HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Trumpetted ()
Date: December 05, 2011 08:49AM

As if the Republican party didn't have enough of an image problem with Gingrich's comment of only the rich are role models, Trump is picked to moderate the GOP debate.

WTF????? Attention whore Trump is now the voice of the Republican party? Whatever happened to getting qualified moderators? This makes the GOP look like a bunch of Apprentice watchers. It cheapens the party to a new low!

I can just see attention whore Trump moderating "On page 67, of my new book called, "Time to Get Tough," now available in paperback, I talk about the....

The RNC has completely lost focus!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: RonPaulGhost ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:26AM

Ron Paul calls debate a three ring circus act and says he will not be a part of it.

Paul’s national campaign chairman, Jesse Benton, issued this statement:

“The selection of a reality television personality to host a presidential debate that voters nationwide will be watching is beneath the office of the Presidency and flies in the face of that office’s history and dignity. Mr. Trump’s participation as moderator will distract from questions and answers concerning important issues such as the national economy, crushing federal government debt, the role of the federal government, foreign policy, and the like. To be sure, Mr. Trump’s participation will contribute to an unwanted circus-like atmosphere.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: 4 more years, II ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:37AM

RonPaulGhost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...To be sure, Mr. Trump’s participation will contribute
> to an unwanted circus-like atmosphere.”

The entire group of Imploding Party candidates are a bunch of clowns so this is merely Truth In Advertising at work!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Trumpetted ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:42AM

Trump's ego is certainly shown in his new book-


One thing is certain: Donald Trump has no shortage of self-esteem. In his new book, out this week, he takes credit for making Lady Gaga "a big star," hypothesizing, "maybe she became a star because I put her on the Miss Universe Pageant. It’s very possible, who knows what would have happened without it, because she caused a sensation. … I really believe I had at least something to do with it." More from Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again from Politico, the Washington Post, and USA Today:

"The Republican field has several good candidates in the race—most of whom have come to see me at my office in Trump Tower. The reason they come to see me isn’t just because I am a nice person but because millions of people listen to what I say and know I 'get it.' Some magazines have said I am the single most important endorsement a presidential candidate can have. I don’t know if that’s true but it wouldn’t surprise me."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 05, 2011 01:22PM

Well Donald, more women listen to Oprah than you,,,

Most candidates would probably rather have her endorsement,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 05, 2011 01:23PM

its part of the whole, "anti Elite, but hey we are the elite but look how in touch we are with main street, hey whats this cool thing? really a laser that checks out groceries? WOW!" thing the GOP has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 05, 2011 01:35PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Effie ()
Date: December 05, 2011 02:07PM

The "debate" would go like this....

Trump: "And now I have a question for Rick Perry. Mr Perry, you've stayed in fine accommodations like the Trump Tower, Trump Tower II and the world greatest casino the Taj Mahal in Altantic City, what would you do about Iran?"

Trump: "Ron Paul, you've seen how great shows like the new Apprentice starting July 3rd on NBC at 8pm are made, What are your plans for energy?

Trump: "Ok now a question for Mitt Romney. Mr Romney, you've read best sellers like The Art of the Deal, Surviving at the Top, The Art of Survival, The Art of the Comeback, How to Get Rich, The Way to the Top: The Best Business Advice I Ever Received, Think Like a Billionaire: Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life, The Best Golf Advice I Ever Received, Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men – One Message, Think Big and Kick Ass in Business and Life,
The America We Deserve, The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies, Trump 101: The Way to Success, Trump Never Give Up: How I Turned My Biggest Challenges into Success, and Trump Tower. What do think about payroll tax?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Love It ()
Date: December 05, 2011 02:15PM

Trumpetted Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I can just see attention whore Trump moderating
> "On page 67, of my new book called, "Time to Get
> Tough," now available in paperback, I talk about
> the....

