HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:48PM

I get that 70's bush was outrageously gross. It seems that these days the internet generation women go with totally shaved bare bush, the only hair being on their head. Why is this? Why have they gone to this extreme?

I personally like it nicely trimmed and maybe with a pattern like landing strip. Bare is almost wierd, why do women these days feel that any hair down there is gross?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:51PM

if you find some hair in your pasta do you go ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?

case in point

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:53PM

women who shave their pussy are very concerned with how the pussy looks so it means that they're having lots of sex where other people are seeing the pussy very often

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:56PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you find some hair in your pasta do you go
> ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
>
> case in point


What the fuck are you talking about? Do you lick spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni and/or ravioli?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:59PM

Mr Orgasm bump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get that 70's bush was outrageously gross.

70's bush is outrageously sexy. It's rough, real, funky, get down on it, grown up woman sexy. The shaved pubes nowadays look like little girls. Gimme a woman!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2011 10:59PM by lordfairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:59PM

sex is supposed to be for having a baby

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:01PM

lordfairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > if you find some hair in your pasta do you go
> > ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
> >
> > case in point
>
>
> What the fuck are you talking about? Do you lick
> spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni and/or ravioli?


you niggers and your semantics. FUCK. the point was in the alliteration... HAIR, is unwanted, whether it be in your mouth or in your pasta. you dont want hair in your pasta, so why would you want hair on your pussy?

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:01PM

the one universal purpose of marriage is to restrict sexual privileges for women. Human women are the only animals that can or will have sex outside of the ovulation period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:02PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lordfairfax Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bloody blisters Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > if you find some hair in your pasta do you go
> > > ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
> > >
> > > case in point
> >
> >
> > What the fuck are you talking about? Do you
> lick
> > spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni and/or ravioli?
>
>
> you niggers and your semantics. FUCK. the point
> was in the alliteration... HAIR, is unwanted,
> whether it be in your mouth or in your pasta. you
> dont want hair in your pasta, so why would you
> want hair on your pussy?

You're fucked up and make no sense. Do you fuck pussy? Do you fuck pasta?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Dumb fucks ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:02PM

Hair on the pussy is gross. What's wrong with u to idiots? You probably don't eat pussy otherwise youd want it fucking bare

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:04PM

Dumb fucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hair on the pussy is gross. What's wrong with u to
> idiots? You probably don't eat pussy otherwise
> youd want it fucking bare


Real men want real women, not some shaved twat. But have it your way little boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Atom ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:04PM

Mr Miz, there are thousands of species that have sex outside of ovulation. Most primates, hyaena, parakeets, lots of em.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Date: December 02, 2011 11:05PM

blordfairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Orgasm bump Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I get that 70's bush was outrageously gross.
>
> 70's bush is outrageously sexy. It's rough, real,
> funky, get down on it, grown up woman sexy. The
> shaved pubes nowadays look like little girls.
> Gimme a woman!


And a shaven face on a man makes him look like a pre-pubescent boy....

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:05PM

the reason humans have marriage is because unlike other mammals, human women can have sex year-round, not just during ovulation. The reason marriage started was to restrict sexual rights and privileges between a woman and the man who claims her, to make sure the male knows he is the father of a woman's offspring. That is why human animals marry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:05PM

Atom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Miz, there are thousands of species that have
> sex outside of ovulation. Most primates, hyaena,
> parakeets, lots of em.


Agreed, do you only jack off when you're ovulating?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:07PM

lordfairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > lordfairfax Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > bloody blisters Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > if you find some hair in your pasta do you
> go
> > > > ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
> > > >
> > > > case in point
> > >
> > >
> > > What the fuck are you talking about? Do you
> > lick
> > > spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni and/or ravioli?
> >
> >
> > you niggers and your semantics. FUCK. the point
> > was in the alliteration... HAIR, is unwanted,
> > whether it be in your mouth or in your pasta.
> you
> > dont want hair in your pasta, so why would you
> > want hair on your pussy?
>
> You're fucked up and make no sense. Do you fuck
> pussy? Do you fuck pasta?


there is no need to try to argue with you. you just said you find 70's bush hot and erotic. im not here to convince you to change your personal preference. you like bush, i do not. just keep in mind that bush likers like yourself are in the minority and that is why the hair has been erased in the past years.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:09PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And a shaven face on a man makes him look like a
> pre-pubescent boy....

