HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cary, I'm still BANNED. Were you aware of this? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:30PM

hey Cary,

either you're blind,
you're a pile of human crap garbage,
or you're just plain STUPID.

because I am STILL banned, and guess what.......I'M NOT going to go away.

that's right, I changed my mind. You do not get 20,000 dollars.

I will ruin you. Unless you act like a human being address this situation. As long as you ignore me, I WILL REMAIN A THORN IN YOUR SIDE.

I promise.

I will lay the smackdown on your lame, humorless IT Guy ass. Jabroni.

be a decent human being and ADDRESS THE MATTER AT HAND, whether that means unbanning me, or just plain deactivating my account, or whatever it is you do.....address this grievance, or I will continue to piss in your pants.

you piece of scum. Go eat your mom's dick.

garbage-man.

edit by Cary (the admin): See my response to this troll user last night here. Mr. Misery, it's obvious that you WANT to be banned, repeatedly engaging in personal attacks, creating five different flood threads in a matter of minutes, and completely ignoring my warning to you last night. You have your wish, and are now offically BANNED. And when I say banned I don't mean your one "Mr. Misery" persona, but YOU, the PERSON BEHIND THE ALIASES, are banned completely.

You are the SAME troll that has plagued this board for years and years. I didn't make the connection at first, but upon a deeper inspection of your account last night it's now obvious who you are. You are Alias, you are Troll@AOL, you are the thorn in the side of message board administrators region wide, and I am done dealing with your senseless time wasting garbage.

ALL of your known IPs will be banned. If you return your ACCOUNTS will be disabled. If you return again I will reveal your identity and your years-long history of aliases and posting history to the board. If you STILL return AFTER THAT I will visit the magistrate's office and swear out a criminal complaint for either spam (18.2-152.3:1), computer harassment (18.2-152.7:1) or something more creative that my fantastic attorney dreams up, use the open criminal case to subpoena AT&T and Comcast for your true identity, bring you to court, and post THE ENTIRE COURT RECORD WITH YOUR NAME AND PROCEEDING TRANSCRIPTS for the world to see.

We have been down this road before with other pseudonyms of yours. The rules here are so incredibly simple, it's a shame you couldn't follow them.

Be gone with you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 05:46PM by Cary.
Attachments:
718px-Francisco_de_Goya_y_Lucientes_054.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cary, I'm still BANNED. Were you aware of this? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary?
Date: January 11, 2012 04:31PM

and YOU, Harry Tuttle,

for sticking up for this Jabroni,

and taking HIS side over MINE.

GO TO HELL.

Re: Cary, I'm still BANNED. Were you aware of this? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary? Cary?
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:44PM

LOL. "I am going to be a giant douche on the message board you created until you tell me why I'm banned from the message board you created."

Auto-delete FTW!

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:49PM

Do you keep using your iphone? Everytime you do a new ip comes up. He probably doesn't know what ip of yours he has banned. Did you message him with your banned comcast IP number and ask for him to unban it nicely? Don't get all hy-phee.

Date: January 11, 2012 04:53PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you keep using your iphone? Everytime you do a
> new ip comes up.

That's why Cary should just delete his account and be done with it.

Date: January 11, 2012 04:56PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Kittie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do you keep using your iphone? Everytime you do
> a
> > new ip comes up.
>
> That's why Cary should just delete his account and
> be done with it.

why don't you go and eat your mother's garbage dick?

pantsless metro ride douche. You are not smart, or clever.....the sad thing is you seem to think you are clever. Sorry. You really aren't.

eat your mom's ballsack and then finger your slutbag shit-trash girlfriend Genevieve, you pile of shit. You are a fake piece of scum. Fuck your mother and suck her dick.

I hope you die in great pain when you're old.

Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:59PM

Even if Mr.Misery was deleted....Mr.Tragedy would be born shortly. I'm serious Miz... I don't think he knows what IP of yours he banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 05:01PM by Kittie.

