HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
all women are dumb stupid bitches who should keep their dumb bitch mouths shut
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: September 08, 2011 09:09PM

women are stupid and they never have anything smart or important or funny to say, so they should just shut the fuck up and bake a fucking pie. It should be legal to rape them. Women should not be allowed to vote because they're so stupid they don't even know how to pull the handle on the voting machine (shut the fuck up, don't tell me there's no handle on the voting machine or that there's no such thing as a voting machine, I've never voted). Women should just shut their dumb fat mouths and be quiet all the time. And when they start to bleed from their pussies, they should be forced to go out into the woods and stay the fuck there until they stop bleeding from their dirty pussies. It's disgusting to me that women bleed for a week out of every month from their pussies and we all act like that's okay. It's not okay. It's gross. So shut the fuck up, bake a god damned pie, suck my dick, and do my laundry. That's what women should do.
Attachments:
deal_with_it.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: all women are dumb stupid bitches who should keep their dumb bitch mouths shut
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: September 08, 2011 09:10PM

Instead of my normal football chants this time of year, Imma start another one "Lets go EESH, Lets go EESH" "Here we go , EESH, here we go! EESH EESH EESH!

Re: all women are dumb stupid bitches who should keep their dumb bitch mouths shut
Date: September 08, 2011 09:13PM

If I had a wife, I would beat the shit out of her. And hook her up to a plow and make her plow my fields. And I don't have fields but I'd make her do that thing about plowing the fields anyway.

Posted by: FC Palermo ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:27PM

'if i ever had a wife'

you never will, you worthless slob. no woman will ever dream of wasting her life with you.

add children, buying a home, having a worthy career, contributing to society, making real friends and posessing dignity to the 'never have' list as well.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:43PM

Well DAMN Miz....I don't think you would like to meet me! I don't play like that.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:49PM

FC Palermo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'if i ever had a wife'
>
> you never will, you worthless slob. no woman will
> ever dream of wasting her life with you.
>
> add children, buying a home, having a worthy
> career, contributing to society, making real
> friends and posessing dignity to the 'never have'
> list as well.

you're right about all those things you listed about that thing I talked about previously. That's why I'm going to kill myself.

Posted by: sensitive man ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:49PM

6X Wrote:
> Well DAMN Miz....I don't think you would like to
> meet me! I don't play like that.

i'll fuck you til you love me

Posted by: Ryno78 ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:50PM

Not gonna attract many ladies with that attitude!

Posted by: l truth ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:50PM

just turn gay you fuckin faggot.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:55PM

l truth Wrote:
> just turn gay you fuckin faggot.

I'll turn gay if you suck on my dick you fag-queer! I'm not gay, but if you suck my dick I'll suck yours! Who's the faggot now, huh, fagboy???

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2011 04:19AM

When you find a girl that can take a good punch, you marry her!

Date: September 09, 2011 01:09PM

it should be legal to buy and sell women as slaves.

Posted by: Mr.Fucked Mr.Misery's wife ()
Date: September 09, 2011 03:14PM

please, kill yourself, make it painful and disgusting, i hope you suffer, pieces of shit like you end up in prison getting raped by men anyway so im not worried, see you in 10-20 years you worthless ass wipe.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2011 03:24PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> it should be legal to buy and sell women as
> slaves.
I'd gladly sell you my sister, Moeatta.

How much would you pay for a pockmarked, morbidly obese, cross eyed 40 year old , with a new hair style every week and great nails?

Date: September 10, 2011 01:17PM

all women should be raped. because women are not human beings. they are garbage with tits and pussies.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: September 10, 2011 01:21PM

One man's garbage is another man's girlfriend?

Signatures are for fags

Date: September 10, 2011 01:23PM

I have never raped, but I do approve of rape and I think it's a great idea and it should be legal, and as an american I have the right to say that.

Date: September 10, 2011 01:31PM

Lol. Why should rape be legal?

Signatures are for fags

Date: September 10, 2011 01:38PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Lol. Why should rape be legal?

because when are objects, dummy

if you want it, take it. They all suck dicks anyway. What difference does it make if you force them to suck it or if they suck it because they like how it tastes? They're women. They have no rights. THey're basically animals. THey bleed out of a big gash between their legs, like dirty wild animals, for a full week out of every month. If that's not an animal, I don't know what is.

Date: September 10, 2011 01:40PM

So, am I to understand you are pro-bestiality? I've met some sexy animals in my time....

