HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfaxunderground !
Posted by: bTynp ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:26PM

Cary you going to edit again and move to off topic? This is the topic "The Fairfaxunderground.com. This site is not at all what it says it is. This site is more for taking the community apart and one day you are going to have somone that post on here cross the line and go to far! (some already have) This site is out of control.Now that someone is calling you out. you take it right down but, you can sit there and let "YOUR TROLLS" attack people who have been injured or killed in accidents. Don't you think it is enough for their family to deal with, much less seeing on YOUR site take their loved ones taken apart? And you sit there and and let it happen. Just remember this.
One day, you may be the one watching your family being taken apart on this site.
I am going to keep posting and looking into starting a petition to shut this site down. Freedom of speech is good until you start slandering and threatening people's safety. That is breaking the law and Cary, you are condoning it!

edit by Cary (the admin): For reference this same user posted this thread. And yes, this post will be moved to Off-Topic as Off-Topic is the appropriate venue for these requests and complaints. Please note that I could have very easily deleted your posts outright but have not done so as I try to administer this site in an exceedingly transparent manner. I take no sides here and step in to moderate only when the (very simple) rules are broken. Have you been slandered on Fairfax Underground? If so have you reported the posts to me? Slander and libel are very difficult for me to discern if the abuse isn't egregious. Slander and libel are also both illegal under VA statute and if you feel that a post here breaks the law I encourage you to contact me for moderation, or to swear out a criminal complaint in front of a magistrate so that I can be subpoenaed for the poster's IP address. Do NOT create any further threads on this garbage in Fairfax General or you will be banned; complain all you wish in Off-Topic. RESPOND to this thread to continue a dialog with me instead of creating yet another new thread in Fairfax General. Last warning

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 06:19PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfaxunderground !
Date: February 28, 2012 05:32PM

trololololol

Date: February 28, 2012 05:32PM

also reported

Posted by: tea leaves ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:34PM

bTynp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary you going to edit again and move to off
> topic? This is the topic "The
> Fairfaxunderground.com. This site is not at all
> what it says it is. This site is more for taking
> the community apart and one day you are going to
> have somone that post on here cross the line and
> go to far! (some already have) This site is out of
> control.Now that someone is calling you out. you
> take it right down but, you can sit there and let
> "YOUR TROLLS" attack people who have been injured
> or killed in accidents. Don't you think it is
> enough for their family to deal with, much less
> seeing on YOUR site take their loved ones taken
> apart? And you sit there and and let it happen.
> Just remember this.
> One day, you may be the one watching your family
> being taken apart on this site.
> I am going to keep posting and looking into
> starting a petition to shut this site down.
> Freedom of speech is good until you start
> slandering and threatening people's safety. That
> is breaking the law and Cary, you are condoning
> it!

Good luck with your petition. That's also part of the first amendment. You'll have very few signatures, and obviously due to Constitutional freedoms, this site will not be shut down. Thanks. Even though I do not like some of the commentary here, in fact a lot of it, it has a right to exist per our AMERICAN GOD GIVEN RIGHTS! That's right, I just yelled it out. Peace and blessings to you, and this site and freedom of speech are here to stay, whether good bad ugly or otherwise.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.