HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
prostitutes
Posted by: HIIIIII ()
Date: December 04, 2011 08:44AM

So where are NOVA prositutes? Not joking. I don't want sketchy chicks with body guards who steel your money or anything like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: prostitutes
Posted by: SoyIentGreen ()
Date: December 04, 2011 08:45AM

Breezeway motel. They only charge $10 a pop. I'd know!

Date: December 04, 2011 08:47AM

Thank you. That is off of 29 in FfX. But I be more specific. Do I need to just roll up or what?

Posted by: SoyIentGreen ()
Date: December 04, 2011 08:49AM

Yeah, no problem. You'll see them standing near the corner\crosswalk..never crossing, pull up, roll your window down and see if they 'need a ride' and they'll hop right in. Just like GTA: Vice City, etc.

Date: December 04, 2011 11:11AM

I don't believe you. I want a prostitute. Preferrably a latina one. Anyone else?

Posted by: Here's One On The Right ()
Date: December 04, 2011 04:28PM

That's her pimp on the left.

I'm just an Ex Customer
Attachments:
dina.jpg

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 04, 2011 10:32PM

you need to get an outcall. It is much less likely the cops will bust you if you have a pros come to ur house. Unless the pros is a cop undercover, or her or her pimp arouse suspicion somehow with the neighbors. I'be never heard of cops setting up a sting operation with outcalls. It would be way too time consuming and difficult. They set up in a motel, that's easy. Everyone's in place and they just do the same shit all day...they have the place mapped out and everything. They're not going to come to ur house tho. Only way you get busted with outcall is if she's a cop herself or her pimp shoots someone in ur drvieway.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.