HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The 13 Sexiest Psycho Girlfriends in Internet History
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 16, 2011 10:14AM

Nothing puts an expiration date on a relationship quite like invading the personal space and property of a man and then destroying something he holds dear. Here are 13 videos of crazy girlfriends, who also happen to be pretty damn hot, destroying Jaguars, XBoxes, balls, PS3s, fingers, Star Wars collections and, more importantly, dreams. Girls are ranked both by their craziness and hotness... what?

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-sexiest-psycho-girlfriends-in-internet-history/john-barryman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The 13 Sexiest Psycho Girlfriends in Internet History
Posted by: Lloydster ()
Date: August 16, 2011 10:45AM

Excellent!

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 16, 2011 10:50AM

The chick destroying the XBox video would have been far more gratifying if the little boy picked up the bat and started beating the shit out of that bitch. I couldn't stand more than 15 seconds or so of the Star Wars one...idiot women should avoid Star Wars at all costs. If they had a clue about what they were destroying they would be singing a different tune. I'll bet any amount of money those twats are still single. The girlfriend didn't realize boyfriend was on vacation video was hilarious.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 16, 2011 11:07AM

These will take a while to get through but they are worth the time, thanks for posting the link.

I agree about the Star Wars stuff, I'm not sure my reaction would be controllable and I would likely do jail time.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: August 16, 2011 08:47PM

what? ferfux.....YOU'RE a girl.
Attachments:
jap.gif

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: August 17, 2011 12:58AM

Wow, some serious bunny-boilers on those vids. Good post.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.