HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CARY "WEED MAN" WEIDDEMANN JUST DELETED AN ENTIRE GAYLORDS THREAD! CARY IS CENSORING THE GAYLORDS!
Posted by: Gaylords 4 Truth ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:54PM

The Gaylords would like to state for the record that that piece of degenerate human garbage, Cary "Weed Man", Cary "Grant" Weiddemann, JUST deleted an entire Gaylords thread. It was about The Gaylords' concern 4 the well being of Harry Tuttle.

at about 6:52pm Eastern Standard Time, "Reefer Man Weidemann" deleted, surreptitiously and without cause, an ENTIRE thread

--1st FFu Street Gang, The Gaylords
/
Attachments:
82189_565438.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CARY "WEED MAN" WEIDDEMANN JUST DELETED AN ENTIRE GAYLORDS THREAD! CARY IS CENSORING THE GAYLORDS!
Posted by: Harry Tuttle.... ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:57PM

is admin.

Re: CARY "WEED MAN" WEIDDEMANN JUST DELETED AN ENTIRE GAYLORDS THREAD! CARY IS CENSORING THE GAYLORDS!
Posted by: Large Images ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:58PM

Because your was IMAGE too fucking big Misery

Duh

Posted by: bye buy by ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:00PM

I read the post. It was of low quality and very boring. He did us all a favor. +1 for the weed man.

Date: January 10, 2012 07:01PM

or is it because Cary is a scumbag pothead shit-pile garbage can? And a fascist one at that?

F Cary "Grant". F the "Weed Man". And if Harry Tuttle continues to defend this lewd, lascivious garbage-man stack of S, The Gaylords will have no choice but to excommunicate him.

/
Attachments:
82501_566446.jpg

Posted by: desperado ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:02PM

the only one desperate for harrys attention is you gaylord

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:02PM

Can you just go back to posting as Mister Misery?

Posted by: Turtles fat ass agrees ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:03PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you just go back to posting as Mister Misery?

1 up

gaylords are fucking stupid

Posted by: Gaylord Agree-er Number One ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:04PM

Cary is a garbage-man.

The Gaylords were not aware that they stacked shit as high as it has apparently been stacked, in Fairfax County. F Cary up his Reefer Man A.

/
Attachments:
disparates_09.jpg

Posted by: Go Ahead ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:05PM

Go ahead and excummunicate him.
I'm sure that would please Harry and all of the rest of us.

Posted by: for the love of god ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:06PM

please go back to being orgasm bump and arthur warren

Posted by: Gaylord Memorial Service ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:08PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Can you just go back to posting as Mister Misery?

Mr. Misery died the day Harry Tuttle gave up on himself. Mr. Misery died the day the man who told him the world was his oyster, went ahead and decided to give up on oysters altogether. Mr. Misery died the day the laughter died. The day the twinkle in Harry Tuttle's eye died. When Harry gave up on HIMSELF, that was the day Mr. Misery died.

neither one will EVER return. Period.

1st FFu Street Gang, The Gaylords
/
Attachments:
meadow.jpg

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:15PM

Threads that intentionally mess up formatting, floods, and total garbage is removed from my cell phone. Nothing is ever truly "deleted" here, simply hidden. When I moderate from my cell phone the entire thread is often removed until I fix the (major) underlying issue. The "fixed" thread is often re-instated shortly after.

WITH THAT SAID, I find your threads to be complete garbage. You have repeatedly evaded bans and I will delete any and all of your posts as I see fit. The thread you're complaining about could also be classified as a personal attack, which is also against the rules.

If you want a guarantee that your posts won't be deleted post something LEGITIMATE and ON-TOPIC.

Future attempts to evade bans will result in all of your posts being automatically deleted.

- Cary (the admin)

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:41PM

Cary Wrote:
> Threads that intentionally mess up formatting,
> floods, and total garbage is removed from my cell
> phone. Nothing is ever truly "deleted" here,
> simply hidden. When I moderate from my cell phone
> the entire thread is often removed until I fix the
> (major) underlying issue. The "fixed" thread is
> often re-instated shortly after.
>
> WITH THAT SAID, I find your threads to be complete
> garbage. You have repeatedly evaded bans and I
> will delete any and all of your posts as I see
> fit. The thread you're complaining about could
> also be classified as a personal attack, which is
> also against the rules.
>
> If you want a guarantee that your posts won't be
> deleted post something LEGITIMATE and ON-TOPIC.
>
> Future attempts to evade bans will result in all
> of your posts being automatically deleted.
>
> - Cary (the admin)

hey Cary, this is the first and only time you have ever acknowledged my existence. I've e-mailed you, PM'd you, reported stuff to you, reported people who appeared to be stalking me to you, and I've never heard from you, ever. At least I finally got an acknowledgment....now I know that you meant to ban me, way back last Fall, the week before Thanksgiving. I e-mailed you, and it was a very polite e-mail, and I asked if you could tell me why I was banned, what the particular offense was, and how long the ban would stay in effect.