Date: January 11, 2012 05:07PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > Kittie Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Do you keep using your iphone? Everytime you
> do
> > a
> > > new ip comes up.
> >
> > That's why Cary should just delete his account
> and
> > be done with it.
>
>
> why don't you go and eat your mother's garbage
> dick?
>
>
> pantsless metro ride douche. You are not smart, or
> clever.....the sad thing is you seem to think you
> are clever. Sorry. You really aren't.
>
>
> eat your mom's ballsack and then finger your
> slutbag shit-trash girlfriend Genevieve, you pile
> of shit. You are a fake piece of scum. Fuck your
> mother and suck her dick.
>
>
> I hope you die in great pain when you're old.

u-mad-bro.jpgtumblr_lmny794eVa1qewacoo1_500.jpg

Date: January 11, 2012 05:11PM

ha, now I get it.

that's why you stepped in like Mr. Big that one time and said "hey...dude, have some respect for Gen. She's my friend." Like she's made of porcelain. Careful John Wednesday! She might shatter into a million pieces if a big strong man like you doesn't step in to protect her! You love her. You big dummy. You're in love with that dumb barren bitch and you can't have her. HA!

Date: January 11, 2012 05:15PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> ha, now I get it.
>
>
>
> that's why you stepped in like Mr. Big that one
> time and said "hey...dude, have some respect for
> Gen. She's my friend." Like she's made of
> porcelain. Careful John Wednesday! She might
> shatter into a million pieces if a big strong man
> like you doesn't step in to protect her! You love
> her. You big dummy. You're in love with that dumb
> barren bitch and you can't have her. HA!

file-6.jpg

Date: January 11, 2012 05:17PM

resorting to funny pictures now. Who are you...me???

Date: January 11, 2012 05:31PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> resorting to funny pictures now. Who are
> you...me???

Well, yeah. Duh.

Date: January 11, 2012 05:34PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> -----
> > resorting to funny pictures now. Who are
> > you...me???
>
> Well, yeah. Duh.

always a step ahead. Enough of you. Begone.

Date: January 11, 2012 06:27PM

Sheesh. (I haven't said sheesh in years, but it seems appropriate now.)

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:31PM

Attachments:
vegatablelol.jpg

Posted by: harmless1 ()
Date: January 15, 2012 08:58PM

Übermensch, seems you showed up about the same time mr misery was banned.
Hummmmmmm?

Posted by: I challenge you ()
Date: January 15, 2012 09:03PM

To read Mr.Misery's post above and not laugh. He was a funny, funny man, who knew comedy, inside and out. A true Rodney Dangerrfield.

Posted by: Wavy Forte ()
Date: January 15, 2012 10:15PM

I challenge you Wrote:
> To read Mr.Misery's post above and not laugh. He
> was a funny, funny man, who knew comedy, inside
> and out. A true Rodney Dangerrfield.

Shut up Miz.
You're a disturbed man.

Posted by: well ()
Date: May 10, 2013 01:05AM

cary?

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: May 10, 2013 01:51AM

shout out to the miz, troll hall of fame inductee 2011, career leader in troll attempts and conversion percentage

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 10, 2013 02:23AM

Cary wrote:

You are the SAME troll that has plagued this board for years and years. I didn't make the connection at first, but upon a deeper inspection of your account last night it's now obvious who you are. You are Alias, you are Troll@AOL, you are the thorn in the side of message board administrators region wide, and I am done dealing with your senseless time wasting garbage.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This goddamn fucking bullshit still pisses me off.

On a lighter note, my doctor told me I no longer have low cholesterol.

Now, it's high......... fucking bullshit.

And, once again, I was asked by the "nurse" if I felt safe in my home.

This time I said, tell Obama my husband is the one who is not safe in my home.

She laughed. LOL.

I laughed. LOL.

And, then, a new question......

Updating the digital files, I was asked the usual questions about the medical/social histories of my family members.

Then the "nurse" said.... tell me about your friends.

I just stared at her.

She was uncomfortable, but said this was a new question on the medical/social history form.

What fucking goddamn bullshit.

Posted by: Ina Garten ()
Date: May 10, 2013 02:26AM

Maybe u werent miz but one of you'ss was troll@aol

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 10, 2013 02:41AM

Ina Garten Wrote:
> Maybe u werent miz but one of you'ss was troll@aol

one of you'ss?? Do you drive a Corvette?

