HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Robert B. Gryck Snitch Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck Con Artist
Posted by: Bikers4ever ()
Date: November 19, 2011 04:13PM

Robert Gryck snitched on one of my boys in 1988. Landed him in the New York State Department of Corrections for a 2 to 6 year prison sentence. He goes around telling people that he went to prison, he went to county for crack cocaine multiple times and rats out his friends to weasel out of doing time. I hear he still paints cars and houses, says how rich he his. Robert Gryck aka Bob Gryck will tell you how rich he is and how powerful his dad is. "Robert Gryck" is a liar and his father Robert Allen Gryck is a scum bag who pays for lawyers to make deals with narcotics officers and district attorney's for anything he gets arrested for. Big Bragger, pushes up on people and has a big mouth. "Bob Gryck" is a pussy. Robert Gryck recently has come out of hiding online and if you know Bob Gryck from Robertsdale Alabama, Beware. Next Rally we ride to Robertsdale and fly the black flag with Robert Brian Gryck on it! The ride will form at the fireworks center in Robertsdale, Alabama. see you there bitch!
Attachments:
robert gryck.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robert B. Gryck Snitch Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck Con Artist
Posted by: Bear ()
Date: November 19, 2011 04:25PM

Bob Gryck snitched on me to. Bobby Gryck he is called by some. real name is robert gryck from spring valley new york. yo punk, your down there with john G. hanging out incognito. I was in the same unit with John, you faggot. Robert Gryck scammer, beware of this cat, he is a the real deal snitch. If you live next to this clown, take my word, stay away before he gets you locked up. Bob Gryck aka robert gryck rides bikes, but is an impostor. Don't let him ride with you! I have allerted his local range and the local chapters. Robert Gryck fucked with the wrong ones in life, now its time we get this fucking snitch for good. anyone who reads this contact Baldwin County Chapter ask for Jax! he will give the lowdown on the rabit Robert Gryck!yo bob, fuck with one of us you fuck with all of us punk. See you in July!

Re: Robert B. Gryck Snitch Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck Con Artist Child Predator
Posted by: Ricardo ()
Date: November 19, 2011 04:46PM

Robert Gryck is a Secret Informant! Robert Gryck has also been known for attacks on women, Beats them senseless and prays on high school kids for friends. "Robert Gryck" now residing in Alabama recently dropped a dime on my boy Loxley Alabama to his own boss just to get work. "Bob Gryck" uses the name of Robert Gryck, says he is a millionaire and has lots of connections. The only connections this asshole has is the district attorney, "Robert Gryck" is a spineless punk, yells at kids half his age to scare the shit out of em and beat up a broad on the spanish trail last year. If you know this guy, stay clear!

Re: Robert B. Gryck Pedophile Thief Snitch Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck
Posted by: 4real ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:15PM

Bob Gryck wow! never thought the day would come when this guy would get listed. heard about him from a few folks I went to school with. Couldnt happen to a bettor piece of shit. By the way, dont loan him any money and dont give him any up front for anything.. youll never see him again if you know what Im sayin... BoB Gryck is most deffinatly an informant from back in the day... he rolled over on a more then a few folks my way. Prior Posts say he beats on women and that I can verify. I seen this guy at a party at a party on 59 smack a 16 year old girl around a few times to get in his car. We ran after em but man he got out just in time... would love to see him get the shit kicked out of em... remember me Bob, im the one you called a niger at the party as you were driven off, look who the bitch is now... you snitch... I can validate this guy is an informant for the Po-Po...

Posted by: wanda ()
Date: November 19, 2011 06:44PM

hmmm. for some reason i am not surprised about this guy, he always creeped me out!

Re: Robert B. Gryck Fraud Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck Con Artist
Posted by: chris. ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:25PM

lets see here... bob, you have some explaining to do! Your an impostor among us bitch! Lynn Morgan run! run from this ass hole, Lynn Morgan and Robert Gryck I though were folks we could trust and that is obviously not true. hmmmm. contacted my attorney and he looked up Robert Brian Gryck and sure enough, a case from Rockland County Court in Rockland County New York. A sealed indictment from 1988, Robert Brian Gryck agreed to testify against his codefendant for a Burglery 2nd degree, criminal possession of weapon and for Intimidating a witness, in exchange for 6 months jail in protective custody and 5 years probation. The guy he ratted on went to prison for 6 year sentence.

