HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:31AM

I could file for divorce, but am scared of the repercussions. What can I do to make his life so miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bestwestern!!! ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:35AM

Smear yourself in feces and urinate in his mouth.
Pull on his colon until it comes out
Make him give you an Alaskan fire dragon.


That might get him to stay though!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:39AM

Tell him you've contracted equine herpes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Idea guy ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:46AM

have sex with me, we'll video tape it and "hied" it somewhere in the house where he'll surely find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:47AM

Got a better idea.....Don't shower =down there= for a month. Dont shave either...

Then have sex with Idea guy and Meeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:53AM

The point is to get him to leave me with MY dignity intact...I want him fall for a younger woman, turn gay or get arrested for something of his own doing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:55AM

Have sex with Bill Clinton? Everyone seems to get famous from doing that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: CuntPunt ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:56AM

Another fucking whore.......heres an idea, kill YOURSELF bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: are u? ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:56AM

Are you hot? Why doesn't he want to go? Are you cheating? What area do you live in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:01AM

Are you convenient to a Metro station?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:04AM

He is the worst husband in the world and I'm sorry I ever married him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: § ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:04AM

What repercussions? If you can't talk to him, just move out, find another place to live and hire an attorney. -§

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:05AM

Or live with the attorney........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:12AM

He is a very very jealous man, with a temper out of control. I can't even walk down the street with him because he'll pick a fight with each man that passes me. My friends refuse to be in the same room with him. Over the past 7 years he has grown into a big lazy mean slob with no sign of improvement or willingness to make it better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:26AM

start being a bitch to him, tell him you want to go out with your friends all the time (which works because they don't want to be around him)..

all this away time will make a jelous mind think you're cheating...

deny it, but at the same time say "what if i was"

get him to hit you.. divorce him for that, and since you're the victim, there shouldnt be too many reprocussions..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:27AM

Start shopping at Tysons II - often.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:33AM

yes good point.. also spend all his money...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bob ()
Date: January 04, 2008 12:37PM

End it now and kill yourself. Nothing wrong with starting over fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 04, 2008 12:39PM

bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> End it now and kill yourself. Nothing wrong with
> starting over fresh.


Then she might be reincarnated as a grasshopper or other insect. Then her husband may step on her.... Talk about adding insult to injury!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: dcmad ()
Date: January 04, 2008 12:46PM

I may be able to help. Do you think if somenoe seduced him, and began an affairs with him, that they could either convince him to leave you or arrange to have him get caught so you have a good excuse to leave him.

I am serious..let me know if you might be interested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:06PM

ITRADE you forgot GRAVIS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:32PM

Hey Bob, You sound like my husband...destined for divorce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: r u? ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:38PM

well, are you hot or not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: r u? ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:42PM

you expect us to give advice without all of the facts.... Yes this does matter, are you hot or not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: IMMTK ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:50PM

Yes, this is a very critical question before we can continue. The following questions will dictate any further advice:

1) Bust size
2) Hip size
3) Shaved, trimmed, or chewbaccaesque
4) Do you go "Greek"
5) Do you supplement your protein intake

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: AJ ()
Date: January 04, 2008 01:55PM

Play Meade Skelton cds all day long that will drive him out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: r u? ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:05PM

I never understood what

4) Do you go "Greek" Means?

I have always wondered please share I am interested....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:08PM

I believe that would mean - up the butt....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: r u? ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:10PM

That hilarious,


I ha dno idea, thank you I actually just thought it meant people who don't like greek people, Why does it mean that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:14PM

I think it has something to do with the fact that in both Greek and Roman days (read: 2,000 years ago), there was a fair amount of latent homosexuality among the upper classes. Given it probably exists in most societies, but there was a certain pride in both societies in not only having a hot wife, but also a nice, cute boy on the side. Mind you, that in these societies, the givers were NEVER perceived as receivers. I say latent as it was know, but not too often publicly demonstrated. Making it too public was somewhat frowned upon.