Fuck, I almost forgot..... I happen to know for a fact that eesh is Numbers.

Stick that up your Garten.

Posted by: still out of stuff ()
Date: May 10, 2013 04:51AM

Kerry banned Bloody Blisters for months without any reason, but coddled 2concerned, lizzie, eesh, and so many many others...?

Why? Is he hiiiiiiiiigh?????

Posted by: chinese democracy ()
Date: May 10, 2013 04:54AM

by the way, whatever happened to cary's dissertation, "the anatomy of a troll", I think he called it??

when does that drop? It's been like two and a half years dude.

Posted by: A Victim of Lady Reefer ()
Date: May 10, 2013 11:46AM

chinese democracy Wrote:
> by the way, whatever happened to cary's
> dissertation, "the anatomy of a troll", I think he
> called it??
>
> when does that drop? It's been like two and a half
> years dude.

Cary's got a long history of promising explanations and clarifications for shit that happens around Fairfax Underground, then failing to deliver when the siren song of the bong seduces him with its sweet melody.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: May 10, 2013 12:21PM

A Victim of Lady Reefer Wrote:
> chinese democracy Wrote:
> -----
> > by the way, whatever happened to cary's
> > dissertation, "the anatomy of a troll", I think
> he
> > called it??
> >
> > when does that drop? It's been like two and a
> half
> > years dude.
>
> Cary's got a long history of promising
> explanations and clarifications for shit that
> happens around Fairfax Underground, then failing
> to deliver when the siren song of the bong seduces
> him with its sweet melody.

I was looking forward to that too. And the explanation as to why the site went down in September.

Posted by: yeppers ()
Date: July 24, 2015 01:17PM

bumpo

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 24, 2015 03:46PM

Anyone with ANY sympathy for Misery should read this thread. He knew exactly what he was doing and that was, with help from his "committee", trying to destroy FU.

Now he and his new committee of retards are trying the same thing, in vain. The only person capable of destroying FU is Cary.

Don't fall for Misery's "Oh I'm just a sad, helpless, autistic victim" bullshit.
Attachments:
feel_misery_2.jpg

Posted by: strath rd stalker ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:02PM

Numbers is eesh
Good luck trying to win people to your side Michael Josef Basl. Nobody likes you. Misery might be fucked up and sick, but we already knew that. You have stalked women and children, told women that you wanted to pour boiling water on their vaginas, fuck them with doorknobs, threatened a girl and her baby, and many other sick fuck things.

Your seriously fucked and fucked up. But you just have to convince this forum of your innocence because all you care about is the opinion of us here that YOU'VE NEVER MET! WTF! Do strangers opinions of you matter that much? Too late for that. Literally the whole world except North Korea knows.

The support for misery is not so much support as it is hatred for you. I don't like team miz, but I don't want to see them imprisoned. I want to see you treated to some medieval shit then imprisoned for more torture. You've bullied many many people. Karma just waited around the corner for you and its now here. And its just getting warmed up.

Posted by: This might ruin his case ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:09PM

It shows a vindictive state of mind, a very troll like existence. Willing to destroy a person over his own indiscretions. Can't blame "minor insignificant autism" on everything or they would have "carte blanche' to do what they liked.

Posted by: carte blanche ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:21PM

Misery is sick and disgusting. But so is Michael Josef Basl. If we played by Basal rules, that would mean turn it up a notch each time. That means we could go to 8106 strath rd in the Varina community and break in, whoop his ass, and chain him gagged to the water heater and leave. Those are Basal rules. If your offended than anything goes because the fucker is sick. But I don't follow Back rules since Va state rules trump Basl rules and they have more enforcers of their rules.

Let's see how Basl rules work in prison. Let's call that the Strath rd experiment. In the name of science.

Posted by: analyze it ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:29PM

This might ruin his case Wrote:
> It shows a vindictive state of mind, a very troll
> like existence. Willing to destroy a person over
> his own indiscretions. Can't blame "minor
> insignificant autism" on everything or they would
> have "carte blanche' to do what they liked.

