HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: panictimeorwut? ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:39AM

Add Mr. McDonnell to a GOP ticket featuring Mr. Romney in a matchup against Mr. Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden, and Mr. Obama would win Virginia, 50 percent to 43 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday. The result is virtually identical to the 50-percent-to-42-percent edge Mr. Obama holds over the Republican front-runner without the popular Virginia governor as a hypothetical running mate.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/20/poll-obama-doubles-lead-over-romney-virginia/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: stucko ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:55AM

McDonnel had it going good until he passed that stupid law making it legal to shove a cattle prod up a girls cunt for no reason. he fuckin screwed up bigtime on that one, so ridiculous

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 09:59AM

stucko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> McDonnel had it going good until he passed that
> stupid law making it legal to shove a cattle prod
> up a girls cunt for no reason. he fuckin screwed
> up bigtime on that one, so ridiculous


What law would that be?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: ILike ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:11AM

Republicans sealed the fate of the GOP when they elected ORomney. What a crock of shit! Santorum or Gingrich would of saved the GOP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: this law ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:13AM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stucko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > McDonnel had it going good until he passed that
> > stupid law making it legal to shove a cattle
> prod
> > up a girls cunt for no reason. he fuckin
> screwed
> > up bigtime on that one, so ridiculous
>
>
> What law would that be?


The one that Democrats are continuing to lie about and insist it passed.

C'mon, don't you know it is racist to challenge the Democrat lies?!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: 4 more years, II ()
Date: March 21, 2012 11:16AM

I think McDonnell is too smart w.r.t. politics to get involved in THIS election; he'll wait til 2016 when he can run for Prez, not run and lose as VPrez.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 11:33AM

It doesn't matter that the ultrasound bill that passed mandated a less invasive method. The points that will be remembered are:

1) Bobby Mac signed a bill that legally requires women to undergo a needless medical procedure not ordered by her doctor, which severely weakens any position he might take against the individual mandate in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

2) Bobby Mac was initially on-board to sign the bill with the more invasive ultrasound procedure, and had in fact been in favor of such a requirement since he was a student at Robertson's Kook House "university", but he bowed to crushing public pressure and signed the less-invasive bill instead.

He'll always be Governor Bob "Transvaginal Ultrasound" McDonnell to you and me, kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: moar dem lies ()
Date: March 21, 2012 11:39AM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It doesn't matter that the ultrasound bill that
> passed mandated a less invasive method.

We are well aware that facts and the truth NEVER matter to the Democrats. Thank you for spelling it out once again.

Democrats: Ignoring facts and telling lies since in order to win at any cost!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 21, 2012 01:18PM

I love how Weseal and Dems are so concerned about a medical procedure not ordered by a her doctor yet dont care her doctor is about to murder her kid. Any doctor performing abortions isnt a real doctor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 02:09PM

moar dem lies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are well aware that facts and the truth NEVER
> matter to the Democrats. Thank you for spelling
> it out once again.

Truth is far more important to Democrats than it is to you right wing nutjobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 02:11PM

what a joke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...her doctor is about to murder her kid.

A fetus is not a 'kid'.

Abortion is not murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 02:12PM by Eyes of the Weasel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:14PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what a joke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...her doctor is about to murder her kid.
>
> A fetus is not a 'kid'.
>
> Abortion is not murder.


A fetus is a child.

Killing a baby is murder.

Abortion doctors arent doctors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 02:42PM

what a joke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A fetus is a child.
>
> Killing a baby is murder.
>
> Abortion doctors arent doctors.

A fetus is not a child.

A fetus is not a baby.

Abortion is not murder.

There are many medical specialties. Obstetrics & Gynecology is a medical specialty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:00PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:

> A fetus is not a child.
>
> A fetus is not a baby.

It is a baby and thats a fact. Certain people are just okay with killing them

> Abortion is not murder.

Its state sponsored legal murder. Murder none the less.

> There are many medical specialties. Obstetrics &
> Gynecology is a medical specialty.

Killing babies isnt a medical specialty. Its just scum bags who want to make an easy buck and are possibly racist deep down inside wanting to help thin the population of minorities

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:04PM

Wasn't Biden just booed by a large crowed at a St. Patricks Day Parade in the traditionally Democratic stronghold of Pennsylvnia?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 03:17PM

what a joke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
>
> > A fetus is not a child.
> >
> > A fetus is not a baby.
>
> It is a baby and thats a fact. Certain people are
> just okay with killing them
>
> > Abortion is not murder.
>
> Its state sponsored legal murder. Murder none the
> less.
>
> > There are many medical specialties. Obstetrics
> &
> > Gynecology is a medical specialty.
>
> Killing babies isnt a medical specialty. Its just
> scum bags who want to make an easy buck and are
> possibly racist deep down inside wanting to help
> thin the population of minorities

These statements of yours are not facts, or are they truths, but merely your opinion. You of course are welcome to them, though they are nothing more than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:21PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> These statements of yours are not facts, or are
> they truths, but merely your opinion. You of
> course are welcome to them, though they are
> nothing more than that.

