ()
Date: December 22, 2016 10:05AM

Agreed, definitely a buttaface. But on that show, she's a 10. Ever see some of the girls from strip trivia?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: KHNWp ()
Date: December 22, 2016 11:09AM

How many Rob(b)s does it take to change a light bulb?

0. Ponderous pizza stops sucking Robb tiny chubby cock, does a back flip, grabs the lightblub with his torn asshole, spins around, and lovingly falls down onto Robb's cock and starts sucking again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: David St. Hubbins ()
Date: December 22, 2016 11:45AM

Donny Most Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb will be
> doing his Christmas show live on Ustream. Go to
> the KCJJ website or Facebook for more details.
> Robb is the best.
>
>
> http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14006673
>
> http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11580785
>
>
>
> http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1404093
>
> http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22511501

Hopefully someone will call Robb with requests of some great Meade Skelton Christmas classics. I read the show will begin at 7:00 p.m. est live on Ustream. The show will be heard around the country and around the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:10PM

KHNWp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many Rob(b)s does it take to change a light
> bulb?
>
> 0. Ponderous pizza stops sucking Robb tiny chubby
> cock, does a back flip, grabs the lightblub with
> his torn asshole, spins around, and lovingly falls
> down onto Robb's cock and starts sucking again


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Nubbins St. Hubbins ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:23PM

David St. Hubbins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Donny Most Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb will
> be
> > doing his Christmas show live on Ustream. Go
> to
> > the KCJJ website or Facebook for more details.
> > Robb is the best.
> >

> Hopefully someone will call Robb with requests of
> some great Meade Skelton Christmas classics. I
> read the show will begin at 7:00 p.m. est live on
> Ustream. The show will be heard around the
> country and around the world.

You read the starting time in an email sent to you by Spewak. Terrific. Congratulations.

A true measure of success for any 45-year-old wannabee radio guy is to say he's going to be on Ustream. Guess what? I'm on Periscope tomorrow at 7. I can be heard AND SEEN around the country and around the world. I'll have as many listeners as Spewak will have...about 5. Ain't I great?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:31PM

First part of this party show is ponderous. 30 year old lame fake celebrity calls from OCD Blob, a pre-written "Ode to 2016" from LFF. No lack of cackling though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:42PM

David St. Hubbins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Donny Most Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb will
> be
> > doing his Christmas show live on Ustream. Go
> to
> > the KCJJ website or Facebook for more details.
> > Robb is the best.
> >
> >
> > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14006673
> >
> > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11580785
> >
> >
> >
> > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1404093
> >
> > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22511501
>
> Hopefully someone will call Robb with requests of
> some great Meade Skelton Christmas classics. I
> read the show will begin at 7:00 p.m. est live on
> Ustream. The show will be heard around the
> country and around the world.


what could possibly go wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Wait? Not! ()
Date: December 22, 2016 12:47PM

Dear god. 10 minutes in and LFF starts in on a maudlin 'Fuck you, 2016' monologue`

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: NwhuM ()
Date: December 22, 2016 02:06PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> David St. Hubbins Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Donny Most Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb
> will
> > be
> > > doing his Christmas show live on Ustream. Go
> > to
> > > the KCJJ website or Facebook for more details.
>
> > > Robb is the best.
> > >
> > >
> > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14006673
> > >
> > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11580785
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1404093
> > >
> > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22511501
> >
> > Hopefully someone will call Robb with requests
> of
> > some great Meade Skelton Christmas classics. I
> > read the show will begin at 7:00 p.m. est live
> on
> > Ustream. The show will be heard around the
> > country and around the world.
>
>
> what could possibly go wrong?

You show us often via your ponderous fucking posts you fucking faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Spewak's Wardrobe ()
Date: December 22, 2016 02:16PM

For the last shows of 2016, Spewak ends on a typical note:

Tuesday: Penn State hoodie
Wednesday: Iowa hoodie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 22, 2016 03:33PM

speaking of where shows are heard, TMOS bills itself as a "national podcast and radio show." WTF is a national podcast?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: MBA Fraud ()
Date: December 22, 2016 03:43PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> speaking of where shows are heard, TMOS bills
> itself as a "national podcast and radio show." WTF
> is a national podcast?