Signatures are for fags

Date: September 10, 2011 01:45PM

no, I misspoke. Women are not animals. They're lower than animals. A women is like a discarded banana peel. You wouldn't think twice about tossing it in the garbage. Animals deserve respect and to be treated humanely. Banana peels are just garbage.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 12, 2011 03:33PM

I lol'd all over my keyboard

Date: September 15, 2011 12:03AM

women should always be baking something, end of story.

if they start to talk, remind them that they should be baking something.

if they talk back, just toss them into the nearest dumpster. And get another woman to finish baking whatever the other woman was baking.

that's how women are meant to be treated. It just makes sense.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:33AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 08:29PM by Alias.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:28PM

"a man is more annoying than a gnat"

Brilliant. Do they high five with their vaginas after saying it?

Date: September 22, 2011 08:57PM

why do women think they're so great. What's so awesome about them. Why do I have to prove to them that I'm awesome. Why don't they have to prove to me why THEY'RE awesome. What makes you so awesome. Sell yourself to me.

Posted by: Mr. Msiery ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:15PM

Someone told me this came from miz's old computer hard drive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxM-6lbZMY

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:33PM

Alias Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > women should always be baking something, end of
> > story.
> >
> >
> >
> > if they start to talk, remind them that they
> > should be baking something.
> >
> >
> > if they talk back, just toss them into the
> nearest
> > dumpster. And get another woman to finish
> baking
> > whatever the other woman was baking.
> >
> >
> > that's how women are meant to be treated. It
> just
> > makes sense.
>
>
> I guess the lesbians at Smith College are right
> when they say..... a man is more annoying than a
> gnat.
>
> had lunch there today

Such a name dropper Alias...pfft

who cares? seriously... Well, i'm sort of impressed.

But the rest of the fuckwads on here don't even know

Smith College.

P.S. My cousin went to Smith. My uncle went
to Yale. And my aunt went to Bates.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________" "good christ is there no limit to their douchebaggery?" - Gonads & Strife

Date: September 23, 2011 09:48PM

hoocoodanode has never heard of NYU.

Posted by: bdthd ()
Date: November 23, 2011 07:24PM

stick to the subject hero

Date: November 23, 2011 08:08PM

i like a bitch sometime

Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: April 24, 2012 09:52PM

Good

Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: April 24, 2012 09:54PM

Thank god I am a lesbian =P

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: April 25, 2012 04:13PM

I'd sure like to meet this Mr. Misery character, he's got some real smart ideas

Posted by: Extra Big Black! ()
Date: April 25, 2012 04:44PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> women are stupid and they never have anything
> smart or important or funny to say, so they should
> just shut the fuck up and bake a fucking pie. It
> should be legal to rape them. Women should not be
> allowed to vote because they're so stupid they
> don't even know how to pull the handle on the
> voting machine (shut the fuck up, don't tell me
> there's no handle on the voting machine or that
> there's no such thing as a voting machine, I've
> never voted). Women should just shut their dumb
> fat mouths and be quiet all the time. And when
> they start to bleed from their pussies, they
> should be forced to go out into the woods and stay
> the fuck there until they stop bleeding from their
> dirty pussies. It's disgusting to me that women
> bleed for a week out of every month from their
> pussies and we all act like that's okay. It's not
> okay. It's gross. So shut the fuck up, bake a god
> damned pie, suck my dick, and do my laundry.
> That's what women should do.

Hey ya Miz...That is is exactly how I do you mom 2 nights a week with my big fat black cock. You should see her tryig to take it all, rips the sides of her mouth but I give her an A for effort.

Posted by: krnbrd ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:53PM

Don't believe in rape, but yes all women are dumb bitchs, any gf I've ever had including my gf now has all been dumb bitchs, my gf now litterally argues with me about EVERYTHING. I don't know what to do, she's driving me nuts. One minute I love her, then for 2 weeks straight she's retarded. She even tells me I'm wrong when I tell her she tells me I'm wrong. Ohh and too top it off dumb bitchs can't just leave your shit, they want half.. everything was here b4 she got here. So it should stay, so I'm stuck with her til I can afford for her to leave although she pays none of my bills, but since the gov is retarded, ill need to pay her childs support for one kid when she makes 3 times as much money as me cus she's a smart retarded bitch. Haha this is turning out funny...... damnit.. women suck. Rule #1.....don't sleep w/ a girl who's not on birthcontrol...........RUle #2.......make double house peyments and say don't fuck that bitch unless she's on bc.lol..........Rule #3........ try to be happy even when they don't puff on ur balls