Shows a potential dangerous person, " I will ruin you" is a serious threat. Beginning to feel maybe some of the happening attributed to eesh were "set up" to appear eesh did it? I don't know but I think a guy who thinks like this (writing is thinking) is capable of strange things. Miz reminds me of the girl in the movie "Play Misty for Me" with Clint Eastwood, you know the type.

Posted by: insanity of eesh ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:36PM

Are you going to use that defense in court eesh? Please do.

Posted by: historic miz..... ()
Date: September 05, 2016 09:43PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> hey Cary,
>
>
> either you're blind,
> you're a pile of human crap garbage,
> or you're just plain STUPID.
>
>
>
> because I am STILL banned, and guess
> what.......I'M NOT going to go away.
>

...until my parents institutionalize me.

Posted by: fuck a chuck ()
Date: September 05, 2016 10:02PM

A Victim of Lady Reefer Wrote:
> chinese democracy Wrote:
> -----
> > by the way, whatever happened to cary's
> > dissertation, "the anatomy of a troll", I think
> he
> > called it??
> >
> > when does that drop? It's been like two and a
> half
> > years dude.
>
> Cary's got a long history of promising
> explanations and clarifications for shit that
> happens around Fairfax Underground, then failing
> to deliver when the siren song of the bong seduces
> him with its sweet melody.

Your Chuck Hoffman is showing

Posted by: Bumping old Miz threads ()
Date: January 24, 2017 07:29PM

Miz saved FFXU. Miz should be unbanned.

No, I'm not Miz. Don't even give me that bullshit.

Posted by: bF4Jy ()
Date: January 26, 2017 01:11PM

Broner bump

Posted by: cary bitchslaps miz ()
Date: December 27, 2017 08:01PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> hey Cary,
>
>
> either you're blind,
>
>
>
>
> that's right, I changed my mind. You do not get
> 20,000 dollars.
>
>
> I will ruin you. Unless you act like a human being
> address this situation. As long as you ignore me,
> I WILL REMAIN A THORN IN YOUR SIDE.
>
> I promise.
>
>
> I will lay the smackdown on your lame, humorless
> IT Guy ass. Jabroni.
>
>
> be a decent human being and ADDRESS THE MATTER AT
> HAND, whether that means unbanning me, or just
> plain deactivating my account, or whatever it is
> you do.....address this grievance, or I will
> continue to piss in your pants.
>
>
> you piece of scum. Go eat your mom's dick.
>
>
> garbage-man.
> .
>
> edit by Cary (the admin): See my response to this
> troll user last night href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793617/794007.html#msg-794007">here
. Mr.
> Misery, it's obvious that you WANT to be banned,
> repeatedly engaging in personal attacks, href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/794567.html">creating
href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/794575.html">five
> /40/794573.html">different
> /40/794564.html">flood
> /40/794569.html">threads
in a matter of
> minutes, and completely ignoring href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793617/794007.html#msg-794007">my warning

> to you last night. You have your wish, and are
> now offically BANNED. And when I say banned I
> don't mean your one "Mr. Misery" persona, but YOU,
> the PERSON BEHIND THE ALIASES, are banned
> completely.
>
> You are the SAME troll that has plagued this board
> for years and years. I didn't make the connection
> at first, but upon a deeper inspection of your
> account last night it's now obvious who you are.
> You are Alias, you are Troll@AOL, you are the
> thorn in the side of message board administrators
> region wide, and I am done dealing with your
> senseless time wasting garbage.
>
> ALL of your known IPs will be banned. If you
> return your ACCOUNTS will be disabled. If you
> return again I will reveal your identity and your
> years-long history of aliases and posting history
> to the board. If you STILL return AFTER THAT I
> will visit the magistrate's office and swear out a
> criminal complaint for either spam (18.2-152.3:1),
> computer harassment (18.2-152.7:1) or something
> more creative that my fantastic attorney dreams
> up, use the open criminal case to subpoena AT&T
> and Comcast for your true identity, bring you to
> court, and post THE ENTIRE COURT RECORD WITH YOUR
> NAME AND PROCEEDING TRANSCRIPTS for the world to
> see.
>
> We have been down this road before with other
> pseudonyms of yours. The rules here are so
> incredibly simple, it's a shame you couldn't
> follow them.
>
> Be gone with you.

