HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Westerns ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:17AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Rachel Lies ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:20AM

Sorry. There is no way I can take 12 minutes of that lying idiot. Can you sum it up in a sentence?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Lefty ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:40AM

Rachel Lies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry. There is no way I can take 12 minutes of
> that lying idiot. Can you sum it up in a
> sentence?

Unfortunately she is telling the truth, but I agree she gets so happy to report all the facts about the GOP screwing up she can be a little annoying. Still not half as bad as Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Rachel Lies ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:42AM

Lefty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rachel Lies Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry. There is no way I can take 12 minutes
> of
> > that lying idiot. Can you sum it up in a
> > sentence?
>
> Unfortunately she is telling the truth, but I
> agree she gets so happy to report all the facts
> about the GOP screwing up she can be a little
> annoying. Still not half as bad as Rush Limbaugh
> or Glenn Beck.

Nice summation. I can see you are a master of reading comprehension. It is no wonder you find Ms. Maddow truthful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: SpareMe ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:47AM

Lefty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rachel Lies Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry. There is no way I can take 12 minutes
> of
> > that lying idiot. Can you sum it up in a
> > sentence?
>
> Unfortunately she is telling the truth, but I
> agree she gets so happy to report all the facts
> about the GOP screwing up she can be a little
> annoying. Still not half as bad as Rush Limbaugh
> or Glenn Beck.

Wahhhhh!!! Wahhh!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: RachelsRatings ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:53AM

Looks like about the only ones watching are Rachaels mother and Sandra Fluk


Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity SPECIAL 1,673 393 666
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 492 141 162
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 969 271 426
CNBC THE APPRENTICE 363 199 209
HLN Dr. Drew 250 61 114

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Date: March 21, 2012 11:44AM

RachelsRatings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like about the only ones watching are
> Rachaels mother and Sandra Fluk
>
>
> Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s)
> 35-64 (000s)
> FNC Hannity SPECIAL 1,673 393
> 666
> CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 492 141
> 162
> MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 969 271
> 426
> CNBC THE APPRENTICE 363 199
> 209
> HLN Dr. Drew 250 61
> 114

What are you talikng about?

She has almost as many viewers as CNN, CNBC, and HLN combined and 61% of The Mannity's audience. FNC has better rating because of all the right wingers tuning in to receive their talking points indoctrination and marching orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: dem lyin dems ()
Date: March 21, 2012 11:59AM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RachelsRatings Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like about the only ones watching are
> > Rachaels mother and Sandra Fluk
> >
> >
> > Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54
> (000s)
> > 35-64 (000s)
> > FNC Hannity SPECIAL 1,673 393
>
> > 666
> > CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 492 141
>
> > 162
> > MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 969 271
>
> > 426
> > CNBC THE APPRENTICE 363
> 199
> > 209
> > HLN Dr. Drew 250 61
>
> > 114
>
> What are you talikng about?
>
> She has almost as many viewers as CNN, CNBC, and
> HLN combined and 61% of The Mannity's audience.
> FNC has better rating because of all the right
> wingers tuning in to receive their talking points
> indoctrination and marching orders.


Well, it is a well known fact (admitted by you) that Democrats don't really care about facts or the truth, so it is no surprise that she pulls all of them in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: ObamaNation ()
Date: March 21, 2012 01:00PM

dem lyin dems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, it is a well known fact (admitted by you)
> that Democrats don't really care about facts or
> the truth, so it is no surprise that she pulls all
> of them in.

Somebody is a little bi-polar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: dem lyin dems ()
Date: March 21, 2012 01:13PM

ObamaNation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dem lyin dems Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, it is a well known fact (admitted by you)
> > that Democrats don't really care about facts or
> > the truth, so it is no surprise that she pulls
> all
> > of them in.
>
> Somebody is a little bi-polar.

Well, it is certainly possible that Ms. Maddow is bipolar. I hadn't thought of that, thanks for mentioning that possibility about her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: plain truth ()
Date: March 21, 2012 01:13PM

Barry could lose if gas prices stay high. Yeah I know nothing is his fault. But you are idiots if you think the American public will disregard the hit in their wallets especially if gas is at five bucks in November.

