HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Van Halen Album Drops 2/7/2012
Posted by: King Lerxst ()
Date: January 10, 2012 02:19PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Different_Kind_of_Truth

"A Different Kind of Truth" features Eddie, Alex, Wolfgang and the triumphant return of David Lee Roth on vocals. I will indeed miss Michael Anthony. Wolfgang is a serviceable bassist but, let's face it...the only reason he's on this album is because his last name is Van Halen. He ain't no Michael Anthony.

They're playing Verizon Center on March 28, 2012. Tickets for this show go on-sale Saturday, January 14, 2012.

For WFFU...I am King Lerxst.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Van Halen Album Drops 2/7/2012
Posted by: Runnin w the devil ()
Date: January 10, 2012 02:25PM

King Lerxst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roth on vocals. I will indeed miss Michael
> Anthony. Wolfgang is a serviceable bassist but,
> let's face it...the only reason he's on this album
> is because his last name is Van Halen. He ain't no
> Michael Anthony.

yeah, Michael Anthony sure kills that bass line on Runnin w/ the devil. That one note is really hard to do over and over again. I'll bet Wolfgang messes up on it all the time since it's so technically complex.

Date: January 10, 2012 03:40PM

Runnin w the devil Wrote:
> King Lerxst Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Roth on vocals. I will indeed miss Michael
> > Anthony. Wolfgang is a serviceable bassist but,
> > let's face it...the only reason he's on this
> album
> > is because his last name is Van Halen. He ain't
> no
> > Michael Anthony.
>
>
> yeah, Michael Anthony sure kills that bass line on
> Runnin w/ the devil. That one note is really hard
> to do over and over again. I'll bet Wolfgang
> messes up on it all the time since it's so
> technically complex.

You wanna' single out "Runnin' With the Devil"? That's cool and congratulations...you've won an internet argument.

You wanna' look at Michael Anthony's body of work and compare that with Wolfgang Van Halen's body of work? That's also cool and congratulations to me...I've won an internet argument.

If Wolfgang Van Halen walked into the studio and said, "Hi...I'm Wolfgang Smith and I hear you're looking for a bass player..." they'd laugh his frumpy-dumpy self right out of there!

Obviously, Michael Anthony had to know that with a band so nepotistic that it was formed by two brothers and eventually had its named changed from "Mammoth" to the two brothers' surnames, if either one of them ever fathered or adopted a child with any bass skills he was out but, it's a sad way to do a guy you've been in a band with for 25 years. Granted, Michael Anthony's a rich man and he's had an opportunity to explore some side projects like "Planet Us" and "Chickenfoot" but all he ever wanted and wants is to play bass for Van Halen. Again, whether you like their music or not, we're not talking about some garage band that played a few lousy bar gigs back in the day...this is/was Van Halen.

Posted by: EddieV ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:17PM

Here's the single "Tattoo" just released today. Man they look old but it's great to hear Roth with the band again. Look like Roth is having a little difficulty mouthing the words, I wonder how long it took to film the video.

The video does pull off the old Van Halen sound good.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:31PM

Eddie is a drunk. He looks terrible. Dave doesn't look much better. Wolfgang looks like he doesn't even belong in the band. Money grab. No thanks.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:33PM

I'd be shocked if they could keep it together for the whole tour.

Posted by: EddieV ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:38PM

Damn! Forgot Wolfgang is Eddie's son. Man what a crazy band line up. I wonder if they will give refunds.

I think I'm going to get tickets anyway. It's been a long time since I've seen an old school band.