Who cares? A man's face, shaven or otherwise, is not something to lick or fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:10PM

lordfairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Who cares? A man's face, shaven or otherwise, is
> not something to lick or fuck.


speak for yourself

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:10PM

animals have mating seasons. Human women show interest in sex year-round, unlike most other animals. In a society, the man has to know if a baby is his, for reasons of inheritance, political organization, etc. Marriage is the primary attempt we make to ensure we know the baby is ours. It doesn't always work tho.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Marilyn1 ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:19PM

Why don't you guys shave your pubes?
I HATE ....that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:21PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lordfairfax Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bloody blisters Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > lordfairfax Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > bloody blisters Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > if you find some hair in your pasta do
> you
> > go
> > > > > ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
> > > > >
> > > > > case in point
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > What the fuck are you talking about? Do
> you
> > > lick
> > > > spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni and/or
> ravioli?
> > >
> > >
> > > you niggers and your semantics. FUCK. the
> point
> > > was in the alliteration... HAIR, is unwanted,
> > > whether it be in your mouth or in your pasta.
> > you
> > > dont want hair in your pasta, so why would
> you
> > > want hair on your pussy?
> >
> > You're fucked up and make no sense. Do you
> fuck
> > pussy? Do you fuck pasta?
>
>
> there is no need to try to argue with you. you
> just said you find 70's bush hot and erotic. im
> not here to convince you to change your personal
> preference. you like bush, i do not. just keep in
> mind that bush likers like yourself are in the
> minority and that is why the hair has been erased
> in the past years.

What? Does every strand of hair come off in your mouth when you munch box? I thought you were a woman anyway. If the hair is trimmed nicely you aren't going to be pulling pubes out of your mouth every minute. Also the pubes can be shaved/waxed around the labia and left nicely trimmed above and there is no issue here. Why do you have pubic hair on women?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:22PM

sorry *hate* not have

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:41PM

Mr Orgasm bump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> What? Does every strand of hair come off in your
> mouth when you munch box?

if done correctly.... have you ever had a grape stem caught in your throat?

> I thought you were a
> woman anyway. If the hair is trimmed nicely you
> aren't going to be pulling pubes out of your mouth
> every minute. Also the pubes can be shaved/waxed
> around the labia and left nicely trimmed above and
> there is no issue here.

you are not wrong. personal preference plays a part here. let us walk away from eating for a second. friction comes into play here. im all for the bump and grind but i dont want my loins getting rug burn.

> Why do you have pubic
> hair on women?

i dont hate it, i think a little landing strip is somewhat classy. i dont like hair and i would prefer it to be clean shaven.

if she had a landing strip would i whine and bitch? no
if she had a full fledged ficus sprouting out between her leggings would i kick her in her face? depends on the woman. very rarely would there be a bitch not getting kicked in the face though

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: appetizing ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:43PM

.
Attachments:
grosssss.jpg
nastyyyyyy.jpg
yuckkkkkkk.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: WTFFFFFFFF ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:44PM

Im going to throw up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:47PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2011 01:49PM by Conie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:52PM

Marilyn1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't you guys shave your pubes?
> I HATE ....that
Attachments:
senseos_fe9d12.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Nice cock ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:54PM

eesh is that your cock??? Nice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:58PM

Nice cock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh is that your cock??? Nice



Do you really think I'm sick and perverted enough not only to take a pic of my dick but to show everyone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: December 02, 2011 11:58PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. OMG. I dont easily get grossed out but those vaginas are fucking gross. Im never clicking on a pussy thread again. THATS IT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:02AM

Kittie. I had your box. I munched it. licked it. I fucked it, came in it. I don't need a picture, it is in my mind forever. And it is a great memory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:02AM

Although the herpes warts suck/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:03AM

/



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2011 12:17AM by Kittie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:03AM

EEsh has a banana cock lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Mr Orgasm bump ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:05AM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Orgasm bump Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Kittie. I had your box. I munched it. licked
> > it. I fucked it, came in it. I don't need a
> > picture, it is in my mind forever. And it is a
> > great memory.
>
>
> My box is laser hair removed thats why its so
> wonderful. Never clicking on this thread again.

It IS wonderful. But..it is not perfect. You carry VD. Nothing wrong with that these days. I still love u Kittie. Please don't stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:29AM

Kittie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> /



Why did you edit out your post?


It did say "My box is laser hair removed thats why its so wonderful. Never clicking on this thread again."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:30AM

Eesh!! Damn U

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Kittie ()
Date: December 03, 2011 12:31AM

Wheres Patrick at??? Patrick help me lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Bare is better ()
Date: December 03, 2011 01:27AM

Pussy should always be 100% hair free.. Feels better, tastes better, smells Better. If u think otherwise you are a fagott like Mr.Misery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: December 03, 2011 05:03AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you find some hair in your pasta do you go
> ahead and eat it OR do you remove it?
>
> case in point


The good old Neanderthal days.

