HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...754755756757758759760761762763764...LastNext
Current Page: 759 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Observationist ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:51PM

The 5000 Buckets of D'ildos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos sucks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This was a stupid post, even for you
>
>
> I often fantasize about Robb's sweaty asshole and
> what I would do to it with my tongue. Does that
> make me wierd?

I think it makes you Todd Hess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Carla's Fake Tatrz ()
Date: May 12, 2016 10:24PM

Robb is disabled alright, disabled by tater tots.

Posted by: The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos ()
Date: May 12, 2016 11:51PM

Another sad victim of the machinations of Big Tot. Right! Sure! The best!

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:19AM

759...Semper Fat
Attachments:
And now for my next trick, I will make this disappear.jpg

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:29AM

peekza Wrote:
> 759...Semper Fat

It's telling that LFF's ass has its own microphone in the kitchen. Damn genetics.

Posted by: almost there ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:54AM

peekza Wrote:
> 759...Semper Fat

Another couple of pages and we'll be at fat fuck's current weight.

Date: May 13, 2016 01:07AM

Losers Wrote:
> Number 3 Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Clever retort, Robb. Giving 'asshole' a rest?
>
> You know, in the short time that I've been
> stalking this thread I've been amazed at how many
> of you actually think Robb or Mike are responding
> to your comments. As if they have the time, or
> even give a shit as to what you have to say. Yes
> TMOS is a pathetic show with no talent players,
> but you guys are even more pathetic in your
> obsession with it, and your belief that they care
> what you think.

Thank you for your original take, never heard that before

Date: May 13, 2016 01:19AM

Someone should put up some warning signs because people keep stumbling upon this thread. The one Fuckwaddle mentioned on his show years ago.

Posted by: Dildo Mic ()
Date: May 13, 2016 05:04AM

Four Hour Club Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > 759...Semper Fat
>
>
> It's telling that LFF's ass has its own microphone
> in the kitchen. Damn genetics.

Three possibilities for that mic:

1. If you're going to have the best sounding podcast in the world, your fart sound effects need to be organic.

2. It's for Political Persuasions, so Mike can talk out of his ass for a whole hour.

3. It's for space shuttle episodes, when Mike goes full asshole.

That

Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: May 13, 2016 10:44AM

TMOS excited that new intern will do movie reviews.

So glad they have stayed so edgy.

Posted by: YnH7h ()
Date: May 13, 2016 11:25AM

peekza Wrote:
> Losers Wrote:
> -----
> > Number 3 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Clever retort, Robb. Giving 'asshole' a rest?
> >
> > You know, in the short time that I've been
> > stalking this thread I've been amazed at how
> many
> > of you actually think Robb or Mike are
> responding
> > to your comments. As if they have the time, or
> > even give a shit as to what you have to say.
> Yes
> > TMOS is a pathetic show with no talent players,
> > but you guys are even more pathetic in your
> > obsession with it, and your belief that they
> care
> > what you think.
>
> Thank you for your original take, never heard that
> before

No kidding? Not surprised.

Posted by: 1 tmos fan ()
Date: May 13, 2016 11:31AM

IAM Baaack just in time to share my divine opulence!

This post presented by the TMOS bonus package. Full year's worth of access to the entire archive! Plus, you didn't hear it from me but enter the code MOBB to get a special 15% off! Simply the most entertaining way to support the show

Posted by: Stify ()
Date: May 13, 2016 01:29PM

Ever get that camera tuned up in Maui?

Posted by: Wait? Not! ()
Date: May 13, 2016 01:48PM

Headdd is concerned about some theater senior porking his daughter. He's probably mostly concerned that he couldn't get his cherry popped as a high school theater nerd, and Julia will.

Date: May 13, 2016 02:01PM

The Wiz was the Wiz awesome as always!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2016 02:02PM by 1 tmos fan.

Date: May 13, 2016 02:28PM

As a theatre nerd, Julia will almost certainly sleep with more women by the time she graduates high school than the "Round Mound of Sound" has in his entire life to date. Granted, it's a low bar (2) but still...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2016 02:29PM by My finger smells like funny.

Date: May 13, 2016 02:39PM

Wait? Not! Wrote:
> Headdd is concerned about some theater senior
> porking his daughter. He's probably mostly
> concerned that he couldn't get his cherry popped
> as a high school theater nerd, and Julia will.

why is he worried? that senior will most likely be a girl

Date: May 13, 2016 02:40PM

My finger smells like funny Wrote:
> As a theatre nerd, Julia will almost certainly
> sleep with more women by the time she graduates
> high school than the "Round Mound of Sound" has in
> his entire life to date. Granted, it's a low bar
> (2) but still...

two? Carrie and who?

Posted by: WNeGn ()
Date: May 13, 2016 02:41PM

Stify Wrote:
> Ever get that camera tuned up in Maui?

I know, because everyone that calls you boys out for the pathetic losers that you are is the same person, right?

Date: May 13, 2016 02:43PM

>two? Carrie and who?

Two to surpass his total of One.