Made up by some business school hack to impress his geezer boss who doesn't know any better and thinks it sounds important.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:22PM

NwhuM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > David St. Hubbins Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Donny Most Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I can't wait for December 23, 2016. Robb
> > will
> > > be
> > > > doing his Christmas show live on Ustream.
> Go
> > > to
> > > > the KCJJ website or Facebook for more
> details.
> >
> > > > Robb is the best.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14006673
> > > >
> > > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11580785
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1404093
> > > >
> > > > http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22511501
> > >
> > > Hopefully someone will call Robb with
> requests
> > of
> > > some great Meade Skelton Christmas classics.
> I
> > > read the show will begin at 7:00 p.m. est
> live
> > on
> > > Ustream. The show will be heard around the
> > > country and around the world.
> >
> >
> > what could possibly go wrong?
>
> You show us often via your ponderous fucking posts
> you fucking faggot


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:23PM

Glad they interrupted their party to shoehorn in NEWS AND AUDIO FAULT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:26PM

Best part of the party episode? When Mike let it slip that he went to the Casino on the night before...So on the same week we get the REAL REAL "Try Harder" lecture not once but twice, we learn that Mike has been to the Casino not ONCE, but TWICE...I assume the first time was alright though because Carla was there to supervise him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:30PM

Wait? Not! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear god. 10 minutes in and LFF starts in on a
> maudlin 'Fuck you, 2016' monologue`


wait till Certa gets there and they discuss POLITICS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:32PM

MBA Fraud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > speaking of where shows are heard, TMOS bills
> > itself as a "national podcast and radio show."
> WTF
> > is a national podcast?
>
>
> Made up by some business school hack to impress
> his geezer boss who doesn't know any better and
> thinks it sounds important.

Even his oafish and dull-witted boss knows international > national. O should have gone for intergalactic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: We Know Your Name ()
Date: December 22, 2016 04:42PM

Officer Pissclams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Whom does she remind me of...?


Wow, you're as creepy as.....is that you, Chris?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 22, 2016 05:36PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Even his oafish and dull-witted boss knows
> international > national. O should have gone for
> intergalactic.


I had the same thought-- by the same logic that makes the podcast "national" (which, I assume, is that it can be/is downloaded in multiple states), they would be "international" by definition, provided the Internet is available in other countries.

Of course, saying "intergalactic" as a self-aware/tongue in cheek reference to the fact that they're now an Internet show as opposed to a nationally syndicated radio show like they used to be would be dangerously close to being amusing, so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 22, 2016 07:59PM

TMOS...the BEST sounding podcast in the UNIVERSE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Douche O'Brien ()
Date: December 22, 2016 11:15PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys...check out Intern Dan O'Brien's Facebook
> post from December 1. This is a dude who thinks he
> is Seriously Awesome.
>
> A sampling of non-parodic, non-ironic, apparently
> sincere Dan O'Brien quotes:
>
> "Tonight is a night where I announce something
> that I truly think can make a tangible impact for
> many people. I have an idea that I believe can
> help people and I'm not staying on the sidelines
> with it anymore."
>
> "That said, I wasn't complacent. I was happy to
> help people, but I wasn't happy to help JUST those
> people."
>
> "The sidelines aren't big enough for my ideas and
> I'm stepping up to fight for their
> implementation."
>
> "I have had very pivotal moments throughout my
> life, but I truly believe that this initiative is
> going to be one of the most historic days I've
> ever had."
>
>

Dan O'Brien is in love with himself. Also, he's a mental midget.
Tonight is not a place, and an initiative is not a day, and he's stepping up to fight for the implementation of the sidelines.
What a confusing grammatical mess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Random Normal Person.. ()
Date: December 23, 2016 12:33AM

Douche O'Brien Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guys...check out Intern Dan O'Brien's Facebook
> > post from December 1. This is a dude who thinks
> he
> > is Seriously Awesome.
> >
> > A sampling of non-parodic, non-ironic,
> apparently
> > sincere Dan O'Brien quotes:
> >
> > "Tonight is a night where I announce something
> > that I truly think can make a tangible impact
> for
> > many people. I have an idea that I believe can
> > help people and I'm not staying on the
> sidelines
> > with it anymore."
> >
> > "That said, I wasn't complacent. I was happy to
> > help people, but I wasn't happy to help JUST
> those
> > people."
> >
> > "The sidelines aren't big enough for my ideas
> and
> > I'm stepping up to fight for their
> > implementation."
> >
> > "I have had very pivotal moments throughout my
> > life, but I truly believe that this initiative
> is
> > going to be one of the most historic days I've
> > ever had."
> >
> >
>
> Dan O'Brien is in love with himself. Also, he's a
> mental midget.
> Tonight is not a place, and an initiative is not a
> day, and he's stepping up to fight for the
> implementation of the sidelines.
> What a confusing grammatical mess.

Another good one: Tonight is a night...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 23, 2016 02:13AM

His Twitter is even more profound:
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 1.12.08 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: December 23, 2016 06:32AM

Any idea what it is that douchey Dan will be doing that made Mike so (typically) jealous and resentful?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: December 23, 2016 12:34PM

Is the fan club saying anything about the Christmas album?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: The Real Meeper.. ()
Date: December 23, 2016 12:44PM

Morning Babies, I come to you this morning with bad news, Mr Thickness has passed, unfortunately he fell into a blow hole on the North shore yesterday and has not been seen since, no need to send flowers, you can make donations to the Salvation Army, that's what our Thickboy would have wanted, enjoy your Christmas you beautiful white babys,


XOXOXOXOXOXOXXORIPXOXOXOXSLVXOXOXOXOXO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 23, 2016 02:50PM

Hey, apostrophe S face! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any idea what it is that douchey Dan will be doing
> that made Mike so (typically) jealous and
> resentful?