Ha! Did you see the Donald's interview with Chuck Todd on MSNBC this morning? Trump completely lost it. Most of the interview consisted of Trump insisting that "you called me, I didn't call you." - over and over and over - and admonishing Todd to "tell the truth". Hilarious. Do Republicans really want this clown on their team?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Reft ()
Date: December 05, 2011 03:01PM

Here's Trump blowing his stack on Chuck Todd. Hilarious. The guy is a complete clown shoe.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: l LOVE BLONDES ()
Date: December 05, 2011 03:04PM

THE GOP love butt sex like me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Gingrich ()
Date: December 05, 2011 05:08PM

Gingrich meeting with Trump today is going to hurt him in the polls. Republicans are setting themselves up for failure again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 05, 2011 05:29PM

I respect Ron Paul for boycotting this "event",,,

Hopefully Huntsman will do the same to earn some crediblity,,,you can get more positive publicity boycotting this than you ever will in the debate itself,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: 4 more years, II ()
Date: December 05, 2011 05:36PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hopefully Huntsman will do the same to earn some
> crediblity

He already has called it crap:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/politics/2011/12/05/snow-huntsman-talks-trump.cnn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 05, 2011 06:05PM

Good video,,pretty damn funny, Huntsman is on the Donalds S***list for sure now

I'm starting to like Huntsman,,,no way it would be possible to support any other GOP candidate, but I'll give Huntsman a closer look,,,
Attachments:
220px-Ambassador_Jon_Huntsman.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: 4 more years, II ()
Date: December 05, 2011 06:22PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...I'll give Huntsman a closer look...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/658741/658741.html#msg-658741

Don't forget now!

Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: WOWBamaNation ()
Date: December 05, 2011 06:31PM

Poles in Iowa show that Trump's support will HURT their campaigns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: December 05, 2011 06:45PM

Good lord, I watched that clip. Not sure if there's a bigger douchebag anywhere than the Donald.

______________________________________________
I have had to change the addresses to my retaliatory blogs over half a dozen times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 05, 2011 07:21PM

4 more years, II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hatemotor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...I'll give Huntsman a closer look...
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/65
> 8741/658741.html#msg-658741
>
> Don't forget now!
>
> Lol!


Ron Paul is my protest candidate,,,

If Huntsman can get some traction, I might give him a look

It's the House and Senate that need to be reeled in,,,they are just jamming everybody up to pander to the Wall St crowd,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: December 05, 2011 10:54PM

Trumpetted Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever happened to
> getting qualified moderators?

I'd like to see who you view as a "qualified" moderator? Most of them have been from the severely left-leaning Liberal news media. But, in your eyes, I guess that makes them qualified.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:08PM

I think they pick moderators from the other side deliberately,,,

Lends more credibilty,,,if Sean Hannity was out there tossing softballs to his bretheren, people would think the candidates didn't get the toughest questions,,,


Effie's post was hilarious,,,everyone I showed it to laughed their ass off,,,



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2011 11:10PM by Hatemotor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: December 05, 2011 11:58PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Effie's post was hilarious,,,everyone I showed it
> to laughed their ass off,,,

I think Donald Trump has plenty of credibility. He may not make in International affairs, but he'd do well at home here with our domestic policy. Plus, he'd find the best people around him to take on roles within his cabinet, if he were to run for president. Though, that's not what were talking about, so I'll digress.

If people find it odd that Mr. Trump moderates a debate, so be it. If we look into the previous debates, the questions were created via a lot of sources. So, essentially, whoever moderates it - is basically just a mouthpiece for the debate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Trumped Up ()
Date: December 06, 2011 09:53AM

H_I_D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hatemotor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Effie's post was hilarious,,,everyone I showed
> it
> > to laughed their ass off,,,
>
> I think Donald Trump has plenty of credibility.
> He may not make in International affairs, but he'd
> do well at home here with our domestic policy.
> Plus, he'd find the best people around him to take
> on roles within his cabinet, if he were to run for
> president. Though, that's not what were talking
> about, so I'll digress.
>
> If people find it odd that Mr. Trump moderates a
> debate, so be it. If we look into the previous
> debates, the questions were created via a lot of
> sources. So, essentially, whoever moderates it -
> is basically just a mouthpiece for the debate.

Trump has some of the most fucked up ideas I've ever heard. Like demanding half the oil from Iraq. If you want to see Arab outrage and countries building nuclear bombs against the US that would certainly do it.

