HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cheatriots LOSE!!!
Posted by: Bandwagon ()
Date: February 03, 2008 10:22PM

Giants, on behalf of America, THANK YOU! I have never seen such a conceited, arrogant bunch as those Patriots. They just got cockier and cockier with each win. Seeing Belicheat walk off the field and abandon his team before the clock ran out was priceless!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheatriots LOSE!!!
Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: February 03, 2008 10:25PM

Yes, besides the 3 Redskins winning superbowls, that was the best one I have ever seen. I don't think I had ever wanted a team to lose more, we'll maybe the Cowboys, but this was just so improbable and amazing.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: February 03, 2008 10:28PM

I think it has always been assumed that deep down inside Bill Belichick was really a classless douchebag. After tonight, no one needs to assume.

Posted by: Bandwagon ()
Date: February 03, 2008 10:36PM

Great post-game interview he gave there as well. I thought Belicheat was going to cry.

Posted by: Right dude ()
Date: February 03, 2008 11:01PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it has always been assumed that deep down
> inside Bill Belichick was really a classless
> douchebag. After tonight, no one needs to assume.

You know....that is probably the coolest post that has ever come from WashingToneLocian...I mean...you are still a dumbass and a shit talker and an A-hole....not to mention a classless douchebag yourself....but what a post that hits dead on.

go GIANTS!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:18PM

eh Im glad Brady and belicheck LOST and got their perfect season Spoiled but did they really have to lose to the GIANTS? Does NYC REALLY need another championchip? Oh well it was good to see Brady and Belichceck LA-HOOOOSE to another MANNING boy. This is just gonna stoke up the Boston/NYC rivalry MORE wich is always good for sports Fans.

Posted by: Libertarian1 ()
Date: February 04, 2008 08:41PM

NY Giants won and lost with grace and stlye. Pay attention kids. That's the whole point. IPL Complete. Have a nice day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.