No idea. According to his long, self-congratulatory Facebook post, his big idea (TOO BIG FOR THE SIDELINES ANYMORE DAMMIT) was to have, like, emergency numbers printed on the back of college students' ID's. The Collegiate Student Safety Initiative.

No, really. That's it. That's his big, dramatic idea.

He's obviously one of these dudes who wants to run for office someday, and just wants stuff on his resume'. "Dan O'Brien has been a tireless advocate, going back to his college days, when he championed blah blah blah..."

Personally, I enjoyed Mike and the boys turning on him. It was one of those moments when we got the old Mike back-- not "bleeding blue" "thanks Mom for my awareness of other peoples' needs" Mike, but the Mike who recognizes and shreds disingenuous douchenozzle when he sees it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Songs About Celery ()
Date: December 23, 2016 03:13PM

The Real Meeper.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Morning Babies, I come to you this morning with
> bad news, Mr Thickness has passed, unfortunately
> he fell into a blow hole on the North shore
> yesterday and has not been seen since, no need to
> send flowers, you can make donations to the
> Salvation Army, that's what our Thickboy would
> have wanted, enjoy your Christmas you beautiful
> white babys,
>
>
> XOXOXOXOXOXOXXORIPXOXOXOXSLVXOXOXOXOXO

The farfalotis took him, too soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Here You Go Guy... ()
Date: December 23, 2016 03:40PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 23, 2016 04:26PM

The Real Meeper.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Morning Babies, I come to you this morning with
> bad news, Mr Thickness has passed, unfortunately
> he fell into a blow hole on the North shore
> yesterday and has not been seen since, no need to
> send flowers, you can make donations to the
> Salvation Army, that's what our Thickboy would
> have wanted, enjoy your Christmas you beautiful
> white babys,
>
>
> XOXOXOXOXOXOXXORIPXOXOXOXSLVXOXOXOXOXO


Cathy R. Spewak find out about your activities here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BOAD Guy 33 ()
Date: December 23, 2016 04:58PM

Another bad poem to start Thursday's show.

Old celebrity phone holiday greetings...When will Rob ever generate new content.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: The Real Meeper.. ()
Date: December 23, 2016 05:07PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Real Meeper.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Morning Babies, I come to you this morning with
> > bad news, Mr Thickness has passed,
> unfortunately
> > he fell into a blow hole on the North shore
> > yesterday and has not been seen since, no need
> to
> > send flowers, you can make donations to the
> > Salvation Army, that's what our Thickboy would
> > have wanted, enjoy your Christmas you beautiful
> > white babys,
> >
> >
> > XOXOXOXOXOXOXXORIPXOXOXOXSLVXOXOXOXOXO
>
>
> Cathy R. Spewak find out about your activities
> here?


No, he got bored of your tired, unfunny shit material.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: December 23, 2016 05:33PM

Christmas party show -- only thing worse than Spewak is Drunk Spewak. Even Mike agrees, until he gets also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak is the funniest guy he's ever known.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 23, 2016 05:51PM

Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Christmas party show -- only thing worse than
> Spewak is Drunk Spewak. Even Mike agrees, until he
> gets also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak is
> the funniest guy he's ever known.


Have you anything better to post than stupid, meaningless observations? If not, stfu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Anal With Cary With Celery ()
Date: December 23, 2016 06:43PM

“Have you anything better to post than stupid, meaningless observations? If not, stfu.”

This hissyfit is worse than a drunken Spewak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 23, 2016 06:45PM

The Real Meeper.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Real Meeper.. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Morning Babies, I come to you this morning
> with
> > > bad news, Mr Thickness has passed,
> > unfortunately
> > > he fell into a blow hole on the North shore
> > > yesterday and has not been seen since, no
> need
> > to
> > > send flowers, you can make donations to the
> > > Salvation Army, that's what our Thickboy
> would
> > > have wanted, enjoy your Christmas you
> beautiful
> > > white babys,
> > >
> > >
> > > XOXOXOXOXOXOXXORIPXOXOXOXSLVXOXOXOXOXO
> >
> >
> > Cathy R. Spewak find out about your activities
> > here?
>
>
> No, he got bored of your tired, unfunny shit
> material.

He's Robb's father...I assumed he had built up an immunity over the years...and trying to co-op the Meeper? REAL original retard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 23, 2016 06:46PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Have you anything better to post than stupid,
> meaningless observations? If not, stfu.



"Stupid, meaningless observations" is kind of our mission statement here, sport.

Also the implicit mission statement of Dan O'Brien's Twitter.