He is a pompous ass with an ego far exceeding his intelligence. If Daddy didn't give him a shit load of money to buy buildings he would be working an assembly line.

He is nothing more than a reality TV star.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: RomneyOut ()
Date: December 07, 2011 09:26AM

Romney says he will not attend Trump debate. In your face Trump! LMOA! Looks like the GOP is abandoning you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: grownup ()
Date: December 07, 2011 09:34AM

4 more years, II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hatemotor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...I'll give Huntsman a closer look...
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/65
> 8741/658741.html#msg-658741
>
> Don't forget now!
>
> Lol!


Are you retarded? Huntsman has been in the race for months now. If anything, this undercuts your theory completely. Go back to the kids' table, junior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: EricClinganMess ()
Date: December 07, 2011 10:42AM

grownup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4 more years, II Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hatemotor Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ...I'll give Huntsman a closer look...
> >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/65
>
> > 8741/658741.html#msg-658741
> >
> > Don't forget now!
> >
> > Lol!
>
>
> Are you retarded? Huntsman has been in the race
> for months now. If anything, this undercuts your
> theory completely. Go back to the kids' table,
> junior.

Huntmans is one of few candidates left that hasn't had his two month leader run in the spot light. He's probably a shoe-in for the lead now.

The problem is all the GOP candidates have so many skeletons in their past that once Republicans learn more about them they want nothing to do with them.

Romney's ads on Gingrich are going to kill Newt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Obama Supporters 'R' Scared ()
Date: December 07, 2011 10:51AM

EricClinganMess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Huntmans is one of few candidates left that hasn't
> had his two month leader run in the spot light.

Who is Huntsmans?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Repuke-icans ()
Date: December 07, 2011 10:56AM

Obama Supporters 'R' Scared Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EricClinganMess Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Huntmans is one of few candidates left that
> hasn't
> > had his two month leader run in the spot light.
>
>
> Who is Huntsmans?

He's the next leader in the GOP polls. LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: who? ()
Date: December 07, 2011 11:00AM

Repuke-icans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obama Supporters 'R' Scared Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > EricClinganMess Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Huntmans is one of few candidates left that
> > hasn't
> > > had his two month leader run in the spot
> light.
> >
> >
> > Who is Huntsmans?
>
> He's the next leader in the GOP polls. LMAO!

Huntsmans? Never heard of him. What is his past?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: December 07, 2011 11:03AM

This is amusing to watch all of you Obama fan boys get whipped up into a frenzy over the GOP nomination as if it really matters.

It doesn't matter who is nominated Obama is not going to be reelected. Even if its Rick Santorum gets the nomination Obama will be on permanent vacation at the tax payers expense.

Options: ReplyQuote
.
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: December 07, 2011 12:08PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2012 10:33AM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: December 07, 2011 12:17PM

+ 5

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Koolaid ()
Date: December 07, 2011 12:57PM

FurfaxTownie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is amusing to watch all of you Obama fan boys
> get whipped up into a frenzy over the GOP
> nomination as if it really matters.
>
> It doesn't matter who is nominated Obama is not
> going to be reelected. Even if its Rick Santorum
> gets the nomination Obama will be on permanent
> vacation at the tax payers expense.

Obama hasn't even really started campaigning and already GOP presidential hopefuls are dropping like flies.

Unless some unknown GOP candidate pops up I doubt republicans have even a slight chance of getting somebody elected. With this big of a mess it wouldn't surprise me if Palin ends up being the nominee. WTF is wrong with the GOP!?!