Posted by: Miz bump ()
Date: December 28, 2017 12:22PM

yo

Posted by: nwdmb ()
Date: December 28, 2017 07:38PM

strath rd stalker Wrote:
> Numbers is eesh
> Good luck trying to win people to your side
> Michael Josef Basl. Nobody likes you. Misery might
> be fucked up and sick, but we already knew that.
> You have stalked women and children, told women

all those rumors may or may not be true HOWEVER

the post above (which no one can confirm Cary wrote) is about spamming the forum to prevent others from enjoying it fairly: not about personal character

as to personal character and use of telephones by such a person meeting that description: it's a judges call (or the telco) to remove phone usage - not cary's responsibility to wonder if each person wholesome enough to be on the internet

(IN OTHER WORDS: stop going off topic, the topic was supposedly spam not allegations of anything except that)

Posted by: oh miz, if you had left then.... ()
Date: January 21, 2018 04:46AM

If you had only left, the stalking wouldn't have happened, nor the court drama, getting bilked by Phil, your disastrous relationship with lizzie and all the great FFU memes that resulted, nor in all likelihood tootguy's stabbing and premature death. And the term 'PYBR" would never have been coined.

But you just had to stay...

Posted by: bump. ()
Date: April 20, 2018 12:04AM

bump

Posted by: purple car ()
Date: April 21, 2018 06:37PM

bumparoo

Posted by: little did miz know.... ()
Date: April 21, 2018 07:25PM

He was about to go on an exciting ride, involving stalking, google-fucking, multiple trips to the nuthut, $40,000 in pychiatric bills, a dead father, a failed expensive lawsuit, suicide attempts, a beating from his roomie, a trip to jail for stabbing his father, the list goes on..........

Posted by: tard bump ()
Date: April 23, 2018 12:35PM

Time to trigger the tard.

Posted by: miz aint had no Mo ()
Date: April 23, 2018 01:51PM

The limp dick virgin...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Date: April 23, 2018 07:22PM

let's trigger the tard.

Date: April 24, 2018 07:18PM

Lets trigger the tard.

Posted by: red car2 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 09:35AM

tard triggering time

Date: April 26, 2018 08:13PM

trigger the tard.

Posted by: aqua Car ()
Date: April 27, 2018 09:12AM

trigger the Sterling loser bump

Posted by: Ronald CaIhoun ()
Date: April 30, 2018 10:53AM

TTB

Posted by: Donald Calhoun ()
Date: April 30, 2018 08:06PM

bump

Posted by: blue car ()
Date: May 02, 2018 08:29PM

back to page 1.

Posted by: speed bump ()
Date: May 07, 2018 10:55PM

silver car

Posted by: lfjfkf ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:56PM

hello.

Date: May 20, 2018 01:25AM

?

Date: June 06, 2018 10:24PM

!

Posted by: I'm Mr. Misery ()
Date: June 07, 2018 08:05PM

And I'm very fond of little boys.

Posted by: B.B. ()
Date: June 07, 2018 08:54PM

King

Posted by: I'm Mr. Misery ()
Date: June 19, 2018 07:52PM

and I'm fond of little boys.

Posted by: bumperman ()
Date: June 21, 2018 07:09PM

bump

Date: July 01, 2018 01:08AM

bump

Date: July 07, 2018 12:22AM

bump

Posted by: red car 666 ()
Date: April 23, 2019 03:57PM

Hello.

Posted by: cary wrote this early 2012 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 02:25AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> hey Cary,
>
>
> either you're blind, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaaaa etc
>
> edit by Cary (the admin):
> for years and years....you are the thorn in the side of message board > > > administrators region wide,.......

how long ago did miz first show up here? has he been here from the beginning,like lizzie?

Posted by: jffgukjhpf ()
Date: April 26, 2019 01:04PM

Shit for brains registered this ID on 10/2/09 at 1:52 am, so that means the retard has been here for more than 9.5 years.

Posted by: Starban ()
Date: April 26, 2019 01:08PM

jffgukjhpf Wrote:
> Shit for brains registered this ID on 10/2/09 at
> 1:52 am, so that means the retard has been here
> for more than 9.5 years.