(I'd make the seemingly obvious joke that it's also the price of admission to TMOS generally, but honestly, the Marc and Lowell Show kind of redefined the very concept of "stupid, meaningless observations," so.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 23, 2016 06:47PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Christmas party show -- only thing worse than
> > Spewak is Drunk Spewak. Even Mike agrees, until
> he
> > gets also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak
> is
> > the funniest guy he's ever known.
>
>
> Have you anything better to post than stupid,
> meaningless observations? If not, stfu.


said the butthurt retard who can't stay away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: mikehunt69695698658 ()
Date: December 23, 2016 07:30PM

Here You Go Guy... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpvade18xo5tg0w/Have-An-
> OMerry-Christmas.zip?dl=0


Jesus christ that is fucking horrible

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Yep sure the bestt ()
Date: December 23, 2016 07:37PM

Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak is
> the funniest guy he's ever known.



The main problem with the show - only two people think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 23, 2016 07:42PM

Yep sure the bestt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mike also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak
> is
> > the funniest guy he's ever known.
>
>
>
> The main problem with the show - only two people
> think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.


You clearly do as well. You still listen. Jealous of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of the other lifeless losers in here. Lol... Jackass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Yep sure the bestt ()
Date: December 23, 2016 07:49PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep sure the bestt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Mike also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak
> > is
> > > the funniest guy he's ever known.
> >
> >
> >
> > The main problem with the show - only two
> people
> > think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.
>
>
> You clearly do as well. You still listen. Jealous
> of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of the
> other lifeless losers in here. Lol... Jackass.

I clearly do as well? You are clearly retarded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Eat Your Anal Celery ()
Date: December 23, 2016 08:47PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> >
> > The main problem with the show - only two
> people
> > think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.
>
>
> You clearly do as well. You still listen. Jealous
> of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of the
> other lifeless losers in here. Lol... Jackass.

Has to sneak cigarettes
gambling addiction (slot machines only)
limited mobility
has to sneak candy
unemployable, drinks before job interviews
passed out drunk at 5 am in neighbor's front yard
comfortable living in dogshit
times toddler's sleep schedule around need to drink
morbidly obese
sneaks pork chops into cardiac ward
throws suitcases in anger
walks through sliding glass doors in anger

We are so jelly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 23, 2016 09:14PM

Eat Your Anal Celery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > >
> > > The main problem with the show - only two
> > people
> > > think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.
> >
> >
> > You clearly do as well. You still listen.
> Jealous
> > of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of
> the
> > other lifeless losers in here. Lol... Jackass.
>
> Has to sneak cigarettes
> gambling addiction (slot machines only)
> limited mobility
> has to sneak candy
> unemployable, drinks before job interviews
> passed out drunk at 5 am in neighbor's front yard
> comfortable living in dogshit
> times toddler's sleep schedule around need to
> drink
> morbidly obese
> sneaks pork chops into cardiac ward
> throws suitcases in anger
> walks through sliding glass doors in anger
>
> We are so jelly.


Makes tons more money than you do. Has a much hotter wife than you do. Has a better job than the commute ridden shit one you have. Has thousands of more fans than you do. Is a radio personality that you take overly seriously, yet you havent a fucking clue about his actual personal life. Yes, you're jealous. Keep telling yourself otherwise because you've clearly been played.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 23, 2016 09:45PM

All right, boys. I have a new project-- and unlike Dan O'Brien, I do not think this project will positively impact anybody's life; I do not think it will make anybody safer; and it is definitely not a thing that is "too big for the sidelines."

It is dumb.

It is pointless.

It is...THE FFXU TMOS THREAD ENCYCLOPEDIA.

First draft, first pass of the first draft, really. Only stopping because I have shit to do. Will revise, add to, blah blah blah.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r9dOljbeurneLP84j38UWPRJkdLE-6amWJAg-1QvaIo/edit?usp=sharing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 23, 2016 10:02PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is not the best ()
Date: December 23, 2016 10:19PM

"Makes tons more money than you do."
Debatable.

"Has a better job than the commute ridden shit one you have."
I work from home, the difference being I actually work.

"Has thousands of more fans than you do."
So? Most people don't have fans.

"Has a much hotter wife than you do."
Sorry, individually the C-section scar and tattooed eyebrows are icky. Together? No thanks.

"you havent a fucking clue about his actual personal life"
Gambling addict. On his third marriage, legally forbidden to talk about first one, second ended due to anger issues. Closed his restaurant rather than pay $26,000 in fines. Challenges random strangers to fights in bars then falls down. No longer friends with RJ or Officer Meg.