Bob Gryck, You are a fucking liar and a pussy and not worthy of a friendship! Stay the hell away from me and my family and if you ever come near my children again. Your also known by the Clarkstown Police in Rockland County for and the Rockland County Sheriff department for crimes they never arrested you for because you became a secrete informant working with a SI #. Your a true blue snitch and I cant wait to contact the person you rolled over on. I will let him know the type of person you have portrayed yourself to be. "Robert Gryck" i am surprised to hear that your also a pedophile from South Carolina. anyone with a name with no vowels has to be a snitch.
Attachments:
gryck.jpg

Re: Robert B. Gryck Fraud Informant Robertsdale Alabama Bob Gryck Con Artist
Posted by: Tedd ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:26PM

wow man she dont look to happy to have you all over her! you snitch, go die in a corner somewhere you RATT!!!!!! Robert Gryck The RATT

Re: Robert B. Gryck Fraud Informant Robertsdale Alabama Lynn Morgan Bob Gryck Con Artist
Posted by: panhead ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:31PM

Robert Gryck and Lynn Morgan sitting in a tree, s-n-i-t-c-h-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then Lynn rolls Robert in a baby carriage. You two deserve each other! The snitch and his bitch!

Posted by: deebo ()
Date: November 19, 2011 08:14PM

at some point you know things gota catch up with ya! it looks like you finally have a past present situation because You really are a snitch bobby, remember me, DeeBo, I was the same cell block when you almost got a mop ringer up side your head when you rolled over on your boy, I was in cell 8! you ran like a bitch when he came after you with that mop stick. Yo beeotch, yo, u been found out nigga!

Posted by: Umbrage ()
Date: November 20, 2011 12:19AM

OK, sure, he might be a snitch, but can he do a good basecoat/clearcoat on a '48 peanut gas tank?

Does he hang out at Kilroy's?

Posted by: underdog ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:25AM

looks like some orange peel on the photo, still, never hire a snitch

Posted by: Undercover Brother ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:36AM

99004680MMMW
STATE OF FLORIDA vs. GRYCK, ROBERT
http://records.baycoclerk.com/BenchmarkWeb2/CourtCase.aspx/Details/168550

Posted by: underdog ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:41AM

hmmmm. I wonder why this case was dismissed? probably shared a little information bout someone there too.

Posted by: jailhouselawyer ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:54AM

6/3/2005 CASE DISMISSED PER ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER 96-01 (WAC)

Case was dismissed per an administrative order, records say he represented himself. the only representation he provided was what he represented to the DA, info about another brother.

Posted by: badboyz ()
Date: November 20, 2011 08:04AM

i looked at this guys facebook page, in a photo of disbursements from an account he had while locked up, he made disbursements to his kid, but when I went to the New York State Department of Corrections website, punched in his name and number, No Robert Gryck to be found! So he lies on facebook about doing time, or maybe he did time under a crime originally he snitched on and that would keep him off the radar. No snitch that does time is reported to the inmate lists in NY. another snitch out of jail, and he wanabe a gangsta, perpatratin a fraud

Posted by: elliai ()
Date: November 20, 2011 08:56AM

Bobby if he were honest would be able to tell everyone, he dropped a dime on a friend that trusted him.
still all these years later and it is hard to fathom what his actions did to us all.
he came around from time to time hopeing we would forget and forgive, what you did bob was unforgiveable, hope you changed your way of life but even then, a zebra never changes its stripes!

Posted by: Dept of Redundancy Dept ()
Date: November 20, 2011 09:19AM

I know that almost all of these posts are written by one person, cause I'm smart that way...

Posted by: Imron ()
Date: November 20, 2011 09:20AM

I can live with someone being a snitch, but orange peel on a paint job? Kill the bastard!

Posted by: Effinreally ()
Date: November 20, 2011 10:35AM

So if I

A- do not live in Ala-fucking-Bama

And

B- am not a career criminal

Why should I give a shit?

Nice use of multiple sock puppets btw.

Posted by: JRudy ()
Date: January 23, 2012 02:45PM

What he did to all of you is absolutely terrible, the worst part of the whole thing is that his most punished victims have been his offspring.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 23, 2012 02:59PM

Dept of Redundancy Dept Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that almost all of these posts are written
> by one person, cause I'm smart that way...

It's pretty obvious, actually.
But, you're still smart!

Posted by: robert b. gryck ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:40PM

mike if this is what makes u happy 2 do and slander people when i have grown up and changed i wish u the best and anyone needing 2 contact me about hus lies and see wheere he cropped my pictures from face book call me 2515046176 sory for someone 2 hate so much and use and destroy so many lives, look him up mike prisco the real rat hidding in upstate ny still ripping people off ..sad but true

Posted by: robert gryck ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:58PM

mike prisco came up with these lies they sound good but all that know me know the truth,,mike robbed his best friends house jeforey reemer when they went to work ..he will do the same 2day 2 his own friends and he expected me not to say anything,,he is one low down peice of shit he is still ripping people off 2day in some piano bis,,,sorry 4 anyone who has 2 readhis lies under all these diff posts

