HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I cant wait to go to college
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 11, 2008 06:09PM

I'll have some of what she is having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://break.com/index/santa-cruz-ecstasy-girl.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I cant wait to go to college
Posted by: college ()
Date: April 18, 2008 10:52AM

College is overrated. I've had a good and bad experience. Just remember, if you know you will have shitty roommates early, SWITCH OUT. I got fucked, TWO YEARS IN A ROW. Glad I have my own place next year. On the other hand, my academics have been improving each year, and I can't wait to work harder the remaining semesters; plus with my job it will be great. Also I will be excited to meet other new people(which don't suck), my current friend group sucks cock. Maybe god is punishing me now, so I will learn something for the future.

Posted by: lol ()
Date: April 18, 2008 11:18AM

Roommates suck, all your friends suck... hmm. Could have nothing to do with YOU of course.

Posted by: college ()
Date: April 18, 2008 02:58PM

Yeah, sometimes we just get unlucky huh? I mean, I've moved over 20 times in my life, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Maybe I just don't like white people, all my MAIN friends at college are white. But when I look back, I have some minority friends and we click so much better. Let's see; my roommate is a druggie, and is about to fail out of college. Last year, I was with three others, one flunked out, the other is a fag that spends all his time playing games, and the other was nice but we never engaged that much. But nonetheless, I still have several highschools friends and can't wait to meet up with them again. I also have some friends I've made in classes which are so much superior. Some of it is my fault, I am too nice of a guy I think. I let people take advantage of me sometimes, and it ruins things in the end. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it isn't me, you just gotta be lucky with where they place you in freshmen year. :)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.