HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Entrapment by Women
Posted by: A Concerned Bro ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:05AM

Of all the issues we face today, I believe entrapment by women and women choosing to bring children into the world without the father's consent is one of the biggest. Both male and female are needed to make a baby, but only females can ultimately decide wether A. Baby is aborted B. Baby is given up for adoption C. Baby is place in "safe haven" (w.e). Men are required to pay child support even when they do not want to have anything to do with the child. As of now-

1. If a woman pokes a hole in man's condom, and she gets pregnant, dude has to pay child support, (and woman will likely have custody)
2. If woman says she's on pill, gets pregnant (lies), guy is paying child support.
3. If woman rapes an unconscious man, gets pregnant, guy has to pay child support (wtf)
Anytime children are born to a broken home, there will be some issues. However I believe many women (unmarried ones) get pregnant to-

A. Force guy to marry her (guilt from guy or his family)
B. Get pregnant from rich guy to secure child support (which may or may not really be that much money)
C. Just screw a guy over/ are reckless (cant kill fetus or are too attatched to give it up)

Why should a male unwillingly have to pay child support, especially in certain situations? I propose a male can sign off all parental rights and not have to pay anything (if they want to) as soon as they are notified the baby is born. Or there can even be ONE payment to mother for child support. Maybe even just a years worth of child support. I believe this will cause women in the US to stop just having children they cannot afford as they will understand THEY THEMSELVES will have to care for the child, not the babydaddy. Less welfare babies, less murderers, theives (this is because those born into poverty are more likely to become one, race doesnt matter).

Let me know what you all think. Women, do not fucking say he helped make it, he should help raise. Fuck no, if he didnt want it, he shouldnt have to deal with it. Women choose wether or not they will get pregnant, they have full control. I am not advocating getting women pregnant then leaving. Most people ideally would have kids when married, so the guy isnt leaving his wife, hes leaving his girlfriend, quick hookup, random chick, etc. This would stop entrapment, and in the end, create a better America.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Entrapment by Women
Date: September 13, 2011 04:41AM

As I stated, I am not advocating men not stepping up as fathers. People are going to do what they feel is morally right no matter what. Im saying what if you take the option that the father MUST pay for the child off the table. So if a child is born, the guy is an active father, or he is not an active father. If the guy signs away rights and doesnt pay support, he isnt in kids life. Deadbeat dads will do what they feel like no matter what; theyre not going to pay anyways. This just makes it so the women, who ultimately control if the child is born, understand they may not get support. Thus women will make wiser decisions,etc. I understand women do not do this only for money;sometimes its to force a guy to be with her or just be tied within her life for at least the next 18 years. Im wondering how you all feel, men and women. Women-do not say man has to step up-he will anyways if he has any sense of morality, but not all have that, so that excuse is not valid.

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: September 13, 2011 05:03AM

No such thing as entrapment by women. Men let their dicks do the thinking. Entrapment is a man fucking excuse for his own stupidity and poor choices. They are not stuck with a women for 18 years, a women is stuck with a stupid idiot for 18 years and his equally dumbass off spring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: pee wee ()
Date: September 13, 2011 05:05AM

is dika-dika a woman?

Date: September 13, 2011 05:06AM

pee wee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is dika-dika a woman?

no but your daddy is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:01AM

We need to have an aggressive pro-abortion policy.

Posted by: LizGopher ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:22AM

With regards to your #3, is it possible for an unconscious man to ejaculate? An unconscious state of mind is not the same as a mind in a state of dream.

Anyway, all said and done, you are one paranoid misogynist. If you can't control your dick, you better be responsible for what comes out the other end! Instead of labeling us (women) as scheming, why not start a movement where you guys swear to remain virgins until marriage? Problem solved, no?

Date: September 13, 2011 07:26AM

Don't forget creating male contraceptive pills, where are those?

I'd take them. Why should I have to trust a woman with that decision.

Posted by: ButtObvious ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:56AM

Or do what I do. I only ass-fuck them. And when I am shoving it up their pussy, i am wearing a mask so they can't trace the kid back to me. How smart am I? Well, never mind the applause... ...

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:06AM

ButtObvious Wrote:
> Or do what I do. I only ass-fuck them. And when I
> am shoving it up their pussy, i am wearing a mask
> so they can't trace the kid back to me. How smart
> am I? Well, never mind the applause... ...

And do you really think absolutely no sperm can reach her vagina? Unless you're infertile, she can still get pregnant.

Posted by: Wilfredo ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:06AM

The only point you make that I agree with is that fathers are made to be responsible financially yet have no say in whether their own child can be killed or not. Everyone talks about a woman's right to choose. I respect that but not more than a child's right to live. Women have a choice when they choose to spread their legs. If its rape, go to the police, file a report and take the morning after pill so the abortion can take place prior to the development of a brain and a beating heart. Atom you are disgusting. Piercing a baby's skull and sucking its brains out through a tube is murder plain and simple. Father's should have the right to sole custody should the mother not want the baby. Yes the mother has to carry and deliver the baby. Blame nature for that one. Get your damn tubes tied if you don't want babies yet cant live without sex. Fetus and abortion are words designed to desensitize murder. Child murder is what it really is. Fucking pigs I swear. Abortion is spun as ok by the doctors who perform them and the interest groups who promote them but if you look closely you'll see increased breats cancer rates,PTSD and difficulty carrying a wanted pregnancy to term after having your baby murdered inside the womb.

Date: September 13, 2011 09:08AM

Shadow Wrote:
> ButtObvious Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Or do what I do. I only ass-fuck them. And when
> I
> > am shoving it up their pussy, i am wearing a
> mask
> > so they can't trace the kid back to me. How
> smart
> > am I? Well, never mind the applause... ...
>
>
> And do you really think absolutely no sperm can
> reach her vagina? Unless you're infertile, she
> can still get pregnant.

How the fuck does sperm get into her vagina (all the way "in" to fuse with her egg) if I am ass-fucking her? Pray, do tell, you overaged school drop-out!!

Date: September 13, 2011 09:29AM

Wilfredo,

How many children have you adopted?

A fetus has no human value, a baby has very little value. It's 10, 20, 40, (at 60 the experience is counterproductive) years of experience that gives a life value.

Potential is French for you ain't done nothin yet.