Some will undoubtedly say its because greek women are so fucking ugly, that you could never do them face to face. But, 1) I have seen some very hot greek women and 2) you can still go Greek face to face....



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2008 02:20PM by ITRADE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: chihuahuamom ()
Date: January 04, 2008 02:57PM

He is a very very jealous man, with a temper out of control.

I'm just curious if all that has responded with snide remarks has ever considered that this person might really need help, that this is a cry for help????? She mentions that the man is very jealous and has a temper out of control, did any of you think to ask if she is being beaten and abused????

Madwife....
Has he physically abused you or verbally abused you? Do you have any children involved in this relationship? if so how old are they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 03:40PM

Sorry don't have much time to type. No he has not physically abused me, but tells me I'm lucky he doesn't. Verbal abuse: yes. We have one child, whom he his very strict with, but not to the degree he is with me.

AM I hot? It really doesn't matter since you will never meet me. But probably not hot by American standards. I'm not tall and blonde...just a petite Asian woman.

Thanks, chihuauhua mom, I tend to ignore the idiots on here...I just scroll right over them because they remind me of my husband!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: madwife ()
Date: January 04, 2008 03:47PM

ok he left again. Put it this way, my husband is just like the guy in that movie The Waitress. To the T!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: chihuahuamom ()
Date: January 04, 2008 04:26PM

Madwife...
Do you have any family in the area that you can go to? and are they aware of how you feel and are being treated? If he is screaming and threatening you in front of the child, it really is best to get not only yourself but the child out of that situation. It doesnt sound like a healthy relationship and certainly not one that a child should be subjected to, as what your child see's in this man, will scar the child for life.
I know that saying to leave is an easy thing but in all reality it is very difficult unless you have a strong support system with family that are willing to help you.
If your truly wanting out of this relationship and feel threatened, then I would start by talking with family about helping you and your child get out, I would also consider contacting a family/divorce attorney.
Also make sure that you write EVERYTHING down, with dates, times and places that he screams, threatens, or does whatever he does. This will play a huge role if need be in the future for information on his actions.

I hope some of this information helps you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: here ya go ()
Date: January 04, 2008 04:35PM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?


My guess is that you already have someone else in mind that you want to be with. But, that is besides the point. There are a few things you can do to drive him away (that does not involve sleeping with other men):

1) poor personal hygiene;
2) rapid and excessive weight gain;
3) irresponsible and devestating financial decisions (running up credit card bills very quickly, etc.);
4) denying him physical contact (although this is considered constructive abandonment on your part);
5) not doing any share of your housework;
6) staying out late at night;
7) leaving the toilet seat up (oh wait, that only pisses off women)

good luck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Tricki ()
Date: January 04, 2008 04:43PM

Madwife,

You should try to get some inexpensive legal advice about this. Try the Women's Center in Vienna. They can help you and your son or at least direct you to some counseling. I highly recommendn a book called Divorce Dirty Tricks and read up and educate yourself too.
I wish you luck.

Trickie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: January 04, 2008 05:15PM

-



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2009 09:34AM by Expensive Jeans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gyro Class Zero's ()
Date: January 04, 2008 05:17PM

Gain 100 Lbs and stop having sex with him and or cut off his penis and throw it out of your car window into a vacant lot peggy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: chihuahuamom ()
Date: January 04, 2008 05:25PM

Madwife...
I also mean to suggest that you buy an inexpensive microcassette recorder, something small enough to fit in your pocket, purse or hide somewhere that is voice activated, so that during his screaming and threatening rants the recorder picks it up. This too can come in handy if need be later on. First and foremost though is to make sure that your child is safe and not subjected to this. Trickie gave you a great place to start at too, I would take her advice as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: scarred ()
Date: January 04, 2008 05:54PM

I am not kidding when i say I am scarred for life. I wish every day my mother left my father. I am the only sibling that is successful and married. Yet everyday I spend a good 6 - 9 hours thinking about how different and better and more fulfilling my life could have been if i didn't have to spend every day of 19 years overcoming mental and physical obstacles. My siblings did not overcome them. Yet i wonder if I am happier than them, even though i should be. I was horribly abused by my father; it took years to deprogram in fact years after i am still deprograming. The time spent deprograming only makes me feel like i was neglected by my Mother as she played some victim role and still does. She is still with him and my hatred grows immensly for her every day. My wife understands but it is ad to her. I don't want either of my parents around my kids, if for only reason to take joy away from them i don't feel they deserve, let alone the fact they will fuck them up too.

