HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When Illegals Invade
Posted by: Tin Whiskers ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:40PM

The following happened to the neighborhood that I grew up in. It was a just a normal neighborhood where people kept their houses neat and yards nice with no trash in the streets. Then the illegal's overran it. You can call me racist or whatever you want but until it happens to your neighborhood you don’t know what you're in for. And with the housing collapse they are moving into higher classed sub-divisions now. These people are turning our country into a ghetto. They do not like or are used to clean neighborhoods, streets, sidewalks, parks, and shopping centers. Soon your nice clean and orderly neighborhoods and towns will resemble these peoples homeland. Your neighborhoods will have dilapidated homes where the broken windows have been repaired with old plywood and the houses will be painted in day glow blue/orange/purple. Each house will have as many family members as they can squeeze in to it, Grandparents, uncles, nieces, and cousins you name it. The garage will have bunk beds from end to end. Each house will have as many cars as they can park in the yard and on the streets. These car’s license plates with current registration will have been stolen from someone else’s car. Or they will have forged temporary registration paper plates in the rear window. Along with the cars will be broken refrigerators, washing machines worn out mattresses and furniture piled up around the house. None of them will have driver’s licenses or insurance for their cars. If one of them should crash into your car, they will jump out and run like the wind. If the police should track them down they will claim that the car was stolen that morning. Your neighborhood will have 14 year old girls pushing their babies in beat up strollers along the dirty sidewalks heading to the welfare office to collect their single parent checks and food stamps. The boy friend's of these babies will be living in the same house with them without the social services knowing. The sidewalks will be strewn with abandoned shopping carts from various super markets that they used to take their food home or their dirty clothes to and from the laundry matt but were too lazy to take back to the store. They will never leave the carts in front of their house but will leave it in front of yours. The ones that get a hold of forged S.S. cards will get jobs at the local fast food restaurant. So that when you go there they will always screw up your order. Their families will go there and order a coke and leave with enough food to feed them for two days. The older ones will rent a U-Haul with fake documents and have the other family members grind off all VIN numbers and hand paint it a bright yellow to use as a traveling supermarket to drive around your neighborhood. The ones that do not want a normal job will come home each day after “work” to display to all of the other family members the car stereos, GPS’s, chrome rims and tires and other electrical equipment they acquired to sell at the local swap meet on the weekends. The other family members will not even ask where they got these items. They will have fifty people parting at their house on weekends urinating in the yards and streets and have their music blaring all night with no regard for anyone else living nearby. Graffiti will be on all the fences, super markets, schools and highway bridges. The kids that go to your school for free will form gangs, disrupt the class constantly and bully the other kids on the playground. Your schools GPA will gradually decline to where the State will cancel funding for the school and blame the teachers until the GPA raises which will be impossible as their “Children don’t speak English”.
This is what will happen to your neighborhood when they arrive and infest it. They do not care one bit about you, our way of life or our laws. Since our “Leaders” refuse to address this invasion it only going to get worse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When Illegals Invade
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:50PM

Attachments:
7797c0ab_unable-to-process-wall-of-text.jpeg

Posted by: I Hope You Feel Better ()
Date: February 28, 2012 06:13PM

And what, pray tell, is your solution to this quandry?

As you have said, our leaders refuse to address this issue, so what can be done?

I hope you feel better for having ranted, because that's the only thing that's going to come of your post. Nothing else.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 28, 2012 06:36PM

Tin Whiskers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Then the illegal's
> overran it. You can call me racist or whatever you want
Attachments:
kitty.gif

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 28, 2012 07:05PM

Tin Whisker's mother.