Abortion is not murder, allowing unwanted children to starve to death or to be killed by abusive foster parents. That's murder. Population control is vital to the survival of humanity.

I'm for 13th trimester abortions. The Romans had it right, Pater familias.

Posted by: KevinSands ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:31AM

Shadow Wrote:
> ButtObvious Wrote:
> -----
> > Or do what I do. I only ass-fuck them. And when
> I
> > am shoving it up their pussy, i am wearing a
> mask
> > so they can't trace the kid back to me. How
> smart
> > am I? Well, never mind the applause... ...
>
>
> And do you really think absolutely no sperm can
> reach her vagina? Unless you're infertile, she
> can still get pregnant.

I think this ButtO guy does not pussy-fuck and ass-fuck the same woman. That's the only way his logic makes sense.

Date: September 13, 2011 09:34AM

The men consented the minute they decided to fire their load without a rain coat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: September 13, 2011 09:35AM

KevinSands Wrote:
> Shadow Wrote:
> -----
> > ButtObvious Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Or do what I do. I only ass-fuck them. And
> when
> > I
> > > am shoving it up their pussy, i am wearing a
> > mask
> > > so they can't trace the kid back to me. How
> > smart
> > > am I? Well, never mind the applause... ...
> >
> >
> > And do you really think absolutely no sperm can
> > reach her vagina? Unless you're infertile, she
> > can still get pregnant.
>
> I think this ButtO guy does not pussy-fuck and
> ass-fuck the same woman. That's the only way his
> logic makes sense.

Correct!

Date: September 13, 2011 09:39AM

Another typical distorted and misleading defense.....kill the babies so they don't have to suffer the agony of life! We are doing it for their own good! And you are right about population control. Mandatory sterilization for everyone except those with the most desirable genetic traits! We should also abort all people under the age of 5, above the age of 60 and anyone with a disability or genetic abnormality. Think of the fiscal savings we could achieve! Think of the eutopia we could create! Sorry fucker your logic doesn't fly.

Date: September 13, 2011 10:04AM

Do you reside on this planet? Are your eyes sewn shut and your ears clogged with wax? Firstly, I'd be for killing every fifth person, but it would have to be completely random, or it would only perpetuate the prejudices of those in charge.

Yes kill the babies to save their future suffering AND to abate the suffering of unprepared parents. This is the real world and people need to be prepared to be parents before they start a family. That Is what babies deserve.

You're the one singling out the slow and deformed.

I do a few hundred hours of community service with the disabled every year. What do you do to help?

Date: September 13, 2011 10:15AM

I don't like abortion and my wife and I have never considered it. That said, the born-again mentality of "give it up for adoption" doesn't always fly, especially for black babies...

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/25/black-babies-boys-less-likely-to-be-adopted/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: sgt. do-do ()
Date: September 13, 2011 12:37PM

Atom Wrote:
>
>
> I'm for 13th trimester abortions.

i think what casey anthony did was ok

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 13, 2011 01:01PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> The men consented the minute they decided to fire
> their load without a rain coat.

Typical stupid woman's comment. The OP was talking about women who entrap men by lying to them in order to get the man to impregnate them (for whatever reason). There is no consent to have a baby there.

Yet, men are still held financially responsible for an irresponsible woman's actions.

Date: September 13, 2011 02:28PM

Personally, I would step up in this situation. Its surprising (not really) women say the man consented to HAVING THE CHILD when they have sex, when Im clearly stating situations when the guy is NOT trying to have a child. If a woman claims she is on the pill, and taking it the correct way, there is a 1 percent chance she will get pregnant. So the guy takes the 1 percent chance, but the woman lies, thus the guy is taking a 99 percent chance she will get pregnant when he believes its a 1 percent chance. Thats just wrong. Women can abort, give safe haven, or put up for adoption; men cannot do anything-how is that fair? If the man doesnt want the baby, he shouldnt have to do anything-the woman (even when married) should understand SHE makes the decision to have the baby and raise it herself (with possibilty male raises it as well). Even when married, a woman can just abort her kid, or give it awayy without husbands consent.

And yes, an unconscious man can get a woman pregnant. And they will have to pay support, even if everyone present testifies they were passed out and woman admits she just wanted to get pregnant. Also, what if in cases of entrapment, the father gets custody, and can decide what to do with child? (raise it, give up for adoption) Women who entrap are most likely crazy and unfit mothers.

As for child support, it goes straight to the woman to do as she pleases. She doesnt need to spend anything on the kid-but nobody cares about that. Its many times like giving money to an African charity, only to see money used in a way that doesnt help people. Some think 17 percent is a small amount; if after taxes, thats 50 percent of your income gone. Make 200,000? Now its about half that your bringing in.

Women are the irresponsible ones in the situation, using trickery first, then not creating the best environment for the child, unless you believe anytime a guy has sex he consents to having a child or is irresponsible-thats retarded. Plus I said when situations arise like women holding sperm in mouth then freezing it, and getting pregnant later, or cutting condom on purpose, or getting pregnant by a guy who is passed out, or lying about birth control. The guy is clearly not trying to have a child, but the woman is.

Date: September 13, 2011 02:41PM

I didnt say anything about having to abort. Anyways, all you people saying abortion is wrong and kids should at least be put up for adoption, as the wise Oprah said, why dont you adopt some of these kids then? As soon as baby is brought into the world, then no one cares. They abort a fetus anyways, not a baby. A fetus has no brain cant feel anything, etc. The videos they show about baby moving away from tool, yeah thats one of the RARE really late term abortions (1%) of abortions;that shouldnt be allowed. Abortion does not need to be brought up, only whether or not the option that a guy has to pay child support.

Dika-dika, yeah a guy is stupid for trying not to have a kid using a 99% successful method, but a woman turns that into a 99% chance she gets pregnant. Typically man-hating woman answer.

And lizgopher, yes unconscious man can get woman pregnant. I didnt label all woman as scheming, why dont you read a little better. I said WHEN they scheme. And the control your dick, STFU woman want sex just as much as guys do. Theyre doing something natural, and trying not to have a kid. If you eat at McDonalds, and you cut your mouth eating a cheeseburger because there was a blade in it, you shouldnt be able to sue or do anything about it, since you took that risk right? If you defend women who entrap, you are a sad individual.