Posted by: Hater Tot Casserole ()
Date: May 13, 2016 03:03PM

Please to be enjoying.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Date: May 13, 2016 03:25PM

Quite the knee-slapper for R O, Double B
I'm surprised he gives the jokes away from free
Save some for dad now is what you told us
And put the good jokes up in the bonus

Thump thump thump

It's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2016 03:26PM by 1 tmos fan.

Posted by: FLEVW ()
Date: May 13, 2016 04:55PM

WNeGn Wrote:
> Stify Wrote:
> -----
> > Ever get that camera tuned up in Maui?
>
> I know, because everyone that calls you boys out
> for the pathetic losers that you are is the same
> person, right?

Same person says what?

Maybe, maybe not. The common thread is they all suck ass at it. And what is this "boys" crap? Take your sick fantasies and Fuckwaddlisms somewhere else.

Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon?

Posted by: DedcL ()
Date: May 13, 2016 05:10PM

FLEVW Wrote:
> WNeGn Wrote:
> -----
> > Stify Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ever get that camera tuned up in Maui?
> >
> > I know, because everyone that calls you boys
> out
> > for the pathetic losers that you are is the
> same
> > person, right?
>
> Same person says what?
>
> Maybe, maybe not. The common thread is they all
> suck ass at it. And what is this "boys" crap?
> Take your sick fantasies and Fuckwaddlisms
> somewhere else.
>
> Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while
> chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable
> always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it
> anywhere else" Sharon?

Suck ass at it? How clever does he need to be to tell you your an f'ing loser? Besides, the 2nd part of your post proved his point anyway.

Posted by: FLEVW ()
Date: May 13, 2016 06:31PM

DedcL Wrote:
> Suck ass at it? How clever does he need to be to
> tell you your an f'ing loser? Besides, the 2nd
> part of your post proved his point anyway.

Same person says what?

Maybe, maybe not. The common thread is they all suck ass at it. And what is this "boys" crap? Take your sick fantasies and Fuckwaddlisms somewhere else.

Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon? Is Fatt Rob vile enough that his #2 was while chaperoning a sleepover? Or was it old reliable always-comes-through "he's never gonna get it anywhere else" Sharon?

Posted by: TMOS is the Best! ()
Date: May 13, 2016 09:55PM

Could you repeat that?

Date: May 13, 2016 10:36PM

My finger smells like funny Wrote:
> >two? Carrie and who?
>
> Two to surpass his total of One.

I'm an idiot

Posted by: The 5000 Buckets 0'Dildos ()
Date: May 13, 2016 10:48PM

But you could be trusted at a sleepover. You don't set off "vile" alarms in strangers.

Posted by: ol' cunt ears ()
Date: May 14, 2016 05:48AM

Blobb thinks shutting down IHOP is what all the wild kids do.

Date: May 14, 2016 03:18PM

ol' cunt ears Wrote:
> Blobb thinks shutting down IHOP is what all the
> wild kids do.

That's because it's what he dreams of all the time. Sounds like he thinks high school is jocks, greasers, stoners, and theater faggots.

This is what happens to kids who don't drink in high school. Theatuh Faggot4Life!

Posted by: Doctor Oz ()
Date: May 14, 2016 03:50PM

The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
>

Looks like a tater tot coronary.

Date: May 14, 2016 04:02PM

"Fatt Rob's Theaterr Faggott Audio Showcase!"

Posted by: Wednesday highlights ()
Date: May 14, 2016 04:49PM

LFF can't NOT rag on the Capitals for losing to the Pens. It's not Ovie's fault according to Mike; yet Mike has to rip him on FB for not caring enough. Caps fans are all pussies for not running the players out of town on a rail. Player stats mean nothing; Mike deserves the cup! According to FB, Mike quit watching the team several games into the series (which turned out to be a lie, another LFF trait). Fair weather fuck.

The team is composed of entitled humps, and we pay them to be champions. Except Mike doesn't pay any of their salaries; he begs for tickets from fans, and hopes the fans don't tag along.

Changing subjects, the TMOS investigative team has connected all the dots and made a startling discovery: celebrities sometimes abuse their bodies with drugs, and their entourages know about it!

Robb offers that celebrities lose sight of reality. This from a guy playing DJ while his wife supports the family

Mike wonders aloud why we can't protect our iconic celebrities from themselves. If Prince wants to check out early, why should I care? Mike didn't give a shit about him a month ago, either.

Oscar asks Mike to explain how pain medications could affect Prince's concerts, SINCE MIKE IS ALSO A MUSICIAN. (Yeah right, Mike and Prince are twin sons from different mothers.) And Mike answers the question like it wasn't totally ridiculous.

Mike explains why he never did coke and didn't care for weed. Then, the howler: "I don't need booze." Not a snicker from his fellow ball busters.

We have a big discussion of celebrities and their sycophants. None of them see the irony here, as everyone agrees with Mike.

Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is to have a little more compassion for celebrities.

It's a shame Mike can't show some compassion for Ovechkin. Ovie is under tremendous pressure to win a cup. After losing this week, instead of crawling into a bottle like Mike, he moves on with his life and competes for Mother Russia in hockey. But that ain't good enough for Mike, the guy who can't even do his podcast from his living room after having A Night.

