HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
my sister is fucking autistic retard
Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:03AM

my sister has autism, and i cant WAIT for the day she turns 18 and we get rid of her retard ass. she ruins everything. the hardwood floors smell like shit because she drags her uncleaned ass across the floor like a fucking dog. theres jello stains on the walls from her throwing it. she touched me face ALL THE TIME. she just runs up to me, touches my face and runs away like the fucking retard she is. she screams and yells ALL THE TIME. i've had to go downstairs mutiple times to tell my mom to yell at her to sit down and shut the hell up, because i cant FUCKING SLEEP. whats worse? my mom likes her more. she likes a smelly fucking retarded son of a bitch thats a waste a money, more than me. she wastes so much money, its unbelievable! she breaks dvds, dvd players, and like 3 fucking tvs. enough is enough already, i'm gonna fucking kill her. I've hit, scratched and slapped her in the face mutiple times because she DOESN'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. none of my family wants anything to do with her anymore. life would be better if we didn't have that little piece of shit. we would have more money, have better things, and have a house that wasn't embarrassing from the stains and the little retard we have running around. im embarrassed to have friends over, because of that little fucking retard. she also attacks my dog out of no where. i hope her little retard school gets blown up, and she dies. i'm so sick of this shit, i cant wait for her to leave when shes 18. better life for all of us, shes out of our fucking hair!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my sister is fucking autistic retard
Posted by: wait... ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:06AM

I didn't bother reading your post but your title says she's fucking an autistic retard..that's fucking disgusting..is she raping him?!

Posted by: are you sure... ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:09AM

"The little retard touched me face"...there was a lot of typos and grammar issues in your post. Are you sure you aren't the little retard and this story is about yourself? You know how people say things like "I have this friend.." you obviously couldn't say that since you don't have any friends, but instead of wishing your sister dead you should do her, me, your mom, dad, fairfax underground and the entire world a favor and kill yourself.

Posted by: please fill in the authour ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:14AM

Wow! No wonder your mom likes her more! You're more retarded than the certified retard! Learn how to spell and cap your letters. And although most people will probably think this is a troll, I think you're for real but you hate yourself and hate that your sister is more loved and gets more attention than you. Suicide is the only way out. Do it for your sister. You'll never have to deal with her again.

Posted by: shitforbrains ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:19AM

please fill in the authour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow! No wonder your mom likes her more! You're
> more retarded than the certified retard! Learn how
> to spell and cap your letters. And although most
> people will probably think this is a troll, I
> think you're for real but you hate yourself and
> hate that your sister is more loved and gets more
> attention than you. Suicide is the only way out.
> Do it for your sister. You'll never have to deal
> with her again.

Learn how to spell author first.

Autism is just an excuse. Autism=Bad Parenting

To the OP.. Your parents suck.

Posted by: please fill in the authour ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:22AM

Well since I copied and pasted that from the board..you should take that up with Cary you dumbfuck.

Posted by: lulzin ()
Date: April 03, 2012 03:44AM

lol, your sister isn't going anywhere at 18.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:12AM

Is that you Meade? Thats no way to talk about your sister/aunt.

Posted by: jones ()
Date: April 03, 2012 06:31PM

BEH Wrote:
> Is that you Meade? Thats no way to talk about your
> sister/aunt.

lol

Posted by: WellNow ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:40PM

Well if they do like her better you must be one sorry sack of shit

Posted by: be real ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:48PM

I doubt she is going anywhere. Autism is the latest scam for government money. Now it seems like one out of ten kids has autism. It ranks up there as a big a scam as attention deficit disorder. The doctors and drug companies are making a killing off stupid and lazy parents.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:55PM

be real Wrote:
> I doubt she is going anywhere. Autism is the
> latest scam for government money.

+1000

William Moreno gets SSI every month because of his Asperger's diagnosis. He isn't even 30 years old and he gets to sit around collecting a check funded by tax payers.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: April 03, 2012 08:02PM

eesh Wrote:
> William Moreno gets SSI every month because of his
> Asperger's diagnosis. He isn't even 30 years old
> and he gets to sit around collecting a check
> funded by tax payers.

To be fair, he appears to have significant injuries from the car crash, plus crippling depression. Both probably qualify him for SSI.

Date: April 03, 2012 08:04PM

Well... Wrote:

> To be fair, he appears to have significant
> injuries from the car crash, plus crippling
> depression. Both probably qualify him for SSI.

Depression does not get you a disability check. Please.

Posted by: ohreallynow ()
Date: April 03, 2012 08:07PM

How long has your sister been into fucking autistic retards?

THe retards must know thing I do not.

Posted by: Guess Again ()
Date: April 03, 2012 08:18PM

eesh Wrote:
> Depression does not get you a disability check.
> Please.

Actually, it can if it is significant enough. Depression can be just as disabling as physical impairment. See below.

Depression is covered in the impairment listing 12.04, Affective Disorders. To qualify for either Social Security disability or SSI disability benefits on the basis of depression, an applicant must have at least four of the following symptoms:
•lack of interest or pleasure in most activities
•decreased energy
•poor appetite or overeating
•insomnia or oversleeping
•difficulty concentrating or thinking
•lack of physical movement
•feelings of worthlessness or guilt
•paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations, or
•suicidal thoughts.

In addition, Social Security requires that your symptoms of depression cause you serious difficulty in:
•activities of daily living (ADLs)
•social functioning
•focusing, or
•repeated, extended periods of worsening symptoms (episodes of decompensation).

Alternatively, if you've experienced recurrent episodes of depression for at least two years, you might be able to qualify for disability if your depression has improved with antidepressant medication or heavy social support, but your recovery is tentative and you could experience a setback if you go back to work or change your routine.

Date: April 03, 2012 08:20PM

Ummmm, no. If you could get SSI for depression, the number of applicants would explode.

Besides, SSI is for permanent disability, if you got SSI for depression, no one would want to take psychotropic medication.

Posted by: both wrong ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:56PM

Both of you idots are wrong. You must be diagnosed before 18 to get that shit. Which is why a ton of people get denied. Trust me. I know. I get it and know people who are worse off than me and didn't get it. This is because of the age thing and because most people's depression gets worse with age so it makes sense. But lol @ your parents liking a retard who drags her shitty ass floor than you. Yikes!

Posted by: btw ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:01PM

This is one of the funniest threads here. I don't think anyone feels sorry for you and most probably laughed a lot while reading this like I did. If this is real, you deserve it. If it's fake you will most likely have a retarded kid..that's if you ever have sex..

Posted by: anddd ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:04PM

Having retarded kids is a punishment. Its a curse.

Date: April 03, 2012 10:06PM

both wrong Wrote:
> Both of you idots are wrong. You must be diagnosed
> before 18 to get that shit.

There is no difference in a diagnosis of depression whether you got it before or after you turned 18.

Posted by: durp ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:12PM

I think we can all agree this is Miz's pathetic attempt at trolling.

Posted by: the cure ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:50PM

best cure for depression is to take your gun ,if you don't have a gun then borrow one ,hell steal one if you have to .place it at face level with the business end looking at you,squeeze , don't jerk ,squeeze the trigger and wait for the flash.and presto you have just stopped being a worthless drain on society.

Posted by: lol@thisthread ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:35AM

anddd Wrote:
> Having retarded kids is a punishment. Its a curse.

I totally agree. It is karma or hell on earth for parents with retarded and "autistic" kids. If they would only aboort these kids in the womb after some kind of testing..Are we that advanced yet?