Posted by: robert ()
Date: February 05, 2012 08:25AM

mike and i lived together in albany in1994 while living together i wad arested 4 dwi he stole my personal property and threttend judy and erica if they told.. they came 2 visit me in albany co jail mike threw the years has told me of his great accomplishments movie maker, builder, man of god who has changed his life..after all he had done to me i thought he could have changed ..i did i was a bad person with a drug fueled past myself so last oct i was googlin and came across the mike prisco saratoga springs piano man and when we talked he went on about his life and the changed man he was and when i asked about the google's he flipped....he was that same man who took his frinds 2 the pawn store with jewlery he had stolen using his id and acting like it was a ok..he made me laugh and when i did he realy got mad threttend 2 post things that would make me look bad and tell false lies on me ....he has done the same 2 others who have posted reports of him and his criminal activities 2 this day...MIKE PRISCO SARATOGA SPRINGS NY.....CBS HAS STORYS ON THIS MAN..FORGAVE HIM IN 1987 WHEN HE TOOK US 2 THAT STORE AND PAWNED HIS STUFF LIKE IT WAS OK.. FORGAVE HIM WHEN HE WAS SMOKING CRACK IN 1994 AND STOLE ALL HE COULD STILL PRAY FOR HIM 2DAY .THAT HE WILL SOMEDAY BECOME A MAN INSTED OF A THEIF LIAR ,AND WHO KNOW S WHAT ELSE

Posted by: Keep the Forum Clean ()
Date: February 05, 2012 09:05AM

None of the messages in this thread give the most important information about Mr. Gryck, namely, does he live in Northern Virginia or Fairfax County?

Posted by: compunerd ()
Date: February 17, 2012 06:20PM

NCRC: Database Retrieval Server Find Auto Update://http:www.autocrawl.Robert Gryck Criminal History send-back/Rockland County Hall of Records/+RCDA file search/public records People of the State Of New York vs. Robert Gryck/AKA Robert Ward/ Guilty Plea Rockland County Court 1988>>>//Plea to testify against defendant Michael Prisco//AKA?none//>hobs update clue report://File Robert Gryck? auto return{Plea Barg}=yes//Testimony on record Robert Gryck States Witness//=yes>>plea excepted Rockland County District Attorney+//1yrs5yrsprob=/>>plea for reduced sentence>>testimony public record sendback via portal http//ww2.NCRC Database Retrieval Server auto find update complete.

The afore mentioned information was compiled auto find auto update complete. This update will be publish through google,yahoo,msn,bing all relevant court documents related to The People of The State of New York vs. Robert Gryck plea to become states witness Rockland County District Attorney.

Robert Gryck listed as States witness against Michael Prisco Co-Defendant.

Posted by: re ()
Date: May 03, 2012 05:43PM

ooh bob is a snitch for sure and a thief, he robbed my girlfriends house in Ramapo during a party, he acted like he was hammered and went her parents bedroom and took them for almost everything.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: May 03, 2012 06:11PM

How much to paint my house.. 2 coats?

Posted by: Jamie Spring Valley New York ()
Date: May 05, 2012 06:48PM

last I heard Robert Gryck was heading down south after ripping off his girl friend for tens of thousands of dollars, prior to that he bilked his wife out of 80k while shacking up with his mistress at the same time.

He was a real mooch if ya know what I mean... and all you ladies better listen, Robert Gryck not only snitched his best friend out who went to prison for 10 years but, he also burglarized countless homes mostly consisting of people that were easy pray to him, if you know what I mean... staking out his friends in Rockland county New York while getting them drunk, he would rip them off blind. up to a few years ago I heard he was on the run from the cops. He really is a dangerous man and if your in a relationship with him and he asks you to register a car for him, don't.
He conned my girlfriend into that and it was the worst mistake she ever made. Once a crack head, always a crack head. Robert Gryck started his own painting business and soon was ripping off his customers by not showing up to finnish jobs, he would get cracked up with the deposit and hardly show up for work. He put my girlfriend through living hell. He bragged about how rich he was and all the while it was to gain access to her good name and once she trusted him, it was a disaster. he got into car accidents all the time driving drunk and on crack and coke and his dad would bail him out or his mom or some poor victim like my another girlfriend Lisa, he did the same to her. No girl should trust this clown, and whoever is with him now should run like hell. Bob is physically abusive, just ask his former wife and mistress.