Fact is my unhappiness as a child affects decisions i make today. I consider my whole nuclear family experience as the worst thing that ever happened to me and a major speed bump in my life. I am so jealous of any one i know that didn't have to deal with what i did.

Pardon me when I don't have that much sympathy or understanding for what you may be going through. Frankly I believe your are only going through it because you go home there every day. You want to leave, leave. You either do or you don't. Stay too long and your kid will grow up to hate you too....


If you need some counselor for an ego boost and help with a plan than that's what you do tomorrow. Sorry I am a dick. But trust me the truth hurts everyday...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 04, 2008 07:57PM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?


why not just leave him?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: hey nw ()
Date: January 04, 2008 08:57PM

That guy is hot... I especially like the part where you can't see his dick...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Scarred is such a fag ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:22PM

Get over it you big girl......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: scarred ()
Date: January 04, 2008 10:49PM

you really have no clue

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bender ()
Date: January 04, 2008 11:58PM

The Greeks and Romans did not keep "a boy on the side" they only had a wide stance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ej alert ()
Date: January 05, 2008 01:31AM

ej alert.....ej alert.......ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert

Sounds like Expensive Jeans. He really needs help,this is a cry for attention!!!

chihuahuamom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm just curious if all that has responded with
snide remarks has ever considered that this person
might really need help, that this is a cry for
help?????

ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert.....ej alert

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 05, 2008 08:18AM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AM I hot? It really doesn't matter since you will
> never meet me. But probably not hot by American
> standards. I'm not tall and blonde...just a petite
> Asian woman.

since when do americans not like petite asian women?

thats why navy guys stationed in japan always came back with a wife...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 05, 2008 08:36AM

scarred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you really have no clue



fine, check into a hotel, get a restraining order and file for divorce and have your lawyer deliver the papers. he doesnt need to know what hotel you are at. getting custody of your kid should be a snap if what you say is true.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 05, 2008 10:11AM

different person gravis, but true none the less

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 05, 2008 11:26AM

bdimag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> different person gravis, but true none the less


strategery.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: pmn ()
Date: January 05, 2008 11:27AM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?


The only repercussion would be a divorce. If you want the name of a good divorce lawyer, send me a private message.
madwife is the only one I care to hear from, please.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2008 01:25PM by pmn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 05, 2008 01:00PM

pmn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> madwife is the only one I care to hear from,
> please.


then you may have made a big mistake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: January 05, 2008 03:04PM

fart

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: the answer ()
Date: January 07, 2008 01:54PM

Just be yourself!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Bo ()
Date: January 07, 2008 01:56PM

Introduce him to Ferfux. No man can resist his girly ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: rev.stacks ()
Date: January 08, 2008 04:53PM

why don't you use hire a hot young nanny?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: salannb ()
Date: July 25, 2012 09:11AM

i tried that for 14 years it doesnt work you have to split up the hard way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: July 25, 2012 10:58AM

Bang a black dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: July 25, 2012 11:20AM

Stop dressing like a whore. Stop rationing out the poon. Get off your ass and cook for once. Clean up ya nasty bitch!! Hang out with decent friends, not sluts...your association is very important. You are married, not in college. Respect him. Let him know he has no reason to worry.

DO these things and you won't have to end your marriage.