Put me on the jelly list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Dated Reference ()
Date: December 23, 2016 10:30PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All right, boys. I have a new project-- and unlike
> Dan O'Brien, I do not think this project will
> positively impact anybody's life; I do not think
> it will make anybody safer; and it is definitely
> not a thing that is "too big for the sidelines."
>
> It is dumb.
>
> It is pointless.
>
> It is...THE FFXU TMOS THREAD ENCYCLOPEDIA.
>
> First draft, first pass of the first draft,
> really. Only stopping because I have shit to do.
> Will revise, add to, blah blah blah.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r9dOljbeurneLP
> 84j38UWPRJkdLE-6amWJAg-1QvaIo/edit?usp=sharing

Ermagerd Drted Rfnce isn't an anagram, it's Oh my god, dated reference in Valley Girl speak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 23, 2016 11:28PM

TMOS is not the best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Makes tons more money than you do."
> Debatable.
>
> "Has a better job than the commute ridden shit one
> you have."
> I work from home, the difference being I actually
> work.
>
> "Has thousands of more fans than you do."
> So? Most people don't have fans.
>
> "Has a much hotter wife than you do."
> Sorry, individually the C-section scar and
> tattooed eyebrows are icky. Together? No
> thanks.
>
> "you havent a fucking clue about his actual
> personal life"
> Gambling addict. On his third marriage, legally
> forbidden to talk about first one, second ended
> due to anger issues. Closed his restaurant rather
> than pay $26,000 in fines. Challenges random
> strangers to fights in bars then falls down. No
> longer friends with RJ or Officer Meg.
>
> Put me on the jelly list.


The fact that you are that obsessed to spend your spare time filling your head with those details proves my point. And obviously his wife is hotter than whatever sock it is that you jerk off into. Find a more fulfilling hobby, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 23, 2016 11:56PM

Here You Go Guy... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpvade18xo5tg0w/Have-An-
> OMerry-Christmas.zip?dl=0


You have done a good thing...truly the Lord's Work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: nipnotsignedin ()
Date: December 24, 2016 12:14AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here You Go Guy... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpvade18xo5tg0w/Have-An-
>
> > OMerry-Christmas.zip?dl=0
>
>
> You have done a good thing...truly the Lord's Work

...speakihg of lonely old single men who beat off into socks, lol. How much oxygen did peekza waste today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is not the best ()
Date: December 24, 2016 12:24AM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is not the best Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Makes tons more money than you do."
> > Debatable.
> >
> > "Has a better job than the commute ridden shit
> one
> > you have."
> > I work from home, the difference being I
> actually
> > work.
> >
> > "Has thousands of more fans than you do."
> > So? Most people don't have fans.
> >
> > "Has a much hotter wife than you do."
> > Sorry, individually the C-section scar and
> > tattooed eyebrows are icky. Together? No
> > thanks.
> >
> > "you havent a fucking clue about his actual
> > personal life"
> > Gambling addict. On his third marriage,
> legally
> > forbidden to talk about first one, second ended
> > due to anger issues. Closed his restaurant
> rather
> > than pay $26,000 in fines. Challenges random
> > strangers to fights in bars then falls down.
> No
> > longer friends with RJ or Officer Meg.
> >
> > Put me on the jelly list.
>
>
> The fact that you are that obsessed to spend your
> spare time filling your head with those details
> proves my point. And obviously his wife is hotter
> than whatever sock it is that you jerk off into.
> Find a more fulfilling hobby, loser.

Is that your subtle way of challenging me to show my face on Facebook?

Half of that stuff is from Don & Mike and the fact that you think it takes time or effort to remember stuff doesn't speak well of your intelligence.

Today, dealing with a mildly retarded poster is my hobby. Tomorrow I will have lost interest and moved on, but you will not. I see the loser on your soul.

That last bit is from the Seinfeld nipple episode. I crammed for hours to be able to remember that at will.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 24, 2016 12:37AM

TMOS is not the best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TMOS is not the best Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > "Makes tons more money than you do."
> > > Debatable.
> > >
> > > "Has a better job than the commute ridden
> shit
> > one
> > > you have."
> > > I work from home, the difference being I
> > actually
> > > work.
> > >
> > > "Has thousands of more fans than you do."
> > > So? Most people don't have fans.
> > >
> > > "Has a much hotter wife than you do."
> > > Sorry, individually the C-section scar and
> > > tattooed eyebrows are icky. Together? No
> > > thanks.
> > >
> > > "you havent a fucking clue about his actual
> > > personal life"
> > > Gambling addict. On his third marriage,
> > legally
> > > forbidden to talk about first one, second
> ended
> > > due to anger issues. Closed his restaurant
> > rather
> > > than pay $26,000 in fines. Challenges random
> > > strangers to fights in bars then falls down.
> > No
> > > longer friends with RJ or Officer Meg.
> > >
> > > Put me on the jelly list.
> >
> >
> > The fact that you are that obsessed to spend
> your
> > spare time filling your head with those details
> > proves my point. And obviously his wife is
> hotter
> > than whatever sock it is that you jerk off
> into.
> > Find a more fulfilling hobby, loser.
>
> Is that your subtle way of challenging me to show
> my face on Facebook?
>
> Half of that stuff is from Don & Mike and the fact
> that you think it takes time or effort to remember
> stuff doesn't speak well of your intelligence.
>
> Today, dealing with a mildly retarded poster is my
> hobby. Tomorrow I will have lost interest and
> moved on, but you will not. I see the loser on
> your soul.
>
> That last bit is from the Seinfeld nipple episode.
> I crammed for hours to be able to remember that
> at will.