Posted by: Anthony Michael hall ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:43PM

King Lerxst Wrote:

> If Wolfgang Van Halen walked into the studio and
> said, "Hi...I'm Wolfgang Smith and I hear you're
> looking for a bass player..." they'd laugh his
> frumpy-dumpy self right out of there!
>
> Obviously, Michael Anthony had to know that with a
> band so nepotistic that it was formed by two
> brothers and eventually had its named changed from
> "Mammoth" to the two brothers' surnames, if either
> one of them ever fathered or adopted a child with
> any bass skills he was out but, it's a sad way to
> do a guy you've been in a band with for 25 years.
> Granted, Michael Anthony's a rich man and he's had
> an opportunity to explore some side projects like
> "Planet Us" and "Chickenfoot" but all he ever
> wanted and wants is to play bass for Van Halen.
> Again, whether you like their music or not, we're
> not talking about some garage band that played a
> few lousy bar gigs back in the day...this is/was
> Van Halen.

Pre 1985 Van Halen is the only Van Halen I recognize. Whatever that crap was after the 1984 album might as well be Muzak. It was shocking to see how such an awesome band could turn into crap by replacing the singer. I mean, of all the members of that band, Roth was probably the least talented. Yet, without him it was total crap with a capital C. They're just too damn old now to bring back the magic. What a waste of their prime years of musical lives. The albums they coulda made. Instead what did we get? CRAP.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:06PM

+1000000000000000,,,,

Any thing after Roth is "Van Hagar" and that band is CRAP,,,

DLR was basically fired because he was an ass,,,Sammmy may be a cool guy, but his addition to the band killed it in my book,,,

There are people who will actually argue that Van Hagar is better,,,

These people know nothing and there musical tastes and opinions should be ignored,,,

Posted by: -SBS-_ ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:48PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Eddie is a drunk. He looks terrible. Dave doesn't
> look much better. Wolfgang looks like he doesn't
> even belong in the band. Money grab. No thanks.

They are looking old, and Eddie would look MUCH better if he had kept his hair short.

Date: January 10, 2012 07:21PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> There are people who will actually argue that Van
> Hagar is better,,,
>
> These people know nothing and there musical tastes
> and opinions should be ignored,,,

This baffles me still today. I believe that those people must have been about 9 or 10yrs old in 1984, so they had no frame of reference. They probably grew up listening to Sammy Halen in their tween years and so that's what they relate to. When they listen to the REAL Van Halen, they don't like it. And the reason they don't like it is because it's TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANDS.

Why couldnt they just hang on for another 1 or 2 more albums with Roth even though he was an asshole jerk who was probably wasted all the time?? I guess they could care less since they made their millions hand over fist with Fagar.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:46PM

Wow. I'm a big Van Halen fan (the band who's last album was 1984). A couple of points:

- This is yet another iteration of Van Halen. Without M. Anthony, this is STILL NOT Van Halen.

- This video sucks. Looks like they were going with the "Jump" budget. That would be fine, but the song is super weak.

- Doesn't sound like the old Van Halen. Eddie is still _THE_ guitar god, IMHO, there's no one better. But this sounds like it had zero inspiration.

Maybe it's too much to expect a bunch of late 50's guys to sound like they did in their 20's. That's probably my baggage.

This is Van Halen kids:

Date: January 10, 2012 09:25PM

I'd also like to support the Van Hagar/Van Halen argument by agreeing that I have met VERY few people who say Van Hagar is better who were born before 1974. If you were too young for VH 1.0 and your first exposure was Van Hagar then of course you're going to think that and of course, you're wrong...;)

Those of us who were there and remember from a first-person perspective? WE KNOW.

And to put a RUSH spin on things...I've never heard anyone say John Rutsey (regardles of his diabetes and drinking) was a better drummer than Neil Peart or John Jones was better than Geddy Lee. So in order to prove my objectivity...1.0 rosters are not ALWAYS better.

Posted by: Thud_Mackey ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:35PM

hell yeah dude let's wait in line right now!

Posted by: why?? ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:37PM

van halen sucks
you guys are stuck in the 80's
those days are over

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:31AM

To be honest, this doesn't sound as bad as I thought it was going to. DLR still sounds like DLR and without him this is a completely different band.

As far as Wolfgang, looking at some of the videos of the show they did at Cafe Wha? the other night it's pretty clear the boy has got his chops up to speed and can handle the bass pretty well. It sucks that Mike is out, but that's a problem with Eddie, not Wolfgang. Mike is paying the price for being friends with Hagar, apparently.