THE END

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: July 25, 2012 12:02PM

You married an asian man, i just dont see anyway out of this for you. Those dudes just tick differently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: disapoint ()
Date: July 25, 2012 02:54PM

Damn.. I was hoping this thread would have a pic of the OP :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Just Wondering ()
Date: July 25, 2012 03:05PM

Wonder what ever happened with OP? Petite Asian women are very hot! So much more feminine than obese Americans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Ivy Bigbee ()
Date: July 25, 2012 05:10PM

Tell him to read this post. You're a good for nothing piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 05:53PM

By having 10 guys fuck you at once.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: read above ()
Date: July 25, 2012 06:58PM

if you are white the other posts on here can help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: July 25, 2012 07:04PM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?


Get fat(ter), be a bitch (bitchier), spend (more) money but don't work (work less than you already do), get a (more) obnoxious friend and have her around ALL THE TIME. Make sure she's got a short haircut. Really short. Buy a dog "together". Stop putting out (kinda goes without saying). You're welcome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 25, 2012 07:13PM

Disaappear in Annandale. Once you blend in with your people, he'll never be able to tell you apart. You guys all look alike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: July 25, 2012 11:10PM

Funniest thing I've ever read on FU - "chewbaccaesque." Nice one, IMMTK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: whore ()
Date: July 25, 2012 11:14PM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Good bye whore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Whore ()
Date: July 25, 2012 11:17PM

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Love is stronger than hate ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:30AM

^^^^^^Obviously an abusive person. And broken too.



Madwife:

So far you've received good advice from only 1 or 2 people here, but as one who grew up with an abusive father and whose mother finally left with the help of good friends, I agree that the Women's Center might be helpful. Also, do you have any friends who might be helpful? I'm guessing you do not have family who is able or inclined to help or you might have already thought to turn to them. But where there is a will, there is a way. Your child might be helped by a school counselor. I hope your culture does not keep you from reaching out to get support that is available. There is no shame in protecting yourself--and your child--from abuse. Abuse is wrong; it is a violation of one's marriage vows and of basic human decency. You deserve better--everyone does.


Scarred:

I understand your pain and anger--believe me, it is all too familiar to me, and I see myself in you--but I may be a little further along in my healing, so I find my anger receding. The main point I want to make is this: Please don't lose hope that you can heal further. Clearly, a big part of what's holding you back is the anger at your mother, who failed to protect you as an enabler of your father's abusive behavior. Several things have helped me that I'll share in case this helps you--the first is raising my own children with unconditional love and no abuse. Sounds like you have the same opportunity. Another was volunteer work in which I encountered and came to better understand the mentality of many abused spouses; understanding the pathology isn't the same as excusing it, but it does help to see a dynamic more objectively. Finally, allowing your spouse to get close enough to be part of your healing may help promote it. I have been very open with my spouse and even my kids as they are mature enough to begin to grasp what it means to have a parent who fails to love you. In turn, they are very kind to kids whose families seem to be dysfunctional. Be a wounded healer; healing is something you can give even as you're getting it.

Finally, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that my faith in God hasn't sustained me. I hope you feel God's love in your life. I hope I have been an instrument of his peace here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Whore ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:35AM

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.


Sounds like your a fucking skank whore. Dont worry he'll dump you and keep all the money because you've probably cheated on him like the whore you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: LOVE ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:49AM

Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ on my right hand, Christ on my left...

Even you^^^^--especially you^^^^--can be forgiven.

Be still and know the voice of God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: laughable ()
Date: July 26, 2012 04:15AM

So it's come to this. Indoctrinated fool chanting foolspeak. First, madwife, if you hate your husband, DO THE RIGHT THING and initiate the divorce. Anything else is dishonest and you don't have the right to go behind his back. Unless the relationship is abusive.

But really, from a young man's perspective you sound like a horror story of a companion. But maybe he is too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 26, 2012 07:34AM

Geez...................do any of y'all ppl read the dates on these threads?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Curious in Virginia ()
Date: October 14, 2012 11:10PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geez...................do any of y'all ppl read
> the dates on these threads?