I never heard back. I consulted with Harry Tuttle, who I know you respect and have communicated with personally, and he advised me that I was jumping to conclusions. That you probably didn't even block me intentionally. Maybe you blocked all IPs from XY and Z phone company in such and such area, VA. Maybe. I never heard back. Got no terms or conditions or even reason why I was blocked, so I assumed, for a while, that maybe it was a weird glitch or something, something to do with my particular internet setup......I am not a computer person, dude. Without giving everything about everything away, I spent some time in a different part of VA around the holidays, then came back, then spent more time away, and in that place I was over the holidays, I found, predictably, that I was able to post, so I did. Who wouldn't? Especially when you're not explicitly told 'YOU ARE BANNED GOOD SIR, PLEASE GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK'. I never got that, so I continued to 'evade' your big scary ban. Simply by being at home for the holidays. And then by...never mind, I'm not going to go into it....I'm sure you can figure out how I'm posting. I'm not a computer guy.

but anyway, you never told me I was banned, never told me to STOP POSTING, and I must have things spelled out for me. That's the kind of guy I AM. Now I know for sure, just as I've always suspected, you hate my guts. Okay. I'll go away then. I started posting threads in off topic addressing you directly, trying to get your attention, and finally, it looks like I've succeeded. All you EVER HAD TO DO was tell me, "Mr. Misery, I dislike you. Leave my website and never post here again", and I would have been gone nearly two months ago, when you first dropped the hammer, without explanation.

you're an asshole.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:35AM

Mr. Misery,

How nice of you to login to your account. What prompted this exchange was:
- You posted a thread with a 223 character subject line, ANONYMOUSLY, from an AT&T/mycingular.net IP address which has never posted to Fairfax Underground before.
- Within minutes the thread was reported twice, one complaining the large subject line messed up formatting, another complaining about the gigantic 8.64MB image attached.
- As there was no posting history for the anonymous user, because there has been a slew of recent trolls and garbage from anonymous AT&T/mycingular.net users, and because there were two reports for different infractions on the same thread within minutes, I "hid" the thread with one button from my BlackBerry as I was not near a terminal. The posting IP address was not banned.
- Again within minutes the same IP address posted this thread, anonymously, the second post ever from this IP address. Again the thread was immediately reported by multiple users, but I allowed it to remain until I could reach a computer.
- Once reaching a computer I posted the response above, thinking I was communicating with yet another anonymous troll. Normally I wouldn't bother dignifying an anonymous troll with a response, but removing a thread entirely, even temporarily, IS unprecedented on Fairfax Underground, and I thought that deserved comment.
- You continued posting in this thread as "Gaylord Truther Number One", "Gaylord Agree-er Number One", and "Gaylord Memorial Service" until deciding to login to your Mr. Misery account from yet another brand new IP address and post the response above; the first "Mr. Misery" post made in over 2 days. Your last "Mr. Misery" post before this one was from a Virginia Comcast Cable IP address, not a "spammy" AT&T/mycingular.net IP.

When I removed the thread and posted the response above I thought I was communicating with yet another worthless anonymous troll, not a registered prolific user, and for that I apologize.

With that said, however, I now know that YOU are the anonymous troll who has been posting the recent garbage from AT&T IP ranges. And YOU of all people, with 20,456 posts, should certainly know the very simple rules here, and what does and does not trigger moderation in Off-Topic. In fact it seems that you've been going out of your way to BREAK the rules, even enticing me to moderate your comments by personally attacking me (note they're still there), all from your random AT&T IP addresses and anonymous usernames.

I have always tolerated you because your banter was confined to the Off-Topic forum. However, if it is your intent to harass users, derail the threads of others, and generally cause trouble than you are most certainly NOT welcome to continue posting. The sole purpose of this website is to be an informational resource for Northern Virginia residents, and the Off-Topic section a place for their general chatter. I will certainly not allow this site's mission to be derailed, especially by you, a poster not even located in Northern Virginia.

I have never intentionally banned you, though it's clear I've banned a few of your pseudonyms; but if you wish to continue posting amicably, coherently, and within the rules, I will certainly allow it. If you intend to continue testing my limits and causing unreasonable distractions, however, I will treat you just like any other troll. The choice has always been yours. This is your only warning.

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:56AM

[So THAT'S who Cary is...]

Date: January 11, 2012 02:12AM

Cary-buddy,

at last we meet.

1. I was indeed banned twice last year, first over the summer, for flooding my 'after dark thread' with single word or single letter messages....I have not done that again. You also posted a note in that thread when I was banned stating why you did it, and for how long, and I did not post again until that first ban was lifted. Oh, I posted one time during that ban, not my smartest idea, to 'apologize' for flooding the forum...I did that quite sincerely because it just so happened, my hand to gods ears, that where I was staying at the time, the internet had just happened to change to a different provider while I was there. So I posted that one time. I did not violate that ban further than that.

