HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: CUNT CRUSHER ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:28PM

Because, I told that fuck to stop or be OUTED.

You are all welcome and.......

iWIN

/thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: but but but. ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:31PM

1) liz still posts here
2) if you knew who he was you'd out him regardless
3) you lose. kill yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Date: March 14, 2012 08:32PM

u dum op

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: but but but... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:32PM

You're both lizzie...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: nonofool ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:34PM

but but but. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1) liz still posts here
> 2) if you knew who he was you'd out him regardless
>
> 3) you lose. kill yourself.


"lizzie" posts no more, link or STFU

iWIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: obviously... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:34PM

No shit you still post, lizzie...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:35PM

Obviously.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: donotbeouted ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:53PM

You will never see lizzie post again, I can promise that 100%

I have the power to make sure it never happens, "lizzie" would be OUTED, so no more posts from that username

I own that poster and fear will be why you will never see a post from lizzie again

iWIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: bad liar ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:54PM

if anyone knew who lizzie really was they would just out her already

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:55PM

You know...that doesn't really make much sense since I'm still posting..but I'll post as lizzie at 9PM okay? and then you can be all "SEE! I MADE LIZZIE DO THAT! I MANIPULATED HER INTO POSTING AS LIZZIE EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE NEVER WOULD AGAIN" nah. I'm telling you right now. I'll be posting again as lizzie :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: incontrol ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:57PM

bad liar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if anyone knew who lizzie really was they would
> just out her already


Too many FB friends in common, so I just made the one name off-limits. I was sooooooo tired of seeing it here all the time. What is weird is that lizzie was the one who told ME about this place.

FTW!

iWIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: iWIN ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:00PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know...that doesn't really make much sense
> since I'm still posting..but I'll post as lizzie
> at 9PM okay? and then you can be all "SEE! I MADE
> LIZZIE DO THAT! I MANIPULATED HER INTO POSTING AS
> LIZZIE EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE NEVER WOULD AGAIN"
> nah. I'm telling you right now. I'll be posting
> again as lizzie :)

Either way, you lose. Kind of fucked up aint it?

iWIN If you do or dont - total domination!

iWIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:02PM

incontrol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bad liar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > if anyone knew who lizzie really was they would
> > just out her already
>
>
> Too many FB friends in common, so I just made the
> one name off-limits. I was sooooooo tired of
> seeing it here all the time. What is weird is that
> lizzie was the one who told ME about this place.
>
> FTW!
>
> iWIN

This makes no sense.

1) I don't have Fb
2) Made WHAT name off limits? lmao
3) I've never told ANYONE about this place hahahahaha FALE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: iWIN ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:04PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> 1) I don't have Fb
> 2) Made WHAT name off limits? lmao
> 3) I've never told ANYONE about this place
> hahahahaha FALE


TOTAL DOMINATION

ULose and iWIN no matter what you do, be careful or the OUTING will begin.

iWIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: MoMo ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:05PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3) I've never told ANYONE about this place
> hahahahaha FALE


That's rather odd... You were trying to convince people earlier that the reason Morgan Moran made her videos private was because you told her you'd accidentally posted them here...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:05PM

That's rather odd I thought it was established that I lie all the time? Btw I never said that, eesh posted that, you dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:06PM

Go for it.

#winning




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: so ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:07PM

you say liz told YOU about this place so you are morg then? oh. so who is liz then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:07PM

LOL at the artificial conversation.
Attachments:
mm.jpg
mm1.jpg
sodumb.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ROFLLLLLLLLLL ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:09PM

so that's where "tyler and emily" came from!
i knew eesh posted anonymously all the time!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Canal ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:09PM

The Canal Club? That's in the 804, so lizzard does live in Richmond?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:11PM

Canal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Canal Club? That's in the 804, so lizzard does
> live in Richmond?






Looks like it was an advertisement on Facebook. Don't the sort of advertisements you get depend on location of IP address?

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2012 09:11PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:12PM

ROFLLLLLLLLLL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so that's where "tyler and emily" came from!
> i knew eesh posted anonymously all the time!