As for Trump, he's more two-faced than Romney and Gingrich combined.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 07, 2011 02:13PM

Just bumped this thread because I STILL think Effie's post is one of the funniest political posts ever,,,


Effie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The "debate" would go like this....
>
> Trump: "And now I have a question for Rick Perry.
> Mr Perry, you've stayed in fine accommodations
> like the Trump Tower, Trump Tower II and the world
> greatest casino the Taj Mahal in Altantic City,
> what would you do about Iran?"
>
> Trump: "Ron Paul, you've seen how great shows like
> the new Apprentice starting July 3rd on NBC at 8pm
> are made, What are your plans for energy?
>
> Trump: "Ok now a question for Mitt Romney. Mr
> Romney, you've read best sellers like The Art of
> the Deal, Surviving at the Top, The Art of
> Survival, The Art of the Comeback, How to Get
> Rich, The Way to the Top: The Best Business Advice
> I Ever Received, Think Like a Billionaire:
> Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real
> Estate, and Life, The Best Golf Advice I Ever
> Received, Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men –
> One Message, Think Big and Kick Ass in Business
> and Life,
> The America We Deserve, The Best Real Estate
> Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share
> Their Strategies, Trump 101: The Way to Success,
> Trump Never Give Up: How I Turned My Biggest
> Challenges into Success, and Trump Tower. What do
> think about payroll tax?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: December 07, 2011 03:41PM

+1 Hilarious, even. And frightfully, probably more true that false.

At this rate, the Donald will be hosting a "debate" with one debater. Should be a good one to tune into for 10 minutes or so, and watch the Jon Stewart recap later....

______________________________________________
I have had to change the addresses to my retaliatory blogs over half a dozen times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: December 07, 2011 03:57PM

Koolaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Obama hasn't even really started campaigning and
> already GOP presidential hopefuls are dropping
> like flies.
>
> Unless some unknown GOP candidate pops up I doubt
> republicans have even a slight chance of getting
> somebody elected. With this big of a mess it
> wouldn't surprise me if Palin ends up being the
> nominee. WTF is wrong with the GOP!?!
>
> As for Trump, he's more two-faced than Romney and
> Gingrich combined.

"Hasn't even really started campaigning", how wishy washy. Unofficially he started campaigning in August with his little Midwest bus tour and has been running around the country ever since, mostly swing states, giving speeches. But that doesnt really bother me, perks of the job. Although he seems to take it to the extreme. As long as he "isnt even really" campaigning the tax payers keep paying for it. Wouldn't put it past him to wait until Nov 1st to begin.

If he had done his job a little better he wouldn't need to raise a billion dollars.

All you jokers talk as if once a GOP candidate is nominated, all the supports from the loser candidates will not coalesce behind the nominee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:04PM

No, I actually think if a moderate republican emerges, and Huntsman's the only one there is at the moment, alot of independents will back him as well,,,

Some people vote FOR a candidate, some vote AGAINST a candidate,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:19PM

And with 43% approval rating and dropping, more people will be voting AGAINST Obama then for the alternative.


Obama's Job Approval (43%) Drops Below Carter's

November 29, 2011 RSS Feed Print President Obama's slow ride down Gallup's daily presidential job approval index has finally passed below Jimmy Carter, earning Obama the worst job approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern political history.

Since March, Obama's job approval rating has hovered above Carter's, considered among the 20th century's worst presidents, but today Obama's punctured Carter's dismal job approval line. On their comparison chart, Gallup put Obama's job approval rating at 43 percent compared to Carter's 51 percent.

Back in 1979, Carter was far below Obama until the Iran hostage crisis, eerily being duplicated in Tehran today with Iranian protesters storming the British embassy. The early days of the crisis helped Carter's ratings, though his failure to win the release of captured Americans, coupled with a bad economy, led to his defeat by Ronald Reagan in 1980.

According to Gallup, here are the job approval numbers for other presidents at this stage of their terms, a year before the re-election campaign:

-- Harry S. Truman: 54 percent.

-- Dwight Eisenhower: 78 percent.

-- Lyndon B. Johnson: 44 percent.

-- Richard M. Nixon: 50 percent.

-- Ronald Reagan: 54 percent.

-- George H.W. Bush: 52 percent.

-- Bill Clinton: 51 percent.

-- George W. Bush: 55 percent.

What's more, Gallup finds that Obama's overall job approval rating so far has averaged 49 percent. Only three former presidents have had a worse average rating at this stage: Carter, Ford, and Harry S. Truman. Only Truman won re-election in an anti-Congress campaign that Obama's team is using as a model.