At what point does a fetus become a child and afforded Constitutional protections?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Periscope UP! ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:51PM

How long can you libgoobs keep trolling this Quinnipiac poll. Last week a Quinnipiac poll showed Obama's approval number at 51%. The internals showed they oversampled democrats compared to independents and republicans (50/30/20). They didn't even publish the sampling demos on this poll. It's trash. But the fact that you libs are clinging to it so tightly shows the fear in your little pea heads. The congressional generic poll is just about where it was in March 2010 just prior to the shellecking part I. Obama's campaign donations are more than 20% below where the campign had planned on being by now. Be afraid libs. You should be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 03:55PM

Hay Zeus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At what point does a fetus become a child and
> afforded Constitutional protections?

Good question. Conventionally, a fetus becomes a child at birth and rights afforded to all persons under the law are bestowed thereon. Were a fetus to have prenatal rights, those rights could conceivably conflict with the rights of the mother, who clearly, by virtue of having been born, definitely possesses legal rights. Here’s another good question: In such a case, whose rights are paramount?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:59PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:

> These statements of yours are not facts, or are
> they truths, but merely your opinion. You of
> course are welcome to them, though they are
> nothing more than that.

No they are facts. Abortions are allowed long after babies could survive outside the womb and they take a human form within weeks of being conceived. Abortion doctors are no more doctors then a mass murderer is a doctor. Even calling them doctors is an insult to real doctors who try and preserve life not take it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 04:11PM

what a joke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No they are facts. Abortions are allowed long
> after babies could survive outside the womb and
> they take a human form within weeks of being
> conceived. Abortion doctors are no more doctors
> then a mass murderer is a doctor. Even calling
> them doctors is an insult to real doctors who try
> and preserve life not take it.

Why don't you take a crack at answering Hay Zeus' question:

"At what point does a fetus become a child and afforded Constitutional protections?"

I wonder which logical fallacy(ies) you will need to support your argument?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:19PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Why don't you take a crack at answering Hay Zeus'
> question:
>
> "At what point does a fetus become a child and
> afforded Constitutional protections?"
>
> I wonder which logical fallacy(ies) you will need
> to support your argument?


He asked you not me. Clearly you have no answer and just love abortion.

The correct legal answer is when its conceived. If you kill a pregnant woman you get charged with two counts of murder. If you injury a pregnant woman and the baby dies you get charged with murder. There is no legal reasoning to why abortion is legal other than they thought it would be a good idea.

But you wont answer the question from Zeus as always you have no answers and just say whatever fits the talking points you read.

You have to be the greatest internet troll of all time. No one can possibly be as uniformed as you are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Jack F. Biden ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:21PM

Somewhere in Chicago there is a Ghetto missing its community organizer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Date: March 21, 2012 09:40PM

what a joke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The correct legal answer is when its conceived.

Really? Fetal rights under the Constitution convey at conception? Was this the decision of the SCOTUS? No? Rather, fetuses have 'rights' under state law in certain right wing nutjob-dominated jurisdictions? Yeah, that's what I thought.

> But you wont answer the question from Zeus as
> always you have no answers and just say whatever
> fits the talking points you read.

See my response to Hey Zeus , today @ 03:55PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Thinking-Man ()
Date: March 22, 2012 09:42AM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, that's what
> I thought.

Your ability to think has yet to be demonstrated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: March 22, 2012 10:06AM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hay Zeus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > At what point does a fetus become a child and
> > afforded Constitutional protections?
>
> Good question. Conventionally, a fetus becomes a
> child at birth and rights afforded to all persons
> under the law are bestowed thereon. Were a fetus
> to have prenatal rights, those rights could
> conceivably conflict with the rights of the
> mother, who clearly, by virtue of having been
> born, definitely possesses legal rights. Here’s
> another good question: In such a case, whose
> rights are paramount?

So what happens when a late term abortion is not properly executed and the fetus is born alive, kicking and screaming?

Is it afforded Constitutional rights then or should it be left to die since it was pre-determined that then fetus, which is now a living child, be terminated?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama/Biden WINS Big over Romney/McDonnell:in VA
Posted by: what a joke ()
Date: March 22, 2012 02:07PM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what a joke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The correct legal answer is when its conceived.
>
> Really? Fetal rights under the Constitution
> convey at conception? Was this the decision of
> the SCOTUS? No? Rather, fetuses have 'rights'
> under state law in certain right wing
> nutjob-dominated jurisdictions? Yeah, that's what
> I thought.


You really are special.

So your standard is constitutional rights.
So the right to bear arms
the right to vote
not having to quarter soldiers
not be unreasonably searched
the right to speedy trials
president only having two terms
everyone with a brain sees where this is going, i know you wont figure it out

So by your logic abortions can and are legal up until the age of 18. you truely are an idiot,

I also enjoy how you left out the part that you get charged with double murder for killing a pregnant women, and charged with murder if you do something that kills the baby. Then theres partial birth abortion where the babies neck is cut with a knife despite clearly being alive but its feet arent out yet so its okay to suck its brains out with a vacuum. The only shame is that people that hideous to be for and celebrate abortion like yourself werent aborted themselves. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **   ******   **     **  ********  
 ***   ***  **     **  **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **** ****  **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 ** *** **  **     **  **        *********  ********  
 **     **  **     **  **        **     **  **        
 **     **  **     **  **    **  **     **  **        
 **     **   *******    ******   **     **  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.