Posted by: George'Jones ()
Date: May 14, 2016 05:19PM

Nice recap, thanks

Date: May 14, 2016 05:28PM

I missed the "I don't need booze" line. That's epic! He always mentions that he never did coke. My guess is he was never invited to do coke. For obvious "why would I want to do coke with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy theory: he lies about his drug abuse history and it has something to do with the settlement he signed with his first wife.

A musician? He's the poster child for "What do you call a guy who likes drinking and hanging out with musicians? A drummer." A real drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.

"Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is to have a little more compassion for celebrities." Yes, because caring is acting.

Posted by: Booze-free Mike ()
Date: May 14, 2016 10:13PM

> I missed the "I don't need booze" line. That's
> epic! He always mentions that he never did coke.
> My guess is he was never invited to do
> coke. For obvious "why would I want to do coke
> with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy theory:
> he lies about his drug abuse history and it has
> something to do with the settlement he signed with
> his first wife.
>
> A musician? He's the poster child for "What do
> you call a guy who likes drinking and hanging out
> with musicians? A drummer." A real
> drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice
> rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.
>
> "Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is to
> have a little more compassion for celebrities."
> Yes, because caring is acting.

Mike doesn't need booze to perform. Well, maybe a beer or four before an audition, but that's just to take the edge off.

A couple of stiff ones could be in order when you decide to pivot from Trivia Night to Karaoke Night, despite no one else wanting to.

And sometimes alcohol comes in handy when you have a high pressure event, like a charity donkey basketball game.

Date: May 14, 2016 10:26PM

Or a show-sponsored golf incident, I mean event.

Date: May 14, 2016 11:13PM

> Or a show-sponsored golf incident, I mean event.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Yep sure the best ()
Date: May 14, 2016 11:35PM

Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
> -----
> > I missed the "I don't need booze" line. That's
> > epic! He always mentions that he never did
> coke.
> > My guess is he was never invited to do
> > coke. For obvious "why would I want to do coke
> > with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy
> theory:
> > he lies about his drug abuse history and it has
> > something to do with the settlement he signed
> with
> > his first wife.
> >
> > A musician? He's the poster child for "What do
> > you call a guy who likes drinking and hanging
> out
> > with musicians? A drummer." A real
> > drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice
> > rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.
> >
> > "Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is to
> > have a little more compassion for celebrities."
>
> > Yes, because caring is acting.
>
> Mike doesn't need booze to perform. Well, maybe a
> beer or four before an audition, but that's just
> to take the edge off.
>
> A couple of stiff ones could be in order when you
> decide to pivot from Trivia Night to Karaoke
> Night, despite no one else wanting to.
>
> And sometimes alcohol comes in handy when you have
> a high pressure event, like a charity donkey
> basketball game.

Mike was sober every time I saw him sing karaoke. He still sings better than anyone else in the bar.

Posted by: Dan Genetics ()
Date: May 15, 2016 12:13AM

Yep sure the best Wrote:
> Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> -----
> > The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I missed the "I don't need booze" line.
> That's
> > > epic! He always mentions that he never did
> > coke.
> > > My guess is he was never invited to do
> > > coke. For obvious "why would I want to do
> coke
> > > with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy
> > theory:
> > > he lies about his drug abuse history and it
> has
> > > something to do with the settlement he signed
> > with
> > > his first wife.
> > >
> > > A musician? He's the poster child for "What
> do
> > > you call a guy who likes drinking and hanging
> > out
> > > with musicians? A drummer." A real
> > > drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice
> > > rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.
> > >
> > > "Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is
> to
> > > have a little more compassion for
> celebrities."
> >
> > > Yes, because caring is acting.
> >
> > Mike doesn't need booze to perform. Well, maybe
> a
> > beer or four before an audition, but that's
> just
> > to take the edge off.
> >
> > A couple of stiff ones could be in order when
> you
> > decide to pivot from Trivia Night to Karaoke
> > Night, despite no one else wanting to.
> >
> > And sometimes alcohol comes in handy when you
> have
> > a high pressure event, like a charity donkey
> > basketball game.
>
> Mike was sober every time I saw him sing karaoke.
> He still sings better than anyone else in the bar.

That might be true if the only song on the karaoke list was "O, Danny Boy". otherwise, I call BS.

Date: May 15, 2016 12:42AM

Dan Genetics Wrote:
> Yep sure the best Wrote:
> -----
> > Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I missed the "I don't need booze" line.
> > That's
> > > > epic! He always mentions that he never did
> > > coke.
> > > > My guess is he was never invited to
> do
> > > > coke. For obvious "why would I want to do
> > coke
> > > > with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy
> > > theory:
> > > > he lies about his drug abuse history and it
> > has
> > > > something to do with the settlement he
> signed
> > > with
> > > > his first wife.
> > > >
> > > > A musician? He's the poster child for
> "What
> > do
> > > > you call a guy who likes drinking and
> hanging
> > > out
> > > > with musicians? A drummer." A real
> > > > drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice
> > > > rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.
> > > >
> > > > "Finally, Mike concludes that we all need
> is
> > to
> > > > have a little more compassion for
> > celebrities."
> > >
> > > > Yes, because caring is acting.
> > >
> > > Mike doesn't need booze to perform. Well,
> maybe
> > a
> > > beer or four before an audition, but that's
> > just
> > > to take the edge off.
> > >
> > > A couple of stiff ones could be in order when
> > you
> > > decide to pivot from Trivia Night to Karaoke
> > > Night, despite no one else wanting to.
> > >
> > > And sometimes alcohol comes in handy when you
> > have
> > > a high pressure event, like a charity donkey
> > > basketball game.
> >
> > Mike was sober every time I saw him sing
> karaoke.
> > He still sings better than anyone else in the
> bar.
>
>
> That might be true if the only song on the karaoke
> list was "O, Danny Boy". otherwise, I call BS.

