HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
ATTENTION: HELL'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: ANTI-WNC ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:04AM

HELLS ANGELS MC:

WE, KILROYS CUSTOMERS of NORTHERN VIRGINIA will need your assistance in BANNING the WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW from Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar of Springfield, VA 22151.

WE, KILROYS CUSTOMERS who are NON-SUPPORTERS of WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW, have begun a PETITION TO RID this motorcycle group permanently.

WE no longer believe it is safe to bring our own FAMILES to the restaurant.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW has caused too many problems in the last 9 years. We all want it to stop...FOR GOOD.

All we are asking should it come to "PUTTING THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW" in their proper place; "OUTSIDE OF KILROYS".

We understand that this is NOT YOUR PROBLEM. WE'VE TRIED LAW-ENFORCEMENT but; that has NOT WORKED. We have tried EVERYTHING from POLICE REPORTS, CALLING THE POLICE and OUR LAWYERS. Nothing works NOR has this on-going issue been solved.

Thank you for riding our message.

KILROY'S CUSTOMERS
OF NORTHERN VA

Options: ReplyQuote
AVOID THIS PROBLEM...STAY OUT OF IT...LET THE WNC FIX IT ALONE.
Posted by: SUPPORTS RED & WHITE ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:12AM

What kind of nonsense is this? What makes you all think that the HELLS ANGELS MC would want to part-take in this???

Whatever you all got going on, just stay out of Kilroys all together. All right?

Let the WNC handle their own problems and issues alone. From what I've seen, heard and have been told; the WNC handles themselves in a civil manner.

Re: ATTENTION: HELL'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: Autoforward ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:43AM

Thank you for contacting Hells Angels. All of our customer services have been outsourced to Mumbai. Your complaint/request for help/request for gun/drug quote has been forwarded to the appropriate office.

Please note that HA no longer offers warranty support or service for Kilroys or WNC...

Posted by: digitalpoop ()
Date: January 25, 2012 02:23PM

ok, wow, yeah, great fucking idea there you stupid shit head invite the Hells Angels MC to handle the situation. You think the Wednesday night crew is bad now, wait until the Hells Angels show up you brainless fagot moron!
P.S. Those bikers ain't bothering you SO DON'T FUCK WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: January 25, 2012 04:22PM

What fucking dumbass makes a thread like this? The Hells Angels would laugh in your face. If you've got a problem with bikers, just stay the fuck away. Simple solution.

ENOUGH WITH THIS -BS-THREAD...SOMEONE WILL GET HURT
Posted by: AGAINST CUSSING ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:23PM

Whoever started this thread seriously needs to stay away from WNC. Leave them alone.

For those who are using a lot of FOUR-LETTER-WORDS and cussing like sailors...LOL...Did it ever occur to you all that you're dis-respecting yourself by talking like that to strangers? Guessing your parents and all members of your families said it is OKAY TO CUSS LIKE SAILORS...just thought I'd mention that...

FILTHY LANGUAGE is another American term for 4-LETTER WORDS/CUSS WORDS.

I am NOT the GRAMMAR POLICE people...LOL...

I wonder who invented CUSS WORDS...that would be a fun thing to study out and discover who originated SWEAR WORDS...LOL

IGNORE THIS THREAD...THESE PEOPLE ONLY WANT ATTENTION.
Posted by: WNC-SUPPORTERS FOR 2012 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:26PM

IGNORE this THREAD.

Only to provoke and piss you all off.

Simple as that, WNC.

Posted by: Sammy Davidson ()
Date: January 26, 2012 11:46AM

The Hells angels only beat molest and kill women and children Dumbass

Posted by: Slayer ()
Date: January 26, 2012 11:50AM

Have you seen the Virginia Hells angels?they are out of shape funny looking slobs and weasles that need other clubs to protect them.

Posted by: You have no clue ()
Date: January 26, 2012 12:01PM

You think you have problems with one MC hanging out at your favorite place? Wait until there are two MC's fighting over territory. You are one hell of a dumb ass.

Besides, unless HA (or any MC for that matter) has a long standing interest in an area, they aren't going to walk into someone else's territory and try to push them out.