We'd throw sharp sticks at small animals and sit around a circle of rocks with no fire in the middle.

After passionate 30 second sex we'd braid the hair on each other's backs.

Those were the days....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: December 03, 2011 08:33AM

Why do these ladies like to parade around like they're little pre-pubescent 10 year old girls? That kind of stuff does not get me off. Please, for the love of God, let a lil' bit of hair grow "down there."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Cartman ()
Date: December 03, 2011 09:24AM

I like 'em shaved. I don't like 'nature's dental floss'

Nothing worse than a stray hair during munching then having to stop and sound like a cat about to bring up a hair ball,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Wyatt ()
Date: December 03, 2011 01:41PM

You guys dont seem to realise that theres middleground on this issue. A short, well kept landing strip is straight up hot. However a wild bush that extends to the upper thighs and wraps around the anus is repulsive. However, totally hairless vag is like someone with no eyebrows, it just looks off. (not to mention illegal)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: youre weird ()
Date: December 03, 2011 01:47PM

Atom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Miz, there are thousands of species that have
> sex outside of ovulation. Most primates, hyaena,
> parakeets, lots of em.


what you do in your house is your business. keep it to yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Let's Mention Illegal ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:50PM

Wyatt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You guys dont seem to realise that theres
> middleground on this issue. A short, well kept
> landing strip is straight up hot. However a wild
> bush that extends to the upper thighs and wraps
> around the anus is repulsive. However, totally
> hairless vag is like someone with no eyebrows, it
> just looks off. (not to mention illegal)


What's illegal about a shaved pussy? Or anus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Wyatt ()
Date: December 04, 2011 05:46PM

I said it LOOKS illegal, as in the women your about to bang isnt old enough to grow pubic hair

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 04, 2011 05:49PM

Let's Mention Illegal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> What's illegal about a shaved pussy? Or anus?





Nothing. A shaved anus is beautiful, especially a bleached one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 04, 2011 06:22PM

A bikini trim is enough.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Wondering 'Bout This ()
Date: December 04, 2011 09:26PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Nothing. A shaved anus is beautiful, especially a
> bleached one.

How's that? A bottle of Clorox and a turkey baster?
Whom exactly does one see to ask the question "Can
you make my asshole a bit more appealing and perhaps
even pretty?"

Inquiring minds want to know...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: google bitch ()
Date: December 04, 2011 09:29PM

Wondering 'Bout This Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Nothing. A shaved anus is beautiful, especially
> a
> > bleached one.
>
> How's that? A bottle of Clorox and a turkey
> baster?
> Whom exactly does one see to ask the question "Can
>
> you make my asshole a bit more appealing and
> perhaps
> even pretty?"
>
> Inquiring minds want to know...


Porn Stars MORON..google it bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: Vash Evans Sr. ()
Date: March 01, 2014 06:35PM

Bald viginas are preferred. No real man or woman for that matter wants a hair in their teeth. There is also appearance, someone who shaves their genitals are people who are conscience of their health. Lice or crabs are an issue if you do have multiple partners. Condoms and vaginal dams don't protect against these pests. There is also the look: cleaner =cleaner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: pete hallock ()
Date: August 29, 2014 07:03PM

Hairless vagina area is thebest. First it looks hot, it feels smooth and delicious and Love to lick as many times as the lady wishes...no more or less.Love to feel her climax !! making ladies very happy..they all say I'm the best...I guess so,,,,. I am smooth all over too except for my head is cut down to 2 or 3 millimeters ( like 1/8 " ) my eyebrows are off too...smooth, otherwise, they get very bushy...
I'll try to post s picture...
Pete
Attachments:
koala 129.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 29, 2014 07:33PM

pete hallock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hairless vagina area is thebest. First it looks
> hot, it feels smooth and delicious and Love to
> lick as many times as the lady wishes...no more or
> less.Love to feel her climax !! making ladies very
> happy..they all say I'm the best...I guess so,,,,.
> I am smooth all over too except for my head is cut
> down to 2 or 3 millimeters ( like 1/8 " ) my
> eyebrows are off too...smooth, otherwise, they get
> very bushy...
> I'll try to post s picture...
> Pete


im sorry you have a tiny penis. looks like you have an open sore too. the bigger question though, is what is wrong with your leg?

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do women shave down there completely nowadays?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: August 29, 2014 07:34PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lordfairfax Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Who cares? A man's face, shaven or otherwise,
> is
> > not something to lick or fuck.
>
>
> speak for yourself


i still crack myself up.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
TjWuY
This forum powered by Phorum.