You've obviously never heard his rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. Sounds just like Freddy. Funny thing is nobody in the bar even knows who he is.

Posted by: Cary and Carla ()
Date: May 15, 2016 09:58AM

Cary: Robb is constitutionally incapable of not blurting out "DOPPEL!" whenever he or someone else says "double" in conversation.

I pray Alamo doesn't schedule a special showing of Double Indemnity -- not only is there the guaranteed opening credits exclamation, the film stars his favorite TV mother and father, so he will be simultaneously Oedipally turgid (or have a "rager," as he loves to refer to it -- and you can't imagine how many times he's said "Big Valley" in the bedroom) and teary, as he recalls how fervently he wished, as he watched re-runs as a latch-key boy, that his dad were Steven Douglas.

If the kids are made to go with him as some form of punishment for not doing chores or messing with his Elvis shit, I know they will sit rows away from him, and likely toss popcorn at his head. I will refuse to go, so Robb will just have to go with Sharon. That will get really weird really fast.

#mylife

Date: May 15, 2016 10:13AM

Wednesday Highlights wrote:

>Mike explains why he never did coke and didn't care for weed. Then, the howler: "I don't need booze." Not a snicker from his fellow ball busters

Dear Eater never cared for weed because weed makes you self-aware and there's absolutely no way he can handle seeing himself for what he actually is.

Posted by: Mike OMeara ()
Date: May 15, 2016 10:37AM

Yep sure the best Wrote:
> Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I missed the "I don't need booze" line.
> That's
> > > epic! He always mentions that he never did
> > coke.
> > > My guess is he was never invited to do
> > > coke. For obvious "why would I want to do
> coke
> > > with that fat load?" reasons. Conspiracy
> > theory:
> > > he lies about his drug abuse history and it
> has
> > > something to do with the settlement he signed
> > with
> > > his first wife.
> > >
> > > A musician? He's the poster child for "What
> do
> > > you call a guy who likes drinking and hanging
> > out
> > > with musicians? A drummer." A real
> > > drummer doesn't need a drum set to practice
> > > rudiments, because he owns a practice pad.
> > >
> > > "Finally, Mike concludes that we all need is
> to
> > > have a little more compassion for
> celebrities."
> >
> > > Yes, because caring is acting.
> >
> > Mike doesn't need booze to perform. Well, maybe
> a
> > beer or four before an audition, but that's
> just
> > to take the edge off.
> >
> > A couple of stiff ones could be in order when
> you
> > decide to pivot from Trivia Night to Karaoke
> > Night, despite no one else wanting to.
> >
> > And sometimes alcohol comes in handy when you
> have
> > a high pressure event, like a charity donkey
> > basketball game.
>

Thanks, buddy!

Best,

Mike O'Meara

Posted by: Rush Revere ()
Date: May 15, 2016 12:48PM

Yep sure the best Wrote:
> Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
>
>

Now by "sing karaoke" you mean fellated you, correct?

Posted by: Jeff Spicoli ()
Date: May 15, 2016 01:55PM

Cary and Carla Wrote:
> Cary: Robb is constitutionally incapable of not
> blurting out "DOPPEL!" whenever he or someone else
> says "double" in conversation.
>
> I pray Alamo doesn't schedule a special showing of
> Double Indemnity -- not only is there the
> guaranteed opening credits exclamation, the film
> stars his favorite TV mother and father, so he
> will be simultaneously Oedipally turgid (or have a
> "rager," as he loves to refer to it -- and you
> can't imagine how many times he's said "Big
> Valley" in the bedroom) and teary, as he recalls
> how fervently he wished, as he watched re-runs as
> a latch-key boy, that his dad were Steven Douglas.
>
>
> If the kids are made to go with him as some form
> of punishment for not doing chores or messing with
> his Elvis shit, I know they will sit rows away
> from him, and likely toss popcorn at his head. I
> will refuse to go, so Robb will just have to go
> with Sharon. That will get really weird really
> fast.
>
> #mylife

"Oedipally Turgid" would be a good slogan for Robb's t-shirt. Or "Doppel Douchebag."

BTW I used Jeff Spiloli as my handle, because the code I had to enter was uDHcK (You Dick!!)

Date: May 15, 2016 02:10PM

Rush Revere Wrote:
> Yep sure the best Wrote:
> -----
> > Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> >
> >
> > Mike was sober every time I saw him sing
> karaoke.
> > He still sings better than anyone else in the
> bar.
>
> Now by "sing karaoke" you mean fellated you,
> correct?

