HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
Posted by: Wow ()
Date: March 13, 2008 02:40PM

It's unimaginable that Obama has so much support. Everything about this guy seems shady. Now we hear the truth about his church. He, of course, claims he doesn't always agree with his good friend, the pastor (likely story). If I didn't agree with what was being preached about at my church I would leave. Hopefully the voters will see this guy for what he truly is. The more I hear about this guy, the more dangerous I think he might be.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4443788&page=1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 13, 2008 02:51PM

LOL, sounds like people are REALLY getting desperate if they're going after something his pastor said. The only people who believe this shit are already misinformed xenophobes in the first place. You fit right in.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 13, 2008 04:04PM

" 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

Its freedom of speech. Besides you cant say that everything US government has done has been right.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 13, 2008 05:46PM

Far from right...we had all better hope there is no heaven or hell awaiting us all. There are no US flags..or any flags...flying in heaven...and all will be judged by the simple words..Did you love your neighbor as yourself?

But not to worry...neither heaven, hell or Santa exist. It's only our concious we have to satisfy.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 13, 2008 09:06PM

Hey Vince, heaven doesn't accept homos. Welcome to hell rectal ranger.

Posted by: obama's pastor ()
Date: March 13, 2008 10:46PM

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: March 13, 2008 11:43PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, sounds like people are REALLY getting
> desperate if they're going after something his
> pastor said. The only people who believe this
> shit are already misinformed xenophobes in the
> first place. You fit right in.

^5 Meeper,

I couldn't agree more!

LMAO!

Posted by: Dwight ()
Date: March 16, 2008 09:28AM

Don't see why we should elect a racsist to the Presidentcy, after all your kind cite guilt by association all the time.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 16, 2008 09:37AM

Dwight Wrote:
>> Don't see why we should elect a racsist to the Presidentcy, after all your kind cite guilt by association all the time.

Well that's certainly some thoughtful analysis of the issue. I'm sure the entire country will stand behind you on that statement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2008 09:37AM by TheMeeper.

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: March 19, 2008 06:56PM

Maybe we should all follow President's Bush Pastor: Jerry Falwell-

Falwell Speaks About Reconciling with Sen. John McCain (April 2006)

Jim Wildman, NPR
Falwell tapes inserts for his television broadcasts in a state-of-the-art facility at Liberty Broadcasting. The studio — and nearby satellite dishes — allow him to do interviews any time of day with reporters from around the world.

"I was taught in Bible college, religion and politics don't mix," Falwell says.

Falwell backs President Bush, even though Republicans haven't delivered on issues like a ban on gay marriage.

"I'm well aware of the pragmatism of politics. There are times when [the president] has to step back, purely for survival reasons," Falwell says.

Falwell adds that White House officials often call him to explain what they're doing. And he calls them to speak his mind.

"Whenever it's a major problem, and I think we are being misled, I pick up the phone and I call whoever I need to call and take care of it," he says.

Falwell is asked why many Americans, and evangelicals, have become frustrated with President Bush.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.