HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
9/11 was an inside job. PERIOD
Posted by: thetruth ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:10AM

9/11 is the biggest hoax in modern history. Now most of you think its so proposterous that you just automatically dismiss it as conspiracy theory. That is a fallacy that will hurt you in the end.

Now to set the foundation for my point you have to understand that the media is controlled by the same interests that caused 9/11. There are six corporations that own ALL of the television networks and most of the mainstream newspapers. These corporations are owned or indirectly controlled by the megabanks (Bank of England, Deutchebank, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland etc.)

The banks are the interests that run the world. When there is war nations must borrow money from off shore banks and pay interest. Needless to say 9/11 put the United States into war. We got further into debt and had to borrow more money making the banks even more wealthy.

However, that was not the main reason that 9/11 was orchestrated. The banks have bought out our government and control BOTH political parties. 9/11 was designed to allow the banking establishment to gain more control of the masses. By creating a false enemy (osama bin laden).(on a side note Al-Quaeda was founded by the c.i.a. LOOK IT UP!) When the false flag attack happens the government rolls in to "save the day" looking like heroes and the public goes "well thank god our government will protect us lets give them more control over us to keep us safe."

This has been happening throughout history people. False flags enacted to rally the people behind a war that they would otherwise not support. The bottom line is it benefits the people in control and allows them to gain even more control.

I could go into detail about this for days. But its time that you wake up and start researching this very important subject for yourself so you can come to your own conclusion. I'll recommend a starting point- infowars.com.

A message to the moderator: this should stay in the fairfax general forum since 9/11 happened in nova right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9/11 was an inside job. PERIOD
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:16AM

I think so too and completely agree with you.

Wanna touch my weenie now?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: September 09, 2011 12:21AM

so you know the truth and your also either weird or a flaming homosexual. You know i've been frequenting this site for years and I expect weird comments so this is no surprise. But if you know the truth you must educate others because 98% of the population it seems is in the dark on what is going on in the world. It is up to YOU to get people to understand the degree of evil in this world because that is the only way we are going to achieve social change.

Posted by: Anony ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:45AM

menstrual PERIOD

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:50AM

Holy shit, we have a defector on our hands. Are yu fucking retarded? Do you think a cover up of that magnitude is feasible? You are goddamn brain dead.

Posted by: Committed Lover ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:56AM

JBass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy shit, we have a defector on our hands. Are
> yu fucking retarded? Do you think a cover up of
> that magnitude is feasible? You are goddamn brain
> dead.

I love it when you put other posters in their place. Instant boner...

Date: September 09, 2011 01:16AM

No im not brain dead JBass. As a matter of fact ive been studying the u.s. government, foreign policy and economics for years.

This is the most simple way I can explain it. First of all people are coming out all the time saying it is a massive cover up, look up Mike Ruppert (there are many others as well). The way that the establishment keeps people from exposing the truth of this scam is very simple. The people that are exposed to the truth like the ones that heard and saw bombs going off in the twin towers are not only threatened with their lives but their families lives as well, on top of that their jobs and their pensions are threatened to be taken away. Would you be willing to sacrifice everything you have to expose evil?

People are inherently selfish. Many people discover the truth and they figure " well I'm going to turn a blind eye and keep my job and protect my family" because if they try and expose the cover up they will be fired, killed and completely demonized by society, the media etc. On top of that when people realize what is actually going on they figure "well there is nothing I can do to stop this so I might as well join the winning side"

Posted by: capt obvious ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:17AM

LOL and ROLF

so your stance is the people that can't keep the government afloat (massive debt) and the people who needed bailed out (banks) were sooooo smart to pull off the biggest magic trick without fucking it up......interesting.....

lol I think that tin foil on your head is starting to leach into your mellon

Posted by: Yucky23 ()
Date: September 09, 2011 02:26AM

Extremely annoying left-wing anti-corporate paranoia strikes again.

Date: September 09, 2011 02:39AM

By the way, conspiracy theories are almost always born out of immense ignorance.

Everything seems like a conspiracy if you don't understand how the really quite dull operating mechanisms of society.

Don't get me wrong, some conspiracies might actually have some merit.

But the idea that 9/11 was carried out by corporations and bankers is ridiculous.

I've been heavily researching the global fundamentalist muslim islamofascist movement for years.

Have read tons of books on it, follow blogs daily that report on it, I read the actual islamist websites, I watch their propaganda vids, etc.

Trust me when I tell you that they're perfectly capable of carrying out the 9/11 mass murders.

These people are motivated primarily by traditional islam and by psychological issues. Not by some corporate conspiracy.

They really believe that they've been commanded by allah to violently overthrow all non-muslim governments in the world and to force every single man, woman and child on this planent to live under strict islamic sharia law within a global islamic caliphate.

I'm not kidding...

That's honestly their ideology.

And they view America as the ultimate cock block to their goals.

We're the #1 "infidel" power.

If they can topple us, it will help them go along away to accomplishing their regional and global pan-islam utopia.

Date: September 09, 2011 02:54AM

These people that "cant keep the government afloat" are not incompetent, they are staging a two sided war designed to make you pick a side (dem or repub). That way its set up for you to blame the other party when bullshit policies are implemented. The truth is democrats and republicans are owned by the same interests. These bankers designed the economic downfall, they were too big to fail yet they still got bailouts from the government (its not hard to pull this off when Goldman Sachs executives are operating the federal reserve under Obama's watch, and by the way its not just obama, these same goldmansachs criminals have been placed in power since the Clinton years at the least. The bottom line is the debt crisis benefits the banking cartels and if you don't think mega banks have enough power,influence, and resources to orchestrate 9/11 then maybe you should look up what there documented holdings are.

Date: September 09, 2011 03:07AM

Yucky23 Wrote:
> By the way, conspiracy theories are almost always
> born out of immense ignorance.
>
> Everything seems like a conspiracy if you don't
> understand how the really quite dull operating
> mechanisms of society.
>
> Don't get me wrong, some conspiracies might
> actually have some merit.
>
> But the idea that 9/11 was carried out by
> corporations and bankers is ridiculous.
>
> I've been heavily researching the global
> fundamentalist muslim islamofascist movement for
> years.
>
> Have read tons of books on it, follow blogs daily
> that report on it, I read the actual islamist
> websites, I watch their propaganda vids, etc.
>
> Trust me when I tell you that they're perfectly
> capable of carrying out the 9/11 mass murders.
>
> These people are motivated primarily by
> traditional islam and by psychological issues. Not
> by some corporate conspiracy.
>
> They really believe that they've been commanded by
> allah to violently overthrow all non-muslim
> governments in the world and to force every single
> man, woman and child on this planent to live under
> strict islamic sharia law within a global islamic
> caliphate.
>
> I'm not kidding...
>
> That's honestly their ideology.
>
> And they view America as the ultimate cock block
> to their goals.
>
> We're the #1 "infidel" power.
>
> If they can topple us, it will help them go along
> away to accomplishing their regional and global
> pan-islam utopia.

I never said 9/11 was DIRECTLY carried out by corporations or bankers. Islamic extremism is a very real phenomenon. But the c.i.a. exploited this movement, possibly even galvinized it from the beginning, but at the very least they funded al-quaeda.

Research al-quaeda and their relationship to the c.i.a. Also research the origins of the c.i.a. and the people the founded it.

By the way, if al-quaeda are such bad guys (dont get me wrong I know they are) then why are we sponsoring them in the Libyan rebellion?????????

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 09, 2011 03:19AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 09:38PM by Alias.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2011 03:52AM

So thetruth is saying that 9/11 was orchestrated by the Jews?

Date: September 09, 2011 07:03AM

How can I doubt the perceptive powers of an OP who believes the Pentagon is located in Fairfax County.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: September 09, 2011 07:09AM

1. The Feds effectively use remote controlled planes to fly into WTC.

2. The Feds then abandon the highly effective method and instead fire a cruise missile into the Pentagon.

3. The Feds then revert back to an airliner, this time piloted by real terrorists with real passengers and use a fighter to shoot it down, but then make up a story of passengers trying to over power the pilots.

