HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how about them fairfax county cops?
Posted by: ajenad ()
Date: January 24, 2008 02:00PM

TWO

It’s true; ‘two’ is the number that (w)raps up my life. I’m twenty-two (two-two) years old and have lived my life surviving between two cultures at all times. I am a considered a ‘Korean-American’. (That’s “South” Korea for you ignorant people who always ask whether we are from the north or the south.) Honestly, how many of you questioned that in your head right now? I’m assuming some people are still confused as to why questioning that at all is ignorant. I laugh.
Anyways, I was born in Virginia, lived in Fairfax for a majority of my life only to move out to New York City to continue my life theory of ‘two’. I’m suited up and work in a corporate office by Wall Street. Now, not only am I a ‘Korean-American’ but I am also mixed between two other cultures; Corporate Life and Rap Life. You may be confused…but just think about my life then. Put yourself in my shoes.
All I could say is, I represent VA with my life split in two. With that said, if you don’t already know, throw up the sign: Two up and Two down!

To clear up the confusion and get a better understanding, visit WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SICKBOISICK

Comments and Ideas are welcome, appreciated, and wanted…

SickBoi.. the Boi is SICK.

So... How about those Fairfax Cops, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how about them fairfax county cops?
Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 24, 2008 02:22PM

You are a retard.

Re: how about them fairfax county cops?
Posted by: allivant ()
Date: January 25, 2008 04:09PM

two posting gaylord

vaburbia.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.