So I wish them the best of luck, but unless I accidently score free tickets I'm not going to see this. Maybe the album won't suck and they get a single or two on the radio for a while, that'd be cool.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 11, 2012 07:44AM

I heard this song for the first time yesterday and wasn't impressed. I listened to it again this morning and still think it's really weak. It's Gary Cherone era music with Roth on vocals. And FWIW, I'm a fan of both the Roth and Hagar eras (up until Carnal Knowledge).

Posted by: Cripple Mr Wa ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:35AM

I thought it sounded okay - not as good as early 80's VH but then again, these guys are all 30 years older. Roth basically moves around like a little old man - and it was Eddie that had the hip problems. Half the fun of the band back in the day was that they were so energetic on stage - a function of their youth. To watch it now is a sad reminder that we are all getting old. The stones are like that too now.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:54PM

The only time I saw VH was at the "Texxas World Music Festival" on June 9th, 1979. At the time it was the largest Cotton Bowl crowd ever assembled at 124,000 people plus to see Texas. Boston, Heart, Van Halen, Blue Oyster Cult and others. I think Hagar was there.

There was a hot as balls babe in a brown bikini sitting on a blanket behind us. Of course we were right up front. It was at least 120 degrees in the crowd center stage. So hot the fire Department was standing on stage and spraying down the crowd between sets with fire hoses. The little gal in the brown bikini asked to to sit on my shoulders. She was so hot I almost swallowed my tongue.

Then when VH took the stage up on my shoulders she went. Then her top came off. I remember straining my neck trying to look up but I couldn't see anything. I thought How unfair! I would pass the joint up to her and she tried to shotgun me. Remember that? kind of hard to do from someone on your shoulders but she made it happen. When she got down she was covering herself with her top but briefly flashed me for a second. All my buddies were high fiving me and all.

Man that was a Party! I was 18 years old and wanted to live forever.

Lost my shirt long ago but here is a pic.
Rare VTG1979 Texxas World Music Festival,t shirt, NOS!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 12:55PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: woof-woof ()
Date: January 11, 2012 08:06PM

Van Halen with David Lee Roth had alot of potential and promise (he was a good show man), even if he was a supposed A-hole. Just listen to the song, "Me Wise Magic", recorded in 1996.

Date: January 12, 2012 06:15AM

In the mid-80s after they broke up the band and put Fagar in, I actually liked David Lee Roth's solo band way more than Van Hagar. Or maybe a better way to put that is, Roth's band was less CRAPPY than Van Hagar. Roth assembled some great musicians in his band during that time.

Posted by: RattInnaCage ()
Date: January 12, 2012 06:44PM

> I'm listening to Tattoo for about the fifth time, and if this is the track that VH is using to try to build up excitement for the album, then Eddie and Alex are going to be sorely disappointed.
> First, Wolfgang on Bass. I didn't hear ONE SECOND where the bass was driving anything. One thing about Michael Anthony: you always knew there was someone driving the band with Alex. The bass and the drums should act as a a single unit, pushing, pushing, pushing - there are time when it sounds like the kid isn't even playing.
> Second, back-up vocals. Sounds to me like there are a couple session musicians singing once in a while. Sorry to pick on Wolfie again, but Anthony did leave a mark on the VH sound. It didn't matter who the front man was, it sounded like VH because MA was a big part of that sound.
> Third, Eddie is Eddie - he's still a monster on the guitar. I know he's fighting, arthritis - did he have an operation? If he did, you really wouldn't know it from the song. I hope his hand can hold up to the rigors of a full blown tour.
> Fourth, David Lee Roth. First, his voice - with all the tricks you can do in the studio, he still sounded, well he sounded like a guy reaching 60. Part of his thing wasn't just singing - it was his whole schtick. Jumping around, reacting to the crowd, being larger than life. That ain't going to happen this time around. Diamond Dave is dead long live Zircon Dave.
> Fifth, egos and addictions. Who knows how that's going to work out. I do know that it might not be very pretty.
> I went to see them last time when they were in the Philly area. I kinda wish I hadn't because it didn't remind me of VH in their prime - it reminded me of three guys trying to re-kindle something and a side-man who was a last minute replacement. I don't want any more youthful memories crushed - the night they come, I think I'll pop on some lp's (yeah, I'm that old) and have some malt liquors for old times sake.