Posted by: The one true answer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 07:11PM

krnbrd Wrote:
> Don't believe in rape, but yes all women are dumb
> bitchs, any gf I've ever had including my gf now
> has all been dumb bitchs, my gf now litterally
> argues with me about EVERYTHING. I don't know
> what to do, she's driving me nuts. One minute I
> love her, then for 2 weeks straight she's
> retarded. She even tells me I'm wrong when I tell
> her she tells me I'm wrong. Ohh and too top it off
> dumb bitchs can't just leave your shit, they want
> half.. everything was here b4 she got here. So it
> should stay, so I'm stuck with her til I can
> afford for her to leave although she pays none of
> my bills, but since the gov is retarded, ill need
> to pay her childs support for one kid when she
> makes 3 times as much money as me cus she's a
> smart retarded bitch. Haha this is turning out
> funny...... damnit.. women suck. Rule
> #1.....don't sleep w/ a girl who's not on
> birthcontrol...........RUle #2.......make double
> house peyments and say don't fuck that bitch
> unless she's on bc.lol..........Rule #3........
> try to be happy even when they don't puff on ur
> balls

Fuck her.

Posted by: outlander ()
Date: November 23, 2012 07:52PM

i have to agree, women are all dumb ass cunt's. the garbage between the pussy and the tits; that's the cunt ass women with no fucking brain. they all will destroy you in the end. After you buy the fucking house, car, have kids; they tell you they love their ex boyfriend. of course the want the ex boyfriend; they are all fucking imature and should not be allowed to ruin lives of the people who fucking built this country,,,,,men.

Posted by: thomas224 ()
Date: December 30, 2012 03:07PM

Yes all women are dumb stupid fucking bitches!!!!!!!!
But that will never change.
So I would not worry too much about it.
Live your life, fuck new bitch every day.
Women are garbage so fuck them and throw it away.
Take care only of yourself.
Have a nice job, money, enjoy your life.
Do what you like and fuck the whole fucking nasty stupid world and every one in it.

LIfe is good if you only take care of yourself and do what you wish, and do not let ANYTHING TO UPSET YOU OR GET CLOSE TO YOU.

Posted by: Anonymous_Dude ()
Date: January 01, 2013 01:45AM

Wow. I just lost a lot of hope in humanity after reading what you had to say. First off, asshole, women ARE human, whether you like it or not.

As much as you hate periods, how do you think they feel about boners, or even dicks in general? Yes, periods are somewhat disgusting but think of their point of view, sucking some fat, veiny cock. It looks pretty disgusting.

Women are not toys, nor garbage. They are human beings, very much like men. There are downsides to them, but so are there downsides to men.

The whole thing about rape being legalized and a great idea, FUCK NO. Poor defenseless young girls get forced to have sex and get pregnant because some fat, obnoxious, loner guy couldn't get his own girlfriend. It's disgusting and terrible, leaving a young girl to care for a baby, or kill her when she had a life to live.

Respect women, and maybe you might actually get one to love you, instead of rotting in prison after you attempt rape, dickwad.

Posted by: double reverse trolling ()
Date: January 01, 2013 01:47AM

Anonymous_Dude Wrote:
> Wow. I just lost a lot of hope in humanity after
> reading what you had to say. First off, asshole,
> women ARE human, whether you like it or not.
>
> As much as you hate periods, how do you think they
> feel about boners, or even dicks in general? Yes,
> periods are somewhat disgusting but think of their
> point of view, sucking some fat, veiny cock. It
> looks pretty disgusting.
>
> Women are not toys, nor garbage. They are human
> beings, very much like men. There are downsides to
> them, but so are there downsides to men.
>
> The whole thing about rape being legalized and a
> great idea, FUCK NO. Poor defenseless young girls
> get forced to have sex and get pregnant because
> some fat, obnoxious, loner guy couldn't get his
> own girlfriend. It's disgusting and terrible,
> leaving a young girl to care for a baby, or kill
> her when she had a life to live.
>
> Respect women, and maybe you might actually get
> one to love you, instead of rotting in prison
> after you attempt rape, dickwad.

zz
Attachments:
Yall_nggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

Posted by: Here I am.... ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:51PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> women are stupid and they never have anything
> smart or important or funny to say, so they should
> just shut the fuck up and bake a fucking pie. It
> should be legal to rape them. Women should not be
> allowed to vote because they're so stupid they
> don't even know how to pull the handle on the
> voting machine (shut the fuck up, don't tell me
> there's no handle on the voting machine or that
> there's no such thing as a voting machine, I've
> never voted). Women should just shut their dumb
> fat mouths and be quiet all the time. And when
> they start to bleed from their pussies, they
> should be forced to go out into the woods and stay
> the fuck there until they stop bleeding from their
> dirty pussies. It's disgusting to me that women
> bleed for a week out of every month from their
> pussies and we all act like that's okay. It's not
> okay. It's gross. So shut the fuck up, bake a god
> damned pie, suck my dick, and .do my laundry.
> That's what women should do.