Sounds iron clad to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Les ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:05AM

Although I don't believe it was a false flag operation by the spy agencies, it wouldn't surprise me if the actual plot was concocted by FBI agents and conveyed to potential Al Qaeda targets through an informant in the course of a elaborate sting operation. That plot of sending 12 printer bombs to Chicago-area synagogues is very similar to the original FBI-concocted plot fed to the 1993 WTC truck bomb plotters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past year, Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkeley have examined prosecutions of 508 defendants in terrorism-related cases, as defined by the Department of Justice. Our investigation found:

¦Nearly half the prosecutions involved the use of informants, many of them incentivized by money (operatives can be paid as much as $100,000 per assignment) or the need to work off criminal or immigration violations. (For more on the details of those 508 cases, see our charts page and searchable database.)

¦Sting operations resulted in prosecutions against 158 defendants. Of that total, 49 defendants participated in plots led by an agent provocateur—an FBI operative instigating terrorist action.

¦With three exceptions, all of the high-profile domestic terror plots of the last decade were actually FBI stings. (The exceptions are Najibullah Zazi, who came close to bombing the New York City subway system in September 2009; Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, an Egyptian who opened fire on the El-Al ticket counter at the Los Angeles airport; and failed Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad.)

¦In many sting cases, key encounters between the informant and the target were not recorded—making it hard for defendants claiming entrapment to prove their case.

¦Terrorism-related charges are so difficult to beat in court, even when the evidence is thin, that defendants often don't risk a trial.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/08/fbi-terrorist-informants

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:08AM

If this can be proven, it is front page news. The biggest conspiracy ever. Oh wait, the news folks are in on it too. Damn! shame all those reporters have had their lives threatened and the only place to get real information are places like infowars.

Wait, why hasn't infowars been shut down?

Date: September 09, 2011 09:11AM

The government can't do anything right...except orchestrate the greatest hoax in human history.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:11AM

More Complete Wrote:
> If this can be proven, it is front page news. The
> biggest conspiracy ever. Oh wait, the news folks
> are in on it too. Damn! shame all those reporters
> have had their lives threatened and the only place
> to get real information are places like infowars.
>
>
> Wait, why hasn't infowars been shut down?

Because if they shut down infowars or kill Alex Jones, it will prove that he was right. Duh.

Date: September 09, 2011 09:13AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Because if they shut down infowars or kill Alex
> Jones, it will prove that he was right. Duh.

It's all starting to make sense now.

Posted by: village idiot ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:17AM

I was at the Pentagon on 9/11 Mr OP and you are a bigger idiot than me if you think it was all a hoax.

I suppose our government faked the moon landing too.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:20AM

village idiot Wrote:
> I was at the Pentagon on 9/11 Mr OP and you are a
> bigger idiot than me if you think it was all a
> hoax.
>
> I suppose our government faked the moon landing
> too.

Oh no...Whiteys on the moon all right.

Date: September 09, 2011 09:20AM

village idiot Wrote:
> I was at the Pentagon on 9/11 Mr OP and you are a
> bigger idiot than me if you think it was all a
> hoax.
>
> I suppose our government faked the moon landing
> too.

Just Apollo 18.

Date: September 09, 2011 09:24AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> village idiot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was at the Pentagon on 9/11 Mr OP and you are
> a
> > bigger idiot than me if you think it was all a
> > hoax.
> >
> > I suppose our government faked the moon landing
> > too.
>
>
> Just Apollo 18.

Guys, WAKE UP!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:29AM

Why are we talking about 9/11 conspiracies when lizard people are the real threat?

-
Attachments:
chitauri.jpg

Posted by: jbalo ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:41AM

there are pills that make paranoia more manageable. you don't have to live like this. just reach out, make that call and take the first step towards being free of your demons.

Posted by: The Gene Genie ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:42AM

eesh Wrote:
> Why are we talking about 9/11 conspiracies when
> lizard people are the real threat?

Not even lizzards are stupid enough to try and
pass off Dick Cheney as human.

Posted by: THE TRUTH ()
Date: September 09, 2011 10:43AM

This idiot is an imposter. I am the real "THE TRUTH".

Posted by: thetruthreincarnated ()
Date: September 09, 2011 11:03AM

sorry for the stupid name but looks like someone is impersonating me and i dont feel like making a username that I will probably never use once this topic dies (which I hope it wont).

There is a lot of bullshit out there concerning the 9/11 hoax (i.e. pentagon was hit with bomb etc.) Im not saying all the allegations out there are true because many people are just plain wrong.

Im not going to spend any more time trying to explain myself, but if you truly believe that I am wrong then learn the facts surrounding this issue.

Date: September 09, 2011 11:47AM

thetruthreincarnated Wrote:
> Im not going to spend any more time trying to
> explain myself, but if you truly believe that I am
> wrong then learn the facts surrounding this issue.

Of course you're not, why should you need to? You have "the facts" right? You know "the truth" and everyone else needs just needs to visit infowars or the like and do some "research" right? Then we can all be in the know like you. If we would all just "learn the facts" we would be able to connect the dots and draw the same conclusions as you.

But why don't you just tell us "the facts" since you already have them? You've done all the research, and have all the facts, right? Yet, there has not be one single "fact" in any of your posts on the matter. That means to most logical people, that you're A. Not very bright B. Gullible or C. Both.

I’m also going to guess that you’re fairly young in age and enjoy doing drugs. Just a hunch. In my experience, most people who fall into these ways of thinking have that in common.

Lastly, I would like to know why and how it is you feel that the banking industry has bought and controls both political parties. As someone who has worked in politics and spent a lot of time on Capitol Hill, I have no doubt that votes can be bought (in a sense). However, the idea that the banking industry has every congressman, senator, governor, party chairman, etc, under their control is simply laughable. I know from experience that there are no “facts” to support such a crazy idea. Only gullible people who get their “facts” from conspiracy websites would even begin to believe such nonsense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 11:48AM by More Complete.

Date: September 09, 2011 11:49AM

Here's the truth about 9/11. Nineteen terrorists from the Middle East were trained over the course of two years to hijack American planes and fly them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol. Three of the four groups succeeded.

End of story.

Posted by: Incomplete ()
Date: September 09, 2011 12:05PM

You're not important.

Wall Street is so important to jobs in the NE corridor (NJ to ME) and tech corridor (CA and WA) that those congressional seats are always effectively in the corner for the big banks. Not only do they provide jobs to constituents but they provide jobs to the staff of those congressmen. A big part of the corruption is the revolving door between Congress, regulators, and those companies they're supposed to oversee... It's gotten so blatant that the inside joke on Wall Street is that among the partners at Goldman Sachs may be the next head at the New York Fed, Treasury, IMF, AID, and so on...

Date: September 09, 2011 12:17PM

Incomplete Wrote:
> You're not important.

Lol. Depends who you ask.

> Wall Street is so important to jobs in the NE
> corridor (NJ to ME) and tech corridor (CA and WA)
> that those congressional seats are always
> effectively in the corner for the big banks.

Jobs are important. Wall Street is important to jobs. This is not news. After that, you're going to have to provide some proof.

> Not only do they provide jobs to constituents but they
> provide jobs to the staff of those congressmen.

Proof. Also, you use "they" a lot. Who, specifically, is "they"? Wall Street? The Banks? So not only to the banks control both parties but they also control Wall Street? You’re even more gullible than I thought.

> A big part of the corruption is the revolving door
> between Congress, regulators, and those companies
> they're supposed to oversee...

No one doubts corruption in politics. However, corruption and all politicians being controlled by banks are two entirely different things.

> It's gotten so
> blatant that the inside joke on Wall Street is
> that among the partners at Goldman Sachs may be
> the next head at the New York Fed, Treasury, IMF,
> AID, and so on...

Hadn't heard that one. I bet no one on Wall Street has either. But it was on the internet so it must be true right?

Date: September 09, 2011 12:22PM

okay "the facts" I admit are ALWAYS subjective, because you can never know the hidden agenda of the people writing these details down. But if you just blindly accept the things you learn in class, the washington post or fox news then you are falling victim to the same fallacy that you brought up MORE COMPLETE. Im not saying go to infowars.com and just believe everything they say, IM SAYING GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES AND USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AS TO WHAT YOU THINK IS VALID AND DRAW YOUR CONCLUSIONS FROM THAT. Could I be wrong about my views? there is always that possibility, but if you can't realize that YOU may be wrong about something then you might as well go hang yourself.