THis has got to be the stupidest idea I've ever seen from someone that evidently doesn't understand MC's nor the riding lifestyle.

You'd be lucky to walk away from any MC member if they were to find out who the person was that posted this request, not to mention what the WNC would do with you...

The original poster is Pure Classless Trash... find a new place to hang out.. .

To: You Have No Clue
Posted by: CLUED IN ()
Date: January 26, 2012 12:11PM

If you think I am clueless, you are wrong.

You do not know me NOR do you EVER want to know me...all right?

I've lived the riding lifestyle.

I know exactly what the WNC would do and NOR will I take the time to say what they will do...all right?

I already have great places to hang out. It is un-wise to accuse me of telling me that I do not have a clue. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: what more is there to life than being judgmental, accusitory towards people I don't know and ride with.

Meet me at Kilroys, Biker! If you have the nerve and balls to. Otherwise, go away LOSER!

If you're mad at someone, go to the individuals you're pissed off at. Deal with it.

I don't have the time, energy, money to waste ... to argue ...

Off to Kilroys ...

Then ...

Home

DELETE THIS - HELL'S ANGELS MC - THREAD - PLEASE!!!
Posted by: DELETE THIS THREAD ()
Date: January 26, 2012 07:31PM

This thread sickens me.

PLEASE DELETE THIS, CARY.

AT LEAST MOVE THIS TOPIC TO "OFF TOPIC"

Posted by: crybaby ()
Date: January 26, 2012 11:27PM

All I hear is "WAHHH I WANT MY BOTTLE!"

Posted by: WNC ()
Date: January 26, 2012 11:58PM

Original poster is a pussy. Come talk with me on Wednesday night at Kilroy's if you dare.

Hell's Angels in Fairfax County are also pussies. You won't see them in Kilroy's either.

Now go home to mommy before you wet your pants.

Posted by: NastyOldMan ()
Date: January 27, 2012 03:24AM

Most of the people who are members of gangs are just mamas boys. If you get them alone, they will crap their pants because they are scared shitless without help from other mamas boys. HA are nothing but filthy bad smelling aids infested retards

Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: January 27, 2012 05:12AM

NastyOldMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most of the people who are members of gangs are
> just mamas boys. If you get them alone, they will
> crap their pants because they are scared shitless
> without help from other mamas boys. HA are nothing
> but filthy bad smelling aids infested retards

There's not such thing as a 'motorcycle gang', moron.
A club isn't a gang.

Re: ATTENTION: HEll'S ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...HELP!!!
Posted by: Diggertr ()
Date: February 25, 2012 10:42PM

Knock off the bullshit.15 years in prison, I've had enough...I've fought and rode with the baddest.
Leave the WNC ALONE... ANGLES...PAGAN, OUTLAW, BAN DIDO. AS ARE ALL OUTLAWS OF THE ROAD.
LIVE TO RIDE...DIE AT PEACE.............Digger

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: February 26, 2012 05:20AM

I'm starting to think that modern motorcycle folk are more about creating little girl bitch drama than riding said motorcycles. Snark on, ladies.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: February 26, 2012 06:24AM

nah. most bikers are cool. Some assholes yeah, but that's with any group of ppl (yeah, tell me you aint got an asshole in yr circle of friends or family, or that you dont work with one at yr job)

Anywho, OP aint ever set his/her ass on a bike in all their life.

And I'm pretty sure H.A. dont go online to look for "charity work" fights, or whatever it is that O.P. was hoping to get started, i dunno.....

Personally, I'm not too sure why O.P. dont just change hangouts if they dont like the place has been FOR NINE FUCKING YEARS o_0

either way you look at it.....................
Attachments:
op is a glorious winged faggot.jpg

Posted by: Club Member ()
Date: February 26, 2012 06:31AM

We don't go looking for fights. But we're prepared if necessary.

Posted by: P9WUJ ()
Date: February 26, 2012 07:39AM

Club Member Wrote:
> We don't go looking for fights. But we're
> prepared if necessary.