....rocked ya like a hurricane, brutha.
Attachments:
wallpaper-1234853-1.jpg

Posted by: Oh So True ()
Date: January 21, 2013 12:15AM

most women are stupid bitches, with an attitude problem.

Date: January 21, 2013 01:59AM

Oh So True Wrote:
> most women are stupid bitches, with an attitude
> problem.

i agree.

most women are stupid.... and so are most men.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 21, 2013 02:09AM

Does this look high mileage? I purchased her from a Dutch ship captain....

-
Attachments:
1358568393611.jpg

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 21, 2013 02:12AM

Id tag it

Date: January 21, 2013 03:46AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Id tag it

so you'd have sex with a vagina....just a vagina..... without a person attached?

Posted by: Anastaia ()
Date: February 14, 2013 05:12AM

I would have to agree and respect Mr. Misery for writing this. I agree, we woman are pretty worthless. We are parasites to men and once we fulfill our instincts of getting children, you are on your own and you are still paying our deeds our vagina's did. At a young age my clit was removed and I am thankful. It stopped me from becoming such a sex driven slut with no brain. Now men are my masters and are the ones who do my thinking. I can't understand why more women aren't treated like this and taken control of. We are too irrational to think on our own.

Posted by: clueless and clitless ()
Date: February 14, 2013 05:14AM

Anastaia Wrote:
> I would have to agree and respect Mr. Misery for
> writing this. I agree, we woman are pretty
> worthless. We are parasites to men and once we
> fulfill our instincts of getting children, you are
> on your own and you are still paying our deeds our
> vagina's did. At a young age my clit was removed
> and I am thankful. It stopped me from becoming
> such a sex driven slut with no brain. Now men are
> my masters and are the ones who do my thinking. I
> can't understand why more women aren't treated
> like this and taken control of. We are too
> irrational to think on our own.

anon alias post

Posted by: Tonan ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:27PM

Everything said in this post is a lie.

Posted by: Alrighty then ()
Date: March 10, 2013 03:07AM

Soooooooo........u r say'n this about ur mother, also?

Posted by: MGFunk ()
Date: May 09, 2013 08:13PM

I just wanted to throw my two fucking cents in.

I fucking hate men. Every single one of them. They are a waste of human space and flesh. They kill, rape and destroy anything and everything that is around them.

This ENTIRE world is fucked because men think they are so fucking smart and try to run shit, but they just fight amongst other "men" and in the process end up killing hundreds of innocent women and children.

If all men would fucking die, I would be one happy fucking bitch, I tell ya.

Anyway, men...fuck off, you are all retarded no matter how much of a "woman advocate" you say you are. Fucking liars. If you were women advocates, you'd kill yourselves and let the world live in peace and harmony.

Fuck you, if you don't like my comment. I don't give a fuck-

Oh..and one more thing....men never grow up, because they are all fucking mentally retarded and fucked up from realizing that without women, they'd be dead- Losers-

Posted by: Since You Spoke Up... ()
Date: May 09, 2013 08:28PM

OK, you've got that off your chest. Now get your fucking ass in the kitchen and fix my dinner, bitch! Shut your mouth and bring me a beer, and afterwards you're going to suck me off and swallow while I watch the game.

After I head to bed, you damn well better iron my shirt so it's fresh for me in the morning. And my shoes need polished.

Posted by: MGCunt ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:21PM

I just wanted to throw my two fucking cents in.

I fucking hate men. Every single one of them. They are a waste of human space and flesh. They kill, rape and destroy anything and everything that is around them, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

This ENTIRE world is fucked because men think they are so fucking smart and try to run shit, but they just fight amongst other "men" and in the process end up killing hundreds of innocent women and children, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

If all men would fucking die, I would be one happy fucking bitch, I tell ya, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

Anyway, men...fuck off, you are all retarded no matter how much of a "woman advocate" you say you are. Fucking liars. If you were women advocates, you'd kill yourselves and let the world live in peace and harmony, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

Fuck you, if you don't like my comment. I don't give a fuck, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

Oh..and one more thing....men never grow up, because they are all fucking mentally retarded and fucked up from realizing that without women, they'd be dead- Losers, Because I am an angry,fat,ugly cunt.

Posted by: Numbers. ()
Date: May 10, 2013 12:27AM

eesh wrote:
> At a young age my clit was removed
> and I am thankful. It stopped me from becoming
> such a sex driven slut with no brain.

