HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gingrich's HUGE Debate Gaffe!
Date: November 23, 2011 10:29AM

Doesn't he know that the very last thing GOP primary voters want hear is the truth?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-insiders/post/is-gingrich-pro-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-please/2011/11/23/gIQAuaf8nN_blog.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not concerned about the very poor." – Willard "Mitt" Romney, February 1, 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gingrich's HUGE Debate Gaffe!
Posted by: on the other hand ()
Date: November 23, 2011 05:31PM

The truth was spoken but not by Newt. It was Romney who said if you advertise amnesty then you can expect an even larger amount of illegals to flood over the border to beat a deadline if one is established.
Newt is just giving up which seems to be the norm these days with any tough issue facing this country.

Re: Gingrich's HUGE Debate Gaffe!
Posted by: He Is Delusional ()
Date: November 23, 2011 08:16PM

I was a bit taken aback from that response Newt provided during the debate. Then, I'm also amazed at the flip-flopping that Romney has done. Also, Romney says he won't reorganize the Social Security program and is awfully Liberal for being a Conservative. I guess I'm a bit amazed at how much of the share he still has in the poll.

Signed,

A concerned conservative voter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm the real H.I.D. If you question my identity, just hit the quote button on one of my posts and look for any of the "L" characters that have been replaced by the uppercase "I" character. That will tell you who the fake is.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.