If anyone with photoshop magic can figure out what the names are behind the airbrush, it would help.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Canal ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:13PM

Yeah I get ads for restaurants and things around here all the time even if I haven't even "liked" them on Facebook they still pop up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Photopro ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:14PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If anyone with photoshop magic can figure out what
> the names are behind the airbrush, it would help.


I don't think that's possible but if she's Morgan she can't be friends with herself and she actually has friends?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: easy ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:19PM

Photopro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If anyone with photoshop magic can figure out
> what
> > the names are behind the airbrush, it would
> help.
>
>
> I don't think that's possible but if she's Morgan
> she can't be friends with herself and she actually
> has friends?


frisky and ding were friends with her on facebook. if she is morgan she probably just borrowed one of her friends accounts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:20PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROFLLLLLLLLLL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

>
>
>
> If anyone with photoshop magic can figure out what
> the names are behind the airbrush, it would help.


Help what? I thought you knew who I was?! LMAO! FALE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:21PM

easy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> frisky and ding were friends with her on facebook.
> if she is morgan she probably just borrowed one of
> her friends accounts.


Neither one of them was my friends. I didn't know who frisky REALLY was and he didn't know who I was. Frisky was friends with him on fb. At least try to get your facts straight. Also "borrowed" a friends account..and then what? Talked to myself? But how, if I was on my friends FB? GOD! Try some logic sometimes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: so stupid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:25PM

You post from multiple browsers and your phone already, dipshit. No one here is wondering how you'd be capable of "talking to yourself" on Facebook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:26PM

I actually only post from one browser and my phone doesn't have FB chat, haha, total fale but umm I said I was here, why you still on about it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:27PM

Cary already revealed you talk to yourself here on this site, I'm sure you do it on Facebook too.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: seen it ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:28PM

you have posted pics and video of your pc with many browsers open to ffu

just sayin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: sure... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:28PM

You get that, guys? Her phone "doesn't have FB chat"... That surely absolves her from all accusations...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:28PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I actually only post from one browser and my phone
> doesn't have FB chat, haha, total fale but umm I
> said I was here, why you still on about it?





Just like you said you use a Mac, yet clearly you have an HP.



-

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.
Attachments:
lolhard.jpgL.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:29PM

Actually Cary didn't reveal I talk to myself. If you actually read that thread you would see that I was just REPLYING to people as anon like I've been doing all day. Try again eesh. You fail, but wait I said I was her so why you still on about it? : /

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:30PM

How many new tabs more than one browser?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:30PM

Pretty sure HP is MAC, dumbass!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: bustedagain ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:31PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I actually only post from one browser and my phone
> doesn't have FB chat, haha, total fale but umm I
> said I was here, why you still on about it?




ty eesh

i knew that cuntwit posted a pic of all the browsers open

fucking hilarious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:31PM

That's the screen shot that revealed you use momolefey. Of course, that youtube account just happened to be made private after this was revealed.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:32PM

and LMFAO! That's when I was reading and posting PMs I had multiples tabs of PMs open gosh you guys just keep failing.

So new tab = many browsers. I get it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: whatthefuck ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:32PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty sure HP is MAC, dumbass!


holy fuck batman?!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:34PM

HP makes MAC...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: so very stupid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:34PM

The screen shot has nothing do to with your use of multiple browsers. Everyone already knows you've done that in the past (you went so far as to brag about it...). The screen shot only shows your ties to MoMo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:34PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty sure HP is MAC, dumbass!

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.
Attachments:
1329306100642.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: omgomg ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:34PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and LMFAO! That's when I was reading and posting
> PMs I had multiples tabs of PMs open gosh you guys
> just keep failing.
>
> So new tab = many browsers. I get it now.


they meant tabs

and you have FB there, is this a doublefuckup?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: : ( ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:34PM

It's sad when people don't realize they're getting troll'd. By lizzie of all ppl!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:35PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HP makes MAC...........


Right, and "HP" and "Mac" are both first-person nouns, right?

You're an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:36PM

Yes. Ties to Momo. Never denied that, did I? Odd.

Also no..they said and meant multiple browsers. They would have said tabs if they meant tabs and Mac makes Hp. Everyone knows that WTF world do you live in?! and what about fb?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: rewind ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:37PM

: ( Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's sad when people don't realize they're getting
> troll'd. By lizzie of all ppl!