2. I'm not sure how this happened then, but I have to tell you, I've been blocked from posting on your site since the week before Thanksgiving, last Fall. Then I went 'home for the holidays', different IP, and resumed posting, on the advice of my friend Harry TUttle, who said that he thought it was probably an accident of some sort, even though I sent you a very politely worded and coherent e-mail simply asking why I was banned, and for how long. Never got a response, then spent a lot of time away, different IP, so I was posting unobstructed up there for awhile, came back, started using my phone. I assumed at this point the ban had to have been intentional, because you must've seen me posting, prolifically as you put it, during your admin rounds. Not to mention I reported at least one or two people during this time, one only a week or two ago, for posting anon with a ludicrously long username. SO......I assumed....you knew I was still posting, and you meant to ban me.....and my logic at this time was, if Cary is well aware I'm still posting despite banning me over a month ago, first, why not just lift the ban, and second, why worry about it? I was left with the impression you simply didn't care enough to do anything about it. My hand to god, my friend, I've been banned or blocked or otherwise unable to post since the week before thanksgiving. On my mother's grave I swear.

3.I'm not sure who else you think I've been 'trolling' as.......and that's kinda scary....I swear on the English dictionary (because I think the Bible and organized religion is bullshit) that I have only very occassionally posted anonymously, not only in the time since my mysterious banning last Fall, but really, I haven't done it much ever....not consistently, that's for certain. And never maliciously....never to mess up the formatting or the code...like I said, I am not 'a computer guy'.....I really, really, know next to nothing about all this stuff. I swear I've never gone out of my way anonymously or otherwise to MESS WITH the forum.....like an 'Eli', for example...not to name names.......I am not orgasm bump, i am not arthur warren, I am not yagirll or anyone associated with yagirll, i am not the guy who was posting garbage threads with a ridiculously long username a couple weeks back, who kept bumping his own threads just as they slipped off of page one, back to the top again, just to screw up the formatting. I AM NOT THAT GUY, MY HAND TO CHARLES DARWIN! Not orgasm bump, once again, for the record.

I do apologize for the long subject line, okay.....I get it, alright....and definitely for the humongous Titian painting jpeg. I didn't realize how huge that was when I hit post.....I love art, my friend......I have many high-res images on my computer....I also maintain...well, never mind. That's alright. I'll take the lumps for that one.

in any case, it sounds like we've got a major failure to communicate.

I don't know how......but I have been banned from my primary locating since last year. And I am not, NOT, any of those really bad, format-screwing trolls we had a rash of in the past month or so......I don't know how I can prove it, but beleive me....that's not my style. Format screwing is one thing that really, really pisses me off. As a reader of this site....I hate it. NOT ME. Swear. How can I prove this?

see..........I have been unable to post from my regular internet set up,...thing, here, where I am....since whatever happenend happened last November.....whether intentional or not, I have bee unable to interact with the site unless I use the bluetooth capabilities on my cellular telephone to tether some slow dial-up internet to my laptop and post that way. So....I guess, when I did post anonymously this evening and happened to catch your attention, you were unaware that it was me, just using the same ol' makeshift method I've been using since sometime in December........but....sir, are you telling me that you never intended to ban me at all, that you didn't even know I was banned (or blocked or just unable to post somehow...who knows) until tonight? Did you ever read the e-mail I sent you inquiring as to why I was banned? I've been banned since last thanksgiving. I swear. Or are you saying you knew I was banned, maybe it was an accident or something....but....I don't know...

I'm confused, dude. Really.

I swear to William S. Burroughs, I AM NOT THE ANONYMOUS TROLL OR TROLL(S) WHO HAVE BEEN PLAGUING THE FORUM WITH FLOOD AFTER FLOOD OF CONTENT-LESS GARBAGE THREADS AND FORMAT-SCREWING USERNAMES. NOT ME. I'll pee in a cup if I have to.

so.....Cary, my friend, will you now un-ban me, look into how I got banned if it really was not intentional, or will you ban me, this time intentionally, for this incident with The Gaylords and the Titian painting tonight?

I await your response
thank you,

Mr. Misery

Naked Lunch
Posted by: William S. Burroughs ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:17AM

It is I, Mr. Misery, anonymously trolling the internet.

Take that, Fairfax Underground!