You mean you have one condom for each of my Negroes? Because you'll be taking it up the ass as usual. My Negroes don't share condoms. If they have to bareback they will, they just won't butterchurn that spooge.

Posted by: I call bullshit ()
Date: February 26, 2012 07:28PM

When was the last time there was a biker fight in Fairfax County? 30 years ago. Now all the Pagan's are old men and ex-cons. No more fight left in 'em. You guys are funny as hell. There are only wanna-be bikers left, and they're into talking trash through blogs and scaring old ladies if there's 10 of 'em. Please. Let this thread die a painless death.

Posted by: 7XXtm ()
Date: February 26, 2012 07:31PM

hey "I call bullshit"

WELL SAID!

Posted by: YoYoJamal ()
Date: February 26, 2012 11:14PM

i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hiphip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumpedthe boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Posted by: tommy booth ()
Date: March 24, 2012 11:47AM

hey anti-wnc! get a grip. Kilroys customers my ass! why have you been putting up with it---jerk? If I dont like something i get up and do something about it or leave. your just a jerk who has nothing else to do with your time. LEAVE the WNC alone. they would probably be the first to help you if you were broke down or in a jam. have you ever tried to get to know any of them. my guess is no. did you fall down and bump your head! my name is Tommy Booth and i live in advance,mo. I know the kind of people the WNC is made up of. they have helped my family out and continue to do so . for nothing! cant give my e-mail cause i dont have one, but come see me in mo.just a little town, easy to find me. LEAVE THEM ALONE. THEY HAVENT HURT YOU AND WONT UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING FIRST. P.S.would be nice to know who the hell I am talking to, but I guess your to scared.

Posted by: Pagans ()
Date: March 25, 2012 08:44AM

there are not any hells angels in fairfax. Pagans own Va.....Pagans are #1

Posted by: Charlie Brown ()
Date: March 25, 2012 09:02AM

Pagans Wrote:
> there are not any hells angels in fairfax. Pagans
> own Va.....Pagans are #1

The Pagans are total wussies. The GHOST RIDERS are numero uno!
Attachments:
ghost_rider27.jpg

Let This Thread Alone
Posted by: Associate Of WNC ()
Date: March 26, 2012 08:09PM

Enough already.

If any of you have nothing nice or true to say, STOP!

WNC is one of many groups I personally admire and respect. One thing I've learned from WNC; is NEVER to EVER trust ANYONE right away. Start off on a peaceful and happy road withOUT drama, bad attitudes OK?

Associate of WNC

Re: wnc
Posted by: mine22 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 04:05PM

never heard of the wensday night crew i would be happy to meet one or two for a beer though, non ph here

Posted by: fu ()
Date: June 12, 2012 05:11PM

Will SOMEBODY help me get my AMF Harley started!

Posted by: Fu-who ()
Date: June 12, 2012 06:11PM

you are funny. NOT! grow the fuck up pussy

Posted by: Fubar ()
Date: June 12, 2012 06:33PM

What? First you said he was funny, then you said he was NOT funny...what gives?

That's AMF-Harley logic

LoLz

Posted by: Fubar-who ()
Date: June 12, 2012 07:48PM

What is this thing you have about AMF. You are nothing more than a pussy behind a keyboard. Not wasting anymore time on something like you.

Posted by: Family Guy ()
Date: June 12, 2012 08:40PM

I've been to Kilroy's on many of WNC nights with my family and found all the "bikers" to be extremely friendly. Not sure what your issue is?

Date: June 12, 2012 09:23PM

What is this thing you have about AMF. You are nothing more than a pussy behind a keyboard. Not wasting anymore time on something like you.

A pussy behind a keyboard calling me a pussy behind a keyboard...that's funny. It's so funny that the next time I'm at Patriot Harley, starting up my AMF Harley, I'm gonna kick you over a goalpost with my AMF-model right leg, then I'm gonna jump on you and braid your man-tits into a throw pillow...