Posted by: L3eKu ()
Date: January 12, 2012 10:05PM

Michael Anthony was *the* signature background vocals that helped make Van Halen's sound. without MA, it's not Van Halen.

Also, although I have respect for Sammy Hagar, everything after 1984 pretty much sucked.

Posted by: dMT36 ()
Date: January 12, 2012 10:08PM

>>>,Sammmy may be a cool guy, but his addition to the band killed it in my book,,,

My theory is that Eddie was too mellow, and mellow Sammy + mellow Eddie = poop.

Dave, on the other hand, was a big spaz. Dave with no checks-and-balances is an over-the-top joke.

But, mix Dave and Eddie together, and you have magic. Dave spiced up Eddie; Eddie mellowed Dave. Yin and Yang.

Posted by: NTej4 ()
Date: January 12, 2012 10:15PM

This is Van Halen:

Posted by: george ()
Date: January 18, 2012 11:24PM

Just heard the new song and video. What a disappointment. Say what you want, but Michaels voice is a huge part of the VAN HALEN sound. He will be missed by the true VH fans. Its still not "Van Halen".

Date: January 19, 2012 04:58AM

Van Halen with DLR is like pizza and sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: January 19, 2012 05:09AM

I still think the video was shot with a budget equivalent to some kid's allowance money. Awful.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:09AM

King Lerxst Wrote:
> You wanna' look at Michael Anthony's body of work
> and compare that with Wolfgang Van Halen's body of
> work? That's also cool and congratulations to
> me...I've won an internet argument.

His point was Anthony doesn't (or can't) play very technical basslines. I noticed you didn't come back with an example of one he played.

The most difficult bassline he played under Van Halen/Hagar was probably Pleasure Dome, and he doesn't play a lot of the runs he could have. And anyone playing bass for a year can play that. I agree with the backing vocals comment, that contributed to the VH sound.

He was also a presence on the stage, from what little footage I see of VH Wolfgang is kind of sidelined in favor of Roth and EVH.

Date: January 19, 2012 09:20AM

justsayin Wrote:
> King Lerxst Wrote:
> -----
> > You wanna' look at Michael Anthony's body of
> work
> > and compare that with Wolfgang Van Halen's body
> of
> > work? That's also cool and congratulations to
> > me...I've won an internet argument.
>
> His point was Anthony doesn't (or can't) play very
> technical basslines. I noticed you didn't come
> back with an example of one he played.
>
> The most difficult bassline he played under Van
> Halen/Hagar was probably Pleasure Dome, and he
> doesn't play a lot of the runs he could have. And
> anyone playing bass for a year can play that. I
> agree with the backing vocals comment, that
> contributed to the VH sound.
>
> He was also a presence on the stage, from what
> little footage I see of VH Wolfgang is kind of
> sidelined in favor of Roth and EVH.

I'll admit Michael Anthony is no Jaco Pastorius but he's a better bass player than Wolfgang.

Posted by: Slowstrokin ()
Date: January 20, 2012 09:27AM

I'll admit Michael Anthony is no Jaco Pastorius but he's a better bass player than Wolfgang.

.....'Tis blasphemy to mention MA and Jaco in the same sentence.

Date: January 20, 2012 08:09PM

Here is the Rolling Stone interview with MA from back in 2007. He seems like a cool guy and the interview puts Eddie in a pretty bad light. He says he found out he was kicked out of VH when he read it on the internet, and he had to sign an agreement that basically said he was never a real member of VH so he could tour in 2004. But who knows what the other side of the story is:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/fired-van-halen-bassist-i-found-out-on-the-internet-20070904

To his credit, he also tells people not to hate on Wolfgang, since he just wants to play bass with his dad.

