HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Flash Mob Robbery
Posted by: Chad ()
Date: August 15, 2011 10:53AM

what your views on Flash Mob Robbery?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flash Mob Robbery
Posted by: Maoist Rebel ()
Date: August 15, 2011 10:56AM

The proletariat will rise. This is unavoidable.

Posted by: my .02 ()
Date: August 15, 2011 11:27AM

i think if we left a bucket of chicken on the stoop it would resolve these

Posted by: Flashed ()
Date: August 15, 2011 12:19PM

It will probably start happening in Northern Virginia. Stores need to upgrade their video equipment to take HD quality video of people leaving and entering at face level. They could place the HD cams right on the "shoplifting gates" at the entrance.

If criminals know they are going to have their pics in the paper they will not do the crime.

Posted by: LockedDoor ()
Date: August 15, 2011 12:22PM

What about locking the doors until the police get there?

Posted by: DDS ()
Date: August 15, 2011 12:36PM

It's funny how they don't flash mob stores that sells clothes that are designed to fit or sell food that's not deep fried.

Posted by: I getz wit it! ()
Date: August 15, 2011 12:42PM

Ok, That is just nuts. If I see something like this, I swear I will gather up a posse of actual Fairfax County citizens (ones that care about our area and fucking pay their taxes) and and chase those nasty ass looking motherfuckers back to Dale City or Woodbridge or SE! If this type of shit goes down in Fairfax (or at my store) Shots will be fired thank god for hand gun permits!!

Grab a bitch by their dread lock/afro/weave/Jeri-curl/mullet/ceasar/flat-top/skin-fade and let them know that my grill taste like.

I have this god awful feeling that if this went down around here more than half them dudes would get away.....

That is some jive ass shit!

Posted by: I get with it. ()
Date: August 15, 2011 01:23PM

I getz wit it! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If this type of shit
> goes down in Fairfax (or at my store) Shots will
> be fired thank god for hand gun permits!!

You are illusioned and irresponsible.

1) You would likely be jailed.
2) You don't need a permit to possess or carry a handgun in VA.
3) You don't need a permit to conceal a handgun in "[your] store".
4) Why the exclamation? Permits shouldn't even exist. 2A infringement.

Posted by: Fred Suckaluski ()
Date: August 15, 2011 01:40PM

I GET WIT IT take your silly ass thinking pot smoking mind back to Chicago or sucking Mayor Barrry's tit back to D.C. this is the United States of America the 2nd Ammendment is here for a reason!

Posted by: I get with it. ()
Date: August 15, 2011 01:44PM

Fred Suckaluski Wrote:
> I GET WIT IT take your silly ass thinking pot
> smoking mind back to Chicago or sucking Mayor
> Barrry's tit back to D.C. this is the United
> States of America the 2nd Ammendment is here for a
> reason!

Chicago and D.C. are in the U.S.A.

Re-read my post and try to understand it this time you jagoff.

Posted by: hmmmm...you just dont get it ()
Date: August 15, 2011 01:53PM

True on the '2A' rights, however, I would like to stay armed as I don't know when or where I'll find idiots that want to cause me trouble. Also, why would I be jailed. Self Defense? The permit would also allow me to take my weapon in my vehicle when making a large cash drop during the wee hours of the night or even day time.

So whats next flash mobs at private residences. There again I would use my weapon to protect my family and my belongings.

Now if I was at a store and saw 20 people and start rushing the place and stealing shit, I feel as though it would be my duty to say something....and most likely one of those idiots is going to attempt to assault me and that's when my weapon will come out. Perhaps I wouldn't just start shooting, but the presence may deter them from inflicting further harm to the business, me, or any other innocent bystander.

I think things out and am very level headed.

My opinion is that, and that is all.

Posted by: j. ()
Date: August 15, 2011 02:01PM

Sounds like the flash mob of residences is already starting:

http://wtop.com/?nid=70&sid=2496122

Although if you read the comments on the article people don't seem to fully believe the victims.

Posted by: H&K P2000 ()
Date: August 15, 2011 02:39PM

You are level-headed now, but your story has changed. Before you were "chasing the ... motherfuckers" - that's not self-defense now, is it?

The 'self-defense' defense loses credibility when you provoke the assault ("...and most likely one of those idiots is going to attempt to assault me") or fail to make all reasonable attempts to avoid lethal measures.