Posted by: not right ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:07PM

>but only females can ultimately decide wether A. Baby is aborted B. Baby is given up for adoption

You may want to check your facts on that statement.Especially Part B.

Posted by: No its correct ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:27PM

A woman never has to abort the child, so thats correct. If woman has custody, they OR the state decides if child can be given up for adoption. The man doesnt have a say either way. This is all assuming man doesnt want the child, and unless mom beats kid, abuses drugs (dire situation), the child will remain with her. As of now 95 percent of the time a woman has ultimate control of if child is adopted, 100 percent control if child is aborted, and 100 percent control of having the child in the first place.

Date: September 13, 2011 04:01PM

If you go back and reread my posts you'll see that I never mentioned adoption. What I said was that a woman should take necessary steps to avoid getting pregnant if she doesn't want a baby. The simplest way to do this is to keep her legs closed. If that's not an option then take other steps whether surgical or medicinal. BC and contraceptives are not 100% so keep that in mind. Killing a baby because of lack of preparedness or an unwillingness to take precautions is bullshit. Atom, you are a fucking nut job. OP, just as it goes for women, if you don't want a kid and don't want to get slapped with child support, keep your junk in your pants or stick to fucking someone you trust with your sperm. Otherwise STFU, GTFU and take care of your responsibilities.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:34PM

What comes out of a vagina is the responsibility of the vagina's owner.

If a friend comes over, makes you lasagna, leaves, and you don't do the dishes; how can you blame him when you get ants?

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: September 13, 2011 05:42PM

Pregnancy is a risk when people have sex, and no birth control is 100% (even condoms without holes poked in them fail). If you don't want kids, don't have sex. (Yes it is that simple.)

So what if the woman can decide to have the baby if the man doesn't want it. The man can leave town and never be seen again at any point prior to the baby being born--a woman can't do that.

Concerned Bro just pay your child support and stop whining. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Posted by: Tell me about it ()
Date: September 13, 2011 05:48PM

Years back my then GF told me she was on the pill no need for a condom. Well you know what happened next, pregnant. To top it off she begged $1,000 for an abortion and then claimed it went wrong and had the baby anyway.
So after many years of horrendous child support and being dragged back to court everytime I got a raise the child finally turned 18.

One of her then close friends told me she planned the whole thing. She knew I had a good job and was easy prey. My bad but guys you have to watch out.

Date: September 13, 2011 05:52PM

Tell me about it Wrote:
> Years back my then GF told me she was on the pill
> no need for a condom. Well you know what happened
> next, pregnant. To top it off she begged $1,000
> for an abortion and then claimed it went wrong and
> had the baby anyway.
> So after many years of horrendous child support
> and being dragged back to court everytime I got a
> raise the child finally turned 18.
>
> One of her then close friends told me she planned
> the whole thing. She knew I had a good job and was
> easy prey. My bad but guys you have to watch out.

Aren't you proud of your son or daughter now, Dad?

Date: September 13, 2011 06:27PM

hoocoo, wilfredo, ughh people like you are so stupid. You just dont fucking read, and then spout off. Hoocood, I said I WOULD man up in this situation, I AM NOT IN IT DUMBASS. If you read, you would know. Woman CAN get up and leave situation-its called abortion or adoption or just giving the baby away/leaving at a hospital.

As stated before, Im talking about situations such as-
1. Unconscious man is raped
2. Women holds sperm in mouth, freezes it, and gets pregnant without man knowing.
3. Woman flat out lies and gets pregnant on purpose

Fact- a woman does not need a man to pay child support to her to raise a kid. The woman in THESE SCENARIOS has knowingly created a broken home/bad environmet for the child-you cannot deny that, in all these cases, the male IS the victim. You talk about trust-so if your drive on a road, and fall into a deep hole, and your crippled, you shouldnt be able to sue since thats the risk you take driving, o well if the road had a huge hole purposely place to injure you. The woman already made a bad decision once-SHE LIED. Now you have to pay HER support to do AS SHE WISHES?

I will repeat, if it happened to me, I would pay up/be active. Only if it was rape (scenario 1) would I completely object/go crazy. If a hideous, evil, conning woman got pregnant by you when you were unconscious, im sure you would just step right up. Women really shouldnt be allowed to comment on this it seems, they havent given any good arguments.I would, if all else failed, try to get custody of kid (but court would rule in favor of woman 99% of time, even if she raped a guy)

Im asking-Do you believe that a man should be automatically forced to pay child support; would country be better off if males werent automatically bound to pay up; and actually give an argument supporting it.

Date: September 13, 2011 06:34PM

Yes a man should be automatically forced to pay child support. Argument: Make them a better daddy than their own daddy was.

Posted by: Sonnie ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:50PM

No they shouldnt be forced to. Make them a better daddy than their own daddy? You do know people who grew up privilidged and had good paretns have sex? You know, college kids? With great dads, who are paying for their college? Especially no if a guy gets raped.

Date: September 13, 2011 06:57PM

Sonnie Wrote:
> No they shouldnt be forced to. Make them a better
> daddy than their own daddy? You do know people who
> grew up privilidged and had good paretns have sex?
> You know, college kids? With great dads, who are
> paying for their college? Especially no if a guy
> gets raped.

Come on sonnie, if a guy get raped its by a another guy and all he gets is a sore ass. No chance in hell a guy is getting knocked up. Some queers might believe that shit, but it haven't happened yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 07:20PM by dika-dika.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:34PM

dika-dika, guys can be raped by women, are you slow? a guy can ejaculate when sleeping or uncoscious, ever hear of morning-wood?

Date: September 13, 2011 07:39PM

Sonnie Wrote:
> dika-dika, guys can be raped by women, are you
> slow? a guy can ejaculate when sleeping or
> uncoscious, ever hear of morning-wood?

Have you been raped by a woman? Have got some woman pregnant while you was sleep?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 07:39PM by dika-dika.

Posted by: haha ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:41PM

Dika-dika, women can rape men...

Date: September 13, 2011 07:41PM

haha Wrote:
> Dika-dika, women can rape men...

Have you been raped by a woman? Have got some woman pregnant while you was sleep?

Date: September 13, 2011 07:43PM

dika, what does it matter if i have not had it happen to me? Its happened to other people though, look it up.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:47PM

Sonnie Wrote:
> dika, what does it matter if i have not had it
> happen to me? Its happened to other people though,
> look it up.