Posted by: both are wrong ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:41AM

eesh Wrote:
> both wrong Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Both of you idots are wrong. You must be
> diagnosed
> > before 18 to get that shit.
>
>
>
>
>
> There is no difference in a diagnosis of
> depression whether you got it before or after you
> turned 18.

This is true. I never said there wasn't. Its not like you have some sort of super depression or something but since I've done it myself and know others who couldn't because of age I'm just telling what I know. I could be wrong but that was my case. If those who were worse off than me were denied then it makes no real sense but I'm not going to aruge about something you are ignorant about..

Posted by: The Haufe ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:43AM

Posted by: @lol@thisthread ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:43AM

lol@thisthread Wrote:
> anddd Wrote:
> -----
> > Having retarded kids is a punishment. Its a
> curse.
>
>
> I totally agree. It is karma or hell on earth for
> parents with retarded and "autistic" kids. If they
> would only aboort these kids in the womb after
> some kind of testing..Are we that advanced yet?

Riiiight? They let you know when something is wrong with the baby so anyone who doesn't abort a retard kid deserves everything they get!

Posted by: bad azzzzzzzz ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:47AM

pissed off Wrote:
> my sister has autism, and i cant WAIT for the day
> she turns 18 and we get rid of her retard ass. she
> ruins everything. the hardwood floors smell like
> shit because she drags her uncleaned ass across
> the floor like a fucking dog. theres jello stains
> on the walls from her throwing it. she touched me
> face ALL THE TIME. she just runs up to me, touches
> my face and runs away like the fucking retard she
> is. she screams and yells ALL THE TIME. i've had
> to go downstairs mutiple times to tell my mom to
> yell at her to sit down and shut the hell up,
> because i cant FUCKING SLEEP. whats worse? my mom
> likes her more. she likes a smelly fucking
> retarded son of a bitch thats a waste a money,
> more than me. she wastes so much money,
> its unbelievable! she breaks dvds, dvd players,
> and like 3 fucking tvs. enough is enough already,
> i'm gonna fucking kill her. I've hit, scratched
> and slapped her in the face mutiple times because
> she DOESN'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. none of my
> family wants anything to do with her anymore. life
> would be better if we didn't have that little
> piece of shit. we would have more money, have
> better things, and have a house that wasn't
> embarrassing from the stains and the little retard
> we have running around. im embarrassed to have
> friends over, because of that little fucking
> retard. she also attacks my dog out of no where. i
> hope her little retard school gets blown up, and
> she dies. i'm so sick of this shit, i cant wait
> for her to leave when shes 18. better life for all
> of us, shes out of our fucking hair!

pics_or_it_didnt_happen_retro_tshirt-p23tysonreaction.gif

Posted by: Heck ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:12AM

I know exactly what you mean. I have a brother with Asperger's. And, to everyone else on here, you may think it's horrible to hate your brother for a disease he has. But you've probably never had to even talk to a person who goes on and on about some inane topic, seems to have no sense of motivation to do anything, has no regard whatsoever for the thoughts and feelings of others, and has an emotional meltdown at the slightest frustration. Try living your whole life with someone like that.

I'm 13, and my 16-year-old brother acts exactly that way. I used to feel this way, but now I have a new way of coping. I remind myself, "This isn't your problem. This is his problem, and you don't have to think about it or deal with it." Rather than feeling hatred and resentment for your immature, self-centered, and lazy brother (this is how my brother seems), try feeling sorry for him. He has to live his life with the mindset of a young child. Imagine how hard that is for him, and if you can't handle helping him get through his life, find someone who can and stay out of it.

It's not your problem, don't let it get you down. It's his problem, and he needs someone to rely on, etc.
By the way, Asperger's does not mean retardation. They are very different. Your brother is most likely very intelligent but lacks a way to communicate with others.Think of it this way. Imagine you are an 8-year-old kid who is immature and incapable of dealing with problems. Imagine yourself surrounded by people you don't know, who barely speak the same language of you. I imagine that this is what it would be like to have Asperger's. Retardation is completely different and that word shouldn't even be used anymore because it is very degrading.

Posted by: Stupid Fake Shit ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:37AM

I am sorry but Aspergers is not real. It is some fake made up disease for socially akward lazy fucks.

Date: April 04, 2012 09:04AM

Look on the bright side..autistic broads love anal, and they won't tell anyone.

Posted by: No Name56789 ()
Date: June 01, 2012 06:11PM

Sorry, but your sister wont be going anywhere when shes 18. If shes that severly disabled, shes not going to be able to take care of herself at 18 and likely never will be able to. Maybe you can ask your parents if you can stay at a friends/other family members house for a while or ask your parents to do something about her. And maybe you guys can find her something to do when she starts running around screaming? Turn on the tv or something if she likes that, shes probably running around screaming because theres nothing else for her to do. But sounds like your parents are being a bit neglectful with her, which if that wasnt the case you probably wouldnt have so many embarrassing stains in the house, so many things broken and her running around screaming.

Posted by: 2 little birds ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:53PM

eesh Wrote:
> be real Wrote:
> -----
> > I doubt she is going anywhere. Autism is the
> > latest scam for government money.
>
>
>
>
> +1000
>
>
>
>
> William Moreno gets SSI every month because of his
> Asperger's diagnosis. He isn't even 30 years old
> and he gets to sit around collecting a check
> funded by tax payers.

sounds like mephisto

Posted by: LR ()
Date: December 02, 2012 12:30AM

Wow, OP, you're such an asshole! Your sister, in my mind, has more value than you will ever have! I hope you eat shit and then die and rot in your own motherfucking shit, you selfish piece of junk! You sound like a spoiled brat.

"Oh poor me, I don't get enough attention from mommy and daddy boo hoo BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111"

Grow the fuck up and get a life! Since you don't have autism, you don't get how it feels; you think it's cool and nice and all that shit?! I can only imagine how your sister feels, you twat-mouthed loser; you think she likes this shit?! WTF is wrong with you, you little bitch?! You're way below shit and you're worthless! You need to start having lots of sympathy! I bet when your mom had you, she gave birth to some huge pile of bullshit you really are, you good-for-nothing asshole! I really hope your autistic sister murders you someday, you selfish piece of work! No wonder even God doesn't want you! I have a brother like you and I am autistic. She just has a brain disorder, you stupid fuck; she can't control how she processes her environment; it's not even her fault; she didn't ask to be autistic, you bitch! She can't help it (if she could, she would)! The last thing that your sister and your mom will ever need is having you around and you are the huge problem! Go become a street kid and learn what life is really like for you: maybe you can whore yourself out and do drugs because your life is oh so unfair! No one said that life is easy, you selfish piece of shit! I can see why your mom likes her better than your stupid, ignorant ass...AND YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO HIT, SCRATCH AND SLAP HER?!? You sick bastard! You're one fucking immature brat! Grow as many balls as you can and stop being a pussy! Oh, and try ignoring her bratty behavior, suck it up and deal with it, you mean little bitch!