Posted by: Lipids and Stead ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:17AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> Cary-buddy,
>
> at last we meet.
>
> 1. I was indeed banned twice last year, first over
> the summer, for flooding my 'after dark thread'
> with single word or single letter messages....I
> have not done that again. You also posted a note
> in that thread when I was banned stating why you
> did it, and for how long, and I did not post again
> until that first ban was lifted. Oh, I posted one
> time during that ban, not my smartest idea, to
> 'apologize' for flooding the forum...I did that
> quite sincerely because it just so happened, my
> hand to gods ears, that where I was staying at the
> time, the internet had just happened to change to
> a different provider while I was there. So I
> posted that one time. I did not violate that ban
> further than that.
>
> 2. I'm not sure how this happened then, but I have
> to tell you, I've been blocked from posting on
> your site since the week before Thanksgiving, last
> Fall. Then I went 'home for the holidays',
> different IP, and resumed posting, on the advice
> of my friend Harry TUttle, who said that he
> thought it was probably an accident of some sort,
> even though I sent you a very politely worded and
> coherent e-mail simply asking why I was banned,
> and for how long. Never got a response, then spent
> a lot of time away, different IP, so I was posting
> unobstructed up there for awhile, came back,
> started using my phone. I assumed at this point
> the ban had to have been intentional, because you
> must've seen me posting, prolifically as you put
> it, during your admin rounds. Not to mention I
> reported at least one or two people during this
> time, one only a week or two ago, for posting anon
> with a ludicrously long username. SO......I
> assumed....you knew I was still posting, and you
> meant to ban me.....and my logic at this time was,
> if Cary is well aware I'm still posting despite
> banning me over a month ago, first, why not just
> lift the ban, and second, why worry about it? I
> was left with the impression you simply didn't
> care enough to do anything about it. My hand to
> god, my friend, I've been banned or blocked or
> otherwise unable to post since the week before
> thanksgiving. On my mother's grave I swear.
>
> 3.I'm not sure who else you think I've been
> 'trolling' as.......and that's kinda scary....I
> swear on the English dictionary (because I think
> the Bible and organized religion is bullshit) that
> I have only very occassionally posted anonymously,
> not only in the time since my mysterious banning
> last Fall, but really, I haven't done it much
> ever....not consistently, that's for certain. And
> never maliciously....never to mess up the
> formatting or the code...like I said, I am not 'a
> computer guy'.....I really, really, know next to
> nothing about all this stuff. I swear I've never
> gone out of my way anonymously or otherwise to
> MESS WITH the forum.....like an 'Eli', for
> example...not to name names.......I am not orgasm
> bump, i am not arthur warren, I am not yagirll or
> anyone associated with yagirll, i am not the guy
> who was posting garbage threads with a
> ridiculously long username a couple weeks back,
> who kept bumping his own threads just as they
> slipped off of page one, back to the top again,
> just to screw up the formatting. I AM NOT THAT
> GUY, MY HAND TO CHARLES DARWIN! Not orgasm bump,
> once again, for the record.
>
>
> I do apologize for the long subject line,
> okay.....I get it, alright....and definitely for
> the humongous Titian painting jpeg. I didn't
> realize how huge that was when I hit post.....I
> love art, my friend......I have many high-res
> images on my computer....I also maintain...well,
> never mind. That's alright. I'll take the lumps
> for that one.
>
>
> in any case, it sounds like we've got a major
> failure to communicate.
>
>
> I don't know how......but I have been banned from
> my primary locating since last year. And I am not,
> NOT, any of those really bad, format-screwing
> trolls we had a rash of in the past month or
> so......I don't know how I can prove it, but
> beleive me....that's not my style. Format screwing
> is one thing that really, really pisses me off. As
> a reader of this site....I hate it. NOT ME. Swear.
> How can I prove this?
>
>
> see..........I have been unable to post from my
> regular internet set up,...thing, here, where I
> am....since whatever happenend happened last
> November.....whether intentional or not, I have
> bee unable to interact with the site unless I use
> the bluetooth capabilities on my cellular
> telephone to tether some slow dial-up internet to
> my laptop and post that way. So....I guess, when I
> did post anonymously this evening and happened to
> catch your attention, you were unaware that it was
> me, just using the same ol' makeshift method I've
> been using since sometime in
> December........but....sir, are you telling me
> that you never intended to ban me at all, that you
> didn't even know I was banned (or blocked or just
> unable to post somehow...who knows) until tonight?
> Did you ever read the e-mail I sent you inquiring
> as to why I was banned? I've been banned since
> last thanksgiving. I swear. Or are you saying you
> knew I was banned, maybe it was an accident or
> something....but....I don't know...
>
> I'm confused, dude. Really.
>
>
> I swear to William S. Burroughs, I AM NOT THE
> ANONYMOUS TROLL OR TROLL(S) WHO HAVE BEEN PLAGUING
> THE FORUM WITH FLOOD AFTER FLOOD OF CONTENT-LESS
> GARBAGE THREADS AND FORMAT-SCREWING USERNAMES. NOT
> ME. I'll pee in a cup if I have to.
>
> so.....Cary, my friend, will you now un-ban me,
> look into how I got banned if it really was not
> intentional, or will you ban me, this time
> intentionally, for this incident with The Gaylords
> and the Titian painting tonight?
>
> I await your response
> thank you,
>
> Mr. Misery

I thought you had to go to sleep bro? Something about a surgery and what nots?

oh and by the way

ha ha ha did not read.

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:26AM

Now that I've figured out this whole image-posting thing, it's actually quite fun.
Attachments:
315689_10150424167571085_628771084_10239206_1736187030_n.jpg

Posted by: yeah ok ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:30AM

.......I am not orgasm
> bump

BULLSHIT, the more you lie the deeper you dig your hole

Date: January 11, 2012 05:40PM

hey Cary, thanks for your timely response to my last post, above. I APPRECIATE it. I was not ANY of the anonymous flood-trolls of recent months...not ONE. I always assumed you were omniscient, you could see all, you'd know that the crap-flooders and format-fuckers weren't me, you could see that, being that you can see anything and everything on this site. Now I see that's not exactly true. You assumed I was a host of IP-changing trolls that have plagued the forum for weeks and months. I was none of them. But I am now. Because you've turned me against you...by being a jerk. This IS me, now. Now I WILL be a troll. You S.