You sound pretty. Do you have a penis?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 10, 2013 12:30AM

Fuck off Alias.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: May 10, 2013 12:44AM

MGFunk Wrote:
> I just wanted to throw my two fucking cents in.
>
> I fucking hate men. Every single one of them. They
> are a waste of human space and flesh. They kill,
> rape and destroy anything and everything that is
> around them.
>
> This ENTIRE world is fucked because men think they
> are so fucking smart and try to run shit, but they
> just fight amongst other "men" and in the process
> end up killing hundreds of innocent women and
> children.
>
> If all men would fucking die, I would be one happy
> fucking bitch, I tell ya.
>
> Anyway, men...fuck off, you are all retarded no
> matter how much of a "woman advocate" you say you
> are. Fucking liars. If you were women advocates,
> you'd kill yourselves and let the world live in
> peace and harmony.
>
> Fuck you, if you don't like my comment. I don't
> give a fuck-
>
> Oh..and one more thing....men never grow up,
> because they are all fucking mentally retarded and
> fucked up from realizing that without women,
> they'd be dead- Losers-

Men have made every major advance in the history of human endeavor. If you can't accept that fact, you're a waste of space. Also, taking out your anger at your ex-husband on all men is extremist.

Posted by: Numbers. ()
Date: May 10, 2013 03:12AM

eesh Wrote:
> Fuck off Alias.

eesh......you're my friend, my bosom buddy, my disgusting porn freak ally, but don't talk to Alias like that.

I like Alias; she has that certain je ne sais quoi about her that I find rather exciting in straight white women who enjoy busting my large fictitious balls.

Apologize.....

Date: May 10, 2013 04:22AM

Yeah, apologize, eesh.

Posted by: up on the downstroke ()
Date: May 10, 2013 04:48AM

Hey Alias, how you doing man?

Posted by: jimsc ()
Date: May 14, 2013 04:03AM

i agree, woman are money hungry lost whores, especially if they live in Pickens Sc

Posted by: sicko! ()
Date: May 14, 2013 04:11AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Id tag it

You'd "tag" your mom and sister.

Posted by: IHAVENONAME ()
Date: August 06, 2013 06:19PM

ALL OF YOU THAT AID WOMEN ARE GARBAGE AND THEIR PUSSIES ARE GARBAGE SOUND STUPID. THAT'S THE SAME PUSSY ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE DYING FOR , FIGHTING OVER , WISH YOU COULD HAVE EVERYNIGHT. WOMEN DIDN'T ASK FOR PERIODS , THAT'S HOW THEY WERE BORN IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. THE SAME WOMEN ARE YOUR MOTHERS AUNTS SISTERS GRANDMOTHERS. I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T CALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY WHORES. IF NOT FOR THOSE "NASTY" PERIODS NONE OF YOU WOULD BE HERE.

Posted by: Ain't makin itself ()
Date: August 06, 2013 06:37PM

IHAVENONAME Wrote:
> ALL OF YOU THAT AID WOMEN ARE GARBAGE AND THEIR
> PUSSIES ARE GARBAGE SOUND STUPID. THAT'S THE SAME
> PUSSY ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE DYING FOR , FIGHTING
> OVER , WISH YOU COULD HAVE EVERYNIGHT. WOMEN
> DIDN'T ASK FOR PERIODS , THAT'S HOW THEY WERE BORN
> IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. THE SAME WOMEN ARE YOUR
> MOTHERS AUNTS SISTERS GRANDMOTHERS. I'M SURE YOU
> WOULDN'T CALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY WHORES. IF
> NOT FOR THOSE "NASTY" PERIODS NONE OF YOU WOULD BE
> HERE.

STFU and make my dinner bitch.

Posted by: dgf ()
Date: August 30, 2013 12:14PM

i agree with you on how women are not as good in anything as mens. They should be doing domestic things like having childrens and cleaning the house if that is what you mean by making a fucking pie. Also women should not be given to much power because they will ruin the econmy. But what you said about about raping them is kind of too much. Not only would the girl fuck you up the husband would beat the shit out of you.

Posted by: mefg66uhfvb ()
Date: September 16, 2013 08:05PM

may i remind u all that you CAME from a woman

Posted by: HugeAreolas ()
Date: September 17, 2013 11:52AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> why do women think they're so great. What's so
> awesome about them. Why do I have to prove to them
> that I'm awesome. Why don't they have to prove to
> me why THEY'RE awesome. What makes you so awesome.
> Sell yourself to me.

The White people invented respecting women. That's why White women feel entitled more than any other women.