Posted by: too_funny ()
Date: December 19, 2012 06:34AM

Hahahaha she Svsvouxkyzryrp

Posted by: Tard-for-the-second-time ()
Date: December 19, 2012 11:28AM

LR Wrote:
> Wow, OP, you're such an asshole! Your sister, in
> my mind, has more value than you will ever have! I
> hope you eat shit and then die and rot in your own
> motherfucking shit, you selfish piece of junk! You
> sound like a spoiled brat.
>
> "Oh poor me, I don't get enough attention from
> mommy and daddy boo hoo
> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
> 11111"
>
> Grow the fuck up and get a life! Since you don't
> have autism, you don't get how it feels; you think
> it's cool and nice and all that shit?! I can only
> imagine how your sister feels, you twat-mouthed
> loser; you think she likes this shit?! WTF is
> wrong with you, you little bitch?! You're way
> below shit and you're worthless! You need to start
> having lots of sympathy! I bet when your mom had
> you, she gave birth to some huge pile of bullshit
> you really are, you good-for-nothing asshole! I
> really hope your autistic sister murders you
> someday, you selfish piece of work! No wonder even
> God doesn't want you! I have a brother like you
> and I am autistic. She just has a brain disorder,
> you stupid fuck; she can't control how she
> processes her environment; it's not even her
> fault; she didn't ask to be autistic, you bitch!
> She can't help it (if she could, she would)! The
> last thing that your sister and your mom will ever
> need is having you around and you are the huge
> problem! Go become a street kid and learn what
> life is really like for you: maybe you can whore
> yourself out and do drugs because your life is oh
> so unfair! No one said that life is easy, you
> selfish piece of shit! I can see why your mom
> likes her better than your stupid, ignorant
> ass...AND YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO HIT,
> SCRATCH AND SLAP HER?!? You sick bastard! You're
> one fucking immature brat! Grow as many balls as
> you can and stop being a pussy! Oh, and try
> ignoring her bratty behavior, suck it up and deal
> with it, you mean little bitch!

Libby got all kinds of upset.

"You need to start having lots of sympathy!"

Explain why we have to?
I say we show some sympathy and put her out of her (and our) misery.

Which is more sympathetic institutionalize or shoot?

Date: December 19, 2012 11:44AM

Probably the best recourse would be to keep these half wits in a drug induced state of semi awareness.

The incident in Conneticut reminds us that retards are dangerous.

You wouldn't let a vicious dog or an escaped face ripping monkey to roam the streets, right?

Posted by: Autistics rule ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:36PM

TFTST, burn in hell! I know someone who is autistic and he is smart, sweet and nice. How dare you mock autistic people! You should fucking grow up!

Date: December 26, 2012 09:15AM

I know a chimpanzee that is smart and sweet and nice, but you never know when he'll rip your face off.

Posted by: colleen ()
Date: January 08, 2013 01:05PM

doesn't anyone see the frustration of this poor child ?

Posted by: Angry Sibling ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:10PM

I feel you, bro; I have an autistic little sister and there's just never a day of peace

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:17PM

Sorry that life at home sounds like hell..the best thing you can do is get good grades and hopefully move on to college and getout of the house. Your parents need to do a better job of controlling her. Could you stay with friends or relatives for awhile?

Posted by: Flar ()
Date: February 09, 2013 02:16AM

My younger sister has autism and is annoying as fuck! She may be 14, but instead of acting like a typical teenager, she actually acts more like a goddamn motherfucking 5-year-old (she also acts like a stupid fucking animal)! She still goes trick-or-treating with little kids (GAAAH, I honestly hate kids with a passion because they're annoying, snot-nosed brats, like my sister); she insists on going to crappy places like Chuck E Cheese or The Jungle (everytime my parents oblige and we go to either place, she always just plays with little kids). Strangely enough, OP, I can relate: I've banged her head against the wall and hit her, beat her up, slapped her, manhandled her, punched her and even kicked her because SHE NEVER LEAVES ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! What's most annoying about her, however, is that everytime she sees someone drive (including me and my parents), she always screams and tries to kick off her shoes; earlier today, we went to the store and after leaving the store, when we saw some random car passing by, she literally screamed in a squeaky, high-pitched voice and tried kicking off her shoes, so after going home, I slapped her in the face as hard as I could. Plus, everytime someone picks on her (including me), she never motherfucking fights back; all she does instead is cry like a little crybaby she is, so she's such a weak bitch! Sometimes she also pees and even goes poop on the floor, like some fucking dog she is instead of using the damn toilet like a typical human being, so I banged her head against the wall and even dunked her head into the toilet and gave her a swirlie! She also even squeals on me, just like some fucking bitch she is! She also even does annoying things too, such as laughing for no reason at all, hogging the damn TV all day just to watch retarded TV shows, eating in the bathroom instead of using the table, hogging the boombox all day just to listen to some retarded pop music (especially Miley Cyrus, Justin Faggot Beaver, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale and even Victoria Fucking Justice), writes retarded questions on my Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr pages, and even smears shit all over the bthroom walls with her fat, flat, uncleaned, unwiped ass! Plus, she also even eats everything in the house too much because she seems to love being a fatass! I'm glad I turned 18 last week, so at least I can graduate and go to college, far away from her obese retarded ass, and I'M JUST GETTING SO FUCKING EXCITED!!! As for my parents, well, if they're going to try forcing me to take care of her when I don't even want to, they've got another thing coming! Anyway, I hope her little fucking retard school blows up with her retarded ass in it! Everybody hates her, especially me and my best friend (yeah, and even my girlfriend)! Like I said, I can't wait to graduate from school this year, so I can go to college (I chose Harvard; we live in Bronx, New York) and gladly abandon that stupid, annoying little retarded fat fuck!

Posted by: shit ()
Date: February 09, 2013 02:35AM

Didn't they teach you about paragraphs in autism school?

This is vomit.

Posted by: Jesus crist ()
Date: February 09, 2013 07:00AM

I wonder if the OP likes to tear the wings off flys or drown little kittens in water

sounds like OP needs to be added to f.b.i. data base as potential serial killer

if the OP ever has children(gawd help us) since he has a sister that is retarded and autistic chances are pretty high it might have child suffering same infirmity
what will OP do then? drown the child or perhaps use genetic testing to avoid it

slippery slope

EMPATHY said The Lord

btws,state of Virginia is trying to close the NVJTC on Braddock Road as cost saving measure under cloak of sending these kids/adults out into group homes in the community
Kind of makes you wonder about the state representatives or bureaucrats that are pushing for this
I hope Cuccinelli ain't behind something like this.
Is he a catholic?

Posted by: blast from the past ()
Date: February 09, 2013 07:32AM

BEH Wrote:
> Is that you Meade?

No, this was a Maggie Zeh thread.

Posted by: Wayne LaPierre ()
Date: February 09, 2013 08:44AM

Life is not easy for the care taker either. You all need to relive your stress. Try one of our local shooting ranges...Get started building your arsenal!

Make sure you involve the whole family!

Posted by: Morisson ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:14AM

To that fucker who said "I hate my 14-year-old sister because she's loud, noisy, annoying, autistic, acts like a 5-year-old, acts like an animal, etc.", FUCK YOU!!! It's not even her fault that she's autistic; she can't help it; she didn't even ask for autism, you bitch! I have an autistic younger sister too; yes, she acts like an animal/5-year-old, too, but I'm not a bitch to her about it! I don't hate her; I just don't like some of the things she does. She's 16 and my parents and I (as well as everyone else I know, including my friends) tell her nicely that she isn't acting her age and that she needs to behave herself; I don't call her a weak bitch. She cries instead of fighting back because I'm sure she doesn't know how to defend herself, but I don't call her names like "weak" nor "crybaby"; instead, I do my best to comfort her; well, not only that, but i also stand up for those who pick on her and I also even tried as hard as I could to teach her how to defend herself. Oh, and she eats a lot too, and she's even closer to being overweight, but I don't call her "fat"; I just tell her nicely that she could die from obesity and that she needs to cut back on as many sweets and junk food as she can and start eating healthy instead. Oh, and yeah, she yells and screams too (and she even tries to kick off her shoes too), but I'm still not as mean to her about it. Plus, I'm turning 17 next week, so when I'll graduate from high school and go to college next year, I will miss her, unlike your stupid ass who probably won't miss your own sister at all! You said you're 18, right? Well, you don't act as such; you're really acting more like a 12-year-old; ACT YOUR AGE!!! Adults 18 and over are supposed to be nice and more mature to disabled folks (including those with autism), not mean! She's the only sister you have, so be as nice to her as you can because I'm sure that after you graduate from high school yourself, you won't have enough time left until the day you go to college. Until your day comes, suck it up and get your act together, you mean little bitch!