Date: January 11, 2012 05:41PM

MIZ GET BACK TO ME. NOW. PMS

Posted by: UMypG ()
Date: May 09, 2015 12:04AM

^lol, that wookie cracks me up every time

Posted by: unearthing buried treasure ()
Date: May 29, 2015 03:02PM

When the mood says Meade
Attachments:
meade_bunny_2.gif

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: July 24, 2015 01:08PM

Cary Wrote:
> Mr. Misery,
>
> How nice of you to login to your account. What
> prompted this exchange was:
> - You posted href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793606/793606.html">a thread
with a 223
> character subject line, ANONYMOUSLY, from an
> AT&T/mycingular.net IP address which has never
> posted to Fairfax Underground before.
> - Within minutes the thread was reported twice,
> one complaining the large subject line messed up
> formatting, another complaining about the gigantic
> 8.64MB image attached.
> - As there was no posting history for the
> anonymous user, because there has been a slew of
> recent trolls and garbage from anonymous
> AT&T/mycingular.net users, and because there were
> two reports for different infractions on the same
> thread within minutes, I "hid" the thread with one
> button from my BlackBerry as I was not near a
> terminal. The posting IP address was not banned.
> - Again within minutes the same IP address posted
> this thread, anonymously, the second post ever
> from this IP address. Again the thread was
> immediately reported by multiple users, but I
> allowed it to remain until I could reach a
> computer.
> - Once reaching a computer I posted href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read
> /40/793617/793652.html#msg-793652">the response
> above
, thinking I was communicating with yet
> another anonymous troll. Normally I wouldn't
> bother dignifying an anonymous troll with a
> response, but removing a thread entirely, even
> temporarily, IS unprecedented on Fairfax
> Underground, and I thought that deserved comment.
> - You continued posting in this thread as "Gaylord
> Truther Number One", "Gaylord Agree-er Number
> One", and "Gaylord Memorial Service" until
> deciding to login to your Mr. Misery account from
> yet another brand new IP address and post the
> response above; the first "Mr. Misery" post made
> in over 2 days. Your last "Mr. Misery" post
> before this one was from a Virginia Comcast Cable
> IP address, not a "spammy" AT&T/mycingular.net
> IP.
>
> When I removed the thread and posted the response
> above I thought I was communicating with yet
> another worthless anonymous troll, not a
> registered prolific user, and for that I
> apologize.
>
> With that said, however, I now know that YOU are
> the anonymous troll who has been posting the
> recent garbage from AT&T IP ranges. And YOU of
> all people, with 20,456 posts, should certainly
> know the very simple rules here, and what does and
> does not trigger moderation in Off-Topic. In fact
> it seems that you've been going out of your way to
> BREAK the rules, even enticing me to moderate your
> comments by href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/sear
> ch.php?0,search=%22weed+man%22,author=,page=1,matc
> h_type=ALL,match_dates=30,match_forum=ALL,match_th
> reads=0">personally attacking me
(note they're
> still there), all from your random AT&T IP
> addresses and anonymous usernames.
>
> I have always tolerated you because your banter
> was confined to the Off-Topic forum. However, if
> it is your intent to harass users, derail the
> threads of others, and generally cause trouble
> than you are most certainly NOT welcome to
> continue posting. The sole purpose of this
> website is to be an informational resource for
> Northern Virginia residents, and the Off-Topic
> section a place for their general chatter. I will
> certainly not allow this site's mission to be
> derailed, especially by you, a poster not even
> located in Northern Virginia.
>
> I have never intentionally banned you, though it's
> clear I've banned a few of your pseudonyms; but if
> you wish to continue posting amicably, coherently,
> and within the rules, I will certainly allow it.
> If you intend to continue testing my limits and
> causing unreasonable distractions, however, I will
> treat you just like any other troll. The choice
> has always been yours. This is your only warning.

Posted by: for fuck sake, miz....... ()
Date: July 17, 2016 04:47PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-
> All you EVER HAD TO DO was tell me,
> "Mr. Misery, I dislike you. Leave my website and
> never post here again", and I would have been gone
> nearly two months ago, when you first dropped the
> hammer, without explanation.
>
>
> you're an asshole.

Miz, we dislike you. Leave this website and never post on this forum again.

Posted by: read the date ()
Date: July 17, 2016 04:51PM

for fuck sake, miz....... Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> -
> > All you EVER HAD TO DO was tell me,
> > "Mr. Misery, I dislike you. Leave my website
> and
> > never post here again", and I would have been
> gone
> > nearly two months ago, when you first dropped
> the
> > hammer, without explanation.
> >
> >
> > you're an asshole.
>
>
> Miz, we dislike you. Leave this website and never
> post on this forum again.

That was posted in 2012 R tard

Posted by: I did read the date ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:01PM

That's why I stepped in.

