HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will today's excessive cell phone using teens and pre teens all be dropping dead from brain tumors 20 years from now?
Posted by: Very Concerned ()
Date: August 16, 2011 06:03PM

girl.jpg

In my opinion prolonged cell phone use is not a good thing. Especially 20+ years of it. My cousin's cell phone gets hotter than an oven and she still keeps on yapping on it.

Will today's excessive cell phone using teens and pre teens all be dropping dead from brain tumors 20 years from now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will today's excessive cell phone using teens and pre teens all be dropping dead from brain tumors 20 years from now?
Date: August 16, 2011 06:07PM

With any luck, yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Re: Will today's excessive cell phone using teens and pre teens all be dropping dead from brain tumors 20 years from now?
Posted by: Be Careful ()
Date: August 16, 2011 06:24PM

Be careful because the hot 19 year old girl you see walking at the mall who is constantly talking on her cell phone will end up being a major financial liability to you 20 years from now if you end up marrying her.

All you will be left with is hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills and old cell phone pictures of how hot she used to be back in 2011.

Posted by: What a waste ()
Date: August 16, 2011 06:32PM

sexy-blonde-girl-with-cell-phone-thumb51

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 16, 2011 06:49PM

I hope so. I can't be having those young whipper snappers taking my job when I'm older. Thin the herd and increase my odds for survival.

Posted by: Harsh ()
Date: August 17, 2011 10:41AM

Talk about being bitter. Wow.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: August 17, 2011 10:44AM

I switched back to a landline last year.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: August 17, 2011 12:32PM

Hopefully it'll happen sooner?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.