Posted by: Fubar-who ()
Date: June 14, 2012 12:47AM

Show your face punk. We'll see who gets their ass kicked. Anytime, anyplace! you pick it. Call the cops to. but, you won't you are all talk. Is this German? lol you are a joke....!!!!! lol

Date: June 14, 2012 01:12AM

How about under the Plasma screen at Alto Plaza? That or Post 139, American Legion,Arlington. Since none of your AMF bikes will start, feel free to borrow a Honda Trail 90 to get there.

Your man-tits must need a work out!

Say, I thought you weren't going to waste any more time on me...

Posted by: red and white surporter for life ()
Date: July 04, 2012 10:01AM

HAY THE ANGLES DONT START SHIT THEY FINISH IT

Posted by: Nickel ()
Date: July 19, 2012 11:14AM

I think there are alot of misperceptions about the motorcycle clubs. There is a higharchy to the clubs that smaller clubs will always challange. As a female who grew up with a family of clubbers. I will never disrespect any club. The misconceptions that clubbers are all rapists, murderers and thieves is a joke. They will always protect the citizens and and stand for their country. They are not any worse than the local pigs who harrass me in the town that I live in. They stand behind their badge and use it as an excuse to why park in my yard and watch me, trespass on my property, go into my house whether I am there or not, pull me over for no reason...I feel safer being a single female surrounded by a group of clubbers at their most dangerous than I do in my own house. As dangerous as the clubs are what they stand for is more honorable.

Posted by: Illuminati ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:23AM

They won't care until they start sewing fake Hells Angels patches on their jackets.

Posted by: Birdie ()
Date: July 26, 2012 02:16PM

Which MC is in charge of SW VA in Wise/Norton area. The Hispanic gang MS-13 is pretty bad around here. I think one of the main leaders are in the prison here and that's why they came. If any club is looking for a open area to expand to I say please come here. Small town, private people! I would love to see a MC come in here and make things right and stay. I might have been raised different but having a MC here to me would Make me feel a lot safer!

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 26, 2012 03:20PM

I've only "encountered" this crew once... I went to Kilroy's to donate blood in the name of a group member who'd been killed.

Working my way through the bar (the Blood Mobile was out back), it was CLEAR that I was out of place in my bright colors. A couple of people seemed surprised when I headed into the bloodmobile, but nobody in the group said a single word to me, though there were a few nods of acknowledgement.

I know at least two people who are associated with that group, and they're both responsible, upstanding and hardworking parents. I imagine there HAVE been some incidents, but that's going to occasionally be the case outside of any crowded establishment where alcohol is served.

Let them have Kilroy's on Wednesdays. Without the WNC, I'm not sure there WOULD be a Kilroy's to patronize.

Of course, I'm not saying that I'd want to live close to the bar when it shuts down and everyone starts their engines....

Posted by: Ornery ()
Date: July 30, 2012 07:02AM

Since when has a Pagan Mc member owned anything to include Va,Md,De,Pa,Nj,their Ol Ladies,their pos Motorcycles and homes? Stay out of the joint long enough and You too can be a productive citizen and ride a real motorcycle even perhaps a Harley one day. Better chance getting into hell then to ever earn the right yo wear the colors of a HELLS ANGEL tho......

Posted by: Jc ()
Date: October 25, 2012 02:54AM

How about quit being pussies and handle your own buisness. Like you said its not HA's problem it's yours. Learn how to play baseball and get shit done.

Posted by: brian ()
Date: November 26, 2012 07:05PM

who the fuck is the wednesday night crew? what kind of name is that for a club?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 26, 2012 08:38PM

New gang at Kilroys tonight yo, the Wednesday Night Jews.
Attachments:
Hasid.jpg

Posted by: Bubbla ()
Date: November 26, 2012 10:49PM

Do NOT fuck with the Wednesday Night Jews!

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 27, 2012 04:57PM

Here is a picture of some Pagans on Wednesday nite at Kilroys...

http://www.bikerornot.com/Event/49651

in case you wanna go get assfucked...

Thinkbox out.

Heroes Get Remembered. Legends Never Die.

