HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When I'm constipated....
Posted by: hypocracy ()
Date: February 26, 2012 10:27PM

My sweat smells like poop. Is there a correlation or is it because I always smell a little bit like poop?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When I'm constipated....
Posted by: Science ()
Date: February 27, 2012 10:57AM

The poop smell is a resultant of posting on this forum. Fairfax Underground is one of the few sites on the Internet that harbors the power to actively affect the user's bodily odors. The pungency of the stench is directly proportional to how often one posts on this site. Given these basic facts it follows that,

Even one post here curses the user with an olfactory sin that may never be amended.

Despite this phenomenon, Fairfax manages to keep minimally above sanitary conditions. It is conjectured that the reason for this is that the stench of posters on this site is generally contained to confined regions of household areas.

The main posters of this site possess a sewage like aroma that can be smelled throughout Fairfax County. For this reason the prominent characters of Fairfax Underground are providing society a sensorial service by refusing to leave their computers and imposing their physical ailments to the barely more respectable citizens of this community.

I am aware that by posting this information, I too have adopted the irreversible scent of this site. This was an act of forewarning for those who are tempted to become part of this condemned society. Don't let my smelly suffering be in vain.

Re: When I'm constipated....
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:09AM

Post in Off Topic, where you belong, and I'll answer your question

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.