What is your experience with your statements (dika-dika, guys can be raped by women, are you slow? a guy can ejaculate when sleeping or uncoscious, ever hear of morning-wood). None, how do you know? Opinion?

Posted by: Jenifer ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:49PM

A man is always responsible even if they are "raped." He shouldnt be in that situation; if your at a party, and fall asleep, and you get a woman pregnant, you shouldnt have gone to that party. Women dont lie about taking birth control, thats just a male excuse. No one gets tricked into pregnancy, women dont intentionally get pregnant for child support. So what if I want to collect child supportfrom a rich guy; he shouldnt have jizzed near me so i could collect it, or been at a party with me so i could get pregnant without him knowing we had sex.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:51PM

dika, your at a computer. type in can a guy ejaculate in sleep, and wet dreams. its not hard. are you a woman?

Date: September 13, 2011 07:53PM

Sonnie Wrote:
> dika, your at a computer. type in can a guy
> ejaculate in sleep, and wet dreams. its not hard.
> are you a woman?

sorry dude I don't use my computer to query shit like that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 07:53PM by dika-dika.

Posted by: Mr Jones ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:17PM

Atom Wrote:
> Wilfredo,
>
> How many children have you adopted?
>
> A fetus has no human value, a baby has very little
> value. It's 10, 20, 40, (at 60 the experience is
> counterproductive) years of experience that gives
> a life value.
>
> Potential is French for you ain't done nothin
> yet.
>
> Abortion is not murder, allowing unwanted children
> to starve to death or to be killed by abusive
> foster parents. That's murder. Population
> control is vital to the survival of humanity.
>
> I'm for 13th trimester abortions. The Romans had
> it right, Pater familias.

+1

Posted by: Mr. Jones ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:21PM

In my opinion, birth control (including whether to have an abortion) is 100% a women's responsibility. If a man can prove he was lied to regarding the women's use of birth control the women should be unable to collect child support and neithe should the "father" have anything to do with the child. The government should provide free abortions on demand and provide a safety met should she decide to keep the fetus.

Date: September 13, 2011 08:24PM

Dika-dika, men can get women pregnant while they are unconscious. Source-millions of webpages online, written by credible M.D.s etc. Its pretty common knowledge. You must be a woman if you honestly do not know what a wet dream is, lol.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:25PM

Anal solves a lot of these problems.

Posted by: mrs. a ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:29PM

If you dont want to get a girl pregnant, get a vasectomy period. It may cost alot to get it undone, but o well. If you get lied to or tricked or raped, your fault, woman is not to blame. If you get a rich guy to pay you, more power to ya girl.

Date: September 14, 2011 04:51AM

Sonnie Wrote:
> Dika-dika, men can get women pregnant while they
> are unconscious. Source-millions of webpages
> online, written by credible M.D.s etc. Its pretty
> common knowledge. You must be a woman if you
> honestly do not know what a wet dream is, lol.

Sonnie

I had a wet dream over you last night. How I was entrapped by you and got you pregnant in my sleep.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 05:00AM by dika-dika.

Date: September 14, 2011 10:12AM

dika i guess youre just a troll. You can gget pregnant from anal because sperm can leak, very rare, but possible.

Date: September 14, 2011 04:58PM

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> dika i guess youre just a troll. You can gget
> pregnant from anal because sperm can leak, very
> rare, but possible.

Concerned Bro you are the anon poster. Why don't get ready for that support reaming the judge is going to give your stupid ass. Go ahead tell them that you were sleep shit that you been trying validate here, they probably heard it and better stories before. I hope that entraper soak your ass good for the next 18 years. They got your DNA match and it is yours that you can be sure of. I feel sorry for the offspring coming in this world or already from your gene pool, another stupid ass for the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 04:59PM by dika-dika.

Date: September 14, 2011 06:55PM

Dika, if you could read, I clearly said I am not in any of these situations. Obviously you are not very bright, and too dumb too look up anything online. These cases are real, and the woman has admitted she is guilty, so its not fake. Now answer my question, should men be automatically be forced to pay child support or not; not in special cases. Would country be better off or not?

Posted by: ... ()
Date: September 14, 2011 07:06PM

The relevant definition of entrapment is:

to catch in or as in a trap; ensnare:
(e.g.) The hunters used nets to entrap the lion.

The object in this case is either financial or to placate the natural female predisposition to have a male provide for her and her offspring.

Tom Leykis has spoken extensively about the subject. Some of the more odious examples which demonstrate prima-facie intent to defraud use 'sewer service' to serve notices to appear for child support hearings in order to delay things until two years have passed. After this time has passed, the child is legally presumed to be the father's.

This is why I have concluded that American females are more trouble than they are worth because of their tendency to conspire with the legal system in order to extract wealth or a 'shotgun marriage'. I do not get erections except maybe once per week, so it is a non-issue to begin with.

dika-dika Wrote:
> No such thing as entrapment by women. Men let
> their dicks do the thinking. Entrapment is a man
> fucking excuse for his own stupidity and poor
> choices. They are not stuck with a women for 18
> years, a women is stuck with a stupid idiot for 18
> years and his equally dumbass off spring.

Date: September 14, 2011 07:34PM

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> Dika, if you could read, I clearly said I am not
> in any of these situations. Obviously you are not
> very bright, and too dumb too look up anything
> online. These cases are real, and the woman has
> admitted she is guilty, so its not fake. Now
> answer my question, should men be automatically be
> forced to pay child support or not; not in special
> cases. Would country be better off or not?

Come On. We are smarter here on the FFXU than what you think. It easily to tell that you are talking about your self and your problem in your orginal post. We can't help you to validate your dumbass dick for brain thoughts and reasons that got you in the place where you are now. Maybe you should search harder on the internet to bone up good defense for court day to keep that judge from reaming you for alot of support ($$$$$$$$) from your ass for your child, dick brain. No matter what forced, entrapped or consented you are going to pay. Man UP.

Posted by: Sonnie back ()
Date: September 14, 2011 07:42PM

Dika, your not contributing to discussion other than acting like you know it all, but not even understanding the basics. He said he would man up and isn't in the situations described. I believe the father should not be obligated to pay; in turn there will be less unwanted children, and women will wait to get married, burn have kids.