You were kicked off FOUR YEARS AGO, said if cary wanted you gone you would willingly go, FOUR YEARS AGO, and yet here you remain.

Fucktard. Fat, needy little fucktard.

Think of all that has happened to you because you couldn't leave THEN. eesh stalking you. Lizzie stealing your laptop. You and your mommy stalking lizzie. Embarassing posts of your texts to lizzie. Going to jail for assaulting your own father! (That really is rock bottom.) The humiliating WaPo article, and the follow up with your dad saying you were hiding underneath your bed covers. The association of your name with something new called a 'PYBR'.

All you had to do was leave, but you couldn't. Why not? This forum is your whole life. Do you hae ANYTHING going on in your life besides this forum? ANYTHING?

Posted by: D3TKN ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:24PM

I never stole his laptop..

Posted by: didn't steal it? ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:26PM

D3TKN Wrote:
> I never stole his laptop..

The moronos said you did. They stalked you. There's a picture of two of them, outside your home, squatting in wait. (Was that a coke bottle sharon was perched on?)

Posted by: DU3jK ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:31PM

Did the police or courts say I did?

No. So, there ya go.

Posted by: then, it was very vindictive ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:34PM

of the moronos to stalk you.

Posted by: Nobody cares ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:40PM

then, it was very vindictive Wrote:
> of the moronos to stalk you.

I'm over it, bro. That shit was literally almost a year ago.

Move on, we all have.

Posted by: Fuzzy Wuzzy ()
Date: July 17, 2016 05:47PM

Cary,

Why do you protect the Mike O'Meara Show thread, and ONLY the Mike O'Meara Show thread, from what you call "needless nudity"? Particularly when you allow the image below all over your site?

If long subject lines are a problem, why don't you change the settings?

If an 8.64 MB file is a problem, why don't you change the settngs?

"Attach a file
No file can be larger than 75 MB
All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
30 more file(s) can be attached to this message"

\
Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg

Posted by: I don't think you are..... ()
Date: July 17, 2016 06:00PM

Nobody cares Wrote:
>
>
> I'm over it, bro. That shit was literally almost a
> year ago.
>
> Move on, we all have.

In fact, you are actively plannning your revenge aganst the moronos.

Posted by: Y7TxE ()
Date: July 17, 2016 06:05PM

You're entitled to think whatever you want.

Posted by: well, that's good. ()
Date: July 17, 2016 06:06PM

I think you stole miz's laptop. And his meds.

Posted by: KJLpy ()
Date: July 17, 2016 06:30PM

You can keep thinking that. Your opinions are not facts. Even if they were facts it wouldn't matter anywhere except your little head.

Posted by: bXeJW ()
Date: July 17, 2016 08:07PM

for fuck sake, miz....... Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> -
> > All you EVER HAD TO DO was tell me,
> > "Mr. Misery, I dislike you. Leave my website
> and
> > never post here again", and I would have been
> gone
> > nearly two months ago, when you first dropped
> the
> > hammer, without explanation.
> >
> >
> > you're an asshole.
>
>
> Miz, we dislike you. Leave this website and never
> post on this forum again.

Sadly the pedantic autistic child will require exact formatting. Let give it a whirl:

Mr. Misery, I dislike you. Leave my website and never post here again.

But this must likely come from Cary since William craves direct contact so he can pressure for "IP records".

Date: July 17, 2016 08:36PM

I did read the date Wrote:
> That's why I stepped in.
>
> You were kicked off FOUR YEARS AGO, said if cary
> wanted you gone you would willingly go, FOUR YEARS
> AGO, and yet here you remain.
>
> Fucktard. Fat, needy little fucktard.
>
> Think of all that has happened to you because you
> couldn't leave THEN. eesh stalking you. Lizzie
> stealing your laptop. You and your mommy stalking
> lizzie. Embarassing posts of your texts to lizzie.
> Going to jail for assaulting your own father!
> (That really is rock bottom.) The humiliating WaPo
> article, and the follow up with your dad saying
> you were hiding underneath your bed covers. The
> association of your name with something new called
> a 'PYBR'.
>
>
> All you had to do was leave, but you couldn't. Why
> not? This forum is your whole life. Do you hae
> ANYTHING going on in your life besides this forum?
> ANYTHING?

I'm not miz, but okay.

Maybe its time to reevaluate your life, you clearly give too much priority to a fucking online forum.