Date: January 20, 2012 08:44PM

tomahawk Wrote:
> Here is the Rolling Stone interview with MA from
> back in 2007. He seems like a cool guy and the
> interview puts Eddie in a pretty bad light. He
> says he found out he was kicked out of VH when he
> read it on the internet, and he had to sign an
> agreement that basically said he was never a real
> member of VH so he could tour in 2004. But who
> knows what the other side of the story is:
>
> http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/fired-van-h
> alen-bassist-i-found-out-on-the-internet-20070904
>
> To his credit, he also tells people not to hate on
> Wolfgang, since he just wants to play bass with
> his dad.

Thanks for posting this link, 'Hawk. I'm still pissed on Michael Anthony's behalf, of course...;)

Date: January 20, 2012 08:49PM

Slowstrokin Wrote:
> I'll admit Michael Anthony is no Jaco Pastorius
> but he's a better bass player than Wolfgang.
>
> .....'Tis blasphemy to mention MA and Jaco in the
> same sentence.

How is it blasphemy to mention Michael Anthony and Jaco Pastorius in the same sentence? J.P. was one of the finest bassists that ever lived. Who needs frets? They're just speedbumps...

Michael Anthony lies in the great grey between Jaco and Wolfgang. Perhaps there's even more grey between Jaco and Michael than there is between Michael and Wolfgang...but I meant no blaspheme.

Date: January 20, 2012 09:01PM

Could the Van Halen brothers be bigger unprofessional dicks? They shit on everyone.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 20, 2012 09:15PM

King Lerxst Wrote:

> How is it blasphemy to mention Michael Anthony and
> Jaco Pastorius in the same sentence? J.P. was one
> of the finest bassists that ever lived. Who needs
> frets? They're just speedbumps...

You just answered your own question.

> Michael Anthony lies in the great grey between
> Jaco and Wolfgang. Perhaps there's even more grey
> between Jaco and Michael than there is between
> Michael and Wolfgang...but I meant no blaspheme.

Sure sounded like it. If you lined up 500 professional bassists, JP would be in the top twenty and MA is in the bottom twenty. They aren't anywhere close.

Date: January 20, 2012 09:48PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Sure sounded like it. If you lined up 500
> professional bassists, JP would be in the top
> twenty and MA is in the bottom twenty. They
> aren't anywhere close.

You're splitting blonde pubes...this was covered initially when I said Michael Anthony is no J.P...

Date: January 20, 2012 11:26PM

justsayin Wrote:
> If you lined up 500
> professional bassists, JP would be in the top
> twenty and MA is in the bottom twenty. They
> aren't anywhere close.

Oh come on. I can think of tons of bassists worse than MA. He is what he is, a solid, basic rock bass player with a good voice for backing vocals. He's got decent chops, holds a rythm, but he's no legend or anything.

Jaco was just on a whole different level, and he didn't even play rock. You can like one without hating on the other.

Same goes for Wolfgang. He's become an adequate bassist for VH, hangs in there well on the fancier bass lines. His voice ain't up to MA's speed, but his bassplaying sounds fine to me. The guy who recorded this a couple of weeks ago was right in front of Wolf's amp:

Date: January 21, 2012 08:35AM

Wolfgang is a better bass player than Linda McCartney was a backup singer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: January 21, 2012 12:49PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Wolfgang is a better bass player than Linda
> McCartney was a backup singer.
>
>

That has to be fake, that was fucking awful.

Date: January 21, 2012 02:05PM

tomahawk Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Wolfgang is a better bass player than Linda
> > McCartney was a backup singer.
> >
> >
>
>
> That has to be fake, that was fucking awful.

I think it is. But it did make the rounds a few years ago as legit.

Date: February 07, 2012 05:20PM

Well, release day is upon us...so, I thought I'd give this a cursory bump. It was fun walking into a store today for the first time in 14 years and asking, "Do you have the new Van Halen album in?".