You are an upstanding citizen, I get your drift, but it is neither your "duty" or right to wield lethal tools to deter harm from businesses.

Posted by: sherinnova ()
Date: August 15, 2011 02:46PM

I think the populace have become aware of the fact that "CSI" is cBS.

Posted by: Cc ()
Date: August 15, 2011 03:09PM

Is this what Obamaville is?
50% unemployment in the district. I bet these punks are all getting checks from the government (i.e. the working taxpayer) and demanding reparations. This is absolutely disgusting, mob rule.

Posted by: DH ()
Date: August 15, 2011 03:11PM

If I would have done that when I was a kid my parents would of beat the crap out of me.
Where are the parents of these idiots?

Posted by: Jimmy Dean ()
Date: August 15, 2011 03:12PM

If young, uneducated black women do not stop having children out of wedlock, things like this will continue to happen. They have the kids, then don't raise them properly.

We should provide blacks with free contraceptives. Heaven knows they need it.

Posted by: DH ()
Date: August 15, 2011 05:30PM

I just watch this again on the news. I noticed when one kid first comes in he knocks some chips(maybe) on the floor. Then the girl behind him picks them up and puts them back. What the hell was that? Did she think that would make it OK when she stole other things?

Posted by: Armed Citizens ()
Date: August 15, 2011 05:36PM

If you look around America it is only happening in place where firearms are outlawed. It will be a different story when they come to NOVA. All you need is to feel threatened for your life. If that does not look threatening and worthy of lead I don't know what is.

Posted by: we are the NRA ()
Date: August 15, 2011 05:56PM

Buy your gun soon before a flash mob becomes the next big fad.

PS White kids DO NOT flash mob so I think Fairfax is safe.

Posted by: Kennefleck ()
Date: August 15, 2011 06:22PM

I got backup that will disperse any mob PDQ. Hand grenades and good old fashion Dynamite wrapped in chain.

Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 15, 2011 06:40PM

One, this is more a common act then I believe most Americans even realize, because only local media is covering the stories. The major National media, save for fox, will not touch stories like this because of political correctness in reporting about black criminals. Chicago, NYC, DC, KC, St. Louis, Wisconsin, and other Cities or States have had ongoing issues with "flash mobs". Is this a fad, or a long term new type of crime we will all just have to put up with? Of course only time will tell.

It will be interesting to see the reaction if in the future, there is a by-stander who opens fire on the mob.

But, I also believe we are seeing the results of society breaking down, and generational dysfunctionality in the black family. Decades of high out of wedlock birthrates, single parent family, and or grandparents raising kids, etc. Hot on the heels of black Americans are hispanics who are attempting to overtake blacks in drop out rates, out of wedlock births etc.

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: August 15, 2011 07:05PM

Why the fuck is this called a "Flash Mob"???? It is just a group of people walking into a store and stealing shit - no dancing or reason behind it, just people stealing in a group.

What bothers me is that when the media puts a label on it like "Flash Mob" it becomes trendy, which just glamorizes the act even more --- which would illicit more of the same behavior.

Am I wrong in thinking that this should just have been reported as a "group of people shoplifting"?

Posted by: No excuse ()
Date: August 15, 2011 07:13PM

Armed Citizens Wrote:
> If you look around America it is only happening in
> place where firearms are outlawed. It will be a
> different story when they come to NOVA. All you
> need is to feel threatened for your life. If that
> does not look threatening and worthy of lead I
> don't know what is.

You gun fanatics can find any crazy reason to not ban handguns and would justify their deadly use in any situation. Guy's dog shits on his lawn, No problem, blow him away. Fucking guy takes your parking place, Pow!! right between the eyes. Guns should be banned, Period!!! If you have need of a weapon for security, get a bow and arrow, or a hatpin or something. Christ, I'm sick of your lame rhetoric already. You guys are like a broken record.

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: August 15, 2011 09:13PM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> Why the fuck is this called a "Flash Mob"?

A few years ago I was at Park-n-Shop in Centreville when a group of at least 10 people came into the store - male and female as well as kids, and spread out through that small (7-11-size) store. I instantly thought "Those guys are here for shoplifting!"

There was no Flash Mob anything back then - it was simply a group doing its thing (they were probably all related, BTW). As far as I saw, the store clerk/owver did nothing to interfere. The group left without buying anything.