And as for your belief that the bankers don't control washington (and I dont believe they have ALL of congress under their umbrella) all you have to do is look at the policies of the politicians and who it benefits. These mega corporations and banks are not only tax exempt much of the time, they are allowed to launder as much money as they want. Look at policies like NAFTA, GATT, the Libyan "freedom" operation which is in a nutshell the U.S. sponsoring AL-Quaeda to help expand our presence in the middle East.

Im not going to sit here and go into every little detail because it is simply information overload. But here is a good starting point: research the Rothschild family

Date: September 09, 2011 12:43PM

Date: September 09, 2011 01:11PM

> okay "the facts" I admit are ALWAYS subjective,
> because you can never know the hidden agenda of
> the people writing these details down. But if you
> just blindly accept the things you learn in class,
> the washington post or fox news then you are
> falling victim to the same fallacy that you
> brought up MORE COMPLETE.

Agree. However, you're making assumptions. I'm not saying that the main stream media is the end all be all of information. All I've asked is that you back up your assertations with sources and facts. So far you've been reluctant to do so.

> Im not saying go to
> infowars.com and just believe everything they say,
> IM SAYING GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM A VARIETY OF
> SOURCES AND USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AS TO WHAT YOU
> THINK IS VALID AND DRAW YOUR CONCLUSIONS FROM
> THAT.

Contrary to your info superiority complex, this is what most intelligent people do. The whole world is not full of sheep who haven't a clue how to obtain factual information. Perhaps when you are older you will realize this. Perhaps not.

> Could I be wrong about my views? there is
> always that possibility, but if you can't realize
> that YOU may be wrong about something then you
> might as well go hang yourself.

Terrific advice. Thanks.

> And as for your belief that the bankers don't
> control washington (and I dont believe they have
> ALL of congress under their umbrella) all you have
> to do is look at the policies of the politicians
> and who it benefits. These mega corporations and
> banks are not only tax exempt much of the time,
> they are allowed to launder as much money as they
> want. Look at policies like NAFTA, GATT, the
> Libyan "freedom" operation which is in a nutshell
> the U.S. sponsoring AL-Quaeda to help expand our
> presence in the middle East.

Were you even alive when NAFTA was passed? I doubt it. So is it the banks or the mega corporations? Specifically, which ones? You're painting with a huge brush here. Again, no one doubts that money has influence on Capitol Hill. However, that the banks run the world and are responsible for 9/11 (and all other wars, and everything else) is laughable. While you find it easy to believe, it's impossible to prove. Which is why you have yet to do so.

> Im not going to sit here and go into every little
> detail because it is simply information overload.
> But here is a good starting point: research the
> Rothschild family

Obviously. This is why you are confused and are connecting things that have no business being connected. That said, we're all glad you figured out that the world is a crazy place with tons of corruption. That said, there is no illuminati or secret society or grand poo-bah controlling it all with puppet strings, and there is no proof that 9/11 was an "inside job", period. You're young and gullible. Hate to be the one to break it to you. Lay off the drugs.

Date: September 09, 2011 01:13PM

"And as for your belief that the bankers don't control washington (and I dont believe they have ALL of congress under their umbrella) all you have to do is look at the policies of the politicians and who it benefits. These mega corporations and banks are not only tax exempt much of the time, they are allowed to launder as much money as they want."

Offshore profits tax deferral.

They don't have to pay taxes on foreign profits unless they "repatriate" the profits.

At the same time, they can write off deductions and credits related to foreign activities.

The Republicans have blocked correcting that imbalance in the tax code for a long time after they created it.

The other problem is how much of the foreign profits are really domestic profits that were disguised through earnings shifting to corporate shells in tax haven countries and through transfer pricing.

Along with the tax deferral for hedge funds' carried interest, it's deprives the federal government of 55-60 billion dollars per year.

Date: September 09, 2011 01:16PM

Try investigative journalism sites for Center for Public Integrity (iwatchnews.org) and Project for Government Oversight (pogo.org). They have recent reports on influence peddling by the private sector and public corruption.

Date: September 09, 2011 01:38PM

Les Wrote:
> Offshore profits tax deferral.
>
> They don't have to pay taxes on foreign profits
> unless they "repatriate" the profits.
>
> At the same time, they can write off deductions
> and credits related to foreign activities.
>
> The Republicans have blocked correcting that
> imbalance in the tax code for a long time after
> they created it.
>
> The other problem is how much of the foreign
> profits are really domestic profits that were
> disguised through earnings shifting to corporate
> shells in tax haven countries and through transfer
> pricing.
>
> Along with the tax deferral for hedge funds'
> carried interest, it's deprives the federal
> government of 55-60 billion dollars per year.

Yep. You don't need to go to infowars for this, it was on 60 minutes. Common knowledge. Google alone is responsible for a good portion of that chunk of change. Gotta keep the shareholders happy! Newsflash, Republicans like lower corporate taxes. That said, how does any of this prove that banks rule the world and are responsible for 9/11?

It doesn't.

Date: September 09, 2011 02:21PM

look i realize that no matter what i say people are going to find a way to shred my beliefs as garbage. But its pretty weird how when the 9/11 conspiracy is talked about in the media they always leave out the compelling points and demonize the truth movement saying we do drugs, are mentally ill and spend too much time on the internet etc. They don't wanna connect the dots such as why it would make sense for it to be staged ($$$). The put options that showed prior knowledge on wall street of the attacks, the military exercises that shows we were ready to take out rogue planes, The people you can see on youtube clips just outside the towers talking about the BOMBS THAT WENT OFF BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE HIT, news reports that knew building 7 was coming down before it even happened and the fucking count down of its controlled demolition, the fbi agents that resigned because the bush administration told them to stop investigating osama bin laden, The fact that our government has already admitted it has engaged in false flags (Gulf of Tonkin), the fact that 6 out of the 10 9/11 commissioners said there were acts of criminality surrounding the 9/11 incident that they believed officials were hiding from the public, the fact that we sponsored al-quaeda from the beginning and are openly doing it now in Libya. So if you want to continue believing 2+2=5 be my fucking guest.

Date: September 09, 2011 02:38PM

witness testimonials that there were bombs going off in the world trade center

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8PMLTmcng

Date: September 09, 2011 02:41PM

> look i realize that no matter what i say people
> are going to find a way to shred my beliefs as
> garbage.

Wrong again. It DOES matter what you say. The problem is, you say a lot of things that have no basis in reality. Just because it's entertaining, let’s look at what you’ve said…

> 9/11 is the biggest hoax in modern history. Now
> most of you think its so proposterous that you
> just automatically dismiss it as conspiracy
> theory. That is a fallacy that will hurt you in
> the end.

Aside from the fact that you start your thread with terrible grammar, you seem to point out that there is a difference between a hoax, and a conspiracy theory. Please elaborate. If 9/11 was a hoax does that mean it didn’t happen? If it is not a conspiracy theory, then why do you go on to explain that we have all been duped by those in control?

Apparently, you are trying to differentiate something real and something that is just theory. In your mind, there is no question 9/11 was an inside job, and that this idea is not just a “theory”, but rather a real conspiracy, and a fact. You just aren’t adept enough with the English language to get this point across well. Can you see why, by with just this first paragraph (if you can call it that), one might dismiss you as someone who isn’t terribly educated or wise enough to take seriously?

> Now to set the foundation for my point you have to
> understand that the media is controlled by the
> same interests that caused 9/11. There are six
> corporations that own ALL of the television
> networks and most of the mainstream newspapers.
> These corporations are owned or indirectly
> controlled by the megabanks (Bank of England,
> Deutchebank, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland
> etc.)

How exactly, do these “mega banks” own these corporations?

> The banks are the interests that run the world.

How? Even if “they” owned and controlled the media, that wouldn’t be the same as “running the world” now would it?

> When there is war nations must borrow money from
> off shore banks and pay interest. Needless to say
> 9/11 put the United States into war. We got
> further into debt and had to borrow more money
> making the banks even more wealthy.

So the banks motivation to cause 9/11 was to obtain more US dollars. Don't they have enough? After all, to rule the world takes a lot of money. Since “they” are banks, why don't “they” have all the money already?

> However, that was not the main reason that 9/11
> was orchestrated. The banks have bought out our
> government and control BOTH political parties.