Date: September 14, 2011 07:47PM

Dika, you like many Americans are dumbasses who think they are smarter than the facts presented. I said I am not in situation, I gave examples to show that they arise you moron. I said I would man up if it happened, so stfu about that. Answer the question, please, instead of claiming someone is lying when I'm trying to debate whether something is healthy for society

Date: September 14, 2011 07:52PM

Re: Entrapment by Women new

Posted by: Sonnie back ()

Date: September 14, 2011 07:42PM

Dika, your not contributing to discussion other than acting like you know it all, but not even understanding the basics. He said he would man up and isn't in the situations described. I believe the father should not be obligated to pay; in turn there will be less unwanted children, and women will wait to get married, burn have kids.

Re: Entrapment by Women new

Date: September 14, 2011 07:47PM

Dika, you like many Americans are dumbasses who think they are smarter than the facts presented. I said I am not in situation, I gave examples to show that they arise you moron. I said I would man up if it happened, so stfu about that. Answer the question, please, instead of claiming someone is lying when I'm trying to debate whether something is healthy for society

Both of you got the same date in court?

Date: September 14, 2011 07:58PM

http://www.dss.virginia.gov/family/dcse_calc.cgi

Good link for ya.

Date: September 14, 2011 08:00PM

^ yes. Can you answer the question though? Or not?

Date: September 14, 2011 08:06PM

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> ^ yes. Can you answer the question though? Or not?

Again, Yes you should be forced to pay,

Again, here a link to help you out. http://www.dss.virginia.gov/family/dcse_calc.cgi

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: September 14, 2011 08:07PM

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> hoocoo, wilfredo, ughh people like you are so
> stupid. You just dont fucking read, and then spout
> off. Hoocood, I said I WOULD man up in this
> situation, I AM NOT IN IT DUMBASS. If you read,
> you would know. Woman CAN get up and leave
> situation-its called abortion or adoption or just
> giving the baby away/leaving at a hospital.

I did read and comprehend what you wrote. Apparently, you are the one with the reading problem. You were bitching and moaning about a woman being able to decide if the baby would be born or not. I wrote a man can leave at any point prior to the baby being born and a woman can't, so it makes it even that she gets to choose. Abortion or adoption or abandoning a baby are not getting up and leaving a situation.

You and your doppelganger, Sonnie, are not fooling anyone.

Date: September 14, 2011 08:18PM

How dare you rebut someone with facts, especially someone with such a small mind like dika?

In all seriousness, you played into her/his/its(??!!) game by giving replies, you effectively lost tempo (in the context of chess strategy) by reacting and letting the opponent attack again.

I would have replied to the effect of 'Ad hominem / irrelevant (pick one) so disregarded, you failed to provide a cogent reply to my earlier question, please do so.' Corralling small minds is a hobby of mine and I am able to do so with almost comical effect.

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> Dika, you like many Americans are dumbasses who
> think they are smarter than the facts presented. I
> said I am not in situation, I gave examples to
> show that they arise you moron. I said I would man
> up if it happened, so stfu about that. Answer the
> question, please, instead of claiming someone is
> lying when I'm trying to debate whether something
> is healthy for society

Date: September 14, 2011 08:26PM

... Wrote:
> How dare you rebut someone with facts, especially
> someone with such a small mind like dika?
>
> In all seriousness, you played into
> her/his/its(??!!) game by giving replies, you
> effectively lost tempo (in the context of chess
> strategy) by reacting and letting the opponent
> attack again.
>
> I would have replied to the effect of 'Ad hominem
> / irrelevant (pick one) so disregarded, you failed
> to provide a cogent reply to my earlier question,
> please do so.' Corralling small minds is a hobby
> of mine and I am able to do so with almost comical
> effect.
>
> A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> -----
> > Dika, you like many Americans are dumbasses who
> > think they are smarter than the facts presented.
> I
> > said I am not in situation, I gave examples to
> > show that they arise you moron. I said I would
> man
> > up if it happened, so stfu about that. Answer
> the
> > question, please, instead of claiming someone
> is
> > lying when I'm trying to debate whether
> something
> > is healthy for society

You're so boring. Checkmate

Date: September 14, 2011 08:28PM

Ad-hominem, disregarded; please address the points 'concerned bro' raised in the second post you quoted.

dika-dika Wrote:
> ... Wrote:
> -----
> > How dare you rebut someone with facts,
> especially
> > someone with such a small mind like dika?
> >
> > In all seriousness, you played into
> > her/his/its(??!!) game by giving replies, you
> > effectively lost tempo (in the context of chess
> > strategy) by reacting and letting the opponent
> > attack again.
> >
> > I would have replied to the effect of 'Ad
> hominem
> > / irrelevant (pick one) so disregarded, you
> failed
> > to provide a cogent reply to my earlier
> question,
> > please do so.' Corralling small minds is a
> hobby
> > of mine and I am able to do so with almost
> comical
> > effect.
> >
> > A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Dika, you like many Americans are dumbasses
> who
> > > think they are smarter than the facts
> presented.
> > I
> > > said I am not in situation, I gave examples
> to
> > > show that they arise you moron. I said I
> would
> > man
> > > up if it happened, so stfu about that. Answer
> > the
> > > question, please, instead of claiming someone
> > is
> > > lying when I'm trying to debate whether
> > something
> > > is healthy for society
>
>
> You're so boring. Checkmate

Date: September 14, 2011 09:30PM

So, would a society wherein fathers are not tied into child support be better than our current one?

Date: September 14, 2011 11:20PM

Better for whom?

I could certainly see how it would benefit males, though certain females could adjust their business and become prostitutes and earn their money by fucking continuously for 18 years as opposed to fucking once.

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> So, would a society wherein fathers are not tied
> into child support be better than our current one?

Posted by: Yahweh ()
Date: September 14, 2011 11:31PM

Just as women choose their mates, we choose ours.
If you hook up with a domineer slut, what do you expect??

If your penis were a little more tactful then you might have found yourself in a functioning relationship.
More likely, I will be mugged by your kids in the next 15 years.