Posted by: kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:44AM

Morisson's post......... the condensed version

To that fucker slkjd s kd sk dhjfaof aos aspfjsl, noisy autistic kdjfnlw animal kasjfosl annoying edjkkdf , FUCK YOU sk s =sejikasf kjd sdfjk autism, you bitch, s kdjfoa oijoi asfhpsf ksjfoas,jfposijfoisjf dkjos od d s s d, my parents are weak bitches, d jskh d kis d jdkkkd jal kdj she doesn't act her age kajk fuck you dk ks oeohdks, she cries kdnjk f d k s crybaby fat pig and im in high school and dmdnfksf eat healthy, you pig and fuck you djka fkd joajfoaid fjk iksdjfoiks ikd, bitch, fuck you,dkijhojops she yells and screams, hdhddd hs josfj poas, kick off your shoes o[ajfs fikjaoidhjfoisdjf o skh god-= nijd---g m, she's the only sister you have, kdjosf os fuck you kdo ios you stupid ass, fuck you, dkaj of iouj [sf k I;m going to college , fuck you.adhjid[g ks h, ACT YOUR AGE, kdjldmmdkhkjsfjh lkdsk jhsokjf. act your age, fuck you,a kmjldslkfjlskjlkjdoljos dkjfosijfo, ass hole, fjkd[syou disabled 12 year old, lslj lk dkjsolkfd dkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdjoasjfos, d sdkj s you, k,doajfos o[[sfjl , suck it up, suck it up, fuck. slld s , sjflsjkld fuck, fuck... sljld.lkldj fyokds pkd m you bitch, those with autism, sdlkjfosljkjdfklsjd kdhko , fuck you.ksjofsjoikjodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijfoasihjfosif iajfoisjfoaijfoisjfiksjfism,, suck it up, bitch

Posted by: Forever Anonymous ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:08AM

^^STFU, above! Morisson is just standing up to that so-called "18-year-old" loser! Stop mocking his well-said post, you uneducated, ignorant faggot! I bet you're one of the idiots who just don't want to understand! Don't you have anything better to do?! I hope you grow up, get a life, get a job and get a girlfriend!

*slaps kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck hard across the face for refusing to understand autism*

Date: February 12, 2013 01:11AM

To OP and Flar, your sisters are autistic because vaccines cause autism; it's a shame that most parents simply will NOT educate themselves about the poisonous vaccines we wish they didn't shoot up our kids with.

Don't blame your sisters; blame your parents (or some shitty doctors they shouldn't have trusted)

Date: February 12, 2013 01:18AM

Morrison, nice to see you doing the best you can to actually take care of your sister. My 4-year-old daughter has autism too, and everyone who knows her adores her, just as much as you probably adore your sister. Those who mock people with autism are ignorant.

The rest of you guys (yes, that means you evil haters) are losers.

Posted by: Sarge ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:24AM

OK, my sister is retarded and doesn't want to take pills when I ask her to. Nope, it may not be her fault, since I know she can't help it, but it's not even my fault neither. While she often makes my life hard, I don't wish death on her (nor would I ever wish for her school to blow up), unlike these evil haters in here; I just hope that someday she'll try to find a job and then move far away from me. So I guess my thoughts aren't really as bad as others, right? :)

To make this long comment short, my sister is retarded and, until I turn 18 (I'm 15, BTW, and she's 10), I have to live with her, whether I like it or not. :(

Posted by: Morisson ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:31AM

kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck, shut up! I would never call my parents weak bitches neither; my parents are pretty awesome and they not only did fine teaching me to respect my sister; they also are kind, loving parents! As for my sister, thanks to my parents, I grew to respect her. You're an uneducated, ignorant moron! Oh, and learn to spell and STOP SPEAKING GIBBERISH!!!

Posted by: Morrison ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:33AM

Oh, and oops, I mean "stand up to those who pick on her" (sorry about that)

Posted by: Jesse ()
Date: February 12, 2013 01:43AM

You guys are just sick in the head! I have an autistic cousin who lives in Manhattan (I live in Denver) and he's way smarter than you'll ever be! He can draw, paint, sing (he even told me, my parents and sister that he wants to study to be an opera singer), dance, read, write, take awesome photographs and (yeah, I bet) make nicer blog sites than this piece of shit webpage one of you losers made. Have fun hating on autistic people, you misinformed rejects!

Date: February 12, 2013 01:52PM

Please Jesse,tell us everything about your wonderfully retarded cousin, not just the good things.

How about the drooling, the outbursts of violence and self mutilation?

Not to mention the snot in the nose, the brown stains in his pants , the horrible table manners?

The way you describe your deformed cousin, everyone would want an autistic child.

But in reality, they're not that much fun to be around.

Posted by: Jessie ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:16PM

BEH, you dumb, uneducated shit, he never does things like that! Not only can he do what I've described yesterday (and smart), but he's also well-behaved (and also even knows how to use the toilet). Plus, even his table manners are just fine. Sounds to me like the OP must've had shitty parents who have no fucking idea how to properly discipline either of their kids (I'm sure that even autistic kids can always be properly disciplined too, and so can kids with SAS (Spoiled Asshole Syndrome))! It's not even the autistic people's fault that they're autistic, you Neo-Nazi bitch! I'm pretty sure that my cousin didn't even ask to be autistic! You don't have autism, so you don't understand how it feels! Well, why don't you try walking in their shoes, you ignorant, uneducated Neo-Nazi scum who suffers from Spoiled Asshole Syndrome? I guarantee that it will be a lot harder than walking in your own shoes, you selfish asshole! Seriously, just grow up and get a life!

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:41PM

To all of you evil, selfish, uneducated, ignorant, self-centered pussy-ass bitches who hate (and even abuse) your autistic siblings, claim that they "make your lives miserable" and even wish death upon them, STFU! Like Jessie said, you don't understand how it feels to be autistic, since you don't have it! Oddly enough, I had a brother with Down-Syndrome once and, even though I don't hate him, he was a few times worse than your autistic siblings. He soiled his pants; he peed on the floor, sometimes he smeared some shit all the bathroom walls (and floor); he even once ruined one house that we moved into a long time ago so badly that we couldn't even sell that house again; he raped our family cat; he broke our computers due to some huge amount of porn that he downloaded (and even watched); he would yell and scream a lot; he had awful table manners; he drooled at times; he tried to cut himself with a santoku; he even let some snot ooze out of his nose; he even chased me around the house with a steak knife; he even slapped my dad a few times; he even embarrassed us in public so much that we couldn't have social lives (or even go out for a social life) anymore. But guess what? Unlike you, I just stuck through it all and never ever complained about his behavior. Plus, when he died a few years ago, i was actually fucking sad because I knew that his disability wasn't (and will never be) his fault, that he couldn't help it, that he didn't ask to be that way and he actually had it worse than my family and I can comprehend. Sounds like you guys need to get a fucking grip, STFU, suck it up and just deal with it, you winging, narrow-minded, selfish, self-centered pussy-ass bitches!

