HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: uh mad ()
Date: November 18, 2011 11:56PM

he deals drugs from BJ's parking lot and I have the texts to prove it. he deleted me from FB because I asked him about the other posts on here but fuck it why should I stick up from this drug dealing punk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: correction ()
Date: November 18, 2011 11:57PM

weed is not a drug. hes a weed dealer. my bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 18, 2011 11:58PM

Number of people that care about this Sherif or his sister? Only you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: right ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:03AM

that's why those post got nearly 5,000 views in 3 days right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: who's sister? ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:04AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Number of people that care about this Sherif or
> his sister? Only you.


the fact that u know who sherif's sister is shows u care enough and are paying attention. if u didnt care u wouldnt comment. simple as that, faggot. go kill urself and post on ur own posts under ur other names.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:05AM

right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's why those post got nearly 5,000 views in 3
> days right?



Eli,


Besides the fact that you reload your threads many times, people browse the site and stumble into your many garbage threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: seth comstock is not eli ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:07AM

and thats a fact. dont be jelly dude. srsly. its not a good look. just stop responding or i'll be the bigger man and do it. because u need attention THAT bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: MyCentsworth ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:09AM

that dude comments on everything. his other name is vince(1)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:13AM

seth comstock is not eli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and thats a fact. dont be jelly dude. srsly. its
> not a good look. just stop responding or i'll be
> the bigger man and do it. because u need attention
> THAT bad.


Fuck off asshole!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: now hesssssssss ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:14AM

now hes using his alter ego conie to reply. god what sad fucken loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: f&g ()
Date: November 19, 2011 09:26AM

Sherif sounds like a fagot and so do you. I'll hold up my middle finger because that's exactly how many people care

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: done? ()
Date: November 19, 2011 09:30AM

who's sister? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Number of people that care about this Sherif or
> > his sister? Only you.
>
>
> the fact that u know who sherif's sister is shows
> u care enough and are paying attention. if u didnt
> care u wouldnt comment. simple as that, faggot. go
> kill urself and post on ur own posts under ur
> other names.


+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: Hold up. ()
Date: November 19, 2011 11:14AM

I figured out who you are. Wow took me a minute, guess the people that are writing these threads hav no life probably do not work or have many friens. ive compared messages well im not going to do this to you but you have something coming. Im so excited I cant wait to see you, so ill give you a warning to stay the fuck awaay from me and my brother as well as the bestie. Oh and your an idiot because if you feel like your buying drugs from my brother and have messages? Theyll prove it did not come from my computer ip add. Or cell device. Do what you do dumass go drink with your only friend, granny lmfao your pathetic oh and by the way sherif is really intelligent not a faggot or a dealer. Hes had the same job for years just got a promotion and this low life that wrote this is jealous,because he hasnt had a job for more then a week because hes a lazy unintelligent no life. Whos depressed for good reason though, if I had is poor pathetic life I woulda killed myself im honestly surprised that he lasted this long. Im sure with his grannys support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: arab spring ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:07PM

uh mad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he deals drugs from BJ's parking lot and I have
> the texts to prove it. he deleted me from FB
> because I asked him about the other posts on here
> but fuck it why should I stick up from this drug
> dealing punk!


I think Sherif Ahmad and his sister, Dina, won this battle.


COMSTOCK SETH NICHOLAS 29 11/10/2011 18.2-427 PHONE/CITIZENS BAND: USE PROFANE/THREATEN LANG 2993 CHAIN BRIDGE RD, OAKTON, VA 22124

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: nick p ()
Date: November 19, 2011 02:45PM

thats the address to santinis resturaunt lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: dina looks sick for 22 ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:21PM

hep c drugs and abortions
Attachments:
315606_218756384864844_179497908790692_506991_1224325976_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: to hold up ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:45PM

Hold up. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I figured out who you are. Wow took me a minute,
> guess the people that are writing these threads
> hav no life probably do not work or have many
> friens. ive compared messages well im not going to
> do this to you but you have something coming. Im
> so excited I cant wait to see you, so ill give you
> a warning to stay the fuck awaay from me and my
> brother as well as the bestie. Oh and your an
> idiot because if you feel like your buying drugs
> from my brother and have messages? Theyll prove it
> did not come from my computer ip add. Or cell
> device. Do what you do dumass go drink with your
> only friend, granny lmfao your pathetic oh and by
> the way sherif is really intelligent not a faggot
> or a dealer. Hes had the same job for years just
> got a promotion and this low life that wrote this
> is jealous,because he hasnt had a job for more
> then a week because hes a lazy unintelligent no
> life. Whos depressed for good reason though, if I
> had is poor pathetic life I woulda killed myself
> im honestly surprised that he lasted this long. Im
> sure with his grannys support.


who am i? tell ur bro to fuck off why'd he delete me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:50PM

So does sharif have any blow for sale?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Date: November 19, 2011 05:52PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So does sharif have any blow for sale?


I believe it's been said that he does not deal "real" drugs, only marijuana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: no mo ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:53PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So does sharif have any blow for sale?


No...Dina snorted all of his because she couldn't find any other drug dealer to blow for their coke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: Sherif Ahmad is NOT a drug dealer ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:56PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: wrong person ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:57PM

Hold up. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I figured out who you are. Wow took me a minute,
> guess the people that are writing these threads
> hav no life probably do not work or have many
> friens. ive compared messages well im not going to
> do this to you but you have something coming. Im
> so excited I cant wait to see you, so ill give you
> a warning to stay the fuck awaay from me and my
> brother as well as the bestie. Oh and your an
> idiot because if you feel like your buying drugs
> from my brother and have messages? Theyll prove it
> did not come from my computer ip add. Or cell
> device. Do what you do dumass go drink with your
> only friend, granny lmfao your pathetic oh and by
> the way sherif is really intelligent not a faggot
> or a dealer. Hes had the same job for years just
> got a promotion and this low life that wrote this
> is jealous,because he hasnt had a job for more
> then a week because hes a lazy unintelligent no
> life. Whos depressed for good reason though, if I
> had is poor pathetic life I woulda killed myself
> im honestly surprised that he lasted this long. Im
> sure with his grannys support.

whats this granny shit? so u think this is seth? was seth ur bro's fb friend? no..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 19, 2011 06:06PM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So does sharif have any blow for sale?
>
>
> I believe it's been said that he does not deal
> "real" drugs, only marijuana.


Darn!

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: YO DINGO ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:04AM

what he sellin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Date: January 05, 2012 01:10AM

YO DINGO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what he sellin


you must be black

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: yo ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:18AM

u rasist mon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:18AM

YO DINGO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what he sellin


wot you need bra?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: you got wut i need? ()
Date: January 05, 2012 03:29AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YO DINGO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what he sellin
>
>
> wot you need bra?


wut u got bro? E?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 05, 2012 03:36AM

you got wut i need? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > YO DINGO Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > what he sellin
> >
> >
> > wot you need bra?
>
>
> wut u got bro? E?


I got things like that

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sherif Ahmad is a drug dealer
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 05, 2012 07:27AM

Sherif sells drugs AND has a sister?
I need a friend like that.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    *******    *******   ********  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **     **     **   **  
 **     **  **     **  **            **     **  **   
 ********    ********  ********      **     *****    
 **     **         **  **     **     **     **  **   
 **     **  **     **  **     **     **     **   **  
 ********    *******    *******      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.