You still remember what someone posted in 2012 and came to bump it, pathetic.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: July 17, 2016 08:37PM

?
Attachments:
download.jpg

Posted by: I didn't bump it, but OK ()
Date: July 17, 2016 08:47PM

read the date Wrote:
> I did read the date Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's why I stepped in.
> >
> > You were kicked off FOUR YEARS AGO, said if
> cary
> > wanted you gone you would willingly go, FOUR
> YEARS
> > AGO, and yet here you remain.
> >
> > Fucktard. Fat, needy little fucktard.
> >
> > Think of all that has happened to you because
> you
> > couldn't leave THEN. eesh stalking you. Lizzie
> > stealing your laptop. You and your mommy
> stalking
> > lizzie. Embarassing posts of your texts to
> lizzie.
> > Going to jail for assaulting your own father!
> > (That really is rock bottom.) The humiliating
> WaPo
> > article, and the follow up with your dad saying
> > you were hiding underneath your bed covers. The
> > association of your name with something new
> called
> > a 'PYBR'.
> >
> >
> > All you had to do was leave, but you couldn't.
> Why
> > not? This forum is your whole life. Do you hae
> > ANYTHING going on in your life besides this
> forum?
> > ANYTHING?
>
>
> I'm not miz, but okay.
>
> Maybe its time to reevaluate your life, you
> clearly give too much priority to a fucking online
> forum.
>
> You still remember what someone posted in 2012 and
> came to bump it, pathetic.

It goes toawrd showing that miz's trials and tribulations arising from this site are all of his own doing. He had but to leave, but he just couldn't. This site is his life. The thing for YOU to worry about is that, once eesh was disposed of, miz thought he would be king of the board. But instead, he is still the subject of ridicule and contempt. When this sinks in (miz is slower than frozen snot, so it hasn't yet), he will lash out at the world. Don't be in his life when that happens.

Date: July 17, 2016 09:11PM

I didn't bump it, but OK Wrote:
> read the date Wrote:
> -----
> > I did read the date Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That's why I stepped in.
> > >
> > > You were kicked off FOUR YEARS AGO, said if
> > cary
> > > wanted you gone you would willingly go, FOUR
> > YEARS
> > > AGO, and yet here you remain.
> > >
> > > Fucktard. Fat, needy little fucktard.
> > >
> > > Think of all that has happened to you because
> > you
> > > couldn't leave THEN. eesh stalking you.
> Lizzie
> > > stealing your laptop. You and your mommy
> > stalking
> > > lizzie. Embarassing posts of your texts to
> > lizzie.
> > > Going to jail for assaulting your own father!
> > > (That really is rock bottom.) The humiliating
> > WaPo
> > > article, and the follow up with your dad
> saying
> > > you were hiding underneath your bed covers.
> The
> > > association of your name with something new
> > called
> > > a 'PYBR'.
> > >
> > >
> > > All you had to do was leave, but you
> couldn't.
> > Why
> > > not? This forum is your whole life. Do you
> hae
> > > ANYTHING going on in your life besides this
> > forum?
> > > ANYTHING?
> >
> >
> > I'm not miz, but okay.
> >
> > Maybe its time to reevaluate your life, you
> > clearly give too much priority to a fucking
> online
> > forum.
> >
> > You still remember what someone posted in 2012
> and
> > came to bump it, pathetic.
>
>
> menial bullshit only people in dire need of a life keep track of

Last post prior to yours - Date: July 24, 2015 01:08PM

That's what I call a bump.

Posted by: pHydd ()
Date: July 17, 2016 09:21PM

Actpually, eesh was after miz that entire time and was going after him even when he was not posting.

Posted by: definition of stalking ()
Date: July 18, 2016 08:07AM

then, it was very vindictive Wrote:
> of the moronos to stalk you.

Sitting on public property in broad daylight is not stalking. Stalking is defined as a person knowingly putting another person in reasonable fear for their life or physical safety. Stalking is defined by the intent to put someone in fear. Stalking has become a buzz word in the culture, it is not what you think it means.

Posted by: 2 or more ()
Date: July 18, 2016 08:12AM

Well, it means to do so on more than one occasion.

Posted by: that, too ()
Date: July 18, 2016 08:19AM

2 or more Wrote:
> Well, it means to do so on more than one occasion.

That's the statute for prosecution of stalking in Virginia, 2 or more incidents. But without an intent on the part of the alleged stalker to put the alleged victim in fear, and unless the alleged victim is actually in fear, then it is not stalking. Unless those 2 or more incidents meet the above criteria, it isn't stalking and wouldn't be prosecuted as such.

Posted by: miz stalked lizzle! LOL!!!! ()
Date: July 18, 2016 09:46PM

And Sharon helped!