Many pundits believe that job approval ratings are the key number to look at when determining if a president will win re-election. Generally, they feel that a president should be higher than 47 percent to win re-election.

Obama's troubles have revived talk in Democratic circles that Vice President Joe Biden should be replaced by the politically popular Hillary Clinton. She plans to leave as secretary of state at the end of Obama's term no matter what happens in the re-election.

A key Democratic source said that Clinton could help revive the Democratic base and bring in Clinton backers, with whom the administration has had a cool relationship. Clinton has repeatedly rejected talk of her swapping roles with Biden, but Democratic operatives eager to keep the president in office believe that she would be the key to winning educated white voters and liberals upset with the administration's actions.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: WOWBama ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:33PM

I can't decide if Trump fuck himself by visiting with Gingrich or Gingrich fucking himself by meeting with Trump.

One thing for sure now, their ship is sinking fast since the RNC debate is going down in flames.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:46PM

@ Furfax Townie,,,

and which one of the GOP candidates is Reagan?

That's why I compare Huntsman's position to Bill Clinton's first run,,,, he came out of no where and grabbed the nomination from the establishment candidates based on the voters mandate, not a big campaign machine,,,

Huntsman's not perfect, but he might end up being just what the GOP needs,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: December 07, 2011 05:05PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Furfax Townie,,,
>
> and which one of the GOP candidates is Reagan?
>
> That's why I compare Huntsman's position to Bill
> Clinton's first run,,,, he came out of no where
> and grabbed the nomination from the establishment
> candidates based on the voters mandate, not a big
> campaign machine,,,
>
> Huntsman's not perfect, but he might end up being
> just what the GOP needs,,,


Fuck the GOP........the country needs someone that wont shoot him/herself in the foot at every opportunity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 07, 2011 05:11PM

"Fuck the GOP........the country needs someone that wont shoot him/herself in the foot at every opportunity."


It'd be easier to find a unicorn,,,



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2011 12:59PM by Hatemotor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Demos ()
Date: December 08, 2011 10:17AM

The White House has to be throwing parties every night that Romney and Gringrich are leading and could possibly get the nomination. Talk about two trash candidates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 08, 2011 01:02PM

The only candidate they were worried about was Huntsman, that's why Obama made him ambassador to china,to keep him out of the public eye for a few years,,,

It may have worked, but it also may have helped, by letting all the other candidates flame out before the primaries,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: EgoTrip ()
Date: December 12, 2011 09:07AM

SNL has fun with Trump as pompus ass.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:04PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, I actually think if a moderate republican
> emerges, and Huntsman's the only one there is at
> the moment, alot of independents will back him as
> well,,,
>
> Some people vote FOR a candidate, some vote
> AGAINST a candidate,,,

Huntsman is really missing an opportunity here. It seems to me if he has his daughter's follow him around on his campaign tours and hits all the colleges he would be a shoe in with the 18-24 vote.

girls2.jpgHuntsman-capture_20111110_185303.jpgtumblr_lsxhorGpl51qlknmz465x237.jpgmary-anne-abby-and-liddy-look-as-if-theyrunning-a-race-in-the-most-literal-senseIf you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:19PM

Are they 3 daughters from 3 wives? They don't really look all that related.

Eitherway, that is some nice breeding....wonder which one has the best personailty?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Eewww ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:31PM

Gingrich is out on the daughters campaign


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Avanka ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:33PM

Trump wins with his daughter!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:34PM

What the hell is that chick wearing on her legs?

(The Gingrich one,,,)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2011 03:35PM by Hatemotor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP Implosion Continues Trump To Hawk New Book\Moderate
Posted by: WOWBama ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:56PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the hell is that chick wearing on her legs?
>
> (The Gingrich one,,,)


You've heard of fishnet stockings... those are tractortreads.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ******   **    **  ********  ******** 
 **        **    **  **   **   **    **  **       
 **        **        **  **        **    **       
 ******    **        *****        **     ******   
 **        **        **  **      **      **       
 **        **    **  **   **     **      **       
 ********   ******   **    **    **      **       
This forum powered by Phorum.