HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How does Guy Fier (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) get his Camaro from one location to another?
Posted by: Arthur Warren ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:47AM

Surely Guy doesn't drive that gorgeous automobile from one location to another. Do you think they actually truck that red Chevy from locale to locale, unloading it a block down the street from the restaurant he is about to review? Then packing it back on the truck and hauling it to his next shoot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How does Guy Fier (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) get his Camaro from one location to another?
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 07, 2011 10:57AM

Teleportation.

Seriously, I'm sure it's hauled in on a truck as you suggested.

Re: How does Guy Fier (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) get his Camaro from one location to another?
Posted by: One Who Knows ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:12AM

Guy's camaro is a kit car and there are actually 35 of them strategically placed throughout the United States. Believe it or not, the plastic bodies are all mounted on VW Golf chasis.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:26AM

One Who Knows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guy's camaro is a kit car and there are actually
> 35 of them strategically placed throughout the
> United States. Believe it or not, the plastic
> bodies are all mounted on VW Golf chasis.

I don't believe it.

Posted by: Choo Choo ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:37AM

car train

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: November 07, 2011 12:45PM

Is this really all you have to worry about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 12:46PM by Shadow.

Date: November 07, 2011 01:09PM

Arthur Warren Wrote:
> Surely Guy doesn't drive that gorgeous automobile
> from one location to another. Do you think they
> actually truck that red Chevy from locale to
> locale, unloading it a block down the street from
> the restaurant he is about to review? Then packing
> it back on the truck and hauling it to his next
> shoot?

Undoubtedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: finny ()
Date: November 07, 2011 01:56PM

When he was in Falls Church, it was on a truck.

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: November 07, 2011 02:43PM

The car never leaves the studio.

All the locales are green screened in.

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 07, 2011 02:53PM

That fat piece of shit is irritating. Who the fuck does he think he is? Why didn't he just die in the 90's where he belongs. Fuck that guy. I wish he was dead.

Attachments:
chefs-at-home-guy-fieri-lg.jpeg

Posted by: Lamont Sanford jr. ()
Date: November 08, 2011 02:55AM

I too find him fucking annoying

He was on Rachel Ray show yesterday just couldn't bring myself too watch but to the other poster asking how to committ suicide you might want to view that shit and then walk out into traffic suicide is painless

Posted by: Goat47 ()
Date: January 06, 2012 11:00AM

Its not the same Camaro. If you notice; sometimes it has the RS hidden headlights and sometimes it does not. Also the hood scoop is not always on the car. I think that at certain locations where it is impractical to bring the car, he uses a local Camaro that looks like his.

Posted by: John Martin ()
Date: January 06, 2012 12:29PM

finny Wrote:
> When he was in Falls Church, it was on a truck.

Where and what restaraunt did they film at in Falls Church?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 06, 2012 12:35PM

such a douche

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 06, 2012 12:40PM

-
Attachments:
Guy-Fieri.jpg

Posted by: foodautheur ()
Date: January 06, 2012 03:01PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> That fat piece of shit is irritating. Who the fuck
> does he think he is? Why didn't he just die in the
> 90's where he belongs. Fuck that guy. I wish he
> was dead.

I think wearing flip-flops into an eating establishment is unhygenic and an insult, of course I mean if you are a man or male. Women are allowed.

Posted by: Dr A ()
Date: February 27, 2012 06:49PM

foodautheur Wrote:
>
>
> I think wearing flip-flops into an eating
> establishment is unhygenic and an insult, of
> course I mean if you are a man or male. Women are
> allowed.

I think you foodautheur are an idiot.
We wear flip flops 12 months of the year where we live.
What is on your feet doesn't have anything to do with hygene in a restaurant unless you have no hands and are eating with your feet, in which case you'd have a pretty hard time of that with your boots on.

Posted by: Scott ()
Date: February 22, 2013 11:07PM

Obviously there is more than one. Sometimes they show a 1967 and other times they show a 1968. Look at the "wing window".

Re: Love guy!
Posted by: Angiecole ()
Date: June 07, 2013 11:45PM

I think he's great! Great personality for tv! Just wish he'd come to Palm Springs!!

Posted by: KJ ()
Date: January 01, 2014 04:24PM

The 67 was sold the 68 is the replacement

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 01, 2014 04:27PM

I would like to know how that annoying POS doesnt weigh 450 lbs? All I ever see him doing is shoveling food in his mouth.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 01, 2014 04:33PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> I would like to know how that annoying POS doesnt
> weigh 450 lbs? All I ever see him doing is
> shoveling food in his mouth.

He is a chef and food critic that works on television. I wonder why that's all you see him do...? Fuckin' mystery.

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: February 14, 2014 06:20PM

All of you who swear or have nothing good to say should get a life and shut up! I mean really who left you to judge guy! Probably just jealous and insignificant!