Posted by: Aliena ()
Date: October 05, 2013 12:43PM

Wow.
I never knew men were such idiots.
By the way doll, you should get a better vocabulary. I know 3 year old girls who speak better than you ever will.
You need to learn that without women you would not exist neither would every other man in the world.
So be quiet and calm down before you get arrested.
Though you really should be arrested for being so sexist.
Also little children can see these things.
Poor me. I'm only 13... I've been mentally scarred by a few of these images...

Posted by: SFB ()
Date: October 05, 2013 03:04PM

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. You've told her twice already!

Posted by: Perfecto ()
Date: October 05, 2013 05:20PM

FC Palermo Wrote:
> 'if i ever had a wife'
>
> you never will, you worthless slob. no woman will
> ever dream of wasting her life with you.
>
> add children, buying a home, having a worthy
> career, contributing to society, making real
> friends and posessing dignity to the 'never have'
> list as well.

Plus 100000000000. Nail on the head!

Posted by: fuckball ()
Date: October 16, 2013 11:27PM

balls

Posted by: Wut ()
Date: October 19, 2013 02:21PM

Lols if everybody thought like that nobody would be around cuz women gave birth to all of us and if everybody's gutless enough to vent out their anger on their gf or wife they'd do the same to the child and kill the child too. Thus the human race would go extinct. Besides what makes you think your wife or gf will stay around if you treat her like that? She'd probably kill herself first or leave.

Posted by: Wut ()
Date: October 19, 2013 03:16PM

I feel sorry honestly. Perhaps a woman you loved abandoned you or left you with little to no love. Years of bitterness built up and you pushed away anyone who tried to help.ESPECIALLY women, for how can you trust these vile beings when that one woman that was the most important to you left? Rather then blaming yourself for locking yourself away in your own misery you blamed others for not giving you the attention you never earned. You beat any woman who didn't do it your way because you were too gutless to beat a man instead whom you knew would fight back. But what has that left you with? NOTHING.But nobody says you need a woman in your life to be happy. So go,live your life and be happy, and die knowing how much you made others suffer for your own good. See how many will grieve for your death.

Date: October 28, 2013 04:40PM

Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright....

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam
Come on and slam, if you wanna jam

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Party people in the house lets go
It's your boy "Jayski" a'ight so
Pass that thing and watch me flex
Behind my back, you know what's next
To the jam, all in your face
Wassup, just feel the bass
Drop it, rock it, down the room
Shake it, quake it, space KABOOM...
Just work that body, work that body
Make sure you don't hurt nobody
Get wild and lose your mind
Take this thing into over-time
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
C'mon y'all get on the floor
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Wave your hands in the air if you feel fine
We're gonna take it into overtime
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon it's time to get hyped say "Hoop there it is"
C'mon all the fellas say "Hoop there it is"
C'mon one time for the ladies say "Hoop there it is"
Now all the fellas say "Hoop there it is"
C'mon and run, baby run
C'mon, C'mon, do it, run baby run
Yeah, you want a hoop...so shoot, baby shoot
C'mon and slam, and welcome to the jam
C'mon and slam, if you wanna jam

Slam, Bam, Thank you ma'am
Get on the floor and jam
It's the QCD on the microphone
Girl you got me in the zone
C'mon, C'mon and start the game
Break it down, tell me your name
We the team, I'm the coach
Let's dance all night from coast to coast
Just slide, from left to right
Just slide, yourself the night
QCD, drop the base
3-point-1 all in your face
Jam on it, let's have some fun
Jam on it, One on One
You run the hole and I run the "D"
So C'mon baby just jam for me

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: i will hurt you ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:40PM

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: hahahaha ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:41PM

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: hahahahhahahaha ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:42PM

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: hjaahahaa ()

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: hahahahaahahaahahahaha ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:43PM

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Posted by: fight me douchecanoe ()

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright....

Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey you, watcha gonna do
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
So hey, let's go a'ight

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:

Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright...

C'mon and run, baby run

Get on the floor and jam
QCD, drop the base
Jam on it, One on One

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

Hey ladies!
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop?
"NO!"
Y'all wanna know why?
"Why?"
Cuz it's a Slam Jam

Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"NO!