Date: September 14, 2011 11:47PM

Yes but prostitution is illegal except some parts of Nevada. The women who do it probably aren't looking to become hookers anyways. Lol yaweh, it hasn't happened to myself, but your probably 14 and choose not to read everything. But domineering slut? I'm sure most of aforementioned women weren't, just golddiggers and those with social issues. Some girls want a child just so they can call it their own, so why should guy be forced to pay? It's like a sperm bank, but your not getting payed. Also you say you will be mugged in 15 yrs? So you agree or disagree yaweh?

Posted by: Yahweh ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:03AM

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> Yes but prostitution is illegal except some parts
> of Nevada. The women who do it probably aren't
> looking to become hookers anyways. Lol yaweh, it
> hasn't happened to myself, but your probably 14
> and choose not to read everything. But domineering
> slut? I'm sure most of aforementioned women
> weren't, just golddiggers and those with social
> issues. Some girls want a child just so they can
> call it their own, so why should guy be forced to
> pay? It's like a sperm bank, but your not getting
> payed. Also you say you will be mugged in 15 yrs?
> So you agree or disagree yaweh?

Prepare for itemized response;
First, it's Yahweh or YHWH.
Second, I'm 30.
Third, no I didn't read the full thread exchange, but I know your type.
Fourth, why would you hook up with a girl who had "social issues?"

Do you agree or disagree, bro?

Date: September 15, 2011 12:17PM

I would advise cb to disregarded your reply. Please address 'concerned bro's argument as opposed to 'knowing his type' and presenting a slew of red herrings.

Yahweh Wrote:
> A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> -----
> > Yes but prostitution is illegal except some
> parts
> > of Nevada. The women who do it probably aren't
> > looking to become hookers anyways. Lol yaweh,
> it
> > hasn't happened to myself, but your probably 14
> > and choose not to read everything. But
> domineering
> > slut? I'm sure most of aforementioned women
> > weren't, just golddiggers and those with social
> > issues. Some girls want a child just so they
> can
> > call it their own, so why should guy be forced
> to
> > pay? It's like a sperm bank, but your not
> getting
> > payed. Also you say you will be mugged in 15
> yrs?
> > So you agree or disagree yaweh?
>
> Prepare for itemized response;
> First, it's Yahweh or YHWH.
> Second, I'm 30.
> Third, no I didn't read the full thread exchange,
> but I know your type.
> Fourth, why would you hook up with a girl who had
> "social issues?"
>
> Do you agree or disagree, bro?

Posted by: Ellipsis ()
Date: September 18, 2011 04:51PM

Bumping

Posted by: A CONCERNED BRO ()
Date: September 18, 2011 09:14PM

Do any women support changing the system so a man is never forced into paying child support? Can anyone form a real argument against it, other than just saying man cant be entraped, or he deserved it?

Date: September 18, 2011 09:49PM

A pre-existing contract whereby the female releases the male from paternal responsibility would convey the intent of the parties, though whether it is enforceable is another issue.

If the female were to be liable for her actions, the perverse incentive to entrap males though either sabotage of, or overt deception regarding birth control would be eliminated. Furthermore, the elimination of welfare that encourages such behaviour would do wonders for the birthrate of the lower classes. To reward one's reproductive antics with a place on the government gravy train is odious.

A CONCERNED BRO Wrote:
> Do any women support changing the system so a man
> is never forced into paying child support? Can
> anyone form a real argument against it, other than
> just saying man cant be entraped, or he deserved
> it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2011 10:16PM by Ellipsis.

Date: September 18, 2011 10:19PM

the thing is, how would a contract work? would you have to do it online, bring it to court, etc. I believe having the male automatically not forced to pay child support would work just fine. And a lot easier to enforce, put into action, not have to worry about loopholes, etc.

Date: September 18, 2011 10:34PM

It is a best practice to have a contract notarised. Given that most coitus does not happen during business hours, recording someone signing it and saying that they understand it would likely hold up in court.

A Concerned Bro Wrote:
> the thing is, how would a contract work? would you
> have to do it online, bring it to court, etc. I
> believe having the male automatically not forced
> to pay child support would work just fine. And a
> lot easier to enforce, put into action, not have
> to worry about loopholes, etc.

Posted by: HahaThis ()
Date: September 26, 2011 05:21PM

Posted by: Maxwell Murder ()
Date: February 27, 2012 06:55PM

hoocoodanode Wrote:
> Pregnancy is a risk when people have sex, and no
> birth control is 100% (even condoms without holes
> poked in them fail). If you don't want kids, don't
> have sex. (Yes it is that simple.)
>

...so it looks like hoocoodanode is in fact celibate.

very interesting. It doesn't appear as if there is a man in her life..

Posted by: SMC ()
Date: March 26, 2012 10:05PM

I am a woman who most certainly feels women lie to trick men into fatherhood. For those people who say "pay up", these are the women actually trying to entrap a man, so I don't get upset about your comments. You most certainly wouldn't accept full responsiblity for the care and financial responsibilites of your own children...that is clear.

However, it certainly is a sad day when a woman has an agenda to have a child and lies about birth control to her partner, giving her partner absolutely no say in the matter. If she chooses to keep it, he is forced to pay....which by the way is extortion. Completely unfair. And, this girl only has her own best interest at heart. I agree with the first comment about holding the woman responsible as well. It would definately make women think about deception if there were some type of punishment.

I believe we need to have legislation passed that gives the father an early say so in the situation, with definate consequences if there is proven entrapment. This is not to say men can just abandon paying for the child they CHOSE to have, but at least give them a say in the matter.

~Standing up for father's rights.
~Written by a woman

Posted by: jerzey ()
Date: June 19, 2012 11:51PM

how can you say that if you marry a woman, deploy and return and after 4 years never get the respect. in the process you cheat for the first time as a man and swore to life it would never happen again after finding out that the person who you cheated with is a person who really cares. finally get some balls to give her the world, only to find out all she wanted is your kid, not you......(hates your guts) and wants to separate. answer me this.....why get pregnant but someone you hate and think by removing the man from the picture that you can get away with it?