WELL AINT THIS A JOKE
Posted by: fredrick alumo ()
Date: December 17, 2012 09:37AM

you know whats funny hellz angels could kill all u bitches before you even say hi to them

Re: WELL AINT THIS A JOKE
Posted by: fredrick alumo IS A FAG ()
Date: December 17, 2012 09:40AM

fredrick alumo Wrote:
> you know whats funny hellz angels could kill all u
> bitches before you even say hi to them

Hey fredrick alumo, when you're done sucking on my cock why dont you call your little faggot hells angles so they can get on their knees and finish what u started?

bikers are fake ass faggots. tehy dont kill shit. either ur trolling or ur scared bitch.

Posted by: Zero ()
Date: January 12, 2013 09:13PM

I find it funny how a lot of bikers think that spending most of their lives in prison for a club of degenerates who will eventually piss on their grave is worth it. Yeh, that's brotherhood alright...real solid brotherhood.

Colors, patches and names are a sign of insecurity. When I'm riding along and I see a group of guys with their chests stuck out, chip on their shoulders and sporting the three piece, I hang my head and pray that they wake up. Problem is, those guys need these things in order to feel like someone wants them and to set fear in the people they fear the most, that is, the rest of society.

The "bond" that is "brotherhood" is bullshit. There's brotherhood alright...it's called "brainwash". Just like religious groups and terrorist organizations, brainwash is the key to their cult like discipline. Think about it...most of the American MC's are forced to ride a particular brand and size of bike...where's the freedom in that? If you're such an outlaw, why let people tell you what kind of bike you can ride? I don't even think hypocritical is a good enough word to describe this submissive behavior.

I know, everyone will probably shit on me for saying this stuff, and tell me that I should go say this to a 1%ers face. Fact is, I would gladly do so, as long as his buddies aren't there, and he drops his weapons at the door. One on one...no weapons or backup and most of those 1%ers would shit their pants. It's f**king hilarious.

Anyone remember what Eddie Zero said in Hell Ride? The three B's:

1. Bikers
2. Brotherhood
3. Bullshit

...and that's not too far off.

Posted by: Paranoid ()
Date: January 24, 2013 01:37PM

Hi. I am scared of motorcycle people. I am paranoid and always carry 2 pistols with me. I avoid motorcycle people. One day a guy on a motorcycle pulled in my driveway. I hid in the attic until he went away. He knocked on the door a few times. I didn't know him. Who was he? I was hiding in the attic with my shotgun. I was worried he would try to break the door down!! Thank goodness he left me alone!!! Bye.

Date: January 24, 2013 01:43PM

One day it was real nice outside. I had the front door open. I heard motorcycles coming up the road. I got up real fast and locked the door and ran to the attic. REAL FAST! I peeked out the attic window. 25 guys on motorcycles went by! Some of the motorcycles had ladies on the back. I was scared. I had my 8 guns with me all loaded but if they all attacked me at once I had no chance! Thank goodness they did not stop to get me.

Date: January 24, 2013 01:43PM

Just because you're paranoid, that doesn't necessarily mean you're not in danger.

Date: January 24, 2013 01:54PM

I have 8 rooms in my house and a gun in each room. When I hear a motorcycle I get all 8 guns and hide in the attic.

Posted by: Scottj ()
Date: January 26, 2013 10:17PM

There are no hells angels in Virginia so go get fucked you idiot!

Posted by: Walt Gray ()
Date: February 08, 2013 03:50AM

Wasn't Mike O'Meara in a motorcycle gang?

Posted by: pepperz ()
Date: February 10, 2013 01:57PM

hey...all of this drama is by someone not affiliated.........so handle ur own business at this place. dont comment or chime in on any 81 mebers/supporters remember we r here in va and world wide, closer than u think. AFFA a ballpein hammer does wonders! VIRGINIA and BEYOND

Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:01PM

This is retarded.

Posted by: scottj think again ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:14AM

SCOOTJ U MAY WANNA THINK AGAIN ONM YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENT

Posted by: wnc is a joke ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:15AM

theres two charters of HA there

Posted by: AMF Glory ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:17AM

WNC will fuck you up.

Posted by: blah ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:36AM

now that was a funny ass statement. what a bunchy of pussy ass wanna be faggots right there. simple truth is no one asked for the angels to be brought into this conversation, and no one here truly has the balls to talk shit about them to their faces.