Posted by: hahahhhhhhah ()

Just sit right there

I don't think so

I just got here

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there

Posted by: hahaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:44PM

Just sit right there

I don't think so

I just got here

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there

Posted by: lfdspfe;l;paf ()

Just sit right there

I don't think so

I just got here

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there

Posted by: skl;lsf;d ()

Just sit right there

I don't think so

I just got here

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there

Posted by: <> ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:46PM

STEVE: Oh, Ok, so to play Blue's clues... we gotta find a...
KIDS: Pawprint!
STEVE: Right 'cause that's the first...
KIDS: Clue!
STEVE: Yeah! And then we put it in our notebook
'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues......
We gotta find another pawprint...
That's the second clue!
We put it in our notebook 'cause they're who's clues? Blue's clues...
blues clues!
We gotta find the last pawprint,
That's the third clue! We put it in our
notebook 'cause they're Blue's clues... who's
clues? Blue's clues! You know what to do!
Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink!
Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time,
We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
STEVE: Ok... it's clue time!

Posted by: lsd;psff ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:46PM

Are you ready kids "Aye Aye Captain"
I Can't hear you "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Ohh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob squarepants"
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
"Spongebob Squarepants"
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

Date: October 28, 2013 04:47PM

Ohh...
"Spongebob squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

Date: October 28, 2013 04:47PM

It's not easy having yourself a good time
Greasing up those bets and betters
Watching out they don't four-letter
Fuck and kiss you both at the same time
Smells-like something I've forgotten
Curled up died and now it's rotten

I'm not a gangster tonight
Don't want to be a bad guy
I'm just a loner baby
And now you're gotten in my way

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride

It's a bitch convincing people to like you
If I stop now call me a quitter
If lies were cats you'd be a litter
Pleasing everyone isn't like you
Dancing jigs until I'm crippled
Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled

I've got to hand it to you
You've played by all the same rules
It takes the truth to fool me
And now you've made me angry

I can't decide
No wonder why
We're going for a ride

Oh I could throw you in the lake
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I wont deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
Oh I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why

I can't decide
No wonder why
We're going for a ride

Posted by: hard ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:48PM

here is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself,
There is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself,
There is nothing you can DO that I have not already done to myself,
Oh no, there is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself!

Never wanted to dance with nobody, not you!
Never wanted to dance with nobody but you,
Never wanted to dance with nobody but you--
wouldn't take "no" for an answer, you fucking bitch!

Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't ever be--
Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't let me go! (don't let me go)
I am too cool for the second...GRADE!
I'm amazed!
I'm afraid!
I am too cool for the second..GRADE!
There is nothing!--
You can do!--
That I have not already done to myself...HEY!

No, there is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself!

Be nice!
Be nice to me--
Don't ever be,
Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't let me go (don't let me go)
I am too cool for the second..GRADE!
I'm amazed!
I'm afraid!
I am too cool for the second...GRADE!
There is nothing...
You can do...
That I have not already done to myself...
Hey... hey... hey... hey...

Posted by: fdsf ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:49PM

Ohh...
"Spongebob squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAH
Attachments:
tumblr_moak84hC1v1qlgfn1o1_500.png

Posted by: marikaite chikyuu ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:49PM

Nee Nee PAPA
WAIN wo choudai
Nee Nee MAMA
Nee Nee MAMA
Mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no
Ano aji ga wasurerarenain da

Hey, hey Papa!
Give me wine!
Hey, hey Mama!
Hey, hey Mama!
The bolognese that I ate before,
I cannot forget the taste!

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

Draw a circle, that's the Earth
I am Hetalia!

Marukaite chikyuu
JITTO mite chikyuu
Hyotto shite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

Look closely, that's the Earth
Might that be the Earth
I am Hetalia

Aa hitofude de mieru subarashii sekai
Nagagutsu de kanpai da HETALIA

Ah, with the single swipe of a paintbrush, a wonderful world can be seen
With our boots, let's make a toast! Hetalia!

Ah onakasuita ore PASUTA ga tabetainaa

Ah, I'm hungry. I want to eat pasta!

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

I am Hetalia!

Marukaite chikyuu
Hatto shite chikyuu
Funzori kaette chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

Start with the Earth
rather than step on the Earth
I am Hetalia!

Aa hitoyude de nakeru shiawase no RESHIPI
(men wa ARUDENTE)
Yume no CHAKKU zenkai da HETALIA

Oh recipe, with a single boil, I shed tears of joy
(The noodles are al dente!)
The zipper of dreams is fully opening! Hetalia!

HEIHEI FRATELLO PASUTA wo choudai
tsuide ni SORELLA yude toite kudasai
OIOI NONNO hewa ga ee wa
HAIHAI BAMBINO (boku no tame deshuka)
guigui papa WAIN mo choudai

Hey, hey fratello! Give me pasta!
By the way, sorella, please put on the boil
Hey, hey Nonno, I am at peace
Hi, hi bambino! (For me?)
Guigui, Papa, swallow some wine

nee nee MAMA
nee nee MAMA
mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no
ano aji ga wasurerarenainda

Hey, hey Mama
Hey, hey Mama!