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:41PM

OOps, I meant "Jesse"

Posted by: Jesse ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:12AM

First of all, I accidentally spelled my name like "Jessie" instead of "Jesse". Sorry about that.

Second of all, Gary, you really took some of my words out of my mouth. Oh, and sorry about your brother.

To the rest of you evil haters (including BEH), everyone who knows my cousin respects him. You guys are still uneducated, ignorant losers who are supposed to but just don't want to understand how it feels to be autistic!

Posted by: Clara ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:25AM

You idiots, autistic people are some of the most unbelievably intelligent people in the world! Albert Einstein had autism, did not speak until he was 5-years-old and, believe it or not, he grew up to be a scientist, so he was very smart! As for Bill Gates, he has autism too, and he's just as smart, so not all autistic people do weird things like drool, soil their pants, mutilate themselves, eat like pigs, shoot out snots from their noses, etc. How dare you mock autistic people! I hope you guys burn in hell! Plus, I know someone who is autistic and that person is really smart, sweet and nice. You might want to grow up, you immature morons! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Oh, and as for that equally sick bastard, he can always leave the house anytime if he can't deal with it, so why should his sister do that? She's just a disabled child! You guys are sick! Again, grow the hell up!

Posted by: Tooters ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:32AM

YOU SICKO, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DROWNED AT BIRTH!!! NASTY-ASS VILE PONDLIFE SCUMS LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE A FAMILY!!! IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR SISTER'S FAULT THAT SHE HAS AUTISM, SO STOP BEING SUCH A VICIOUS BITCH!!! CARRY ON WITH THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS AND, TRUST ME, KARMA WILL HAVE TO PAY YOU A NICE, FRIENDLY VISIT!!!

Posted by: Miles ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:38AM

WOW, OP, YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!! YOUR AUTISTIC SISTER, IN MY MIND, HAS MORE VALUE THAN YOU'LL EVER HAVE!!! NOW EAT SHIT AND THEN DIE AND ROT IN YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, YOU SELFISH PIECE OF JUNK!!! SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE AUTISM, YOU DON'T GET HOW IT FEELS!!! YOU THINK IT'S COOL AND NICE AND ALL THAT SHIT?!? I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW YOUR SISTER FEELS, YOU TWAT-MOUTHED PRICK!!! YOU THINK SHE LIKES THIS SHIT?!? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU LIL' BITCH?!? YOU'RE WAY BELOW SHIT AND YOU'RE WORTHLESS!!! YOU NEED TO START HAVING LOTS OF GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SYMPATHY!!! I BET WHEN YOUR MOM HAD YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO SOME HUGE PILE OF BULLSHIT YOU REALLY ARE, YOU GOOD-FOR=NOTHING CUNT!!! SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COUNT ON HER OWN OLDER BROTHER!!! SHE CAN'T EVEN HELP IT; IF SHE COULD, SHE MOTHERFUCKING WOULD!!! NOW STFU AND GO SLASH YOUR OWN THROAT!!! YOU'RE WORTHLESS!!!

Posted by: Someone who herd u leik Mudkipz ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:40AM

My cup of care is empty

Posted by: Michael Savage ()
Date: February 13, 2013 12:42AM

Hmmmm, now let's just ponder why your mom prefers such a smelly little retard over you

Posted by: kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck ()
Date: February 13, 2013 01:36AM

Forever Anonymous Wrote:
> ^^STFU, above! Morisson is just standing up to
> that so-called "18-year-old" loser! Stop mocking
> his well-said post, you uneducated, ignorant
> faggot! I bet you're one of the idiots who just
> don't want to understand! Don't you have anything
> better to do?! I hope you grow up, get a life, get
> a job and get a girlfriend!
>
> *slaps kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck hard across the face
> for refusing to understand autism*

I understand autism.

solokjdfpdopmsj dkjaljas ksjf [ajfslk pj jaopisjf askjfoasjfosjfo jos f[aojfos [ajfoisjosjoisjiddddddddddddddddddd jk is o o[ jos o[osijosjpoijoksjo i poaso ojfosidosjosij iedddddddddddddddddddddijo ios foijoooooooooos jfiosa fpisufpoaifjosifoafoaifoasifjoasifoaiufo i isdfosuf p-oaiufoasfpaoufaoufoasufosfuoaoi -a9uf9aosuf-a9 9asdifidii diddd ddddddddujf9su-wan9auf -a9uf-as9fua9souf0sf-af-asf9usa0fuasfuas9fs0ofuoisufoisi idhfis idid fisufasufosufoauoaufoiu isdfuo9s iuduid iduhf oshidf 9-8u9wfiwer9uf idjfoeujosfjsofuisaof u9ud di d d d dhosf hio90eufooiosjfos oaosfosijfosfosufosufosf dkjhsk di odddddddddd iosjfpa fiposfios fosf u9ou90u-asf -0asfuoasfosufo ihji iiso fosufosu fo-sisdi souajpifgofdiu-a fosuf0sf0sfuoid ijhou9didid iidiidisfasofu0sfus9ofusa-f-asufa-9sfu-asf-as kz kdpsjfpkj cpkzsdjck kdkddjkjf o[ajfisjfis ksjdfk kjdlf apsidfjsokos kfjsfpaoa[-fosjsk dfksdjkj dkdkdkjiohospf ksikfjaosfa-pjosdfoij-pwojedijpo aosjsoikd iosjosidji ikjfi ioo-asfiaofusziofji isdhjfiosf-asifu-asu9 iosf9osf-a isdhj isid uidididi idi duf9os dd d dif0wk ros f949gu-ap oaugjps090rog ios0aejsoufosuaosufs0ofi9 n89e0edenuid d0p0-0doi fusfu-eg0u-fdopdis-ifaisopfipipsispoifsofiosuf-0auo niidiidid0-a0sif0dnf-9auf0s0soi0d duj0fiojsfsdojidosiodi disov8e fd9s 0sj djs f00sbzsdpf0sfuas-9f skjo o0sf slkjkko k kjk dkid kd o fakfjo kkd josdfua k sljf osjossldj ddd k skfjsofjapofasipofjsofjsodjfok idoos foasdjfos sokfof -apsksfjodg-fs[-s0s]] ks kjd oak fsikj kjd kkd f idkdkd oapsfjiasjod ikk d0 sfsoifjos-f asjoi opfjo-s o-askdf ikdoa-jdk iida- fisjdoid0ossiodfhjios

See?

Posted by: Pickles ()
Date: February 13, 2013 02:24AM

You're a cunt! Your sister just has a disability...AND YOU WANT HER TO DIE?!? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? You think she can help being the way she is?! Well, what if you were fucking autistic?! Would you want your siblings to want to kill you?! I think not!

Posted by: CJ ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:33AM

Agreed. You really sound like a spoiled brat.

"Oh poor me, I don't get enough attention from mommy and daddy"

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Also: "I've hit, scratched, slapped and bitten her"

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself! I bet you probably do it when your parents aren't looking and you do it because you know she can't tell on you. You're one horrid little piece of shit!

Date: February 13, 2013 03:37AM

kasjdksjfdlaskjdlafuck wrote:
>I understand autism.