^^^liz realizing what a dumbass it is

the usual excuse form the one in the wrong



how many times? seriously, and i read the 1st 3rd person thing, christ!

did it pull the trollled thing there too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: you are unbelieveably stupid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:39PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. Ties to Momo. Never denied that, did I? Odd.
>
> Also no..they said and meant multiple browsers.
> They would have said tabs if they meant tabs and
> Mac makes Hp. Everyone knows that WTF world do you
> live in?! and what about fb?


Yes, you HAVE used multiple browsers in the past. That has nothing to do with that screen shot, retard. The point of the screen shot was your ties to MoMo, NOT your use of multiple browsers.
I know this is hard for you, but try to keep up better.

And no, you're very much mistaken. Go do a bit of research. They are two completely distinct companies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:40PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. Ties to Momo. Never denied that, did I? Odd.
>
> Also no..they said and meant multiple browsers.
> They would have said tabs if they meant tabs and
> Mac makes Hp. Everyone knows that WTF world do you
> live in?! and what about fb?





You have below average intelligence.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:41PM

No. Mac makes HP, if not, who does then? Huey Packer does. Dumbasses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:41PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. Ties to Momo. Never denied that, did I? Odd.





But you said you don't even know who Patrick Moran is. This is shameful you deny his existence, you dishonor him.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:42PM

you are unbelieveably stupid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, you HAVE used multiple browsers in the past.
> That has nothing to do with that screen shot,
> retard. The point of the screen shot was your ties
> to MoMo, NOT your use of multiple browsers.
> I know this is hard for you, but try to keep up
> better.
>
> And no, you're very much mistaken. Go do a bit of
> research. They are two completely distinct
> companies.


again, didn't deny that but you're stupid if you think Huey Packer and MAC and two different companies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:42PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jelly Kelly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes. Ties to Momo. Never denied that, did I?
> Odd.
>
>
>
>
>
> But you said you don't even know who Patrick Moran
> is. This is shameful you deny his existence, you
> dishonor him.


I know OF him, didn't KNOW him. That's not dishonor. You're just an idiot. I'm Shannon Marshall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: this is rich ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:42PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> and what about fb?



Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:02PM

> 1) I don't have Fb




now u gonna say u just looking?

or ur secret imaginary friend was on ur computer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:45PM

No, my secret imaginary friend has a fb!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ..! ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:45PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No. Mac makes HP, if not, who does then? Huey
> Packer does. Dumbasses!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh

Do a search for "Hewlett" on this page. The only usage that comes up is in the following context:

"In 1988, Apple sued Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard on the grounds that they infringed Apple's copyrighted GUI, citing (among other things) the use of rectangular, overlapping, and resizable windows. After four years, the case was decided against Apple, as were later appeals."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:46PM

So they ARE the same! Thanks for proving me right :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: good lord... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:47PM

How can ANYONE be that stupid...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: whendoesitstop ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:48PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, my secret imaginary friend has a fb!


right, so you were wrong again, ok
got it

3rd person mac using Fb to create HP in the 1st person on multiple tabs and browsers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: LULZIN ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:48PM

the trolling here is too much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:49PM

He just showed that hp makes mac so idk what you think is stupid...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: predicting predictator of dick ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:49PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So they ARE the same! Thanks for proving me right
> :)


liz is going to say it is all trolololololing

does every-time proven to be a retarded dumbass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:50PM

You're a little late

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ha. ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:50PM

LULZIN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the trolling here is too much


^^^^^^^liz obvious

a pattern seen a million times by the cuntwit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:50PM

But I was proven right..huey packer makes mac...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: cannottelltimeeither? ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:51PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're a little late


9:49 is 9:49 even you can not fuck that up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: stupid, stupid, stupid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:51PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He just showed that hp makes mac so idk what you
> think is stupid...


reading comprehension is key here. that excerpt said nothing about HP "making" Mac.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: lookiehere ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:53PM

stupid, stupid, stupid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jelly Kelly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He just showed that hp makes mac so idk what
> you
> > think is stupid...
>
>
> reading comprehension is key here. that excerpt
> said nothing about HP "making" Mac.


ohhhhhh but you are being trolled by liz, haahahahaahhaahahaha

whenever proven stupid, it always pulls the same card, even if it is obvious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:53PM

But it was said at 9:48, 9:49 comes after 9:49, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:54PM

It didn't say that hp DOESN'T make mac either...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: so very stupid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:56PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It didn't say that hp DOESN'T make mac either...