-

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
1330285044600.jpg

Posted by: using us up ()
Date: February 28, 2012 07:06PM

Tin Whiskers Wrote:
> The following happened to the neighborhood that I
> grew up in. It was a just a normal neighborhood
> where people kept their houses neat and yards nice
> with no trash in the streets. Then the illegal's
> overran it. You can call me racist or whatever you
> want but until it happens to your neighborhood you
> don’t know what you're in for. And with the
> housing collapse they are moving into higher
> classed sub-divisions now. These people are
> turning our country into a ghetto. They do not
> like or are used to clean neighborhoods, streets,
> sidewalks, parks, and shopping centers. Soon your
> nice clean and orderly neighborhoods and towns
> will resemble these peoples homeland. Your
> neighborhoods will have dilapidated homes where
> the broken windows have been repaired with old
> plywood and the houses will be painted in day glow
> blue/orange/purple. Each house will have as many
> family members as they can squeeze in to it,
> Grandparents, uncles, nieces, and cousins you name
> it. The garage will have bunk beds from end to
> end. Each house will have as many cars as they can
> park in the yard and on the streets. These car’s
> license plates with current registration will have
> been stolen from someone else’s car. Or they
> will have forged temporary registration paper
> plates in the rear window. Along with the cars
> will be broken refrigerators, washing machines
> worn out mattresses and furniture piled up around
> the house. None of them will have driver’s
> licenses or insurance for their cars. If one of
> them should crash into your car, they will jump
> out and run like the wind. If the police should
> track them down they will claim that the car was
> stolen that morning. Your neighborhood will have
> 14 year old girls pushing their babies in beat up
> strollers along the dirty sidewalks heading to the
> welfare office to collect their single parent
> checks and food stamps. The boy friend's of these
> babies will be living in the same house with them
> without the social services knowing. The sidewalks
> will be strewn with abandoned shopping carts from
> various super markets that they used to take their
> food home or their dirty clothes to and from the
> laundry matt but were too lazy to take back to the
> store. They will never leave the carts in front of
> their house but will leave it in front of yours.
> The ones that get a hold of forged S.S. cards will
> get jobs at the local fast food restaurant. So
> that when you go there they will always screw up
> your order. Their families will go there and order
> a coke and leave with enough food to feed them for
> two days. The older ones will rent a U-Haul with
> fake documents and have the other family members
> grind off all VIN numbers and hand paint it a
> bright yellow to use as a traveling supermarket to
> drive around your neighborhood. The ones that do
> not want a normal job will come home each day
> after “work” to display to all of the other
> family members the car stereos, GPS’s, chrome
> rims and tires and other electrical equipment they
> acquired to sell at the local swap meet on the
> weekends. The other family members will not even
> ask where they got these items. They will have
> fifty people parting at their house on weekends
> urinating in the yards and streets and have their
> music blaring all night with no regard for anyone
> else living nearby. Graffiti will be on all the
> fences, super markets, schools and highway
> bridges. The kids that go to your school for free
> will form gangs, disrupt the class constantly and
> bully the other kids on the playground. Your
> schools GPA will gradually decline to where the
> State will cancel funding for the school and blame
> the teachers until the GPA raises which will be
> impossible as their “Children don’t speak
> English”.
> This is what will happen to your neighborhood when
> they arrive and infest it. They do not care one
> bit about you, our way of life or our laws. Since
> our “Leaders” refuse to address this invasion
> it only going to get worse.

+1000 Finally someone not afraid to say it like it really is. Don't let the bleeding hearts and other hispanics on here shut you down by calling you an evil racist. They use that word as a way to shut the rest of us down so they can continue shitting in our faces and doing things any way they want. Many illegals only use this country as a means to an end, and plan on leaving one day. So of course they don't have a whole lot of pride or concern and think nothing of stealing. The ones who stay have no intention of assimilating.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: February 28, 2012 07:12PM

eesh Wrote:
> Tin Whisker's mother.
>
>
>
> -

Is that a ghetto abortion she's performing?

Call me a sick bastard, but pregnant is HOT.

Date: February 28, 2012 07:41PM

itchy Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tin Whisker's mother.
> >
> >
> >
> > -
>
>
> Is that a ghetto abortion she's performing?
>
> Call me a sick bastard, but pregnant is HOT.

no way! Pregnancy is icky

Also...

Posted by: 1492 ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:38PM

I'm sure the Indians felt the same way.

Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:55PM

You type like an uneducated minority...

Learn to format better.

Posted by: GuyinCville ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:06PM

I can see why the user who posted this is irritated. The only issue I find with him is his clear hate for Hispanics. Have you written letters to your representatives? Have you suggested laws to combat zoning and other violations you see happenings? We all want to see our community neat and clean since we pay enough as it is and we all have that right. But labeling all Hispanics as ghetto people is deplorable and shows your lack of intelligence. Grow up and see that this is an emerging area. If you have no solutions go and move to West VA or some backwooded area where you will feel safe and can spill your hate. Nobody cares about your antics. And by the way there are plenty of fat white trashy people around here.

Posted by: To the spineless liberal above: ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:26PM

How is the OP full of hate? He is stating the facts of what happens around here every single day. This issue really is not about race at all. Millions of desperate, dirty people who happen to be Hispanic are raping and taking advantage of this country for their own selfish concerns. How is what they are doing not hateful?

Posted by: I couldnt help myself ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:35PM

The following happened to the neighborhood that I grew up in. It was a just a normal neighborhood where people kept their houses neat and yards nice with no trash in the streets. Then the illegal's overran it. You can call me racist or whatever you want but until it happens to your neighborhood you don’t know what you're in for.

And with the housing collapse they are moving into higher classed sub-divisions now. These people are turning our country into a ghetto. They do not like or are used to clean neighborhoods, streets, sidewalks, parks, and shopping centers. Soon your nice clean and orderly neighborhoods and towns will resemble these peoples homeland. Your neighborhoods will have dilapidated homes where the broken windows have been repaired with old plywood and the houses will be painted in day glow blue/orange/purple.