So now “they” have our money and all of our politicians. “They” even bought our politicians with our own US dollars that “they” got from starting 9/11 and controlling the media in order to make us go to war. These guys are smart! Who are “they”?

> 9/11 was designed to allow the banking
> establishment to gain more control of the masses.
> By creating a false enemy (osama bin laden).(on a
> side note Al-Quaeda was founded by the c.i.a. LOOK
> IT UP!)

Wait, so is the CIA in on it with the banks? The CIA wanted the banks to take over the world? The CIA is also controlled by the banks? Wow, “they” really do control everyone. Amazing. How have “they” done this all these years without anyone exposing the truth?

>When the false flag attack happens the
> government rolls in to "save the day" looking like
> heroes and the public goes "well thank god our
> government will protect us lets give them more
> control over us to keep us safe."

And the banks knew this would happen. “They” not only want control of the government but “they” want the government to have more control of the people. Genius.

> This has been happening throughout history people.
> False flags enacted to rally the people behind a
> war that they would otherwise not support. The
> bottom line is it benefits the people in control
> and allows them to gain even more control.

If it has been happening throughout history, why did 9/11 need to happen? Had the banks lost some of their control? Seems to me if this had been happening throughout history, “they” would have all the control “they” needed.

> I could go into detail about this for days. But
> its time that you wake up and start researching
> this very important subject for yourself so you
> can come to your own conclusion. I'll recommend a
> starting point- infowars.com.

Ask yourself this. Why is it that the people making wild, improvable, accusations, with no facts or sources to back them up, always insist that it is everyone else who needs to “wake up” and start researching. Why is that? Because everyone else is stupid and misinformed and you have the real truth? Not likely. Before you insist everyone else wise up, look in the mirror.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 02:42PM by More Complete.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 09, 2011 03:00PM

> witness testimonials that there were bombs going
> off in the world trade center
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8PMLTmcng

What I hear these folks saying is, they felt/heard the boom as the plane impacted the building, and then there was a secondary explosion as the full service elevators that were severed or impacted by the exploding jet fuel blew out in the lobby. Pretty straightforward. Some folks might have thought it was two explosions, but it was likely the plane impact (transmitted via connected materials faster than the speed of sound) and then the boom from the explosion itself, or the explosion of the lobby/elevators.

Again - all you have to do is figure that a conspiracy big enough to allow for planting of bombs in the towers to help along the collapse process would be big enough to have had major leaks in it. By now we would know who/what/where the conspirators were and why it did or didn't live up to their expectations.

Oh wait - we did hear from Osama Bin Laden and all of those folks didn't we.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: September 09, 2011 03:02PM

> witness testimonials that there were bombs going
> off in the world trade center
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8PMLTmcng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsAT19rLxk

Date: September 09, 2011 03:06PM

More Complete Wrote:
> thetruthreincarnated Wrote:
> -----
> > witness testimonials that there were bombs
> going
> > off in the world trade center
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8PMLTmcng
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsAT19rLxk

And the straw man attacks continue

Date: September 09, 2011 03:09PM

> And the straw man attacks continue

Oooohhh the straw man defense! Pot, meet kettle. It was a joke, lighten up Francis. ;)

Date: September 09, 2011 05:18PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEQP1x7tCfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGUqXRXPts

That's right...

Millions of fucking people actually believe that the vapor trails left behind jets are full of chemicals that are controlling our minds...

That gives you an idea of just how fucking retarded a huge percentage of the population is...

I mean, just look at the results of the 2008 Presidential election...

Congratulations 9/11 conspiracy theorists and obama supporters, you're a fucking embarrassment to the human gene pool...

Posted by: Who Knows ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:27PM

I'm not a believer in the whole conspiracy thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is a lot more to the story than we know. I saw a BBC documentary on TV once about the third building in the complex that collapsed, can't remember what it was called, Tower something (a number). I wasn't aware at the time that any buildings other than the twin towers collapsed.

There was a lot of stuff like witness interviews and discussion of how the building collapsed so perfectly (as if by demolition), and they brought up the fact that there was supposedly some kind of federal office in there that some thought was used to coordinate the whole thing.

The documentary was reasonably well-balanced, and I was left with the impression that there was no conspiracy. There certainly seems to be enough for conspiracy theorists to sink their teeth into though, and there are many of them from all walks of life.

Date: September 09, 2011 06:48PM

There was advance knowledge of an imminent attack among people and governments but the specifics was not communicated to the public. I saw several messages on the Raging Bull OTC forum alluding to a major surprise attack with the last message having been made around 5 am on 9-11. The messages were of a gloating nature. The authorities were notified and the messages were removed.

Posted by: Brenda McGraw ()
Date: September 09, 2011 06:55PM

Crap! That reminds me, I need to pick up some tampons on the way home. Thanks, bud!

Posted by: WVBB ()
Date: September 10, 2011 01:21AM

> look i realize that no matter what i say people
> are going to find a way to shred my beliefs as
> garbage. But its pretty weird how when the 9/11
> conspiracy is talked about in the media they
> always leave out the compelling points and
> demonize the truth movement saying we do drugs,
> are mentally ill and spend too much time on the
> internet etc. They don't wanna connect the dots
> such as why it would make sense for it to be
> staged ($$$). The put options that showed prior
> knowledge on wall street of the attacks, the
> military exercises that shows we were ready to
> take out rogue planes, The people you can see on
> youtube clips just outside the towers talking
> about the BOMBS THAT WENT OFF BEFORE THE FIRST
> PLANE HIT, news reports that knew building 7 was
> coming down before it even happened and the
> fucking count down of its controlled demolition,
> the fbi agents that resigned because the bush
> administration told them to stop investigating
> osama bin laden, The fact that our government has
> already admitted it has engaged in false flags
> (Gulf of Tonkin), the fact that 6 out of the 10
> 9/11 commissioners said there were acts of
> criminality surrounding the 9/11 incident that
> they believed officials were hiding from the
> public, the fact that we sponsored al-quaeda from
> the beginning and are openly doing it now in
> Libya. So if you want to continue believing 2+2=5
> be my fucking guest.

You sir are simply wrong.

You think you are connecting the dots, but the dots you are connecting have nothing to do with each other as I see it.

"With a sea of information coming at us from all directions, how do we sift out the misinformation and bogus claims, and get to the truth? Michael Shermer of Skeptic Magazine lays out a "Baloney Detection Kit," ten questions we should ask when encountering a claim."

"The 10 Questions:
1. How reliable is the source of the claim?
2.Does the source make similar claims?
3. Have the claims been verified by somebody else?
4. Does this fit with the way the world works?
5. Has anyone tried to disprove the claim?
6. Where does the preponderance of evidence point?
7. Is the claimant playing by the rules of science?
8. Is the claimant providing positive evidence?
9. Does the new theory account for as many phenomena as the old theory?
10. Are personal beliefs driving the claim?"

Watch this, it will help you understand how normal people think.
http://youtu.be/eUB4j0n2UDU

9/11 was not an inside job

Date: September 10, 2011 04:31AM

I believe it was an inside job. I totally understand why people think I am wrong, crazy etc, because I once thought 'conspiracy theorists' were psychologically flawed/stupid as well.

I care about most people and that is why I think I must try to convey what I believe. I'm sure a lot of you are thinking damn this guy thinks he is Jesus or something, but believe it or not I genuinely care. I know you are going to attack me in every way you know how to and yeah I might not be the best writer/communicator (can't wait to see how many people use that line to demonize me) but I feel I must make my effort to make my opinion heard.

Go ahead, say what you want. I know I could be wrong, but so could you. As Jessie Ventura put it, "at the very least I want the history to show that not everybody believed the official story"

Posted by: pathetic, PATHETIC morons ()
Date: September 10, 2011 07:08AM

you pathetic pussies. the op has given you facts, and all you can do is respond with more name calling. you are truly pathetic. forget what your mommy and daddy media tells you to think (and yes the media is bought and paid for. if you believe anderson cooper is keeping anybody honest or bill oreilly is fair and balanced and looking out for you then yes you are the pathetic pussy im speaking to).

ill paraphrase the words of a brave american that was well ahead of his time, bill hicks..."what do YOU think" pathetic spineless assholes, "what do YOU think"!?

im still waiting for one of you pussies to respond to the op's statements regarding osama bin laden's relationship with the CIA.