Posted by: AMF rider ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:50AM

blah Wrote:
> now that was a funny ass statement. what a bunchy
> of pussy ass wanna be faggots right there. simple
> truth is no one asked for the angels to be brought
> into this conversation, and no one here truly has
> the balls to talk shit about them to their faces.

Make a bet on that? When I Finally get my AMF year Harley started, I will meet you at Kilroys and fuck you up, After I fill up on expensive wings and swill some bud lite, see you there..fuck face.

Posted by: AMF RIDER IS A FAG ()
Date: February 21, 2013 10:17AM

promises promises, internet tough guys always do harm!

Posted by: AMF rider ()
Date: February 21, 2013 01:37PM

AMF RIDER IS A FAG Wrote:
> promises promises, internet tough guys always do
> harm!

My experiences started when I was 7-years-old and ultimately I'm sure that my experiences happened at that time so that one day I would meet stupid motherfuckers like you.

Posted by: Outstanding Citizen ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:52AM

Dude, it is a VERY VERY BAD, DANGEROUS THING to throw around the names of ceratin motorcyle riding clubs. And furthermore, it is important to remember that the worse thing you can do to that crew you refer to is to leave them to their own devices. They WILL and I garuntee it, fuck with the wrong people and shit in their own bed. The owner of that bar is making more money in one night from that crew than he makes off you all year. My advice, most importantly STOP THROWING THAT OTHER CLUBS NAME AROUND and just find another bar, let a sleeping dog lay.

Posted by: SFB ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:39PM

Kilroys. Crappy bar with crappy food in a crappy strip mall it shares with a crappy Safeway. You go there why?

Posted by: Agree ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:46PM

SFB Wrote:
> Kilroys. Crappy bar with crappy food in a crappy
> strip mall it shares with a crappy Safeway. You go
> there why?

Sounds kind of like (except no Safeway):

Grevey's Restaurant
8130 Arlington Blvd.
Falls Church Va 22011

Posted by: sean Macduff ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:14AM

Phoney wanna be bikers ever come to Gimli? We eat bikers for fucking breakfast!

Posted by: Son of Gloin ()
Date: May 17, 2013 07:37PM

One gang to rule them all! Who is with us to fight alongside elves in the war against Sauron!

Posted by: RoadOrphans ()
Date: June 15, 2013 05:20PM

Paranoid is crackin me up!!!
Attachments:
roadorphans_patchart_rev1.jpg

Posted by: DJ DJ ()
Date: June 15, 2013 05:46PM

Hells angles are bitches. Me and my boys challenged them and they backed off like pussies. Outnumbered 2 to 1 and the honkeys pissed themselves. Fat old dudes with fat hoss pigs riding on the back. They aint shit!

Posted by: what ever biker BOY ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:45AM

The turds are much WORSE than bikers when it comes to being pussys.

They are the first to run when someone stands their ground. Jsut like an animal....they are instinctually scared. They act badass as cover for their insecurity.

Posted by: TheBeothuk ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:14PM

Lots of emotions here......LoL The Hells are the most Famous Biker's of All Time....

Posted by: Curious1962 ()
Date: July 06, 2013 10:38PM

Can anyone tell me if there is still a Pagan club in/around the Roanoke/Salem area??........there used to be, but that was many years back,....I wasnt a member, but I did drink a beer or two with them at a place called "Johnnys Tavern" on Williamson Rd.......all of the guys I met were cool dudes, good guys
Just curious

Re: DELETE THIS - HELL'S ANGELS MC - THREAD - PLEASE!!!
Posted by: pam ()
Date: July 12, 2013 04:46PM

i HA VE A POSTER QUESTION I RECENTLY WAS GIVES 2 HELLS ANGEL POSTERS ONE FROM BERDOO HELLS ANGELS MC DEFENSE PARTY GLEN-HILLS PARK FUND RUN APRIL 1984 with motorcycle rider and girl on back 2 hands on jail bars Signed by david mann the other is a yellow poster with motorcycle rider and it says HELLS ANGELS SFV BENEFIT FUND RUN SEPT 9 1984 CAMARILLO CA sighned by david mannI found the BERDOO poster for sale on line for $850. But not the camarillo one can anybody help me? THANKYOU torrancet4@aol.com

Re: DELETE THIS - HELL'S ANGELS MC - THREAD - PLEASE!!!
Date: July 12, 2013 04:52PM

by the way I LOVE The
HELLS ANGELS:>

Posted by: KUSTOMK ()
Date: August 04, 2013 02:35PM

WOW!!!!!!!!! Clueless fucks, some of you are. Kinda funny!!