>solokjdfpdopmsj dkjaljas ksjf [ajfslk pj jaopisjf askjfoasjfosjfo jos f[aojfos >[ajfoisjosjoisjiddddddddddddddddddd jk is o o[ jos o[osijosjpoijoksjo i poaso >ojfosidosjosij iedddddddddddddddddddddijo ios foijoooooooooos jfiosa >fpisufpoaifjosifoafoaifoasifjoasifoaiufo i isdfosuf >p-oaiufoasfpaoufaoufoasufosfuoaoi -a9uf9aosuf-a9 9asdifidii diddd >ddddddddujf9su-wan9auf -a9uf-as9fua9souf0sf-af-asf9usa0fuasfuas9fs0ofuoisufoisi idhfis idid fisufasufosufoauoaufoiu >isdfuo9s iuduid iduhf oshidf 9-8u9wfiwer9uf idjfoeujosfjsofuisaof u9ud di d d >d dhosf hio90eufooiosjfos oaosfosijfosfosufosufosf dkjhsk di odddddddddd >iosjfpa fiposfios fosf u9ou90u-asf -0asfuoasfosufo ihji iiso fosufosu fo-sisdi >souajpifgofdiu-a fosuf0sf0sfuoid ijhou9didid iidiidisfasofu0sfus9ofusa-f-asufa-9sfu-asf-as kz kdpsjfpkj cpkzsdjck kdkddjkjf o[ajfisjfis ksjdfk kjdlf >apsidfjsokos kfjsfpaoa[-fosjsk dfksdjkj dkdkdkjiohospf ksikfjaosfa-pjosdfoij-pwojedijpo aosjsoikd iosjosidji ikjfi ioo-asfiaofusziofji isdhjfiosf-asifu-asu9 >iosf9osf-a isdhj isid uidididi idi duf9os dd d dif0wk ros f949gu-ap >oaugjps090rog ios0aejsoufosuaosufs0ofi9 n89e0edenuid d0p0-0doi fusfu-eg0u-fdopdis-ifaisopfipipsispoifsofiosuf-0auo niidiidid0-a0sif0dnf-9auf0s0soi0d >duj0fiojsfsdojidosiodi disov8e fd9s 0sj djs f00sbzsdpf0sfuas-9f skjo o0sf >slkjkko k kjk dkid kd o fakfjo kkd josdfua k sljf osjossldj ddd k >skfjsofjapofasipofjsofjsodjfok idoos foasdjfos sokfof -apsksfjodg-fs[-s0s]] ks >kjd oak fsikj kjd kkd f idkdkd oapsfjiasjod ikk d0 sfsoifjos-f asjoi opfjo-s o-askdf ikdoa-jdk iida- fisjdoid0ossiodfhjios

>See?

Seriously, stop speaking gibberish! No one can understand you if you keep speaking gibberish!

Posted by: Olwen ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:41AM

You fucking freak ass bitch, your sister just has a brain condition; she can't control what she's doing AND YOU WANT HER TO DIE?!? YOU SICK BASTARD!!! She should be the one complaining that she has to live with your bitchiness for a long time!

"Oh poor me (not my sister), my sister has autism so she should die"

Listen to me! You're a pussy...AND YOU HIT A DISABLED GIRL?!? WTF, MAN?!? Your sister should find a different family if your family is really "tired" of her. You're a stinking, filthy creature!

Posted by: a liberal ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:44AM

I'm a genius so shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Hilda ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:44AM

Wow, how could you say that? She has a brain disorder and you dare criticize her? Wow, that's just plain evil! You need to be patient with people like that.

Posted by: a liberal. ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:48AM

I'm a genius so shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Skyler ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:53AM

To be honest, I have high-functioning autism, although my autism is not as bad as your sister's...and I agree that some of the things she does may be annoying and gross.

However, you must understand that she just has a disability, that it's not even her fault, that she can't help it and that she never asked for autism.

Seriously, what if you were in her shoes? And I would be your brother and beat you, berate you, tell you to "fuck off" all the time, wish death upon you and say "I hate you" to your face every single day?

I just hope you're happy that you don't have autism yourself because, trust me, growing up with autistic siblings isn't easy, even if one of them has high-functioning autism (like me).

Oh, and if you were going to call me names like "stupid", "fat", "smelly", "retarded", etc., you would hurt me because, to be honest, I have feelings too, like everyone else.

Posted by: Bianca ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:59AM

I hope your autistic sister murders you tonight, you selfish piece of shit! No wonder even God doesn't want you neither! I have a brother like you and I also have a daughter with autism and, believe or not, I love her with all my heart! Anyway, your sister just has a brain disorder, you stupid fuck! She can't control how she processes her environment! The last thing she (and even your mom) will ever need is having you around and you're the problem! Go become a street kid so you can learn what your life is really like for you; maybe you can whore yourself out and do drugs because your life is "oh, so unfair"! Well, listen up, pussy! No one said that life is easy, you piece of shit! You make me sick! If you want, I can send you a rope, all noosed up and ready to go!

Posted by: Sweet Pea ()
Date: February 13, 2013 04:08AM

LMAO, you're a dickhead! I honestly hope you burn in hell for what you posted! Autism is not fake; autism is real! I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of autistic children out there who are smarter than your ignorant ass will ever be; I can see why your mom likes your sister more than your sorry ass. If you can't deal with your sister, move out---or better yet, just kill yourself; while you may not know it, you would end up doing the entire world a favor. AND YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE FUCKING TIME TO HIT HER, SLAP HER AND EVEN SCRATCH HER?!? Dude, you're one fucking immature brat! Grow some fucking balls and stop being such a pussy! Oh, and calling her "retarded" doesn't even help your case neither. Oh, and don't say shit like "I hope she dies" just because you're mad at her; she may have a disability, but she's still your sister, so be nice to her, suck it up and deal with it!

Posted by: Whitney ()
Date: February 13, 2013 04:11AM

OMG you need to stop being mean to your sister! I hope everyone in your family likes her better than you because she has problems with her brain, while you only have bigger problems with your rage AND NOW GOD?!? HELLO THERE!!! Retarded people can't help what's happened to them! Seriously, what if you were that retarded? And your sister, who would be the normal one, would constantly want you out of the house? You're a truly selfish, horrible person and I hope you realize it!

Posted by: The Conserveturd ()
Date: February 13, 2013 04:12AM

What makes you think your autistic sister will leave the house when she turns 18?

Posted by: sorryforyoubro ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:55PM

sorry to hear it man.Ive never had good experiences with autistic people. I hate how they get hurt so easy and never try to cover for you.(I threw a eraser at my friend in middle school and it hit a autistic kid,he started CRYiNG over it, and I got detention.)I guess my advice is to just ignore it as much as possible.

Posted by: PROUD ()
Date: April 17, 2013 11:58PM

HEY DIPSHOOTS WE ARE NOT RETARDED OK!!! WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU SO F THE HELL OFF YOU AND ALL THESE OTHER BIGOTS DON"T SPEAK FOR US WE SPEAK FOR OURSELVES. I"M TIRED OF ALL YOU TYPICAL PEOPLE CALLING US "CERTIFIED RETARDS AND ETC. F OFF CUT THE ABELISM CRAP!!

Posted by: Offended ()
Date: April 18, 2013 12:15AM

PROUD Wrote:
> HEY DIPSHOOTS WE ARE NOT RETARDED OK!!! WE ARE
> PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU SO F THE HELL OFF YOU AND ALL
> THESE OTHER BIGOTS DON"T SPEAK FOR US WE SPEAK FOR
> OURSELVES. I"M TIRED OF ALL YOU TYPICAL PEOPLE
> CALLING US "CERTIFIED RETARDS AND ETC. F OFF CUT
> THE ABELISM CRAP!!

Typical people? So now you're being prejudiced against neuro-typical people, saying we all make fun of autism. Seriously, if you really are autistic then you'd know that generalizing is not the right thing to do.