Posted by: Watch out for the flash mob near you! ()
Date: August 15, 2011 09:53PM

I predict anything near the PWC border, south into Texas and the slums of South Florida.

Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 15, 2011 09:58PM

No excuse Wrote:
> Armed Citizens Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you look around America it is only happening
> in
> > place where firearms are outlawed. It will be a
> > different story when they come to NOVA. All you
> > need is to feel threatened for your life. If
> that
> > does not look threatening and worthy of lead I
> > don't know what is.
>
>
> You gun fanatics can find any crazy reason to not
> ban handguns and would justify their deadly use in
> any situation. Guy's dog shits on his lawn, No
> problem, blow him away. Fucking guy takes your
> parking place, Pow!! right between the eyes. Guns
> should be banned, Period!!! If you have need of a
> weapon for security, get a bow and arrow, or a
> hatpin or something. Christ, I'm sick of your
> lame rhetoric already. You guys are like a broken
> record.

And you anti Bill Of Rights people are like a broken record. If you do not like guns or want to own one, good for you, that's your right. However, do not start yelling about how guns should be banned, just because you do not like them.

Posted by: dark penis ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:35AM

No excuse Wrote:
> Armed Citizens Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you look around America it is only happening
> in
> > place where firearms are outlawed. It will be a
> > different story when they come to NOVA. All you
> > need is to feel threatened for your life. If
> that
> > does not look threatening and worthy of lead I
> > don't know what is.
>
>
> You gun fanatics can find any crazy reason to not
> ban handguns and would justify their deadly use in
> any situation. Guy's dog shits on his lawn, No
> problem, blow him away. Fucking guy takes your
> parking place, Pow!! right between the eyes. Guns
> should be banned, Period!!! If you have need of a
> weapon for security, get a bow and arrow, or a
> hatpin or something. Christ, I'm sick of your
> lame rhetoric already. You guys are like a broken
> record.

And this is the type of idiot who thinks the police will save them when someone breaks into their house with the intent of killing his whole family. The same type of idiot who would starve to death if he had to hunt food to provide for his family. The same type of idiot who would be eaten by a wild animal while hiking thru the woods.

Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:47AM

Dark penis why argue with morons they will change their mind after a robbery, murder or a rape happens in their family/freinds. This is the way of the world just like how atheist find god when they experience a terrible life changing event.

Posted by: Yucky24 ()
Date: August 16, 2011 12:12PM

It's all in the IQ, stupid.

Ashkenazi Jews - 115
East Asians - 108
Whites - 105
Non-White Hispanics, Arabs, South Asians, Central Asians - 80-90
Blacks - 65-85

Academics and scientists have known for decades that blacks have the lowest average IQ out of any ethnic group in the world.

But don't take my word for it, look it up for yourselves:

http://tinyurl.com/3pe9eue

http://tinyurl.com/37gjxgp

http://tinyurl.com/3dt4rje

http://tinyurl.com/44w8a5e

http://tinyurl.com/3nph7zg

http://tinyurl.com/3h9pdcu

Blacks just aren't very bright...

And so... if you're not very intelligent then you'll have extreme difficulty in school - which is indeed exactly what we see with blacks.

Blacks flunk out of school at chronic rates. Especially since our schools are tailored to more brainy White and East Asian children.

We've actually had to lower academic standards across the board for everyone ever since school integration just to try and keep blacks from being left behind.

Yet 50% of black children still flunk out of school... And of the 50% that do graduate, 50% are functionally illiterate...

That means a whopping 75% of black people in America can't even read and write at a basic level...

That's just pathetic...

And so... if you're unable to do well in school then much likely to get a decent job.

And if you're less likely to get a decent job, then you turn to criminality to provide yourself with the material goods you desire...

Which is why about 6% of the population - black males - commit an eye popping 70% of the violent crime in America such as muggings, rapes and murder...

Blacks are also clearly still one step in the animal kingdom. They routinely display savage, animal-like behavior. And they physically look like apes for God sakes.

Like animals, they seem to be motivated primarily by primal instinct. It takes a certain level of intelligence to be introspective and to be considerate of others and to comprehend the long-term consequences of your actions.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: August 16, 2011 12:18PM

Thats bad news for your average black...thank God I'm mixed race.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.