Shit for brains admitted at trial that he’s been on this site longer than the Misery name. He actually discovered this site in 2008 after he was released from a mental hospital for a suicide attempt. That’s something to remember when he claims that this site made him suicidal, he was trying to kill himself before FairfaxUnderground.

Posted by: Aqua car 2 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 04:42PM

And yet he still has failed.

Posted by: wtf is it with FFU and suicide? ()
Date: April 26, 2019 05:36PM

miz? multiple attempts.
lizzie? multiple attempts
katie? multiple attempts
jinx? success!

Posted by: Starban ()
Date: April 26, 2019 07:54PM

wtf is it with FFU and suicide? Wrote:
> miz? multiple attempts.
> lizzie? multiple attempts
> katie? multiple attempts
> jinx? success!

In the case file, when Monique was evaluated at the psychiatric hospital, it was noted by the psychologist that her suicide attempts are attention seeking devices.

Posted by: par for the course ()
Date: April 27, 2019 04:17PM

Starban Wrote:
> wtf is it with FFU and suicide? Wrote:
> -----
> > miz? multiple attempts.
> > lizzie? multiple attempts
> > katie? multiple attempts
> > jinx? success!
>
>
> In the case file, when Monique was evaluated at
> the psychiatric hospital, it was noted by the
> psychologist that her suicide attempts are
> attention seeking devices.

how many times has miz supposedly tried to snuff it?

Posted by: red car ()
Date: April 29, 2019 04:56PM

banned?

Posted by: stabstabstabstabstab ()
Date: July 02, 2022 10:50PM

stabstabstabstabstab

Posted by: Rough tough creme puff ()
Date: July 03, 2022 12:06AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> hey Cary,
>
>
> either you're blind,
>
>
>
>
> that's right, I changed my mind. You do not get
> 20,000 dollars.
>
>
> I will ruin you. Unless you act like a human being
> address this situation. As long as you ignore me,
> I WILL REMAIN A THORN IN YOUR SIDE.
>
> I promise.
>
>
> I will lay the smackdown on your lame, humorless
> IT Guy ass. Jabroni.
>
>
> be a decent human being and ADDRESS THE MATTER AT
> HAND, whether that means unbanning me, or just
> plain deactivating my account, or whatever it is
> you do.....address this grievance, or I will
> continue to piss in your pants.
>
>
> you piece of scum. Go eat your mom's dick.
>
>
> garbage-man.
> .
>
> edit by Cary (the admin): See my response to this
> troll user last night href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793617/794007.html#msg-794007">here
. Mr.
> Misery, it's obvious that you WANT to be banned,
> repeatedly engaging in personal attacks, href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/794567.html">creating
> /40/794575.html">five
> /40/794573.html">different
> /40/794564.html">flood
> /40/794569.html">threads
in a matter of
> minutes, and completely ignoring href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793617/794007.html#msg-794007">my warning

> to you last night. You have your wish, and are
> now offically BANNED. And when I say banned I
> don't mean your one "Mr. Misery" persona, but YOU,
> the PERSON BEHIND THE ALIASES, are banned
> completely.
>
> for years and years. I didn't make the connection
> at first, but upon a deeper inspection of your
> account last night it's now obvious who you are.
> You are Alias, you are Troll@AOL, you are the
> thorn in the side of message board administrators
> region wide, and I am done dealing with your
> senseless time wasting garbage.
>
> ALL of your known IPs will be banned. If you
> return your ACCOUNTS will be disabled. If you
> return again I will reveal your identity and your
> years-long history of aliases and posting history
> to the board. If you STILL return AFTER THAT I
> will visit the magistrate's office and swear out a
> criminal complaint for either spam (18.2-152.3:1),
> computer harassment (18.2-152.7:1) or something
> more creative that my fantastic attorney dreams
> up, use the open criminal case to subpoena AT&T
> and Comcast for your true identity, bring you to
> court, and post THE ENTIRE COURT RECORD WITH YOUR
> NAME AND PROCEEDING TRANSCRIPTS for the world to
> see.
>
> We have been down this road before with other
> pseudonyms of yours. The rules here are so
> incredibly simple, it's a shame you couldn't
> follow them.
>
> Be gone with you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.