HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey 99%'er
Posted by: Hey 99%'er ()
Date: December 04, 2011 07:06PM

Hey 99%'ers you're living in a hobo jungle and your president is going to hang-10 in Hawaii for 2-weeks.

Hang in there he'll be back with you when the holidays are over. Till then enjoy Don's johns!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey 99%'er
Posted by: Occupy This ()
Date: December 04, 2011 07:45PM

Yup the Big O needs some R and R in his paradise home state-- this is after some sweet fund raisers in NYC, getting some of that Wall Street money that OWS bitches so much about. But the dumb asses will go vote for him...

Posted by: WhoCares ()
Date: December 04, 2011 08:38PM

Obama is lucky he is running against a collective pack of numb-nuts. Average IQ of that pack runs about 17. Without Newt Gingrich averaged in, it would be 5.5.

Posted by: 99% ()
Date: December 04, 2011 10:54PM

WTF? I'm living in shit in a park while the President is vacationing in Hawaii?

Somebody should pay to fly me to Hawaii.

Posted by: barry o's private jet ()
Date: December 04, 2011 11:41PM

Remember when Obama was critical of anyone going on vacation to Las Vegas? Yet he jumps on a plane to take yet another long vacation as far awawy as you can get from DC without leaving the country. What a piece of work these guy is

Posted by: Squatchito ()
Date: December 04, 2011 11:45PM

Not that I think the TC is specifically doing this, but why do people freak out when the President goes on vacation?

Bush went on a ton of vacations and every single time you would've thought the world was going to end. People bitch when Obama takes a few to drop a deuce. What's the big fucking deal? He's the President of the United States for fuck's sake, I'm pretty confident that everyone knows where he is and the necessary people can contact him if needed.

Everyone needs a break, and especially if your job is cleaning up this fucking debacle.

Posted by: well I did it too ()
Date: December 04, 2011 11:53PM

Because he is always on vacation or playing golf. In case you missed it the country is in the shit.

Why is it always well Bush did it too? For Gods sake if Bush started two wars does that mean Obama is going to do the same. Is he going to repeat every stupid thing Bush did? I thought he promised change not the same old shit.
Cant you just admit you elected an empty suit who is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to problem solving.

Posted by: Squatchito ()
Date: December 05, 2011 12:03AM

I wasn't defending Obama specifically, I was using the reaction to Bush vacations as a comparable, not as justification.

My issue is with negative reaction to the President, any President, doing something fun or relaxing. Do people really think he will achieve more because he is in the White House? Or talking to Congressmen all day? I admire them for having more faith in the system than I do.

Christ, it is probably boring as hell. Can you imagine sitting around waiting for this Congress to agree on anything before you can sign it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.