It is not easy writing this about someone, it takes courage to come forward and I am only doing this so others wont have to suffer at his scams. He is probably roaming the south, he always said southerners were easy targets and is extremely racist. I remember him telling my girlfriend a story how he struck some kid in a car one night and took off, he would laugh about it as though he had no soul. This is a wicked, calculated man of many devices, sad to say he is probably found some woman who took him in and is impressed by his lack of education and overly obnoxious juvenile behavior that is forsaken by age 15 in most normal individuals.

unfortunatly Rober gryck needs serious inpatient treatment for numerous mental heath disorders however, because he is a functioning addict at the direction of his lowlife father, a dog breeder, he is able to continue his rouge on mostly domesticated women. He prefers those that will bow to his bravado of aggressive behavior though humiliations and acts of our of control temper tantrums mostly lies to create, pity from his spouse who he in return will verbally abuse until he strikes. Robert Gryck has a long line of domestic related arrests, he beat the hell out of my girlfriend regularly until i got fed up and called the cops on his ass myself after smacking around his wife in front of my girlfriends daughter.

How much to paint your house Priapus, that would depend how much you had for Robert Gryck the painter to steal. When he steals its not obvious for some time, he makes you wonder if you misplaced your jewelry, or your cash. All along this scumbag has gotten you good, and gotten long away.

I am glad your not in New York, many of us can sleep allot better, many women can rest and heal from your physical and emotional abuse. Your not a fucking man, your a fucking pussy. You'll beat the shit out of a woman, but you aint got the balls of a real man. A real man is soft and gentile and tender hearted, a hard worker, a real man would never do those things to a woman. You blackened both your wifes eyes because she would not register a car for you. You ass hole, she is much better off without your ass bitch.

Jamie

Posted by: LISA.S ()
Date: November 04, 2013 09:22PM

WOW YBOBBY U REALY GOT THIS GUY MAD WHEN U HAD SEX WITH HIS WIFE, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD SEX WITH mIKE'S WIFE AND HE RAN OUT ON THE BAIL YOU AND YOUR MOMPOSTED FUNNY HE STILL HOLDS U RESPONCIBLE FOR WHAT HE DID . IT WAS IN ALL THE PAPERS WHEN YOU WHERE BUSTED IN MIAMI ON JANUARY 1989 AND EXTRADITED BACK TO NY.FUNNY SOMEONE HAS WROTE A FALSE AFFIDATA AND SAID THAT BOBBY TURNED STATES EVIDENCE ..WOW WAS THAT A LIE TWO OF MICHAEL DAVID PRISCO'S CO DEFENDANTS TURNED STATES EVIDENCE ON YOU AND YOU WOUND UP DOING 2 YRS.. THEN TO MIAMI FOR STRONG ARMED ROBBERY WHICH U GOT 9 MONTHS TIME SERVED ITROBLEM MOST T P S AS PLAN AS DAY FOR ALL TO SEE ....HAVETO LAUGH AT MIKE FOR TRY'N TO GET YOU BACK FOR FUCKING HIS WIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS BOBBY THATS BEN YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM U THINK WITH THE WRONG HEAD ....I SHOULD KNOW...LISA

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 05, 2014 04:14PM

Lisa you would certainly know. Considering you are his stepsister and was sleeping with him during his marriage. Sleeping with a man when you would spend time with his wife and child. Shameful. Give yourself some advice rather then give it to others.

Posted by: Ann ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:43PM

Bob
i don't know why people would make these things up. I saw you in nYc. this year with john and Anthony. you did a nice job on your mothers house and i enjoyed the soup at the deli.Mike is still mad about snatching all you guys out after you slept with Wendy and Christina is still mad becauseinlaid s truck. rentals er mom was stealing from them. don't let them get you down because i as your friend know why you and seen with my own eyes the lies they told.And i am proud to be your friend know.Thanks for the great x mass and will c u in Alabama this summer

Posted by: Yo Yo Yo ()0 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:56PM

FAIRFAX MOTHERFUCKERS. AS IN FAIRFAX MOTHERFUCKING VIRGINA. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HILLBILLY ALABAMA PROBLEMS. KTHXBYE.

Posted by: jbo ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:56PM

wow i didn't know that Lisa s was even related
to Bob. I remember when he met her in 81 and he lived in suffer with her.another false statement made by people would who don't know Bobby s capability after i seen you shoot a bottle cap off at 100 yards at Anthony last winter ...ha ha they made me laugh .Rob i am a lawyer now and the lies are what is known as cyber bullying. these are punishable by law and their ips are obtainable i would make these people would pay even if some are family members.

Posted by: shimmerhorn ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:33PM

that's who is at the other end. Bob i would love to prosecute these people for you it was great seeing you in Ny

Posted by: Tia T*Vegas ()
Date: May 09, 2018 07:16AM

I know exactly where he is! He runs a Head Shop that once was the 2 Mile Run Store out in Diamond PA that's in between Titusville PA and Franklin PA feel free to contact me. He's a puke mother fucker and deserves whatever it is he may get!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.