Posted by: ReallyNotReally ()
Date: February 14, 2014 06:43PM

You must be new here.

Posted by: Fairsay Goodepointe ()
Date: February 07, 2015 01:38AM

Your ignorance is bested only by your stupidity. All of you.

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: February 07, 2015 10:09AM

Ferry's car is NOT a vintage Camaro. Rather, the moment he plops his fat, obnoxious ass into it, it becomes a 1969 Douche Mobile.

Posted by: Red Bull ()
Date: October 06, 2015 09:40AM

I can't believe the way some of you talk about Guy. You all must be hard up and cannot get a job. Leave the guy alone will ya? Are you making his kind of money? I think he's an honest person doing an honest job. Shame on all of you that curse him.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 06, 2015 09:53AM

Red Bull Wrote:
> I can't believe the way some of you talk about
> Guy. You all must be hard up and cannot get a job.
> Leave the guy alone will ya? Are you making his
> kind of money? I think he's an honest person doing
> an honest job. Shame on all of you that curse him.

Hey yeah, you really made me do some introspection and self-analysis with those words.

Thanks for pointing so much out.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Jo mama ()
Date: October 06, 2015 10:35AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> That fat piece of shit is irritating. Who the fuck
> does he think he is? Why didn't he just die in the
> 90's where he belongs. Fuck that guy. I wish he
> was dead.

At least he has accomplished something in his life. What have YOU ever done? That's right, NOTHING. Remember that.

As far as that gorgeous Camaro and the different locations. I've wondered this myself and in sure it's hauled around to the far off locations. I think he lives in New England somewhere with his family, maybe he drives to more local shoots?

Good post OP.

Posted by: Guy fan ()
Date: October 06, 2015 11:35AM

Jo mama Wrote:
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That fat piece of shit is irritating. Who the
> fuck
> > does he think he is? Why didn't he just die in
> the
> > 90's where he belongs. Fuck that guy. I wish he
> > was dead.
>
> At least he has accomplished something in his
> life. What have YOU ever done? That's right,
> NOTHING. Remember that.
>
> As far as that gorgeous Camaro and the different
> locations. I've wondered this myself and in sure
> it's hauled around to the far off locations. I
> think he lives in New England somewhere with his
> family, maybe he drives to more local shoots?
>
> Good post OP.

Lives in Cali.

Posted by: Jack Bear ()
Date: October 09, 2015 12:27PM

Why would you even make such a idiotic statement about someone...if you do not like his show...simple..don't watch it...I am always amazed when someone with a 3rd grade education makes such a rude--crazy--whacked out statement like that

Posted by: Jack Bear ()
Date: October 09, 2015 12:33PM

I continue to be amazed at people posting rude comments about anyone...no matter whom they are...the guy is making millions and for some reason...a person that is a dropout from the 3rd grade has to show how he can now spell "Shit" we are really proud of you...is that all you have..cannot you just turn the channel if you do not like the show...I can see you now on the porch at 8 AM watching everyone else go to work with your free cell phone...cigarettes...and beer...enjoy!!!because that is as far as your going...

Posted by: A. Bourdain ()
Date: October 09, 2015 03:32PM

Jack Bear Wrote:
> I continue to be amazed at people posting rude
> comments about anyone...no matter whom they
> are...the guy is making millions and for some
> reason...a person that is a dropout from the 3rd
> grade has to show how he can now spell "Shit" we
> are really proud of you...is that all you
> have..cannot you just turn the channel if you do
> not like the show...I can see you now on the porch
> at 8 AM watching everyone else go to work with
> your free cell phone...cigarettes...and
> beer...enjoy!!!because that is as far as your
> going...

You seem to be addressing your comment to the average Guy Ferry fan...an undecated "bro" void of substance in all matters culinary

Posted by: Jo mama ()
Date: October 11, 2015 11:40PM

Guy fan Wrote:
> Jo mama Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > At least he has accomplished something in his
> > life. What have YOU ever done? That's right,
> > NOTHING. Remember that.
> >
> > As far as that gorgeous Camaro and the
> different
> > locations. I've wondered this myself and in
> sure
> > it's hauled around to the far off locations. I
> > think he lives in New England somewhere with
> his
> > family, maybe he drives to more local shoots?
> >
> > Good post OP.
>
> Lives in Cali.

Right on brother! :-)

Posted by: eHHG9 ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:04AM

This topic is Off The Hook!

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:21AM

I just wish that Guy would eat something he didn't like.