I think you're confusing me with one of your own fantasies, twat biscuit.

Posted by: Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. ()
Date: May 15, 2016 02:36PM

You know you've all been waiting for it, so here are your latest Cake and Cookies' lowlights:

Katie, showing him her new dental appliance: "It's kind of blue."
Spewak: "Funny, you don't look blue-ish."
Katie: "So, I want you to be the doctor for a second."
Spewak: "Yeah, I been waiting to hear that! Ha, ha, ha!"
Katie: "Put it in."
Spewak: "YEAAAAH, I BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THAT!!!"

He later called Katie an 8, so they have that in common (in his mind).

Spewak, regarding meeting Katie's Georgia friends on his next visit: "Here's my prediction: if I lay on the charm, the women will like me and the husbands will hate me. And if I don't lay on the charm, everyone will hate me."

Spewak: "I could grow hair; I choose not to, I shave most of it."

Spewak, regarding Diana Ross' Love Child: "My theme song. Laugh if you will, but in the summer of 1970, whenever that song came on, my uncle Bruce would turn it up very loud to piss my father off." (OK, good on ya, Bruce)

They took two breaks (at 32 mins and 76 mins), saying "let's go to commercials" and "let's go to spots." Obviously, there were no such things. But if a radio station (other than KCJJ, which long ago punted on C&C) wants to play 30 and 40 minute long segments, Spewak has it covered.

Date: May 15, 2016 03:19PM

Yep sure the best Wrote:
> Rush Revere Wrote:
> -----
> > Yep sure the best Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Booze-free Mike Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > >
> > >
> > > Mike was sober every time I saw him sing
> > karaoke.
> > > He still sings better than anyone else in the
> > bar.
> >
> > Now by "sing karaoke" you mean fellated you,
> > correct?
>
> I think you're confusing me with one of your own
> fantasies, twat biscuit.

Hahaha! Good comeback. Word play? Nope! Pun? Nope! Witty? Nope?

Did lash out, though! A very Spewak effort.

Date: May 15, 2016 03:20PM

"Unwanted Accident" - another Fatt Rob t-shirt idea.

Date: May 15, 2016 03:26PM

Elvis pillowcase and duvet, etc. Wrote:
> You know you've all been waiting for it, so here
> are your latest Cake and Cookies' lowlights:

> They took two breaks (at 32 mins and 76 mins),
> saying "let's go to commercials" and "let's go to
> spots." Obviously, there were no such things. But
> if a radio station (other than KCJJ, which long
> ago punted on C&C) wants to play 30 and 40 minute
> long segments, Spewak has it covered.

This was made even better/worse by Robb pointing out that KCJJ no longer runs the show. What fucking spots, Robb? He is about to surpass LFF levels of not even paying attention to what HE is saying.

Posted by: Now i'm taking sides ()
Date: May 15, 2016 03:35PM

peekza Wrote:

>
> ahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Bob and Sharon's Love Child ()
Date: May 15, 2016 03:46PM

[Furniture store]

You think that I don't feel love
But what I feel for you -- TV love
In other's eyes I see reflected
A fatt boy rejected

Love child, never meant to be
Spewak, born in D of C
Vile child, never meant to be
Spewak, take a look at me

I started my life in Falls Church Stalcup store
Horny Bob left, not long after he married mom
I shared the guilt my Sharon knew
So afraid that others knew I had his name

Love child, never meant to be
Spewak, (scorned by) society
Love child, always seventeenth best
Spewak, SO different from the rest

I started school, in some worn, torn Birks that Daddy threw out
I knew the way it felt, to want to be a Kraut
Not havin' that doppel parent thing
So sure ev'ryone would see the fatt in me

Love child, vile child, never quite as good
Obese, fatt-shamed, misunderstood

But I'll always love me
I'll always love ma

Date: May 15, 2016 04:01PM

That was a wonderful tribute to Fatt Rob "Twatt Biscuitt" Spewak

Date: May 15, 2016 04:25PM

Conceived in love in 1970.
Attachments:
Sharon and her Love Child.JPG

Date: May 15, 2016 04:37PM

What has happened thereafter has been something entirely different.

Date: May 15, 2016 04:44PM

> Conceived in love in 1970.

Wow, he was hot back then. I certainly would have sucked his cock and gargled his man chum.

Date: May 15, 2016 04:47PM

While Sharon took on all comers regardless of race in another room. A "dark" room.

Posted by: New TMOS character ()
Date: May 15, 2016 06:25PM

Jeff Spicoli Wrote:
> Cary and Carla Wrote:
> -----
> > Cary: Robb is constitutionally incapable of not
> > blurting out "DOPPEL!" whenever he or someone
> else
> > says "double" in conversation.
> >
> > I pray Alamo doesn't schedule a special showing
> of
> > Double Indemnity -- not only is there the
> > guaranteed opening credits exclamation, the
> film
> > stars his favorite TV mother and father, so he
> > will be simultaneously Oedipally turgid (or have
> a
> > "rager,"
>
>
>
> "Oedipally Turgid" would be a good slogan for
> Robb's t-shirt. Or "Doppel Douchebag."
>

"Hi! I'm Non Comittal's new intern. The name's Eddie P. Turgid! The 'P' stands for Pally!

