HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chelsea Clinton On "Rock Center"
Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:42PM

111212_chelsea_c_9_ap_328.jpg

I don't know. I doubt she'll survive the enemies she automatically made by circumventing the education and experience it takes to move up the traditional journalistic ladder to success. Maria Shriver was also hired by NBC so the networks penchant for bedding down with Democrat players is well known and I'm sure part of this is to score brownie points with Bill.

"Rock Center" is embarrassingly juvenile and horribly produced. Last night it was "serious" Ted Koppel with a "serious" report on Iraq. Really groundbreaking journalism there Ted! (Why did he quit Night-line?)

Chelsea with her "personal interest" story about helping poor black kids (of course) in her "hometown" in Arkansas. Laughable. She is no more a hometown Arkansas girl than I am.

Then Brian Williams who reported on these retards,

and there even more retarded Youtube animation about something called "Marcel on the Shell" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU&feature=player_embedded or some stupid fucking thing like that. Way to go Williams! No one is watching you now so why not marginalize yourself even further as a distinguished journalist.

NBC can't crash soon enough for me. God what an inbred clusterfuck of a disaster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chelsea Clinton On "Rock Center"
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:56PM

Glad I missed it. I've given up on televised news outside of CNBC during the day.

Even Fox is giving in to MSM media ways. They often report on the tabloid stories such Natalie Holloway or Casey Anthony. They also use similiar lexicons, such as still referring the to Bush Tax Cuts as "Tax Cuts" opposed to Tax Increase, which almost 10 years later is what they really are. Those are a few examples to name a few.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 13, 2011 02:07PM

Damn. She is not aging well. At all.

Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: December 13, 2011 02:10PM

I pity any corn-on-the-cob within 3 miles of Chelsea Clinton. Look at the size of those chompers!!??!?! Holy shit!!! I wonder if she also has to tuck her piss-flaps into her socks when she is out and about in her mukluks?

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: December 13, 2011 02:11PM

She hasnt been aging well since puberty.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.