Posted by: S T F U ok ()
Date: October 16, 2015 10:05PM

Jack Bear Wrote:
> I continue to be amazed at people posting rude
> comments about anyone...no matter whom they
> are...the guy is making millions and for some
> reason...a person that is a dropout from the 3rd
> grade has to show how he can now spell "Shit" we
> are really proud of you...is that all you
> have..cannot you just turn the channel if you do
> not like the show...I can see you now on the porch
> at 8 AM watching everyone else go to work with
> your free cell phone...cigarettes...and
> beer...enjoy!!!because that is as far as your
> going...

Shut the fuck up Guy Fiery, no one likes you and no one gives a shit. Go have a heart attack or something

Posted by: good timing ()
Date: October 17, 2015 01:30AM

How topical. Guy was actually in DC today.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: BAM! ()
Date: October 17, 2015 03:15AM

good timing Wrote:
> How topical. Guy was actually in DC today.

That dude looks like a total douche. Is he really intent on looking like Col. Sanders at a rave?

Posted by: Dutchdave56 ()
Date: January 05, 2016 12:56AM

I have met the man and he is awesome and very approachable. I find it funny that those who bad mouth him have probably never seen him except on TV and if they don't like him why are they wasting there time looking him up on the Internet. It's either jealousy or stupidity

Posted by: bulimia ()
Date: January 05, 2016 03:10AM

Stabitha Wrote:
> I would like to know how that annoying POS doesnt
> weigh 450 lbs? All I ever see him doing is
> shoveling food in his mouth.

He bargs it all up again between sets.

Posted by: Charlie j ()
Date: February 26, 2016 11:05PM

I have read everything above, and some of it pretty crude, and I still have no idea how the red camaro gets to all locations. The vulgar comments are really annoying. If you can not say something nice about someone, don't say anything!!!!! Fair enough? Don't like him, don't watch him!! I do believe trucking it around the country is the most plausable, as they probably film many places in the local area, then move on. Then when they put the show together, they mix them up. Sound right??

Posted by: Big Baller ()
Date: February 26, 2016 11:15PM

if I was ballin out like that guy I would just buy a new camero for every town I go to. cuz I got it like that yo!

Posted by: food ()
Date: February 27, 2016 12:16AM

He seems like an asshole.

Posted by: One who knows ()
Date: August 14, 2016 07:24PM

Guy Fierie is hotter than a French whore on nickel night! Who cares if it's a kit car, or whatever. The dude is richer than God , I'm sure.

Posted by: Its obvious. ()
Date: August 14, 2016 07:42PM

He stores it in his gaping asshole.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 14, 2016 10:35PM

And learn to pronounce your own motherfucking cocksucking name, you bad restaurant opening douche. It's "fee-air-ee", not supergay "fee-ett-ee".

Posted by: T3htN ()
Date: August 14, 2016 10:39PM

I heard he has a new ride custom restored in every city he goes to. And when he is done filming he gives it to the first person who can answer a food riddle he tells!

So keep tuning in!

Posted by: JJH ()
Date: March 11, 2017 12:37AM

FUCK YOU. Get a life. Don't you have
any thing else to do?

Posted by: My Recommendation ()
Date: March 11, 2017 02:04AM

Guy should do an Arthur Treachers episode on the world best fish and chips.

Posted by: jersey guy ()
Date: March 11, 2017 06:56AM

There are 2 cars....the first one seen was owned by the producer of the show who got fired then sued both Guy and the Food network for wrongful termination. The second car is owned by Guy and is transported to the shoots. Being featured on that show usually results in a 200 percent increase in business. The crew actually films for a few days before Guy even gets to the location.

Posted by: Big Block BoB ()
Date: March 11, 2017 09:46AM

jersey guy Wrote:
> There are 2 cars....the first one seen was owned
> by the producer of the show who got fired then
> sued both Guy and the Food network for wrongful
> termination. The second car is owned by Guy and is
> transported to the shoots. Being featured on that
> show usually results in a 200 percent increase in
> business. The crew actually films for a few days
> before Guy even gets to the location.

This is true^^^^^^ The first was a 67...no longer used...The second is a 68 w/ a new 502 HP motor.

Posted by: Chihuahua ()
Date: May 06, 2017 08:40PM

I HAVE TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO'S BUSINESS HE VISITED, THEY SAID HE WAS AN ASSHOLE.

Posted by: rked ()
Date: April 01, 2018 11:37PM

It's really sad how mean people have become. Attacking someone just to look cool I suppose. Does it make you feel superior?. Actually makes you look pitiful and pathetic. If you don't like him, don't watch and don't post on sites where people actually do like him. Must have too much time on your hands.

Posted by: Dick Lindholm ()
Date: June 15, 2019 06:07PM

I LOVE the Show. I like to cook at home and enjoy getting different options on cooking all kinds of meals. I also have wondered how he gets that car around the country but I think there might be 2 cars that get transported ahead of time. For those of YOU who don,t like the Show or Guy just change the channel or GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!! Maybe that would make you feel better.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.