His veto of the Keystone pipeline was not a smart move. Would building it have reduced the price of gas, nope. But Americans have a short attention sign and want instant results. The Republicans could exploit his veto but they wont, instead focusing on something like abortion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Date: March 21, 2012 02:01PM

plain truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Barry could lose if gas prices stay high. Yeah I
> know nothing is his fault. But you are idiots if
> you think the American public will disregard the
> hit in their wallets especially if gas is at five
> bucks in November.

Typical GOP-tard, cheering for the counrty to fail so they can notch a political win. Why do GOP-tards hate America?

> His veto of the Keystone pipeline was not a smart
> move. Would building it have reduced the price of
> gas, nope. But Americans have a short attention
> sign and want instant results. The Republicans
> could exploit his veto but they wont, instead
> focusing on something like abortion.

Oh well... (see below)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012
Attachments:
Keystone.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Mr. Coltrane ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:05PM

So, if gas prices go up, what are we really talking about here? Will Cleetus have to pay an extra $5 per tank, meaning he's gotta cut back a little on the Skoal bandits and rye?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Enis ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:16PM

Mr. Coltrane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, if gas prices go up, what are we really
> talking about here? Will Cleetus have to pay an
> extra $5 per tank, meaning he's gotta cut back a
> little on the Skoal bandits and rye?


On the last day of George W. Bush's presidency, Cletus was paying $30.19 every time he filled up his Ford Ranger. Today, under President Obama, Cletus is paying $62.37 for the same amount of gas. Assuming he fills up 3-4 times a month, that is quite a bit of rye and bandits. At a hit of $90-$120/month, Cletus is likely cutting out more important things than vices. But, hey, don't let your snobbish elitist attitude prevent you from keeping Cletus down!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:38PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Typical GOP-tard, cheering for the counrty to fail
> so they can notch a political win. Why do
> GOP-tards hate America?
>

Who hates America when you're the one who is supporting a man who wants to "Fundamentally Transform America"?

When you like something you don't want to "fundamentally transform" it? The answer is no.

Many people in the GOP love America as it is because even though its not a perfect country, its the best there is. To change the fundamentals is to destroy it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Date: March 21, 2012 04:52PM

Enis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On the last day of George W. Bush's presidency,
> Cletus was paying $30.19 every time he filled up
> his Ford Ranger. Today, under President Obama,
> Cletus is paying $62.37 for the same amount of
> gas. Assuming he fills up 3-4 times a month, that
> is quite a bit of rye and bandits. At a hit of
> $90-$120/month, Cletus is likely cutting out more
> important things than vices. But, hey, don't let
> your snobbish elitist attitude prevent you from
> keeping Cletus down!

That’s a nice little story, Enis. However, as you well know, you left something out: As you can see in the chart below, the reason Cletus was paying just $30.19 to fill his tank on January 20, 2009 is that GW Bush had, over the preceding six months, driven the economy in a ditch and the price of gasoline had, therefore, plummeted. In July, 2008, with President Bush in office, the price of gasoline was significantly higher than it is today.

Glad I could explain Enis’ little omission for ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012
Attachments:
Gas Chart.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:03PM

That chart doesn't show any quantative economic data it just shows the historic price of gas.

Also, in January of 2008 U.S. currency was more valuable before all the quantitative easing by the Fed.

The more dollars that are out there, the less they are worth and the Fed is flooding the world with US currency. Oil is a world wide commodity and now it cost more dollars to purchase the same barrel of oil because the dollar is woth less. Thats that the only reason but certaintly is factor.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/quantitative-easing-falling-dollar-help-drive-gas-prices-upward-gop-says



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 05:05PM by Hay Zeus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: arrogant kenyan ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:05PM

Obama talks out of both sides of his mouth
Attachments:
images.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Enis ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:05PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > On the last day of George W. Bush's presidency,
> > Cletus was paying $30.19 every time he filled
> up
> > his Ford Ranger. Today, under President Obama,
> > Cletus is paying $62.37 for the same amount of
> > gas. Assuming he fills up 3-4 times a month,
> that
> > is quite a bit of rye and bandits. At a hit of
> > $90-$120/month, Cletus is likely cutting out
> more
> > important things than vices. But, hey, don't
> let
> > your snobbish elitist attitude prevent you from
> > keeping Cletus down!
>
> That’s a nice little story, Enis. However, as
> you well know, you left something out: As you can
> see in the chart below, the reason Cletus was
> paying just $30.19 to fill his tank on January 20,
> 2009 is that GW Bush had, over the preceding six
> months, driven the economy in a ditch and the
> price of gasoline had, therefore, plummeted. In
> July, 2008, with President Bush in office, the
> price of gasoline was significantly higher than it
> is today.
>
> Glad I could explain Enis’ little omission for
> ya.


