HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TV show - Moment of Truth
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: February 25, 2008 09:45PM

I watch this show. I know, it's so tacky but I do love it. Anyway, tonight's episode had a woman contestant who admitted to sleeping with someone other than her hubby of 2 years. Do you think this show is on the level? I could never be on this show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TV show - Moment of Truth
Posted by: Maeve ()
Date: February 25, 2008 10:41PM

I watched for the first time tonight. OMG the woman is so in the dog house! And she lost all of her prize money on the stupidest question! I could have answered it correctly for her. "Are you a good person?" Absolutley not!

Posted by: SE ()
Date: February 25, 2008 10:58PM

Call me what you'd like, but I was absolutely THRILLED she lost the money. She deserved to lose. What a piece of trash she was!!!!

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: February 25, 2008 11:13PM

Also I think the question about "Are your parents proud of you?", was a little clue to how this would end. The girl answered "no" which led me to believe they may have been a little wary of her morals. She even admitted to stealing money from a job and going to bars without her wedding ring. You could tell her mom thought she was kinda trampy. I was also wondering about the secret she had shared with her dad. Her poor husband appeared to be pretty innocent looking. The girl contestant looked kinda older and wilder. I think she was money hungry. Perhaps this couple's marriage was already in serious trouble andthey agreed beforehand to try and win the cash so they could split it.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 26, 2008 08:02AM

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She even admitted to ... going to bars without her
> wedding ring.

That's bad? Oops... I mean OH THAT HUSSY.

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: February 26, 2008 08:39AM

I think that the fact the woman lost all of her money serves her right. When she admitted that she would go back to her ex-boyfriend if he wanted her back it was obvious she was in it for the money. She knew her husband was going to leave her, and she needed INCOME!

What a tramp!

Posted by: SE ()
Date: February 26, 2008 12:25PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
Perhaps this couple's
> marriage was already in serious trouble andthey
> agreed beforehand to try and win the cash so they
> could split it.

That is exactly what my husband said- that they probably came up with a scheme to split the money afterwards and go their seperate ways. I do feel bad for him- although they both knew what they were potentially in for when she agreed to be on the show. What a way to learn that your wife is a wh*re and is in love with her ex. Poor guy :(

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 26, 2008 03:36PM

they must only pick out degenerates to be on that show otherwise it would just be boring.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: February 26, 2008 07:55PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> I watch this show. I know, it's so tacky but I do
> love it. Anyway, tonight's episode had a woman
> contestant who admitted to sleeping with someone
> other than her hubby of 2 years. Do you think
> this show is on the level? I could never be on
> this show.

The show is on the level. It started in Columbia, South America, but was canceled there when a contestant had a similar experiencing to the one you are describing. She killed herself. The network in Columbia had the sense to cancel the show. Of course, network execs in the U.S. seem to have fewer morals than the contestants on the show.

Posted by: walkman ()
Date: February 27, 2008 01:04PM

Does anybody have any dignity anymore? Why would you put yourself on a reality show? Oh yeah...GREED and FAME.

Of all the contestants that have actually made it on a reality TV show, how many have become rich and famous. Don't include the ones that have since made a sex tape or record deal...because thats only temporary.

Maybe I am living in the past or am too old. But boy do I long for an original sitcom in the likes of Seinfeld.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 27, 2008 01:09PM

walkman Wrote:
> Does anybody have any dignity anymore? Why would
> you put yourself on a reality show? Oh
> yeah...GREED and FAME.

i agree and i think it's quite pathetic.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: February 28, 2008 10:20AM

I watched the segment on YouTube. I got the impression that the husband and family members weren't in on it. I think the woman is a bitch and enjoyed twisting the knife in her husband's back on national TV. I'm sure she will eventually do the same thing to her ex-boyfriend should she hook up with him again after the divorce.

Date: February 28, 2008 02:36PM

This is the bitch having her train wreck in Jerry Springer fashion...

...I really do think by the end she is getting some sort of sick satisfaction out of seeing her husband crash and burn. I think that is why she throws the answer at the end....so he gets NOTHING. What a sick human being.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.