Posted by: All woman here... ()
Date: August 18, 2012 10:12AM

I think the only time a woman will agree with you is if they are in this situation:
Married to guy who was entrapped. That's where I am at. The difference is that my husband used a condom, the girl said she was on birth control... He tossed the condom like an idiot and left. Girl took condom, cut it open and shoved all of it up there... A year later *knock knock* whose there? Of you're a daddy. Funny thing is, he as well as 14 other guys got tested to see if they were this child's father. That's sic. This whore just wanted money. A year later, I meet my husband... After 2 years we get married and here we are now. He has been paying child support and was caught up until I told him to just give college a try. He did. And for a year, didn't make a payment due to being a full time student and not finding a job. He finally got a hold of the mother and got to meet his son. He kept scheduling to meet her and the kid but she kept cancelling because she clearly told him, "I lied to you. I stole your sperm so you would be giving me money for the years of my life that I need it. My child doesn't need a father... Just money." So we stopped contacting her and paid her off. She now wants a daddy in her kids life and we are like "nope. You just wanted money remember?" And my husband hangs up on her. But I agree if a man can prove he was entrapped... They shouldn't have to pay child support. I hate women... And it sucks that I am one. All these whores giving us real, not crazy girls bad names.

Posted by: stev ()
Date: October 13, 2012 10:35PM

Why do women think it's us guys that can't control our dicks after all they have the goldmine and they know when they want something all they have to do is spred their legs and when its all over its us guys that get f**ked as for this next statement you ladies can thank my ex for how I feel ( most NOT all )women are like parking lots liers and whores

Posted by: itsoktocry ()
Date: October 13, 2012 11:03PM

in most cases of entrapment I am in full support of the man.

The only case I support the womans side is if she has a good demeanor and isnt a bitch and is a super hot sexy female and you know her mom look fairly well as well.

If daughter looks acceptable and her mom is aceptable then hell man fuck her some more!

Posted by: BigBird ()
Date: October 13, 2012 11:34PM

Why worry about the particulars?
This country just straight up sucks ass.
I've known this for ten years, and I'm over it now.
If you are truly done with women, I suggest you find yourself a pretty man.
You can bet his man-gina is tighter than any sloppy whore, and he will know how to suck a dick to boot.

Posted by: mrs martin ()
Date: November 28, 2012 11:34PM

My Husband met a woman and within an hour and a half of knowing her they had sex. She said it was safe....haha, no of course it was not, and she got pregnant. She was out to get pregnant and my dumb husband fell for it. He hid this from me for many years, but in 2008 I found a child support order in the mail. It was really a terrible shock for me and our daughter. We waited 7 years to have our daughter, and we both worked hard to make a great family. Now this woman get a check from my family income, 23 years of hard work building our foundation and future only to have this parasite sucking us dry. She took what she wanted regardless of the feelings of others. I am glad to say that I would never do that to a man, woman or child. Her child has no father present, and I am not enabling any woman to do this, we pay her child welfare because the courts demand it, but never will my husband be involved. I think whatever her child suffers, is her deal. Have a baby with someones husband and you rob your child of a Dad. Shame on her once and shame on her twice!!!

Posted by: But no shame on your husband? ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:26AM

mrs martin Wrote:
> My Husband met a woman and within an hour and a
> half of knowing her they had sex. She said it
> was safe....haha, no of course it was not, and she
> got pregnant. She was out to get pregnant and my
> dumb husband fell for it. He hid this from me for
> many years, but in 2008 I found a child support
> order in the mail. It was really a terrible shock
> for me and our daughter. We waited 7 years to
> have our daughter, and we both worked hard to make
> a great family. Now this woman get a check from
> my family income, 23 years of hard work building
> our foundation and future only to have this
> parasite sucking us dry. She took what she wanted
> regardless of the feelings of others. I am glad
> to say that I would never do that to a man, woman
> or child. Her child has no father present, and I
> am not enabling any woman to do this, we pay her
> child welfare because the courts demand it, but
> never will my husband be involved. I think
> whatever her child suffers, is her deal. Have a
> baby with someones husband and you rob your child
> of a Dad. Shame on her once and shame on her
> twice!!!

Your husband stuck his dick in a woman who wasn't his wife.

Too bad. You picked a loser who steps out on his wife.

I bet you believe it was the first time that ever happened, like was it exactly an hour and a half after he met her, or more like an hour and 45 minutes? Geez, you are gullible. That was not the first time they met, or had sex. That was just the time she got pregnant. And it wasn't the first woman, either.

Posted by: 36 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:50AM

mrs martin Wrote:
> twice!!!

Shame on you for bunching a bunch of words together.

Paragraphs are nice things.

Date: November 29, 2012 12:11PM

mrs martin Wrote:
> twice!!!
Attachments:
27503650.jpg

Posted by: A woman who knows ()
Date: February 05, 2013 08:45PM

There should be a law made so that a person could sue the b**** who does this for pain and suffering. Then the b**** gets evaluated for being mentally unstable and the child be put in the care of the father or foster care to be adopted.

Posted by: Loser this women is ()
Date: February 27, 2013 12:13AM

mrs martin Wrote:
> twice!!!

Yeah, i'd say you are the one who should be shamed for staying with the asshole who doesn't appreciate you or the family YOU worked hard to make.. Women like you are the reason I hate being female..

Ps. It's NOT the woman's fault.. it is YOUR husband's fault. Stop blaming her and start blaming him.

Posted by: Ahmad ()
Date: March 27, 2013 04:50PM

I disagree. I was recently asked by my daughters mpther to have sex after 2 years of not seeing her. Btw she did this to have our first child...so i went over we had sex and i pulled out and came on her stomach then quickly wiped it up. All of it. Afterwards she was upset but did not say why but i knew. That was an entrapment attempt. She will never get the chanc again.

Posted by: Jamee ()
Date: June 09, 2013 04:56PM

Id have to agree men should be able to sign away his rights and not have be forced to basicly be broke. I met a girl who told she was on birth control. I have sex with her. Weeks later she tells me shes pregnant, but for me not to worry because she had sex another guy a couple weeks before me. He actually takes her to court to fight for custody to find out after a dna test that the child was not his. So basically fingers pointed at me. At the moment i never believed the baby was mine. Nor was i willing to pay for a dna test. She gave birth, soon later moves out of state with her boy friend who happends to be 15 years older than her. She files for child support.they come after me for my dna. and turns out i have a daughter in another state.Now im here paying support to a mother and her boy friend i never knew and probably wont see in a long time. So all i have is fuck the system. I hope some day someone wakes up to know whats wrong and a good change....