How do you find the time to raise 3? kids, cook the bacon, wash the clothes and post all day? Super mom!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: ronnie mund ()
Date: October 14, 2012 11:32PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geez...................do any of y'all ppl read
> the dates on these threads?


hey capt obvious, why are you responding to the post? fuck face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: James ()
Date: October 14, 2012 11:37PM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?


You could screw some of the better looking guys on this site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: screw eesh ()
Date: October 15, 2012 01:20AM

Invite eesh and meade over before your husband gets home from work. Star sucking, till he comes and walks in on you guys. Problem solved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: blackbeauty ()
Date: October 20, 2012 04:28AM

1. Ask him if hes cheating on you a thousand times..
(thats how i accidentally scared away this really sexy guys)

2. Get really paranoid

3. Act jealous of other women

4. Be really annoying

5. Be disgusting

6. Start a drinking problem...ehh dont get too serious.. lolll

7. Invite other men over

8. Cheat on him (pppl pik up others thoughts)

thats so mean tho i feel bad giving u ideas..

9. Tell him ur a lesbian now

10. Become really fat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Cant Miss ()
Date: October 20, 2012 10:27PM

Tell him you've been posting under the name Gordon Blvd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: The real BEH ()
Date: October 20, 2012 11:01PM

Stop sucking his dick, and just don't fuck him for a while. He'll find some skank soon and leave your sorry ass as you wish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 20, 2012 11:32PM

Hell, This started 4 years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: October 21, 2012 11:54AM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?

Take the bag off your head? Hahhaahahahhahahahha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Kee ()
Date: December 19, 2012 04:33AM

I am in the same situation. I was madly in love with my husband a couple of years ago and then he started calling me names, down grading me and started being really mean and angry all the time. I am now just as miserable as ever and do not know what to do. He is addicted to spending money and does not work. It is becoming hard for me to handle things. I have ended it multiple times but he always comes running back, charming me with how he will change...but never does. I am to the point where I dont want it anymore...i am falling out of love with him due to how he acts. I know that I can achieve more in my life without but am having a hard time leaving him because I feel sorry for him...he has nothing. Anyways, i hope things get better just remember that everything will be alright, even if you do leave him. There are plenty of men out there that are dying to have you, why not get the attention you deserve instead of wasting your life on some loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Fatty McPatty ()
Date: December 19, 2012 09:14AM

Become a fat fuck. No guy likes fat fucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: stephen ()
Date: December 19, 2012 09:37AM

Keep in mind you could lose your green card.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: AJester ()
Date: December 19, 2012 10:04AM

This is very simply accomplished by doing nothing whatsoever except continuing to act in such a cowardly manner. In fact, this technique--or perhaps anti-technique--has the added advantage of causing everyone else eventually to leave you as well, regardless of gender, with the possible exception of others who act in cowardice and dishonesty rather than responsibility. In order for this to work, you must avoid any shred of honesty in your life, especially with yourself. Always remember, your life circumstances are someone else's fault entirely. Problems are best solved by acting vengefully and deceitfully, as this will ensure--with at least 400% certainty--that there are never any repercussions for your actions.

Carry on.

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: divorce ()
Date: December 19, 2012 04:02PM

http://www.completecase.com/pricing

http://www.3stepdivorce.com/

http://www.divorcewriter.com/Prices.asp

Average price is $299. Get started. You will NEVER convince him to leave you, why should he if he has you as his gravy train?

Pack yo shit and hit the bricks. Men have done it for YEARS.

Options: ReplyQuote
my testimony
Posted by: sherry ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:45AM

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called sylvia,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr shiba of olotospellhome on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr shiba he said everything would be okay within 3 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try, what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr shiba is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr shiba a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr shiba is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr shiba private mail olotospellhome@yahoo.com dr shiba is the only one who can fix you your problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: DOH! ()
Date: November 05, 2013 07:12AM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is the worst husband in the world and I'm sorry
> I ever married him.