Remember, your mom loves you, so don't be too HARD ON her!"

"HAAAAAAAAARRRRD ON!"

Posted by: Ovechkin Hater Mike ()
Date: May 15, 2016 06:58PM

It was revealed today that Ovechkin's father was hospitalized and underwent heart surgery two days before the playoffs started.

Ovie took a cue from his hockey mentor Mike O'Meara and opted not to publicize this. As Mike would do, he focused on being a professional, carrying his team. After a disappointing elimination game, Ovie took questions from reporters without blaming others, then left DC to represent his birth country in another high pressure tournament. Like Mike, Ovie has been battling chronic back pain issues this season, but he will power through during the NHL off season, and continue playing for his fans.

Looks like Mike taught him well. Score one for compassion.

In other news, Mike may or may not make it downstairs tomorrow for his podcast, depending on how drunk he gets tonight. Fortunately, he doesn't NEED booze, so, fingers crossed.

Posted by: The 5000 Buckets of D'ildos ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:02PM

Ovechkin Hater Mike Wrote:
> It was revealed today that Ovechkin's father was
> hospitalized and underwent heart surgery two days
> before the playoffs started.
>
> Ovie took a cue from his hockey mentor Mike
> O'Meara and opted not to publicize this. As Mike
> would do, he focused on being a professional,
> carrying his team. After a disappointing
> elimination game, Ovie took questions from
> reporters without blaming others, then left DC to
> represent his birth country in another high
> pressure tournament. Like Mike, Ovie has been
> battling chronic back pain issues this season, but
> he will power through during the NHL off season,
> and continue playing for his fans.
>
> Looks like Mike taught him well. Score one for
> compassion.
>
> In other news, Mike may or may not make it
> downstairs tomorrow for his podcast, depending on
> how drunk he gets tonight. Fortunately, he doesn't
> NEED booze, so, fingers crossed.

Go away. Quit making up stupid shit.

Date: May 15, 2016 08:22PM

Dude, ask your whore mother for your own stupid name. Your shtick of pretending to be me got old long ago and no one buys it.

Date: May 15, 2016 08:23PM

Fortunately for everyone, Mike's Florida place only has one floor.

Date: May 15, 2016 08:27PM

Needless to say, it's true.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2016/05/15/report-alex-ovechkins-father-mikhail-was-hospitalized-two-days-prior-to-the-playoffs/

I'm so glad to that Fuckwaddle's whore mother is too dead to see this.

And DJ Fatass is too professional to let the lack of a staircase interfere with not showing up for work because of his drinking problem.

If they discuss this he'll make it all about him and his dead whore mother.

Posted by: OHM ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:38PM

TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> Fortunately for everyone, Mike's Florida place
> only has one floor.

Nice catch. If Prince had people like you to keep him grounded, he'd still be alive.

I've submitted a correction to the Internet Errata page.

Posted by: The 5000 Buckets of D'ildos ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:40PM

OHM Wrote:
> TMOS is the Best! Wrote:
> -----
> > Fortunately for everyone, Mike's Florida place
> > only has one floor.
>
> Nice catch. If Prince had people like you to keep
> him grounded, he'd still be alive.
>
> I've submitted a correction to the Internet Errata
> page.

Whatever, jackass.

Posted by: Mary O'Meara FucksNiggersInHell ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:53PM

Trying out possible new names. What do you think, Impostor Guy?

Posted by: O'Meara Daughters' Anal Warts ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:54PM

Posted by: Rob Spewak Sleepover Molester ()
Date: May 15, 2016 08:55PM

Posted by: I'm a Dramatic Little Cunt ()
Date: May 15, 2016 09:06PM

Posted by: I'm a Dramatic Little Cunt ()
Date: May 15, 2016 09:19PM

We're going with that one! Hope you don't mind.

Date: May 15, 2016 09:48PM

Fatt Rob thanking Sharon for the iPad:

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: May 15, 2016 10:26PM

>
> Katie, showing him her new dental appliance: "It's
> kind of blue."
> Spewak: "Funny, you don't look blue-ish."
> ...
> Katie: "So, I want you to be the doctor for a
> second."
> Spewak: "Yeah, I been waiting to hear that! Ha,
> ha, ha!"
> Katie: "Put it in."
> Spewak: "YEAAAAH, I BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THAT!!!"
>
> He later called Katie an 8, so they have that in
> common (in his mind).
>
> Spewak, regarding meeting Katie's Georgia friends
> on his next visit: "Here's my prediction: if I lay
> on the charm, the women will like me and the
> husbands will hate me. And if I don't lay on the
> charm, everyone will hate me."
>
> Spewak: "I could grow hair; I choose not to, I
> shave most of it."
>
> Spewak, regarding Diana Ross' Love Child: "My
> theme song. Laugh if you will, but in the summer
> of 1970, whenever that song came on, my uncle
> Bruce would turn it up very loud to piss my father
> off." (OK, good on ya, Bruce)
>

Thanks for taking "taking one for the team" to a whole new level.
Attachments:
joker-clap.gif

Date: May 15, 2016 11:27PM

Now i'm taking sides Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > ahahahahahahahahaha

did you think I forgot?