Posted by: JJ XI ()
Date: June 18, 2013 10:21AM

this is exactly how i feel

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: June 18, 2013 01:20PM

I love those goofy bastards!

Posted by: michael ()
Date: June 27, 2013 06:13PM

This has got to be the hell section of Google search. LOL! Children that come to complain about other children. What a bunch of babies.

Posted by: Numbat ()
Date: March 03, 2014 02:31AM

Or maybe that's because you're a dumbass who, instead of being grateful your sister is still alive, you would rather sit in front of your computer and type in Fairfax Underground about how bad your pathetic life is since you have to live with your autistic sister, whose life is going to be so hard on her anyway! I honestly wish you would commit suicide tonight; it's people like you who must've made this world a little more fucked up than it already is! Get over your fucking self! I bet the reason why your parents probably prefer your sister more is because, even if she's autistic, she's way better than you'll ever be! I hope you like the heat because you're definitely going straight to Hell! Enjoy it!

Posted by: Lumpy ()
Date: March 03, 2014 02:43AM

Well, first of all, I was surprised that you are treating your sister like that.

"WAAAAAAAAAH, she breaks all of our expensive high-tech gadgets, blah blah blah"

Seriously, how can you think of that when she obviously just has a mental disorder with her brain? You're acting really selfish and abusive to her. You don't understand, you selfish bastard; that's not how you treat disabled kids. I have a mentally-disabled cousin who lives just two hours away from me (which is just fine by me). Yeah, he gets pretty annoying sometimes, but never in a million years would I ever lay a hand on him because that's too sad. You need a reality check, mate. I bet your family must've been so sick and tired of your presence that they can't wait until you turn 18 and leave the house. Plus, how did you know that your sister will move out after turning 18 herself? She probably won't be able to even go to college because of her disability. STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, YOU LITTLE FUCK, AND REALIZE THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ABUSE YOUR AUTISTIC SISTER LIKE THAT. YOU HAVE A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH SELFISHNESS AND ARROGANCE.

Oh, and after reading this, the only retarded person that I've just read about so far is YOU. Get your head out of your ass, kid, and stop complaining about how your retarded sister gets all the attention that she rightfully deserves. You're just sad.

Posted by: Genie ()
Date: March 03, 2014 03:00AM

I'm currently majoring in Psychology now and it really breaks my heart how you treat someone, especially your own mentally-disabled sister, like this. Your mother has the right to love her and so should you. Stop focusing on what she breaks, how she wakes you up all night with her incessant screaming and how she's so agitating and just realize that she just cannot control any of her own actions like you can control all of yours. The only lesson that I think about is if you were the autistic one. Disabled kids can detect their feelings, so if you were the autistic one, then how would you feel if your sister started abusing you like this? You disgust me. You seem to envy your sister and how she always gets her own way and all the attention that you've been craving your whole life. She definitely deserves this, so be a good boy, stop acting selfish and listen to your mother.

I remember that movie called "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" and I think you should definitely try watching it sometime. That movie includes a mentally retarded kid and I'm sure you'll definitely be able to relate.

Posted by: Smiffy ()
Date: March 03, 2014 03:17AM

Wow, dude! Seriously? You sound like some spoiled little piece of shit that needs to be kicked out. How dare you say those things about your sister. I have an autistic little brother who is seven-years my junior (he's 8-years-old now and I will turn 16 in two weeks this month) and as much as he annoys the shit out of me sometimes, I still love him unconditionally; I love him anyway because that's my brother, my little buddy, my flesh and blood. Sounds to me like you must've had anger/jealousy issues that need to be addressed and sorted out ASAP. Grow the fuck up, kid...

Posted by: Brutus ()
Date: March 03, 2014 03:22AM

It's sick what you do to her; this post makes me want to vomit. Your sister just as a brain disorder and you just treat her as if she does this all to annoy you. She can't help it; it's not like she made it her sole purpose to bother you; if anything, I bet you're the one who made it yours to fuck her over. No, I'm not saying that you should go die like some of these people say; I'm just saying that you need to reevaluate your whole fucking life and help her out the best you can to make up for the shit that you chose to put her through.

Posted by: Porky ()
Date: March 03, 2014 05:36AM

To that asshole who made this threat, two words: FUCK YOU! It's not your sister's fault that she has autism and she can't help it. I got news for you: I have two younger twin brothers that are 5-years my junior (one of them has Down's Syndrome and another one has Asperger's Syndrome and I'm 17 years old now); believe me, sometimes they annoy me so much that I have to sleep over at my friend's house for a few days just to get away from them. But despite it all, I still love them anyway and I would never imagine myself treating either of them the way you do. Maybe your sister must've been put here to teach you a lesson, you filthy shithead! Your parents need to call the cops on you for abuse/assault and battery.

Posted by: Porky ()
Date: March 03, 2014 05:36AM

Shit, I actually meant "thread"

Posted by: NinjaBoi ()
Date: March 03, 2014 06:07AM

Wow, you sound like you would just be a wonderful delight to be around. Maybe your family can't wait until the day you turn 18 so they will throw you out of the house and keep your mentally-handicapped sister. Maybe everyone will be better off without you.

Posted by: Smiffy ()
Date: March 03, 2014 06:17AM

Amen to many of the above (excluding these other evil haters in this thread). This thread makes me sick! I could never imagine treating my brother like this at all. You see, as I said, my brother has autism and he's had such a huge impact on me that, thanks to him and his specialness, I've long since grown dedicated to helping and caring for as many disabled kids (including the mentally-disabled ones) as possible. As for the OP? Ugh, that person is sick! I wish I could find out where he lives so I can call the police and make sure that they throw him to jail. But first of all, I will do the same to those who do such vile shit to his/her sister. Oh well, I'll see what I can do to go on about reporting that fool.

Oh, and BTW, I actually meant "seven-and-a-half-years my junior".

Posted by: One pissed off brother ()
Date: March 11, 2014 02:10AM

Mu sister, who is 2 1/2 years my junior, has autism and she's as annoying as fuck! Yes, she may be a human, but instead of literally acting like an actual human, SHE JUST ACTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING ANIMAL!!! Yes, we have moved from one house to another many times and the last time we moved (we have moved into yet another new house recently) and all I know is that she would probably fuck up our new house, just like she did the last ones. Plus, even if we were kids and if anyone would pick on her, she never fought back at all, so I had to do it for her (I only did it because my parents wanted me to); all she did instead was CRY, CRY, CRY, CRY AND CRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Plus, she used to yell and scream all the time and I remember having to run to my parents and telling them that they needed to yell at her to sit down and shut up many times because I couldn't fucking sleep! One night, she came to my room and tried to make me go downstairs with her, but I simply refused and said "NO, NOW LET ME SLEEP, YA BITCH!!!", so she started crying. She also does other retarded things, like writing some shit about me at Facebook, laughing for no reason out of nowhere, hanging out in the bathroom, locking the door in her stinky ass bedroom, going into my parents' room without permission, hogging the TV and watching those retarded TV shows, waking me up almost all night long, playing video games all night when I've been trying to get some sleep, and even snitching on me like a little bitch that she really is! GRRRRRR!!! Plus, she even used to hog the radio all day and listen to retarded pop music (especially Radio Fucking Disney, which I know is for little kids)! Oh, and she eats too much in the house because she seems to literally love being a fatass and, a few years ago, when my grandma tried to offer her some healthy snacks or something, all she (my sister) did was refuse, just like some fat bitch that she still is! Just a day before yesterday, I have slammed her against the wall and told her that if she called my mom or even my grandma, I would gladly break her neck and kill her. I've also hit, shoved, scratched, punched, kicked and even slapped her before because she wouldn't leave me the hell alone! Oh, and two weeks ago, one late night, I was about to go to bed (we were moving the whole time), I caught her having fun and stole her Macbook and her TV (even though my parents eventually made me let her get them back) and even started screaming in her ugly face and even swore at her, saying as many swear words as I could think of, and when my crazy mom tried to stop me, I talked back to her and said "I'M AN ADULT AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!!! THIS ANNOYING, STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF DOG SHIT DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REWARDING HER WHEN YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHING HER INSTEAD?!?!?!?!?!?"