Date: September 10, 2011 11:02AM

pathetic, PATHETIC morons Wrote:
> you pathetic pussies. the op has given you facts,

Where? Claims yes. Facts no.

The rest of your posts shows you to be what, 16 years old? Grow up.

Posted by: how dumb are you ()
Date: September 10, 2011 11:30AM

pathetic, PATHETIC morons Wrote:
> you pathetic pussies. the op has given you facts,
> and all you can do is respond with more name
> calling. you are truly pathetic. forget what
> your mommy and daddy media tells you to think
> (and yes the media is bought and paid for. if you
> believe anderson cooper is keeping anybody honest
> or bill oreilly is fair and balanced and looking
> out for you then yes you are the pathetic pussy im
> speaking to).
>
> ill paraphrase the words of a brave american that
> was well ahead of his time, bill hicks..."what do
> YOU think" pathetic spineless assholes, "what do
> YOU think"!?
>
>
> im still waiting for one of you pussies to respond
> to the op's statements regarding osama bin laden's
> relationship with the CIA.

Here's the realation and its really quite simple. The cia supported him in the 80s when the afghans where fighting off the ussr during the cold war. After the war was over they stopped and started hunting him when he turned on the cia and started conducting terrorist attacks.

You would know this if you actually spent your time looking for information and not just calling people "pussies" as the basis of your argument. Aside from the fact that a consipiracy that large could never last and all the facts saying it wasn't an inside job this is why people think you are all idiots. One of you has just stated a bunch of theories with no evidence or facts or proof of anything making an argument so bad a third grade teacher would fail him for not supporting him claims, and then you come in and call people pussies for not believing it. Very intelligent

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 10, 2011 06:09PM

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 10, 2011 06:28PM

"Three can keep a secret if two are dead."

I guess everyone involved in this conspiracy is dead?

Posted by: HexTor ()
Date: September 10, 2011 07:05PM

Brenda McGraw Wrote:
> Crap! That reminds me, I need to pick up some
> tampons on the way home. Thanks, bud!

Thanks for the laugh, Brenda! Hope you've plugged YOUR inside job. I mean, your PERIOD! :-)

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 10, 2011 08:26PM

More Complete Wrote:
> thetruthreincarnated Wrote:
> -----
> > Im not going to spend any more time trying to
> > explain myself, but if you truly believe that I
> am
> > wrong then learn the facts surrounding this
> issue.
>
> Of course you're not, why should you need to? You
> have "the facts" right? You know "the truth" and
> everyone else needs just needs to visit infowars
> or the like and do some "research" right? Then we
> can all be in the know like you. If we would all
> just "learn the facts" we would be able to connect
> the dots and draw the same conclusions as you.
>
> But why don't you just tell us "the facts" since
> you already have them? You've done all the
> research, and have all the facts, right? Yet,
> there has not be one single "fact" in any of your
> posts on the matter. That means to most logical
> people, that you're A. Not very bright B. Gullible
> or C. Both.
>
> I’m also going to guess that you’re fairly
> young in age and enjoy doing drugs. Just a hunch.
> In my experience, most people who fall into these
> ways of thinking have that in common.
>
> Lastly, I would like to know why and how it is you
> feel that the banking industry has bought and
> controls both political parties. As someone who
> has worked in politics and spent a lot of time on
> Capitol Hill, I have no doubt that votes can be
> bought (in a sense). However, the idea that the
> banking industry has every congressman, senator,
> governor, party chairman, etc, under their control
> is simply laughable. I know from experience that
> there are no “facts” to support such a crazy
> idea. Only gullible people who get their
> “facts” from conspiracy websites would even
> begin to believe such nonsense.

What validates one logic is more true than the other? Leaning towards one logic over the latter does not make someone ignorant. In-fact what makes someone ignorant is attacking another's logic with insults, and completely dismissing it's probability. People who refuse to believe the story given by the government are called conspiracist's. People who believe in what the government tells them are "normal", and in your view,MoreComplete, they're not druggies. People who believe in these "conspiracies" do more research than the ones who take the governments word for it. Does this make you less patriotic because you refuse to believe your government? No.

Every single one of you break the law in one way or another. Speeding, drugs, oral sex, etc.

The governments history of secrecy does not help their case in any way. If an official decided you had valuable information that could damage the reputation of him or his peers, then he will destroy your reputation in return, and you'd pay for it with time or your life if you chose not to cooperate. An official has the power to discredit you, and you'd be all over the news as the new guy America will hate.

Date: September 10, 2011 08:32PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."
>
> I guess everyone involved in this conspiracy is
> dead?

Date: September 10, 2011 08:44PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."
>
> I guess everyone involved in this conspiracy is
> dead?

The Pierces-Secret

It's "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJGAwqV0ys

Date: September 10, 2011 09:12PM

The government didn't plan the attack on it self, but with the help of a few officials it could of been ALLOWED? Perhaps a few Richie rich gave the attack a hand with inside help?

I think the joke is on conspiracy theorists as they try to show the government acted on itself. The only probability is that a few bad apples high up allowed it to happen. I definitely don't think the government would have planned such a complicated attack on itself with remote control air planes, and tomahawk missiles. As I've posted before.

I'm assuming in a rogue operation if the complexity is increased then more manpower is required to complete the task. With more manpower you're under the risk that the beans will spill. In that case it's easier to give a plot a slight hand/help, and allow it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2011 09:14PM by Firrat.

Date: September 10, 2011 09:19PM

I know the fuckin quote,,,

The "3" I'm talking about are the Politicians, Big Business and the Military,,,

You would have to be an idiot to think everyone in the know from those three groups could, and would keep the secret for ten minutes let alone ten years,,,

Date: September 10, 2011 09:26PM

Take your zyprexa, Firrat.

Posted by: letsfacefacts ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:52PM

Even if it were, who cares? This is 2011. Lets move on. There's nothing we can do about it.

Date: September 10, 2011 10:14PM

Personally I think we've gotten revenge for 911,,,it's over

We haven't gotten any justice from the Wall St bastards that destroyed this country,,,they did WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYmore damage to this country than Al Qaeda ever dreamed of,,,

I hate Goldman Sachs more than Al Qaeda at this point,,,,it's not even close

Date: September 11, 2011 03:02AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Personally I think we've gotten revenge for
> 911,,,it's over
>
> We haven't gotten any justice from the Wall St
> bastards that destroyed this country,,,they did
> WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYmore damage to this country than
> Al Qaeda ever dreamed of,,,
>
> I hate Goldman Sachs more than Al Qaeda at this
> point,,,,it's not even close

somebody knows whats up

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 11, 2011 04:06AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 09:01PM by Alias.

Date: September 11, 2011 11:18AM

Firrat Wrote:
> What validates one logic is more true than the
> other?

Facts. They’re important.

> Leaning towards one logic over the latter
> does not make someone ignorant.

Agree. However, believing something in spite of the facts does.

> In-fact what makes
> someone ignorant is attacking another's logic with
> insults, and completely dismissing it's
> probability.

Just asked for some facts to back it up. It’s pretty simple.

>People who refuse to believe the
> story given by the government are called
> conspiracist's. People who believe in what the
> government tells them are "normal", and in your
> view,MoreComplete, they're not druggies. People
> who believe in these "conspiracies" do more
> research than the ones who take the governments
> word for it. Does this make you less patriotic
> because you refuse to believe your government?
> No.

The government is full of corruption and the world is full of real conspiracies. I do not debate that. However, it is my opinion that people who freely believe in nonsense theories with little basis in reality such as the original poster are gullible. Often these people are either young and naïve or like to do drugs or both. This happens to be an opinion I have based on many years of personal experience. You are free to disagree with it.

> Every single one of you break the law in one way
> or another. Speeding, drugs, oral sex, etc.

Your point?

Date: September 11, 2011 11:49AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Personally I think we've gotten revenge for
> 911,,,it's over
>
> We haven't gotten any justice from the Wall St
> bastards that destroyed this country,,,they did
> WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYmore damage to this country than
> Al Qaeda ever dreamed of,,,
>
> I hate Goldman Sachs more than Al Qaeda at this
> point,,,,it's not even close

They couldn't gotten away with so much without the help of their cronies in the federal government.