Date: May 15, 2016 11:29PM

>
> Katie, showing him her new dental appliance: "It's
> kind of blue."
> Spewak: "Funny, you don't look blue-ish."
> ...
> Katie: "So, I want you to be the doctor for a
> second."
> Spewak: "Yeah, I been waiting to hear that! Ha,
> ha, ha!"
> Katie: "Put it in."
> Spewak: "YEAAAAH, I BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THAT!!!"
>
> He later called Katie an 8, so they have that in
> common (in his mind).
>
>
> Spewak: "I could grow hair; I choose not to, I
> shave most of it."
>
> Spewak, regarding Diana Ross' Love Child: "My
> theme song. Laugh if you will, but in the summer
> of 1970, whenever that song came on, my uncle
> Bruce would turn it up very loud to piss my father
> off." (OK, good on ya, Bruce)
>

Robb wasn't alive in the Summer of 1970

Date: May 15, 2016 11:39PM

That depends on your views on abortion. Sorry. (:

Posted by: Robb fann ()
Date: May 15, 2016 11:41PM

peekza Wrote:

> .
>
> Robb wasn't alive in the Summer of 1970

Sunnier days...

Date: May 16, 2016 03:06AM

Did it ever occur to Robb that he was "Love Child" and that's the REAL reason HBS hated it when Uncle Bruce would crank it?

Date: May 16, 2016 08:30AM

peekza Wrote:
> Did it ever occur to Robb that he was "Love Child"
> and that's the REAL reason HBS hated it when Uncle
> Bruce would crank it?

Oh, yes. Yes, he knows; that's why Spewak calls it his theme song.

And Spewak was conceived in the summer of 1970, so the announcement that Sharon was preggers was Bruce's cue to be annoying DJ to HBS. Damn genetics.

Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: May 16, 2016 08:53AM

peekza Wrote:
> Robb wasn't alive in the Summer of 1970

> Did it ever occur to Robb that he was "Love Child"
> and that's the REAL reason HBS hated it when Uncle
> Bruce would crank it?

peek, with love, stay in your lane -- Cake and Cookies Commentary is admittedly not your forte.

there are masochists out there who listen for us and pass along the raw material for us to chew on.

Date: May 16, 2016 09:10AM

Keep on charmin 'em, Big fella!

Let's open the vault every-bodyyy the TMOS thread is now OFFICIALLY open for another week of fun and thrills!

(vault opening sound)

FFXU, the best way to support the show, 3.4 million posts at a time :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2016 09:10AM by 1 tmos fan.

Posted by: Guilty pleasure ()
Date: May 16, 2016 09:39AM

I'm sorry, but 1 tmos fan puts me in a good mood.

I'm like the Todd Hess of FFXU.

Posted by: Fetal Robb ()
Date: May 16, 2016 09:43AM

> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > Did it ever occur to Robb that he was "Love
> Child"
> > and that's the REAL reason HBS hated it when
> Uncle
> > Bruce would crank it?
>
> Oh, yes. Yes, he knows; that's why Spewak calls it
> his theme song.
>
> And Spewak was conceived in the summer of 1970, so
> the announcement that Sharon was preggers was
> Bruce's cue to be annoying DJ to HBS. Damn
> genetics.

Why is there never a wire clothes hanger around when you need one?

Posted by: Spewak is not that OCD after all ()
Date: May 16, 2016 09:56AM

1 tmos fan Wrote:
> Let's open the vault every-bodyyy the TMOS thread
> is now OFFICIALLY open for another week of fun and
> thrills!
>
> (vault opening sound)

Oh, but you're wrong -- the opening and closing sound is the cock-a-doodie same sound! Your darling Robbie needs to find a clip of a big vault door creaking open.

Date: May 16, 2016 10:02AM

The 5000 Buckets of D'ildos Wrote:
> Ovechkin Hater Mike Wrote:
> -----
> > It was revealed today that Ovechkin's father
> was
> > hospitalized and underwent heart surgery two
> days
> > before the playoffs started.
> >
> > Ovie took a cue from his hockey mentor Mike
> > O'Meara and opted not to publicize this. As
> Mike
> > would do, he focused on being a professional,
> > carrying his team. After a disappointing
> > elimination game, Ovie took questions from
> > reporters without blaming others, then left DC
> to
> > represent his birth country in another high
> > pressure tournament. Like Mike, Ovie has been
> > battling chronic back pain issues this season,
> but
> > he will power through during the NHL off
> season,
> > and continue playing for his fans.
> >
> > Looks like Mike taught him well. Score one for
> > compassion.
> >
> > In other news, Mike may or may not make it
> > downstairs tomorrow for his podcast, depending
> on
> > how drunk he gets tonight. Fortunately, he
> doesn't
> > NEED booze, so, fingers crossed.
>
> Go away. Quit making up stupid shit.

Au Contraire!

Well thought out and better than your best post by far. I'd give it an "8"!

