HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Entrapment by Women
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 02:50PM

notalwaysfair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn some people need to see it's not always black
> and white especially when you have no idea I was
> dating a girl who told me she had cervical cancer
> and had to go under the knife and therefore
> couldn't get pregnant then broke up with me one
> day randomly and then over a year amd a halflater
> I got told she had a baby and I got court papers
> I'm stuck now paying for a baby I had no say in
> and was lied to about even being possible now I
> don't believe anytning anybody tells me
> unfortunately but there needs to be laws against
> this if it can be proven like I could do ( old
> text msgs) but it didnt help me now tell me I
> consented to that ohh and because I had no contact
> within the first year I can't even get part
> custody with my son that seem fair to you?

PERIODS. USE THEM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: damn nigga ()
Date: February 10, 2014 03:06PM

notalwaysfair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn some people need to see it's not always black
> and white especially when you have no idea I was
> dating a girl who told me she had cervical cancer
> and had to go under the knife and therefore
> couldn't get pregnant then broke up with me one
> day randomly and then over a year amd a halflater
> I got told she had a baby and I got court papers
> I'm stuck now paying for a baby I had no say in
> and was lied to about even being possible now I
> don't believe anytning anybody tells me
> unfortunately but there needs to be laws against
> this if it can be proven like I could do ( old
> text msgs) but it didnt help me now tell me I
> consented to that ohh and because I had no contact
> within the first year I can't even get part
> custody with my son that seem fair to you?

Damn nigga thats a little 2 real for me to b reading

Posted by: deMcCarthy ()
Date: February 10, 2014 07:33PM

obviously since she's not a citizen and you deny her truth she's abused and becomes a citizen

an octomom busting the farming limit, and calling you out to pay then leave town so she can get 3x pay.

my opinion

--------------------------
rediculous who can beleive either he or she if such comments are made ?

fact of VA and USA law: both share the responsibility equally for care and could be prosecuted for negelct for intently causing others to pay if you have the means to pay.

some judges get pissed and threaten to take the balls of a guy having many children and no way to pay

however. CA democrats love octo mom she's above scorn. don't you ?

Posted by: Tamika ()
Date: February 10, 2014 08:13PM

A close friend of mine he is male got date raped by. Girl she then got pregant told him 3 months later after she couldn't get an abortion that he needs to pay
Child support. My friends parents were very wealthy and her family were not. He felt trapped by her becauSe she would always black mail as she was two
Years younger than h . After te baby was born she was very aggressive to it and made my friends mother look after it.my friend
Became very depresses and started drinking a lot and developed. Stomach Ulsar. He
Moved out of the country as his father was in
The military and hasn't spoken to her since I have made sure he reported her to the police so
She gets qT she deserves. No one should ever have to go through
That

Posted by: FriendlyNeighborhoodtldr ()
Date: February 10, 2014 08:29PM

tl;dr OP was afraid to post this shit on Reddit for obvious reasons so he dumped it on us.

Posted by: Spwlkrsn ()
Date: January 14, 2015 01:02PM

I completely agree!

Posted by: Johnny Socko ()
Date: October 09, 2015 01:41PM

You nailed it.

I had a woman entrap me. She wasn't my girlfriend, she was just a girl who came by for booty calls. She told me she was infertile because of a cyst on her ovaries. She said she was taking birth control pills on top of that. She went to fairly great lengths to convince me of this. I made it known I wasn't interested in dating her. She said she was in the same place with the whole thing, and just wanted sex.

Wrong!

When she found out I was moving away for career purposes, she stopped by for "goodbye sex." She told me not to worry, she couldn't get pregnant. Despite this, I didn't come inside, so I can only assume the reason she quickly left the room when we were finished was to impregnate herself. A week before I moved away, there she was saying she was pregnant. When I mentioned her being infertile, she denied it. She called me a liar. I asked her to get an abortion, but that wasn't in her plans. Her plan was to trap me into being in her life.

The saddest part of the whole thing is what it's done to my child. A woman who entraps a man with pregnancy has major psychological issues. They don't just go away because she has a child. That child has been her weapon of manipulation against me for many, many years. Her psychological issues have become the child's issues. That child now actively carries out her manipulations against me. Though I'm the child's life, there is a great emotional distance that I can never remove. I'm wracked with guilt, but to protect myself, I have created an emotional wall that years of therapy haven't torn down.

I realize now that the worst thing I did (aside from screwing her) was staying involved with the child. I know that sounds harsh, but by doing so I told her that it was okay to manipulate me. Had I walked away, it's possible she would have moved on and found another man, and my child might possibly have a father in his life. As it stands, my child feels rejected, never understanding why we're not close.

Finally, I agree that making women responsible for their bodies before they're pregnant is the best way to greatly diminish unwanted pregnancies. If a woman thinks a man can walk away, she'll think twice before she pulls the entrapment stunt. No, I'm not saying men should create babies and walk away, but realistically, and unwanted child stays unwanted.

Posted by: Dan Gallagher ()
Date: November 06, 2017 09:50PM

I had a very similar thing happen to me. A woman told me she had reproductive issues and was infertile. She would cry because she would never be able to have children. Then, when she found out I was moving away for a job she stopped by for goodbye sex. Next thing you know, she’s pregnant. I believe she literally took my load off her stomach and shoved it up her vagina because as soon as I was done she ran to the bathroom. But women like that are crazy. You can never have a true relationship with your child because they are pawns. They were brought into this world to manipulate you and that’s what the mother intends to continue to do.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.