1995 - CRA amended to allow securitization of subprime mortgages
1999 - repeal of Glass-Steagall after 2 decades of watering down restrictions on corporate banks by the Fed
2000 - credit default swaps and other derivatives exempted from regulation
2001 - HUD approves 3rd-party downpayment assistance Ponzi 'charities'
2002 - banks exempted from Enron rules on off-balance sheet investment vehicles, thereby avoiding rules on banking leverage
2003 - national banks exempted from states anti-predatory consumer lending laws

And so many more.

Date: September 11, 2011 12:07PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Firrat Wrote:
> -----
> > What validates one logic is more true than the
> > other?
>
> Facts. They’re important.
>
> > Leaning towards one logic over the latter
> > does not make someone ignorant.
>
> Agree. However, believing something in spite of
> the facts does.
>
> > In-fact what makes
> > someone ignorant is attacking another's logic
> with
> > insults, and completely dismissing it's
> > probability.
>
> Just asked for some facts to back it up. It’s
> pretty simple.
>
> >People who refuse to believe the
> > story given by the government are called
> > conspiracist's. People who believe in what the
> > government tells them are "normal", and in your
> > view,MoreComplete, they're not druggies. People
> > who believe in these "conspiracies" do more
> > research than the ones who take the governments
> > word for it. Does this make you less patriotic
> > because you refuse to believe your government?
> > No.
>
> The government is full of corruption and the world
> is full of real conspiracies. I do not debate
> that. However, it is my opinion that people who
> freely believe in nonsense theories with little
> basis in reality such as the original poster are
> gullible. Often these people are either young and
> naïve or like to do drugs or both. This happens
> to be an opinion I have based on many years of
> personal experience. You are free to disagree with
> it.
>
> > Every single one of you break the law in one
> way
> > or another. Speeding, drugs, oral sex, etc.
>
> Your point?

My point of listing actions that break the law are to show that disagreeing with what your government proposes doesn't make you less patriotic. Questioning your government is your right, and if your government fails to answer your questions then you have the right to be suspicious. Just as it works vise versa. Giving officials the ability/power to create countless top secret files will help them evade from the exposure of their unethical actions.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: September 11, 2011 01:04PM

I like turtles

Posted by: MeThinks ()
Date: September 11, 2011 04:43PM

You guys are freaks and nutjobs! There's a woman on this thread talking about her period and you have nothing to respond to her? You are all as old and stinky as her used tampon!!!!

Posted by: Rupert ()
Date: September 12, 2011 03:13AM

What sounds more like a conspiracy theory, that the wealthiest most powerful government in the world orchestrated the attacks then lied about them, or that a bunch of dudes in a cave in the middle east came to America, learned to fly large commercial aircraft with little to no prior experience and navigated them to hit a specific target. All I have to say is that the us government lied about WMDs in the mid east and took us to war anyway how is this so different. Your government lies all the time dummies.

Date: September 12, 2011 06:48AM

Date: September 12, 2011 03:01PM

Yucky23 Wrote:
>

He makes some pretty good points. Conspiracy theorists make the mistake of generating too many detailed explanations, of events, bringing their credibility of questioning the government, in an effective manner, down. The basis of their argument gets ignored once they're disproved, and the point of the question drowns by chasing scientific evidence.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 12, 2011 04:49PM

Rupert Wrote:
> What sounds more like a conspiracy theory, that
> the wealthiest most powerful government in the
> world orchestrated the attacks then lied about
> them, or that a bunch of dudes in a cave in the
> middle east came to America, learned to fly large
> commercial aircraft with little to no prior
> experience and navigated them to hit a specific
> target. All I have to say is that the us
> government lied about WMDs in the mid east and
> took us to war anyway how is this so different.
> Your government lies all the time dummies.

Ok lets see - a bunch of rag heads in third world countries. Not stupid, most educated in foreign colleges and universities. Airplanes are common to third world countries and the main conspirators were quite familiar with how to get folks in for basic, commercial, public training. They had a small group of conspirators broken into cells - and typically they were not performing activities that were likely to bring a lot of attention on themselves other than learning how to fly a commercial jet. That was about it.

On the other hand, some conspiracy that would involve coordinating with said terrorists, making sure they could get crews into the buildings and plant a large quantity of explosives or other incendiary devices to force some form of implosion/explosion that looked natural. You realize the amount of explosives required is not insignificant, and after 1993 security was heightened in the WTC due to the previous bombing. On top of that you would have to have folks at the Pentagon somehow "stage" a bombing or missile attack - or even more odd, supposedly remotely fly 3 or 4 airplanes into buildings and doing away with a whole lot of people in them.

Yeah, it is more likely that the goatherders being led by college educated radicals would have a better chance of keeping a secret. Americans are just not that good at keeping secrets, especially when you go over 20 people. If all the goatherders needed to do was carry box cutters and know how to hijack a plane and do some basic maneuvering - it would be much easier for that "conspiracy" to take place than one that required large amount of explosives to "fake it".

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2011 04:50PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:44PM

Is your tag line supposed to be a joke on yourself? I'm laughing.

Posted by: David Rockefeller ()
Date: September 15, 2011 06:36PM

There is a great book called "The Creature From Jekyll Island" that explains how we got super powerful and began enslaving the American population. But you will all be to stupid to read it or believe me MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: September 19, 2011 03:41AM

damn shame everyone thinks OP is retarded. PLEASE THINK! You are like cows just rounded up to serve the world financial system, but then again I guess I'm crazy... fucking morons you probably deserve whats coming to you.

Date: September 19, 2011 03:53AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

The media knew wtc 7 was going to collapse before it actually did. The feds told the cops/fire dep that it was going to come down and they told the media.

The media was not supposed to find out about this until it actually happened.

The establishment behind this event fucked up this day.

If you think building 7 was brought down by fires then you are RETARDED.

INSIDE FUCKING JOB!

Date: September 19, 2011 04:12AM

forgot to mention wtc7 was c.i.a. secondary headquarters...

Posted by: actually you are ()
Date: September 19, 2011 06:16PM

idiots Wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s
>
> The media knew wtc 7 was going to collapse before
> it actually did. The feds told the cops/fire dep
> that it was going to come down and they told the
> media.
>
> The media was not supposed to find out about this
> until it actually happened.
>
> The establishment behind this event fucked up this
> day.
>
> If you think building 7 was brought down by fires
> then you are RETARDED.
>
> INSIDE FUCKING JOB!

Actually if you think youtube is a place too find the truth and prove your point it is you who is retarded

Date: September 20, 2011 04:30PM

actually you are Wrote:
> Actually if you think youtube is a place too find
> the truth and prove your point it is you who is
> retarded

No way man, youtube has the truths we've all been missing.

Posted by: actually you are ()
Date: September 20, 2011 04:44PM

More Complete Wrote:
> actually you are Wrote:
> -----
> > Actually if you think youtube is a place too
> find
> > the truth and prove your point it is you who is
> > retarded
>
> No way man, youtube has the truths we've all been
> missing.

dammit i could have saved a lot of time and money on education if i knew this years ago

Posted by: bloggie ()
Date: November 26, 2011 05:10PM

Many people refuse to look at the facts of 9/11, for fear of what they might find. Imagine finding out that it was not Muslims who were actually responsible, but were blamed as patsies instead? The horror! The hurt! The embarrassment! We all know that Americans have been conditioned to hate Arabs/Middle Easterners/Muslims for decades, and to blame that group falls neatly into our preprogrammed comfort zones. We wanted Muslims to be blamed, just like we automatically assigned the recent Norwegian terrorist bombing incident to a Muslim extremist, until we reluctantly had to acknowledge that fact that it was a Islamophobic right winger.

I, unlike the corporate media or the US/UK (etc) government, am not a conspiracy theorist, so unlike them, I am not making any claims as to who was responsible for 9/11. Of course, in many "weasel" circles, even making this claim (or asking the "wrong questions") puts me in the crosshairs of their incessant 5th grade name-calling obsession. But, when the rational is permitted the same space as the emotional, and one is in a balanced enough state to examine *ALL* of the evidence, it becomes very apparent that the government's story is not only full of holes, contradictions, unlikelihoods and wild coincidences, but certain elements (the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC7) even support the notion of breaking the laws of nature... namely the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the law of conservation of momentum, and Newton's 3rd law of motion... in other words, al Qaeda is capable of magic and miracles.

