HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:36AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:28PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:45AM

Alias VS. 12oz Prophet Part Deux. Coming Soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Alias' dolls ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:46AM

Alias, come play with us; we are your true friends and you can control what we say!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:47AM

Here we go.....lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Gay fight ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:55AM

This fight is gay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12 oz is above Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:26AM

12oz prophet is above alias' dumb ass

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:26PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:27PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: You Go Girl! ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:28PM

YEAAAAAAAA!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:30PM

I remember a man, who had sense beat into him, ask a simple question..."can't we all get along"?

Apparently not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:53PM

You Go Girl! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YEAAAAAAAA!!!


AliAss, since you accused me of the wrong anonymous post ( I wrote the "Alias' dolls" post), I figured I would do the same; when in Hell, do as the Hellians do! I was on FU way before your crazy ass ever heard of it and I'll probably still be posting on it after your old, tired, and decrepit ass dies! For future reference, my anonymous posts will never refer to myself in the third person and most will most likely include a reference to your doll playing/videotaping sessions.






Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 01:59PM by 12ozProphet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:03PM

Why do they stand for that spamming shit at 4Lulz?

I thought they were supposed to be the grand troll free place.. Puddin Taine doesn't put up with any shit, right?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:05PM

Be careful Alias, you don't want to piss off Patprophet. He might make a blog about you and flood the forum with the link. He's just that powerful.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:06PM

12ozProphet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was on FU way before your crazy
> ass ever heard of it and I'll probably still be
> posting on it after your old, tired, and decrepit
> ass dies!






Is this some sort of honor? 40 years old and you think posting on a message board is a grand accomplishment.


Get a job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:09PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do they stand for that spamming shit at
> 4Lulz?
>
> I thought they were supposed to be the grand troll
> free place.. Puddin Taine doesn't put up with any
> shit, right?



I don't "spam" on 4lulz and only reciprocate against unprovoked attacks on my person here on FU.


Yes, Taine has been banning eesh's "Chuck troll" accounts on 4lulz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:10PM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias VS. 12oz Prophet Part Deux. Coming Soon.


Aliass VS. Prophet


No matter who wins, you lose!
Attachments:
alienvspredatorposter.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:11PM

12ozProphet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kittie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias VS. 12oz Prophet Part Deux. Coming Soon.
>
>
> Aliass VS. Prophet
> No matter who wins, you lose!





So are you the Predator, as in online predator?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:15PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Be careful Alias, you don't want to piss off
> Patprophet. He might make a blog about you and
> flood the forum with the link. He's just that
> powerful.


Maybe I should make ones about all the "old school regulars" like Gravis, Genevieve, Graymoose, Conie, RestonPeace, and Expensive Jeans, etc., so we document the history of FU!


Wouldn't that be grand? :)


http://williamzumwalt.blogspot.com
http://jared-mrmephisto-miller.blogspot.com
http://chuckhoffmann.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Blogfan ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:18PM

if theyre as hilariously stupid as the rest of your blogs i say go for it. mephisto is homeless rofflez!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:19PM

Oh, Aliass, the dolls, the dolls are calling..."wanna play?"
Attachments:
chucky family.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:24PM

Blogfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if theyre as hilariously stupid as the rest of
> your blogs i say go for it. mephisto is homeless
> rofflez!


He dresses like a homeless man who busks on the metro and plays open mic nights. Plus, there is no way you can live on $800 per month SSI (as per Mephisto's own big mouth) in North Arlington.
Attachments:
Ted-Williams-Golden-Radio-Voice.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:26PM

12ozProphet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> He dresses like a homeless man who busks on the
> metro and plays open mic nights. Plus, there is no
> way you can live on $800 per month SSI (as per
> Mephisto's own big mouth) in North Arlington.






Sounds like you have a lot of pent up feelings for Mephisto.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:28PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 12ozProphet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > He dresses like a homeless man who busks on the
> > metro and plays open mic nights. Plus, there is
> no
> > way you can live on $800 per month SSI (as per
> > Mephisto's own big mouth) in North Arlington.
>
>
>
>
>
> Sounds like you have a lot of pent up feelings for
> Mephisto.


http://williamzumwalt.blogspot.com
http://jared-mrmephisto-miller.blogspot.com
http://chuckhoffmann.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 09, 2012 02:32PM

>
>
>
> Sounds like you have a lot of pent up feelings for
> Mephisto.

