HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: ATTENTION: HELL'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 05, 2013 09:39PM

i know. have the water authority cut their water

i bet these hooligans cry like babies if that happens

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pam ()
Date: September 12, 2013 07:58PM

excuse me ?

Posted by: donovan ()
Date: November 20, 2013 10:27AM

i can make them leave for a very small sum

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 20, 2013 10:31AM

pam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> excuse me ?

At least two or three times.

What is your preference?

Posted by: What say? ()
Date: November 20, 2013 10:53AM

Hey, I'm Avi, master of word salad--and maybe tossed salad, too--and even I can't track this conversation!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 20, 2013 11:22AM

This calls for a Community Bridge..and a eat, meet and greet between The Angels and WNC.

Write your check out to WaldenFourSkin.

Posted by: Jazz ()
Date: November 24, 2013 07:58PM

Its not them you have to worry about. The elders payed their dues. Its the ones they call in to handle their light work. If you're a waste of flesh and not even worth the free air you breathe. Than they'll leave you off to talk shit (online might I add) another day. Know your place brown-boy. Keep it up tho. You'll see. Its not worth it either patry in this case. Trust me

Posted by: jazz ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:07PM

I strongly agree w\ Outstanding Citizen

Posted by: RJ` ()
Date: March 04, 2014 07:17PM

Bikers of all origins,
Weather your a 1%er, HOG member MR club or winger....two wheels rule. Support your two wheeled brother and fuck all this faggot shit. C'mon brothers, where your balls..on a keyboard or on the fuckin road!

Posted by: Tank ()
Date: April 08, 2014 08:40PM

Clearly, the stupidest fucking people in the US live in VA.

Posted by: Zeke ()
Date: July 04, 2014 05:22AM

Wow, why in the world are you at a bar on Wednesday night? Especially with a family?... Really? Anyway Kilroys blows and I say anyone who wants that shithole can have it!!! You actually tried to get the police and attourneys to ban paying customers? Good lesson you've learned, hey? Ridiculous, sounds to me that Wednesday night is their night at a dive bar and so you should go to Glory Days or some other horrible, horrible place, like even home in bed, go to Kilroys on Tuesdays and Thursdays, double up! I'm not even going to go into what's wrong with wanting to call out The Angels against bikers or calling them out period. So you know, in the future, think twice. Saying, that I know a few that would come Wednesdays because you wrote this and that would almost certain make sure that you never wanted to go into Kilroys on Wednesday ever again, if ever again, but to get even for them taking your bar away, you'd probably start mowing down any random bikers on Braddock Rd.

Posted by: Commander Cody ()
Date: July 05, 2014 06:49AM

I have inherited many harley parts and in trying to sell them have been ripped off by all. The latest has possibly caused me to be evicted. He says he related to red & white. He has 3 of my clutch assemblies and has stopped responding. I have no one. All he left are problems and it's getting unbearable . I need people to just do what they say. Too much to ask? So he says he's h.a. Family, if this true tell me when u started joining punks? I in rogue river oregon. This thief live in town near. Anybody out there ? That would show punk a real man?

Date: September 16, 2015 02:17AM

Stupid people like them are the reason why 1% do what we do you want them out grow some balls and do it your self were to biusy cleaning up messes that local law enforcement create by the way if there called ha ha ha Wednesday crew this life is not a one day thing nor a weekend rider fling its a fuckin true loyalty and respect demanding family bitches need to keep the name out there mouth

Posted by: Mark O..... ()
Date: July 13, 2016 08:28PM

You want Hells Angels to help you keep order? So did the Rolling Stones.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 13, 2016 08:41PM

Jerry Garcia hired them, retard.

Posted by: Solo1NME ()
Date: December 30, 2016 09:06AM

Just read this thread. Every person on this thread is a complete idiot! Flexing your internet muscles, like any one of you are half way cool or tough. Op, handle your own business don't call on pussy motor cycle clubs to help you out. Gangs cause lets be real, that's what the bandidos and angels are! These guys are no different than bloods or crips, weak minded bitches who think they need a "club" to be cool, or just to have friends cause they are fucking dorks in real society so they find rejected who will take them in. It's typical of a weak minded sheep to feel the need to group together, when you are weak there is safety in numbers.

#americansareverydumb

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.