The fact that you find the need to justify your stupidity with examples of outdated garbage media proves my point even more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: December 24, 2016 02:05AM

Here You Go Guy... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpvade18xo5tg0w/Have-An-
> OMerry-Christmas.zip?dl=0


Thanks! But did you actually buy a bogus package? If so, interesting that you are here as well. Would love to understand this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is not the best ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:11AM

Thank you Here You Go Guy...

Tried to listen to two of the songs. It's like they crapped in a box and called it chocolate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:31AM

nipnotsignedin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here You Go Guy... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpvade18xo5tg0w/Have-An-
>
> >
> > > OMerry-Christmas.zip?dl=0
> >
> >
> > You have done a good thing...truly the Lord's
> Work
>
> ...speakihg of lonely old single men who beat off
> into socks, lol. How much oxygen did peekza waste
> today?


neither lonely nor single and I wasted far less oxygen than you did waiting on your obsession to post again retard



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2016 03:32AM by peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:34AM

Yep sure the bestt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mike also gets blasted and then thinks Spewak
> is
> > the funniest guy he's ever known.
>
>
>
> The main problem with the show - only two people
> think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.

they count as 4 people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:37AM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> You clearly do as well. You still listen. Jealous
> of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of the
> other lifeless losers in here. Lol... Jackass.

you're here, what does that make you? Are you so jealous you can't stay away?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:39AM

TMOS is not the best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TMOS is not the best Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > "Makes tons more money than you do."
> > > Debatable.
> > >
> > > "Has a better job than the commute ridden
> shit
> > one
> > > you have."
> > > I work from home, the difference being I
> > actually
> > > work.
> > >
> > > "Has thousands of more fans than you do."
> > > So? Most people don't have fans.
> > >
> > > "Has a much hotter wife than you do."
> > > Sorry, individually the C-section scar and
> > > tattooed eyebrows are icky. Together? No
> > > thanks.
> > >
> > > "you havent a fucking clue about his actual
> > > personal life"
> > > Gambling addict. On his third marriage,
> > legally
> > > forbidden to talk about first one, second
> ended
> > > due to anger issues. Closed his restaurant
> > rather
> > > than pay $26,000 in fines. Challenges random
> > > strangers to fights in bars then falls down.
> > No
> > > longer friends with RJ or Officer Meg.
> > >
> > > Put me on the jelly list.
> >
> >
> > The fact that you are that obsessed to spend
> your
> > spare time filling your head with those details
> > proves my point. And obviously his wife is
> hotter
> > than whatever sock it is that you jerk off
> into.
> > Find a more fulfilling hobby, loser.
>
> Is that your subtle way of challenging me to show
> my face on Facebook?
>
> Half of that stuff is from Don & Mike and the fact
> that you think it takes time or effort to remember
> stuff doesn't speak well of your intelligence.
>
> Today, dealing with a mildly retarded poster is my
> hobby. Tomorrow I will have lost interest and
> moved on, but you will not. I see the loser on
> your soul.
>
> That last bit is from the Seinfeld nipple episode.
> I crammed for hours to be able to remember that
> at will.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:43AM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that you find the need to justify your
> stupidity with examples of outdated garbage media
> proves my point even more.


how so?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: vJKTw ()
Date: December 24, 2016 08:55AM

Because you are the Robb of this thread, faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: December 24, 2016 09:17AM

Boy, I come back here after a day to find the guy who loves my user name has been a busy, busy boy. Using a TMOS critic's name to post his tired we're-jelly-mom's-basement-living haters? That habit is apparently hard to break.

My, my, my.

I'd register, but we all know who is who. And, after all, this is a very dumb thread about a very dumb podcast, etc. etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: December 24, 2016 10:52AM

FFXU Wankipedia updated to reflect accurate explanation of EDR's screen name, Mr. Thickness, Marc Ronick's visit to FFXU, the term "Robb of the Thread."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fcSCqtcy8w3UNKBaPP5yk3d4bvN3SH_HNYIPS4dxjaM/edit?usp=sharing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BuzzBurbank.. ()
Date: December 24, 2016 11:24AM

Mr. Thickness will be missed, RIP friend of the show.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: MarcRonickandLowell ()
Date: December 24, 2016 11:25AM

RIP Thickness, will not forget all you have done for us........peace and love

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 11:27AM

vJKTw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because you are the Robb of this thread, faggot


funny, I don't feel fluish

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 11:44AM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FFXU Wankipedia updated to reflect accurate
> explanation of EDR's screen name, Mr. Thickness,
> Marc Ronick's visit to FFXU, the term "Robb of the
> Thread."
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fcSCqtcy8w3UNK
> BaPP5yk3d4bvN3SH_HNYIPS4dxjaM/edit?usp=sharing

that is just fucking outstanding OWS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Cary and Carla ()
Date: December 24, 2016 12:00PM

Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Christmas party show -- only thing worse than
> Spewak is Drunk Spewak.