You really are ridiculously stupid, you know that? Seriously, this is really bad... It clearly states that HP was SUED by APPLE. Are you HONESTLY retarded enough to think a company would sue itself?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 09:56PM

Well you say I talk to myself on fb so why wouldn't a company sue itself? HMMMMMM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:00PM

You are white trash.

HP and Apple are leaders in their market.

See the difference?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:01PM

No, I don't see the difference. If they're leaders then they're the same company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: unbelieveable ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:02PM

Just like Shell and Exxon are both the same company...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:03PM

Aren't they? They both sell gas...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: okay ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:06PM

first I'm going to track down Ding, then I'm going to track down Morgan, and then I'm going to find you. not "find you" as in hunt you down, or anything...I'm just going to learn about you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:07PM

I can tell you all about what you want to know all about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:08PM

okay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> first I'm going to track down Ding, then I'm going
> to track down Morgan, and then I'm going to find
> you. not "find you" as in hunt you down, or
> anything...I'm just going to learn about you...







Don't say that. It will just post another pic of a policeman's business card and flood the forum with pseudo-legal threats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: nope ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:08PM

Nah, it's okay. I'd rather ask Ding and Morgan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:09PM

No. No one can ever find me since you (eesh) know I live near (you) ask whoever you want. You don't even know this guy's name apparently LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: huh?? ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:10PM

is she morg and din doesnt even know who she really is so that doesnt help at all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:11PM

I am both of them. Don't you remember everyone kept saying I was him? Yeah. It's true :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: ... ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:14PM

huh?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is she morg and din doesnt even know who she
> really is so that doesnt help at all


Maybe she is Morgan, but that would just make things easier.
As far as Ding...why isn't he here any more? He used to be one of the top posters, why would he suddenly disapear? I'll bet he knows more about lizzie than most of us, and I'll bet him leaving has SOMETHING to do with her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:14PM

Jelly Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No. No one can ever find me since you (eesh) know
> I live near (you) ask whoever you want. You don't
> even know this guy's name apparently LOL!






Apparently your home IP addresses have been coming from the Hampton Roads area. That throws another monkey wrench in all this.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:15PM

How does you know this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:21PM

1.) You are protective of information concerning the custom truck that has been seen on Warwick.


2.) You are close to, or you are Morgan Moran.


3.) You have a history of posting from the Hampton Roads area.


4.) More than one person uses your accounts.



Out of all your bullshit drama that you have caused, these are the constant facts.



I certainly we cross paths one day lizzie.

Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2012 10:22PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:23PM

yep yep but I have a history of posting from hampton? says who? and I thought everyone already knew more than one person used these names?...hmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:24PM

lol @ your edit, you are certainly we'll cross paths, huh? are you now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: pfff ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:24PM

heh, "custom truck"...

The things white trash will do with their money...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:29PM

Wait..white trash has\have money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: case in point ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:32PM

White trash don't start off with money, which is why when they get it, they don't know what to do with it.
Much like the poor, ghetto drug-dealer that starts making money and spends it on "rims" and "bling", poor white trash will get money and then spend it on outfitting their trailer with a plasma TV.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 14, 2012 10:35PM

dumbass
Attachments:
1289340523822.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: berrykoolaid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 11:24PM

funny shit here
fb check
multiple browsers check
multiple tabs check
told others of ffu check
and......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: Meade SkeIton ()
Date: March 15, 2012 12:54AM

I love lizzie like a sister, I would love a sister named gretchen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The real reason lizzie stopped at 4000 posts.....
Posted by: FFU herstorian ()
Date: June 08, 2019 03:50PM

she actually didn't stop...

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  ********   **     **  **    ** 
 **     **     **     **     **   **   **    **  **  
 **     **     **     **     **    ** **      ****   
 *********     **     ********      ***        **    
 **     **     **     **           ** **       **    
 **     **     **     **          **   **      **    
 **     **     **     **         **     **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.