Posted by: pam thompson ()
Date: August 14, 2013 12:19AM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THESE POSTERS PLEASE MY UNCLE LEFT THEM TO ME AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.OR THEIR VALUE
Attachments:
2013-07-13_12.56.18[1].png
m3r3huZa2ZXKMx4d30_7Ecg.jpg

Date: August 14, 2013 07:37AM

They are worth a million, at least.

Posted by: Crewp ()
Date: August 19, 2013 11:52PM

Only in a fag hole like Fairfax county would some long government employee loser be bored and lame enough to post this shit in the first place.

Go watch the skins and beat off to pictures of RG 3 you fucking NoVA DC101 listening assholes.

Date: August 31, 2013 07:15PM

please be truthful I would really like to know? I would never disrespect you any way.

Date: August 31, 2013 07:17PM

Why, thank you Pam.

Posted by: PAM ()
Date: August 31, 2013 08:00PM

YOUR VERY WELCOME. NOW CAN I HAVE AN HONEST ANSWER

Date: August 31, 2013 08:04PM

PLEASE

Date: August 31, 2013 08:22PM

B NICE

Date: September 01, 2013 08:47AM

Pam, of course you can have an honest answer, but, can you handle the truth?

Date: September 01, 2013 06:24PM

OF COURSE

Date: September 01, 2013 06:27PM

please tell me the TRUTH

Date: September 02, 2013 02:27AM

What was the question again?

Date: September 02, 2013 01:58PM

CMON CANT YOU HELP ME YOU DONT HAFE TO JUST TELL ME AND IL ASK SOMEONE SOMEWHERE ELSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HELP BUT ITS OK I UNDERSTAND THANKYOU ANYWAY

Posted by: Bodi Tree Rider ()
Date: September 02, 2013 03:21PM

Do not mind BEH. He is just the gatekeeper, testing your resolve.

Those posters are priceless...priceless.

As Indian Larry said, money means nothing.

This is just the first step in learning THE TRUTH

Date: September 02, 2013 03:54PM

thankyou very much for your time I have only the upmost recpect for you and thankyou for your time god bless

Date: September 03, 2013 02:55AM

can you maybe help me with step 2?

Date: September 05, 2013 02:29AM

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO AND TAKEING THE TIME TO HELP ME ;.)

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: September 05, 2013 06:54AM

Dearest Pam,

Where did you get the idea that Fairfax Underground (especially the Off Topic section) was put on the internet to be your personal art critics and information hotline?

Google it yourself.

And have a nice day!
Attachments:
even-with-the-lights-on-illusive-beauty-beast-demotivational-posters-1326027250.jpg

Date: September 05, 2013 07:27AM

I have to admit, I think I've fallen in love with Pam.

I know she could never love someone like me, and I'm dreaming my life away.

Date: September 05, 2013 03:28PM

Hey vexxxxed PLEASE mind your own business I got my answer. And Thankyou BEH and Bodi

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 05, 2013 09:37PM

will need your assistance in BANNING the WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW from Kilroys Restaurant ??

just because you aren't having a good time doesn't mean others are not.

you don't have a right to walk in, demand everyone follow your personal whims. the seats go to paying customers, the biggest group of people the owner can rely on paying bills and is happy with / not kicking out.

there are plenty of fish: and restraunts. you appear to be a trouble maker trying to use tort, illegaly so, to get an empty restraunt to yourself and friends, which you don't own to begin with

if you fear them or have injuries BE MORE SPECIFIC. saying "we don't believe" is a nullish statement.

and no , i don't know any gang members

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.