LOL. Do you mean the economy that began to tank after the Democrats took over the Congress? Oh, and news flash, weezie, the economy hasn't improved enough to justify $4 gas.

No omissions on my part, just spin on yours.

Glad I could explain weezie's poor attempt to spin the facts for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:32PM

Enis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL. Do you mean the economy that began to tank
> after the Democrats took over the Congress? Oh,
> and news flash, weezie, the economy hasn't
> improved enough to justify $4 gas.

Sure it has. Look at all the money big oil is making.

But then, they'll need it if they intend on continuing donating to left.

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36783.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Date: March 21, 2012 05:45PM

Enis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL. Do you mean the economy that began to tank
> after the Democrats took over the Congress?

Oh, I see. Using your logic, President Obama is blameless with regard to any negative aspects of our economy because Congress has sole responsibility for the economy. Got it, thanks.

> Oh, and news flash, weezie, the economy hasn't
> improved enough to justify $4 gas.

Here, you are assuming the effect of a less-than-robust US economy should cause lower gas prices. However, the US economy does not set world petroleum prices. Therefore, your inference that it does is what’s called a logical fallacy.

> No omissions on my part, just spin on yours.

Of course you omitted the steep decline in gas prices the preceded Bush’s exit from the White House. Otherwise, your attempt to blame President Obama for high gas price would have failed. It was my pleasure to cut the legs out from under you.

> Glad I could explain weezie's poor attempt to spin
> the facts for you.

No spin on my part, Enis. Just yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Enis ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:50PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL. Do you mean the economy that began to tank
> > after the Democrats took over the Congress?
>
> Oh, I see. Using your logic, President Obama is
> blameless with regard to any negative aspects of
> our economy because Congress has sole
> responsibility for the economy. Got it, thanks.

Really? That is where your logical reasoning skills took you?

> > Oh, and news flash, weezie, the economy hasn't
> > improved enough to justify $4 gas.
>
> Here, you are assuming the effect of a
> less-than-robust US economy should cause lower gas
> prices.

You mean like saying, "the reason Cletus was paying just $30.19 to fill his tank on January 20, 2009 is that GW Bush had, over the preceding six months, driven the economy in a ditch and the price of gasoline had, therefore, plummeted"?

> However, the US economy does not set
> world petroleum prices. Therefore, your inference
> that it does is what’s called a logical
> fallacy.

Would that be the logical fallacy you engaged in by saying the US economy tanking lead to lower gas prices? You aren't much for consistency, are you?

> > No omissions on my part, just spin on yours.
>
> Of course you omitted the steep decline in gas
> prices the preceded Bush’s exit from the White
> House.

You mean the ones that you just said cannot be tied to the US economy?

> No spin on my part, Enis. Just yours.

LOL. You can even spin a consistent story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Nigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: arrogant kenyan ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:15PM

Obama is an empty suit with no brains and a dick, you are a racist if you vote for
Obama this time around and you will be considered unAmerican.
Not another 4 years of this socialism from a community organizer who talks out of both sides of his mouth period

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Date: March 21, 2012 09:33PM

Yes. Romney has been hand-selected by that Kenyan socialist-Marxist Barack Hussein Obama. Whatever you do, don't vote for Romney in the General Election!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Rigging GOP Primary Elections So Romney Wins
Posted by: Repatards ()
Date: March 22, 2012 10:46AM

One thing is certain. If Obama can keep his mouth shout the republican party will continue to implode.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **   ******     *******    *******  
 **     **  **     **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **         **     **  **        
 **     **  *********  **   ****   ********  ********  
 **     **  **     **  **    **          **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
  *******   **     **   ******     *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.