Date: May 16, 2016 10:28AM

Spewak is not that OCD after all Wrote:
> 1 tmos fan Wrote:
> -----
> > Let's open the vault every-bodyyy the TMOS
> thread
> > is now OFFICIALLY open for another week of fun
> and
> > thrills!
> >
> > (vault opening sound)
>
> Oh, but you're wrong -- the opening and closing
> sound is the cock-a-doodie same sound! Your
> darling Robbie needs to find a clip of a big vault
> door creaking open.

Subtle differences! It's the nuance in TMOS that keeps us always coming back for more!

Posted by: try haaaaaarder ()
Date: May 16, 2016 11:13AM

You are sooo right, you tell him! Sounds of a door opening and slamming shut -- such a subtle, nuanced difference...keep up the good work defending TMOS -- you are their best advocate who has ever posted here. Mazel!

Date: May 16, 2016 11:58AM

try haaaaaarder Wrote:
> You are sooo right, you tell him! Sounds of a door
> opening and slamming shut -- such a subtle,
> nuanced difference...keep up the good work
> defending TMOS -- you are their best advocate who
> has ever posted here. Mazel!

Thank you, enjoy the show and pay me back by using the TMOS Amazon link! Simply the best way to support the show. Happy Mondee

Posted by: Hello dere ()
Date: May 16, 2016 12:21PM

My laptop must need a tune-up since the Amazon link won't work. I even bookmarked it. Maybe bending down the corner of my Gateway wasn't the best idea, despite Mike telling me to do it. I'll email Pony, I'm sure he'll be able to help.

Date: May 16, 2016 12:31PM

Hey, apostrophe S face! Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > Robb wasn't alive in the Summer of 1970
>
> > Did it ever occur to Robb that he was "Love
> Child"
> > and that's the REAL reason HBS hated it when
> Uncle
> > Bruce would crank it?
>
> peek, with love, stay in your lane -- Cake and
> Cookies Commentary is admittedly not your forte.
>
> there are masochists out there who listen for us
> and pass along the raw material for us to chew on.

I only listen if there is open disrespect of Robb, preferrably from his family

Date: May 16, 2016 01:10PM

OK, peekza, there was a throwaway comment from Spewak when he made a mistake and Katie called him on it. He said, Boy, you and Cary love it when I screw up.

I will keep the familial disrespect angle in mind -- one of my favs as well -- isn't it nice for us to share something with Cary and the kids? I feel it brings us closer.

Date: May 16, 2016 01:11PM

timestamp?

Posted by: Tech 411 nerd ()
Date: May 16, 2016 01:31PM

Hello dere Wrote:
> My laptop must need a tune-up since the Amazon
> link won't work. I even bookmarked it. Maybe
> bending down the corner of my Gateway wasn't the
> best idea, despite Mike telling me to do it. I'll
> email Pony, I'm sure he'll be able to help.

Sounds like you got hacked big time! Don't expect those entitled humps at the Apple Genius Bar to help you either.

Good luck. As we all know, shopping Amazon is simply the best way to support the show!

Date: May 16, 2016 01:43PM

peekza Wrote:
> timestamp?

Anything for you. 1:16.01

P.S. The lovely Merle Rogers will be visiting Katie soon. Ooooh, if only they can convince her to appear on C&C! Be still, my heart.

Posted by: oscar sez ()
Date: May 16, 2016 01:52PM

Oscar dropped some biz school lingo on BOAD this week. "value proposition"

Chad and Drab called him on it. Chad - what does that mean? Drab - none of us are going to that school, we don't know what those words mean, and you're not going to impress anybody by using them. Chad -- if you start speaking in German, it would be equally as effective.

peekstamp 11:30

Posted by: BillyBob1 ()
Date: May 16, 2016 01:58PM

Fatattone...
Attachments:
fatatoni.jpg

Date: May 16, 2016 03:16PM

Tech 411 nerd Wrote:
> Hello dere Wrote:
> -----
> > My laptop must need a tune-up since the Amazon
> > link won't work. I even bookmarked it. Maybe
> > bending down the corner of my Gateway wasn't
> the
> > best idea, despite Mike telling me to do it.
> I'll
> > email Pony, I'm sure he'll be able to help.
>
>
> Sounds like you got hacked big time! Don't expect
> those entitled humps at the Apple Genius Bar to
> help you either.
>
> Good luck. As we all know, shopping Amazon is
> simply the best way to support the show!

Agreed, would recommend purchase of a new laptop. I'm on my 3rd in the past 6 weeks, tough times over here. Drinking wine and browsing the TMOS posts here do not mix, boys and girls!

Anyways, hit up Amazon prime and they'll hook it up in no time and you'll be back talking about your favorite podcast everyboddyyyyyy!

Date: May 16, 2016 03:18PM

Thank you for the timestamps

Date: May 16, 2016 03:55PM

Wait a minute, I was told timestamps were for pussies!

Today's MBA phrase that pays: "We're going to foster your development."

Good for Chad and Drab.

TMOS is flatline sucking. It's never going to get better. I used Amazon to the tune of $600 last month and had not the slightest desire to go through the link on the TMOS page. My cold dead hands.

Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: May 16, 2016 04:36PM

peekza Wrote:
> Thank you for the timestamps

Someone has hacked peek's account!!!!

Pages: PreviousFirst...754755756757758759760761762763764...LastNext
Current Page: 759 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.