Many people are under the impression that 9/11 could not have been an "inside job" because it would have meant a cover up of extraordinary proportions; since the "government is so inept, inefficient and clumsy", the facts would have leaked out rapidly, on account of thousands of people being "in on it". On the other hand, we believe without question that it took a handful of young men with no military/paramilitary experience, whose "best pilot" was "barely able to control a Cessna in level flight" (and a man on kidney dialysis in a cave 10000 miles away) to disable the entire multi-trillion US military-security-intelligence apparatus for two whole hours, in their own backyard, without even a hint of a response.
By logical extension, I would be absolutely sure that it would have been quite possible for the US military to come up with 19 people with the sufficient training and expertise to pull off an operation like 9/11.

But there is one thing we must remember: We are good people. We are white, mostly Judeo-Christian. We wipe our butts with toilet paper. We love freedom, and we could never do something as heinous and murderous as to kill 3000 of our own people to further an agenda. They, on the other hand are bad people. They are brownskinned, Muslims. They hate freedom. They have dirty, uncivilized habits and customs. And we know that they are very capable of killing 3000 people to promote an agenda.

The corporate media, Hollywood and the government have told us so for 60 years.

Date: November 26, 2011 05:23PM

bloggie Wrote:
> Many people refuse to look at the facts of 9/11,
> for fear of what they might find. Imagine finding
> out that it was not Muslims who were actually
> responsible, but were blamed as patsies instead?
> The horror! The hurt! The embarrassment! We all
> know that Americans have been conditioned to hate
> Arabs/Middle Easterners/Muslims for decades, and
> to blame that group falls neatly into our
> preprogrammed comfort zones. We wanted Muslims to
> be blamed, just like we automatically assigned the
> recent Norwegian terrorist bombing incident to a
> Muslim extremist, until we reluctantly had to
> acknowledge that fact that it was a Islamophobic
> right winger.
>
> I, unlike the corporate media or the US/UK (etc)
> government, am not a conspiracy theorist, so
> unlike them, I am not making any claims as to who
> was responsible for 9/11. Of course, in many
> "weasel" circles, even making this claim (or
> asking the "wrong questions") puts me in the
> crosshairs of their incessant 5th grade
> name-calling obsession. But, when the rational is
> permitted the same space as the emotional, and one
> is in a balanced enough state to examine *ALL* of
> the evidence, it becomes very apparent that the
> government's story is not only full of holes,
> contradictions, unlikelihoods and wild
> coincidences, but certain elements (the collapse
> of the Twin Towers and WTC7) even support the
> notion of breaking the laws of nature... namely
> the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the law of
> conservation of momentum, and Newton's 3rd law of
> motion... in other words, al Qaeda is capable of
> magic and miracles.
>
> Many people are under the impression that 9/11
> could not have been an "inside job" because it
> would have meant a cover up of extraordinary
> proportions; since the "government is so inept,
> inefficient and clumsy", the facts would have
> leaked out rapidly, on account of thousands of
> people being "in on it". On the other hand, we
> believe without question that it took a handful of
> young men with no military/paramilitary
> experience, whose "best pilot" was "barely able to
> control a Cessna in level flight" (and a man on
> kidney dialysis in a cave 10000 miles away) to
> disable the entire multi-trillion US
> military-security-intelligence apparatus for two
> whole hours, in their own backyard, without even a
> hint of a response.
> By logical extension, I would be absolutely sure
> that it would have been quite possible for the US
> military to come up with 19 people with the
> sufficient training and expertise to pull off an
> operation like 9/11.
>
> But there is one thing we must remember: We are
> good people. We are white, mostly Judeo-Christian.
> We wipe our butts with toilet paper. We love
> freedom, and we could never do something as
> heinous and murderous as to kill 3000 of our own
> people to further an agenda. They, on the other
> hand are bad people. They are brownskinned,
> Muslims. They hate freedom. They have dirty,
> uncivilized habits and customs. And we know that
> they are very capable of killing 3000 people to
> promote an agenda.
>
> The corporate media, Hollywood and the government
> have told us so for 60 years.

It has been 10 years, get over the conspiracy shit.

If you want to solve a mystery, figure out what the backwards radio station is.

Posted by: some interesting info ()
Date: November 27, 2011 08:27PM

I just wanted to get some reactions to the following points that have boggled my mind regarding the circumstances around 911.

1.) 9/10/2001 Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars mission from the DoD budget. The room housing the computers with that information was hit directly, the next day, on the side of the Pentagon recently fortified to withstand missile attack.

2.) Flight data records from the time during the attack show unidentified planes meeting up with two of the planes that left NY, all of the planes then turn off their transponders, and then only 2 turn their transponders back on. (Operation Northwoods, declassified, was a plan in the 60's to stage a false flag attack using military aircraft painted like civilian aircraft as an excuse to go to war with Cuba)

3.) All fighter planes that could have protected NY and DC were scrambled out over the Atlantic ocean and NC. Interesting we would leave those 2 cities unprotected.

4.) The training exercise occuring at the time of the attacks was for terrorist hijacking of airplanes and so there were hundreds of fake radar blips on screen.

5.) The official story has the airplanes flying at something like 150 knots over their maximum operating speed, which is physically impossible.

6.) Still no solid video showing a plane hitting Pentagon.

Date: November 27, 2011 08:32PM

some interesting info Wrote:
>
> 5.) The official story has the airplanes flying at
> something like 150 knots over their maximum
> operating speed, which is physically impossible.

LOL Okay genius. This is called overspeed, and while it is extremely dangerous, IT IS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE.

Kinda like the redline on your car's tach....imagine the redline is at 6000 RPM. Yeah, the engine can go several thousand RPM past the 6000 mark, but it will probably cause severe and catastrophic damage.

Same concept as your overspeeding aircraft.

Anything else?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 08:32PM by eesh.

Posted by: many more things ()
Date: November 27, 2011 08:59PM

Physically impossible to control, especially so at low altitude.

Date: November 27, 2011 09:01PM

many more things Wrote:
> Physically impossible to control, especially so at
> low altitude.

Well....the "pilots" really didn't need to have much control, it's not like they were properly landing.

Posted by: some perspective ()
Date: November 27, 2011 09:10PM

Jet fighter pilots take pride in being able to land their planes on an aircraft carrier. An aircraft carrier is roughly the width of one ofthe trade towers. A jet fighter is much more manuverable than a Boeing 767. In simulation, no one has been able to hit the towers on their first try, not even at normal operating speed. Seems a little unlikely.

Date: November 27, 2011 09:13PM

some perspective Wrote:
> In simulation, no
> one has been able to hit the towers on their first
> try, not even at normal operating speed.

-
Attachments:
FSX_Cover.jpg

Posted by: nothing you said was true ()
Date: November 27, 2011 09:32PM

some interesting info Wrote:
> I just wanted to get some reactions to the
> following points that have boggled my mind
> regarding the circumstances around 911.
>
> 1.) 9/10/2001 Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion
> dollars mission from the DoD budget. The room
> housing the computers with that information was
> hit directly, the next day, on the side of the
> Pentagon recently fortified to withstand missile
> attack.
>
> 2.) Flight data records from the time during the
> attack show unidentified planes meeting up with
> two of the planes that left NY, all of the planes
> then turn off their transponders, and then only 2
> turn their transponders back on. (Operation
> Northwoods, declassified, was a plan in the 60's
> to stage a false flag attack using military
> aircraft painted like civilian aircraft as an
> excuse to go to war with Cuba)
>
> 3.) All fighter planes that could have protected
> NY and DC were scrambled out over the Atlantic
> ocean and NC. Interesting we would leave those 2
> cities unprotected.
>
> 4.) The training exercise occuring at the time of
> the attacks was for terrorist hijacking of
> airplanes and so there were hundreds of fake radar
> blips on screen.
>
> 5.) The official story has the airplanes flying at
> something like 150 knots over their maximum
> operating speed, which is physically impossible.
>
> 6.) Still no solid video showing a plane hitting
> Pentagon.

1. The entire pentagon is undergoing those changes they just had only completed that side.

2, Didnt go through with it and these are much different times than the 60s. This idea is just plain dumb.

3. No one knew where the planes were or how many and the fighters could not have done anything but ram the plane since they werent armed at the time. That policy has now been changed and in the past they were there for outside threats. We werent going to shoot down every civilian plane because we didnt know if it could be hijacked or not.