Closet homosexuals usually do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 02:37PM

the high transexual Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> > Sounds like you have a lot of pent up feelings
> for
> > Mephisto.
>
> Closet homosexuals usually do



That's a funny comment coming from a guy with the word "transexual" in his name. Eesh is the one who is in love with Johnny Weir, Zac Efron, etc. and is obsessed with big black penises; why don't you get together with him?


Here's the not so "skinny" on eesh: http://williamzumwalt.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:27PM

Oh, just leave the guy alone. It obviously makes him very upset when people say mean things about him on the Internet.

Let's try this: whenever you want to say something mean about inkahootz or point out one of his deficiencies, say a compliment about him instead or point out something he does well instead.

Example: Inkahootz, I think you use apostrophes very well. It's a pet peeve of mine when people misuse apostrophes, and your contractions/possessive nouns/pluralizations are always correct (as far as I've noticed).

They taught me this trick in anger management and it really works.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:44PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:26PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 04:07PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, just leave the guy alone. It obviously makes
> him very upset when people say mean things about
> him on the Internet.
>
> Let's try this: whenever you want to say something
> mean about inkahootz or point out one of his
> deficiencies, say a compliment about him instead
> or point out something he does well instead.
>
> Example: Inkahootz, I think you use apostrophes
> very well. It's a pet peeve of mine when people
> misuse apostrophes, and your
> contractions/possessive nouns/pluralizations are
> always correct (as far as I've noticed).
>
> They taught me this trick in anger management and
> it really works.


Why, thank you, kind sir; your compliment is most beneficent and appreciated! Aliass, you old hag, let's stick to the truth; you talk to dolls and pretended to be a man ( by your own admission and videographic evidence you posted). I, for my part, have driven drunk and lost my cool in MrMephisto's presence. I have never assaulted a female or been arrested for a crime of violence.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 04:09PM by 12ozProphet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 05:52PM

"Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 04:09PM by 12ozProphet."




Gotta make sure those apostrophes are used correctly! lol

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 05:55PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Let's try this: whenever you want to say something
> mean about inkahootz or point out one of his
> deficiencies, say a compliment about him instead
> or point out something he does well instead.
>
> Example: Inkahootz, I think you use apostrophes
> very well. It's a pet peeve of mine when people
> misuse apostrophes, and your
> contractions/possessive nouns/pluralizations are
> always correct (as far as I've noticed).





I also noticed how hard he tries to command the English language.


He did go through an excellent ESL program and should be commended on trying to assimilate with Americans.

Blessed are the murderous.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 05:56PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:08PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:24PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:02PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 04:09PM
> by 12ozProphet."
>
>
>
>
> Gotta make sure those apostrophes are used
> correctly! lol


Right, eesh, because you are completely infallible and have never hit the edit button, EVER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 09, 2012 08:14PM

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you
And can you feel the love tonight
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best
There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: No ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:16PM

TL;DR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:18PM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
> When the heat of the rolling world can be turned
> away
> An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
> It's enough for this restless warrior just to be
> with you
> And can you feel the love tonight
> It is where we are
> It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
> That we got this far
> And can you feel the love tonight
> How it's laid to rest
> It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
> Believe the very best
> There's a time for everyone if they only learn
> That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in
> turn
> There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
> When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats
> in time with yours


I think you forgot the dedication to frisky

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 09, 2012 08:19PM

The implication to you is implied whenever I discuss love. :* <3

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:20PM

Aliass and her dolls:



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Lolololol ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:22PM

Those are fucking weird ass videos. Is Alias insane?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Ascurd of Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:24PM

Lolololol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those are fucking weird ass videos. Is Alias
> insane?


i think so.
She did a video once with her dolls in the bathroom.Creepy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:28PM

eesh cried to Cary and had him ban the eesh blog address from being posted on here, so I had to change the address.


Here is the new one:


http://william-eesh-zumwalt.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:44PM

Who cares if alias likes dolls or not? Everyone need a hobby, right?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Can't handle da thruth ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:46PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares if alias likes dolls or not? Everyone
> need a hobby, right?