Fuck, man! If it weren't for my parents spoiling the shit out of her, then I would've fucked her over all I wanted! Everybody hates her, especially me! Ugh, she doesn't have friends...and you know what's worse? She literally loves being without friends! Plus, she often stands in the fucking way when I try to move out of the way...and she does that on purpose just to make me mad! Oh, and one day, my mom asked me if I would care for my sister if anything happened to my parents. Oh how fucking wonderful. I'm going to get married with my wife, have some kids of my own and still have to take care of that crazy autistic retarded wild animal bitch that my sister is. Uh, no, mom! I won't care for her at all because...you know why? Because I would end up killing her on the spot and I don't even want to go to jail!

I hope her little fucking retard wild animal college gets blown up with her in it! I also look forward to the day I graduate, land a great job and move out; I would be so fucking excited that, as soon as I move out, I won't have to deal with that stupid, weak-minded, ugly, retarded little autistic wild animal fat fuck!

Posted by: One pissed off brother ()
Date: March 11, 2014 02:11AM

Oops, I meant "My"

Posted by: Polo ()
Date: March 11, 2014 02:54AM

One pissed off brother Wrote:
> Mu sister, who is 2 1/2 years my junior, has
> autism and she's as annoying as fuck! Yes, she may
> be a human, but instead of literally acting like
> an actual human, SHE JUST ACTS LIKE A
> MOTHERFUCKING ANIMAL!!! Yes, we have moved from
> one house to another many times and the last time
> we moved (we have moved into yet another new house
> recently) and all I know is that she would
> probably fuck up our new house, just like she did
> the last ones. Plus, even if we were kids and if
> anyone would pick on her, she never fought back at
> all, so I had to do it for her (I only did it
> because my parents wanted me to); all she did
> instead was CRY, CRY, CRY, CRY AND CRY!!!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Plus, she used to yell
> and scream all the time and I remember having to
> run to my parents and telling them that they
> needed to yell at her to sit down and shut up many
> times because I couldn't fucking sleep! One night,
> she came to my room and tried to make me go
> downstairs with her, but I simply refused and said
> "NO, NOW LET ME SLEEP, YA BITCH!!!", so she
> started crying. She also does other retarded
> things, like writing some shit about me at
> Facebook, laughing for no reason out of nowhere,
> hanging out in the bathroom, locking the door in
> her stinky ass bedroom, going into my parents'
> room without permission, hogging the TV and
> watching those retarded TV shows, waking me up
> almost all night long, playing video games all
> night when I've been trying to get some sleep, and
> even snitching on me like a little bitch that she
> really is! GRRRRRR!!! Plus, she even used to hog
> the radio all day and listen to retarded pop music
> (especially Radio Fucking Disney, which I know is
> for little kids)! Oh, and she eats too much in the
> house because she seems to literally love being a
> fatass and, a few years ago, when my grandma tried
> to offer her some healthy snacks or something, all
> she (my sister) did was refuse, just like some fat
> bitch that she still is! Just a day before
> yesterday, I have slammed her against the wall and
> told her that if she called my mom or even my
> grandma, I would gladly break her neck and kill
> her. I've also hit, shoved, scratched, punched,
> kicked and even slapped her before because she
> wouldn't leave me the hell alone! Oh, and two
> weeks ago, one late night, I was about to go to
> bed (we were moving the whole time), I caught her
> having fun and stole her Macbook and her TV (even
> though my parents eventually made me let her get
> them back) and even started screaming in her ugly
> face and even swore at her, saying as many swear
> words as I could think of, and when my crazy mom
> tried to stop me, I talked back to her and said
> "I'M AN ADULT AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I
> WANT!!! THIS ANNOYING, STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF DOG
> SHIT DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE
> YOU REWARDING HER WHEN YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHING HER
> INSTEAD?!?!?!?!?!?"
>
> Fuck, man! If it weren't for my parents spoiling
> the shit out of her, then I would've fucked her
> over all I wanted! Everybody hates her, especially
> me! Ugh, she doesn't have friends...and you know
> what's worse? She literally loves being without
> friends! Plus, she often stands in the fucking way
> when I try to move out of the way...and she does
> that on purpose just to make me mad! Oh, and one
> day, my mom asked me if I would care for my sister
> if anything happened to my parents. Oh how fucking
> wonderful. I'm going to get married with my wife,
> have some kids of my own and still have to take
> care of that crazy autistic retarded wild animal
> bitch that my sister is. Uh, no, mom! I won't care
> for her at all because...you know why? Because I
> would end up killing her on the spot and I don't
> even want to go to jail!
>
> I hope her little fucking retard wild animal
> college gets blown up with her in it! I also look
> forward to the day I graduate, land a great job
> and move out; I would be so fucking excited that,
> as soon as I move out, I won't have to deal with
> that stupid, weak-minded, ugly, retarded little
> autistic wild animal fat fuck!

To this bitch who said "my sister is human but acts like a fucking animal, blahblahblah", FUCK YOU!!! It's not your sister's fault that she has autism and he cannot help it. She didn't even ask for autism, you mean little bully! I have a little sister like that; sure, she acts like an animal too, but guess what? Unlike you, I'm not a bitch to her about it and I don't hate her. I do not wish death on her either because that's low! Yes, she wakes me up a lot, but still, I'm not mean to her about it. She's 16 (and I'm turning 18 next month) and we tell her nicely that she isn't acting her age; we don't call her a "stupid animal" nor a "weak bitch". Oh, and she eats a lot in the house too and is already close to being overweight, but I don't call her fat; I just tell her in a mature way that she could die from obesity and that she needed to cut back on as many junk food (including sweets) as she could and try healthy snacks instead. Plus, we go to the same high school together; I'm a high school senior (she is a sophomore) and as soon as I graduate from high school and go to a university (I chose Harvard), I will be kinda sad because as soon as my time comes, I will miss her, unlike your stupid ass who probably won't miss your own sister at all. Oh, and you're an adult, huh? Well, by the looks of it, as much as you may be an adult all you like, you're not acting like it because you're acting more like an overgrown 12-year-old, so ACT YOUR AGE, BITCH!!! Adults are supposed to be nice and mature to disabled kids, not mean! Plus, she's the only sister you have, so as soon as you'll be about to graduate from a local college (I hope you don't go to the same college as your sister), you won't have much time and you won't see her again until vacations (or something), so be as nice to her as you can. Oh, and as soon as your time comes, man up and get your act together, you mean bitch!

Posted by: BRA ()
Date: March 11, 2014 03:15AM

Blocks of words bore BRA.

Posted by: Random ()
Date: March 11, 2014 03:46AM

BRA Wrote:
> Blocks of words bore BRA.

Then why are you here?

Posted by: 3EdEx ()
Date: March 11, 2014 01:31PM

well. chester the molester says "incest is best"

and if i count the number of times you said "fuck" correctly i think that's where this is going

-------------------------
don't have any monsters. that's a real law

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.