HETALIA HETALIA
HETARE HETALIA

Hetalia! Hetalia!
Clumsy Hetalia

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

I am Hetalia!

aa sekaijuu ni nemuru shiawase no RESHIPI
nagagutsu de tanken da HETALIA

Ah, in this sleepy world is a recipe for happiness
With our boots, let's go explore! Hetalia!

Posted by: hella ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:50PM

Nee Nee PAPA
WAIN wo choudai
Nee Nee MAMA
Nee Nee MAMA
Mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no
Ano aji ga wasurerarenain da

Hey, hey Papa!
Give me wine!
Hey, hey Mama!
Hey, hey Mama!

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

I am Hetalia!

Marukaite chikyuu
JITTO mite chikyuu
Hyotto shite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

Look closely, that's the Earth
Might that be the Earth
I am Hetalia

Ah onakasuita ore PASUTA ga tabetainaa

Ah, I'm hungry. I want to eat pasta!

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

I am Hetalia!

Marukaite chikyuu
Hatto shite chikyuu
Funzori kaette chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

Start with the Earth
rather than step on the Earth
I am Hetalia!

Aa hitoyude de nakeru shiawase no RESHIPI
(men wa ARUDENTE)
Yume no CHAKKU zenkai da HETALIA

Oh recipe, with a single boil, I shed tears of joy
(The noodles are al dente!)
The zipper of dreams is fully opening! Hetalia!

HEIHEI FRATELLO PASUTA wo choudai
tsuide ni SORELLA yude toite kudasai
OIOI NONNO hewa ga ee wa
HAIHAI BAMBINO (boku no tame deshuka)
guigui papa WAIN mo choudai

Hey, hey fratello! Give me pasta!
By the way, sorella, please put on the boil
Hey, hey Nonno, I am at peace
Hi, hi bambino! (For me?)
Guigui, Papa, swallow some wine

nee nee MAMA
nee nee MAMA
mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no
ano aji ga wasurerarenainda

Hey, hey Mama
Hey, hey Mama!

HETALIA HETALIA
HETARE HETALIA

Hetalia! Hetalia!
Clumsy Hetalia

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku HETALIA

I am Hetalia!

aa sekaijuu ni nemuru shiawase no RESHIPI
nagagutsu de tanken da HETALIA

Ah, in this sleepy world is a recipe for happiness
With our boots, let's go explore! Hetalia!

Posted by: yooooooo ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:51PM

haha, have fun with your spam you fucking prick

Date: October 28, 2013 04:53PM

And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there

When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood

But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow

I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there

Read more: Will Smith - Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Theme Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Posted by: yoooooooooooo ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:53PM

have fun with your spam and i'll be glad to see you rot in hell, you close-minded, sexist, ignorant pieces of shit.

Posted by: hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:54PM

Ohh...
"Spongebob squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

Posted by: disgusting pricks ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:56PM

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
MAYBE YOU’RE MY LOVE

Kizukeba itsu de mo soba ni iru keredo
Honto wa kirai? Suki? Mousou na no?

Jibun no kimochi ga kuria ni mietara
Redii de mo hosuto de mo kamawanai yo

Suki ni natteku riyuu wa minna
Chigau yo ne kedo MAYBE YOU’RE MY LOVE

Aitai ima yasashii kimi ni sakura kissu tokimeitara ranman koishi yo
Mirai yori mo ima ga kanjin uruwashi haru no koi wa hanasaku otome no bigaku

Tatoeba atashi no mada shiranai kimi
Mitsukete mitai kedo kowaku mo aru

Denimu ni furiru ni kajuaru ni chaina
Au tabi shichihenge kakugo asobe

Tsugitsugi hiraku ai no tobira wa
Suriru mansai danzen koshi yo

Isogashikute surechigau hi mo sakura kissu setsunai hodo ranman koi desu
Yowai toko mo uketomeaou fureau ai wa muteki sakasou futari wa shuyaku

Mabushii sora ni makenai omoide tsukurou ima

Danzen koishi yo

Aitai ima yasashii kimi ni sakura kissu tokimeitara ranman koishi yo
Mirai yori mo ima ga kanjin uruwashi haru no koi wa hanasaku otome no bigaku YEAH
Hanasaku otome no bigaku

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
MAYBE YOU’RE MY LOVE
Attachments:
tumblr_moak84hC1v1qlgfn1o1_500.png

Posted by: shingeki no i dont give a fuck ()
Date: October 28, 2013 04:56PM

dickdickindickland@hotmail.com

come fight me dicks,

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.