Cary: I rarely respond to posts but I could not let this stand since you are soooo wrong.

The only thing worse than Spewak is Horny Spewak. Or as he announces his amorous intent, "I've Got a Rager" Spewak.

barf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: December 24, 2016 12:22PM

Ah, Cary, I luv ya, but there IS something worse than Horny Spewak -- the obvious combo of Drunk Horny Spewak (though the latter no doubt follows the former).

We know there are many others that are right up dere (Hey, Larry!) -- let me give you a start with these two:

Gaseous Post-Tater Tot casserole Spewak

Weeping Spewak (post-Elvis movie or family reunion or Santa mall children viewing or elementary school talent show or his kids deigning to sit through a Marx Brothers movie with him)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Here You Go Guy ()
Date: December 24, 2016 01:14PM

Thanks! But did you actually buy a bogus package? If so, interesting that you are here as well. Would love to understand this.

-No a Kluber sent it to me...LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: December 24, 2016 01:20PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FFXU Wankipedia updated to reflect accurate
> explanation of EDR's screen name, Mr. Thickness,
> Marc Ronick's visit to FFXU, the term "Robb of the
> Thread."
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fcSCqtcy8w3UNK
> BaPP5yk3d4bvN3SH_HNYIPS4dxjaM/edit?usp=sharing

This. Is. Amazing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 24, 2016 01:59PM

Here You Go Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks! But did you actually buy a bogus package?
> If so, interesting that you are here as well.
> Would love to understand this.
>
> -No a Kluber sent it to me...LOL


even.better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: December 24, 2016 02:23PM

All Spewak wants for Christmas is a nice selection of larger hoodies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: pKc7M ()
Date: December 24, 2016 03:18PM

That google doc is almost as lame as forgetting your password. Try harder, faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is not the best ()
Date: December 24, 2016 06:55PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FFXU Wankipedia updated to reflect accurate
> explanation of EDR's screen name, Mr. Thickness,
> Marc Ronick's visit to FFXU, the term "Robb of the
> Thread."
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fcSCqtcy8w3UNK
> BaPP5yk3d4bvN3SH_HNYIPS4dxjaM/edit?usp=sharing

Can I make a request for the forensic linguist watch guy whose father raced Jesse Owens and whose brothers are all actual achievers? The one who got all the hot teachers and moms in high school? Hawaiian vacations were part of his shtick like Mr. Thickness. Anal Elmo? I forget his name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: December 24, 2016 07:15PM

TMOS is not the best Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I make a request for the forensic linguist
> watch guy whose father raced Jesse Owens and whose
> brothers are all actual achievers? The one who
> got all the hot teachers and moms in high school?
> Hawaiian vacations were part of his shtick like
> Mr. Thickness. Anal Elmo? I forget his name.

Enzo, who once admitted that posting here is the first thing he does every morning and the last thing he does every night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Best of Enzo (is not the best) ()
Date: December 24, 2016 09:03PM

I'd forgotten just how great it was. Since we're all on Christmas Break, enjoy...The Best of Enzo:

"My theory is that HIGH SCHOOL is the true formative period of a person's life. They say everything is learned by age 7, but it's HIGH SCHOOL that shows you the TRUE pecking order of your life. If no one wanted to fuck you, you spend the rest of your life trying to get attention and to 'prove' you are a stud.

The same goes for sports. I am NEVER interested in 'a pick-up game of basketball' or an afternoon of 'touch football' with some dudes. I don't join soccer or softball leagues. I don't even jog. Why? BECAUSE I DID ALL THAT SHIT TO THE MAX IN HIGH SCHOOL! I held the 100 yd. dash record for 25 years there and when I played football I played both ways and special teams. I never got off the field the entire game. After school every fucking day of my life I had two hours + of coaches yelling at me and getting my head beat in as well as kicking some ass myself. Running, working out, puking, injuries.....

Yea, I got it all out of my system. Not that I don't like sex. But I don't drool on ladies; I charm the pants out of them. At 58 I can still walk into a bar and walk out with a 32-year old classy lady. No problem.

These radio nerds are the types of dudes I gave swirlys to. By the way, I also got drunk all the time and took drugs and acid. Smoked pot after every game. Didn't need to do that anymore, either.