Each house will have as many family members as they can squeeze in to it, Grandparents, uncles, nieces, and cousins you name it. The garage will have bunk beds from end to end. Each house will have as many cars as they can park in the yard and on the streets. These car’s license plates with current registration will have been stolen from someone else’s car. Or they will have forged temporary registration paper plates in the rear window. Along with the cars will be broken refrigerators, washing machines worn out mattresses and furniture piled up around the house. None of them will have driver’s licenses or insurance for their cars.

If one of them should crash into your car, they will jump out and run like the wind. If the police should track them down they will claim that the car was stolen that morning. Your neighborhood will have 14 year old girls pushing their babies in beat up strollers along the dirty sidewalks heading to the welfare office to collect their single parent checks and food stamps. The boy friend's of these babies will be living in the same house with them without the social services knowing. The sidewalks will be strewn with abandoned shopping carts from various super markets that they used to take their food home or their dirty clothes to and from the laundry matt but were too lazy to take back to the store. They will never leave the carts in front of their house but will leave it in front of yours.

The ones that get a hold of forged S.S. cards will get jobs at the local fast food restaurant. So that when you go there they will always screw up your order. Their families will go there and order a coke and leave with enough food to feed them for two days. The older ones will rent a U-Haul with fake documents and have the other family members grind off all VIN numbers and hand paint it a bright yellow to use as a traveling supermarket to drive around your neighborhood. The ones that do not want a normal job will come home each day after “work” to display to all of the other family members the car stereos, GPS’s, chrome rims and tires and other electrical equipment they acquired to sell at the local swap meet on the weekends. The other family members will not even ask where they got these items.

They will have fifty people parting at their house on weekends urinating in the yards and streets and have their music blaring all night with no regard for anyone else living nearby. Graffiti will be on all the fences, super markets, schools and highway bridges. The kids that go to your school for free will form gangs, disrupt the class constantly and bully the other kids on the playground. Your schools GPA will gradually decline to where the State will cancel funding for the school and blame the teachers until the GPA raises which will be impossible as their “Children don’t speak English”.

This is what will happen to your neighborhood when they arrive and infest it. They do not care one bit about you, our way of life or our laws. Since our “Leaders” refuse to address this invasion it only going to get worse.

Easier read,

Posted by: read and learn ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:40PM

I cant find anything to disagree with the OP. It would be easy to cry racism but what he posts is true so it is not racism if it is true.
North Springfield is a good or should I say bad example. Once clean neat quiet neighborhoods are over run with trash and broken down cars. Multiple families occupy single family homes. I could go on but the OP nailed it.

Posted by: GuyinCville ()
Date: February 28, 2012 10:15PM

To the spineless liberal above: Wrote:
> How is the OP full of hate? He is stating the
> facts of what happens around here every single
> day. This issue really is not about race at all.
> Millions of desperate, dirty people who happen to
> be Hispanic are raping and taking advantage of
> this country for their own selfish concerns. How
> is what they are doing not hateful?

You are a fully certified retard. If an illegal commits a crime he or she should be deported. Like I said get invoked don't think by spilling hate and grouping all latinos will solve anything. It's like me grouping all the dummy stinky white trash around here. Obviously that would be wrong just like you are. Last time I saw there's plenty of white criminals and BTW more white peope are on public assitnsce.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 28, 2012 10:26PM

read and learn Wrote:
>
> Once clean neat quiet neighborhoods are
> over run with trash and broken down cars. Multiple
> families occupy single family homes. I could go on
> but the OP nailed it.

Sounds like a typical neighborhood in all-whitey, small-town PA.

Posted by: curmudgeon1 ()
Date: February 28, 2012 11:56PM

what happens when people make zoning complaints? there are limits on how many people can live in these houses. are they just not enforced?

Posted by: Certified "Retard" ()
Date: February 29, 2012 12:04AM

curmudgeon1 Wrote:
> what happens when people make zoning complaints?
> there are limits on how many people can live in
> these houses. are they just not enforced?

It's kind of hard to keep up with it all. Years ago in my neighborhood there were 11 adults living in a two bedroom house. They had about the same number of children, too! The mailman spilled to us about the number of addressees in that one house. Finally the sheriff came and evicted them and it looked like a clown car when they all kept coming out.

The house was filled with nothing but mattresses. Absolutely deplorable.

Posted by: I'm racyst tambien ()
Date: February 29, 2012 03:09AM

I happened to be in Reston last week on a Wednesday around 5 p.m. I decided to stop at the Harris Teeter. The place was packed with folks shopping. Not really all that unusual for that time of day I guess but what surprised me is the overwhelming majority of shoppers in the store happened to be white! I hadn't seen so many white people in a store in years. It was a bit shocking!
I usually do my shopping at night to avoid all the traffic and crowds and most of the time in say the last 5-6 years I'm usually one of the few whites peoples in a store.

Posted by: juan lake ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:02AM

LOL @ OP!

If theese peoples are illegal why do not you have them arrested you ignorant Gringo?
I thinks this video is of the OP. Very funny but also true.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.