HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why did you wake me up
Posted by: tired of this ()
Date: November 26, 2011 10:38AM

Fell asleep in chair watching some football yesterday. GF was there and we had no plans to do anything and she was busy on pc. About ten minutes into my snoozing she comes by and shakes my hand waking me up. She gave no reason for needing me awake just wanted to let me know I fell asleep.

Am I alone here and thinking there was no reason to do this to me? Amother time we were at the beach and she did the same thing. Is it something about men sleeping that women hate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: yes ()
Date: November 26, 2011 10:40AM

pay attention to her\fuck her you faggot or another man or woman WILL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: November 26, 2011 10:42AM

She's a passive agressive type. Wakes you without apparent reason, but is probably pissed at you for something even if she won't admit it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 10:44AM by Shadow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:07PM

Opie has a very good point here: women HATE HATE HATE seeing men sleep. It's a phenomenon that has confounded scientists for centuries.......the sight of a sleeping man is enough to induce a state of hysterical RAGE into the average woman. I have seen this with my own eyes. One time my Dad fell asleep in his barcalounger while watching Days of Our Lives, and my Mom came into the room and, for no reason whatsoever, she took a big fillet of catfish out of the frying pan she was cooking it in, and chucked it as hard as she could----still piping hot, mind you----at my poor sleeping Dad's head. He had burns on his temple for weeks and even needed stitches. My Mom never said a word about the incident. Dad just got up, got in the car, drove himself to the hospital, and a week later, came back in time for dinner and we all sat down and had meatloaf like nothing had ever happened. No one in my family has spoken of the Catfish Incident to this day...

.
Attachments:
Alias.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: men are lazy ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:08PM

because men are lazy fucks and dont do shit but sleep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:11PM

men are lazy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> because men are lazy fucks and dont do shit but
> sleep


tell that to my Dad. I dare you.

I double-dog dare you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:44PM

Shit, I think most guys are better asleep than awake. I don't get the women waking men for no apparent reason. Wake him for sex and he'll do anything the rest of the day for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:47PM

Shadow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shit, I think most guys are better asleep than
> awake. I don't get the women waking men for no
> apparent reason. Wake him for sex and he'll do
> anything the rest of the day for you.



+1


sex is when a man inserts his erect penis into the vagina of a woman until he ejaculates his semen inside of her vaginal canal. Women do this. Semen inside them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Date: November 26, 2011 08:32PM

Do you snore? Women hate listening to snoring, at least I do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 26, 2011 08:37PM

women are stupid and ugly and selfish and can't stand the sight of a man NOT paying attention to them in some way....



women are animals, let's face it. I hope they all drop dead.




,
Attachments:
jessica-canizales-23.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Southeast Jerome ()
Date: November 27, 2011 12:12AM

Hey OP, the next time...the VERY next time you see her sleeping. Wait until she's 10 minutes into HER sleep and then wake HER ass up. And make sure you use the, "I just wanted to let you know you fell asleep..." line.

If she gets shitty, then say, "Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you upset I just thought it was customary in our relationship to wake each other up anytime we see each other sleeping..."

And going forward, the only thing you need to do to judge a woman is to take her on a date in an older car that does not have a remote for the door locks or internal electric door locks. Open the door for her, help her get seated, shut her door and then walk around the back of the car and stop at the trunk...then watch her. Does she reach over and unlock your door? If yes, you can proceed. If no, take her home and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did you wake me up
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 27, 2011 02:14PM

if a woman ever says "mmmm-hmmmm..." instead of "you're welcome" after I say "thank you", I punch them in the back of the face. I have punched several women in the backs of faces because of this.


when someone says "thank you", you say "you're welcome", or "no problem", or even "don't mention it". You never grunt and make a noise like "mmm-hmmm..." and walk the F away. It is better to say nothing at all than to do that. I will punch you if you say that to me. Women do this A LOT. Waitresses in particular. But WOMEN in general I've found are the main offenders.



I'll kick you in the neck next time you say "mm-hmm..." and then turn around and walk away. I'll kick you in the back of your neck.
.
Attachments:
dalefall2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **    **  **        ********  **     ** 
 **  **  **  ***   **  **           **      **   **  
 **  **  **  ****  **  **           **       ** **   
 **  **  **  ** ** **  **           **        ***    
 **  **  **  **  ****  **           **       ** **   
 **  **  **  **   ***  **           **      **   **  
  ***  ***   **    **  ********     **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.