"Truth" is a good (not great album) and it's clear VH is WELL beyond their prime. (Well, except Wolfgang...he'll never HAVE a prime...) This year's tour seems like an impossible undertaking...

Any other takers? Thoughts?

Posted by: geezesuck ()
Date: February 07, 2012 07:38PM

King Lerxst Wrote:
> Well, release day is upon us...so, I thought I'd
> give this a cursory bump. It was fun walking into
> a store today for the first time in 14 years and
> asking, "Do you have the new Van Halen album
> in?".
>
> "Truth" is a good (not great album) and it's clear
> VH is WELL beyond their prime. (Well, except
> Wolfgang...he'll never HAVE a prime...) This
> year's tour seems like an impossible
> undertaking...
>
> Any other takers? Thoughts?

Old people are lame. Look at how many old statements you just made. Geezer Rock is pure terrible

Posted by: coug ()
Date: February 07, 2012 07:40PM

These ladies are happy. The 50 and over set must be pumped!
Attachments:
cougars-cougars-demotivational-poster-1276026332.jpg

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: February 07, 2012 07:41PM

666th view!!!!!

Date: February 07, 2012 08:25PM

geezesuck Wrote:
> King Lerxst Wrote:
> -----
> > Well, release day is upon us...so, I thought
> I'd
> > give this a cursory bump. It was fun walking
> into
> > a store today for the first time in 14 years
> and
> > asking, "Do you have the new Van Halen album
> > in?".
> >
> > "Truth" is a good (not great album) and it's
> clear
> > VH is WELL beyond their prime. (Well, except
> > Wolfgang...he'll never HAVE a prime...) This
> > year's tour seems like an impossible
> > undertaking...
> >
> > Any other takers? Thoughts?
>
> Old people are lame. Look at how many old
> statements you just made. Geezer Rock is pure
> terrible

Yup...I'm old...congratulations, you just made an accurate statement on the Internet!

Got anything else?

Posted by: today ()
Date: February 07, 2012 10:03PM

out TODAY!

Date: February 16, 2012 01:16AM

I am pretty skeptical, but this stuff sounds like old-school VH:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2012 01:16AM by tomahawk.

Posted by: Lanky Lally ()
Date: February 26, 2012 01:32PM

Great to see the guys back together with a new album. I just listened to the it yesterday and was looking for one good song that compared to any of their songs from the first 6 albums and couldn't find it. Tattoo tatoo...come on?? I would have rather covers with the van halen twist.

Did anyone see the youtube videos of their live performances from earlier this year? Eddie looks horrible and Dave weakly worked the stage/audience and didn't sing the lyrics when he's supposed to and when he does their barely audible/or he's screaming like a guy who should be drunk but isn't.

Out of my love of guitar and the band, I will go to see Eddie play as I did the last time they were with Dave. It's really hard for me to believe this was my favorite band of all time. I'm glad that they are at least trying to do something rockin in their senior years. I'm hoping that they'll get it together by time they hit Boston. Someone buy Dave a karaoke machine to work on singing the old VH hits!! A little practicing is always helpful.

Posted by: Lanky Lally ()
Date: February 26, 2012 01:43PM

Michael Anthony is the most down to earth guy, cool guy who just loves to play music without the big rock star ego. I can't believe he's out, but you have to understand it's Eddie's band and Wolf is his son. The kid can definitely play. Maybe Wolf will get sick and they'll call Mike up to fill in...I can hope can't I???

Hope Dave works on this act like a lead singer and works on his timing and lyrics. No matter what, the world is a much better place with VH on tour.

Posted by: oh ya ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:44AM

yeeeeeeee

Posted by: Cripple Mr Wa ()
Date: February 28, 2012 10:01AM

checked out the new album and I like it. still long for these days though:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hefty hefty cinch sack, wimpy, wimpy, wimpy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 10:04AM by Cripple Mr Wa.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.