4. Dont even know where you got that info from, those training exercises are common. Thats what you do train for things to happen.

5. Those speeds are regulations for safe operating control of a civilian plane, not what a plane can and cannot do. It is more than physically possible for those planes to be doing the speeds they were.

6. Yes their is. Theres are plenty of videos of it where you can see.

7. The simulator thing is one of the dumbest things Ive ever herd. Unless a bunch of blind people or 4 year olds were the only ones run through it they would have hit it.

8. Yes its the same size as an aircraft carrier that makes it not very hard to hit. Big difference between trying to ram into something and trying to catch a tailhook on the 3 wire of a pitching deck. You dont need a fighter to hit that. P3s also land on carriers and a C-130 has landed on a carrier as well. A civilian plane is handles better than a c-130. Again HUGE difference between trying to land and trying to hit it.

These theories are getting out of control. You cant just make stuff up to support your theory. People can believe what they want but saying its an inside job doesnt make it true. Honestly if you hate the government so much that you have to believe it was an inside job to validate your hatred you should strongly consider moving to another counrty

Posted by: doitlive ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:01PM

1.) you still havn't addressed the missing money...no one has..and why would terrorists attack the most fortified section?

2.) still doesn't explain the unidentified blips on the radar recordings that morning that rendezvous and then disappear.

3.) we only had fighters for outside threats, and they are unarmed??

4.) regardless this hampered the effort to scramble jets significantly.

5.) Even if you were able to fly them as fast as the official story says, a fact that basically all pilots of the 767 will deny, it would be impossible to try and manually control that plane.

6.) The pentagon has only release 2 videos that I am aware of from the same vantage point. Please provide a link showing a clearly identifiably plane, not just a grayish blip. All I want to see is a video showing the plane approaching the pentagon, not the impact.

7.) It was actually a bunch of fighter pilots and a flight instructor that were unable to do it, even at far below normal operating speeds.

8.) They were not trying to land but rather hit it.

Date: November 27, 2011 10:32PM

doitlive Wrote:
> 1.) you still havn't addressed the missing
> money...no one has..and why would terrorists
> attack the most fortified section?
>
> 2.) still doesn't explain the unidentified blips
> on the radar recordings that morning that
> rendezvous and then disappear.
>
> 3.) we only had fighters for outside threats, and
> they are unarmed??
>
> 4.) regardless this hampered the effort to
> scramble jets significantly.
>
> 5.) Even if you were able to fly them as fast as
> the official story says, a fact that basically all
> pilots of the 767 will deny, it would be
> impossible to try and manually control that plane.
>
>
> 6.) The pentagon has only release 2 videos that I
> am aware of from the same vantage point. Please
> provide a link showing a clearly identifiably
> plane, not just a grayish blip. All I want to see
> is a video showing the plane approaching the
> pentagon, not the impact.
>
> 7.) It was actually a bunch of fighter pilots and
> a flight instructor that were unable to do it,
> even at far below normal operating speeds.
>
> 8.) They were not trying to land but rather hit
> it.

1. Theres nothing to address thats part of a big bureaucracy money goes missing. Money goes missing from all branches of government. It always has and sadly always will.

2. Theres blips all the time. Some were transponders turning on and off. Guess what if fighters were in the air people on the ground can see them. You can meet up with planes mid air and then leave.

3. Yes. There for international threats where we would have had plenty of time and carrier groups in the middle to intercept. We wouldnt be surprised by a squadron trying to cross the atlantic where only bombers have that type of range and wed have plenty of time to intercept.

4. Yes it was a bad policy and has changed thats the one thing youre right about.

5. They were 767 planes, and any pilot that denys those planes could do what was clearly caught on tape is either lying to you they are a pilot or a terrible pilot who has no business flying. Those planes have considerable more capability than is ever used in civilian flight. Air Force One is a 767 and can do full barrel rolls if necessary. Just watch the reality show of the Airbus 380 in test flight. Its twice the size of those planes and does 10 times more than what those planes did as recorded by video.

6. You can see the plane hitting it on the video. It is clearly a plane. 100s of people if not thousands reported it coming in. You are reaching so far with this one trying to desperately grasp on to anything to prove youre right out of youre hatred.

7/8. Bullshit. Any pilot could hit it especially a fighter pilot. A fighter pilot may have a weird feel for the plane and struggle with that some but they can hit it.

Theres clear video of what happened. Its getting rather pathetic the stuff your trying to come up with to say it didnt happen as it did. There are 1000s of videos and pictures of the first plane hitting, even the hole in the building resembled a plane, and live new casts on top of that for the 2nd ones. Youre clearly motivated by a hatred of the government and are so desperate to believe that youre just pulling things out of no where.

Posted by: not much you are saying is true dude ()
Date: November 28, 2011 02:36AM

Air Force One is not a 767.

You really think there were no protocols in place to deal with hijacked aircraft before 911??????

When did he deny that a plane hit the trade towers or the pentagon? He simply said that there's no clear video. But you are denying the dozens of reports saying explicitly that it was not a plane.

Even if any pilot could hit it, which not any pilot could, the terrorists, with exception of the saudi fighter pilot, could not.

Yes, planes did hit the trade towers, and you could clearly see the plane outline in the hole, the pentagon, however, did not show any concrete evidence of taking a 757.

Just because one wants to discover the truth about 911 doesn't mean they hate their government. The government did NOT carry out 911, but some people working under the guise of government did. It has been done before, If you deny that.....

Date: November 28, 2011 03:29AM

not much you are saying is true dude Wrote:
> Air Force One is not a 767.
>
> You really think there were no protocols in place
> to deal with hijacked aircraft before 911??????
>
> When did he deny that a plane hit the trade towers
> or the pentagon? He simply said that there's no
> clear video. But you are denying the dozens of
> reports saying explicitly that it was not a plane.
>
>
> Even if any pilot could hit it, which not any
> pilot could, the terrorists, with exception of the
> saudi fighter pilot, could not.
>
> Yes, planes did hit the trade towers, and you
> could clearly see the plane outline in the hole,
> the pentagon, however, did not show any concrete
> evidence of taking a 757.
>
> Just because one wants to discover the truth about
> 911 doesn't mean they hate their government. The
> government did NOT carry out 911, but some people
> working under the guise of government did. It has
> been done before, If you deny that.....

Sorry its a 747 which is much bigger than the planes used.

Wow dozens of reports well that must be true over the video and thousands of other reports and wreckage that was left behind. Or the fact that a flight disappeared and everyone on it died. Of course Im discounting a handful of people that are either crazy, hate the government so much theyll say anything, or didnt see anything and are using it as their chance to get famous. Anyone who uses logic would do the same.

The pentagon showed a huge hole in the side. It was stronger than the towers and the multiple rings of it prevented the plane from penetrating further. Again its also on video. A plane hit it.

The truth about 911 is out and has been out since we witnessed that day. If you want to say a rouge agent may have had a part in it okay thats possible. Saying any branch of government or some secret government conspiracy is behind the whole thing is just simply not true though. Some people want there to be a big conspiracy for whatever reason. We dont fly planes into buildings our own buildings killings thousands of Americans end of story

The theories that conspirators are throwing out now are rather pathetic. They are just grasping at anything possible to try and prove a conspiracy. Not because there was one but because THEY WANT their to be one.

Posted by: sorry ()
Date: November 28, 2011 01:56PM

If they are willing to send thousands to endless war and die why would they not be willing to kill a few thousand to do so. Your logic is flawed in so many ways. Hate to break it to you but there simply is a mountain of evidence suggesting that the official story is wrong, including explicit statements by members of the 911 Commission that this was a scam upon the American people. More than half of the victims families do not believe the official story because there was no real investigation done. The USGS and many other agencies found much evidence of thermite and nano thermite, reacted and un-reacted. All the concrete was pulverized to dust. The towers underwent one of the largest elevator shaft renovations the years prior to 911. All the work was done at night, and they cannot produce the records of what was done. The government sure as heck didn't do a good job investigating and deliberately hampered the efforts of investigators. Conspiracy or not, the government should've done a better job investigating and controlling the evidence and scene, and not let the public and schools reopen in NY when there were clear environmental hazards. You probably still believe the official story about JFK dont you?

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.