Jesus. They all act like weaklings and babies. Grow the fuck up. It's not funny, it's embarrassing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 09:30PM by enzo."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Tourettes boy ()
Date: December 24, 2016 09:27PM

FUCK
SHIT
PENIS HOLE
VAGINA BUMPS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Hi Fuckhead! ()
Date: December 24, 2016 11:13PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat Your Anal Celery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > >
> > > > The main problem with the show - only two
> > > people
> > > > think Eightt is funny, Eightt and Mike.
> > >
> > >
> > > You clearly do as well. You still listen.
> > Jealous
> > > of Mike's lifestyle, like peekza and all of
> > the
> > > other lifeless losers in here. Lol...
> Jackass.
> >
> > Has to sneak cigarettes
> > gambling addiction (slot machines only)
> > limited mobility
> > has to sneak candy
> > unemployable, drinks before job interviews
> > passed out drunk at 5 am in neighbor's front
> yard
> > comfortable living in dogshit
> > times toddler's sleep schedule around need to
> > drink
> > morbidly obese
> > sneaks pork chops into cardiac ward
> > throws suitcases in anger
> > walks through sliding glass doors in anger
> >
> > We are so jelly.
>
>
> Makes tons more money than you do. Has a much
> hotter wife than you do. Has a better job than the
> commute ridden shit one you have. Has thousands of
> more fans than you do. Is a radio personality that
> you take overly seriously, yet you havent a
> fucking clue about his actual personal life. Yes,
> you're jealous. Keep telling yourself otherwise
> because you've clearly been played.

Hi Mike!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BethAnneMcBride,, ()
Date: December 25, 2016 12:25AM

So sorry to hear about Mr Thickness, now who will make my green corduroy's wet? Please advise babies, please advise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: BethAnneMcBride.. ()
Date: December 25, 2016 12:26AM

So sorry to hear about Mr Thickness, now who will make my green corduroy's wet? Please advise babies, please advise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: EdDbj ()
Date: December 25, 2016 12:30AM

Dang, I forgot how much I hate Elmo. Didn't he also say that he f***ed teachers or his friends' moms or some such, while in High School?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 25, 2016 02:47AM

O"Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
Holly Jolly.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: El Sleazo Padre ()
Date: December 25, 2016 03:03AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> O"Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It looks like he's crying because not only has he been disinterested in his daughters most of their lives, but he was drunk (as usual) when they came to visit and he hit on one (or both) of them before he remembered who they were.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: 2017 fyi... ()
Date: December 25, 2016 04:51AM

Don is coming back!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: TMOS is not the best ()
Date: December 25, 2016 05:05AM

It's okay, it would only be incest with the one on the right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Neil deGrasse A-hole ()
Date: December 25, 2016 08:08AM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Even his oafish and dull-witted boss knows
> international > national. O should have gone for
> intergalactic.

Remember the local Spanish-heavy radio station they paid to "broadcast" their podcast? If any of those radio waves managed to escape Earth's atmosphere, they could theoretically reach another galaxy before the heat death of the universe. So "intergalactic podcast" works for me.

I wouldn't count on any non-Terran aliens buying any bonus shows, however.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Hallmark Moment ()
Date: December 25, 2016 08:15AM

EsteBAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Um...

Todd Moore did a lousy job of showing Oscar how to wear a ball gag.
The bed sheet would have been more interesting if they had incorporated an ultraviolet lamp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Good Talking Dan ()
Date: December 25, 2016 08:20AM

Douche O'Brien Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guys...check out Intern Dan O'Brien's Facebook
> > post from December 1. This is a dude who thinks
> he
> > is Seriously Awesome.
> >
> > A sampling of non-parodic, non-ironic,
> apparently
> > sincere Dan O'Brien quotes:
> >
> > "Tonight is a night where I announce something
> > that I truly think can make a tangible impact
> for
> > many people. I have an idea that I believe can
> > help people and I'm not staying on the
> sidelines
> > with it anymore."
> >
> > "That said, I wasn't complacent. I was happy to
> > help people, but I wasn't happy to help JUST
> those
> > people."
> >
> > "The sidelines aren't big enough for my ideas
> and
> > I'm stepping up to fight for their
> > implementation."
> >
> > "I have had very pivotal moments throughout my
> > life, but I truly believe that this initiative
> is
> > going to be one of the most historic days I've
> > ever had."
> >
> >
>
> Dan O'Brien is in love with himself. Also, he's a
> mental midget.
> Tonight is not a place, and an initiative is not a
> day, and he's stepping up to fight for the
> implementation of the sidelines.
> What a confusing grammatical mess.

Where's our forensic linguist when we need him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...823824825826827828829830831832833...LastNext
Current Page: 828 of 919


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********   *******    ******   **    ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **   **  **  
 **         **               **  **          ****   
 ********   ******     *******   **           **    
 **     **  **               **  **           **    
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **     **    
  *******   **         *******    ******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.