HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Remember that episode........................................................
Posted by: Meeper'sBoy ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:30AM

Remember that episode of Rugrats where Tommy dies of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remember that episode........................................................
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:43AM

This is off topic and a troll post, you should be banned.

Re: Remember that episode........................................................
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:45AM

Already been reported to Cary.

Posted by: MeeperLovesME ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:08AM

ah, posting that gave me a good laugh before class

Date: March 31, 2008 10:17AM

Good. I actually encourage you to keep doing this. The more people like you to get banned, the better.

Keep up the good work. I'm counting on you.

MeeperLovesME Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ah, posting that gave me a good laugh before class

Posted by: Tubgirl ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:22AM

Meeps, we still on for tonight?

Posted by: Bradbury ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:50AM

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of banning people from forums. I mean, shouldn't there be somewhere where people can say whatever they want without being silenced by people who disagree? Trolls who post idiotic, useless things can be ignored and they will eventually get bored and leave. Or, you can get bored and leave. My suggestion is to just skip the threads you find uninteresting.

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:58AM

Not everyone can understand the truth bombs I dropped on this forum today. In time, however, I think you will all come to see that this was a watershed moment in American history. But seriously, you guys remember that episode. I think it's the same one where Grandpa Lou's incontinence acts up and he goes all over the couch

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 31, 2008 11:41AM

Bradbury Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of banning
> people from forums. I mean, shouldn't there be
> somewhere where people can say whatever they want
> without being silenced by people who disagree?

Yes, this very site has an _off-topic_ forum, where you can post whatever you want. Posting criticisms of idiots who can't read forum rules isn't disagreement... it is an attempt to keep the forum useful. "Just skip over threads you don't like" doesn't work when the Fairfax forum is peppered with non-Fairfax stuff. Just post it in Off-Topic kthxbai.

Date: March 31, 2008 11:54AM

Bradbury Wrote:
shouldn't there be somewhere where people can say whatever they want without being silenced by people who disagree?

You are misrepresenting the circumstances. No one's implying that people with stupid and/or disagreeable opinions should be banned. But this idiot posted a garbage off-topic thread in the general forum using a spoof of a forum name. Unless you are new here, you'll realize that people who do that have been warned/banned.

Posted by: Bradbury ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:36PM

Calm down, honey. I'm not new to this forum or to forums in general. I learned a long time ago none of this is that big a deal. Again, when I see threads--whether off topic or not--that I am not interested in, I just ignore them. There isn't that much going here that it's that difficult to do. I am new enough though not to understand why you have such a sense of entitlement and ownership with regard to this site.

Date: March 31, 2008 12:49PM

LOL... Entitlement? I'm the one who is encouraging him to keep doing it.

Apparently all this "learning" you've been doing did not include topics like "critical thinking" or "reading comprehension".

Please let me know if there's anything else we can get you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.