Did you watch those videos? Something is OFF... Prob a nice lady but off

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Offing Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:47PM

Can't handle da thruth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who cares if alias likes dolls or not? Everyone
> > need a hobby, right?
>
>
> Did you watch those videos? Something is OFF...
> Prob a nice lady but off


Yeah...off
just..off

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:51PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:22PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:56PM

I can get past everything in that video except this: Why is the doll doing a Nazi salute?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:10PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:22PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:24PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:21PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:43PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> 12oz comes from a poor dusty little village, where
> he spent most of his boyhood days picking up road
> kill for food. There was little time for "funny".


I didn't know Quebec was a poor dusty little village; I guess a lot has changed since I left Canada. Alias, you can deny that you portrayed yourself as a man on here originally and used a fake voice in your doll videos all you want; fact is bullshit in your eyes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Jacqueline ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:53PM

12ozProphet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > 12oz comes from a poor dusty little village,
> where
> > he spent most of his boyhood days picking up
> road
> > kill for food. There was little time for
> "funny".
>
>
> I didn't know Quebec was a poor dusty little
> village; I guess a lot has changed since I left
> Canada. Alias, you can deny that you portrayed
> yourself as a man on here originally and used a
> fake voice in your doll videos all you want; fact
> is bullshit in your eyes.


that was a fake voice in those videos?
How do you know that?

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:08PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:19PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:10PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:19PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 09, 2012 10:11PM

Remember when we held on in the rain
The nights we almost lost it
Once again we can take the night into tomorrow
Living on feelings
Touching you I feel it all again

Chorus:
Didn't we almost have it all
When love was all we had worth giving?
The ride with you was worth the fall my friend
Loving you makes life worth living
Didn't we almost have it all
The nights we held on till the morning
You know you'll never love that way again
Didn't we almost have it all
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/w/whitney+houston/didnt+we+almost+have+it+all_20146417.html ]
The way you used to touch me felt so fine
We kept our hearts together down the line
A moment in the soul can last forever
Comfort and keep us
Help me bring the feeling back again

(Chorus)

Bridge
Didn't we have the best of times
When love was young and new
Couldn't we reach inside and find
The love of me and you
We'll never lose it again
Cause once you know what love is you'll never let it end

Chorus:
Didn't we almost have it all
The night we held on till the morning
You know you'll never love that way again
Didn't we almost have it all
Didn't we almost have it all
(End)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Nobu ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:41PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know what?
>
> You win. I'm a man and I play with dolls.
>
> see ya around town.


Really?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:22AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can get past everything in that video except
> > this: Why is the doll doing a Nazi salute?
>
>
> The doll was saluting eesh...

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
hitler-cat1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:25AM

12ozProphet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I didn't know Quebec was a poor dusty little
> village; I guess a lot has changed since I left
> Canada.





You were Pauvre comme Job.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: 12ozProphet ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:40AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 12ozProphet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I didn't know Quebec was a poor dusty little
> > village; I guess a lot has changed since I left
> > Canada.
>
>
>
>
> You were Pauvre comme Job.


Judging from the old, decrepit doors in the photos you posted, one could say the same about you.

http://william-eesh-zumwalt.blogspot.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:47AM

Poor inky, I can always tell when I strike a nerve with you.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:48AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:18PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 12:54AM

Alias, when can we see more videos?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:04AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:17PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:05AM

You're in the mood now, Alias.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:07AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:16PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:15AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, eesh... I have a headache.
>
> Maybe tomorrow.





They all say they have a headache.


I'm not asking, I'm telling you.


MORE DOLL VIDEOS NOW

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:38AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:13PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:52AM

Eesh is a very demanding diva when it comes to your doll videos. lollllz

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:55AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:12PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:09AM

Do you make those dolls yourself Alias? They look very detailed.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: Clare n Don ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:39AM

alias makes those dolls in her witch cave

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:50AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:04PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 11, 2012 06:53PM

and to think, Mr. Misery started this thread.. which means he was on 4lulz as well. Mind = fucked

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Date: January 11, 2012 07:05PM

the grammar police Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and to think, Mr. Misery started this thread..
> which means he was on 4lulz as well. Mind = fucked


Right? My mind = blown

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 12ozAsshole
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 11, 2012 08:56PM

Well, those doll videos are even more creepy now.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **        **  **     **  **    **  ******** 
  **  **         **  **     **  **   **   **    ** 
   ****          **  **     **  **  **        **   
    **           **  **     **  *****        **    
    **     **    **   **   **   **  **      **     
    **     **    **    ** **    **   **     **     
    **      ******      ***     **    **    **     
This forum powered by Phorum.