That can't be true! My wife already decided that was me, many years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Christina Cunningham ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:19PM

Why would you tell someone to do something like this what is wrong with you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: midwifebeenthere ()
Date: December 03, 2013 12:58AM

madwife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could file for divorce, but am scared of the
> repercussions. What can I do to make his life so
> miserable that he'll WANT to leave me? Ideas?

Have the nearest Vocelli franchise deliver a medium pepperoni and feta cheese pizza that you pay with cash every night.

And every morning position your still eye catching behind over his face and wake him up with a select fire mag full of pizza farts.

Either he's secretly a humiliation fetishist or you'll be hearing from his divorce lawyer soon.

Or taking a cue from John and Nikki Prank on YT, put some Liquid Ass in his mouthwash.

If motivating him to leave calls for sterner measures ... you've heard the folk witticism, "Who peed in your cornflakes this morning?" If need be, you did.

you're welcome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Michelephant ()
Date: December 10, 2013 11:46PM

Look like this:


.
Attachments:
michellephant1.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:33PM

.
Attachments:
AngryMonkey.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Easy Peasy ()
Date: December 11, 2013 01:34PM

"What can I do to make his life so miserable that he'll WANT to leave me"

Simple. Act like the typical Northern Virginia White Woman. He'll be gone in 60 seconds...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: That's a paddlin' ()
Date: December 11, 2013 11:58PM

You said he was mean, just nag him constantly about the stupidest shit imaginable(I'm presuming your a woman so you will have subconsciously stored a yottabyte worth of this sort of data)until he punches you in your fucking mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i got my husband back
Posted by: julia ()
Date: April 07, 2014 02:00PM

I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to prophet salifu on bringing my husband back to me,I was married for 9 years to my husband and all of a sudden, he started seeing another lady at work.he started hailing at me and he was abusive.. and he stop careing for me, but I still loved him with all my heart .the situation made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? i did not listen to her . i kept on hoping that my husband will come back home . after a month it got out of hand and my husband came back home to break the news to me that he want a divorce that he is getting married to the other lady .Hmmm it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad and depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and decieded to try to use spiritual means reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? I never thought in a million years that i will get my husband back to me a again. but I was proved wrong.after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are back together. Prophet salifu remained consistent and kind throughout and made the process unbelievable I am deeply satisfied and thankful .if in doubt you should email him at prophetsalifu@yahoo.com or prophetsalifu@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i got my husband back
Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: April 07, 2014 02:03PM

julia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just wanted to express my gratitude and
> appreciation to prophet salifu on bringing my
> husband back to me,I was married for 9 years to my
> husband and all of a sudden, he started seeing
> another lady at work.he started hailing at me and
> he was abusive.. and he stop careing for me, but I
> still loved him with all my heart .the situation
> made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so
> someone told me about trying spiritual means to
> get my husband back and introduced me to a spell
> caster? i did not listen to her . i kept on hoping
> that my husband will come back home . after a
> month it got out of hand and my husband came back
> home to break the news to me that he want a
> divorce that he is getting married to the other
> lady .Hmmm it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad
> and depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and
> decieded to try to use spiritual means
> reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all
> those things? I never thought in a million years
> that i will get my husband back to me a again. but
> I was proved wrong.after 2days, my husband came
> back and was pleading..he had realized his
> mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are
> back together. Prophet salifu remained consistent
> and kind throughout and made the process
> unbelievable I am deeply satisfied and thankful
> .if in doubt you should email him at
> prophetsalifu@yahoo.com or prophetsalifu@gmail.com

That's stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do I Get My Husband to Leave Me?
Posted by: Do this in front of him ()
Date: April 07, 2014 02:18PM

.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  **      **  **    **  **     ** 
    **     **     **  **  **  **   **  **   ***   *** 
    **     **     **  **  **  **    ****    **** **** 
    **     *********  **  **  **     **     ** *** ** 
    **     **     **  **  **  **     **     **     ** 
    **     **     **  **  **  **     **     **     ** 
    **     **     **   ***  ***      **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.