Posted by: Bumperman ()
Date: September 27, 2017 12:13AM

Posted by: Ghost of 496 ()
Date: December 28, 2017 01:15PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> Cary-buddy,
>
> at last we meet.
>
> 1. I was indeed banned twice last year, first over
> the summer, for flooding my 'after dark thread'
> with single word or single letter messages....I
> have not done that again. You also posted a note
> in that thread when I was banned stating why you
> did it, and for how long, and I did not post again
> until that first ban was lifted. Oh, I posted one
> time during that ban, not my smartest idea, to
> 'apologize' for flooding the forum...I did that
> quite sincerely because it just so happened, my
> hand to gods ears, that where I was staying at the
> time, the internet had just happened to change to
> a different provider while I was there. So I
> posted that one time. I did not violate that ban
> further than that.
>
> 2. I'm not sure how this happened then, but I have
> to tell you, I've been blocked from posting on
> your site since the week before Thanksgiving, last
> Fall. Then I went 'home for the holidays',
> different IP, and resumed posting, on the advice
> of my friend Harry TUttle, who said that he
> thought it was probably an accident of some sort,
> even though I sent you a very politely worded and
> coherent e-mail simply asking why I was banned,
> and for how long. Never got a response, then spent
> a lot of time away, different IP, so I was posting
> unobstructed up there for awhile, came back,
> started using my phone. I assumed at this point
> the ban had to have been intentional, because you
> must've seen me posting, prolifically as you put
> it, during your admin rounds. Not to mention I
> reported at least one or two people during this
> time, one only a week or two ago, for posting anon
> with a ludicrously long username. SO......I
> assumed....you knew I was still posting, and you
> meant to ban me.....and my logic at this time was,
> if Cary is well aware I'm still posting despite
> banning me over a month ago, first, why not just
> lift the ban, and second, why worry about it? I
> was left with the impression you simply didn't
> care enough to do anything about it. My hand to
> god, my friend, I've been banned or blocked or
> otherwise unable to post since the week before
> thanksgiving. On my mother's grave I swear.
>
> 3.I'm not sure who else you think I've been
> 'trolling' as.......and that's kinda scary....I
> swear on the English dictionary (because I think
> the Bible and organized religion is bullshit) that
> I have only very occassionally posted anonymously,
> not only in the time since my mysterious banning
> last Fall, but really, I haven't done it much
> ever....not consistently, that's for certain. And
> never maliciously....never to mess up the
> formatting or the code...like I said, I am not 'a
> computer guy'.....I really, really, know next to
> nothing about all this stuff. I swear I've never
> gone out of my way anonymously or otherwise to
> MESS WITH the forum.....like an 'Eli', for
> example...not to name names.......I am not orgasm
> bump, i am not arthur warren, I am not yagirll or
> anyone associated with yagirll, i am not the guy
> who was posting garbage threads with a
> ridiculously long username a couple weeks back,
> who kept bumping his own threads just as they
> slipped off of page one, back to the top again,
> just to screw up the formatting. I AM NOT THAT
> GUY, MY HAND TO CHARLES DARWIN! Not orgasm bump,
> once again, for the record.
>
>
> I do apologize for the long subject line,
> okay.....I get it, alright....and definitely for
> the humongous Titian painting jpeg. I didn't
> realize how huge that was when I hit post.....I
> love art, my friend......I have many high-res
> images on my computer....I also maintain...well,
> never mind. That's alright. I'll take the lumps
> for that one.
>
>
> in any case, it sounds like we've got a major
> failure to communicate.
>
>
> I don't know how......but I have been banned from
> my primary locating since last year. And I am not,
> NOT, any of those really bad, format-screwing
> trolls we had a rash of in the past month or
> so......I don't know how I can prove it, but
> beleive me....that's not my style. Format screwing
> is one thing that really, really pisses me off. As
> a reader of this site....I hate it. NOT ME. Swear.
> How can I prove this?
>
>
> see..........I have been unable to post from my
> regular internet set up,...thing, here, where I
> am....since whatever happenend happened last
> November.....whether intentional or not, I have
> bee unable to interact with the site unless I use
> the bluetooth capabilities on my cellular
> telephone to tether some slow dial-up internet to
> my laptop and post that way. So....I guess, when I
> did post anonymously this evening and happened to
> catch your attention, you were unaware that it was
> me, just using the same ol' makeshift method I've
> been using since sometime in
> December........but....sir, are you telling me
> that you never intended to ban me at all, that you
> didn't even know I was banned (or blocked or just
> unable to post somehow...who knows) until tonight?
> Did you ever read the e-mail I sent you inquiring
> as to why I was banned? I've been banned since
> last thanksgiving. I swear. Or are you saying you
> knew I was banned, maybe it was an accident or
> something....but....I don't know...
>
> I'm confused, dude. Really.
>
>
> I swear to William S. Burroughs, I AM NOT THE
> ANONYMOUS TROLL OR TROLL(S) WHO HAVE BEEN PLAGUING
> THE FORUM WITH FLOOD AFTER FLOOD OF CONTENT-LESS
> GARBAGE THREADS AND FORMAT-SCREWING USERNAMES. NOT
> ME. I'll pee in a cup if I have to.
>
> so.....Cary, my friend, will you now un-ban me,
> look into how I got banned if it really was not
> intentional, or will you ban me, this time
> intentionally, for this incident with The Gaylords
> and the Titian painting tonight?
>
> I await your response
> thank you,
>
> Mr. Misery

Good god you're a faggot.

Posted by: stfu mo.... ()
Date: December 29, 2017 01:11AM

Nobody cares Wrote:
> then, it was very vindictive Wrote:
> -----
> > of the moronos to stalk you.
>
>
> I'm over it, bro. That shit was literally almost a
> year ago.
>
> Move on, we all have.

You're in jail...

Posted by: golden age of miz,,,,,, ()
Date: July 02, 2022 10:59PM

then, eesh took charge

Posted by: FFXUMuseum ()
Date: November 04, 2023 04:40PM

+

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.