Date: June 09, 2013 05:03PM

Id have to agree men should be able to sign away his rights and not have be forced to basicly be broke. I met a girl who told she was on birth control. I have sex with her. Weeks later she tells me shes pregnant, but for me not to worry because she had sex another guy a couple weeks before me. He actually takes her to court to fight for custody to find out after a dna test that the child was not his. So basically fingers pointed at me. At the moment i never believed the baby was mine. Nor was i willing to pay for a dna test. She gave birth, soon later moves out of state with her boy friend who happends to be 15 years older than her. She files for child support.they come after me for my dna. and turns out i have a daughter in another state.Now im here paying support to a mother and her boy friend i never knew and probably wont see in a long time. So all i have is fuck the system. I hope some day someone wakes up to know whats wrong and makes a good change....

Posted by: Sunday No Fun Day ()
Date: June 09, 2013 05:08PM

Jamee Wrote:
> Id have to agree men should be able to sign away
> his rights and not have be forced to basicly be
> broke. I met a girl who told she was on birth
> control. I have sex with her. Weeks later she
> tells me shes pregnant, but for me not to worry
> because she had sex another guy a couple weeks
> before me. He actually takes her to court to fight
> for custody to find out after a dna test that the
> child was not his. So basically fingers pointed at
> me. At the moment i never believed the baby was
> mine. Nor was i willing to pay for a dna test. She
> gave birth, soon later moves out of state with her
> boy friend who happends to be 15 years older than
> her. She files for child support.they come after
> me for my dna. and turns out i have a daughter in
> another state.Now im here paying support to a
> mother and her boy friend i never knew and
> probably wont see in a long time. So all i have is
> fuck the system. I hope some day someone wakes up
> to know whats wrong and makes a good change....

Dumb fucking cunts seriously piss me off. I hope everything works out for u bro.

Date: June 09, 2013 05:38PM

Thx bro. I Appreciate tht

Posted by: Snakepliskin ()
Date: June 09, 2013 06:29PM

I don't mind entrapment at all.

Just as long as she's Asian and skinny and has tight pussy.

Posted by: Wpyv6 ()
Date: June 10, 2013 02:17AM

Jamee Wrote:
> Id have to agree men should be able to sign away
> his rights and not have be forced to basicly be
> broke. I met a girl who told she was on birth
> control. I have sex with her. Weeks later she
> tells me shes pregnant, but for me not to worry
> because she had sex another guy a couple weeks
> before me. He actually takes her to court to fight
> for custody to find out after a dna test that the
> child was not his. So basically fingers pointed at
> me. At the moment i never believed the baby was
> mine. Nor was i willing to pay for a dna test. She
> gave birth, soon later moves out of state with her
> boy friend who happends to be 15 years older than
> her. She files for child support.they come after
> me for my dna. and turns out i have a daughter in
> another state.Now im here paying support to a
> mother and her boy friend i never knew and
> probably wont see in a long time. So all i have is
> fuck the system. I hope some day someone wakes up
> to know whats wrong and makes a good change....

hey Jam1metallica@yahoo.com

you got woman a pregnant - now pay for your kid dumbfuck

does not matter if she leaves with the circus, you fucked her

Posted by: MaleView ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:26PM

I completely understand the point this author is making in his post. Should men be held liable? No, of course not, but society and the courts will find otherwise so the argument is moot. As soon as the child support payments are imposed for the next 18 plus years, it's a moral dilemna sorrounding family values and an image the courts want to uphold. Hell, there are even horror stories about men finding out the kids they are raising are not there own biologically, but the family courts refuse to acknowlege the paternity fraud and force the male (who DID step up to be a Dad) to continue paying the support!!! No sense in tracking down the real deadbeat dad, why risk the mother going on welfare once the support payments stop? Its an argument we as men will never win, thanks to the unjust archaic laws in the books,(designed to protect the intrest of women) the feminist movement and politicians seeking votes from women since the 20's.

The BEST thing for a man to do??? Simply put, DON'T TRUST A FEMALE. NEVER. Wrap that shit up EVERY time, or seek a vesectomy. NEVER believe ANY female who promises she is on birth control, or medically can't get pregnant. Makes NO SENSE to take a female for her word, the risk a man takes it too great, emotionally and financially. Name brand condoms are a few bucks a box..CHEAP...ALOT CHEAPER than doling out child support and watching the mother drive a nicer car and live in a nicer place than you!!!! Also, for good measure, if you are with a female and she talks about wanting to have kids and you are NOT ready??? RUN, leave her, that it JUST the beginning...at least you are getting hints of your demise, DO SOMETHING and get OUT while you can. Once a woman's clock and mind are wrapped around getting pregnant, she WILL find a way, even getting pregnant by another man if she has too, and pinning ot on YOU for security. Don't believe me? If you have been STUPID enough to bang your girl THIS long without a condom and she had never contested? Try, just TRY and tell her your gonna use a condom next time she is feeling playful...Watch and study her reaction. If she is a go, that's alright, strap it on and get it wet! If she starts to argue, ask questions, tell you she is not fertile, states she is allergic or they don't feel right..., BOLT, cause she IS WAITING to get pregnant, reaching her greedy hands aroudn your wallet and ruin YOUR life.

Bottom line: MEN, WE are the ONLY ones who can delegate when we are ready to have kids. We have to wise up, smarten up and start taking SIMPLE steps to insure our freedoms and liberties are not stached up by a deceitful, lying female looking for monetary support and sperm donations. WEAR a condom, EVERY TIME, protect your seed, protect YOUR investments!

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:44PM

^ Wow. You are one sick fuck.

Posted by: notalwaysfair ()
Date: February 10, 2014 04:07AM

Damn some people need to see it's not always black and white especially when you have no idea I was dating a girl who told me she had cervical cancer and had to go under the knife and therefore couldn't get pregnant then broke up with me one day randomly and then over a year amd a halflater I got told she had a baby and I got court papers I'm stuck now paying for a baby I had no say in and was lied to about even being possible now I don't believe anytning anybody tells me unfortunately but there needs to be laws against this if it can be proven like I could do ( old text msgs) but it didnt help me now tell me I consented to that ohh and because I had no contact within the first year I can't even get part custody with my son that seem fair to you?

Posted by: PehVX ()
Date: February 10, 2014 01:11PM

If you dont think women take advantage of (and yes, even rape) teenage boys and young men, you are deluding yourself.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.